Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:07 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:So I've got a couple of questions for you guys. . .

1) If you could have either Man or Shin, or even both, as your own personal butler(s), what would you have them do?

2) Since Man and Shin are obviously close, do you think they have nicknames or pet names for each other?

I'd like 'em both! Because my parents aren't at home most of the time, and I'm an only child, I'd want them to spend time with me of course. Man-chan can help me do the laundry while Shin-chan can watch my cat for me. And then we'd play around the park or just going crazy with the ps2. And of course at night, I WANT THEM TO SING!! I've heard dear you~kokoro multiple times but I want to hear them sing solo. I couldn't exactly hear them in that song, all their voices are blend in with each other.

The second question..I'm not so sure. But yea, they do call each other as Man-chan and Shin-chan, and Shin did call Man 'aniki' and/or 'onii-san'. But all in all, I have no idea. Wish Shin-chan have a cute nickname for Man-chan though..like 'nii-nii' or 'nii-chan' or something. *pouts*

SariLee wrote:I realized something while reading these blogs. Manpei is a total flirt Headesk Sweatdrop

That's true.. Is he really shy? Or is he just teasing us, making us adore him and attack us when we least expect it? Maybe someday one day, he'll do what Shinpei did. Video-taping himself showering. Onion Nosebleed

I should create some doujinshi. And who knows, I might post them next year for their christmas present. Onion Laugh
    vegacerezo
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

Post by vegacerezo Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:00 am

setolove wrote:

Anyways, I don't have these in order but I hope you all like them!!! I mainly just gifed them because they kept giving each other love messages with all that eye contact.........ROFL!
    Seriously, it's like they mostly just kept looking at each other instead of at the camera.....not that we mind ne~ ;D

I hope you like the gifs!
    Oh and......I REALLY WANT TO OPEN MY NACHURAL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Showerscenefromnachural
    .........a HUGE part of me wants to know what kind of reaction Manpei had when or if he actually looked through that photobook......
    I made gifs of that video too so I'll post those either in an hour or two (if I'm still awake) or when I wake up tomorrow. XD Shinpei said in that show that he was embarrassed when they were filming that shower scene and taking photos. XD I think the lady host said he looked sexy in those photos though......not sure about that but I did hear the word "sexy" ROFL!! ........and yes......Shinpei really does look nice there ne~~~~~ Onion Nosebleed
    Lucky Manpei gets to have Shinpei all to himself.....*fangirl mode*

*coughs* anyways, I better finish some other stuff! I'll be back! Very Happy

do you know if this videos are in the web? i want to watch it! Smile
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:52 pm

setolove wrote:
    So when Emily finally meets her mother, (all the characters on the train died by a mysterious gas LOL!) everyone is very surprised at how much they both look alike and then Emily shouts out "KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Then Shirley runs up to her and says that "no, you are the cute one!" or something along those lines. XDDD They both kept saying that the other was cuter. Razz

Oh! and also all the characters went to the afterlife but it was a "mistake" so they were going to be revived. They had to light their candles so be able to regain their lives. They didn't do so right away though and Emily and Shirley were spending some time together and that's when they were talking and Emily said how she was getting married but she wasn't in love with that person. Shirley understood completely though since obviously, she was flirting with guys even after she got married. OTL

Mmmm there was a part where Shirley was going to light Emily's and the butler's candles but then Emily was really sad because she wanted to be with her mother. T_T I think she even asked if her mom can go to the living world again too. ;___;
    She then handed the candle to her mother and said something along the lines of "here, I'll give this to you"
    Shirley and the butler were surprised and then Emily said that she was going to give the candle to her mother since afterall, her mother had died only because she gave birth to her.
    Because this is a funny musical though, Shirley said something like "ah it's that so! ok I'll take it~" and took the candle from Emily's hand. ROFL!!!!!!!
    Then I think Emily said something about that's not how her mother should have reacted and I forgot what the butler said but Shirley then slaps the butler and while Emily is all mad and yelling, she slaps her too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Shirley says something about not really taking the candle for herself OH AND WHEN SHE GETS CLOSER TO EMILY, SHE STARTS FIXING EMILY'S HAIR (because it got kind of messy from the slap XD)
    It was so cute though!!! <333333333333333333

Gah, thank you so much for this summary Setolove! I was always wondering what that play was about, and now I know. But, would you happen to know of the roles of Shirley and Emily are normally given to boys? Or are our twins just special? Onion Laugh

vegacerezo wrote:

You and me both! Is there a link out there for us to watch? I've been staring at that picture for a while now and...
    Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed I think it's about time I head to the hospital for a blood transfusion...
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh Setolove, thank you SOOOOOOO much for the description of that play!! It sounds really good, I wish I could somehow watch the whole thing. . . . T_T

I watched the clip of Man and Shin's little song and dance about 5 times last night. . . Razz They're actually really good singers ^_^ Their voices are slightly different, but in a good way, like they harmonize together in a very pleasant way.
    I've got that song they were singing stuck in my head now. . . Rolling Eyes And I'm trying to learn that silly choreography they were doing as well (I've really got nothing better to do. . .)
    I watch that clip whenever I need a good laugh. . .I can't help but giggle throughout the entire thing: just the two of them talking in high pitched voices and giggling. . .they kill me!!

I had no idea that their song was perverted though LOL It sounded innocent enough. . .and other than the fact the play is full of cross-dressing men. . .it seemed pretty innocent as well.
    LOL Now I REALLY wanna know more about it!!

Anywho, I can't remember if I posted this already (I apologize now if you've seen this before) but I found this Twitter link that has a bunch of Takagi related videos on it: I think a couple of them are fan videos, there's about 5 or 6 videos from Shin's Nachural photoshoot, and a couple of other videos that I can't remember. . .lol
    I believe all the videos are tagged under Shinpei's name----> 高木心平

If you think you'd be interested in seeing some of those vids, here's the link (I hope it works for you guys. . .it's so hard finding working links that are available for everyone to see. . . Sad )

http://www.nicotwitter.com/tag/高木心平

I'll be back with some more blog posts for you all!! cheers
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Glad to see you again, SetoLove!! Hug

It's been way too long, I've really missed your presence here ^_^

So sorry to hear that the news of the twins' grandma passing away made you so depressed (I actually got depressed too. . .for about 3 days, I couldn't really function). But like you, when someone I care about goes through a hard time, I automatically get depressed and sad too. I think it's a natural feeling when someone who you care about suffers, you suffer as well. It's the same way if someone you care for gets really good news, you automatically become happy because THEY'RE happy, right?

I'm sorry to hear that you're so distant with your own family though. It sounds like you have a legit reason for choosing not to associate with them though. But like you said, I guess if you've never experienced the loss of someone you're close to, you save yourself some pain and grief. . .but at the same time, I have a HUGE extended family (getting bigger every year it seems) and I can't imagine a world without them. . .especially since I don't make friends easily. . .

