Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 pm

See, their expressions are exactly why they should be on more variety/reality shows. They are hilarious! (when they aren't nervous: the show where we learned that their house is HUGE) I think they would be good MCs on some sort of talent show. I know that it is popular for musicians in like Korea to MC talent shows, but I think the Twins would be good for like acting or random variety shows. Just for the fun of it Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Translation update from Ichigo-kurimu!!! cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Tumbl153

(YES!! BOTH THE TWINS DYED THEIR HAIR DARK AGAIN!!! Onion XD But seriously now . . .is Haru-san really that small or are the twins just giants? Suspect Oh and for some reason I couldn't stop laughing when I looked at Manpei's shorts. . . Razz )

[2012.07.24] Takagi Shinpei

Morning

Morning!

It’s so hot today~~

When I woke up, my futon (bedding) was drenched with sweat!

Everyone please take care of your health!!

Tomorrow is finally the first show of “Little Alice”!

I’m looking forward to it~~.

Oh!

At the “Little Alice” theatre, we’ll be selling the tote bag and tumbler that Manpei and I designed before as special goods. So please check the goods corner

This is a picture of me, Manpei and Haru-san.

Yesterday was an OFF day so we went to the salon and got a ChokiChoki*. Haru-san is so great. I love “Apish Rita”

Well, I’m off!!!

*ChokiChoki=sound of hair being cut*

Ah. . .I'm just so happy I have my darked-haired twins back again. . . Onion Nosebleed Let's try to make it last this time boys, okay?

I haven't said this in a long time but. . .they really look alike in that photo don't they? LOL

It's still not quite the "couples photo" we've been waiting for but. . .I wonder if Rena-chan can edit out the sweet and talented Haru-san from this photo so we have just our Twinpei's. . .? Cunnin Onion Idea
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 pm

That is a amazing picture!

I love seeing them so close, happy, with dark hair. But holy cow, they look so identical Shocked I think I got so used to Manpei with blonde hair and looking so much different from Shinpei. Plus, is it just me or do they look older? Their eyes are kind of squished while they're smiling, so it makes them look different. Odd scratch
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Wow, can you imagine what they'll be like at 30? I mean I have a hard time just getting used to them being 26. . .I wonder how they'll look when they're 30 too. Still handsome as ever, most likely Very Happy But I wonder if they'll look more manly and not as boyish as they do now. . .

Hopefully they still keep their youthful look even when they reach 30. But at the same time I wanna see them look SLIGHTLY bit matured ya know..? It's true I'm all one for pretty boys, especially pretty boys who's nearly 30 but still acting like a highschool boy Rolling Eyes but at the same time I want to see some very very VERY slight change, either physically or emotionally.

I can see from Shinpei's blog posts that he's somehow calming down from his hyper time back when he'd talk about five things with just a couple of lines.. Shocked I still wonder how he does that..

At least those kinds of subtle changes, not suddenly without any news whatsoever tells the world he's getting married or the likes!! If that were to happen to either or both of them..I'd hang myself on the spot and come back to haunt those two... Evil or Very Mad

And regarding the picture, I will TRY editing Haru-san out of the picture and make the twins stand closer together. I need to find a good wallpaper and a lot of consciousness since I just got back from school and haven't got my afternoon nap yet.
    (Yes I take naps, and those who try to wake me will suffer Hunny's wrath Twisted Evil )

I'll be back in a couple of hours.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:17 am

YOSH!! cheers
    I'm back with the picture.

Well..I tried to crop it and get Haru-san's picture out but somehow..Shinpei always ended up larger and if I use the same scale for both of them, Shinpei's picture would be half cut or Manpei's picture would have Haru-san's hand in it. So I can't crop him out..

Onion Stress Load

BUT what I can do is just rub him off like what I did to that random actor in my previous previous work. Haru-san, I know you're talented and is practically the twins' lover...but twincest is still twincest..not a harem so..sorry Razz LOL

Anyways, here's the picture.

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Twin_d10

The diamond thing came to me while I was fiddling with my necklace.
    Because they're a pair of precious people and with just a little more rubs, they might shine brilliantly and people will really love them.

In short, the twins are PRICELESS!!! Onion Love
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:18 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Twin_d10

The diamond thing came to me while I was fiddling with my necklace.
    Because they're a pair of precious people and with just a little more rubs, they might shine brilliantly and people will really love them.

In short, the twins are PRICELESS!!! Onion Love

Beautiful job as usual Rena-chan Hug Me loves it!! They look so lovely. . .and for the first time in months, they actually look identical!

The diamond comparison is actually really sweet. . ..and SO true Surprised

Still waiting for a REAL photos of just the two of them together. . .I hope this isn't a sign that they're growing apart. . . affraid (Perish the thought. . .)

Well, "Little Alice" has officially begun! Stay tuned for updates on the play!!

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 am

I read the blog entry yesterday and couldn't stop squeaking! This photo is just so awesome and they look so alike and happy and beautiful, especially with their new haircuts and Manpei looks ... muuuch better again (if that's even possible). And even though this guy is in the middle, it doesn't bother me much, because he's also so cute.

But I did wonder, why it's still not a couple-photo Corner of Woe Soooooo I tried to crop him out, too!

Rena-Chan, yours is really good as ever! Onion Thumbs Up Great minds think alike! I like the blue background, really suit the twins. And yeah, you're totally right, they are like diamonds *-* This photo is just so lovely <3

I had a hard time figuring out how to fix Shinpei's arm xD' It doesn't look realistic at all! But I guess it's a good picture after all.

