Twins appreciation

lusza
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation

Post by lusza on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Gemini-chan! おめでとうございます! Congratulations! You're lucky! Of yourse it must be hard because it was your favorite, but being a selling artist, I'm happy for you! ♪  (and optimistically say that it was one of the luckiest day of your life, when you career started! hopefully. Wink)

Rena-chan wrote:A friend of mine...
    I envy her, not just going to Japan but also meeting them... Well than when I will go to Japan I ask my omamori to bring me luck and let me meet them. Of course I need to recignize them too, so they should be within 2 or 3 meters... Smile

I didn't know, they had girlfriends, but the reason for breaking up...  Poor Shin-chan.. And mistaking the two of them... bad thing.

Babyface, I wanted to ask you (althought I thin you will see it in the post somewhere) but do you have subtitles for the Magdala na Maria 2 musical? Smile

By the way I had a weird dream... I was an assassin and was in a supermarket... And the Takagi twins were there like security guards or what... But it turned out that they were some kind of agents as well and they are also looking for my target who I suposed to kill.

When I woke up it was like. Takagi twins.. Agents.... Assassin... WHAT?

I know it was definetly for what I did ... Another short story?
    Please comment on it, I need some positive feedback. It is shorter than the previous one.

Enjoy! ♪
    (and now I really go and learn some Japanese.)

Spoiler:
    A hot summer night the full Moon lightened Shinpei’s upper body as he laid on his bed. Tiny drops of sweat appeared all over his heated body and he turned his head continuously from one side to another. He breathed rapidly and every time he exhaled he let out soft moans.
    - N… n… no – he couldn’t pronounce the words for first time; he started to gasp more and more and he breathed loudly.
    - Aaah… Ma…
    He turned his head to the other side and on his face a particular expression appeared.
    - No… wa… wait… Man…
    He continued moaning more and more fiercely, and newer drops of sweat covered his body and suddenly in the middle of the night he cried out loud:
    - Manpeeeeei!
    He opened his eyes, from his horizontal position he sat up immediately, and he felt something cold around himself. His whole body was trembling and he knew he is in his brother’s arms. As much as he could he clung onto him and a tear was rolling down on his face.
    - Nothing was wrong Shin-chan, everything will be all right.
    - But it hurt!
    - Do you want to talk about what had happened?
    - You…
    - Me?
    - Yes, YOU.
    - Yet, what did I do which hurt you? – asked with an innocent face.
    - You died in my dream. By the way, why do you hug me, it’s not like you… - teased him Shinpei with a smile.
    - I wanted to shake you up from your nightmare when you suddenly sat up. After that you was the one who clung on me so tight.
    - It’s just the effect of the full Moon. At times like these I always dream about strange things.
    Manpei nodded and stood up.
    - Come and drink something cold with me, it will be good for you.
    With this they left the room and there was no more witness of the event but the full Moon.

Not fair, I always forget to write something...
    Rena-chan, i saw you commenting on Man-chans newest FB picture. Onion Whistle So I was wondering if it would be a problem if I add you on fb after I found your profile.
    I always ask first, so if I happen to find your profiles as well by commenting on our Handsome twins' photos, I'll ask you too. flower  I never had the guts to comment on their fb page...
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 am

Wow gemini! That's just epic!! cheers I'm pretty sure you were whacked out for a few minutes, but hey, you got your art sold and in a rather..anime kind of way too! Shocked Seriously, that's awesome Very Happy 

Well, so far I don't have any weird dreams..unless you count an older man hiding behind me like a child as weird.. That, and getting sucked into Cat in the Hat movie where I ride the kids all over my house on some purple fluid.. Shocked 

As for that story Lu-chan..stop making me think of perverted stuff! Laughing But I do have to say that it's rather interesting, although it'd be funny if Shin-chan accidentally smacked Manpei's nose with his head Onion XD 
    And yes~ you can add me on FB~ But first, are you sure that's me? I don't want you to add a total stranger into your friends list, so I'd better ask.. What's my username and picture? Smile 
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 am

It's me again!! Okay first off, if I could ask the twins 2 question of my choice, I'd first want to know what type of music they like to listen to. Favorite music groups/artists/genres, that sort of thing. In an interview they did while they were still part of Indigo4, I think it was Shinpei who said that they were glad "Dear My Friends" was and R&B song because they both like R&B music but that's as far as I've heard. I think my second question would be something like 'What bugs you the most about your twin?' I mean I know they're crazy about each other and like living together but being married to your twin brother for 27+ years can't be easy (no marriage is) and I know they must have little habits that drive each other crazy.