I know it's not much. . .but even though we're just "internet buddies" you've always got us here, ne? cheers

Now, back to this whole underwear business. . .I'm sure Shin had his reasons for being in Manpei's underwear drawer. . .*giggle*
    And now that you mention it, I do wonder about what other "cute" underwear Manpei wears. . . Twisted Evil
    These guys never cease to amaze me, I swear. . . Rolling Eyes

(BTW, Setolove, I'm guessing that was me who posted while you were typing your last message. . .lol)

Speaking of which THAAAAAANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME GIFS, AS USUAL! I swear, you are my savior when it comes to Takagi gifs Very Happy
    And I know we've mentioned this like a zillion times already but DAMN, they really do look gorgeous with black hair!!! It just really suits them, and it really affects the way their faces look as well (at least to me).

I love how Manpei always lets Shinpei "take charge" when they do interviews and stuff. Even better, I've noticed that he makes cute faces while he's listening to Shinpei talk Razz Usually his biting or licking his lips. . .lol
    Man really seems like the younger brother sometimes. . .and sometimes I think that when Shin looks back at him like that, he's mentally asking Manpei "Isn't there anything else you want to say? It's okay for you to talk too you know." LOL
    I think Manpei only opens up in interviews or talk shows when he's with Shinpei, because I've seen him do those types of things solo and. . .he seemed really nervous/not sure of what to say. . . Embarassed

It still puzzles me how Manpei is shy AND a flirt at the same time. He's very mysterious, that Manpei Takagi. . . Ninja

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Showerscenefromnachural

Onion Outrage

Onion Sweat

I. . . .have never. . .wanted something so badly. . .in my entire. . .life!!

Onion OTL

Oh Shinpei, you're just so beautiful!!!

That's a good question: What did Manpei think of when he saw those pictures of Shin?
    Although those pictures probably didn't show anything he hasn't already seen

Like Shin's reason for going through his underwear drawer, Man's reaction could've been either innocent or perverted. . .

Innocent: "Oh wow, Shinpei looks really cool here!"

Perverted: "Damn, my younger brother is pretty sexy, ne?"

Personally, I wonder if Shinpei was completely naked while he was in that shower. . . Onion Blush

I'm about 80% sure that he was. When I watched the actual video (for the 10th time) I was curious about that and as my eyes. . .wandered to Shin's torso, I could just see the top of his waistline and it didn't look like he was wearing anything around his waist. . .

*picks brain out of the gutter*

I'm absolutely looking forward to anymore gifs you have to share, Setolove!! I'll try to be good and wait patiently. . .

*inner thoughts*
    The only thing really missing from Shinpei's sexy shower scene. . .was Manpei. . . Onion Daydreaming

I'm glad to be back!! Actually, there are a lot of things that I want to share with you all! ^___^ Like once I can FINALLY open my Nachural photobook, I'll make sure to scan the Shinpei pages and share them with you all~ Very Happy
    ......when I got my package that had the photobook, I'll be honest and say that I was going to take a quick peek at some pages.......BUT THE PHOTOBOOK WAS WRAPPED IN PLASTIC!!!!! OTL This is the first time that I've had a photobook that was wrapped in plastic. I'm HOPING this means it does have the DVD included too....I know there is a DVD for Nachural....which btw, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! It's filled with Shinpei being bratty and there is a part where they draw fortunes and and and and and and SHINPEI'S FORTUNE WAS SO AWESOME!!!!! 8D At the time, he wasn't living with Manpei BUT ONE OF THE THINGS IN HIS FORTUNE SAID THAT THE PERSON THAT HE WAS WAITING FOR WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!!! *dying all over again from the awesomeness of it all*

I seriously need to make gifs! So many gifs to make!! 8D Right now, I don't have much time though BUT I'll have some time during the night so I'll upload those other gifs that I made a couple of days ago~~~ ^^

......ah and that screencap.....I couldn't help but make it. XDD I watched that video a long time ago and I won't lie, it was one of the main reasons as to why I started begging mom to buy it for me for christmas. XDD Now the thing is.....when we open the presents, we open them one at a time and see what everyone received......how in the world am I going to open that photobook with my parents there!!! OTL Even just the cover can be interpreted wrongly.......hahahahahaha!
    Oh well!
    I REGRET NOTHING

And yes, I don't like my relatives but of course I have an extremely good reason for doing so. I don't hold grudges for long but with those people, I can't help but hate them. So I haven't experienced the warmth of relatives but I could still feel the pain coming from both Manpei and Shinpei. I love how honest they are with their fans and so it kind of feels like we are all just friends even though obviously, they don't know all their fans. The main reason why I tried to stop being so depressed is because I felt like as a fan, I needed to be strong for them and even if I can't do much but just send them some messages on ameba (btw, I told them that all their fans around the world are there for them)

lol I'm jumping around from topic to topic but yes, that was Mrs. Takagi who posted while I was making my post. XDD

OH AND THAT'S SO TRUE ABOUT MANPEI MAKING SUCH CUTE FACES WHEN HE LISTENS TO SHINPEI!!!!! And even when he does that, HE STILL LOOKS SO FLIRTY!!!!

I bet Shinpei has a hard time trying not to kiss those cute lips ESPECIALLY when Manpei is making those faces. In a way, I can see Manpei doing that on purpose since he is so flirty and making Shinpei suffer. Though Shinpei probably just kisses Manpei once they are home. Razz *yeah this is just my perverted mind right now*

Ryu Rena wrote: I should create some doujishin. And who knows, I might post them next year for their christmas present. Onion Laugh

*DIES* if you make some, I'll forever worship you! *starts bowing down*

SariLee wrote:

Gah, thank you so much for this summary Setolove! I was always wondering what that play was about, and now I know. But, would you happen to know of the roles of Shirley and Emily are normally given to boys? Or are our twins just special? Onion Laugh

vegacerezo wrote:

You and me both! Is there a link out there for us to watch? I've been staring at that picture for a while now and...
    Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed I think it's about time I head to the hospital for a blood transfusion...

No problem! Yeah I just talked about Manpei's and Shinpei's roles though but everyone was great! Oh and about their roles......actually the cast was an all male cast. XD The angel there "Angela" were guys too except for one girl but she was just a guest and didn't appear in the one where they were filmed.
    Anyways, so all female roles were actually actors. Razz Which actually...........I guess it was a good thing, especially when Kimeru was the guest as Angela since they kept touching his fake boobs. OTL OTL OTL OTL WELL EVEN MANPEI DID SO TOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! My takagicest fangirl mind says that it was revenge!!!!! It can definitely be seen as revenge though based on Shinpei letting the guy who played Gustav wrap his arm around his shoulder........and maybe this is just me but it kind of looked like Shinpei wanted to make Manpei jealous......OTL That was in the backstage though. XDDDD

Ah and the link to the video where I took the screencap......mmmmm it's on the shinpei community at livejournal~ :3 I'm using my cellphone right now so I can't properly look for the link again but it's there so if you haven't joined there, make sure to do so since after all, those kind of links should be looked at in the comm. XD

I'll be back again! XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

setolove wrote:

I know there is a DVD for Nachural....which btw, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! It's filled with Shinpei being bratty and there is a part where they draw fortunes and and and and and and SHINPEI'S FORTUNE WAS SO AWESOME!!!!! 8D At the time, he wasn't living with Manpei BUT ONE OF THE THINGS IN HIS FORTUNE SAID THAT THE PERSON THAT HE WAS WAITING FOR WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!!! *dying all over again from the awesomeness of it all*

AAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!

