Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Starfire is cool :3 Nodding Over on the Fook Ya! thread we all took the first letter of our user names (for me, it was 'p' not 'the') and came up with a food based on that letter. I'm Pretzel, we have a girl called Taco, Lychee, Cinnamon, Kiwi and Mango. Just a random idea if you were wanting an idea for a different nickname.

I read your reply. I would suggest going back some pages and finding pictures of magazines, since I don't have any stored right now. If you find any without translations, feel free to tackle them.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 pm

XD Starfire is ok by me~ :3 Nodding

lol so I think a similar pic has been shared before but..........
    .......*______*.......
    lol I got a bit crazy so just don't read the tweet. Feel free to look at the pic though XDDDDDDD

There were several times where Shinpei was touched around the waist and that guy lifted him up for one of the dances and his hand lingered on Shinpei's butt to do so. ROFL!!!! XDDDDDD
    In that pic though, Shinpei errr or Lelouch had fainted so he picked him up so effortlessly! o_______o wow XD Then I took a pic of my screen because Shinpei looked way too cute like a princess being carried by a prince or something like that. XDDDDDD
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 am

Shinpei's FB entry.......I think I just died. LOL

I didn't noticed what kind of replies they were leaving on those two pics of Shinpei crying until I read today's entry. lol I think it was pretty obvious that he wasn't sad though but it's SO ADORABLE that he actually made an entry to reply to them. XDDDDDD

This guy is seriously way too cute for words. *melts*

Ok now back to studying........though I doubt I'll get anything done while being distracted by cutie shinpei XDDD
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:36 am

Hey everyone. I've just been woken up early - it's 6 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep so here I am. I'll have a look for things to translate but if anyone wants something specific, send it my way.

Setolove, it seems I'm not authorised to see the picture.
    That guy was touching Shinpei's butt!? Oh that lucky guy!

I just looked up facebook and stopped breathing for a moment. AH HE'S SO CUTE THERE! I think that is my new favourite Shinpei picture! And what he wrote was so cute too. He wrote something pretty long in English!

I had a suspician Shinpei was going through the different emotions but I didn't want too say anything in case I was wrong and sounded insensitive. But at first I was so worried. I thought maybe a dog of their's passed away, and then Manpei didn't update for like 6 days and I was thinking 'What if something happened to him?'

When Manpei undated, he seemed cheerful so I knew there couldn't be too much wrong with Shinpei.

..... I wonder, when Shinpei cries, does Manpei hold him and wipe away his tears......and hug him tightly and........kiss him better......

My mind's in the gutter right now. PS if it works, then I have a signature!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 am

awww I think it's because my twitter account is locked >_____< sorry about that :/

They were updating their ameblos though and I knew they were busy. Plus I don't think he would post a pic of himself crying. Maybe just a sad entry but I doubt a pic of himself.

I bet Manpei is the kind of brother who spoils Shinpei until he sees him smile again~~~~~ Like purposely give him his favorite food or something like that. Wouldn't that be cute???!!! The idea of him hugging him better is not a bad idea either ;D

lol it's past 2am here and I'm barely going to sleep. I have to wake up at 7am though so I better go to sleep
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:40 am

I have an idea. Everyone should post who their favourite twin is and how you discovered them!

For me personally, my favourite is Manpei (although I absolutely adore Shinpei too) and I discovered them about a year ago from watching the Ouran drama.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Hmmm, I like both of them for different reasons. I found them when I was on Youtube and found this random video of them from the Ouran drama, that led me to the drama, then to here and even more insanity Razz
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Step right up and explore the insanity! But seriously, it makes life more fun!

