Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I like to know everything about something. Yes, I do like to have a type of 'overview' of most things, but when I really get interested in something, I want to know everything about it. It helps to form a picture in my mind about something, like a puzzle. The more pieces I get, the more completely I can understand something.

Oooohh..so that's the kind of person you are. I'm a little bit of both actually. If given quizzes and puzzles, yes I'd like to know everything but when it comes to the world, I like to know a little bit of something about..well..everything. Like animals, I know which animal likes this, which doesn't, what to feed the animals and such.

And nature; where's the longest river, the highest waterfall, the biggest jungle etc etc. It's very fascinating to me and I'd search for more fun informations regarding that particular topic. I even went to oddee.com when I'm bored just to see the strange and unique things the world offers.

I'm not a kid for being like that..am I? Neutral

But if you put me in school where I have to learn everything from A to Z..be sure you can see me sleeping between classes or daydreaming away (I sit at the utmost front row..directly in front of the teacher Big Laugh ) Unless the subject is interesting of course, like biology and math Very Happy I remember when I was in my first to third year of highschool, I loved science and geography..not so much on history..

Speaking of classes, bookworm-senpai, how does the classes work there? Like the change of class, do you go from class to class or stay in one and let the teacher come? What about the recess? How long and are you allowed to go out of the school compounds?

Can you tell me how school is like where you are? I'm really interested (another one of my 'want to know something about the world thing' Razz ) if you don't mind explaining that is. Just a brief summary would do if it's quite long. Surprised
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Um, well, if you ever watch American tv that has highschoolers, it is pretty much like that. Students go to different classrooms, with different teachers, for different subjects. I think highschoolers and maybe middle schoolers have 'gym' instead of recess (a.k.a. no fun time). I think, at least in high school, students can leave to pick up lunch or something, but I don't know specific details.

In all honesty, I was homeschooled all my life( Very Happy I love you ), and so were most of my friends, so I've never actually stepped foot in my local high school or the other local schools. So, I'm not the best authority on the topic Laughing
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Random update on facebook from Manpei: Goodmorning! today is from the morning shooting. But I can't say yet, please wait to pleasure ☆ Marathon, I'll try! Lovely Valentine ♪ Manpei

'morning shooting'? What could that mean?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:07 am

It's Valentines Day~ Onion Kiss
    But with the lack of pictures and I suddenly lost at where I posted the links to the twins' blog, I got no new pictures!! But even if I got the pictures, it'd be too small for me to edit anyway. Fucking picmonkey being a bitchass to all the non-royale members, who the fucking hell died and made them supreme overlord!? Onion To Kill (ignore my sudden anger, but they really ticked me off)

And that's why I learned to be creative with editing my pictures without the use of the royale features. Teaches them not to mess with me. Cunning Onion

I just went through the fyeah tumblr and saw quite a cute post. I'm not sure if it's posted here, so I'm just going to post it. This is from the Ouran Perfect Guidebook.

Spoiler:

Onion XD I'm seriously laughing like crazy right now!! This was seriously fun to read!
    I still can't believe the level-headed Manpei actually mixed the clothes to the point where Shinpei had to reprimand him. Kanbenshiroyo, teme! Priceless!! XD And Haru-chan having to break up their fights..really, if a girl 10 years younger than them can make them submissive..I wonder what I can do~ Cunning Onion
    It's kinda hard to believe that these guys flirt with each other off set..makes me wonder what else they do~ Twisted Evil

What really got to me was that the twins are rather sweet with each other, and they're hardly like Hikaru and Kaoru at all..except when it comes to fried chickens. That's when you pack your things and run from the battle for the chicken!!

And then I saw THIS picture and..literally fell off my chair laughing. This is so darn adorable I just can't.. XD

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Being_10

Shinpei also posted a cute picture of himself

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Cute_f10

And there's a gif where Manpei almost fell asleep sitting down but since I have no idea on how to post gifs..I shall leave that out.. T_T
    (pssstt..Manpei prefers boxers over briefs..just saying Razz )

Guuuhh..I should edit more pictures but I barely have anything that's new~ And even if I do, the twins would've done something to it and I just hate messing it up. It just doesn't feel right to me.. T_T

But I won't give up. I might come back later to present some nice valentines picture(s). So for now, you have Shinpei's cutey little picture to enjoy~

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Happy_10
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:00 pm

That interview was hilarious! I love how Daito is all 'mysterious', but he just sounds like a nerd to me Razz I liked seeing how the Twins interact with others on their own, instead of together in an interview. It was fun.