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Tumbl110

Manpei, Shinpei - this is how your next photo has to look like *-*

Oh yeah, and I wished them fun and good luck! I'm excited to hear about the play ~
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 am

Minzgruen wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Tumbl110

Shocked

Whoa, Mai-chan that's amazing!! I couldn't even tell that you edited Shinpei's arm until I just REALLY stared at the photo. . .it's still kind of hard to tell unless you're just really paying attention to detail. . .sometimes when the twins post their photos they give it a blur-effect anyway, so it kind of looks natural, you know?

Ah, if only you could edit their legs so they don't look so much like sticks. . . No

Rena-chan, Mai-chan, you're both amazing with editing photos! I really love this recent photo though, even though it wasn't originally just the two of them, they look really really great, so I'm happy Very Happy

Hopefully some behind-the-scenes photos of them in costume from the "Little Alice" play will be available soon.

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:33 am

Now THAT is an edit. I can't even tell the hand was real or not since I only drew on the picture to cover up Haru-san's arm.
    By the way, I did another edit of that same picture because somehow..the idea of combining two same pictures into a collage and ultimately cutting off Haru-san's picture JUST came to me after I saw Mai-senpai's picture...
    Onion Stress Load

So yeah...;

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Man_sh10

By the way..I can't get rid of the image of Haru-san being a..possible lover for the twins. A threesome if you'd call it, like the love triangle between Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi Onion Laugh
    I'm actually seeing it now...while Haru-san working on Manpei's hair, Shinpei would come around behind Haru-san saying how he's the only one who could hold Manpei, and Manpei not wanting to be left out of the action teases Haru-san too and ultimately Shinpei as well and..and..

Onion Nosebleed

BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!!
    I should write a fanfic about this.. Cunning Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Man_sh10
    Onion Starry Eyes

Me loves it times 10 Gleaming Onion Eyes

Ryu Rena wrote:By the way..I can't get rid of the image of Haru-san being a..possible lover for the twins. A threesome if you'd call it, like the love triangle between Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi Onion Laugh
    I'm actually seeing it now...while Haru-san working on Manpei's hair, Shinpei would come around behind Haru-san saying how he's the only one who could hold Manpei, and Manpei not wanting to be left out of the action teases Haru-san too and ultimately Shinpei as well and..and..

Onion Nosebleed

BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!!
    I should write a fanfic about this.. Cunning Onion

Onion Laugh Onion Laugh Onion Laugh

Rena-chan, you totally crack me up, you know that right?

And your last little "boys love, 3-some idea" just made me think of something. . .I noticed lately that when it comes to fangirls of ikemen idols. . .we tend to pair them up with other men as opposed to pairing them up with women. . .LOL

I think subconsciously, the idea of seeing our favorite boys with other women is just too much for our minds (and imaginations) to bear.
    But for whatever reason, imagining them with other men or close male friends is TOTALLY acceptable, ne? Razz

But in fairness, it's their fault in the first place. . .if Japanese men didn't treat the opposite sex like they're carrying an airborne disease, they wouldn't be spend so much time and energy being chummy and creating bromances with their own gender and giving us these naughty fantasies in the first place Onion Yellow Card

The love triangle is an interesting idea though, Rena-chan. . .personally if anything, I'd imagine the Twinpei's to fall for someone a bit more. . .manly? (No offense to Haru-san, because he is quite the cutie and the twins seem to really like him.)

Nevertheless, I'm curious to see how far you take this rough-draft idea of yours. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

(Darn, suddenly I have the urge to watch the 'Junjou Romantica' series again. . . Twisted Evil )
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 am

That picture was a pain to do..I thought I can never make them stand closer together, guess I won't have that problem anymore if they decided to have another picture with someone else AGAIN Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And your last little "boys love, 3-some idea" just made me think of something. . .I noticed lately that when it comes to fangirls of ikemen idols. . .we tend to pair them up with other men as opposed to pairing them up with women. . .LOL

Onion Laugh

Of course we tend to pair them up with men, seeing how we ladies can't obtain them, no other ladies will and only bromances will satisfy our naughty needs. Somehow it's..refreshing to see pretty guys have some hush-hush flings with each other. It sets the mood for almost EVERYTHING..

...and provide me with a lot of fantasies for my daydreams in class while my teacher drones on and on about nonsensical stuff.

I'm telling you...some of my twincest romance could no longer be called romance, it's outright love and those two are SHOWING it. If only such things could happen in real life and we don't have to create such fantasies..
    We should write the twins a letter saying we want some action Twisted Evil Or better yet, have ichigo-san post all the edited pictures to their blog and tell those two what we've been depriving of.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:The love triangle is an interesting idea though, Rena-chan. . .personally if anything, I'd imagine the Twinpei's to fall for someone a bit more. . .manly? (No offense to Haru-san, because he is quite the cutie and the twins seem to really like him.)

A bit more manly...? Now I wonder who could that be?? Shocked Can Jyutta fit the bill? Because somehow when the twins pair up with Haru-san, I see them both as seme but when it comes to Jyutta, he and Manpei are seme while Shinpei's uke (from my view that is)

(And yessss...watch the series again. Twisted Evil I somehow got hooked on it again and re-reading the manga from scratch. Romantic boys love..is there anything better than that??)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Mrs.Takagi wrote:The love triangle is an interesting idea though, Rena-chan. . .personally if anything, I'd imagine the Twinpei's to fall for someone a bit more. . .manly? (No offense to Haru-san, because he is quite the cutie and the twins seem to really like him.)

A bit more manly...? Now I wonder who could that be?? Shocked Can Jyutta fit the bill? Because somehow when the twins pair up with Haru-san, I see them both as seme but when it comes to Jyutta, he and Manpei are seme while Shinpei's uke (from my view that is)

Hmmmm. . .I hadn't thought that far ahead. . . scratch

I can picture Jutta with Shin and Sou-chan with Manpei but mixing them together would just be a catastrophe lol!

