Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

I think our two not-so-baby boys are actually hiding this part of their brains which is dark and....sexy (from my POV that is Razz )from our views. So I think they are closeted perverts. Makes them all the more sexy... Onion Nosebleed

I think you may be onto something there, Miss Rena Cunnin Onion Idea

I mean come on, twin males in their mid-20's. . . .?

Any half-wit can do that math. . . Big Laugh I think there's more to them than they let on. . .they may pretend to act like they're sweet and innocent for the fans, but sometimes I really (like REALLY) wonder what goes on with them behind closed doors. . .with each other or otherwise. . . Twisted Evil

Damn, I am in NO position right now to be comtemplating new twincest stories. . . Mad I think that older brother Manpei might be more pervy than the younger brother but. . .that remains to be seen. . . Onion Whistle

Ryu Rena wrote:

If you really want to do the Indigo episode bonanza, I can only do at night (which is morning with all of you) but not too late. I'm busy with school during day, and I need my sleep too.

So...I might or might NOT be able to do it Corner of Woe

At night? I understand. . . .maybe we'll have to do it the day before then. . .I dunno, once Bookworm let's us know what her schedule is looking like, we'll work out something then. . .I want at least the 3 of us to be able to watch it so we can chat about it at the same time. . . .oh yeah!! And I sit wanna see that photo you edited for me Rena-chan, I'm absolutely looking forward to your lovely creation made especially for me Onion Love

Dammmit Rena-chan, why do you have to live on the other side of the planet?? Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Wow, hi. First off, HI RENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great photo edit, I love the lettering and border.

Secondly, my schedule is totally free except for Saturday night. Sunday, Monday is free. Also, Rena, I believe you are one day behind us. Another girl on the forums here, MangaMistress, lives in the Philipines and she is also one hour behind Japan. We did a chat while watching Ouran episodes, but she missed it because she was one day behind us people in North America. I think???? So we not only talking about you being at night and us in the morning, but it would be the day before us also. We need to figure out the timezone stuff, because I think I am one hour behind Mrs. Takagi, but we also do Daylight Savings Time, which sets our clocks one hour ahead.

Sorry, I'm even confusing myself. So, what we need to do is look online what the various time zone differences are and set up a time/date based on that.

Also, Mrs. Takagi, I think I have the Indigo shows bookmarked somewhere, but you should probably share the links to the sites where we can watch them. Also, we can use the Nipplechat on this forum to chat(remember, like we did when we watched Ouran episodes?) All you have to do is log in and we can begin chatting.

Setolove, hi! Thank you for explaining those episodes more for us Hug It was helpful. I think I'll be waiting for episode subtitles to come out as well so I can fully get the whole episode, but thank you so much for offering to help us fangirls out.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I think you may be onto something there, Miss Rena Cunnin Onion Idea

I mean come on, twin males in their mid-20's. . . .?

Any half-wit can do that math. . . Big Laugh I think there's more to them than they let on. . .they may pretend to act like they're sweet and innocent for the fans, but sometimes I really (like REALLY) wonder what goes on with them behind closed doors. . .with each other or otherwise. . . Twisted Evil

Damn, I am in NO position right now to be comtemplating new twincest stories. . . I think that older brother Manpei might be more pervy than the younger brother but. . .that remains to be seen. . . Onion Whistle

Cunning Onion I know right..? From most mangas I read and the J-drama I watched (Hana Kimi included) there's ALWAYS this scene where some slight pervyness would be shown. When it comes to Asians, there's one thing you need to know, 90% of us are closeted perverts *myself included but that's a different story Razz *

There is no WAY a couple of young men like those two wouldn't show some...desires once in a while. They haven't had a couple for years, only being with each other and posting semi-naked or naked but censored pictures of themselves into their blogs and acting in pervy plays...