HOW SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Onion Love Eyes

I remember seeing that clip of Shinpei picking out his fortune and looking really excited but I couldn't understand what exactly his fortune said. . .and now I know!!!
    IT SAID THAT HIS ONII-SAN WAS COMING BACK TO HIM!!!!!!! Onion Skipping

(and did the fortune NOT come true?! Razz )

Oh that is just too cute, I'm all happy now. . . Smile

Alrighty, I've got a bunch of cute Shinpei blogs for you guys.
    I'm including lots of pictures of Man and Shin's son, Love-kun I love you

OFF
    2009年04月07日(火) 23時06分

Good evening♪

I had the day off today, so...

I went shopping~

I went with Houjou Takahiro,

who stars in the drama with me~(*^-^*)

We went shopping~

And halfway through we went to Starbucks~

And then did some more shopping~

It was really fun!!

"Looks like we make a good pair"

We said at some point while we talked, and we were laughing the whole time☆

Even after the drama is over I want to keep being friends with Houjou-kun

The shopping ended with me just buying underwear~♪

I finished shopping and some things I had to do and

Went directly back home to Love-kun(^-^)v☆

I snuggled with him~

And at some point he fell asleep~(^_-)~☆

A deep sleep in my lap!!

Why are you so cute~\(^o^)/

Todays picture is of "Dreaming Love-kun"☆

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabus10Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabus110

Cute, isn't he~??

Well, I'll stop here for today☆

I hope tomorrow is full of smiles for you all!

Bye☆

Love-kun
    2009年04月28日(火) 23時02分

Good evening♪

I went out with Love today for the first time(>_<)

First we went to a dog trimming place near my house and the guy there made postcards for us~(o^v^o)

Aren't they so cute?

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo10

I asked for two and he made 'em for me (smile)

Next week he's going to give Love a trim★

Next we went to a doggy clothes shop and Love really liked the person working there(o^v^o)

He ignored me even when I called to him (smile)

Ignored (smile)

Love! Don't you care who you're with!

But we named him so that he'd be loved by all so it's best that he attaches himself to people.

Next I think we'll go to the park♪

Today's pics are of Love's postcards!

I hope tomorrow is full of smiles for you all★

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo11

Real…
    2008/01/05

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Alien10

Hello☆
    I'm on my way home from the gym right now o(^-^)o
    Hey, check it out...

This alien is way too real looking(>_<)

He's huge and his expression is good.

If this kind of alien came and attacked me in real life...

Yeah, I'd run☆ (smile)

I would definitely run away...

I'd run away with my power to go 50 meters in 3 seconds.

What would you guys do?

Alright!
    I'll work hard today☆

Here I go o(^-^)o

Final performance for Yoshitsune
    2008/04/13(Sunday) 14:04

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Yosh115

Good morning☆
    I haven't updated this early in a long time(^o^Wink

Today is the final day of Yoshitsune!!

It was such a short time, from beginning to end.
    Well, it was only two days long(>_<)
    I wanted to go on longer.

I wanted to do it 20 more times(o^v^o)

I improved myself through this play.

I'm really grateful to everyone.

I'm grateful to everyone who came to see it and everyone who wasn't able to attend(o^v^o)

Because you are all supporting me I'm able to work hard.

Thank you!!

Please keep supporting me from now on, OK☆

Today's picture is of me with a topknot, like I promised!

Bye bye(^o^Wink

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Yosh310

It's a state of emergency!
    2008/05/10(Sat.) 22:14

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Socks10

Good evening☆
    A totally embarrassed Shinpei here(>_<)

Somehow...

All day today...

My socks...

Were mismatched☆ (smile)

Hee(*^。^*)

What's more, it was a blatant mismatch♪
    The right foot was a normal sock while the left foot was an ankle sock (smile)

When I went home and changed:

"Eh~!!!Seriously?!"
    I shouted.

By the way, as far as mismatched socks goes...

This is the first time I've ever done it(ToT) (smile)

And now introducing, Manpei and Shinpei's baby. . .LOVE!!!! cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo12Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo13Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo14Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo15Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo17Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabucl10

Oh yeah, and I saw that Manpei updated his blog yesterday (Now don't quote me on this, but according to the pitiful Google translate, I think Man has lost his appetitie over the past week and isn't eating as much as he should. . . Crying or Very sad ) But it also sounded like he and Shin are getting back into the swing of things, and that's good, right?

In his post he included this link to the interview that he and Shin did a few weeks ago. The site is in Japanese though. . .and even though they uploaded actual video clips from the interview, I can't watch it. . . T_T I thought maybe some of you might give it a try and see if it plays for you. . .
    Apparently the things that they talking about included the Ouran movie coming out in March, how they feel about acting, things they'd like to improve on, as well as their similar tastes in women. . .
    And if you can't watch the video the site also has really adorable pictures of Man and Shin at the top, so feel free to gawk at those lol

http://dogatch.jp/interview/356/index.html

I'll be back later to post Manpei's blogs!

Later yo~ Cool
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 pm

setolove wrote:It's filled with Shinpei being bratty and there is a part where they draw fortunes and and and and and and SHINPEI'S FORTUNE WAS SO AWESOME!!!!! 8D At the time, he wasn't living with Manpei BUT ONE OF THE THINGS IN HIS FORTUNE SAID THAT THE PERSON THAT HE WAS WAITING FOR WILL COME BACK!!!!!!!!! *dying all over again from the awesomeness of it all*

Oh wow...that's something! I bet Shinpei was feeling so happy that time, knowing that the person he's waiting for is returning. When Manpei was away, what do you ladies think Shinpei was feeling? I bet he was feeling guilty and lonely, seeing how he did keep Manpei's room neat and tidy, and even fabreeze it. Cunnin Onion Idea Wonder if Shinpei slept in Manpei's room during that time..

setolove wrote:OH AND THAT'S SO TRUE ABOUT MANPEI MAKING SUCH CUTE FACES WHEN HE LISTENS TO SHINPEI!!!!! And even when he does that, HE STILL LOOKS SO FLIRTY!!!!