Thank you so much for sharing that interview and those fantastic pictures Rena! I liked the one of Shinpei with his drink and his Valentine picture was adorable Onion Love Eyes However, it would have been even better if they had both been in it. But, we'll take what we can get.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Hello Lovelies! Very Happy

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Many apologies for not being here recently. . . .I'm currently trying to juggle 6 classes and 2 part-time jobs and still find time to eat, sleep and breathe No

Even though I dont always reply, I still come and read both your comments.

Rena-chan, I'm sorry that your former editing site is being a such a pain. I for one know that I miss all of your lovely photo edits, I literally used to look forward to them all the time ^_^

About 3 weeks ago, my hard drive on my computer crashed the entire system and my dad had to re-start the entire system again, and basically anything that was saved on my laptop (websites, photos, documents, music, etc) got completely wiped out. . . .and that included about some 100+ photos of the Takagi Princes Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I used to look at them when I was in a bad mood and they made me feel happy. . . .

Kind of like how I felt after seeing that photo Shinpei posted of himself for Valentine's Day Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush

HE'S SO CUTE!!!~~~~ Onion Skipping Onion Starry Eyes

I check by the FYeahTakagiTwins tumblr page as much as I can also. Babyface has been posting a lot of gifs from their plays/musicals and from Indigo no Yoru recently, good stuff!
    Oh, and she's posted a bunch of gifs from their action movie too! It looks so good. . .dammit I wanna watch it so badly!!! Onion To Kill

I remember seeing that gif from Indigo where Manpei accidently fell over and when he stood up again his shirt got pulled up a little and you could clearly see his boxers Cunning Onion I don't know why I suddenly got excited when I saw that. . . . Shocked

Oh yeah! And the interview with Manpei, Daito and Nakamura was really cute/funny. And the Twinpei's fighting before going to work Rolling Eyes (Over laundry, at that. . . .) If I had been in Haruna's place and I thought the twins were fighting too much while filming, I definitely would've chewed them out for it. Instead of saying "Could you guys stop fighting?" I would've been more like. . .

"HEY! I hate to interrupt the 'Lover's Quarrel' but can't you see we're trying to work here? Now unless you want me to send you two to couple's consueling, I suggest you pipe down until we're done; then you can go backstage and kiss and make-out up, got it?? Onion Red Card "

They really do seem to fight about the most trivial things though, don't they? Typical sibling stuff, I must admit. . .And is it just me, or does it seem like Shinpei's always the one who starts it? (The younger sibling ALWAYS starts it!)

Anyway. . . .this is the most recent thing she's posted (as of today):

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manpei10

MANPEI'S HAIR IS FINALLY BLACK AGAIN!!!

Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Gleaming Onion Eyes

It's been like 3 or 4 years (if not more) since the Twinpei's had their naturally black hair, isn't it?

I still say it looks the absolute best on them.

Speaking of hair treatment. . . .is it just me, or do Asian men seem really "high maintenance" when it comes to their hair? LOL Other than maybe rich guys (or just plain narcissistic guys) I don't know of any men here in America personally who go through that much trouble for their hair, other than just getting it cut once in a while.

Maybe because the twins are actors/models they have to put more care into how they look anyway? I dunno, just making an observation. . . .

Ah well, it might be a while before I get some free time to come on here. I finally found time to watch the Ouran movie with the subs, it was pretty cool! cheers Still waiting on those subs for Indigo no Yoru though. . .
    I ran one of Manpei's blog entries from a couple of days ago through Google translate, and I mangaged to figure out that he was apparently filming for something. . .but as usual, he isn't allowed to say what it is yet. . . silent

Keep checking FYeah for more stuff though! I'm so glad Babyface is updating her page regularly, it seems like she's getting more and more follwers everyday Cool

Stay cool, Princesses! queen
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi Mrs. Takagi! I'm sorry about your computer, but at least we have all those photos saved here on the Twins threads. And I wish you luck in your classes cheers

