Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Image heavyyyyyyyyyyyy

Spoiler:

Also, Y'ALL REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT THE PICS ON THEIR MOBILE SITEEEEEEE!!! Onion Love Eyes
    I especially love Shinpei's Onion Blush

And speaking of that cutie, his newest pic on ameblo is beyond adorable!! and pretty cool too in my opinion XD (my current twitter icon lol)

I hope to be back soon and sorry (???) for the mini spam Onion Laugh
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Setolove, thank you so much for explaining the film! It sounds even more random now, but it actually sounds funny Razz Your new fun things look cool. Thank you for sharing them! Especially the cute photo cards. Oh, and of course, thank you sooooo much for sharing those videos and that adorable photo Very Happy
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

LOL the movie really does have it's funny parts. XDDD Well for Shinpei's side of the movie though. Manpei's scenes are very dark and painful to watch. Not because he is a bad actor, but because he was so good that I couldn't stand seeing him in pain. T________T

Oh, like this one!
    Twins appreciation - Page 34 Epicscene_zpsf5efbf93
    Here, that guy is training Shinpei. ROFL! Showing him special techniques through dancing. XD
    It's actually extra epic when he used them during his fight with Manpei. The people in the house that took care of Shinpei were preparing him for his big fight with Manpei.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Holy cow, that picture is so insanely funny I just.... Onion XD Okay, now I want to watch it.

Manpei does seem to get more serious roles. I think that is just how he is, while Shinpei can go for the more light-hearted ones. They both have their strengths and work with them to their advantage.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 am

Thank you setolove-senpai~ cheers Those pictures are awesome! I'm going through their ameblo blogs to find a picture for me to edit but so far, none -_- Don't worry about my grandma, she was discharged this morning and able to walk again~ But now she's complaining she wants to go home Rolling Eyes
    I can't go into fujoshi mode right now..because I just watched this random anime -the name escapes me- somewhere in the dark side of youtube and got a slight scar in my head.. Shocked And as much as I LOVE an uke Shinpei..I'm still purging that image out of my mind.. *shudders*

Anyways, since tomorrow is May, I decided to continue my monthly calendars~ Ta-daa~

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Calend10

I was so wowed by Shin-chan's look that I just can't ignore it! :3 Nodding At first I didn't want to do this edit since I can't really lighten his face up..but I was wrong! And this turned out better than I expected.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Onion Splutter Onion Sweat Rena, that poster is....AMAZING! This has to be one of my favorite calendar edits, if not my number one favorite. The background, the border, the colors, the lettering, the photo all work together to create an incredible picture!!!

Your photo edit skills still impress me to this day. Thank you for taking the time to make it for us Onion Bows
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed May 01, 2013 12:02 pm

...Really? Well..that's a surprise because I simply slap together what I think is right for a 'ninja warrior' picture. It took me some time to find the right background to the point where I had to search around deviantart, credits to the artist for that :3 Nodding
    I'm just glad it came out right, or else I might be pulling my hair trying to find a better picture for May edition Razz

And don't you worry a bunch, bookworm-senpai~!! My days as a photo editor in this place is just beginning to shine~!! Cool
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey, I won't question your planning/slapping things together skills since they turn out so good Razz I can't wait to see what else you create in the future.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri May 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Hey everyone! I'm not dead!

It has been so long since I've been on here. I've been running around doing this and that, and it's really taken its toll on me. All the activity makes my post-op pains and nerve damage pains worse. Plus, I've pulled a muscle in my back and at the moment, I can barely walk and am practically bedridden. Life sucks sometimes.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the Haguregumi vs Ninja clips. Sorry for the lousy quality though. Speaking of which, I watched part 1 of the film with my dad and his girlfriend and my dad enjoyed it! He actually wants to see part 2! And his girlfriend said Shinpei was cute!

The film is set in present day but it does have a sort of mystical element to it.

Thank you so much to Rena for your beautiful edits! And to Setolove for those videos and the pictures of the merchandise! (Oh, all the wonderful things I will never have)

It seems most of you are having a rough time. Just hang in there! And remember, the twins are the perfect medicine for whatever's bothering you. I, for one, am in pain so I'm going to take my medicine (watching those videos Setolove posted) and I should be better in no time!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sun May 05, 2013 4:26 am

I forgot to tell you all this yesterday, but the night before last, I had a dream...

I FINALLY HAD A DREAM WITH BOTH MANPEI AND SHINPEI IN IT!!!!!!!!

In the dream, I walked into my room and there they were, lying on my mat making out! Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed They were fully clothed but still...
    I just crept closer and watched. And then they realised I was there but they just carried on!