I bet Shinpei has a hard time trying not to kiss those cute lips ESPECIALLY when Manpei is making those faces. In a way, I can see Manpei doing that on purpose since he is so flirty and making Shinpei suffer. Though Shinpei probably just kisses Manpei once they are home. Razz *yeah this is just my perverted mind right now*

These two are dancing around each other, I swear!! With Manpei doing those expression, no wonder Shinpei couldn't keep his hands to himself. Besdies flirting in public, wonder what else they're doing 'behind the scene'? You ladies are right..Manpei is a hard to get person, even to Shinpei, and sooner or later, Shin would be at his wits end. And who knows..they might..take it to a whole new level. Not that any of us mind Onion Laugh

setolove wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote:I should create some doujishin. And who knows, I might post them next year for their christmas present. Onion Laugh
    *DIES* if you make some, I'll forever worship you! *starts bowing down*

But first, I need ideas. And because this IS the twins' thread, I'd like to hear it from all of you. What do you want me to do? Because all my ideas are rather..*cough* M-rated..
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:14 pm

okay so I've only really been skimming through this thread but I read "DOUJINSHI" and now I'm interested. XD
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:okay so I've only really been skimming through this thread but I read "DOUJINSHI" and now I'm interested. XD

Laughing Yea..I was hoping to make a doujinshi for our favorite twins. And I was hoping everyone here would be kind enough to toss in ideas here and there. If this works, I might ask my friend's mum to help me print it in book form. Who knows, maybe I can post it here as well.

Currently, I'm in Renge mode. Smile
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:29 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo12Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo13Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo14Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo15Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabclo17Twins appreciation - Page 5 Rabucl10

That dog is just WAY too cute for his own good!! I want to cuddle that widdle puppy and let him lay on my tummy and fall asleep....why can't I have a dog that adorable, why?! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Also, the blog about the mismatched socks...oh Shinpei...you really are quite the fashinista, aren't you?

Shin also updated his blog today! Judging by google translate, it was just him talking about an appearance on BACS-TV. But, he uploaded a picture of himself that I really wanted to show you guys! But for some reason, it won't let me copy it...so here's the link to the blog: http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/entry-11112886813.html

He can really pull off the hipster glasses, ne?
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:31 am

Onion Sweat

What happened to the thread?!?!

I just added a post and all of a sudden it's 8 pages instead of 74! All the pictures and videos...are they seriously gone now?? Onion Outrage
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:11 am

SariLee wrote: Onion Sweat

What happened to the thread?!?!

I just added a post and all of a sudden it's 8 pages instead of 74! All the pictures and videos...are they seriously gone now?? Onion Outrage

KYAAAHH!! What happened?! Where have everything gone?! Onion Anger There're still a few gifs I've yet to save..NOOO!!! Onion Tantrum

Oh it's alright, I found the rest of it, things are fine again. For a second there I thought they're all gone. Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 am

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Oh it's alright, I found the rest of it, things are fine again. For a second there I thought they're all gone. Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Where are they?!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:16 am

SariLee wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote:

Where are they?!

They're still in the discussion page. Just scroll down and you'll see another twins appreciation page. You can't post anything in that one though, it's locked. But you can still check out the posts.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 am

Whoa, what? That's really weird, I definitely didn't do that. (and I think I'm the only active admin on here anymore. XD) Well, it's not like the posts were deleted or anything, so that's good.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Oh wow...that's something! I bet Shinpei was feeling so happy that time, knowing that the person he's waiting for is returning. When Manpei was away, what do you ladies think Shinpei was feeling? I bet he was feeling guilty and lonely, seeing how he did keep Manpei's room neat and tidy, and even fabreeze it. Cunnin Onion Idea Wonder if Shinpei slept in Manpei's room during that time..

There is not a doubt in my mind that Shinpei was missing Manpei like crazy. I bet he had his friends over all the time because I just CANNOT picture Shin living alone. It's still hard for me to believe that Manpei moved out in the first place. . . T_T I wonder what finally made Man change his mind and move back in with Shin. . .did he see the "error of his ways" or did Shin call him up one day and beg and plead for forgiveness. . .?
    It's like watching a soap opera with these two!!! Rolling Eyes

I guess this thread became so big that it finally had to be split up. . .THE TWINS RULE!! cheers

Oh and thanks SariLee for the link to Shinpei's blog. I guess they loved him so much on BACSTV that they asked him to come back and MC another show. I'll keep an eye out for when the show gets uploaded so I can post it on here ^_^

In other business. . .I found some more cute Manpei blogs Smile He's such a cutie pants. . .

Trying my hand at alteration!
    2008年06月01日(日) 20時58分

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Alter10

Good evening☆

And: it's been a while♪

It's finally sunny today(^^ゞ

I was off all day☆
    So...

I tried my hand at altering my jeans!!

But...

This is really hard m(__)m
    The more I do it, the farther away it gets from what I pictured...

But I didn't want to give in, so I kept at it(><)
    Scissors, pins, pencils, magic markers, and adhesive.
    I tried using all of these things♪

The ones I used the most are in the picture☆

I like the look of crushed denim(*^-^*)

Do you guys alter your clothes?

If you have any ideas, let me know★☆

Ukon's Daily Schedule
    2009年03月05日(木) 23時04分

Good evenin♪

Thank you for all of your comments(>_<)

I read them in the house, on the way to work, and in the break room.

Everyone has percieved Ukon and Sakon in different ways, so they were a lot of fun to read♪

Today was filming for Mei-chan.

We finished filming just now.

I'm heading home☆

I have the day off tomorrow so I am going shopping with Sou-chan [from GekiRangers].

If I buy anything I'll share it♪

I'm posting a picture.

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Busyuk10

Seems like this is the daily life of Ukon(smile)

He does a part time job everyday...

A guy samed Sakon took these pictures secretly.

He got a pic of him buying juice during a break(smile)

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Busyuk11

Good night everyone!! \^0^/

My must-have item on the train...
    2009年07月02日(木) 10時19分

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Mp310

Good morning(≧▼≦)

It's been a while since I last updated♪

I'm headed to rehearsal right now(^^ゞ

The rehearsal studio is about an hour and a half from my house.

So obviously I need this!

"iPod"

This is a must-have!!!

I'm listening to Shimizu Souta-san on it everyday(●^ー^●)

I really like this music(><)

You should try listening to it too (^ε^)-☆Chu!!

Well, I'll work hard during rehearsal today☆彡

[Sidebar: I actually looked up that sond he was listening to on his iPod. . .it's not bad, Man-chan has good taste in music!]

Little Alice
    2009年05月02日(土) 0時02分

Good evening☆

I'm sorry this update is so late…m(__)m

Lately I've been doing nothing but Little Alice(*^-^*)

Everyday is so much fun!!!!

There's 7 performances left...

It'll definitely be over in no time m(__)m

I have to treasure every day.

Ehhh, everyone.