Hurray for black-haired Manpei! I love his black hair, it is so wonderful that he got it back. I wonder if it is for a acting job Cunnin Onion Idea

I'm still keeping track of the Indigo subs. I think they are trying to finish the groups of episodes together and release them together. Like 1-5 is one storyline, etc. So they want to keep them together. Which makes sense, but it just takes longer. But they are making progress!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:21 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, I'm sorry that your former editing site is being a such a pain. I for one know that I miss all of your lovely photo edits, I literally used to look forward to them all the time ^_^

Oh, you don't have to worry about that, no one can stop me once I'm adamant, and I'm going to use picmonkey like it belongs to me using some smart tricks without paying a single cent. I am an Asian afterall, and Asians have plenty of tricks up their sleeves especially if they think like me~ Cunning Onion

I still haven't done a Valentines edit this year, hell, I barely did any edit this year! This is unforgiveable~!! Yare yare..I'm going to be very busy for the next couple of hours ^^ You can be sure I'm spamming this page with my pretties. But since I don't have any new pictures of the twins, I'm just going to use what I have in my hands, I hope that's alright Wink

Mrs.Takagi wrote:About 3 weeks ago, my hard drive on my computer crashed the entire system and my dad had to re-start the entire system again, and basically anything that was saved on my laptop (websites, photos, documents, music, etc) got completely wiped out. . . .and that included about some 100+ photos of the Takagi Princes Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Onion Sweat
    THAT is one horrible news.... But you have no need to fear senpai, because I'm going to help you recollect those pictures by posting new ones! I have to say, my earlier edits are somewhat..childish since I'm still playing around with the effects and stuff, but they're also filled with the edits that I can no longer use so that's also a shame~ No matter, I'll have to make do!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh yeah! And the interview with Manpei, Daito and Nakamura was really cute/funny. And the Twinpei's fighting before going to work Rolling Eyes (Over laundry, at that. . . .) If I had been in Haruna's place and I thought the twins were fighting too much while filming, I definitely would've chewed them out for it. Instead of saying "Could you guys stop fighting?" I would've been more like. . .

"HEY! I hate to interrupt the 'Lover's Quarrel' but can't you see we're trying to work here? Now unless you want me to send you two to couple's consueling, I suggest you pipe down until we're done; then you can go backstage and kiss and make-out up, got it?? Onion Red Card "

Onion XD That would be quite something!!

But as for me, I'd be a little more on the 'evil' side, since being mischievous and sneaky runs in my blood (my dad was a soldier so he infiltrates the army base, my mum's just nuts).

I would be standing there, telling Haruna to 'watch this', grab a camera and film them while saying; oh, don't mind me, I'm just filming my Manpei and Shinpei's married couple banter to add to my collection, it's a fangirl's dream~
    Yeah...I'm pretty sure they'd stop right then and there because I bet they don't want to feed my insanity anymore than they do Onion Laugh

Manpei's got black hair~!!! And it's different!! Onion Outrage Not that I don't like it but I prefer his other style more~ At least he got back his usual natural colour, I'm starting to miss it.

And also to compensate for my lack of edit..I've edited a picture of Shinpei~ I'll be back for more sorry if it's small m(_ _)m

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Beauti10

And also added a Valentines edit~ since I can't use the pretty vines to add to the side of the rose, I improvised by putting on banners instead and making them blend with the background~

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Happy_11
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Ooooh, pretty edits Rena. I LOVE the Valentine's one. I am eager to see you add more edits to this page, so we can have some color here :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm

I agree, it's quite dull here huh? Only pictures from the twins, but they hardly updated so it's not often we see their pictures. Rolling Eyes I'll start working on my edits, but first I have to finish a K story I'm working on, my previous one wasn't a success so now I'm re-doing the whole thing, but with a new idea.

I'm not sure when I'll post the pictures, but I'll start working on it later Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 am

And I'm back after visiting the FYeah tumblr! Since I'm in a bit of a hurry, I'm just gonna post Manpei's latest blog entry. I edited a few pictures but I'm REALLY pressed for time right now and I can't wait for them to load, so another time! ><''

Manpei's newest entry~!! This is the picture where his hair's black.