I think there's more to them than meets the eye.... Cunnin Onion Idea

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And I sit wanna see that photo you edited for me Rena-chan, I'm absolutely looking forward to your lovely creation made especially for me Onion Love

Dammmit Rena-chan, why do you have to live on the other side of the planet?? Onion T_T Don\'t Go

I made a few actually, all with different backgrounds and style and from there, I'll pick the best one to post here. But I'll still post the rest of it if you'd like. Although you'd still have to wait for 5 more days Onion Whistle

And the reason I live on the other side of the planet, is so I can be closer to the twins! I hope my future husband wouldn't get too upset with my obsession on these boys Razz

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Wow, hi. First off, HI RENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great photo edit, I love the lettering and border.

Woah there, lol, hi bookworm-senpai! It's been a while huh? Hug And thanks for the compliment I love you That came the moment I saw their picture. It looks so much like a postcard, I decided to do a postcard-style edit. Good thing I found a great background for it.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Also, Rena, I believe you are one day behind us. Another girl on the forums here, MangaMistress, lives in the Philipines and she is also one hour behind Japan. We did a chat while watching Ouran episodes, but she missed it because she was one day behind us people in North America. I think????

Actually in truth, we're a day ahead of you since we're in the east. That's why I said we both miss a lot whenever you senpais wanted to chat, because normally from the previous posts, they're all in the middle of the night or early dawn like 3,4 or 5am.
    Like Takagi-senpai's most recent post here is at 1.53am my time, and yours bookworm-senpai was at 6.42am.

Anyways, I'm free only in the weekends. I have 40 more days before my big pre-uni exam and I am a nervous wreck!! So my school's putting up tuition classes until evening and I also have to study at night.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Ah, okay, Rena, the timezone thing makes a bit more sense. I think once we establish our various timezones, we should be fine for a Indigo chat.

Also, good luck with your exams! I would offer my help, but I am afraid YOU would end up teaching ME lol Embarassed But you are a smart girl, I'm sure you will do fine.

Your photo edit really looks cool, with the postcard effect. One of my favorites :3 Nodding
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Okay, really quick update because I have to go: Both the Twins updated there blogs:

Manpei(cool photo):
    Spoiler:

Anything in [] were my attempts at making the sentences make more sense. I am slowly trying to decipher the translations, since a regular translator is still not a possibility Rolling Eyes

Good evening *
    A lot of comments, always thank you very much!

[For those who]participate in quiz down to me, thank you very much. Singapore is the correct answer. I know that 100 percent in the Merlion (laughs) life in Singapore, the first generous incentives.

[The] purpose of the [trip] 1 F. See the raw F 1 really good shape. One of the top of the race F. The serious collide with each other sometime in captivated, gazing at.

[We got to] meet the people there. Exciting conversations in English. This experience and I am really happy. daddies! !

In addition I exert myself! Today, there is one telling DVD+ action group a stray vs ninja" on October 24 will be launched for sale! ! In the event that DVD purchase decision was sparkling nonsense!

The new generation yakuza vs. Ninja battle actions birthday! ! Two people and me yakuza ninja! ? Starring alongside Lost VS DVD "ninja" Wednesday October 24 on sale! To commemorate the launch, and the buyer to events will be held! Thank you for this event, see DVD + Event Tickets to purchase the only if you want to participate. read the details below, mail Please wait until Start book * No event tickets in the drama "DVD + photo" will be the mail. [Lots of info about purchasing tickets to this event, etc.]

Shinpei and he taped to action. We invite you to enjoy the action of the serious to a lot of people want you to see! ! mind and body also hit hard work. absolute. In addition to update!

So, it was a race they went to (sounds like they had a lot of fun), and I highlighted the English part so we could all: Gleaming Onion Eyes Onion Hypnotised Onion Skipping I would have loved to hear them talking in full English, but at least we now know that if we were to ever meet them, we could actually talk to them! A big step in our fangirling madness!!!

