Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Beautiful photo edits, Rena! I love the black and white border on the first one. Also, I wish you all the luck in the world with your studies! And you know that we are here as a place for you to let off steam :3 Nodding

Mrs. Takagi: You may be right about the Noona thing. I get so confused at times with their titles and whatnot Neutral Glad that you agree with me concerning kpop. I also like keeping it a secret among few people here in America. Something that I can fangirl over without TONS of other people joining in. Plus, I like to think that it makes me unique among music listeners here Wink lol

I love to hear what you like to rant about! Hearing what you say provides a jumping off point for me to add my two cents worth. I prefer to read what others say and then rant with them, not just starting a rant by myself silent

I think I have kind of read in previous translations of their blogs that they seem to get frustrated (perhaps angry) when they are not acting well or practices are hard. Perhaps they are perfectionists who must be perfect in their acting or they get easily angry. And remember, Manpei and Shinpei did separate after their big fight when they first moved to Tokyo. So their fights are probably over basic things like cleaning up after yourself, etc. Other than that, I think they are probably marginally cool-headed guys Cool
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Okay, so Manpei updated his blog. Here are some of the highlights(taken directly from the translation):

Good evening * Muscle training is also revise the flats. The best move! sweat and eat a delicious meal. I am really happy.

By the way, Jim today. One of the reception desk, to me, today is also one of it is the prepared for it. As usual with so many comments, thank you! We are very grateful. Thank you very much.

(Apparently there has been issues with people unable to view TTTV on the their smartphones, so he explained that they are still working out the bugs, and then continues):

We will continue the TTTV check, and I look forward to working with you! ! ♪ eat rice in the order of the day, salad first! Delicious *

I love the last line 'salad first' Razz Just kind of random, caring, and funny at the same time. I wonder what they have been training for so hard? Sounds like a play to me Suspect

He included a yummy picture of some sort of salad, so here it is if you want to become hungry Laughing :
    Spoiler:

Nothing from Shinpei yet, but probably something this evening.

Oh, and Ichigo posted this picture, a signed sheet of paper from all the actors of Little Alice (She wondered who had won it):
    Spoiler:

I wonder which signatures are Manpei's and Shinpei's?
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey everyone, it's me again! I hope everyone is doing well and I'm glad to see that you all are working hard to keep this forum alive as long as possible. The comments and photos you post really contribute to my tumblr page for the Takagi twins. I always get at least 20 "likes" everytime I post something new.

I've also let my followers know about the Renai-subs for "Indigo no Yoru" and it looks like a lot of them are waiting anxiously for the first episode to come out. I'm looking forward to it myself actually, so thanks for the tip-off!

Also, this week I got in touch with our lovely part-time translator and she has so generously agreed to do more translations. Previously she had informed me that once September began that she wouldn't have enough free time to balance school work with outside activities but she has agreed to help me out anyway and I am extremely grateful to her! She's informed me that it is easier for her to translate audio and spoken Japanese as opposed to written or typed kanji; she's also requested that any video that I ask her to translate be 10 minutes in length or less, which I can understand.

Unfortunately, I'll have to search around for some videos of the twins talking that are less than 10 minutes long. If any of you have any suggestions that meet this criteria, please let me know so I can send her the video link. In the meantime, since she hasn't completely turned down requests for translating kanji, I've asked her to translate these magazine articles that I believe Mrs.Takagi posted about a year ago.

Twins appreciation - Page 15 New110Twins appreciation - Page 15 New210Twins appreciation - Page 15 New310

I'm guessing the interview pertains to their roles on "Indigo no Yoru" so I'm very curious to know about what they said. I always get my translator as much time as she wishes to translate the text since I know she's busy, but it usually only takes her about a week or two at the most. I'll be sure to post the translation here when it's completed and I've told her how much we all truly appreciate her help.