Good Evening
    Thank you for my mother’s birthday comment!
    My mother was very happy about it.
    Thank you all for the support.
    A new blog since forever… I’m sorry.
    Valentines
    How did you spend your day?
    Did you give chocolates to that special person?
    For me it was a day of filming for early morning to late at night!
    For the filming, I dyed my hair black!
    Black, ever since Gekiranger!
    Haru-san, who colored my hair, is from apishRita(hair salon)
    Thanks for taking care of me.
    Apish is the best! I’m grateful!
    While filming, I wasn’t thinking about Valentines (laughs)
    We haven’t presented yet, but it’s something you all can see.
    Please look forward to it.
    Everyone in the cast and the staff were all so openhearted, it was fun filming.
    Thank you for the kindness!
    The play, “Shinigami hime no Saikon”(Remarriage of Death god Princess) starts tomorrow!
    It is tense, funny, and wonderful.
    From now on, I’ll work together with the cast& staff
    to create a well done product.
    I have many problems myself.
    Getting over them one by one, fighting them, and turning them into my power.
    I t has been a while since I did a play, but I’ll do my best so I can stand on stage
    Please come and see.
    I’ll blog again (^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Translations by Mariho

Now, I gotta go!!! I'll be back, soon, not sure when, but I'll be back! *runs off*
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 pm

...Where is everyone?? Sad
    Are you all busy with something?? It's ok I guess, there's nothing for me to report here anyway. But I've done the edits! And despite me not be able to use colouring for the hair, I can still manage to colour Manpei's old blonde hair to dark brown using some other techniques. This goes to show how good I am at improvisation, and being cheap Onion Laugh

Even though March isn't here yet, but I just had to edit something or else I'd blow myself up!!

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Calend10

This.. Onion Blush

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Desire10

This is done because I'm just utterly bored and my mum's looking at me funny. Since I'm always on a few tabs in one time, I had to hide the..twincest..moment between Man and Shin (that episode where they had to strip..) by doing something like edit a picture with a straight face.. ._.
    Glad I didn't get caught though... Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 24 We_wan10

I shall return with more~!!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:03 am

Yosh, I came here with news. Apparently our Manpei-sama is sick, AGAIN. This is a picture of him laying in bed and looking quite lethargic. Seriously Manpei, your body breaks down easily than mine. And I have colds on a fortnight basis.. Just..please get better soon..

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Sick_m10

And Shinpei was so proud of having made curry for you and you couldn't eat it. As much as I love seeing their dinner date at home, Manpei being sick and unable to eat makes me a little upset...

But for some reason..I am seeing Shinpei spoon-feeding a bedridden Manpei some of the curry Gleaming Onion Eyes

And also Shinpei posted something on their facebook page;
    I came to the hairdresser! In short,I'll be a refreshing! Photos,later!!(美容院にきてます! 爽やかになってきます!写真は後ほど!!) Shinpei

Despite the..grammar error Onion Wipes Sweat, h at least you can understand it. Since he said he'll post photos lates, I'll come back later too to post his new hairstyle. Please please PLEASE be black!!
    Ah, I might also post some picture edits too since I'm quite free nowadays.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:09 am

I'm here, I'm bored, and Shinpei still haven't posted that picture of him in his new hairdo! Onion Stress Load Well..I'm just going to spam this WHOLE page with my picture edits and make up for my lack of pictures for these two and a half months. So, prepare yourself, I shall spam!! And then I'm going to wait for Shinpei's hairdo picture...

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Pretty10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Pretty11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Two_se10
    That's me on the left! Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Prince10

Teehee..I had to put that picture of me and my friend alongside the twins. Because we look like twins, and she's also a fan of them, but it's because she supports me. She's more into Korean idols than Japanese and goes crazy at B.A.P things. Rolling Eyes

I grew bored so I decided to compile my edited pictures into a collage just for the heck of it. If you want, I can compile more since I'm completely and utterly ran out of pictures to edit. I had to do something now don't I?

I'll be back later.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 am

KYAAAAHH~~ Shin-chan finally posted a picture of his new haircut and guess what~..
    He looks so darn cute!!! I just wanna gobble him up!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 24 New_ha10

I shall return with the edited picture~!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi! Sorry for not getting on here a lot. I've been busy. But thank you so much for keeping this happening, Rena! Hug

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your photo edits cheers The one with the Twins and you and your 'twin' was sweet Smile

So, what has Manpei been filming? I can't wait for the announcement. Plus, I am eager to see what he plays in that play he mentioned.