I've gone and caught a cold - I'm as bad as Manpei with how often I get sick. It's probably my own fault. I don't dress warmly either but I just can't stand being buffled up. I was out today and it's been snowing heavily. I want to go out and play in the snow before it melts.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't know anymore OTL

Technically, it's Manpei but Shinpei is being such a cutie that I can't stop fangirling him more lately XDDDDDDDDD

Ah so my Onikiri Hime DVD is finally in my dorm. I'll go back to university tomorrow so I'll watch it then. Maybe this will change my mind and get me to fangirl Manpei more. XD If that doesn't work, I'll just watch my Lost Days DVD when it gets here. XDDD So much Manpei hahahaha

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 am

I'M BACK~ And from the MOST FUN-tastic weekend of my entire life! There was an anime carnival last saturday near my town and, of course, I invited my friends to go there. I saw so many cosplayers I thought I was going to die from happiness! Too bad for Ouran I only saw a Haruhi cosplayer and no one else. But I did see some K cosplayers and I went CRAZY~!!! Onion Skipping Aah~ it was heavenly for me, and my friend, who's as crazy as I am, was just as happy! If only the twins are there with me~

Onion Blush ehem..

After the carnival, we all went for one of my friends' slumber party~ It was insane XD We slept at 4 and woke up at 9 before collapsing again from exhaustion Rolling Eyes

Anyways, I edited a picture of Shinpei's cute cute CUTE smile a couple of days ago but I was pressed for time to go to the carnival, I didn't upload it. But now that I'm back, this is the picture;

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Beauti11

Sorry if it's too dark or something, I wanted to set it to a..romantic, sweet mood but for some reason..THIS came out Neutral
    Yosh! So now I'm going to upload the pictures I took at the carnival on facebook and gush over it! But I really want the Twinpei to be there~ They'd be the centre of attention Razz
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 am

I'm so glad you had a fun weekend, Rena Very Happy And your picture edit is absolutely terrific! The tones are very nice, and for some reason his eyes really pop out at me Shocked Very cool!

Oh, and do you know of any magazines, etc. that we would like translated? If you read above you will see that we may have a translator willing to do our bidding help us Surprised
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Me again! Boy, I miss so much when I don't come here for a couple of days at a time. . . .

1) Starfire is a cool name! I'll have to remember that :-)

2) I'm crazy about both the twins but I tend to lend more towards Shinpei these days, even though I think Manpei and I have a lot more in common. I'm still in love when them both though. I think they're both equally handsome as well, and I like the fact that I can tell them apart in about a nano-second, because that way I'm able to recognize them as being physcially attractive but in different ways (does that makes sense?)

3) Ryu Rena, I'm glad you had such a fun weekend, the anime carnival sounds like fun, I've wanted to go to one for YEARS now. They have them here in my area every couple of years, but something always comes up and I always end up missing it. . . .>.> I love your photo edit of Shinpei as well. . .his smile is SO contagious!! I'll re-post it on my tumblr as soon as I get a chance.

4) Thanx Starfire for offering to translate magazine articles for us! We used to have a translator who would translate articles and interviews for us but I think it's been over a year since we last heard from her. . .also, there was another person on tumblr who used to post articles and translations related to the twins and I would re-blog them, but apparently she was getting harrassed by people about it (she got to meet the twins a few times) and for reasons that didn't exactly make sense to me, she decided to stop translating anything having to do wtih the twins. And THEN I have a buddy who previously offered to translate the twins blogs, but she (like myself) has school and other priorities and can only help out once in a while. . . .

Anyway, I think I have a couple of un-translated magazine articles in my archives that I've been DYING to read about. I'll try to dig through them, but the following is one that I definitely want to know what it says.

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Interv10

If the text here is too small for you to see, on my computer, I have the whole page saved in my photo files, so when I open it, I can zoom in on it and see the text better (I'm not sure if you have that option on your computer though. . .) but that's the only way I know that you can see the text better.
    There may have been another page with this. . .I can't remember, but I'll check. I think it's from 2011 too. I'll keep checking for others, but thanks again! ^_^ If/when you translate them, I'd like to re-post the translations on my blog so the other fangirls can see them too please. I'm almost at 360 followers!! \^0^/
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I'm so glad you had a fun weekend, Rena Very Happy And your picture edit is absolutely terrific! The tones are very nice, and for some reason his eyes really pop out at me Shocked Very cool!