I know in the TV Homme photoshoot translation, Manpei doesn't like that Shinpei is egocentric, doesn't think and is late to get ready in the morning. The only thing Shinpei could say that he didn't like about Manpei is that Manpei is too nice. At first I didn't get that part because they both seem "nice" to me but maybe Shin meant that Manpei doesn't speak up for himself a lot(?) I know introverts can be like that sometimes. . . .I can totally picture Shinpei being egocentric though lol I guess maybe that comes with being a actor/model, but I wonder if he's the type of guy who can't pass his own reflection without checking himself out hahaha

I was finally able to read all the fanfiction you ladies have been posting, I'm quite impressed O.o The idea of twincest is something that took me a while to get used to, but I must admit, it's hard to shake once you're hooked! Speaking of twincest, there's this anime I watched for the first time last year called "Candy Boy" and it's basically about these fraternal twin sisters who pretty much act like a couple; they remind me A LOT of Manpei and Shinpei actually. They hold hands a lot, sleep together, feed each other, and when they look at each other it's like they're looking at their one true love. . . .it's totally cute! Personally, I don't get the same "buzz" from watching twin girls act lovey-dovey with each other. . .

Lu-chan, about the Magdala na Maria subs. . .yes, I do still have the links to that but. . . .recently I got the urge to watch the musical again and when I clicked on the links, they didn't work (they just kept leading me back to dailymotion.com's homepage). I e-mailed the person who translated and uploaded the whole thing to see if she knew about it and can possibly fix it. I haven't heard from her since earlier this year so I'm hoping it's just a malfunction and that she didn't delete the videos. Either way, I'll let you know what she says!

lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 am

Rena-chan wrote:stop making me think of perverted stuff!

Oh, my, my, It's not my intention! Cunning Onion 

Well, about the fanfictions, no new idea came to me by Muse.

Yes, Rena-chan, our beloved Shin-chan updated his blog, with an OMG picture, can you edit it a bit... ? Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes 
    Shin-chan:

This is definetly like "You want more?" and Yes, I don't care what, but yes!

Okay, so your fb maybe I should put it under spoiler...?
    Spoiler:
    Nur Liyana, and you have a nice short-haired picture, it really fits you, but in the title you complain to your unofficial twin, Jasmin, that you can't believe that you uploaded that. And the cover picture is an aquarius.
    And I am sure that I find you, basically I watched your profile, because I thought that the girl on the picture is similar to you, than your profile opened and I was: Not similar, but it's Rena! (you know I saw your collage about pictures of the twins and pictures of all of you or lot of you. Smile)

About this twin thing, recently I got mixed up a lot with my brother and people say that we look much alike as we were twins or something. We stood in front of the mirror for about 5-10 minutes and watching if we really do look alike. But our eyes told us that it's only the height, and the hair. Very Happy

Babyface21 wrote: Either way, I'll let you know what she says!

Thank you so much! I'm waiting for it! Wooby Onion Eyes 
    By the way, I wanted to watch the house-tour video on your tumblr, but it never wants to load for me. I know it's on youko, but do you or anybody hs problem with the loading? (Or is it just my country.. but that would be impossible, cause the TVHomme videos I can watch without any problem.)

Babyface21 wrote:Shinpei is egocentric, doesn't think and is late to get ready in the morning.
    I always had the feeling, that Shin-chan is similar to my brother... Although late to get ready in the morning is something that I should not be proud too... I'm not a morning person. Smile
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:38 am

I'd love to edit the picture but it's not showing Neutral all I got there is an X no matter how many times I refreshed. This happens a lot actually, I think my computer doesn't open pictures from certain sites, like ameblo, although sometimes it worked.. Crying or Very sad 

And yes, that's definitely my profile Smile I didn't want to upload the picture since that hair style isn't my original hairstyle, but she insisted Rolling Eyes I thought I made my profile private Shocked I should take a look into that..
    So yeah, I don't mind if you want to add me as a friend on fb ^^ But do you think Jasmin and I look rather identical..? Some say we do, some say we don't, so I'm gonna make a tally Razz 

Babyface21 wrote:Manpei doesn't like that Shinpei is egocentric, doesn't think and is late to get ready in the morning. The only thing Shinpei could say that he didn't like about Manpei is that Manpei is too nice.