And Shinpei??? What role did he take that leads to a new hairstyle? confused

So many questions! Hopefully we will have answers soon Suspect
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:24 am

No problem! I got nothing to do actually except study for my driver's test and apply for a university, but that can be done in just a few short minutes. Besides, I want to put some colour in this place :3 Nodding

I'm glad you liked the edits I've made so far, and that particular one just came to me on a whim. The twins loved each other, and I love my 'older twin sister' so I thought; why not? And started editing.

I don't know what the twins are up to since I don't go to their blogs anymore, only relying on the tumblr page. Hopefully they can tell us soon because I'm getting anxious! bounce

And also before I forget, the edited picture of Shinpei's very cute new haircut;

Twins appreciation - Page 24 New_ha11

It's kinda big.. I don't know what came over me when I edited this, but it's quite different from my usual edits, don't you think? Neutral
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 pm

I LOVE it! The brown is a nice touch, it compliments his new hair color nicely. The hearts are an interesting touch as well.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:27 pm

I've been using that bokeh hearts in almost every of my edits now Big Laugh But it's an interesting touch, how can I not use it?? Anyways, I'm going to visit the tumblr page and see what's up. Apparently there are some interesting new gifs there.

If there are any good new pictures for me to edit, I'll see to it on the spot.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:07 am

Well, so far I couldn't find any good pictures to edit, but I'll think up of something somehow. And also I brought news from facebook! Shinpei updated something;

I do my best audition!(オーディション頑張ってきます!)Shinpei

I don't know audition for what, it seems that the twins like to keep us on our toes and make us guess Rolling Eyes But I hope he gets whatever role he's auditioning for. Go go, Shinpei-san!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 am

And~..boredom leads to more things. Here are some more edits that my lack of oxygen brain came up with.

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Pretty12

Because Manpei likes to tease..if he zooms out anymore, I'm pretty sure I'd be bleeding profusely from my nose and died on the spot. So I made this very simple edit to show it
    Twins appreciation - Page 24 Look_b10

I really can't go on anymore..I've currently lost my muse and the rainy season isn't helping me refreshing my brain..so I shall nap now..
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Empty HEY EVERYONE!

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 am

Hi! I'm new here...well sort of.

I joined this site ages ago but didn't do anything. I would check it occasionally but I've on here so much in the past few days. My anonymous lurking is now over. I'm actually gonna join in. Are you all happy to have a new member?

I've been checking up the twins on tumblr everyday since I found it months and months ago, and I also check their blogs too. But my Japanese is so poor, I can only pick up a little bit of what their saying... Has anyone noticed that Manpei's posts are usually easier to read? I think he uses less kanji than Shinpei - or is that just my imagination?

I absolutely love :<3: the twins! (especially Manpei) I used to think of myself as a tomboy but those two have reduced my to a blushing, squealing puddle of goo fangirl.

I really don't know where I'd be without them. I've been having the absolute worst time of my life since summer last year. It's like a never-ending nightmare. I had to go into hospital for an operation but the doctor messed it up really bad (I don't think she was properly qualified to do it). Anyway it's messed up my life pretty bad. The medical problem didn't get sorted, I'm still in pain after months and disfigured too.

To top it all off, the doctor has been trying (and she's succeeding) to cover this whole mess up. She's been sending false information to other doctors about it and refusing to answer any of my questions. I'm steadily working through this. I'm sure I can get this fixed somehow. There have been times when I've wanted to just give up, but when I see a cute smile from one of the twins (or even better, both) Onion Love Eyes , it gives me the strength to go on and keep trying. I'm almost in tears writing this. I wish they could know how much they've saved me.

I seem to remember Shinpei saying once that even if life is hard, you have to keep smiling and get through it. I really took those words to heart. Without Manpei and Shinpei, I don't think I'd have the strength to smile anymore. Thanks to them, I even doing more than that - I'm laughing too and (trying) to get on with my life and look to the future.