Now, for Shinpei:

Spoiler:

Good evening
    I mark the evenings [as] cool, making Tokyo today very nice , I'm recently approached the autumn[,] I can feel it.

The night before it is pleasing to tell one today there are a stray DVD surprise Mark action pair vs ninja" on the 24th of October surprise Mark DVD will launch event to be held in the purchase decision was surprised when I thank you mark Mark Mark surprise surprise Mark nonsense! The new generation yakuza vs. Ninja battle actions birthday! ! Two people and me yakuza ninja! ? Starring alongside Lost VS DVD "ninja" Wednesday October 24 on sale! And, to commemorate the launch, the purchaser to events that are to be held! This event is DVD + Event Tickets, the only way to purchase the impatient to read the details below, waiting for mail order book to start it without smiling * Event Tickets DVD + in the drama "photo" will be the mail. (boring ticket stuff)

Not everyone I met recently in the heart, and I really hope that works on a trip why you really been waiting for a fun surprise Mark the photos of your trip to Singapore. (I guess he is telling everyone to mark the photos of any fun trips they take so they can remember the details of the trip?)

Or, what if everyone was being reminded Singapore? ?

So, nothing else really new. I wonder if the boys will be posting any photos of Fall over there? Might be pretty. Also, we can now eagerly await the new dvd that should be out by the end of the year! I would LOVE to watch a trailer for it, to see a glimpse of how they act. I tried searching for something like that, but no bites Sad
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:05 am

T_T

The twins in Singapore...so close yet so damn far....
    And WHAT were those two doing on the track?! Suspect I wonder who's the passerby this time, having to take that picture? Laughing But yeah...that's one cool picture. Too bad they're too far away for me to edit it properly Onion Stress Load
    Aaahh..thanks for the rough translations bookworm-senpai! Makes me giggle when they said they were conversing in english, makes me want to talk to them more and more!!

I hope the dvd comes out soon too, because I want to party for three months straight before I have to leave the comforts of my home and into the cold, unknown world of university...
    Someone help me...I'm scared... Onion T_T
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:I hope the dvd comes out soon too, because I want to party for three months straight before I have to leave the comforts of my home and into the cold, unknown world of university...
    Someone help me...I'm scared... Onion T_T

Oh, Rena, come here Hug Squishy Face

I also want to do the whole movie thing with your girls or at least gush over photos. And, when you do go to university, we will always be here to provide an escape. A fangirling, Twin-filled, squishy face filled escape.

Plus, any more plans for our Indigo chat?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Alright, here's the deal ladies. . . .

I'm totally free to watch the 3 episodes of Indigo no Yoru for the next 48 hours, anytime, day or night.

You ladies (Bookworm and Rena-chan) can decide what time works best for you. . .so if it's nighttime here for me and Bookworm, then it would be early in the morning for you Rena-chan and vice versa. I have no problem waking up early or staying up all night. . .either way is fine with me, just as long as it fits you guys' schedules.

Please let me know when you both agree on a time as soon as possible so we can link up timezones and get this party started!!! cheers

BTW, thanks for the rough translations and photos once again Bookworm, as soon as I get my money situation straightened out, I'm buying that DVD of theirs. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Ah, and I'm so happy they admitted to speaking English while in Singapore!!! I would've loved to hear it. . .Japanese guys have such hot accents when they speak English Wooby Onion Eyes

And Rena-chan, don't be scared about going to university. . .you'll be fine. Hug If you ever get stressed or nervous, do like I do and have pervy thoughts about the Twinpei's or about hot men in general Twisted Evil I don't plan on signing off of this forum anytime soon, so I'll most likely be here until we all get officially kicked out Onion Laugh So just come on here to vent to your Senpai's anytime you need to!