I remember that! Very Happy Manpei complained that even when he's ready, Shinpei would still be in the showers and taking his sweet time Laughing And I believe Manpei's also an over-doting brother XD he sometimes let Shinpei does as he please and hardly say anything until it gets too much. But I think that's something most of us would find cute, if Shinpei didn't make them argue that is Neutral And since I'm pressed for time, I shall take my leave now~

Lu-chan, I'll find that picture no matter what! And I'll edit it once I save it in my files Onion Thumbs Up 
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 am

Had to edit this. Not a big edit, just basics. SO CUTE!!

May re-edit later. Still looks a little off to me.
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:43 am

That looks awesome!!! Gemini, do you have the original picture of that? Very Happy I want to try and see what I come up with :3 Nodding 
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Here's the picture, Rena. I hope you think of something awesome to do with it.

Gemini, I loved the text on your edit. I think Shinpei is starting to realise just how sexy he is. Keep showing us your sexy side, Shin-chan!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:56 pm

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:Here's the picture, Rena. I hope you think of something awesome to do with it.

Gemini, I loved the text on your edit. I think Shinpei is starting to realise just how sexy he is. Keep showing us your sexy side, Shin-chan!

Wait a tick. . . . Shocked 

Are my eyes playing tricks on me. . . .or is that stubble I see around Shinpei's chin??

affraid affraid affraid 

When I first saw the photo on his blog I couldn't really tell because it was so small, but now that it's been enlarged. . .the way the light is hitting his face it seriously looks like he has little hairs around his chin and along his jawline . . . .is it just me?? Does anyone else see it?? Maybe i'm just seeing things. . . .

(I wonder if the Twinpei's have really been shaving their facial hair all this time to keep their 'boyish' looks. . .)

All I know is, if they plan on letting their facial hair grow out after they turn 30, all I ask is that they send out a warning message first.

Oh and Lu-chan, sometimes when I try to watch video links on tumblr they don't work for me either. I usually just cave in and watch it on the original site, youku definitely does that a lot. Try this link instead:

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/post/19353064260/ilovesetospamming-the-show-12-03-14-with

Let me know if that one doesn't work either, I'll try and find a direct link to youku.com, because I don't think the full video has been uploaded anywhere else yet.

In the meantime, I happened to come across these old favorites while going through Babyface's archives. . . .

Spoiler:

(Was this one of your edits too, Rena-chan?)

And then this because they act so lovey-dovey here and I never get tired of it!!

Onion Blush Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes

Hey, Renai-subs hasn't uploaded a subbed episode of Indigo no Yoru in nearly two months. . .I was hoping to be up to at least episode 8 by now. . . Onion Runs Away

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:07 am

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:Here's the picture, Rena. I hope you think of something awesome to do with it.

Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes  Onion Love Eyes 

KYAAAAAAA~~!!!!
    This is practically one of the most teasing pictures of Shinpei I've ever seen and it is making my ovaries go haywire!! I'm gonna edit this on the spot and bask in his gloriness~!! And I should get the previous picture up too, it's already been a while Neutral

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Wait a tick. . . . Shocked 

Are my eyes playing tricks on me. . . .or is that stubble I see around Shinpei's chin??

affraid  affraid  affraid 

When I first saw the photo on his blog I couldn't really tell because it was so small, but now that it's been enlarged. . .the way the light is hitting his face it seriously looks like he has little hairs around his chin and along his jawline . . . .is it just me?? Does anyone else see it?? Maybe i'm just seeing things. . . .