I'll be back soon everyone, take care!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Babyface!!! Hi again! I'm glad to hear that your blog has been going well. And please tell your translator friend that we REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate her help! Lots of love going her way:

Onion Skipping Onion Starry Eyes Onion Love Onion Thumbs Up Onion Bows
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi, it's me again. Just wanted to give you all a heads up and tell you that there's been a slight change of plans with the translations. I was going through the question section of my blog, and I had forgotten that a lot of Takagi fans had been asking for translations to this clip from the Magdalena na Maria musical.

Someone else on tumblr had given just a rough summary of what was being said and what the song was about but I figured that it would be better if I could get a word-for-for translation instead. So I asked Mariho, our translator, if she could translate this video clip first and then get to the magazine interview later, since she has an easier time translating audio. She e-mailed me this morning and said it was no problem and that she should have it done by the end of this week. I just wanted to apologize in case anyone was looking forward to the Indigo no Yoru interview, but that will be the next project, I promise!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Hola Princesses! New blog updates from the Twins:

Manpei was a simple one, with a picture of some sort of vinegar drink. He has been drinking the vinegar drink quite often (is addicted to it now) because it has been super hot. Also has been eating lots of Ramen, which I think he does not like Razz He also thanked everyone for their comments and gave a toast to health.

Shinpei, on the other hand, posted a pretty cool picture of himself:
    Spoiler:

His post, however, was back to its normal short self. He bought some sunglasses he has been wanting for a while because it has been really sunny out (after they had some rain), and he told everyone to remember to wear their sunglasses and then asked if everyone had bought the things they want for Autumn.

So, still no word on any projects in the works, but they seem to be settling down for a while. Their work must not been running them too ragged for them to be able to post about drinks and sunglasses Wink

Babyface, thank you to you and your friend for translating that video! I can understand translating spoken language is probably easier than translating writing. Either way, we are thankful for anything she can provide for us Onion Bows
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Hello ladies! Sorry to keep you waiting. Here's the translations for the video clip I promised. In a day or two I'm going to ask Mariho to translate the magazine scans. Hopefully the forum will pick up soon again, as I miss sneaking in and reading everyones posts and comments. I hope everyones doing okay, I'll be back in a few days hopefully.

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Thank you so much Babyface for the video translation! I still have to wait to watch it, but I will as soon as I can.

So the Twins updated their blogs:

Manpei posted a very cool picture Wink :
    Spoiler:
    His post (I tried my best to arrange it in a semi-readable order):

Good evening *

A lot of recommended, vinegar cooking Thank you!

Yes, I have actually tested. Love vinegar, it is not so far failed ♪

ramen now face also put vinegar food. But now, and this is ... None and (laughs)

Well, today, a little banpei & Shinpei between a trip to it. The? A lot of motivation and a lot of trust in a date go! !

In addition to update

I like how Manpei really likes vinegar now. Just seems funny to me Rolling Eyes But where are they going? Visiting family once again? Or are they traveling for work? WE MUST KNOW!

Shinpei posted this pretty picture of Tokyo:
    Spoiler:

His blog was much more confusing. I could barely make heads or tails out of it, so I won't bother posting it(let me put it this way: the word 'Pennsylvania' was in it Suspect ).

From what I can tell he was sick from the air conditioner not working well (got too cold?), so he had a hard time with that, but now he is all better and everyone is smiling once again! No mention of the trip with Manpei. Also, something happened or he had a deep thinking moment so he really feels like an adult.

So, yeah, a little random, but no big announcements.

And there you go.
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Hello again! Pinkbookworm, thanks for the feedback, I hope you get a chance to read the translations soon. I already had an idea of what was being said, but it's even funnier now that we have the actual translation. Manpei and Shinpei were so funny in that scene, I wouldn't mind seeing them play girls again haha

Anyway, the reason I'm back so soon is that I need some help from you ladies. I actually have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, our beautiful translator (Mariho) would like to translate the audio for the entire Magdala Maria play and post it online for everyone to see! The only problem is, she doesn't know of any programs/websites she can use to sub the videos. . .so she's asked me to ask around in case any of the Takagi fangirls knew of a program she could use to sub videos. If you know of a program, please let me know so I can relay the information back to her; if not, I was hoping that you all wouldn't mind spreading the word to any of the other fansites you may frequently visit. I'm going to post an announcement about it on my tumblr page.