Oh yeah, and Babyface somehow got a hold of a truck load of photos from the twins' blogs and posted them on tumblr. . . .I've been trying for a YEAR to save their photos from their blogs but it never lets me!! Onion Icy Breeze

We must find out her secret. . . . Onion Study

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 pm

Okay, I am fine with getting up early. Staying up too late would make me bored and I would not be able to participate fully because I would be falling asleep LOL I prefer early times. I can get up at like 6:00am if needed, but not really any earlier, if possible. I live in the U.S. Mountain Time Zone.

Also, Mrs. Takagi, I figured out how to save the Twins' pictures. When you look at their blog post, click on the picture. It will take you to the place where all their pictures are stored. AS SOON as the picture is there, right click on the image and you should be able to 'View Image' and save it from there, or "save image as" whatever. But you have to do it right at the moment it loads or it will not allow you to save it. You may have to play around with reloading it a few times to understand how fast you need to be, but once you get it you should be fine.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Okay, I am fine with getting up early. Staying up too late would make me bored and I would not be able to participate fully because I would be falling asleep LOL I prefer early times. I can get up at like 6:00am if needed, but not really any earlier, if possible. I live in the U.S. Mountain Time Zone.

Also, Mrs. Takagi, I figured out how to save the Twins' pictures. When you look at their blog post, click on the picture. It will take you to the place where all their pictures are stored. AS SOON as the picture is there, right click on the image and you should be able to 'View Image' and save it from there, or "save image as" whatever. But you have to do it right at the moment it loads or it will not allow you to save it. You may have to play around with reloading it a few times to understand how fast you need to be, but once you get it you should be fine.

Sounds good Bookworm Very Happy So between 6-10am sunday morning then?

You=Mountain Time

Me= Central time. . .got it! Surprised

That's fine with me ^_^ All we have to do now is figure out what time that is in Rena-chan's timezone to make sure it's okay with her. . . .then we should be all set cheers I'll be sure to have the links ready too. . . .you guys haven't had any trouble watching youku.com in the past, right?

Sometimes it'll say that it can't play for people living outside of mainland China (for certain video clips) but it works just fine for me 99.9% of the time.

Also, thanks for the tip on saving photos from the twins' blogs! I tried what you said before I started responding to your last message. . . .it totally worked!!! Onion Thumbs Up I basically just had to be sure to right click before the page finished loading. . .it totally worked!!! Onion Skipping
    Damn, and I just deleted like 40 Takagi related photos from my laptop because they were cluttering up my hard drive and making my computer run slower. . .now I've just saved like 10 more. . . Headesk Sweatdrop (They should have support groups for people like me. . . )

Anywho, thanks again!!! Onion Kiss

Now all we need is to make sure Rena-chan is onboard then we can get this party started!!!

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 am

It seems that I'm 14 hours ahead you senpais. South east Asian time...I'm not sure and I don't know how to do the calculation. Takagi-senpai, let's say if Japan is midnight september 29, what would it be for your time and date? It won't be hard for me to check my time since I'm only an hour later than them. That way I can set my time and we'll see what comes out of it.

Oh yeah, I went to the tumblr page and found this ADORABLE picture of our Shin-chan (I know it's him, because the hair's swept back and his child-like nature Razz ) roaring at the camera with the lion statue behind him.

I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!! Onion XD

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Roar10

Not sure if this is my best...but I laugh when I finished the edit. I just had to put the fangs in, I just HAD to!! Laughing
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Okay, I found a time calculator online and it said that 7:00am, Sunday, Sept 30 (my time) would be 9:00pm Sunday, Sept 30 in the Philipines (Rena's time). The Philipines are 14 hours ahead of my time zone. I am pretty sure (for us in America) the calculator added in the Daylight Savings Time junk we have, which puts us an extra hour ahead of Rena, but I'll try to get on my computer at 6:00am-ish in case it did not add in that time.

If you two want, you may want to double check my findings to make sure I got it all right.

So, how does that work for everyone? For me, Sunday Sept 30, 7:00am, and the other time frames for the rest of you.

