Twins appreciation

    Share
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:48 am

    I have to say..LOVE is the luckiest dog on the planet!! Having two over-doting parents who'd buy him clothes and accessories, cuddle and kiss him, play with him and feed him.

    I'd pay the scientists a good amount of cash (if I'm rich T_T ) just so they could create a machine that could switch mine and LOVE's brain for a day! I'm so envious of that fluffy poodle!!



    Manpei = father
    Shinpei = mother
    LOVE = child

    Onion Starry Eyes I'm melting every time I see this picture... Manpei,could you lean closer to Shinpei? And wrap your arms around his waist please? And Shinpei, bring LOVE closer to your chest, and look Manpei lovingly in the eyes please. Manpei, return the look.

    Oh god...I'm loosing my sanity thanks to these two.. Wall ... Onion
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:15 am

    jade wrote:
    Their entire family has toy poodles... I think they're a really popular dog in Japan (^-^) I visited one of my coworker's houses for the first time the other day, and she had a white toy poodle!!

    BUT~ His name is really "Love"! When I translate their blogs, I generally left his name the way Shin and Man type it, which is "LOVE-kun"~ They type it in all caps and in English with a -kun attached <3

    Gah, that's so cute! Shows just how much they love him when they type his name in all caps. Also, after looking through their blogs, I think they actually can speak English. I know all Japanese students are taught to be bilingual in school, and the twins mentioned that when they were in "American school", they hardly ever spoke Japanese. So, I can't help but wonder how well they actually speak English...one can only imagine... Onion Daydreaming
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 am

    Speaking of Manpei and Shinpei getting "closer", I found this picture earlier that made me think of them. . .


    Spoiler:


    It's a picture of these gorgeous Brazilian twins named Marcos and Marcio Patriota.

    I am DYING for Man and Shin to take a picture EXACTLY like this: Shinpei as the kisser and Manpei as the kissee, naturally. . . Onion Starry Eyes


    _________________
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:36 am

    There's a picture of Shin trying to kiss Man, right?



    Onion XD

    But this is an old photo, I wish they'd capture more pictures of them being affectionate, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside not to mention my ovaries feel like it's on fire.

    Speaking of which, does anyone have new pictures of Manpei and Shinpei? I'm all freshed out.
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 am

    Ryu Rena wrote:There's a picture of Shin trying to kiss Man, right?



    Onion XD

    But this is an old photo, I wish they'd capture more pictures of them being affectionate, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside not to mention my ovaries feel like it's on fire.

    Speaking of which, does anyone have new pictures of Manpei and Shinpei? I'm all freshed out.

    I'm on a hunt right now!

    Have we seen these yet?





    I'm diggin' the guy with the fro!



    I'd wear that for them



    I just glanced through tumblr trying to find pics that didn't look familiar. Hopefully these are all new to the thread Onion Love
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 am

    Ooooooookay. . . .

    So just out of curiousity, I looked up those Brazilian twins on youtube, just to see what would come up. . . .Good Lord. . . . Shocked


    The stuff that these guys do with each other make the "brotherly-love" scenes between Hikaru and Kaoru look like freaking child's play Onion Outrage
    Seriously, if you thought that your ovaries were in danger from watching Man and Shin together in Ouran. . .Marcos and Marcio will literally make your ovaries just dissolve into absolutely nothing. . . Onion Sweat
    (for those of you who aren't completely turned off by strongly implied twincest, I suggest you check it out. . .and hold onto your pants)

    Spoiler:




    But moving on. . .I've been looking around online nearly every other day just looking for new pics of Manpei and Shinpei. . .I have around 300 pictures in a file on my laptop, but I'm pretty sure I've posted all of them (or they've been posted by someone else.) Headesk Sweatdrop
    I think any "new" photos would most likely just be older photos from between 2006-2008. And a lot of their older photos are really small or the photo is all grainy from the phones they were using at the time.

    But worry not! I'll keep looking and as always, I'll share anything I can find! Onion Thumbs Up

    Which reminds me. . .I have a treat for anyone who hasn't seen the twins in Indigo no Yoru yet. . .

    I found these video links to the Indigo episodes 41-43, which mostly focuses on Man and Shin's characters. Onion Drinks Tea But just as a warning, there aren't any subtitles for this show yet, so for those of you who don't like watching foreign dramas without the subs, this may be extra painful for you to watch. . .
    Plus, since it's so far into the drama, you won't know right off about who the other characters are and their backgrounds, etc.