Personally, I was thinking of someone who is still good looking but not exactly "pretty". No one comes to mind right now, I'm gonna have to think about this one for a while. . .LOL

As for Junjou Romantica. . .that's probably my favorite BL anime series I've ever watched!! cheers I can't even remember how I found it, but all I know is that I was hooked after the first episode. I reminded myself of the female customers of the Ouran Host Club.

"URUWASHII!!! Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Love "

I've watched a few other yaoi anime dramas that were pretty good. The ones at the bottom of my list were either too short (like 5 episodes or less) or there was no real plot or romance, just a really weak storyline and a bunch of raunchy, X-Rated love-scenes. . . Rolling Eyes

At least "Junjou" had a lot of comedy and silly moments thrown in, and the relationships between the main couples were made of love and not just lust, you know?

They should TOOOOOOOOOOTALLY make "Junjou Romantica" into a live-action drama. That way I could watch it the same way I watch all my other yaoi dramas: on my laptop while laying in bed with the covers pulled up over my head Onion Skipping

And going off topic for a moment. . .Rena-chan, are you still in school now even though it's summertime? Neutral I'm sorry if you've already explained it to us before, but I can't remember. . .
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I can picture Jutta with Shin and Sou-chan with Manpei but mixing them together would just be a catastrophe

LOL!! Oh I'd love to see that happening. Seriously..wonder what would happen if we made a story like that? We should make a script out of it and sell for profit in Japan. The fangirls would go mad!!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:As for Junjou Romantica. . .that's probably my favorite BL anime series I've ever watched!! I can't even remember how I found it, but all I know is that I was hooked after the first episode. I reminded myself of the female customers of the Ouran Host Club.

Onion Starry Eyes I know right?! Junjou Romantica is so sweet and just...romantic, especially between Misaki and Usagi. But the other couples aren't that bad either, my second favourite pairing is the terrorist followed by egoist.
    I've never watched Sekaiichi hatsukoi before though scratch

And YES, they should TOTALLY make it into a drama. But I'd need some...private space to watch it, in case my parents got too curious.. Big Laugh
    Normally I'd watch alone with the speakers blasted to full volume. Then you can hear EVERYTHING Onion Nosebleed

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And going off topic for a moment. . .Rena-chan, are you still in school now even though it's summertime? I'm sorry if you've already explained it to us before, but I can't remember. . .

Oh, my country doesn't have any seasons except hot and humid (because it's the equator). We have school throughout the year except semester breaks. First semester; one week break in march and second semester; two weeks break in June and end of year holiday which starts from mid-november to early january. Then the new school term begins.
    We have a lot of holidays though between semesters, like chinese new year, deepavali, good friday and a lot more.

So yeah, I'm in school now. Our 2nd sem holiday had passed and the next holiday is aidilfitri, the end of the month of fasting. We'll have a week break from school then, and when school opens again, we 17-year-olds will sit for our exam trials.

-inser me screaming in terror here Onion T_T -

Basically..the students here are pushed to the limits and I just CANNOT wait to finish highschool...
    Headesk Sweatdrop
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

Mrs.Takagi wrote:As for Junjou Romantica. . .that's probably my favorite BL anime series I've ever watched!! I can't even remember how I found it, but all I know is that I was hooked after the first episode. I reminded myself of the female customers of the Ouran Host Club.

Onion Starry Eyes I know right?! Junjou Romantica is so sweet and just...romantic, especially between Misaki and Usagi. But the other couples aren't that bad either, my second favourite pairing is the terrorist followed by egoist.
    I've never watched Sekaiichi hatsukoi before though scratch

Junjou Romantica just set off a chain of yaoi goodness for me! Razz It's kind of funny, but I CANNOT watch animes with male/female romance in them. . .it's just totally boring too me. . .I think Ouran Highschool Host Club is my limit in that department. . .and even then, you never really see the relationship between Tamaki and Haruhi evolve into anything.

But I've tried watching other animes where the male lead falls in love with another female character and I'm like. . . .Onion Yawn

Something else I just thought of, Rena-chan!!! You ever notice how in yaoi dramas, female characters have either very small parts or non-existant altogether? (Kind of like all these plays the Twinpei's star in, ne? LOL)

Like in 'JR', I think the only female character was Usagi's publicist/editor(?), and even now I can't remember her name. . .

I was actually jealous of Misaki and Usagi's relationship. . . Corner of Woe If I ever havve a boyfriend/husband, I'd imagine him to be EXACTLY like Usagi: tall, smart, handsome, stoic, not really chatty, a little posessive but not violent or controlling. . . .a thorough-lover. . . Twisted Evil
    I wouldn't even mind if he couldn't cook or perform the simplest tasks like Usagi tongue

*happy sigh* Yep, that'd be my type right there Onion Blush

Ryu Rena wrote:

Oh, my country doesn't have any seasons except hot and humid (because it's the equator). We have school throughout the year except semester breaks. First semester; one week break in march and second semester; two weeks break in June and end of year holiday which starts from mid-november to early january. Then the new school term begins.
    We have a lot of holidays though between semesters, like chinese new year, deepavali, good friday and a lot more.

So yeah, I'm in school now. Our 2nd sem holiday had passed and the next holiday is aidilfitri, the end of the month of fasting. We'll have a week break from school then, and when school opens again, we 17-year-olds will sit for our exam trials.

Basically..the students here are pushed to the limits and I just CANNOT wait to finish highschool...
    Headesk Sweatdrop

Onion Sweat

That's the scariest thing I've ever heard of!!