I have watched a couple episodes of Indigo on that site, Mrs. Takagi, so it should work for me.

Also, Rena, I LOVED LOVED LOVED that picture you did of Shinpei! It was hilarious (I laughed) and I LOVE the lion's thoughts Onion Laugh So perfect. I like how you went a funnier route this time. You do funny well.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Okay, Babyface, I was finally able to watch the Twins' Play translation that your friend did. She did a very very very very very good job. I give her five stars for her great work Onion Thumbs Up

I thought the play was pretty funny, not hilarious, but it was cool to see the Twins acting and singing together, especially in a humorous role.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:52 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Okay, I found a time calculator online and it said that 7:00am, Sunday, Sept 30 (my time) would be 9:00pm Sunday, Sept 30 in the Philipines (Rena's time). The Philipines are 14 hours ahead of my time zone. I am pretty sure (for us in America) the calculator added in the Daylight Savings Time junk we have, which puts us an extra hour ahead of Rena, but I'll try to get on my computer at 6:00am-ish in case it did not add in that time.

If you two want, you may want to double check my findings to make sure I got it all right.

So, how does that work for everyone? For me, Sunday Sept 30, 7:00am, and the other time frames for the rest of you.

I have watched a couple episodes of Indigo on that site, Mrs. Takagi, so it should work for me.

Also, Rena, I LOVED LOVED LOVED that picture you did of Shinpei! It was hilarious (I laughed) and I LOVE the lion's thoughts Onion Laugh So perfect. I like how you went a funnier route this time. You do funny well.

Alrighty-roo then. . . .so sunday morning September 30th. . . .at 7:00AM your time Bookworm and 8:00AM my time and about 9 or 10 PM Rena-chan's time. . . .does that sound good to everyone?

If we watch episodes 41-43 of 'Indigo' back-to-back it actually shouldn't take us more than an hour if we don't have any major delays. And when we come online we should all meet up here on Nipplechat, right? Smile

Just confirming to make sure we're all on board.

Nice photo edit of Shinpei by the way Rena-chan. . . .he's just an absolute hoot to me, as usual Big Laugh He's just a big "man-child" and I adore him for it Hug

Also, glad to hear you finally got a chance to see the translations for the Magdala Maria clip, Bookworm! It was definitely cute/funny and it still astounds me that the twins even agreed to participate in a musical centered around cross-dressing men, even though lately it seems like to be a male entertainer in either Korea or Japan, cross-dressing as a woman at some point or another is absolutely mandatory Razz

It would be great if Babyface's translating friend could translate the entire play (which would probably take quite some time), because I think it was funny without the translations so actually having subtitles to go along with it should make it positively hilarious!
    I know for a fact that dirty-perverted jokes are made constantly throughout the play, the only question is to verify exactly what was said. . . (I think tying/handcuffing someone to the bed was mentioned at least once or twice. . . . Shocked )
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 am

Oh noooo!!! Onion T_T
    I got some news!! Apparently I can't join the little party because my brother and his wife called in, saying they wanted to take us to dinner tomorrow night!! I'm sorry, I'm so so SO sorry I can't join! They said the restaurant's a little far and with my brother...he'll probably take us around the place since it's so near the capital's park... I can't say I don't want to join them either because we haven't seen him in months, and my mum would flip if she finds out I'm favoring the computer over family (she doesn't know the needs of a fangirl! Onion Tantrum )

By the time we get back..I'm positively sure it'll be very late and I'd be too sleepy to care anymore... Rain on My Parade

I'm happy we get to see him again but I'm just so upset that I can't hang out with you senpais and talking about indigo...in truth, I was scared to tell you thinking maybe you'd be upset with me but if I don't tell you then you'll be even more upset so...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! Onion T_T