    But seriously, the twins are just pure perfection in these episodes. They look great, their acting is great, there's a lot of funny bits, and you will seriously loose count of how many times they smile at the camera Onion Daydreaming (Besides, you all are pretty smart, so even if you don't understand EVERY single thing that's going on, you'll definitely be able to get the general idea of it Very Happy)

    So if you think you can bear it, just click on the link, give it a moment or two for the video to pop up, then HIT THE PLAY BUTTON, BABY!! cheers

    Episode 41
    http://filetram.com/download/megaupload/video/8885498935/iny41-mp4

    Episode 42
    http://filetram.com/download/megaupload/video/8885498851/iny42-mp4

    Episode 43
    http://filetram.com/download/megaupload/video/8885498924/iny43-mp4

    Hope you guys like it!
    And please let me know if the links don't work for you or if the video won't play, and I'll try and see if I can work around the problem.


    BTW, has anyone sent in their messages for Manpei and Shinpei yet?

    I started on mine but. . .the words just won't come out right. . . No


    _________________
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:29 am

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

    I found these video links to the Indigo episodes 41-43, which mostly focuses on Man and Shin's characters. Onion Drinks Tea But just as a warning, there aren't any subtitles for this show yet, so for those of you who don't like watching foreign dramas without the subs, this may be extra painful for you to watch. . .
    Plus, since it's so far into the drama, you won't know right off about who the other characters are and their backgrounds, etc.


    Okay, so I just found out earlier today that Renai fansubs is teaming up with Querbeet to sub Indigo no Yoru!!!!! Onion Skipping I am BEYOND excited over this. I can't wait till it comes out!!!

    Here's the link to that announcement, if you want it: http://renaifansubs.blogspot.com/2011/12/updates.html

    Also, if you have a facebook, you can follow Renai fansubs there. That way you'll be constantly updated.

    And I sent my e-mail to the twins. I kept it pretty short and simple so the translators wouldn't have too much work. I basically told them how sorry I was to hear about their grandmother's death and shared my own experience. Hmm, I wonder if they'll be surprised to get a note all the way from St. Louis, Missouri? Onion Whistle
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:14 am

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Spoiler:

    Oh god..this hurts. You're right, it DOES made Man and Shi's brotherly love act like childs play! I'm just going to crawl away now and make sure that my ovaries are still there. Headesk Sweatdrop Good thing my parents aren't home right now, or else I might be in big trouble.

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:BTW, has anyone sent in their messages for Manpei and Shinpei yet?

    I sure did. Hopefully they like it and could feel the emotions I've given into it. Gave them my condolences and some words of strength so that they'd move on to be stronger people. I'm sure the translators would be surprised to see mails for the twins being sent from all over the world. Onion Laugh
    avatar
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 70
    Location : Germany

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Minzgruen on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:00 am

    I sent a message, too (: I'm really thankful for that. I think, the translator didn't expect so much messages (from all over the world), haha! Let's see what's gonna happen (:

    SariLee wrote:Gah, that's so cute! Shows just how much they love him when they type his name in all caps. Also, after looking through their blogs, I think they actually can speak English. I know all Japanese students are taught to be bilingual in school, and the twins mentioned that when they were in "American school", they hardly ever spoke Japanese. So, I can't help but wonder how well they actually speak English...one can only imagine...

    From what I know, it's almost normal to write a single English word in all caps. Noticed that in lyrics et cetera. And I really can't imagine them speaking English, haha xD' I wonder, if they are good at it! But I don't think so, actually. There was a Japanese man, that lived in our house for half a year. Even he mentioned all the time, that he can speak German better than English. (Since we all thought, that this was easier for him, we kept speaking English. It's so normal here. People are better at speaking English than... speaking French or Spanish. But he told us, that there are many people in Japan, that are better at speaking German! Hell knows why...)


    Mrs.Takagi wrote:So just out of curiousity, I looked up those Brazilian twins on youtube, just to see what would come up. . . .Good Lord.

    Yup, I knew them from IamBanana! :'D At first, I thought: "Well, hot twins... and THAT scenes? I'm melting..." But know... I really prefer our little, cute twins... because I don't like so much muscle and don't like... how to describe it? "Southern men"? Yup, and I'm fine with what our cuties are doing <3 (Although, it's hot twincest <3)


    SariLee wrote:Okay, so I just found out earlier today that Renai fansubs is teaming up with Querbeet to sub Indigo no Yoru!!!!! Onion Skipping I am BEYOND excited over this. I can't wait till it comes out!!!