Shocked That's DEFINITELY stubble around Shinpei's chin! No doubt about it! But then again we seem to miss that these two are going to be 28 in three months so stubble around their chin is..practically normal no matter how much we try to deny it. Onion Cursed/Down And yes..I think they've been shaving all these times, since being a model and ikemen requires them to have baby looks and clean faces..
    I find it weird some time ago that these two hardly have any facial hair to begin with..and now I know the truth... Shocked

Yes senpai, that Shinpei edit is my edit Laughing I just can't help it! That look is just too darn good to pass up! It's not everyday we get to see Shinpei with his hair standing like that and dyed PINK! Laughing 
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi ladies! I have a very crafty and cheerful feeling today~♪! (I mean while I was sewing a cushion cover, a table cloth and a bow hair accessorie to my friend.)

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Oh and Lu-chan, sometimes when I try to watch video links on tumblr they don't work for me either. I usually just cave in and watch it on the original site, youku definitely does that a lot. Try this link instead:

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/post/19353064260/ilovesetospamming-the-show-12-03-14-with

Thank you Mrs. Takagi-chan, in the meantime the link started to function as much as I could watch the twins house than as the other topic started the video went wrong again. So it must be my luck! ♥️
    (But that was the link I origianally tried, you sent it earler too. :3 )
    Yes my reaction was like: Were they really grow up here? I know that their family was rich, but that richness is just too much. And as I read the translations on Babyface's tumblr, I don't like that they don't get birthday present... (and I don't agree with a lots of thing their parents do, but that's definetly just because I was brought up in a liberal country and in a very-very progressist family from my mother's side ♪.)

Tell me that you were joking Mrs. Takagi when said that Twinpei are going to grow out their facial hair after they turn 30??? Onion Outrage 

I would like to see them with more stubble on their face. I mean their boyish face is definetly on of their charm and cute... But a little bit of stubble would be more manly... And I want back their original black hair sooo bad.

[Shin-chan updated his blog with a picture, but he in a suit and thaaat face, just don't fit together. But he is still Shin-chan ♥️]

I have a silly question, how many episodes and where can I find subbed Indigon no Yoru? The doramas I watch recently are ongoing so I have to wait a lot for the episodes... Smile

Rena, I sent you a friend request on Fb. Yes, that light brown (definetly NOT blond), curly haired girl with the glasses is me with the vintage effect of course! I just love that photo although it was made a year ago or so...

Almost forgot! You asked me if you and your let's say just twin do look alike, adn I think you do! Or your eyes and nose seems to be alike and also the distance between your eyes are the same too. But to decide it definitively, I need to use some photoshop. It's hard to decide when the pictures are on separated pages and not next to eachother.
    OMG Rena-chan I just found your ex-cover photo with Jasmin and tested in photoshop, but, your facial structure (or how should I say) is almost the same! So you pretty much do look like twins. cheers 

And I think that my nerves are on the edge, as I read some articles. I'm sorry if I tire you with this, but on the 24th (somehow I thought earlier it was the 20th, but I checked than...) during the evening I will get a notification about which university do I get in... Welll, the thing is that the roundtable will have a seat tomorrow when they decide if they decrease some of the level of getting in for special department. -> If they do I might get into a department I don't want to get in...
    So Now I believe in my luck and my fate and I am waiting patiently.... And getting more stretched to the breakingpoint.

Sorry, I write a bit too much. Forgive my stressed behaviour. :3 Nodding
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Wish I knew, what kind of skin care routine these guys do. Their skin is always flawless. Anybody else jealous?

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:23 pm

I love that picture! That is a really nice angle for his face. And yes, their skin is very well cared for. It looks good :3 Nodding 
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Yo! Cool 

I took a little break from the computer these past couple of days Surprised I went to stay with my younger twin in her dorm downtown for a few days. We walked to the beach the other day and thanks to that walk (40 minutes in both directions) I have a painful blister on both my baby toes T_T Actually, I think there's something wrong with the arch in my feet that causes me to walk awkwardly. . . .I'm considering setting up an appointment with a food doctor (I can't remember/spell the name of a foot doctor lol)

Anywho. . . I'm sorry for sending you the same link twice, Lu-chan. . .I totally thought they were different. . .Onion Cursed/Down But I'm glad that you were finally able to watch it! I'm not sure how long the Takagi's have lived in that mansion in Nagoya or if the Twinpei's did actually grow up there as children. Whenever they get a break they usually take a train from Tokyo to Nagoya to visit their family and they've actually taken a lot of photos of themselves (and their many doggies) around that house.

