Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 29 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Of course, most of the others also call me that or like bookworm-senpai, she calls me Rena.
    Most Malaysians are fluent in English, but some of them are just useless with it and horrible when talking in English, these people often tease others who speak English by mocking the language. I know the boys always teased me for my super English and weak Malay language, but I've always had a spine to stand up on my own, so I spat back at them and make them feel embarrassed.

Aaahh..I wish I have someone who'd hold me tight like the twins would with each other.
    And if you're wondering about my twin, we're not actually twins Razz She's just my best friend who looks very very VERY much like me, and we're practically attached at the hips, so people always mistook us as sisters. I got you there Big Laugh

And thank you for the compliment Hug I started editing picture because I saw a cute picture of Shinpei in the station and wanted to spruce it up. I've always had talent in art, but art is simply a hobby for me so I don't get really in depth with it nor do I take it as an extra subject in school. Copying pictures is my top talent, just give me any anime screencap or manga pages and I can copy the picture to make it look almost exactly alike.

Also, about the translation, you can take as much time as you want. We're all keeping ourselves busy anyways, what with me searching for a university and bookworm-senpai also doing something.

I've been chased by a dog while jogging before..not a fun experience Evil or Very Mad
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Hey! I used to have a pretend twin too. We were best friends, she was the same height as me, same build, same hair colour and length, and the same name too! I miss her. We were practically joined at the hip too. She wasn't in my class at school but I managed to get her on our class trips and she came swimming with our class instead of her own.

I'm glad nobody is desperate for the translation. The kanji are so blurry it's really driving me insane. I'm going to keep trying but if I still can't do it, I'm going to buy that magazine!

By the way, check out Babyface's tumblr page - those gifs of Manpei with the sword make me all Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes That has to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Since I feel bad that my translation of that article is taking so long, and may have to be abandoned (at least until I can buy the magazine) because it's so blurry; I have come with a little present in the meantime.

This is Manpei's blog entry from yesterday (21 March 2013)

Hello☆

This morning, I was shooting for TTTV!!

Although it’s a bit cold, I’m feeling good ♪

Now, I am practising for the stage play “Kikino Suke Gomen”.

I’ll put in my fighting spirit and I’ll do my best!

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom in Toyko.

They’re really beautiful.

What about in your towns, everyone? (He’s asking everyone if the cherry blossoms are in full bloom in their towns)

Today is also the first day (of spring), so let’s do our best.

Translations are so much easier when the kanji are readable. The stuff in brackets are my notes.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm glad you are feeling better, Rena Hug I think you would be an amazing English teacher. I love to write, so knowing proper English is important to me, so I totally encourage you to spread proper English to the world cheers Well, at least England, I guess.

Starfire (I'll call you that since it's easier to type out), you are amazing! Yes, we would like the magazine edit, but the fact that you can translate the Twins' blog entries makes up for it Onion Starry Eyes When they used to update regularly we had the worst time trying to figure out what they were saying. Now we have someone who can make sense of it all, so thank you so much!!!

I wonder what the play Kikino Suke Gomen is about and who he will be playing? Also, I wish we could see their TTTV episodes. They always look funny when people post small clips online.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Wow Bookworm, I didn't know translating the blog would make you so happy. I'm going to work on the article for a little while but maybe when I start getting stressed again I'll translate Shinpei's blog too. I could maybe slowly work my way through the older entries that haven't been translated too.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:10 pm

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:
    Wow Bookworm, I didn't know translating the blog would make you so happy. I'm going to work on the article for a little while but maybe when I start getting stressed again I'll translate Shinpei's blog too. I could maybe slowly work my way through the older entries that haven't been translated too.