Mariho will probably sub other things as well (Indigo no Yoru anyone?) If she can just get her hands on the right program, so I really hope this works out! She's been absolutely amazing this whole time, I really have to think up a special way to thank her for all her trouble. Anyway, hit me up and spread the word about the subbing programs! I've sent her the magazine articles for her to translate, so they should be done in about a week or so.

Have a nice weekend everyone and thanks!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Quick update:

From Shinpei's Blog:

Spoiler:

Good morning!
    Make a journey with all(or Manpei?)...
    The destination being the secret.

(I edited it to sound better.) Now I REALLY want to know where they are going. And why the big secret???? Suspect

(I still have to watch that video), but Babyface please give our BIGGEST thanks to your wonderful friend! Perhaps Rena (when she not swamped with school) can make her a photo edit or something.

There is a fansubbing group that is doing Idigo No Yoru (they are getting close to the finishing the first episode) so she may not have to worry about all those episodes. We'll have to wait and see. I do not know of any subbing programs that are good, however I would suggest that perhaps she (or you) could search around and find subbing groups and ask them what programs they use. They may or may not be willing to share 'trade secrets'. The only actual subbing group I know is http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/ If you go to dramacrazy.net and watch some of the subbed episodes of shows/movies they normally have all the subbing group info and website, so you could also try searching on there.

I wish her all the best of luck and my deepest appreciation for her help Onion Kiss
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 am

Hey everybody!!! cheers

Wow, I feel like I haven't been here in a million years. . . it's a very strange feeling. . . Suspect I've been swamped with school and work all week, in fact I probaby should be studying right this very moment. . . .but I just had to drop in for a little while, you know?

First off, thanks Bookworm for posting the semi-translations of the Twinpei's blog entries. I've been looking at the photos they've been posting over the last week or so. . . are they on vacation now? Manpei just posted some new photos a couple of hours ago and he and Shinpei are standing next to some fountain. . .

Are they even still in Japan? Because earlier this week Man and Shin posted a photo of them together and I could've SWORN Manpei was holding something that looked like a passport. It could've just been my imagination of course, but he looked like he was holding a little blue pamphlet with gold lettering on the front (that's what passports look like, right?)

Anyway, now more than ever I wish we had someone translating their blogs again, because I'd really like to know what they're up to. . . Onion Stress Load

And speaking of translations. . . Babyface!!! Hug

A hug for you and your lovely translator/friend! She's such a sweetheart to be offering to do all these translations for us for nothing, tell her we appreciate it soooooooooooo much! I saw the 'Magdala na Maria' translations. . . .very funny LOL I'm anticipating the translations for the 'Indigo no Yoru' magazine article.

My beloved Moichi and Mosaku Onion Love Eyes

I wish I could help your friend out and suggest some subbing programs, but I'm less than useless in that department. . . Corner of Woe Like Bookworm said, I'd suggest checking in with the Renai-sub team, I just looked at their FB page not too long ago and they said they're still looking for people to help them sub. . .maybe your buddy can help with translate episodes of 'Indigo'? Cunnin Onion Idea

In the meantime, I'd be more than happy to help spread the word if you like Smile I'm sure somebody somewhere is bound to know of a program she could use. And if it's going to bring us closer to translations dealing with the Twinpei's I'm willing to do my part to make it happen! Onion Thumbs Up

In other news. . . .only 7 more days until my big 2-2!! Gleaming Onion Eyes My parents told me to pick a restruant that I'd like to have dinner at on my B-day, and I picked this place that serves only Japanese food (go figure lol)
    Also, that means it's less than a month until Man and Shin's big 2-7!! (Ugh, I still can't believe they're turning 30 in three years! Onion Anger ) I still think of them as kids for some reason. . .it's all their fault anyway. . .