I have an announcement.

I have completely recovered from my illness(>_<)

I'm sorry I worried you so much (><)

I'm so glad....

Now I can concentrate on the play(^^ゞ

Yosh!!

I'm gonna give it my all 'til the end☆★

I'll update tomorrow(^_-)~☆

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Comean10
    (I call this Manpei's "Come and get it" face Cunning Onion )

A love love date with love☆
    2009年05月15日(金) 23時08分

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Loveda10
    ( Wooby Onion Eyes )

Good evening(o‘∀‘o)

I'm in bed right now testing out the

"ways to sleep"

that you guys taught me.

I'm not going to try too hard to fall asleep.

I want to have dreams naturally☆

Eh, today was filming for TTTV.

With Love♪

We went to the park, went for a walk o(^-^)o

We took it easy and it was a wonderful day☆

Everyone including our manager thought he was so cute☆彡

Love, you are so lucky to be loved by everyone(^^)v

Love is tired out and sleeping like a log beside me...

You worked hard today, Love.

I have tomorrow off♪

I'm gonna take it easy with Love(^-^)

I'm gonna give it my all tomorrow☆

Thank you☆彡

(T_T)
    2009年05月29日(金) 0時02分

Good evening☆

I'm really depressed right now because Sou-chan called me when I was getting my hair colored and the dye stained my phone(T_T)

(Sorry to laugh at Manpei's misfortune. . .but that is totally hilarious to me Onion Laugh )

Ha~

Darn you, Soutarou...(smile)

Rainy day memories.

Looks like you guys have a lot too.

They just don't go away☆

You never forget them.

From now on let's increase our rainy day memories together p(^^)q

Ehh,

today it's raining again...

I don't hate it.

I kind of relax, actually☆彡

I think I'll sleep well♪

I had filming with Shinpei today though it's been a while(●^ー^●)

I can't tell you for what yet but once I get the okay I'll let you know☆

It's gonna be cold tonight so wear warm clothes and sleep under your futon!

Catching a cold is a scary thought~

I don't wanna feel that bad ever again and I don't want you guys to feel that way either m(__)m

At any rate, make sure you're warm when you sleep☆

Well, good night(о^∇^о)

I'm posting a pic☆

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Hairdy10

Can you tell I cut my hair and got it dyed??

Today was good weather and rehearsal
    2009年04月10日(金) 11時55分

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Loveki10

Good morning♪♪

Thank you for all of your comments(><)

The pic with Shinpei (and Love),

I'm really pleased it made you all so happy(*^。^*)

I asked Shinpei,

Me: "Um~, will you take a picture with me?"

Shinpei: "What, why?"

Me: "Well, it's for my blog..."

Shinpei: "..."

Me: "…♪"

Shinpei: "Okay♪

Me: "Thanks♪"

And that's how I got that kind of pic after such a long time(smile)

If me and Shinpei's schedules match again I'll take another one, ne☆

And now I have rehearsal~(*^-^*)

Today is sword fighting.

I'm going to concentrate on rehearsal.

I also have a quiz for you.

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Whicho10

This is a pic we took at rehearsal.

Which one am I?

Okay, that's all for me. . .g'nite minna-sama Onion Sleepy Time

Twins appreciation - Page 5 1time10Twins appreciation - Page 5 1times10
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:There is not a doubt in my mind that Shinpei was missing Manpei like crazy. I bet he had his friends over all the time because I just CANNOT picture Shin living alone. It's still hard for me to believe that Manpei moved out in the first place. . . I wonder what finally made Man change his mind and move back in with Shin. . .did he see the "error of his ways" or did Shin call him up one day and beg and plead for forgiveness. . .?
    It's like watching a soap opera with these two!!! Rolling Eyes

lol! I bet Man was as lonely as Shin is. No matter how hard he tried to act so 'shy' and 'innocent', we KNOW they couldn't last. Maybe Shin did beg for forgiveness, or Man missed his brother's puppy eyes, or he was having trouble taking pictures for his blog.
    Their relationship is sweet..but are you sure it's not INCESTUOUS? There was a rumor about their relationship once, wasn't there? Cunning Onion

Awwwhh...Love looks so CUTE like that!! Onion Starry Eyes Guess the saying 'every pet takes after its owner' is true then. The boys are cute, Love is cute, the boys are sweet, Love is sweet, the boys have a lot of love especially for each other and Love also has a lot of love to share!

And us girls love them we'd love them more if they make-out
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Loveda10

I...will NEVER get over how freakin' cute this dog is!

So I have a little scenario "game" for you guys. So let's say you're on vacation in Tokyo with some friends and end up getting separated from them and you can't call them because you don't get cell service. So, now you're walking down the streets looking for your friends and getting really worried, when suddenly, you bump into someone and fall to the ground! Someone offers you their hand to help you stand, you take it and once you're back on your feet, you realize it was none other than Manpei and Shinpei who you bumped into! What do you do?

I think my initial reaction would be affraid , along with an "Holy crap...it's the Takagi twins..." And I imagine they'd speak to me in English as best as they can. They'd ask me why I was by myself, I'd tell them I had gotten separated from my friends and they'd offer to help me find them. Of course, they'd offer to take me out for a quick bite to eat first Wink . So after talking and getting to know each other for a while, we would finally manage to find my lost friends and I would resume my vacation - after making plans to hang out with them again of course Onion Thumbs Up

Yeah, that's my fantasy in that situation (pretty innocent, I know...in my mind it's a bit...*ahem* well...). So what's yours? Cunnin Onion Idea
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 am

SariLee wrote:So I have a little scenario "game" for you guys. So let's say you're on vacation in Tokyo with some friends and end up getting separated from them and you can't call them because you don't get cell service. So, now you're walking down the streets looking for your friends and getting really worried, when suddenly, you bump into someone and fall to the ground! Someone offers you their hand to help you stand, you take it and once you're back on your feet, you realize it was none other than Manpei and Shinpei who you bumped into! What do you do?

I wish this really happen to me!! First I'd thank them of course, and then we'd get to know each other a little bit by me explaining myself what happened to me. And then I'd say I'm on of their biggest fan!! Onion Skipping Since Japanese guys, especially these two, are very humble, they'd help me find my friends. But of course, I wouldn't want that to happen too soon. Maybe I'd go on a 'fan' date with them, who knows Onion Blush
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:38 am

SariLee wrote:

So I have a little scenario "game" for you guys. So let's say you're on vacation in Tokyo with some friends and end up getting separated from them and you can't call them because you don't get cell service. So, now you're walking down the streets looking for your friends and getting really worried, when suddenly, you bump into someone and fall to the ground! Someone offers you their hand to help you stand, you take it and once you're back on your feet, you realize it was none other than Manpei and Shinpei who you bumped into! What do you do?