Oh, and do you know of any magazines, etc. that we would like translated? If you read above you will see that we may have a translator willing to do our bidding help us Surprised

Shocked ...I just realize that, his eyes are really obvious now with the edit..and you have no idea how many PEOPLE there are! That one small section of the mall is crowded and the line is just..WOAH! We had to go lunch at Burger Kings first before lining up to see the centre. And I saw a Natsu cosplayer buying a burger Razz And an entire team of VOCALOID cosplayers eating just beside us! I was so tempted to take a picture but..I don't want to bother them when they're eating..

Hmm..I don't really buy stuff over the Internet since I don't have a paycheck of my own, so I hardly have anything to be translated. And I don't really save magazine pages uploaded on the thread because I can hardly understand them T_T

Oh yeah, I also saw something about..which one's our favourite twin..?

I'd go for both, but my bias is mostly Manpei. He's got that calm, cool aura around him and is more..well..disciplined(?), I don't know. But whenever I see him I get more calmed. But with Shinpei, I might need 10 chocolate bars, a couple of espressos and sugary sweets just to keep up with him Razz

But Shinpei's got that cute aura around him, it just makes me want to hug him for no reason. Like an energetic ball of energizer bunny Big Laugh

If given the chance, I'd love to hang out with them so I can understand their personality more. Manpei might be crazier than Shinpei behind our eyes, who knows Rolling Eyes And Shinpei can be serious too most of the time, a total switch of personality! Laughing

On second thought..maybe I like their personality as it is better.. It would creep me out if they have a personality change Shocked
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:On second thought..maybe I like their personality as it is better.. It would creep me out if they have a personality change Shocked

LOL very true. I think that they may be a bit different behind the scenes then when they are performing on tv or stage. But I don't mind enjoying their personalities right now Smile
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Yeah, unless they want to purposely switch their personalities for fun Rolling Eyes Though, I doubt anyone would be fooled if they know how to tell them apart, or if they know the twins very well like us.

I wonder if they've done something like switching their personalities before.. Cunnin Onion Idea

By the way, bookworm-senpai, I kinda requested to be your friend :3 Nodding
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Okay, I found it Very Happy I wonder what the benefits are of having 'friends' on here? Maybe for easier personal messaging? Don't know. But thanks!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm not sure what's the purpose of being 'friends' is..maybe to send private messaging to each other? scratch I know Takagi-senpai and me private messaged each other before, but we're already friends, so I'm not sure..

Oh, and remember that pre-uni exam I took 3 months ago..? I'll be getting the results TOMORROW and right now I'm a nervous wreck!! What if I don't get enough credits? Medic needs high credits to be admitted, and what if I flunked something major?! pale Oh god...I'm so stressed I can't even eat my breakfast..

And I think not even the twins' cheerful smiles can get me back up on my feet if I got bad grades.. T_T
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY OURAN PHOTO BOOK JUST ARRIVED!!! There is no emoticon for how I feel right now - I'm just so excited! I know most (maybe even all) of the stuff from it has been posted already but it's so incredible to actually own it!(I hope I don't sound like I'm boasting)

Oh, it's like the twins are right here in my room! Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed
    I was so excited, I ran to show it to my mum (who really doesn't care). I actually fell on the way even though I didn't trip over anything. Maybe the sight of the twins made me weak at the knees?

Anyway, I showed it to my mum and pointing enthuasiastically at Manpei (just like that girl out of Akibaranger pointing at the picture of Gekiblue, lol) and then I showed her Shinpei. She asked, "How do you tell the difference" - I think she meant that all Japanese people look the same, and then I told her they are twins.

Babyface, I am working on the translation - at least I was until the book arrived Corner of Woe Some of the kanji is really difficult to read even though I saved the picture and zoomed in on it. I'm creating a kanji comparison table to help. I'm trying my best and I've almost got the first two paragraphs done. Right, I'm going to get back to working on it and I'll keep you all updated.