Hey, you try figuring out Google translate when it comes to the Twins Evil or Very Mad It is just nice to have someone who knows enough of the language to help us out Very Happy
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 pm

I know, Google translate is so frustrating. When I'm lazy, I just copy their blog entries into it and it never comes out right. One time, I tried translating one of Manpei's posts with it and it said about being in Nagoya and he was fed fucked father.Shocked

Yes, you read that correctly. I haven't translated it properly yet (it was pretty old) but I'm sure that when Manpei went to Nagoya, his mother didn't do it with her husband, then cook him and serve it to Manpei.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:46 pm

What happens when you watch the TV homme photoshoot and pause it in a bad place?

This...
    Twins appreciation - Page 29 Shinpe13
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:48 pm

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:I know, Google translate is so frustrating. When I'm lazy, I just copy their blog entries into it and it never comes out right. One time, I tried translating one of Manpei's posts with it and it said about being in Nagoya and he was fed fucked father.Shocked

Yes, you read that correctly. I haven't translated it properly yet (it was pretty old) but I'm sure that when Manpei went to Nagoya, his mother didn't do it with her husband, then cook him and serve it to Manpei.

Razz Laughing Onion XD Cunning Onion

That is absolutely hilarious. Sounds like a Tumblr post Cunnin Onion Idea

And the picture is hilarious. I love when I randomly stop at points. Causes some strange moments Onion Laugh
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 am

I've just woken up and I've got a splitting headache. Oh and I had a random idea - enjoy!

Twins appreciation - Page 29 Big_fe11
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am

Aaaaand, my mind went to a dirty place and thought 'you know what they say about men with big feet...'

Whoops.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 am

Isidarnipples wrote:Aaaaand, my mind went to a dirty place and thought 'you know what they say about men with big feet...'

Whoops.

I've heard that too. I wonder if it's true? Cunning Onion
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:12 pm

To Babyface, whenever you're back on here. Feel free to post anything of mine on your blog unless I specifically say otherwise. I was all excited when I went on your blog and saw my picture! And it's even been reblogged twice!

BIG FEET FOREVER!
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 am

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:Aaaaand, my mind went to a dirty place and thought 'you know what they say about men with big feet...'

Whoops.

I've heard that too. I wonder if it's true? Cunning Onion

NO! DON'T DO THAT! I've done my best not to think dirty thoughts about my pretty twins!! Yes, they have gigantic feet, but I can't handle my brain taking it any further than that >.<
    *brain goes to dirty place anyway*Starfire!! Thanks for letting me re-post your awesome photo edit! The minute I saw it I knew I had to share it, I wish I could edit like you and Ryu Rena X-( It's gotten pretty popular over the past couple of hours ^_^ I re-blogged some more photos of Manpei from his most recent play. . . .but it really bugs me how the twins haven't really starred in any dramas since Ouran ended. They just keep doing back to back musicals and plays and it's hard to get a hold of decent photos. . . .not to mention none of us can really watch their plays and I miss having new footage of them to watch. I hope they do more TV appearances soon. . .

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:25 am

Excuse me while I get this sword out of my heart...

Ehem, I just saw that big feet thing and..I don't really get it Neutral Here in my country, there's a myth saying that if a guy has his ring finger longer than his index finger, it means that his..you know what is long too Razz A senior of mine taught me that..and it was etched into my mind forever Shocked But then again he was a pervert to begin with, and so was I Big Laugh so we clicked and I..got some highschool crush on him..we even talked about things..
    Onion Blush

ANYWAYS!! Let us move on to some less perverted topic shall we?

About the twins..I seriously haven't heard anything from them -other than the translation that doesn't show us what they're really up to- and it's starting to make me feel somewhat useless, just sitting here, waiting for something..ANYTHING to happen that would make our eyes grow and we go 'kyaa!!' or something.
    And they haven't posted any good pictures either! Mad I'm starting to think that these two are mostly staying at home and doing things undercover.