Sounds like a fun game!! cheers

(But just so we're clear, there are no rules in this game and anything goes, right? Razz )

And just for the purpose of this story, I'm going to assume that I am at least semi-fluent in the Japanese language LOL

Okay so I'm picturing this. . .since I'm already in Japan in the first place, then there's no doubt that I have my sister with me. She previously told me what restaurant to meet her at, but I'm not sure how to get there.
    After they help me up, I explain to them that I'm new in the country (which should be SOOOO obvious to them) and add that I know who they are and that I'm HUUUUGE fan, and then ask them if they can help direct me to the location I'm trying to get to.
    Man and Shin exchange one of their adorable glances with each other, then flash those SEXY smiles, and tell me that they've been to that restaurant a few times and would be happy to personally show me how to get there so I won't get lost again.
    While we're walking along, Shinpei asks me where I'm from and if it's my first time in Japan. I tell him that I'm from America and that I'm vacationing with my sister in Tokyo and yes, it's our first time in the country. Manpei says that my Japanese is very good and adds that he thinks I'm very cute Surprised

So we're talking and laughing and joking when we finally get the to the restaurant and see my sister standing out in front waving us over. She immediatly recognizes the twins and bows politely to them and thanks them for escorting me to her. Man and Shin realize that me and my sister look like we could be twins as well and Shin says that he and Man aren't busy and asks politely if they could join us for dinner.
    Me and my sister say "Sure!" at the same time and we end up having a lovely dinner with Manpei and Shinpei. Everyone is really at ease, we're all talking and laughing and having a great time. My sis is having fun trading jokes with Shin and there's some MAJOR flirting action going on between me and Man I love you

Before we go our seperate ways, we dedcide to keep in contact and exchange numbers. My sis and I message the twins a few times a day (me to Man and my sis to Shin). After my sis and I come back to the states, we keep in contact with the twins, thus beginning a 6 month, long distance relationship. After 6 months, my sis and I return to Tokyo, were Man and Shin are happily waiting for us. They introduce us to their closest friends and we go on a few group dates. Then one night, we go on two seperate dates. While window shopping I stop to stare at a beautiful wedding gown in a store window. As I stare, I say out loud "I wonder if I'll ever get to wear a dress like this someday?"
    As I turn around, I notice that Manpei has pulled out a diamond ring from his pocket. He says that he would love to make me the happiest girl in the world and asks me to marry him. Of course I say "Yes!", and he carefully puts the ring on my finger.
    We meet up our siblings about an hour later, and it turns out that Shin has proposed to my sister as well. We go out for drinks to celebrate. We don't decide on a date just yet because the twins have to work and my sister and I have to finish school.

We end up getting married 3 months later in Hawaii in a double, private ceremony. My sister and I both take on the surname "Takagi" and officially move to Japan. And with my degree in law and my sisters degree in culinary arts, my sister and I can afford to move into a large condo with the twins, so the four of us end up living together. . . .and, and, and, Man and Shin get more and more famous and start winning prestigous acting awards, and, and, and me and my sister both end up getting pregnant, and we give birth within a few days of each other (we both give birth to girls), and, and, and. . .WE AND THE TWINS LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL BIRACIAL CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Nosebleed

Dead Onion

Yeah. . .I guess I kinda got carried away, huh? Cunning Onion

Anywho, I found these pictures of Shinpei a couple of hours ago. He was in this movie back in 2007 called "Arena Romance". I have no idea what the movie is about, even though I've seen the trailer, and I can't find the movie available for viewing online. . .*surprise surprise* Evil or Very Mad
    Anyway, I wish I could watch it, Shin looks pretty scrumptious. . . Cool

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Arenar10
    (in the upper right hand corner)

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Arenar11
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 am

awwww I loved reading what you guys would do if you bumped into Manpei and Shinpei!
    I clearly have no imagination or else I would try to come up with something too. XD

Ok so there was some talk about what made Manpei come back to Shinpei.
    I remember talking about that some time ago with one of my best friends. LOL! I came up with very crazy scenarios that now that I think about it, aren't all that crazy based on how Shinpei is. XD

So the "crazy" one was in which I said that Shinpei was probably really jealous of Sou-chan.........yeah Manpei mentions him in one of the blog posts that Mrs. Takagi posted here. Well that's definitely not the first time Manpei mentions "Sou-chan" (as he dearly calls him). OTL Sou-chan and Manpei met through Geki rangers and so that was the time when Shinpei wasn't with Manpei as often. Being the total flirt that Manpei is, he starts hanging out with Sou-chan way too much and I bet Shinpei was jealous. Kind of like "why are you spending more time with HIM instead of coming to visit me or just coming back to our apartment?!" (insert pouty and angry Shinpei here) Razz

Though I bet Manpei just wanted to get Shinpei jealous. After all, Shinpei receives a lot of attention from Manpei so maybe he likes it when Shinpei gets over protective of him..........*fangirl mode*
    So when Manpei comes back to Shinpei.......

*completely made up*
    Manpei and Sou-chan go to dinner after work one day. Not noticing that Shinpei was outside waiting for Manpei, Sou-chan and Manpei are just talking and laughing, which of course makes Shinpei really mad. Not only because Sou-chan puts an arm around Manpei as they walk (a "friendly" gesture, Manpei would later say), but because his brother completely ignored him! So there goes Shinpei, walking angrily towards them and rudely takes Sou-chan's arm from Manpei's shoulder......
    Not even letting Manpei say a word, Shinpei grabs his brother's hand and drags him away from a confused Sou-chan.

Manpei protests the whole time and demands why Shinpei did that. Shinpei however, is still too angry to say anything and just continues to take his brother by the hand and leads them to his (their) apartment. Shinpei unlocks the door and once they are both inside, he roughly pins his older brother to the wall and kisses him fiercely.

[bad me can't continue this now]

.......er but anyways, after they finish doing more private things, ( Twisted Evil )
    Shinpei holds Manpei protectively and repeately kept saying "mine, you are only mine" which just makes Manpei chuckle while he snuggles closer to his younger brother. Shinpei would then apologize properly for what he did and Manpei realizes just how silly their fight was in the first place and agrees to move back in with Shinpei.

yeah ok this was just a little thing I thought up some time ago while reading their blogs (mostly Manpei's XD)
    OH! And even LOVE can be seen as the child they had also because of Shinpei's jealousy since Manpei STILL kept shopping and going out to eat with Sou-chan.......even after he moved back. OTL
    Mmmmmm Manpei is flirty but we all know that he is completely loyal to Shinpei ne. I would say that it's mostly Shinpei and his jealousy. XDDDDDD
    :3 Nodding
    Ah it's getting late now (almost 2 am)
    anyways, I have a lot of little scenarios (daydreams) of completely made up Manpei and Shinpei moments. XDDDDDDD
    I wish I could write some fics but I'm afraid that I'll just ruin them so I just fangirl with my friends and tell them about my daydreams. XDDDD

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Mybiasedselfthinksthatshinpeilookedthecutest
    He is such a cutie!!!!!