I don't want to make everyone here sad, so I thought I'd finish with some serious fangirling! Manpei is so hot (is it wrong to say that) When I see that beautiful face, I just
    Onion Blush Onion Daydreaming My family think I'm weird, but I don't care. He is so amazing. And Shinpei is so cute. I wanna just pinch his chubby little cheeks and and go "You are so adorable, Shin-chan!"

I can't help but laugh when reading the twins' posts (the translations because as I mentioned before, my Japanese is rubbish).
    MY MOTHER (hearing laughter from behind my bedroom door): Alright, my daughter has finally cracked and gone insane.

When I saw that picture of Manpei's bare leg in the air, I actually swore out loud. I know it's skinny but just think, what short shorts/boxers he must be wearing (or maybe he's naked?) Corner of Woe Don't kill me! I had to say it! (Oh I'm such a perv and I'm not even sorry)

And what's with all the bashing of Manpei's blond hair? I know it's not blond anymore and I'm glad he changed it, but I thought it was cute on him - just me? I prefer the darker hair (and for it to match Shinpei's) but come on, was the blond really that bad? I thought it was good that he tried it and I enjoyed while it was there. The dark hair definitley looks more natural on him and I look forward to seeing more of it!

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:45 am

NYAHAHAHAHAHA~!! I am laughing SO HARD now because of what one of the twins posted not a few seconds ago on facebook! Really, this kid nearly made me choke on my own spit when he posted THIS;

Beam☆(光線)Manpei

Twins appreciation - Page 24 I_laug10

In all honesty..I'm not sure who this is, I think it's Manpei because the cheeks are more 'angular' than 'chubby'. And the eyes kind of look like Manpei too, it has that sexy bedroom look rather than the cute baby look Shin-chan always gives Razz

But really, this is one of the BEST edits the twins made! I'm still laughing right now Onion XD Also, Shinpei posted his lunch earlier;

Lunch from now on! Beause it is hungrey after voice training!(これから昼飯!!ボイトレの後だから腹ペコ!!)Shinpei

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Lunch10

Either that's ramen..or udon, I'm not sure. But I have eaten both and loving the taste~ I guess Shinpei works hard for the audition, now I'm wondering audition for what? Neutral These two really love keeping us on our toes, ne? Rolling Eyes

And also, before I forget, welcome to our newest member, Hitachiin-fangirl-san~!! Very Happy
    Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Rena, the thread's one and only picture editor of the twins and also the youngest of the group! Nice to meet you Hug I'm glad you decided to come out and play with us, it's been quite lonely here ever since Takagi-senpai got busy... No

Anyways, yes, the twins have that power to lift up your spirits, ne? It's as if those two are a pair of stars that'll never dim sunny I'm sorry your surgery had to go bad and that the doctor won't take responsibility. At least I won't be such a bad doctor(planned to take medical course for college~), since I'm quite a 'by-the-book' kind of girl.

Speaking of Manpei's hair, at least it's no longer blonde, it returned to its former black glory!! In all honesty, I don't like blonde Asians, it just doesn't suit us. I don't really know how to explain the feeling, it's just very uneasy seeing him go blonde and walking about like that. Since I, or most of us prefer his dark-coloured hair instead.

Oh, and feel free to be as perverted as you want, all of us are insane anyway Onion Laugh
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Empty Hi again

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Thank you, Rena. I feel very welcome (and free to express my pervertedness) Gleaming Onion Eyes

I'm also a supporter of the dark hair. It does suit him way better but the blond was interesting.

OMG - I posted that the twins saved me and Manpei posted himself with laser beam eyes! Happy coincidence or fate? MANPEI IS MY SUPERMAN! Wooby Onion Eyes Come to my house and fly me away, Supermanpei!

Who here didn't just lose a lot of blood imagining Manpei in a cape, swooping in to save you and carry you off to some romantic spot?... Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes

Last edited by hitachiin-fangirl on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 pm

I'd see him more of a swordmaster, afterall, he does take sword lessons. Anyways, I just went through the tumblr page and sees a picture of a pouting Manpei pointing to his swollen left eyes.
    Poor guy..I don't know what happened though, but I'm not going to pass up at editing that picture despite here being 1am! So..this is the result;

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Kiss_m10

I'm really REALLY sleepy right now, so excuse the poor quality of the edit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:30 pm