Ah well, I think that's all for me. Depending on my workload this week, I'll try to drop in at least once or twice before the weekend. I really wish we could watch Indigo no Yoru together on my birthday. We'd have to watch it via youku.com without the subtitles and I'm not sure how that would work out. . . .but hey, we could totally make it work if you guys are up to it (only if you want to of course, it's no big deal).

Be good everyone, I hope everyone is doing alright (come back soon, Rena-chan!!)

Laterz Cool

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 am

They are in Singapore~~~~ :3

I was wondering where they were going!!! (I knew they went abroad because of the one pic where Manpei was holding his passport. XDDDDD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 pm

setolove wrote:They are in Singapore~~~~ :3

I was wondering where they were going!!! (I knew they went abroad because of the one pic where Manpei was holding his passport. XDDDDD

I KNEW IT!!!!

I KNEW I SAW MANPEI HOLDING A PASSPORT!!!! Onion XD Onion XD

So they ARE on vacation, sweet!! Thanks for the info Seto-chan!!

That is so cool, because I remember Shinpei said once in an interview that he wanted to vacation in Singapore, I'm so glad they're taking some time off to relax. Onion Drinks Tea

But Seto-chan, would you happen to know if the Twinpei's went to Singapore with family, friends, or if it's just the two of them?

It's too bad they didn't wait a month and go to Singapore as a birthday trip, that would've been cool. . . .I hope they post more pictures!! Wooby Onion Eyes
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 pm

I don't know if it's just the two of them.

And.........it's for the F1 Grand Prix.......yes, a car race. ROFL!!!!!!!!!! They went all the way to Singapore to watch the F1 GP. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe some of his family went along too??? I know his dad is also in love with cars. XDDDDDD I don't know though.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:21 pm

setolove wrote:I don't know if it's just the two of them.

And.........it's for the F1 Grand Prix.......yes, a car race. ROFL!!!!!!!!!! They went all the way to Singapore to watch the F1 GP. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe some of his family went along too??? I know his dad is also in love with cars. XDDDDDD I don't know though.

LOL They bought plane tickets all the way to Singapore to watch a car race?? (Damn these rich people. . . . Mad Rolling Eyes )

Thanks again for the info though, I actually thought they were rehearsing for a new play or something but if they're out of the country I'm guessing not. . . .

Something just occured to me a few minutes ago, I remember watching other Korean and Japanese celebs, actors, etc going to Singapore for vacation and every time they went, they showed them speaking English (not speaking fluently usually, but either using simple phrases or having an English speaking native translate for them).

And I just checked online and sure enough for 4 main languages used in Singapore are English, Malay, Chinese and Tamil. I'm not sure about the latter 3 but I know for sure the Twinpei's have a passing acquaintace with English. . . .do you guys think they may be using English to communicate with people in Singapore?

Dammit, I wish they'd do like some other celebs and film themselves when they go globe-trotting. . . Onion To Kill

Next time they should go to Hawaii instead. I'm nowhere near Hawaii, but I'm closer to Hawaii than I am to Singapore and knowing that the Twinpei's are only a 5-hour plane trip away from me gets me totally pumped up Gleaming Onion Eyes

Manpei posted a funny picture earlier. . .they were standing in front of this water founatain (with the water spraying out of this dragon's mouth) and Manpei stood in front of it making it seem like he was catching the water in his mouth. . . . Onion XD

Silly boy. . . .
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 pm

LOL but it seems that they are enjoying their little break. Smile

Also, those videos during vacations are usually only filmed for very popular celebrities. That and mostly in Korea. Japan doesn't have those kinds of videos. XDDDDDDDDDD And if they do, they release it as a DVD and so it's work not a real vacation. lol