Ah there are some other gifs that I wanted to share but I can't seem to find them in my albums! D: I probably haven't uploaded it to photobucket yet. OTL

Oh! I'll try to make a lot of gifs and share them on Christmas~ takagi gif spam seems like the perfect present ne~ Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 am

setolove wrote:awwww I loved reading what you guys would do if you bumped into Manpei and Shinpei!
    I clearly have no imagination or else I would try to come up with something too. XD

Ok so there was some talk about what made Manpei come back to Shinpei.
    I remember talking about that some time ago with one of my best friends. LOL! I came up with very crazy scenarios that now that I think about it, aren't all that crazy based on how Shinpei is. XD

So the "crazy" one was in which I said that Shinpei was probably really jealous of Sou-chan.........yeah Manpei mentions him in one of the blog posts that Mrs. Takagi posted here. Well that's definitely not the first time Manpei mentions "Sou-chan" (as he dearly calls him). OTL Sou-chan and Manpei met through Geki rangers and so that was the time when Shinpei wasn't with Manpei as often. Being the total flirt that Manpei is, he starts hanging out with Sou-chan way too much and I bet Shinpei was jealous. Kind of like "why are you spending more time with HIM instead of coming to visit me or just coming back to our apartment?!" (insert pouty and angry Shinpei here) Razz

Though I bet Manpei just wanted to get Shinpei jealous. After all, Shinpei receives a lot of attention from Manpei so maybe he likes it when Shinpei gets over protective of him..........*fangirl mode*
    So when Manpei comes back to Shinpei.......

*completely made up*
    Manpei and Sou-chan go to dinner after work one day. Not noticing that Shinpei was outside waiting for Manpei, Sou-chan and Manpei are just talking and laughing, which of course makes Shinpei really mad. Not only because Sou-chan puts an arm around Manpei as they walk (a "friendly" gesture, Manpei would later say), but because his brother completely ignored him! So there goes Shinpei, walking angrily towards them and rudely takes Sou-chan's arm from Manpei's shoulder......
    Not even letting Manpei say a word, Shinpei grabs his brother's hand and drags him away from a confused Sou-chan.

Manpei protests the whole time and demands why Shinpei did that. Shinpei however, is still too angry to say anything and just continues to take his brother by the hand and leads them to his (their) apartment. Shinpei unlocks the door and once they are both inside, he roughly pins his older brother to the wall and kisses him fiercely.

[bad me can't continue this now]

.......er but anyways, after they finish doing more private things, ( Twisted Evil )
    Shinpei holds Manpei protectively and repeately kept saying "mine, you are only mine" which just makes Manpei chuckle while he snuggles closer to his younger brother. Shinpei would then apologize properly for what he did and Manpei realizes just how silly their fight was in the first place and agrees to move back in with Shinpei.

yeah ok this was just a little thing I thought up some time ago while reading their blogs (mostly Manpei's XD)
    OH! And even LOVE can be seen as the child they had also because of Shinpei's jealousy since Manpei STILL kept shopping and going out to eat with Sou-chan.......even after he moved back. OTL
    Mmmmmm Manpei is flirty but we all know that he is completely loyal to Shinpei ne. I would say that it's mostly Shinpei and his jealousy. XDDDDDD
    :3 Nodding
    Ah it's getting late now (almost 2 am)
    anyways, I have a lot of little scenarios (daydreams) of completely made up Manpei and Shinpei moments. XDDDDDDD
    I wish I could write some fics but I'm afraid that I'll just ruin them so I just fangirl with my friends and tell them about my daydreams. XDDDD

Twins appreciation - Page 5 Mybiasedselfthinksthatshinpeilookedthecutest
    He is such a cutie!!!!!

Ah there are some other gifs that I wanted to share but I can't seem to find them in my albums! D: I probably haven't uploaded it to photobucket yet. OTL

Oh! I'll try to make a lot of gifs and share them on Christmas~ takagi gif spam seems like the perfect present ne~ Very Happy

cheers YAY FOR OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION!! Lol!! I totally, completely, utterly LOVE your scenario on the twins getting back together after a long separation Razz . It suits them just fine, if only they'd reannact their sexual scene brotherly love scene, us girls would die from cute overload. Shinpei would definitely be the first one to ask for his brother's forgiveness. After all, he's normally the first one to initiate their public flirts.

Has any of you ever noticed..that Shinpei is simply flirting with Manpei WITHOUT the bedroom eyes but when he does that, Manpei would look at Shinpei like a hungry lion. He always gives Shinpei that LOOK, a look where he's undressing Shin with his eyes. In every video I watch, Shin merely start the whole thing, but it's Man who wants to take it to a whole new level, unless I'm wrong of course. But honestly, so far that's what happened. It's like Man's ready to pounce at Shin with just a little gaze at that adorable, pouty and Wooby Onion Eyes look.

Are these two really having incestuous relationship..? Not that I'm complaining of course Gleaming Onion Eyes

Yes, yes!! Please Setolove-senpai!! More Takagi gif-spams for us this christmas!! I shall love you to the end of time if you are to do just that! Onion Love
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 am

Okay, so I was just minding my own business in Facebook when Manpei posted a new blog entry. And because I don't read Japanese -even if I do, I won't understand it- and used Livesearch to translate it for me. Of course..the grammar is completely out of place and I only understand half of it.

So here goes the translation;

Hello-lucky star. Today is 2 second refresh. It's one of the talking that has been done. I'm today evening, was made after a long time to eat noodles. At the Tokyo-noodle shop much love and attention. In the shop, As always, order on noodles. Of course, a meal without oil. Geddou gakkai (A/N: I have no idea what this is..) It topped the water dumplings. Is this good! Wait 5 minutes to 10 minutes. Clerk says "Yes, your waiting~ikemen" I see to it? Clerk"? My "ikemen? Clerk"on the noodles, huh? My "Yes!!" First I gotta embarassing! I saw the clerk also strange (laughs) What I like about you? (A/N: Who? Who likes who?!) So, I think like me is self-conscious not in excess, not the mistake fuck (A/N: HE CURSED!! Shocked ) From this support please. Please smile.

Someone please tell me that this is just a little misunderstanding my computer made. There is no way Manpei, MANPEI would say 'f***' in the first place!

Rain on My Parade Depressed Tamaki
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:and, and, and. . .WE AND THE TWINS LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL BIRACIAL CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Nosebleed

Dead Onion

Yeah. . .I guess I kinda got carried away, huh? Cunning Onion

That is an awesome scenerio Mrs. Takagi! Very well thought out Onion Thumbs Up Also! Did you know that when two sets of identical twins have children, the children are actually sibling and not cousins? It's because the twins share the same genetic make-up. So not only your babies be beautiful and biracial, they'd be unique because they're cousins AND siblings. ...just thought I'd share...