Rolling around under the blankets and creating steamy noises and stuff..yum.. Onion Love

And also..I'm sorry if I sounded selfish or bratty but for some reason..I feel as though my position as the photo editor is being threatened Neutral I'm not a bad person for saying that..am I?
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:47 am

I'm sorry Rena! Please don't feel threatened! I can put a few photos together and add some text but I can't do any of the awesome things you do, like changing backgrounds, and adding tones and highlights and all that other awesome stuff.

You are still number one when it comes to photo edits! I promise. I may occasionally wander into your territory if I have a good idea, but you have way better editing skills than me.

All hail the queen of photo edits queen Rena!

(Once again, I'm sorry. And no, you're not being selfish and bratty. I know picture edits are your thing and it's important to you. Mine are going to be few and far between (not to mention nowhere near your level of skill)

Babyface, it's not my fault - blame Isidarnipples! She's the one who said it! Besides, that didn't even send my brain to a dirty place. It was just a passing thought
    /feels pleased with my level of control/

Oh Rena, now my brain's in a dirty place. As soon as I read "staying at home and doing things undercover", my brain was gone.

And then I read "Rolling around under the blankets and creating steamy noises and stuff" and I just Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

/goes to hospital for blood transfusion/

Oh and on a side note, I was told that if your ring finger is longer than your index finger, you have man's hands, and if your index finger is longer than your ring finger, you have lady's hands.

And if your second toe is longer than the first, you have higher intelligence.

And that if a guy spreads his fingers out, the distance from the tip of his thumb to the tip of his pinky is the same as the length of his thing. /tries it and measures/ Wow, if I was a boy, I'd have 7 inches! (TMI?)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 am

No no no, it's okay, I guess I was just being somewhat paranoid because there's no other way for me to contribute to this thread other than editing pictures and, on rare occasions, write steamy or romantic fanfiction of the twins. And when I said steamy, I meant the ones that can make your blood go right up to your head and burst out of your nose Onion Nosebleed
    Yeah..that. And also give you a female boner..though I still don't know what kind of logic that is.. Suspect

Oh, by the way, there's this cool website called oddee.com, filled with fun facts about everyday things and..ehem, some facts about both guys' and girls' private part. I read the guys'.. Onion Blush NOT MY FAULT! Once I got curious, not even an atomic bomb with a gigantic tsunami and earthquake shall stop me!

And if you want..I can play more steamy scenarios about the twins if you like~

Wait, if my second toe's longer than my big toe..I'll be a genius? *stares at feet* They're longer..and I've always been able to absorb knowledge like a sponge ever since I was a child..I think it's because I'm just SOOO lazy at studying that I flunked Crying or Very sad And I do NOT want to know my you know what's size if I'm a boy Laughing

My fingers are long and thin -because I do delicate works when I'm bored like drawing and sewing- so I DON'T want to know Onion XD
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:52 am

I'm relieved that you're not angry with me. I would love to read some of your fanfictions. I like writing fanfiction too but when it comes to real people, I can't write anything steamy - a kiss is the most I could ever write. However, I'm currently writing a Hikaru/Kaoru fanfic which will most likely contain a lemon but it's going to be later on in the story.

I've always been proud of my writing, ever since I was little.

oddee.com? sounds interesting - I am such a nosy and curious person. It's definitely gonna get me into trouble some day. hee hee
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Haha~ Like I said, that was just my paranoia raising its ugly head. Don't mind me. And speaking of fanfiction, I have an account on fanfic.net just so you know~ Big Laugh I haven't updated in a while mainly because my muse is dead along with half my soul. I mean..really..after writing an amazingly awesome story two years ago and pouring my soul in, it's no surprise that I need to go MIA for a while Onion Stress Load And right now I'm writing a very steamy fanfic of Kyouya and Kaoru (because I also ship that pairing ever since Kaoru became close to Kyouya in the manga) but alas..it went unupdated for a while now..and I started it this year too.