I was hoping for a photobook in Singapore. ROFL!! *heartbroken*
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:19 pm

setolove wrote:LOL but it seems that they are enjoying their little break. Smile

Also, those videos during vacations are usually only filmed for very popular celebrities. That and mostly in Korea. Japan doesn't have those kinds of videos. XDDDDDDDDDD And if they do, they release it as a DVD and so it's work not a real vacation. lol

I was hoping for a photobook in Singapore. ROFL!! *heartbroken*

For all the happiness that it brings me, Asian media always has a way of disappointing me just the same. . . Corner of Woe

A photobook from Singapore would've been nice lol

I'm still glad Man and Shin aren't super popular (yet) though. . .that means we can still have them all to ourselves . . . .NO SHARING FOR US!!! Onion Red Card

Oh, and Babyface was able to snag the photos from the twins' blogs and posted them on tumblr. I know you posted some already Bookworm, but my computer doesn't show them for some reason. . . Neutral

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Socool10Twins appreciation - Page 15 Socool11Twins appreciation - Page 15 Singsi10Twins appreciation - Page 15 Singsi11

Thanks, Babyface! Hug

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm

I thought that they had passports, but I thought they were traveling for work. But I am glad that they are taking some time off (goodness knows they need it). I love all the photos! They look like they are having fun.

Also, Mrs. Takagi, I will upload any more photos on here through a different route so you can all see them. Oh, and, hi! I missed your pretty face(s?) on here. I think we should totally try and watch the Indigo episodes because it would be hilarious to have to 'translate' for ourselves. Perhaps we should do the episodes where the Twins fake being the owners to impress their mom? That story is pretty self-explanatory.

Oh, and about stars doing videos of their trips, Daito Shunsuke did one when he went to Thailand(????) or somewhere in the Middle East more so once. He had to talk in English(which was hilarious) and kept losing or forgetting things (tickets, hats, etc.). I think the links to the videos could be easily found on Youtube or are in the Kyouya thread. You girls would probably find them funny.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Oh, and about stars doing videos of their trips, Daito Shunsuke did one when he went to Thailand(????) or somewhere in the Middle East more so once. He had to talk in English(which was hilarious) and kept losing or forgetting things (tickets, hats, etc.). I think the links to the videos could be easily found on Youtube or are in the Kyouya thread. You girls would probably find them funny.

Ah, I know which one you're talking about!!! Surprised I watched it not too long ago, Shunsuke was in Turkey I believe.

First of all, all I wanna know is whose bright idea was it to drop the Japanese kid off in the middle of Turkey?? Suspect He seemed to have enjoyed it though *shrugs* I mean was it a photoshoot, did he go for fun? Was it for a DVD (probably)? I thought it was hilarious how he kept losing and forgetting things. . . .it reminds me of how I am when I'm traveling. . . . Headesk Sweatdrop

Can't find my ticket until the last possible moment. . . losing my hat or sunglasses. . . .putting stuff down then walking away, totally leaving stuff behind. . .can't locate my money. . . it's pretty pathetic.
    Crying or Very sad

Actually there were some scenes that weren't included in this particular video but were still from his trip in Turkey. In another video, there were at least 3 or 4 times while he was in Turkey that he had these little conversations with some Turkish men in Japanese.

My favorite was when Shunsuke was walking down this crowded street. . . like an open-air market or something, with the camera crew, then suddenly a Turkish man (at least I guess he was Turkish) sees Shunsuke and the camera crew and as clear as day calls out "Ohayou Gozaimasu!" (Good Morning!)

Shunsuke was surprised and so was I! Shocked He totally walked backed to the guy and they had like a 60 second conversation totally in Japanese. I can't remember everything they said, but I think Shunsuke asked the man how did he know Japanese. . .I don't recall how the man answered though. . .but the guy was really nice, he waved at the camera and he and Daito shook hands and everything. . .it was pretty cool Surprised

But I think there was like one or two other times where these random Turkish men somehow not only knew Japanese but knew Daito was Japanese as well! I was like "How did they know that he wasn't Korean, or Chinese or even American? Was the camera crew carrying the Japanese flag with them or something?"