You poor child, no wonder you're such a hardcore fangirl of the Twinpei's and all things that have to do with Boy's Love . . .you need something to help keep you sane!!! And doing all that in constant hot weather too? I'd melt into a little chocolate drop!!

Onion OTL

Is university the same way down there?

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Ichigo-kurimu posted a translation of Manpei's blog from earlier!

He's so cute. . . :3 Nodding

Twins appreciation - Page 9 La13

[2012.07.25] Takagi Manpei

It Will be the First Show Tomorrow!!

Good evening ☆

This is Manpei who is happy because after I got my hair redyed black a granny sat beside me on the Yamanote Line and smiled at me

The granny is so cute! Smile

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I really appreciate them.

At last I will be welcoming the first day of the “Little Alice” stage show.

My heart won’t stop pounding.

I’m going to use everything I have learnt during this month of rehearals.

And,

I want to show everyone who has come to watch the show something!

There is the pressure that this is a replay but this will definitly be a show that is much better than the previous one!!

I believe that the acting, songs and sword fighting have all leveled up!!!

Cherish each minitue and each second!!

I’m going to do this!!

Please give me power

I have an announcement

At the theatre of “Little Alice” we will be selling original tote bags and tumblers that we made before.

There is a special bonus (something that we designed) so please check out the goods corner ☆

In preparation for tomorrow I’m going to take a rest☆

I hope you have a great day tomorrow

Good night

This is a picture of the last time I am blond

Good bye…

To be honest, when I first saw the photo he posted, I thought he had dyed his hair BACK to blonde. . .I was getting ready to pitch a fit!!! Mad

But then I read the rest and found out it was the photo he'd taken of himself before he and Shinpei dyed their hair dark again. . .don't scare me like that Manpei!!

Also! I find it adorable that he likes senior citizens so much. . . .I remember earlier this month when he was sad because the "grandmas and grandpas" didn't want to sit next to him on the train and he thought it was because of his blonde hair. . .

And now that his hair is dark again the grannies are smiling at him and want to sit next to him again Surprised

That should tell you something right there, Manpei dear. . .

I can't wait for the "Little Alice" reviews. . .I want to see Alice and the Mad Hatter together!! cheers
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:00 am

JR is just the BEST yaoi show I've ever watched my whole life. It's got everything; the conflicts, the romance, the passion and the hillarity. Ouran is just as good and the best point is that they're not really zero it on Tamaki's feelings for Haruhi and vice versa. They also have the silliness, Kyouya's evilness, the twins' relationship and then Hunny and Mori's awesome skills. I'm glad Bisco-sensei involves ALL the characters with Haruhi.

But at the same time I also want her to focus a bit more on the twins' relationship (not because of the BL I swear! Onion XD ) like what happened to Hikaru and Kaoru. Did they decided to expand their world or keep it like that only now allowing people in without bonding to them?
    Although I think it's explained in the movie, if only we could watch it!!! Onion To Kill

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Something else I just thought of, Rena-chan!!! You ever notice how in yaoi dramas, female characters have either very small parts or non-existant altogether? (Kind of like all these plays the Twinpei's star in, ne? LOL)

Like in 'JR', I think the only female character was Usagi's publicist/editor(?), and even now I can't remember her name. . .

Yeah, I noticed too! The only female in JR is Eri Aikawa, Usagi's demon editor. I still lol whenever she barges in like medusa on her PMS demanding for the script. That is just priceless!!
    And in Terrorist is Miyagi's ex-wife, which is also his lover's sister whom I never bothered to know her name Razz

Say...if JR were to be made into a drama and one of the twins play in it..it would be a huge WIN!! Onion Nosebleed I want Shin-chan to play as Misaki!!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I was actually jealous of Misaki and Usagi's relationship. . . Corner of Woe If I ever havve a boyfriend/husband, I'd imagine him to be EXACTLY like Usagi: tall, smart, handsome, stoic, not really chatty, a little posessive but not violent or controlling. . . .a thorough-lover. . . Twisted Evil
    I wouldn't even mind if he couldn't cook or perform the simplest tasks like Usagi tongue

*happy sigh* Yep, that'd be my type right there Onion Blush

Shocked

Wow..really?? I only want Usagi's romantic, handsome, smart and loyal traits in my boyfriend/husband. He can talk my ears off for all I care and play pranks with me until I feel like stabbing him just for him to stop, but by the end of the day, we'd still be together and just enjoy each other's presence.

I know my friend always teases me with this guy at school (he's my senior so he graduated last year). Jason and I are friends, close friends actually, we just have an opposite personality.
    Whereas I'm quiet, a little cold and shy, he's loud, proud and totally insane. We'd have 'old married couple' arguments about a lot of stuff, but my friends didn't know that, they'd just think we don't agree about something and I'd ignore him.

But somehow one day they heard us arguing and how we reconciled -with him giving me a noogie and I just pout like a kid Rolling Eyes - they quickly went into moe mode... Ever since then..they've been trying to play matchmaker between the two of us.

I'm not sure if I should be happy or not..but he fits all the descriptions of my ideal guy above... Suspect

BUT SHIN-CHAN AND MAN-CHAN ARE STILL MY TOP!!! even if they don't know I exist...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote:Oh, my country doesn't have any seasons except hot and humid (because it's the equator). We have school throughout the year except semester breaks. First semester; one week break in march and second semester; two weeks break in June and end of year holiday which starts from mid-november to early january. Then the new school term begins.

Headesk Sweatdrop
    Onion Sweat

That's the scariest thing I've ever heard of!!