Ryu Rena wrote:Someone please tell me that this is just a little misunderstanding my computer made. There is no way Manpei, MANPEI would say 'f***' in the first place!

It's a typo! It's got to a be typo...Manpei's far too young and childish to be using harsh language like that!...right? Corner of Woe

setolove wrote: Twins appreciation - Page 5 Mybiasedselfthinksthatshinpeilookedthecutest

Ready boys? Okay! HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES and TOES!

...sorry. That was just my first thought when I saw that... Onion OTL
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:28 am

Ryu Rena wrote:
    cheers YAY FOR OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION!! Lol!! I totally, completely, utterly LOVE your scenario on the twins getting back together after a long separation Razz . It suits them just fine, if only they'd reannact their sexual scene brotherly love scene, us girls would die from cute overload. Shinpei would definitely be the first one to ask for his brother's forgiveness. After all, he's normally the first one to initiate their public flirts.

Has any of you ever noticed..that Shinpei is simply flirting with Manpei WITHOUT the bedroom eyes but when he does that, Manpei would look at Shinpei like a hungry lion. He always gives Shinpei that LOOK, a look where he's undressing Shin with his eyes. In every video I watch, Shin merely start the whole thing, but it's Man who wants to take it to a whole new level, unless I'm wrong of course. But honestly, so far that's what happened. It's like Man's ready to pounce at Shin with just a little gaze at that adorable, pouty and Wooby Onion Eyes look.

Are these two really having incestuous relationship..? Not that I'm complaining of course Gleaming Onion Eyes

Yes, yes!! Please Setolove-senpai!! More Takagi gif-spams for us this christmas!! I shall love you to the end of time if you are to do just that! Onion Love

lol my imagination went crazy after reading all those blogs posts in which Manpei kept talking about Sou-chan. XD And even when he moved in back with Shinpei, I remember there one time, all three of them went out to eat and Manpei talked about that but Shinpei didn't mention it at all on his blog. ROFL!

That's why I keep thinking that Shinpei is the jealous and over possesive boyfriend er younger twin brother. lol

Mmmmm those two are hard to figure out sometimes. XD I know Shinpei kept giving Manpei the bedroom eyes when his aniki had to cosplay.
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Oishinpeiyouaretooobvious
    This gif has bad quality..... Onion OTL
    BUT Shinpei kept looking up and down.......hahahahahahahahahaha!! His eyes were too OBVIOUS!!!! And he was so serious too! Maybe he was trying his hardest not to just go up to Manpei and start making out with him or something. lol They made eye contact but Manpei quickly broke it off. I think he was too embarrased and/or he probably knew that his younger brother was having a hard time trying to control himself. *fangirl mode*

And actually, Shinpei wasn't the only one staring at Manpei's legs. Pretty much everyone did so at some point but Shinpei kept staring at Manpei with such a serious face! That was definitely the main difference. Who knows what kind of perverted thoughts Shinpei was thinking of. Onion Laugh
    Or maybe Manpei knew what Shinpei was thinking of and that's why he avoided eye contact with him. XD

Oh and there was another guy who also had to cosplay and Shinpei even said something along the lines of "gross" or "ewww" to that guy. ROFL!!!!!! But he stayed quiet when Manpei cosplayed. XDDDD Obviously, he thought his Manpei looked way better than that other guy. XD

I do think that it's Manpei's fault for Shinpei giving him the bedroom eyes though especially since Manpei keeps looking so cute and flirty at the same time! No wonder Shinpei has the need to initiate some physical contact by wrapping his hand around his brother's shoulder and so on. Maybe it's all Manpei's plan to give him those looks since he is too "shy" to initiate the contact. XD

Ah!!! And that gif is from Gakuen Danshi and I'll just quickly mention that one of the "teachers" is a Manpei fan~~~~~~ It's not the one that you can see on the gif though. So anyways, that Manpei fan teacher said he was Manpei's fan after Manpei introduced himself at the beginning of the video. He even did one of the moves from geki rangers.......ROFL!!!! WHICH I COULD SO PICTURE SHINPEI THINKING "I can do that WAY better than him!" ........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Especially since Shinpei also watched Geki Rangers~ And I could seriously see how every time that the teacher who is the Manpei fan was asking the questions, Shinpei got more serious. XD I say it was jealousy!!! Poor Shinpei having to worry all the time about someone taking away his Manpei. lol And Manpei was just laughing and enjoying himself in that video while Shinpei was being very competitive and almost sort of glaring at the Manpei fan. XDDDDDDDDDDD

hahahahaha! I'm getting too carried away again. Ah but yes, I'll try to make as many gifs as I can~ My goal is to post fifty on Christmas~ ^^

SariLee wrote:
    setolove wrote: Twins appreciation - Page 5 Mybiasedselfthinksthatshinpeilookedthecutest

Ready boys? Okay! HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES and TOES!

...sorry. That was just my first thought when I saw that... Onion OTL

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he does it again at the end of the interview. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Stilldyingfromshinpeiscuteness

I'm seriously very impatient right now! I need to open my Nachural photobook already!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Shinpeiandcar
    I don't think there are scans out there.......if not, I could scan my photobook. Well at least just the pages where Shinpei appears. XD

Ah ok so I was thinking about Shinpei and how he obviously loves food. So Manpei making food for Shinpei must be heaven for him. LOL While watching the Nachural video some time ago, I remember that a friend of mine said she heard Shinpei saying that the food Takki made wasn't good. ROFL!
    He kid of said it in a very low voice so I don't know if that's exactly what he said though but my friend said she thought she heard that. Takki made some food and he was feeding everyone and it seems everyone loved his food. It's just bratty Shinpei who may or may have not said that it wasn't good. lol

Anyways, but then Takki made some more food while they were being interviewed about Nachural and well......
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Loltooexcited

His reaction is way too cute!!! Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Cutestreactionever

Shinpei really liked the spaghetti that Takki made. (takki is the one wearing yellow btw for those of you who don't know)
    Twins appreciation - Page 5 Umaiiiiiii
    Then Takki was really happy and kept asking "Shin-chan, oishii?" XDDDDDDDD Ah, now that I think about it, I guess it's not only Manpei who calls Shinpei "shin-chan" lol
    But yeah Shinpei replied and said that the spaghetti was really good~

So that brought more of my daydreams. I wonder what kind of reaction Shinpei does when he eats food that Manpei made. I remember Manpei saying that Shinpei said his food was good but with the way sometimes Shinpei acts like a little kid, I want to see how he reacts! Maybe similar to how he did here and then Manpei probably gives him that cute smile or or or he maybe laughs softly at how cute Shinpei looks while enjoying his food. Onion Starry Eyes

lol ok I'll be back later today or maybe tomorrow. XD It's getting a bit late right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 am