Damn, now I gotta find that clip!!

Anyway, I think we should totally all watch episodes 41-43 next sunday of Indigo no Yoru when the twins' mom shows up. Like you said, the episode is pretty self-explanatory, it's totally cute/funny and whatever we don't understand we can guess or make up ourselves lol Razz
    Hopefully Rena-chan will log in soon so she can get the news, then all we need to do is sync up timezones haha

THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN!!! Onion XD Celebratin' my birthday with the Takagi Princesses queen
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Those are the kinds of trips that I'm talking about. XD They are more work related though of course they do take a little break but it's not really an actual vacation. Kato Kazuki and Shirota Yuu also have those kinds of videos. XD

Anyways, it's a really good idea to watch those eps~ XDDDDDDD
    I always watch them when I have time. I think I figured out what they said the tenchou was. XDDD They said that she was the manager of the cleaning ladies. Or the head cleaning lady. (well they said old lady) XDDDDDDDDD ROFL!!!!

Then there is also a very kinky part in those eps. XDDD IT'S HILARIOUS!!! I love them!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I don't think I'll be available to watch them with you all but I hope you have fun watching them. Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:36 pm

setolove wrote:

Anyways, it's a really good idea to watch those eps~ XDDDDDDD
    I always watch them when I have time. I think I figured out what they said the tenchou was. XDDD They said that she was the manager of the cleaning ladies. Or the head cleaning lady. (well they said old lady) XDDDDDDDDD ROFL!!!!

Then there is also a very kinky part in those eps. XDDD IT'S HILARIOUS!!! I love them!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I don't think I'll be available to watch them with you all but I hope you have fun watching them. Smile

Do tell about this kinky part of which you speak. . . . Cunning Onion

I've seen those eps a handful of times and that's one of the few things I never picked up on lol
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

I can do a mini summary of each ep if you want. Smile I won't be perfect or complete but it will be better than nothing. XDDD Though I can only do that tomorrow night since I'll be really busy during the day. ^^;;;;;;

But just a brief explanation about the kinky part. So as you know, everyone is pretending that Mosaku and Moichi are the tenchou and owner. XD Miki-chan (ugh I completely forgot her name) comes to the host club and then.......kaji (er, the otaku guy. Kaji is the actor's real name btw. XD) goes to her. Miki-chan asks him why everyone is with that other lady. XD So he tells her that that's the owner's mom.

So then Miki-chan goes to the restroom and sees the mom there. XD They talk and she said that the owner is nice and all. (more stuff happens that I'll talk about later on the summary) Then the mom started talking about how they both (the owner and the tenchou have taken baths together and even licked each other's feet) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Miki-chan is extremely surprised at this, remember, she doesn't know that everyone is pretending that Moichi and Mosaku are the tenchou and owner. ROFL!!!!

Apparently, when one has kinky sex, it's very common to lick each other's feet....o.o LOL
    That and the whole cosplaying thing too is common.

Anyways, so Miki-chan was thinking the whole time that the owner and tenchou have known each other since kids (because the mom said so LOL OBVIOUSLY) and when the real tenchou and owner show up later, Miki-chan just looks at them and sort of smirks. LOL!!! So she thinks that they have kinky sex. OTL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 am

(I think people have forgotten me, so I'm gonna make a dramatic entrance..)

Onion Outrage Onion Anger
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    ASFJTFDJBDKJASDHHJSDFGJH!!!!
    NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NOWAYNOWAYNOWAYNOWAY!!!!!

Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SINGAPORE?! SI-NGA-PORE?!! That's like..MY NEIGHBOUR!! Malaysia and Singapore are JUST next to each other and I could've just DRIVEN there during my 4-day break!!! I MISSED THEM!!
    I think this is my fault..so focused on my studies that I didn't follow their blogs for a couple of weeks.... Onion Attacked by Te This is horrible..horrible horrible horrible... I know that place from where Manpei's playing with the statue..it's near my friend's school and she normally walks around there when she needs a time off...