You poor child, no wonder you're such a hardcore fangirl of the Twinpei's and all things that have to do with Boy's Love . . .you need something to help keep you sane!!! And doing all that in constant hot weather too? I'd melt into a little chocolate drop!!

Onion OTL

Is university the same way down there?

It's not always hot..sometimes it rains in the WORST possible moments. And yeah..a lot of the highschoolers here are under constant stress because of exams and pre-university tests and whatnot. I don't know how everyone else manage their sanity, but BL and Twinpeis are all for me Razz
    I also take up writing short stories for newspaper columns and for essay competitions. Even though it's not much, I still get paid for college. Onion Thumbs Up

I'm not sure about the university here though. After graduating highschool and getting their pre-uni test result, they can either rest for the year or go straight into university that same year, whether it's march or july intake is up to the students.
    But the lecturers would interview the students first before letting them in.

Oh by the way..I find Manpei look so dashing in that picture so I just HAD to do some snips to it;

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Advent10

I don't know why..but I suddenly fell in love with planetary 3D backgrounds
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed this picture ^-^ This was it. My editing skills are so rusty! I've reached my limit xD' And your second picture is lovely, too, Rena-Chan! I love the blue background and now that they are standing closer to each other - Onion Blush By the way, what program do you use to edit your pictures?

Aaaaaaand: I'm guilty, I imagined the twins with Haru-San, too. He's just so gorgeous and they'll definitely would be great together xD' I'm all for that fanfiction, do it, please Onion Nosebleed xD'

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And your last little "boys love, 3-some idea" just made me think of something. . .I noticed lately that when it comes to fangirls of ikemen idols. . .we tend to pair them up with other men as opposed to pairing them up with women. . .LOL

Yeah, right? This is an interesting fact. I would not like to see them with girls, actually ._. And it's also so hard to imagine, since they never really spoke about girls, never were with girls and so on ... It's definitely easy to imagine the both of them with men, because they are always around some ... and yeah, of course, it's smoking hot, too ._.

I mean, common. They are 26 year old men. Don't they ever have feelings for anyone or something like that? What's with their needs? xD'

And I think they should totally fall for more manly ... men ^^ They are so kawaii and cute and petite ... Shinpei is indeed a bit more seme than Manpei ... but another uke won't do it, I think ... What's with ... Daito? (I tend to ship Kaoru/Hikaru/Kyouya anyway ... xD') [/fantasies]

Watched Junjou Romantica, too. A long time ago, but it really was cute and hilarious! Ever wanted to re-watch it! Maybe I should just do it.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I've watched a few other yaoi anime dramas that were pretty good. The ones at the bottom of my list were either too short (like 5 episodes or less) or there was no real plot or romance, just a really weak storyline and a bunch of raunchy, X-Rated love-scenes. . .

That's it. If only a BL-Drama/Anime/Manga would exist as good as Ouran! It would be PERFECT! I LOVE Ouran, because of the storyline. It's actually a love-manga, but that's not everything. The characters make it special and I haven't seen another manga like that yet. I'll love Bisco-Sensei to death *-*

I can't stand straight-love-manga/anime either. That's just nothing for me. That's so boring. But if the characters were men ... *-*

The only thing I find unrealistic is the thing with the women, like you said. There are no women or few and all male characters are gay. That's actually pretty boring, too. Japan! *sigh*

Ryu Rena wrote:I've watched a few other yaoi anime dramas that were pretty good. The ones at the bottom of my list were either too short (like 5 episodes or less) or there was no real plot or romance, just a really weak storyline and a bunch of raunchy, X-Rated love-scenes. . .

Did you also read the manga? If so, I've found some interesting NEW chapters on the internet a few days ago! (they are just extra-chapters, but still ...) It's SO interesting. Hikaru still with his hair dyed black, Kaoru began to let it grow ... so did Haruhi. And it's just ... <3

Take a look here: http://manga-access.com/manga/O/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club/chapter/83.1

That's pretty cool of Bisco-Sensei, even though it'll never get published here *drop*

Hihihi, that background totally looks gorgeous <3 I love this picture, anyway *-* Even though he is still blonde in there. But his look *-* Yay!

I decided to draw a Doujinshi Onion Hypnotised I finished the first page (yeah xD') and it will take days and months, I think. But I'll definitely finish it! Even though it won't be that special or good, but it's good training and I already like it ^-^

EDIT:

I'll post the translation Ichigo made!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr22

[2012.07.26] Takagi Manpei

First Day!!

Good evening ☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I thank you sincerely.

We finished “Little Alice” with no problems.

Thank you very much to everyone who came to the theatre!!
    And, thank you very much for all the flowers and presents

Since it was the first day,

Yes, I made a mistake…

Actually I made a mistake twice..

My role this time, I’m on stage until the end

But I overcame (the mistake) and put all my energy in and acted until the end.

I’m really happy to have been able welcome the first day of this show and to have been able to play Alice

There are 4 more days!!

I’ll go forward and treasure everything

Please follow me!!

I’m going to try my best to update about this show for those who can’t attend

Well, I’m going to soak my tired body in the bath and then rest.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow

Good Night

This is the picture from director Michiko-san’s birthday♪

They really are a great troupe

They are the best

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr23

[2012.07.25] Takagi Shinpei

First Day of Little Alice

Good evening!

We finished the first day of “Little Alice” with no problem.

I really appreciate all the people who came to the theatre today.

Thank you very much!

As this was the first show, there were many happenings but

To be able to stand on stage is great and fun.

There are 2 shows tomorrow!

I’m going to enjoy this with all my power

Let’s meet at the theatre.

Well I’m going to immerse myself in the bath

Good night.