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Oh, and remember that pre-uni exam I took 3 months ago..? I'll be getting the results TOMORROW and right now I'm a nervous wreck!! What if I don't get enough credits? Medic needs high credits to be admitted, and what if I flunked something major?! pale Oh god...I'm so stressed I can't even eat my breakfast..

And I think not even the twins' cheerful smiles can get me back up on my feet if I got bad grades.. T_T

Rena, I don't know if you got your results back yet (with the timezone differences and all), but I wanted to encourage you that you are incredibly smart, beautiful and talented no matter what the grades say. If you get good grades, yay for you! I hope they will help you do great things. But, if you do not get good grades, you will still do great things in your life, just through a more alternate route. All things are possible when you put your mind to it, and your amazing mind will do amazing things, always remember that :3 Nodding cheers Onion Thumbs Up

Starfire, I don't think your boasting. In fact, I join you in the fangirling goodness (from afar)! I don't have the money for books like that, but I enjoy the pages on this forum, so that makes up for it Onion Drinks Tea And lol at your mom. At least WE understand you Cunning Onion And a BIG THANK YOU for working on the translations. Just the fact that you are working on them makes me happy, so just take the time you need to do your best. Onion Skipping
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Join in Bookworm! We can fangirl together in spirit! It's so nice to have someone who understands. My mum doesn't get why I'm so obsessed with them (maybe I made a mistake by introducing her to them with that song they did dressed as women Onion Whistle )She should understand since she obsesses over a certain English actor. My brother is sick of hearing about the twins and how cute they are, and my dad thinks buying their dvd's and stuff is a waste of money. (That book I got today - the best money I've ever spent. It was worth every penny)

Speaking of that book, I was reading the back of it and accidentally translated the bit about Mori as "weird type" instead of "wild type" FAIL Onion OTL I'm sorry Mori! Anyway I hope you all haven't lost faith in me as a translator - I did realise my own mistake a few seconds later.

I went on Youtube during a break from translating and look what I found - it's a series of interviews with the cast of Gekiranger. I've only watched a few but there are loads of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96PQeiLiZe4
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 am

Someone kill me now..I flunked my additional maths!! My certificate is RUINED! But on the plus side, I got an A+ for my English and History (which others complained as HARD) but in all honesty..it wasn't hard for me. Maybe it's because I studied the past year questions non-stop..

Since I only got a B+ for bio and an ugly D for chemistry, medic is completely out of the question for me. So now I'm moving to my second option, and that's English tesl. Both my trial and real exam, my English is always at the top so I think I won't get any problems for foundation in tesl. If I do well for my foundation, I might even go to UK to further my studies. According to my mum, if I got a job as an educator or..something higher and got to UK, the payment is quite high and I might become quite successful.
    Given my passion for English, I doubt it'd be any problem for me.

Oh, and I cried my eyes out at school when we took our results. I was so disappointed that not even my twin sister can do anything. I calmed down..eventually but the stress got to me and caused me a major stomachache.

Now, let's move on to the twins..;

The twins posted a picture on fb a couple of hours ago with..quite a pretty picture. I think that's Manpei looking at the trees, or Shinpei himself while Manpei took the picture. I'm not sure, so you judge yourself;

Tokyo Sakura began to bloom. Manpei♪

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Bloomi10

And then there's Shinpei and his little food shots Rolling Eyes

I finished TTTVshooting, lunch from now on! Let's eat! (TTTVの撮影終わって、これから昼食! いただきます!)Shinpei

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Shinpe10

So..those are the only posts from the twins today. I wish I'd know more on what they're doing now since they've been quite quiet these past few months.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 am

RENA! Hug Hug Hug I'm sending you all the hugs and comfort I can.

I'm sorry that you did not get to go with your first option, but at least you aced one subject and you have a backup plan.

I love that picture of the tree. It is very muted and is a nice angle. The food shot...well, it's definitely a Shinpei shot Laughing
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 am

I'm so sorry for you Rena. I know how you feel - I didn't get the grades to get into my favourite university (actually they weren't high enough to get into any of the courses I applied for). I'm actually repeating my exams so I can maybe get in this year. Is that an option for you? It's good that you have a back-up. I don't know what I'll do if I fail again.