I'll make it up to you,Takagi-senpai! I'll send you a WHOLE collection of birthday edits with the twins' smiling at you! I hope you don't mind them being all the same picture of the twins...
    Again..I'm sorry.... T_T
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Oh noooo!!! Onion T_T
    I got some news!! Apparently I can't join the little party because my brother and his wife called in, saying they wanted to take us to dinner tomorrow night!! I'm sorry, I'm so so SO sorry I can't join! They said the restaurant's a little far and with my brother...he'll probably take us around the place since it's so near the capital's park... I can't say I don't want to join them either because we haven't seen him in months, and my mum would flip if she finds out I'm favoring the computer over family (she doesn't know the needs of a fangirl! Onion Tantrum )

By the time we get back..I'm positively sure it'll be very late and I'd be too sleepy to care anymore... Rain on My Parade

I'm happy we get to see him again but I'm just so upset that I can't hang out with you senpais and talking about indigo...in truth, I was scared to tell you thinking maybe you'd be upset with me but if I don't tell you then you'll be even more upset so...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! Onion T_T

I'll make it up to you,Takagi-senpai! I'll send you a WHOLE collection of birthday edits with the twins' smiling at you! I hope you don't mind them being all the same picture of the twins...
    Again..I'm sorry.... T_T

Onion Runs Away

Onion Icy Breeze

Corner of Woe

Darnit. . . .and we had just started to pull everything together too. . . .

But it's okay Rena-chan, I understand that family comes before fangirling (or at least that's what I'll just keep telling myself). It's not you're fault, and no, I'm not mad Smile

But not that you won't be able to join us, if it's okay with Bookworm, I think maybe we should postpone our mini-Indigo marathon. . . .it just wouldn't be the same if all 3 of us couldn't participate. . .so maybe we should push it back to next weekend then?

I don't care if it's not my birthday anymore by then, I just really want us all to watch the episodes together so we can make the appropriate/inappropriate comments Razz And Rena-chan, I'd totally accept and appreciate any and all photo edits you have for me Hug

So what do you say ladies, shall we try this again for next weekend?

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm totally fine with doing next weekend. I am pretty sure that weekend if clear. Same time? I also want to hang with Rena as well.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 am

Onion Bows
    Thank you for understanding, and I'm sorry again... I'll make sure I'll be able to fangirl with the both of you next week. What episode again..? Everything seems to have escaped me lately...

And before I forget...

HA~PPY BIRTHDAY! HA~PPY BIRTHDAY! HA~PPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST SENPAI~! Onion Love

Here are the pictures I promised, I hope you don't mind them under spoilers since they're quite huge;

Spoiler:

I'm really sorry again for not being able to join the indigo-marathon today.. But I hope you enjoyed all those edits, it seems that I got a little carried away with the Halloween theme since I'm quite the Halloween person Razz (despite not celebrating them here..)

Again, HA~PPY BIRTHDAY~!! Hug Now to wait for our babies' birthday! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Mrs. Takagi:

'Today is your birthday. Happy Happy Birthday. Today is your birthday. Happy Birthday hey!!!!!'

Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz :3 Nodding Big Laugh Wink I love you cyclops pirat tongue Ninja alien cat rabbit bounce affraid Hug cheers sunny queen jocolor geek flower afro lol!

Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion :3 Sigh Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping Onion Starry Eyes Onion Laugh Onion Kiss Cunning Onion Onion Whistle Onion Love Cunnin Onion Idea Onion Thumbs Up Onion Bows Gleaming Onion Eyes

Triumphant Tamaki Squishy Face No Shadow

So, yeah, a smilie explosion. That is my gift to you Surprised

I really appreciate you, Mrs. Takagi, for helping keep this thread alive and fantastically fun. I have had a lot of fun talking about the Twins and goodness knows what else. You rock, and I hope your birthday rocked as well. I hope you know that we odd, fangirling obsessed people are always here for you if you need us. Even if we are miles and miles apart, we can still offer a ear to hear and a person to seek advice from. And thank you for also being like that for us.