Yes yes~ Twisted Evil go look at oddee.com, it'll make your mind explode with wonder, not to mention a great place if you're bored and wanting to procrastinate or if you're out of websites to go.
    aikochan96
    aikochan96
    Commoner

Post by aikochan96 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 am

Okay, I am back.
    Exams just about ended, and I screwed up Physics and Maths. Oops.

Anyway, now that I have free time, I don't know what to do! Onion Anger

Psh, gimme some videos of the twins' photoshoots? ^^'' I have seen the TV homme thing and well, I saved it immediately to my hard disk! Onion Whistle

And I only just got around to seeing melt-the-owl's tumblr..
    saved a lot of gifs..
    and OMG, she's (its a she, right?) gonna sub Haguregumi vs Ninja?? really? That makes me so happy!! Onion Daydreaming

Dare I say, I look forward to someone releasing other movies over the net lol. Razz That would so totally make my day~ Onion Blush

I will be back later tonight, once my mouse stops being such a bitch!! I have o wrestle with it to get it to work!! Onion Tantrum Time to get a new one, hm.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 am

I've got an account on fanfiction.net too. Mine too has been neglected for a while. I was writing a long fanfic about Gravitation but I don't feel inspires to continue. I have the basic plotline but if I write it without being inspired, it's gonna turn out pretty crap. I do plan to finish it though someday.

I really want to read this "amazingly awesome story" of yours! You must be really proud of it. What was it a fanfic of?

I've read some Kyouya/Kaoru fanfics too because I ship them a little bit but my favourite by far is Hikaru/Kaoru. I love reading fanfics about them together. To be honest, it annoys me that after specifying Hikaru and Kaoru, and Romance, I end up finding a lot of HikaruxOC and KaoruxOC or HikaruxOCxKaoru or One-sided KaoruxHikaru. Mad

Hence I am writing my own, and hopefully it will turn into a long, multi-chapter masterpiece!
    Fingers crossed.

Welcome back, aikochan. I was beginning to think you'd left us.

I'm sorry but I don't know of any other photoshoot videos.

I save everything to my computer too! I saw someone said ages ago that they had to divide their folders into Manpei, Shinpei and Takagi Twins, because there were so many pictures. I have a folder for their videos, and one for their pictures, which is sub-divided like this

Takagi Twins
    -Clips
    -Edits (all of your amazing work Rena! - I hope you don't mind but it's easier to find stuff this way)
    -GIFs
    -Manpei
    -Oliver and Love-kun (includes other dogs too)
    -Random (pictures of shadows, food, etc)
    -Shinpei
    -Takagi Twins (divided into Indigo4, Magazines and Photo Shoots, Ouran, Self Shots, and Series Stills)
    -Indigo4
    -Unsure (for those few pictures I can't work out who it is Mad )

Crazy, isn't it? Plus I have another folder of the best (non-gay-looking) pictures of them for my screensaver. There was a picture in there where they had their arms round each other and my dad was automatically like "They're gay." He also saw another picture of them and said they looked like girls!

Free time and nothing to do? Stay here and fangirl! I have a day of not much ahead of me so I'm going to sit here and work on my translation and my fanfiction and I'll be checking up on here every half an hour or so for the next 12 hours. (You people must think I don't have a life)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 am

I screwed my additional maths in my pre-uni exam, cried the whole day and felt better the day after. As long as I'm good in English, tesl won't be a problem for me.

And just like you Hitachiin-san, my inspiration ALWAYS comes when I'm about to go to bed, half-asleep or even when I have a serious cold bordering a fever. I don't know..I guess my brain works better when it's not at its 100%. If you want to read it, I can post you the link, but there's three of them. The first one's a bit messy, but it's the second one that made me proudest, the third one's a bit..off Suspect but kind of ok I guess..

It's..how do I say this? It's a bit of HikaruxKaoruxKyouya. It's more to the twins in the first story, and it progresses to KyouyaxKaoru in the second story and full blown KyouyaxKaoru story in the third with a small hint of HikaruxOC, since I only ship Tamaki with Haruhi. Basically in the third installment, they're all adults and some of them are married while others are engaged.