Oh my mind has become such a dirty place (and I thank blame you lot!)
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun May 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Watching Tower of Sugar right now........Y'ALL, IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGGG!!!!!

I got the DVD four days ago but I finally have time to watch it.

Still not done with it, but *_____* so awesomeeeeee

*edit*

Finished watching it!!!!!
    The play is a horror comedy and it's great! The ending was beyond epic and I laughed at lot, almost cried, and I liked some of the epic plot twists XD

This is definitely in my top list of awesome plays. XD I'm still trying to decide which one is my favorite.

I'll upload some pics of the DVD once I have more time. There is also a second disc with extras so I look forward to watching that tonight! 8D
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Energe10

That is the picture of a man who's turning 28 this year Onion XD
    But really, in all honesty this is VERY cute, though I wish the twins would start posting more pictures on facebook, I'm starting to miss their random food pictures -can't believe I just said that Rolling Eyes - and even random pictures of people and items. I miss them just being the adult children we used to know..

Corner of Woe It saddens me somewhat..

But I'm guessing that they're busy nowadays, right? With Manpei going MIA from facebook and I don't know what he's up to, kinda stressful..
    I'm going to browse through some stuff and see if I can pick up some pictures for June edition calendar. You see, I won't be here from 25th May to 12th june, my family and I are going for Hajj!
    Truth be told I don't want to..but it's already been paid for..gehh..

And also..some dark news regarding my country..
    Please, any of you..if you see teenagers from Malaysia bad-mouthing about our country and PM in twitter or anywhere, PLEASE ignore them! They don't know the whole truth about how our election went and just following who and what they think is right. I speak for all Malaysian youths when I say; we're fools right now.
    I myself isn't involved in all this politics thing, but most of them are and it's ruining my country's image. So please..I beg you on my hands and knees not to listen to the youths of Malaysia! Onion Bows And please tell this to your friends and family, our government is still on the case of the election and until they get solid proof, don't listen to us!

Seriously..I'm at the verge of tears here. And to think, I really love my country and I want it to be prosperous but the people here are just so mindless sometimes.. Please..don't listen to us..
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Shinpei and Manpei have posted on their ameblos for the past couple of days. Y'all should check them out more often since they are sort of keeping up with their blogs. XD If you have an ameba account, you can even receive email reminders whenever they post something on their blogs. Smile

And about the politics in your country Rena......I guess I'll refrain from talking about it since I know politics conversations can be sensitive. That sort of thing happens pretty much everywhere. Even though I live in the US, I was not born there. In my home country, elections are crazy. It's very similar to how it is in your country right now.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon May 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Does anyone have the direct links to the Twins' ameba accounts? I don't have them saved and I don't have an account.

No problem, Rena. I did not know that there was drama in your country so I don't have anything to say on the matter. Also, I hope that you will have a nice time with your family! Even if you don't want to go, I hope that it works out well.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue May 07, 2013 7:36 am

Rena, I haven't heard anything about what's going on in Malaysia either. And Manpei has just posted something on facebook - I guess he's finally decided to get back on it.

By the way, Bookworm, here are the links to the twins blogs

http://ameblo.jp/takagimanpei/

http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/

https://www.facebook.com/takagimanpeishinpei

I wish I could do some translations but I have my first exam in 2 days so I won't have the time. Exam time is so stressful Onion Stress Load I'm so gonna fail (again)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue May 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

I'm going to browse through some stuff and see if I can pick up some pictures for June edition calendar. You see, I won't be here from 25th May to 12th june, my family and I are going for Hajj!
    Truth be told I don't want to..but it's already been paid for..gehh..

Oh my, you're going to be gone a long time Rena-chan Sad

Please have a safe trip!

And I can understand how you feel about not wanting to make the trip for Hajj, I feel the same way about my mother trying to constantly get me to go to church with her. . . . Rolling Eyes

(I'm not religious and she refuses to acknowledge that. . . .)

Ryu Rena wrote:And also..some dark news regarding my country..

Please, any of you..if you see teenagers from Malaysia bad-mouthing about our country and PM in twitter or anywhere, PLEASE ignore them! They don't know the whole truth about how our election went and just following who and what they think is right. I speak for all Malaysian youths when I say; we're fools right now.

I myself isn't involved in all this politics thing, but most of them are and it's ruining my country's image. So please..I beg you on my hands and knees not to listen to the youths of Malaysia! Onion Bows And please tell this to your friends and family, our government is still on the case of the election and until they get solid proof, don't listen to us!

Seriously..I'm at the verge of tears here. And to think, I really love my country and I want it to be prosperous but the people here are just so mindless sometimes.. Please..don't listen to us..