Am I the only one thinking that they both are bathing together? Onion Love Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Okay, random post:

I just wanted to let you all know that I deleted my pictures from the Got Pictures? thread. I do not like having my pictures out on the web for 'others' (ie Trolls) to see. If you girls ever decide to do another group picture thing, then I'll repost a picture for it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled fangirling:

Loved your pictured edit Rena! I am SOOOOOO glad that Manpei's hair is officially no longer blonde(and the old lady story cracked me up Laughing ). Now we are all happy fangirls again :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:52 am

Minzgruen wrote:Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed this picture ^-^ This was it. My editing skills are so rusty! I've reached my limit xD' And your second picture is lovely, too, Rena-Chan! I love the blue background and now that they are standing closer to each other - Onion Blush By the way, what program do you use to edit your pictures?

Lol, let's just leave the picture edits to me, okay? XD After all, I need something to satisfy my artistic needs, and pencils and drawings bore me now so I'm moving towards picture edits.
    And thank you, but I didn't use any programme, I simply go to a picture editing website and just work my magic there. I used to go to picnik, but that site's closed so I go to another one...

...which I won't tell Razz

Minzgruen wrote:Did you also read the manga? If so, I've found some interesting NEW chapters on the internet a few days ago! (they are just extra-chapters, but still ...) It's SO interesting. Hikaru still with his hair dyed black, Kaoru began to let it grow ... so did Haruhi. And it's just ... <3

Take a look here: http://manga-access.com/manga/O/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club/chapter/83.1

That's pretty cool of Bisco-Sensei, even though it'll never get published here *drop*

Oh, I've read this a couple of years ago!! I'm not shy to say..KAORU LOOKS EFFIN' BEAUTIFUL HEREEEE!!!! Onion Love Eyes I LOVE it when Bisco-sensei drew Kaoru looking like that, it makes him stand out a lot more than before!
    The twins really puff out their seme uke personality with those looks.. Twisted Evil Kaoru looks very pretty, Hikaru looks quite aggressive with that black hair.

RAWR Onion Love

Minzgruen wrote:Am I the only one thinking that they both are bathing together?

No..no you're not... Twisted Evil
    From the picture Manpei posted of himself in the bathtub some time ago, it seems that the tub is wide enough to put BOTH of them inside without problems. I wanna see them bathe together... Onion Love
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Yo! How's everyone?

I'm extremely sore/tired right now. . .I spent the whole day yesterday at a waterpark with friends and family. . .between swimming, screaming and walking around in my barefeet for nearly 5 hours. . .I bet I lost about 10 pounds. . .LOL

I decided to spent the rest of the day chillin and doing nothing because I have someplace else to go tomorrow as well. . .but in the mean time, I figured I'd post this translated article from Ichigo-kurimu about the Little Alice musical. . .man, I wish I could see it!!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Little12Twins appreciation - Page 9 Little13Twins appreciation - Page 9 Little14Twins appreciation - Page 9 Little15

Takagi Manpei ・Takagi Shinpei Stage show “Little Alice – Young Alice’s Timetable” Open Rehearsal

An open rehearsal for Ludvico★ Vol. 8 “Little Alice –Young Alice’s Timetable” was held at the Shinjuku Theatre SunMall before the opening show. This is a special show that was put on in celebrating Ludvico★’s 5th Anniversary. This is a replay after many people requested to see this play again.

The story talks about Alice, a recluse, played by Manpei who finds himself in Wonderland and through his many encounters mature into a better person. Shinpei’s character, the Mad Hatter was rewritten to show something unique that only happens with twins. Although this is a replay, it is filled with many new and fascinating things. What fate will fall upon Alice…!?

Manpei was asked to comment about his character Alice. “Alice is a recluse, he is lonely but he cares strongly about his family. But I think he really wants friends. In Wonderland he met many kinds of people and talked to them. He was a boy who was too afraid to ask people questions but little by little he gains the courage and confidence and grew more mature. I think that is the highlight of Alice’s character.”

When asked if there were any changes from the previous show, Manpei comments, “Well the first change is I’m 26 years old now (laughs). I feel the pressure that comes with age. Also I think the singing. Actually in the previous show, I had a tendency to escape from the “song”. It was something that I just didn’t feel comfortable doing. But this time I think I was able to express myself through the songs. And the sword fighting. Although there wasn’t much I was able to challenge the sword fighting. In a good meaning I was able to forget the power and enjoyed performing it.”

This is Shinpei’s first time taking part in this play, he talked about his character. “My character, the Mad Hatter is someone who is able to manipulate dreams within the dream world. As a prop I have a stick. I practiced twirling it many times. At first no matter how many times I twirled it it would fall, but soon I was able to do it. I was asked to make my voice lower so during rehearsals I received many advices from my co-stars such as “If you do it this way it’s more like Mad Hatter don’t you think?” or “Shinpei, don’t you think your Mad Hatter should be more like this?” So with their advices in mind I was able to develop my own Mad Hatter.”

When asked to comment on the two of them performing together Shinpei said, “ It’s a bit frustrating watching Manpei play the main character (laughs). When I see this I think that this is something only Manpei can do so on one hand I’m very happy but on the other hand it’s quite frustrating…(laughs). But I really think he’s a great actor so in one sense I gain so much stimulants being on the same set as Manpei. he really is great! And I would be happy if Manpei gains lots of stimulants from me. Manpei puts so much feeling in his acting so I won’t lose to him. And I think the both of us will become better and better.”