I think there was a translation somewhere that said the twins weren't allowed to use the hot tub either. . .

Suspect Seems kind of unfair that their dog Oliver-kun gets to use the hot tub but the twins don't. . . .No They said they don't have their own cars either but that one I can kind of understand. I have my own car but I think being a licensed driver isn't that big of a deal (not for me at least). I'm incredibly lazy and would rather take public transportation or else walk or even ride a bike.

I remember when I watched that video for the first time, I hardly paid any attention to the tour because I was too busy fussing over how tiny the twins are Mad 

Have you seen the other video of when they helped a woman clean her apartment? There's also this TV show called 'Akibaranger' that Shin-chan guest starred in two episodes of last year. (Goodness he was so handsome in that Onion Love Eyes )

Speaking of handsome, thanks for posting that photo of Manpei the Handsome Gemini Smile  I have this theory that whenever Manpei smiles with his mouth closed, he always appears to be puckering his lips like he's blowing a kiss Onion Kiss 

You all may have seen these already but I saved them and meant to post them on here a couple of days ago. . .

Since it's monday in Japan now, the twins are probably going to post the next letter of the alphabet with their photo of choice. I wonder what they're going to use for the letter 'O'? Cunnin Onion Idea  They really have a bigger English vocabulary than I originally imagined. After they finish with using just one word they should do full on sentences as their next project!! cheers Nothing fancy, just taking photos of them doing things and writing a mini description written in English like, "Going to the store," or "Waiting for the train" or "Twins sleeping together"

You know, little things like that Onion Drinks Tea

P.S. I totally forgot! Lu-chan, you asked how many episodes there are of Indigo no Yoru. There are 63 episodes altogether (but the way that the episodes are put together, it actually really seems like 30 or so).

How can I put it. . . .? The way the show was set up, a cluster of between 3-4 episodes would all revolve around a particular storyline, for example when the Twinpei's characters were introduced. The series is kind of like a mystery/crime-drama, so when a mystery was "solved" the next episode would introduce another storyline and stick with that storyline for 3 or 4 episodes again. So basically the 3 or 4 episodes could actually be put together as one episode lasting for an hour and a half instead of 23 minutes, so that's why the 63 episodes actually seems like half that number (am I making any type of sense?) A sub team started subbing the episodes earlier this year but so far only the first 3 episodes have been subbed.

However, I've watched the entire series all the way through at least twice without the subtitles and it is awesome Very Happy My Japanese is limited to about 30-40 random words and commonly used phrases so I was pleasantly surprised at how well I was able to pick up on what was going on. All the episodes are on youku.com as well.

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    "Twins sleeping together"

You know, little things like that Onion Drinks Tea 

I see you, Mrs. Takagi, I see you Cunnin Onion Idea Onion XD 

Those are good pictures!  I hope that we will be able to see some official photos from their plays or something soon.  That would be really cool.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:12 am

I think we're getting to the stage when a new twins thread will start, if it still works like that.

I absolutely love that picture of Manpei! He looks so sexy!Onion Starry Eyes 
    In fact, I saw it last night before bed and then had a dream where I was looking through a photo shoot of Manpei and in some of the pictures, he was showing of his bare bum!Onion Hypnotised 

Onion Wipes Sweat, h Oh no! What's happening? They've always been fully-clothed in my dreams before!

It's too early in the morning for this kind of perversion, but I have to admit, it was a very nice bum!
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:12 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I remember when I watched that video for the first time, I hardly paid any attention to the tour because I was too busy fussing over how tiny the twins are Mad 

Have you seen the other video of when they helped a woman clean her apartment? There's also this TV show called 'Akibaranger' that Shin-chan guest starred in two episodes of last year. (Goodness he was so handsome in that Onion Love Eyes )

Thank you, I also did read the translation on Babyface's tumblr. That was soo nice! ♪
    What do you mean that they are tiny?  They are around 178 cm (I think it's Shin-chan's height so Manpei a little bit taller.) and that's quite a normal height. (Although I'm a tall girl between 176-7cm.)