So, Happy Birthday Mrs. Takagi, OUR Number 1 Princess(and, well, the Twins' too. But I figured that was automatic since you are 'married' to them Wink )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

*walks in dancing*

Very Happy

YAAAAAY!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! My existence into nutty, topsy-turvy world began 22-years ago today!!! cheers

*does happy dance*

First of all, a huge "Aritatou Gozaimasu" goes to my little, Rena-chan Onion Starry Eyes Girl, you rox my sox, you know that right? I ADORED your photo edits for me, and I just saved every last one of them and I'm expecting my computer hard drive to crash any day now.
    You're such a babe, thanks so much for everything that you contribue to this page and for helping me and Bookworm keep this place of disappearing into the abyss Onion Kiss

(Sidebar: the 3 episodes of Indigo no Yoru we will be watching are episodes 41-43, my favorites ^_^)

Now, to Bookworm: I went crazy over your smile explosion, I loved it!! Onion Thumbs Up Your little message almost made me teary eyed though. . . .that was so sweet of you T_T You rox my sox too, girlie!! Cool And I absolutely love coming on here and fangirling with the two of you as well (and other fangirls if/when they drop in lol)
    Between school, work and reality in general, it's something that I definitely looking forward to with great passion; and especially since I have no one but my sister to fangirl with over Asian men (but she prefers Korean men and that's a story for another day. . . Rolling Eyes )

Like I said, I don't plan on permanently signing off of this forum anytime soon, so unless the administrators shut down this site for good, or Shinpei returns my phone calls and accepts my marriage proposal, I ain't goin' nowheres Onion Drinks Tea

Your words made me very happy and honored Bookworm, so here's a kiss for you too!! Onion Kiss (Oh and thank you for calling me both your and the twins' #1 Princess. . .I think I can officially die happy now Onion Skipping )

So yes, a million and one "Thank you's" and "I love you's" to my fellow princesses! queen
    Let us continue to fangirl together and spread the good word of Prince Manpei and Prince Shinpei for as long as we can.

And now, since we couldn't meet up today and watch Indigo, please join me in a moment of stupidity by playing and dancing to this song of which I play every year on my birthday. I love it because the song is about 2 of my favorite things that I receive each year on my birthday and that I MUST eat no matter what lol!

Peace out!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed my 'gift', Mrs. Takagi :3 Nodding I am so happy to see that your birthday is going well. I hope that you have fun at that Japanese restaurant and thanks for sharing that incredibly.....odd song Razz

Shinpei just updated his blog with this cute, random photo:
    Spoiler:

What ... cute. too cute. No matter what. can sit on top of the cushion. arc. It can be healing!

Seriously, this guy is so sweet at times, taking note of such a cute animal. I like how he posts random stuff at times.

Maybe he knew it was Mrs. Takagi's birthday and wanted to share something sweet for her Wink
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Shinpei just updated his blog with this cute, random photo:
    Spoiler:

What ... cute. too cute. No matter what. can sit on top of the cushion. arc. It can be healing!

Seriously, this guy is so sweet at times, taking note of such a cute animal. I like how he posts random stuff at times.

Maybe he knew it was Mrs. Takagi's birthday and wanted to share something sweet for her Wink

I'm leaving for that Japanese restaurant within the next hour or so, Bookworm. If I'm not too full, I'll try to come on here and give my full report and critique of the food there Wink

In the meantime, I just checked on FB about 20 minutes ago and saw Shin-chan's post. . . .as usual, I adore how Shinpei (and Manpei) can take qualities that I would find unusual or even creepy in other men their age, but make it totally cute and acceptable on every level Razz

How many 26-year-old men do you know routinely take pictures of puppies and other cute animals and share them with others? Big Laugh Shin-chan is totally sweet, cute and random and he (and Manpei) have said that about him quite a few times.