OHMYGOD I MISSED EVERYTHING!!! Onion Anger

Oh, and yes, Singaporean speak english, malay, chinese and tamil, similar to Malaysia. In the past Singapore WAS a part of Malaysia, but somehow the leaders had a fight with Malaysia and our leaders found out that Singapore wants to use us for something...we had to push them away. It's actually quite sad...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Anyway, I think we should totally all watch episodes 41-43 next sunday of Indigo no Yoru when the twins' mom shows up. Like you said, the episode is pretty self-explanatory, it's totally cute/funny and whatever we don't understand we can guess or make up ourselves lol
    Hopefully Rena-chan will log in soon so she can get the news, then all we need to do is sync up timezones haha

I'm here! I'm here! Very Happy I can only say my timezone is an exact hour earlier than Japan. I'm not sure about all of you but as far as I can say, daytime here is nighttime at where you are. And if say..we want to watch the episodes together, either I have to stay up REALLY late or you senpais have to wake up REALLY early.

Twins appreciation - Page 15 From_s10
    I think Shinpei now prefers to pull his hair backwards..ne?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:51 am

You really don't have to do episode summaries unless you just really want to Seto-chan. Or unless any of the other ladies on here request that you provide a summary. Smile I personally won't be satisfied until the subtitles for each and every episode of Indigo no Yoru are completed (I guess that should happen sometime before my grandchildren are born. . . Rolling Eyes )

Reading your description about the "kinky part" of episode 41 totally had me cracking up for about 5 minutes. . . .I had JUST rolled out of bed and was reading your comment so it really woke me up Onion Laugh Onion Laugh

And I TOOOOOOTALLY remember that scene too. Miki-chan was the girl that Mosaku was "making out with" in the beginning of episode 6. (I find it ironic though that even though she was a regular customer at Club Indigo after that, she and Mosaku never had any direct contact after that. . . he totally kicked her to the curb!!! cheers )

Ahem, but anyway. . . .I remember that scene where she was talking to their mom, but I had no idea just what they were saying. . .LOL
    And I remember DJ (the otaku played by Kaji-san) talking to her about what was going on, but I thought he exaplained the WHOOOOOOLE situation. And I remember after the real owner and tenchou showed up, there was like this big, hilarious attempt of everyone still trying to hide the truth, and Miki-chan was sitting across the room kind of smiling to herself, but I thought it was because she found the whole act terribly amusing (I know I did Big Laugh ) I didn't know she was thinking that the real tenchou and owner had a secret S&M fetish thing going on since childhood. . . . Onion XD

Although of course, after your explanation of what Moichi and Mosaku's mother said about them bathing together and licking each others feet and whatnot. . . .all my Takagincest fantasies that I'd THOUGHT I'd gotten rid of came flowing back. . . . Onion T_T

Could all the rumors I've been hearing all these years be true. . . .are the Japanese, in all their aloofness, shyness and respectfulness, really just a nation of closeted perverts?? Cunning Onion Not that I'm complaining, just making an observation. . .

Anywho, thanks again for the 411, Seto-chan, that totally made my day Onion :3 Sigh

Onto other business now. . . .RENA-CHAN!!!! Hug

First off, after I'd sent my few comments the other day, I suddenly realized that Singapore wasn't too far away from where you are. . . .and after that I knew that as soon as you found out the twins were there that you would have a fit Laughing (Hey, if you act fast, you might still be able to catch 'em and get arrested for sexual assault before they leave for Tokyo again!) You could've brought a camera and taken photos of them and everything!!!