I would love to see that cleaning show, there was a link on the tumblr page, but it wrote so many chinese thing on the youku-page for "not working" or "was deleted" and I didn't tried since than.

So I have to wait a lot for the subbed ones... I will try to wait for them... Ninja 

Hita-chan, that's a nice dream ♪ I also had today a very wonderful dream, but Mother woke me up for some reasons... But it wasn't about the Twinpeis.

And here is the picture for O: Optimistic.

I just love it ♪ Onion Blush
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 pm

lusza wrote:
    What do you mean that they are tiny?  They are around 178 cm (I think it's Shin-chan's height so Manpei a little bit taller.) and that's quite a normal height. (Although I'm a tall girl between 176-7cm.)

Oh when I said "tiny" I was refering to their weight and not their height lol When they were giving the tour of their home I noticed how skinny their legs were, and a couple of times I noticed I could see the bones in their backs (just below their shoulders) sticking out through their clothes Shocked 

It just comes from preference of "thicker" men. But I do worry sometimes that their weight isn't porportional to their height Crying or Very sad Some people have a harder time gaining weight, just like some people have a hard time losing weight. I just want to be sure that my Twinpei's are healthy Hug 

(My mother told me that often when men are really skinny in their youth, once they hit 30 their metabolism changes and they stop burning off food so quickly. So who knows, Man and Shin may start putting on muscle and "meat" within the next couple of years. In which case I will do my best to keep my hormones in check. Onion Skipping )

I'm sorry so much of Manny and Shinny's television appearances are only available on youku.com. I wish more Japanese media were uploaded on youtube like all the Korean shows that I watch. . . .Corner of Woe 

OH! But if you haven't watched Gekirangers yet (starring Manpei and guest starring Shinpei in one episodes) all of those are available with English subtitles on youtube now:D 

Dreaming about naked twin butts is hilarious Cunning Onion I'm pretty sure they have little flat bottoms though. . . .Onion Laugh 

This may be the pervert in me talking (in fact I'm sure of it) but I'm quite attracted to men who have nice full bums Gleaming Onion Eyes 

lusza wrote:

I just love it ♪ Onion Blush

Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes Onion Love Wooby Onion Eyes 

CAN I BITE HIM NOW PLEASE??? Gleaming Onion Eyes 

Post by lusza on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It just comes from preference of "thicker" men. But I do worry sometimes that their weight isn't porportional to their height Crying or Very sad Some people have a harder time gaining weight, just like some people have a hard time losing weight. I just want to be sure that my Twinpei's are healthy Hug 
    It is true, and on the top of that, they cook for themselves. I don't know what kind of foods do they eat normally (except their old food photos on their blog), but that is true, that Japanese people after 50 having problem with their metabolism, like different diseaes (or that was told by my penfriend).
    But I think they are healthy, or at lease their flawless skin wouldn't be that perfect if they wouldn't be healthy, right? Heart 

Once I would definetly want to see the just a little bit chubby Man- and Shin-cahn! Must be cute.

And how do you search in the youku site? I mean you write their name or the show's name in romanji or with Kanjis?

Corner of Woe I don't feel like watching Gekirangers... The only kind of movie like this I watched was the Power ranger (the turbo one from 1997, well obviously I watched it years later with my little brother) and that was all. After that I just stopped liking that kind of movies or series. Sad

Full bums give a nice sight and if the guy has a pretty muscly upper body... ♥️  Onion Skipping 

Mrs.Takagi wrote:CAN I BITE HIM NOW PLEASE??? Gleaming Onion Eyes 
    Onion Thumbs Up Please, no bite! Just kisses as many as you want! ♪
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:42 pm

I noticed a lot of you girls seem to like 'thicker men', as you put it, Takagi-san. I personally prefer thinner men (as long as their healthy, of course). I like the amount of muscle the twins have put on their arms and if they did the same for their chests, they'd be absolutely perfect!