As a message for the fans who will be coming to the show Manpei comments, ”Although this is a replay, we’ve added some new members to the cast and I think we’ve really graded-up. From the beginning of rehearsals we’ve worked well together and I think we tried really hard to bring you a play that is much better than the previous play. I think we’ve graded-up in the singing, the sword fighting and the acting so even if you saw the previous play or if this will be your first time I would be happy if you will gain something from this play. Cherish each minute each second. I will try my best until the end! I promise you will not be disappointed!”

Shinpei comments, “I saw this play twice last time. There is laughter and tears. I really cried when I saw it. But at the same time I thought that if there was going to be a replay I would want to be part of it. Each character is very fun and I think this is a play that is full of great things. After watching this play I realized the importance of family and how I was supported by everyone. It’s been awhile since the twins have acted together on stage so please come and watch it. I’m going to try my best.”

“Ludvico★Vol.8「LittleAlice -Young Alice’s Timetable” will be shown until July 29 (Sun) at the Shinjuku Theatre Sunmall! Please come and watch it!

My thoughts:

1) To whomever suggested that Shinpei speak in a lower voice, thank you Wink

2)I'm always surprised to hear Manpei say that he's uncomfortable with singing because I think he has a great singing voice. . .maybe it's singing live that he's just uncomfortable with. . .?

3)Shinpei once again talking about Manpei in a love/hate kind of way. It's so cute the way he brags about him but then covers that up in "I won't lose to him!"

I'm diggin the Mad Hatters blue hair too lol
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Wow, that was an interesting interview.

I wonder what the "Shinpei’s character, the Mad Hatter was rewritten to show something unique that only happens with twins." thing meant? I really want to know! bounce

I really liked Shinpei's love/hate description of Manpei. Although, I would probably feel the same way about having my twin being in a play and playing the lead role. I guess it would be awkward to be a twin in that situation.

I wonder what Shinpei's 'low voice' sounds like? I wish someone would post clips!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 am

I like Shinpei in that blue wig, makes him look somewhat...cuter, if that was even possible for a baby like him. Cunnin Onion Idea And of course Manpei as Alice, still dashing like when he was years ago!! Though I think it's partially because of his now darker hair, I miss seeing him like that without having to cringe.

It's been rather quiet these couple of days.. Onion Breeze
    The twins updated their blogs but I couldn't make sense of what they said, Google translate, tch..
    Guess we'll have to wait for ichigo-san to translate it for us ne???.... I'm in a very tranquil mood right now to the point where I don't even know what to do with my life anymore..

And it's not a good or pleasant tranquil..it's as if my mind went on a vacation so basically..I'm practically blur with my surroundings now..

By the way, I got some extra time to edit a picture, but it's not about Man-chan and Shin-chan, it's about Man-chan and Daito back when they were still in Ouran.

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Kyouka10

Looking at this picture gives me a sense of calmness..somehow.. Onion Drinks Tea
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Ooooh, Rena, that is a beautiful picture. It really is very tranquil and nature-ish. I love it! Onion Love

This one is one of your best. It all flows together really well.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello!

It's been a long time. ;____; I can only be properly online for two times a week. >.<

Anyways, I've only been able to watch the first 70 mins of the play that Mrs. Takagi gave the link to a few weeks ago.

I've been all over the place so I couldn't even properly enjoy those 70 mins. :/ Organization stuff gets in the way. ;___;
    But these are some things I understood so far. Remember, my Japanese sucks and it's the first time I'm watching this. I will pick up more things when I rewatch it.

First off, Shinpei and Genki don't really play as themselves. They just use their names. XD At least, it's not like both of them are really in the Kendo club in rl. XDDDDD

Shinpei and Genki are in the present time. (I remember they mentioned what year it is at some point but I forgot. >.<) Well anyways, they go to the temple, er shrine.....one of those places. OTL It's like 5 in the morning but they are there. lol Genki is the captain of the kendo club and Shinpei is the vice-captain.
    There is one man that appears after Shinpei and Genki get there. I missed what he was doing. I'm thinking he works there. So Genki finds a katana (old japanese sword) and he wants to grab it but the man who I think works there stops him and tells him something about it being cursed and I think he tells him that a demon or something will appear if he uses the sword. So the guy has to leave to do something else and Genki still wants to use the sword. Shinpei doesn't want to though and Genki briefly teases him with saying things like "don't tell me you are scared?" XD Shinpei says he isn't scared but he looked like he was. lol
    Genki still uses the sword though and starts playing around and then the demon, evil guy, appears. XD At first, they were just confused as to why a random guy with a lot of makeup and flashy clothes appeared. XDDDDDD Then Genki said "cosplay....?" ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Genki then tells Shinpei to ask the guy if they can take a pic with him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    So Shinpei asks "excuse me, can we take a pic....." but then he gets cut off by the guy hitting him really hard. D: So then the evil guy starts beating them up and some girl appears to saved them. (we will later find out that her name is Sakura)
    The evil guy leaves and Genki follows after him along with Shinpei. The girl stays behind momentarily and then the guy who works there sees her and asked her if she is ok. She just leaves the guy and then the guy runs after her.

The scene changes to the past where there are two girls and an older lady. One of the girls is called Shizuka and she had previously been saved by some guy earlier in the play. Some stuff happens and then Shinpei appears. XDDDDD (I love this part~~~~~) so the older lady asks him who he is and he says that he is Takagi Shinpei, the vice-captian of the kendo club and he does his "cool pose" LOL!!!!! The girls laugh at his clothes and they take his kendo stick, er I forgot what they are called. They talk about some other things and then Shinpei asks(?) what time (as in year) it is and then he takes out his book and releases that he has been sent back to the past, 840 years. XDDDDDDDDDD So then another lady appears and she......I forgot who she is. Well, she starts crying and saying how.......OTL(should have checked again before typing this bad summary but I forgot the guy's name. I think he is the emperor or prince or ruler of the land. o.o let's call him emperor for now though this is not accurate) Anyways, she starts saying how the "emperor" is not being himself and that he is being too serious and not his happy self. That she gave him a cow plushie she made but he didn't like it. LOL!! So she was depressed. She said "He keeps saying that he is Genki!" then they turn that into a pun because the older lady said, "well is he genki or not?" (genki also means happy XD) When hearing this, Shinpei knows that it's Genki, his kendo friend. Somehow, Shinpei ends up saying he is an exorcist (or something along those lines I think XD) and so the lady asks him to help the "emperor" XD Shinpei then does another "cool pose and a cool saying" before he goes to Genki. LOL!!!