I can't speak for everyone else on here but personally, I feel the same way about politics as I do about religion; I think they're both used to control and manipulate people which is partially why I choose not to follow either one.

Politics tends to make countries look bad, and I think that's why so many countries hate us Americans; and trust me, the choices and decisions made by the U.S. government is NOT a reflection on how the average American person feels.

So don't worry Rena-chan, I don't think the average person pays attention to that stuff anyway. Hug I actually don't recall hearing anything about Malaysia. . .now that I'm done with school I really need to pick up on my reading. . . .

In other news, Babyface has started this thing on her tumblr page where she's quizzing her followers on who can tell the twins apart Razz I think most of us on here would find that task a little too easy, right? Cunnin Onion Idea

Which reminds me, lately I've been following the tumblr blogs of other people who post photos of Asian male models ( Onion Love Eyes ) and during class last week I made the mistake of visualizing what the twins would look like if they suddenly gained about 15 pounds of body fat and muscle. . . .

Onion Sweat

by the time I snapped out of my dirty fantasy, class was already over. . . Headesk Sweatdrop

I know it's kind of mean to suggest that the twins aren't already jaw-droppingly beautiful just the way they are but. . . .90% of the time, skinny guys just don't do it for me. . . . Onion Cursed/Down And I know they can't help it if they're naturally skinny but. . . .I dunno. . . .I know I weighed more than they do at 27 when I was 16. . . Shocked

Whatever, as long as they're healthy and happy, then I'm happy

But I assure you that the fantasies will NOT stop Gleaming Onion Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 34 53767710

EAT MORE DAMMIT!! Onion To Kill

That's all I got for now. . .hahaha

Now that I'm free for the rest of the summer, I have a lot of reading and watching Korean nd Japanese dramas to catch up on.

Hopefully one or both of the twins will be cast in another drama soon. . . .this is such a long dry spell we've been in. . . . Onion Stress Load

Be merry, my princesses! Very Happy

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Wow, checking out the Twins' blogs and their suddenly very active Facebook page, there are a lot of new pictures. I was thinking that I might go through and repost some of their pictures on here, maybe even try to figure out a translation or two, but if someone else has a lot more time on their hands, feel free! I may only be able to do their Facebook tomorrow.

Just wanted to throw that out there! (Rena, there are SEVERAL good pictures for you to edit. Unless you have already edited them and I forgot Neutral )
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Tue May 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Wow, checking out the Twins' blogs and their suddenly very active Facebook page, there are a lot of new pictures. I was thinking that I might go through and repost some of their pictures on here, maybe even try to figure out a translation or two, but if someone else has a lot more time on their hands, feel free! I may only be able to do their Facebook tomorrow.

Just wanted to throw that out there! (Rena, there are SEVERAL good pictures for you to edit. Unless you have already edited them and I forgot Neutral )

I shall take you up on that offer! I've been collecting photos of the Twinpei's all week, but I've been too lazy to post them on here until now. . .my bad lol Ryu Rena, I don't know if you'll find anything particularly "edit-worthy" but feel free to browse just in case!

Twins appreciation - Page 34 94551910

Twins appreciation - Page 34 T0220010

Twins appreciation - Page 34 T0220011

Twins appreciation - Page 34 T0220012

Twins appreciation - Page 34 T0220013

Twins appreciation - Page 34 T0220014

Twins appreciation - Page 34 T0220015

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Wtncae10

Twins appreciation - Page 34 I49cag10

@ Mrs. Takagi, I cracked up at your comments about the twins X-D Truth me told I kinda lean more towards buff/muscular men myself. I think the twins still work out, but I'm not sure if they're attempting to put on weight. Probably not...knowing them, they'd probably only do it if they landed a tv or movie role that required them to. Oh well, sometimes fantasy is better than reality, right?

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed May 08, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm surprised at how frequently Shinpei has been posting lately. PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!! KEEP POSTING SOMETHING EVERY DAY SHINPEI!!!! <333333

lol in other news, I'm taking finals already. I actually just finished my first one. I still have more to go though and I won't be done until Friday evening but then I have to pack since I'm going back home on Saturday morning. I might be posting a lot on Friday night just so that I can finally fangirl about some cool news that have been announced recently. XD Though it's not about a new drama T___T it's still about their stage plays. Onion Wipes Sweat, h

I'm running on fifteen hours of sleep in total for the past 6 days......I hope I don't fall asleep on Friday evening after my exams are over. lol

.......now let's all wish for Manpei to update as much as Shinpei has been doing.......
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Here are a couple pictures from their Facebook page (thank you babyface for posting those pictures! Rena, if you need higher quality images to edit you will find those pictures on their blogs).