I hope that part of his personality never changes Onion Daydreaming
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm

HEY LADIES, I HEARD THERE WAS A BIRTHDAY OVER HERE.
    (lucky I was slacking off on my homework by browsing the forum, then, right? XD)

ANYWAY HEY MA'AM, I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER GREAT BIRTHDAY. Very Happy CONGRATS FOR SURVIVING ANOTHER ROTATION OF THE PLANET.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Like I said, I don't plan on permanently signing off of this forum anytime soon, so unless the administrators shut down this site for good, or Shinpei returns my phone calls and accepts my marriage proposal, I ain't goin' nowheres Onion Drinks Tea
    psssht I don't think this forum will ever get shut down unless something happens to the hosting site. XD Even if anything happened to me that would prevent me from coming on, I'd be too lazy to actually shut it down. And like, the other two admins have kind of already abandoned us, although one of them does show up very rarely from time to time, so they wouldn't be shutting it down. >w<

Also, I guess this could be considered a birthday present, though I've been thinking about it for a while, but I have an offer to you:
    Since you've been here for so long (I think you've been active on this thread for longer than anyone else, myself included XD), how would you like to become a moderator of the Ouran Discussions section of the forum? There hasn't really been a strong need for mods of the forum, but I'm rarely over here so I feel like there should be at least someone with mod powers, just in case. (plus your name would show up on the front page. XD) Mod powers, I think, means you can edit and delete posts and threads (and maybe a few other things I can't remember).
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:HEY LADIES, I HEARD THERE WAS A BIRTHDAY OVER HERE.
    (lucky I was slacking off on my homework by browsing the forum, then, right? XD)

ANYWAY HEY MA'AM, I HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER GREAT BIRTHDAY. Very Happy CONGRATS FOR SURVIVING ANOTHER ROTATION OF THE PLANET.

Wow, thanks for the sweet birthday wishes, Cinnamon! Hug And I love that "Congrats for surviving another rotation of the planet."

That's much more original and sincere than "Happy Birthday". . .you mind if I steal that and use it on other people? :3 Nodding

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    psssht I don't think this forum will ever get shut down unless something happens to the hosting site. XD Even if anything happened to me that would prevent me from coming on, I'd be too lazy to actually shut it down. And like, the other two admins have kind of already abandoned us, although one of them does show up very rarely from time to time, so they wouldn't be shutting it down. >w<

That's good news to me!! Onion Thumbs Up

Besides, once the Ouran movie because available for viewing online, I'm hoping that that'll at least bring SOME of our previous members back, and maybe even some new ones.
    Personally, this forum has probably kept my sanity intact (or partially intact) for the past year or so, so it's kind of my duty to keep coming on here. . .for the safety of myself and others. . .

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Also, I guess this could be considered a birthday present, though I've been thinking about it for a while, but I have an offer to you:
    Since you've been here for so long (I think you've been active on this thread for longer than anyone else, myself included XD), how would you like to become a moderator of the Ouran Discussions section of the forum? There hasn't really been a strong need for mods of the forum, but I'm rarely over here so I feel like there should be at least someone with mod powers, just in case. (plus your name would show up on the front page. XD) Mod powers, I think, means you can edit and delete posts and threads (and maybe a few other things I can't remember).

Onion Sweat Onion Sweat Onion Sweat

ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!

LIKE, FOR REALZ???!!! Wooby Onion Eyes

Cinnamonnipples, on behalf of all the other Ouran fangirls on this discussion forum, I humbly accept your offer to become moderator Onion Bows

It seems like most of the members who post here are generally well-behaved (just the occasional pervy stories and fantasies floating around, but I rather enjoy that lol), but still I'd be happy to take on some of the moderator responsibilities, like you said, just in case.

Thanks a lot for the offer, I won't let you down! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Haha, yep, you can use that birthday greeting on others.

And yeah, I'm hoping the movie will bring people back!

also BAM you're a mod. XD Let me know if it's not giving you permissions or something. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am