Come to the UK? What an excellent idea! (That's where I am). Beware Manpei and Shinpei - the fangirls are joining forces to make an army so strong no police force can stop us from stalking you!

I hope you're feeling better - I know I was devastated when I got my results too but it's not the end of the world. There are other ways to reach your dreams. Don't let a bad grade stop you!

PS You did brilliant to get an A+ in English and History! And a B+ in Biology!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:42 pm

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:
    Thepinkbookworm wrote:RENA! Hug Hug Hug I'm sending you all the hugs and comfort I can.

I'm sorry that you did not get to go with your first option, but at least you aced one subject and you have a backup plan.
    I'm so sorry for you Rena. I know how you feel - I didn't get the grades to get into my favourite university (actually they weren't high enough to get into any of the courses I applied for). I'm actually repeating my exams so I can maybe get in this year. Is that an option for you? It's good that you have a back-up. I don't know what I'll do if I fail again.

Come to the UK? What an excellent idea! (That's where I am). Beware Manpei and Shinpei - the fangirls are joining forces to make an army so strong no police force can stop us from stalking you!

I hope you're feeling better - I know I was devastated when I got my results too but it's not the end of the world. There are other ways to reach your dreams. Don't let a bad grade stop you!

PS You did brilliant to get an A+ in English and History! And a B+ in Biology!

Thanks, the both of you. I felt better after my sister comforted me and my friends gave me a boost. Language has always been my strongest point, and I am quite passionate in literature and teaching since..well..most people treat English like it's nothing. I won't be repeating because in order to repeat this pre-uni exam, I need my teacher's help and my name in the Ministry of Education's data, so I won't be going through that trouble on my own since she said those who want to repeat, apply on your own..

Evil or Very Mad So not worth the trouble..

And yes, I set hopes to maybe go to UK and teach there since it's tesl (Teaching English as a Second Language in a place where English is the main language). Many of my country's students are in UK, so I thought, why not? And not all of them are fluent in English to begin with anyway.

And thank you, Hitachiin-san Hug In all honesty, I never studied for my English exam Razz I was just so exceptionally good in it that I was playing games the day before, but I was studying for my history exam that's right after my English on that night. And I don't know HOW I managed to get a B+ for bio! I normally get a B- or even a C. Oh well, there're always other options in life..

Even if that option isn't medic.. Corner of Woe

I wonder how the twins react when they got bad news like this? But I adore their spirits, they never gave up until they've become who they are now. Maybe I should do that. Instead of being gloomy, I found a whole list of universities that teaches English tesl and providing foundations too. I shall not let this chance pass!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:48 am

You're very welcome Rena-chan (is it okay if I call you that?). When you called me Hitachiin-san, it made me feel all important! I suppose that's probably the best way to shorten my name but I was worried there would be other people on this forum with the same name. If there are any, they're not on this thread so I guess it's okay.

You're right about there being a lot of people who aren't fluent in English. One day when I was a maths mentor, my pupil wasn't there and another mentor was sick, so I took over her pupil for the day. He only spoke Polish! It was impossible to explain anything to him because he couldn't understand what I was saying so I just let him do the work and nodded if it was right and shook my head if it was wrong.

I imagine if one of the twins got some bad news, the other one would comfort him, maybe cook him his favourite meal and remind him that he has done many wonderful things so he should focus on them instead. Maybe give him a big hug Hug

By the way, I love your new signature! although that was never one of my favourite pictures of Manpei (I think it's the hair). It's still awesome though! You have a real talent for editing pictures!

To everyone who is waiting for the translation, I'm still working on it. Trying to read all those pixelated kanji is frying my head. Oh and I got sick yesterday and I had to go out too. The long walk felt so much longer and made me even more sick but I had no choice. On the way, a stray dog started following me! Every time I thought I'd lost it, it appeared again! And when I closed a gate to stop it, it found a hole in the fence. And then it ran out onto the busy road and almost got knocked down! Then it found someone else to go and bother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:00 am