The guy who I think works at the shrine or temple, is also sent back to the past. XD So it took him a while for him to realize but when he did, he was actually pretty excited. lol Some other stuff happened and so then Genki appears again. The lady tells him how he has a visitor and it's someone that will help him return to his normal self. Genki is whining about it though. lol So then Shinpei appears and by that time, the lady had left when she brought Shinpei in. XDDDDDD So Genki and Shinpei are so relieved to see each other again. Genki said something along the lines of "I was suddenly and randomly being called (insert the "emperor's name")!!" XDDDDDDDDDD Btw, on a random note, Genki calls Shinpei "Pei-kun" in this play. LOL!!! So then they talk again some more and some other guy appears. I forgot what he wanted but then at some point, he sees the camera that Shinpei has. XD He asked, "what is this?" and then they tell him, "it's a camera~" He replies, "kame? (kame means turtle lol!)" and they correct him, "no, it's a ca.me.ra" XDDDD So then Genki decided to take a pic of them and Shinpei does another "cool pose" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy gets closer to the camera and Genki takes the pic. The flash hurts the guys eyes and he screams. XD Hearing the commotion, the lady rushes in to check on the "emperor" When they hear her getting closer, the guy tells them to pretend to do the exorcism. LOL! So Shinpei is like "leaveeeeee!! Leaveeeeee! (or get out too XD He is exorcising the evil spirit that makes the "emperor" say that he is Genki. ROFL!!!!)" The lady sees this and is worried about the "emperor" but then after the "exorcism," the guy asks the lady to talk to Genki and she again gives him the cow plush she made and Genki was about to complain and say he didn't like it when Shinpei reminded him that he needs to pretend that he is the "emperor" now that the "exorcism" is over. LOL!!!!

So now Genki has to pretend he is the "emperor".

I can't remember what else happens. Oh! So at one point, Shizuka mentions that Genki (the "emperor") and her are lovers. LOL! So Genki at first didn't know and he said he didn't remember so Shizuka is hurt but then again, because of Shinpei reminding him that he has to act like the "emperor," Genki then quickly says that he does remember and that he will protect her. LOL! The other lady looks upset at this. XDDDDDD

More stuff happens, meaning the fighting. XD (the fights actually have some pretty funny parts too btw. XD)
    Well so then at one point, we see how the girl who is called Sakura has that name because Genki gave her that name after hearing from her that she doesn't have a name. :3 It was actually a cute scene in my opinion~

More stuff happens and then Shizuka is kidnapped by the evil guy! So then Genki and everyone else is trying to look for her and save her.

That's where I left off. I need to watch the rest. lol

Sorry for this really bad summary. T_T One day, I'll know enough Japanese to give a decent summary.
    Also, some of this might be wrong. Like I'm pretty sure it's not an emperor but I need to make sure what the guy is. lol
    Anyways, I hope it's a bit clearer now as to what is happening.

I'll be back later~ Smile
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:I LOVE it when Bisco-sensei drew Kaoru looking like that, it makes him stand out a lot more than before!
    The twins really puff out their seme uke personality with those looks.. Kaoru looks very pretty, Hikaru looks quite aggressive with that black hair.

Yeah, you're so right. It really does suit their personalities. I never expected Kaoru to grow his hair, but it's just perfect *-* They are still twins but now look a bit different and ... although I thought I wouldn't like such changes ... I really love it! It's a great idea ... I hope Bisco-Sensei will draw more in the future <3

...I heard that Ichigo went THREE TIMES to watch Little Alice! I'm so jealous. I wanna see it myself. I wanna see a play in which both Manpei and Shinpei are so much! And I'll plan this! When I finally decide to visit Japan, I'll totally look after a play beforehand.

And thanks for the resume, Seto-Love! I could figure out most of it by myself, actually ... well, I didn't understand much of the dialogues, therefore you helped me understanding it, though ^-^ Thank you! It's a nice play!

Guys, so I just watched a video on YouTube about twins. I am totally obsessed with YouTubers right now (especially with Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil *-*). And it just happened that I came across "JacksGap". It's actually only one twin running an account, but the two of them sometimes make some videos together. And they talked about the "which one of you is older?"-thing and that Jack finds it very annoying, because Finn is about 2 minutes older. And then he said that there is a little place in Africa - Yoruba - and that they have the highest rate of twinning in the world.

They tend to give each twin a special name. So the first born twin would be named Taiyewo, which means "the first to taste the world" and the second born "Kehinde", which means: "The child that came last gets the rights of the eldest."

It literally means that he gave the other twin the right to come first, so the first one comes actually first because he has to "greet" the second one and will be "his slave" for the whole life.

Nah, isn't that interesting? That redefines everything *-* Now it's totally obvious why Man is so shy and quiet and ... is the Uke in their relationship, haha!

Anyone want to watch the video? It's not that special, although the twins are actually very handsome, but not my type and they aren't very funny. But cool, though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Ed0j-dxhc&feature=relmfu

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:26 pm