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu May 09, 2013 9:54 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh my, you're going to be gone a long time Rena-chan Sad

Please have a safe trip!

And I can understand how you feel about not wanting to make the trip for Hajj, I feel the same way about my mother trying to constantly get me to go to church with her. . . . Rolling Eyes

(I'm not religious and she refuses to acknowledge that. . . .)

I know what you mean... Furthermore I have college entries to worry about and my probationary licence test, so I can't afford to being sidetracked. But since my whole family's paid for it, I have no choice but to tag along.. *sigh* In all honesty, I could care less about my religion right now, I still pray as usual, that counts as something. I'm just not THAT in depth like my mother is, and it can get really irritating.

Mrs. Takagi wrote:So don't worry Rena-chan, I don't think the average person pays attention to that stuff anyway. Hug I actually don't recall hearing anything about Malaysia. . .now that I'm done with school I really need to pick up on my reading. . . .

Thank you, all of you Onion T_T You have no idea how much your words mean to me, because I really don't want people to think that my country is beyond corrupted. Things seems to have calmed down a bit here, but the whole 'racism' thing is still going on, but at least the teenagers are back to the whole 'we're all friends, no need to discriminate one another' again. Which I have to say; I'm beyond glad.
    Because I have many friends, mainly who are chinese and I don't want to ruin our friendship because of this stupid election.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Just wanted to throw that out there! (Rena, there are SEVERAL good pictures for you to edit. Unless you have already edited them and I forgot Neutral )

Ahaha~ Yes yes, I've seen it. I haven't started to edit the pictures yet though, still bumbed out from not having to go to one of my choiced university (it's fine, that was my last choice anyway) and this whole political thing.
    I'll get right to editing right after I've done teaching my choir juniors. Those kids need a push, in the most painful ways! I taught them week after week and they still don't get it! Evil or Very Mad

Babyface21 wrote:my bad lol Ryu Rena, I don't know if you'll find anything particularly "edit-worthy" but feel free to browse just in case!

Sadly only some of the pictures are edit-worthy ( Razz ) so I can't exactly do all of them. Don't worry though, I'll get right on it!
    By the way..I LOVE Shinpei's pink anklet and sparkly shoes! Onion Love Eyes It makes it look prettier in some way! I should start wearing my purple crystal anklet on my right foot too, that way at least I can be similar to Shinpei somehow~
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu May 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Quick update from Facebook. Picture of Shinpei that I thought you girls might like:

Caption: Stage, the second day.I will do my best!Everybody Good luck!

Twins appreciation - Page 34 942544_543130379072797_2044002531_n
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 am

An I have returned with a new edit! In truth, I want to use Manpei's picture for the June calendar but I have other thoughts, and this came out!

Twins appreciation - Page 34 I_m_se10

Now the song and dance will be all over your heads Laughing

This piece was HARD to make actually, I have to tediously, painstakingly cover the whole picture in black and make sure it doesn't cover his clothes, set the stars around so that it'd create a sparkly backdrop and increase the lighting a bit. Not to mention, my internet connection died TWICE when I wanted to save this so I had to re-do the whole thing three times before I can actually save it properly.. Onion Stress Load In the end, it was worth it though. I even played around with his lips when I added the colouring, made him wear bright red and laughing my eyes out for a while Laughing

I'll be digging through more pictures now, so I'll be back in a bit.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 am

WOW RENA! THAT EDIT IS AWESOME! Onion Thumbs Up I love that song and Manpei's definitely looking sexy in that picture! I'm so glad you didn't quit despite your internet going down. It must have taken you ages to do all that. I especially like the trail of stars along the bottom.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri May 10, 2013 7:34 am

Oho~ trust me.. If you were next to me when my internet went down those two times, you'd be wondering if I'm a sweet girl..or a sailor. I should refrain from watching durarara a bit, Shizuo's not a good influence on me Razz But he's hot, and sexy, so I don't think I'll cut back.
    The stars..HAH! I almost gone blind when I positioned them, only to unable to save them Evil or Very Mad But third time's the charm, right? Good thing I don't have to do it the fourth time, or I'd actually call it quits.

I did Shinpei's edit a little simpler since the heat here's making me have a heat stroke AGAIN. My body is sluggish and my sinus problem is acting up again. Despite me being so physically strong..my immune system is actually rather weak... But that's why I have a nurse for a mother Smile

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Hello_10

Because..damn! Even Shinpei can be sexy sometimes!! Onion Love Eyes Though this is more 'cute sexy' rather than 'hottie sexy', get what I mean? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:20 pm