Manpei had quite a nice bum in my dream but if he had a full, round bum, I would have had a massive nosebleed. Pervy though it may be, my favourite thing about a guy's body would be a nice, round bum - like Spain from Hetalia. Check out my screensaver of Spain's bum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-T_rMqIH6A

I used the footage from this youtube video so every time I leave my laptop, this starts up (minus sound). I love the WTF? reaction I get from my brother!

I went out today to the beach and I was in this little shop and I saw an ornament with 'Twins' written on it. (You know how you can get all those random things that say 'mother' or 'sister' or 'friend' or whatever). It had a lovely little poem on it too - something about being lots of trouble, but a real joy when they're together.

Lu-chan, if you don't want to watch Gekiranger (even though I thought it was good), I highly recommend you watch some amv's of it so you can see sexy Manpei without enduring a plot you don't enjoy. I must admit to looking at his bum more than I should have (like when he bent down to take of his shoes or something). Alright, it's half 10 at night so I'm going to bed with my mind in the gutter. That's going to end well(!)

While I'm at it anyway, you don't know what tempting sexiness you're missing, Lu-chan. Here's some screen shots from 3/4 of the way through episode 15 of Gekiranger. Enjoy.

lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:35 pm

hitachiin-fangirl wrote: 

Hita-chaaaan Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed thaaat was a lot before bed..... I bet I will dream with Manpei. Is there more like this in Gekiranger? (if there is I might watch... -> eays to convince with thoooose pictures) Onion Starry Eyes 

By the way when I say I prefer this and that man I always make the decision based on ther eyes. I don't know why.
    (here is an old about 10-year-story: once my primary shcool friend asked me what kind of guy I like? the answer was: black haired or very dark brown haired and dark, deep eyes which makes a contrast with their skin. Well I was about 10 or 11 years old (and didn't know much about Japan) and it's interesting because: #1 Japanese people looks like this #2 how it is changed to the eyes and the height)

Hmm, I would be fine with the twins, I just need to work on my thights a lot.. Smile

Godd night! Onion Sleepy Time tomorrow I will turn into a barber... Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Changed them to links to make page load faster.

I bet Ran had a quick peek. Onion Love
    Manpei/Retsu 1

Manpei/Retsu 2

This scene just cracks me up. Poor Manny is getting sexually assualted. Gleaming Onion Eyes  Too bad it's not by Shinny.

Manpei/Retsu 3  

Manpei/Retsu 4  

Manpei/Retsu 5  

Manpei/Retsu 6

Last edited by Gemini Rose on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 pm

OH MY WORD...Those pictures and gifs...

Onion Nosebleed  Onion XD 

Thank you girls for sharing those! They are definitely images we have not seen before.

I think we may have to resort to analyzing Gekiranger episodes now Rolling Eyes 
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 am

I just went through the video myself and got some screen shots to tempt Lu-chan.

By the way, there are a few more scenes like that - like the one where they went to a public bath and the one that Shinpei appears in has a clip of Manpei in the shower (not with Shinpei though Crying or Very sad ) but those images and gifs show the most skin you will see of him in the show. If he showed anymore, I don't think they could call it a kids show anymore!
    There was another episode where his character (Retsu) was drunk and that was pretty funny.

Thank you Gemini for those gifs! If I was Ran, I would have had more than a quick peek! Because of her helmet, no-one could tell if she was looking at him or not. I would be checking him out and then later, if anyone asked why I was looking at him, I'd say my eyes were closed! sneaky
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 am

Indeed the temptation got bigger. SmileOnion Blush 

(But the last dream I remember from the nigh was a nightmare not with Manpei, but Sadako or Samanta or I don't know how do you call it.... And I swear I don't watch horror movies! Because I'm afarid of them.)

And Gemini, those gifs! Thank you very much! Onion Kiss  Onion Nosebleed I do have the feeling that I will watch some episodes of this Gekirangers

I think that the yellow character (.. is it Ran?) did have a peek but Man-chan wore some kind of underwear, after all he is shy a little bit, right?

Oh I but Shin-chan's new blog picture here as a link, because it is hugh as always. Yesterday I cheched the Optimistic one how big it is in print preview Smile
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/30siqti.jpg

And after this, I think they use glue to make double lids. Onion Drinks Tea Cute.
    Also his camera has a fluff or something. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:45 am