The story starts off with Haruhi going to Lobelia after her patience snapped with Tamaki and sending Kaoru in as a girl to get her back. Unfortunately there's a male teacher in Lobelia who fell for Kaoru and this just made Hikaru angry. On the second installment, that teacher -after founding out who Kaoru really is- came to Ouran and Kyouya doesn't like it due to that teacher messing with the club. So..you can guess what happens :3 Nodding

I really went all out at the second story, because I really delved into Kyouya's mind and poured all my heart and soul into making it perfect! Now my soul is half-dead..so I can't write anything yet, not even KyouyaxKaoru smut T_T

This is the first story;
    Operation: Save Haruhi and Kaoru (excuse the lame title, I was 16 when I wrote this)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7443723/1/Operation-Save-Haruhi-and-Kaoru

Followed by the second;
    Escape from Insanity
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8087290/1/Escape-from-Insanity

And then finally;
    Glasses to Diamonds (to show the fragility of their relationship which then shines outwards -God that's cheesy..-)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8739118/1/Glasses-to-Diamonds

And I don't mind you divide your files, even I do the same Razz One for Manpei, one for Shinpei, one for my edits, one of them together, and one for magazine pictures, gifs and whatnot. I don't really save pictures of food and dogs since I KNOW it'll flood my systems Rolling Eyes so I just leave it out.

And my twin sister thought these two are teenagers, but I surprised her by saying that they're 10 years older than us (me and her) Razz She on the other hand goes Himchan~ Himchan~ everytime Rolling Eyes But she tolerated my fangirling, it's best if I tolerate hers too.

You know, I wish there's a place for me to submit stories about the twins on fanfiction. I'm pretty sure there is..but I just don't know where. So far right now I also publish my edited pictures in DevArt and let others go gaga over it. :3 Nodding
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:42 am

Your stories sound awesome! I haven't started reading them yet but I'll do it later today. Kaoru posing as a girl to get Haruhi back from Lobelia - that sounds epic!

I wasn't asking if you minded that I divide the files, I was asking if you minded me saving all of your edits to my computer. I should have worded it better. Sorry for the confusion.

My brother thinks the twins look like they're in their early twenties. I got him to watch an episode of Gekiranger! It was the one that Shinpei was in, but he made me watch it on silent because he couldn't stand the "annoying" language. He finds it annoying because he can't understand it. I, on the other hand, could listen to Manpei and Shinpei talk for hours even if I didn't understand a single word they were saying because I love their voices. My brother wishes the programs would get dubbed! NO! We're not letting anyone replace the twins voices. Imagine an American's voice coming out of Manpei or Shinpei. That is wrong!

I've read fanfiction about real people before and it's always listed under miscellaneous. You could maybe try that?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 am

My friend and I were brainstorming about the story while we were walking around school. She was like; Kaoru's the uke, right? Why not make him look like a girl? So I stopped and stared at her..and thought; she's right. And Tamaki might be an awesome excuse! Once I got home, I quickly wrote the plot down and BOOM! A story was born Laughing

Oh, of course I don't mind you saving those picture edits. I made them for everyone to see anyway. Those edits are from a fan for fans, it makes me happy knowing people like my edits actually Smile

And I know what you mean..seeing animes with dubs are just horrible! It kind of ruined the whole originality thing. And it'll be even worse if they're dramas! Listening to someone else's voice instead of our beloveds'..that's wrong!!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 am

I actually quite like dubbed anime. Not always. I think it depends on what I'm used to. I first watched Gravitation in English so the Japanese version seems weird, but I couldn't imagine watching Junjou Romantica or Gakuen Heaven in English (if they existed). Ouran is an anime that I like in both the sub and the dub. I watched half the series with the sub and then realised there was a dub so I watched it too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 pm