Aw well, try not to beat yourself up too much about it. . . .in the meantime, thank you for the awesome photo edit, over the past month or so, I've noticed that both of them seem to favor pulling their hair back instead of wearing it with bangs/fringe like they have in the past. . .I kind of like it, I think it makes them look very "American/Western" lol

I told Shinpei that in a comment on his blog a few weeks ago, I wrote it in English though so I kept it short and simple. . .I hope he understood it though. He really seems to be enjoying that new hat of his too, I can't remember the last time I saw a photo of him in the past month and he WASN'T wearing that hat!

Anyways, glad you're onboard for the Indigo no Yoru episode bonanza this weekend, Rena-chan! And you're right, if we pick a time that's early in the morning here, it'll be in the middle of the night where you are, and vice versa. . . .it's there any time of the day that you guys would prefer? Or does it matter, I'd hate to disrupt anyones sleeping/work/study schedule. . . .let me know and maybe we can all agree on something.

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Oh yeah, should I send you guys the links for the episodes? Or do you already have them? Is there a program we can use to view them at the same time?

I don't know these things!! Onion Tantrum

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to studying for my exam and daydreaming about Manpei and Shinpei taking baths together and licking each others feet. . . Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Although of course, after your explanation of what Moichi and Mosaku's mother said about them bathing together and licking each others feet and whatnot. . . .all my Takagincest fantasies that I'd THOUGHT I'd gotten rid of came flowing back. . . . Onion T_T

Could all the rumors I've been hearing all these years be true. . . .are the Japanese, in all their aloofness, shyness and respectfulness, really just a nation of closeted perverts?? Cunning Onion Not that I'm complaining, just making an observation. . .

Now this brings back some kinky memories.....
    1) That time Manpei posted a picture of himself in the bathtub. Seriously, what was he thinking?! I nearly died of bloodloss and my imaginations went beyond the stars that day! ..... I wonder what the rest of him would look like?

2) Shinpei peeking into the bathroom commenting how Manpei's 'singing is horrible'. But after setolove-senpai's explanation.....I wonder what else is Manpei probably hiding? Or is Shinpei just wanting to say that just so he could see how Manpei would look like? All wet and glistening under the water, his manly voice singing out... Onion Love

3) Shinpei taking a couple of pictures of Manpei's underwear..... Now THAT got me curious. The mystery is still left unanswered 'till today, we may never know what was going through our baby Shin's mind when he did that... Comparing sizes maybe..? (iykwim)

I think our two not-so-baby boys are actually hiding this part of their brains which is dark and....sexy (from my POV that is Razz )from our views. So I think they are closeted perverts. Makes them all the more sexy... Onion Nosebleed

Mrs.Takagi wrote:First off, after I'd sent my few comments the other day, I suddenly realized that Singapore wasn't too far away from where you are. . . .and after that I knew that as soon as you found out the twins were there that you would have a fit Laughing (Hey, if you act fast, you might still be able to catch 'em and get arrested for sexual assault before they leave for Tokyo again!) You could've brought a camera and taken photos of them and everything!!!

Yes..I did have a fit.... I just got a 4-day break from school starting thursday last week, and I know about this now! I would LOVE to go there and molest fangirl over them but I've got no more breaks... Wall ... Onion I should skype my friend there and let her stalk them! OHMYGOSH it would be fantastic!!!

To think...me and them only 400-500km apart with only a few hour drive...OH THE TEMPTATION!!!
    Oh by the way, I KNOW WHERE THEY'RE STAYING! How I know? Skyped my friend, showed her the picture, zeroed in on the lion fountain, narrowed down possibility (how much money they owned, entertainment, etc) and got Resort World Sentosa. Shall put that as my next destination for vacation...

Yeah, I also noticed they seem to pull their hair back lately. That's seriously westerned, not to mention cool! They should stay like that.. Cunnin Onion Idea
    If you really want to do the Indigo episode bonanza, I can only do at night (which is morning with all of you) but not too late. I'm busy with school during day, and I need my sleep too.

So...I might or might NOT be able to do it Corner of Woe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 pm