    I knew it! Whooho! Onion Skipping

    I'm so looking forward to it <3
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 pm

    Minzgruen wrote: And I really can't imagine them speaking English, haha xD' I wonder, if they are good at it! But I don't think so, actually. There was a Japanese man, that lived in our house for half a year. Even he mentioned all the time, that he can speak German better than English. (Since we all thought, that this was easier for him, we kept speaking English. It's so normal here. People are better at speaking English than... speaking French or Spanish. But he told us, that there are many people in Japan, that are better at speaking German! Hell knows why...)

    I think the twins can speak/understand a decent amount of English. I'm not saying they're completely fluent, but I'm guessing that if they went to an American school when they were younger, they can at LEAST understand basic sentences: like introductions, salutations, maybe asking some simple questions, etc.

    And if they listen to American pop music (not saying they do for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did) then I'm sure they can sing lyrics in English, much like a lot of us here can sing in Japanese ^_^

    Agh, but we may never know for sure. . . Evil or Very Mad


    Minzgruen wrote:
    Yup, I knew them from IamBanana! :'D At first, I thought: "Well, hot twins... and THAT scenes? I'm melting..." But know... I really prefer our little, cute twins... because I don't like so much muscle and don't like... how to describe it? "Southern men"? Yup, and I'm fine with what our cuties are doing <3 (Although, it's hot twincest <3)

    I actually thought that Marcos and Marico Patriota were Italian when I first saw them and their names. . . Razz I found them out from IamBanana too! Looking at the photoshoot clip of them together. . . Shocked I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm starting to think that the relationship between twins is something that can only truly be understood by twins themselves. I mean touching and flirting with someone who has your exact genetic make-up. . .? I don't think it's "bad" per se, but there's gotta be some psychcological explanation behind that, y'know?
    So anyway, I thought they were handsome and stunning and all that but. . . .they just don't compare to my Man-chan and Shin-chan Hug

    I'm confused about something though. . .by "Southern men" do you mean, "South American men"? Big Laugh

    And in another crazy coincedence, the Patriota twins are also 26-years-old! affraid



    Minzgruen wrote:
    SariLee wrote:Okay, so I just found out earlier today that Renai fansubs is teaming up with Querbeet to sub Indigo no Yoru!!!!! Onion Skipping I am BEYOND excited over this. I can't wait till it comes out!!!

    I knew it! Whooho! Onion Skipping

    I'm so looking forward to it <3

    I literally just found out about that myself about 2 days ago LOL I'm totally excited too, but I wonder how long it's going to take. . .I guess I'll just have to sit pretty and wait until it comes out. . . Onion Whistle

    Indigo no Yoru is probably the best show I've ever watched while at the same time, only understanding about 20% of what was going on. . . Onion Laugh


    I'm glad you guys all sent in your messages to the twins. You're so sweet! Very Happy I'm sending mine in within the next few hours. I was struggling with it because I wanted it to be meaningful but also short and straight to the point.

    I think I finally got it! Onion Thumbs Up


    _________________
    avatar
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

    Posts : 20
    Location : Spain

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by vegacerezo on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm

    hi! i have a question...
    i know the dorama "indigo no yoru", and i know that it have a butai. the dorama have a dvd, but...
    ¿the butai? anybody knows if the butai have a dvd?
    (sorry for my bad english) Smile
    thanks!
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:43 am

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Minzgruen wrote: And I really can't imagine them speaking English, haha xD' I wonder, if they are good at it! But I don't think so, actually. There was a Japanese man, that lived in our house for half a year. Even he mentioned all the time, that he can speak German better than English. (Since we all thought, that this was easier for him, we kept speaking English. It's so normal here. People are better at speaking English than... speaking French or Spanish. But he told us, that there are many people in Japan, that are better at speaking German! Hell knows why...)

    I think the twins can speak/understand a decent amount of English. I'm not saying they're completely fluent, but I'm guessing that if they went to an American school when they were younger, they can at LEAST understand basic sentences: like introductions, salutations, maybe asking some simple questions, etc.

    And if they listen to American pop music (not saying they do for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did) then I'm sure they can sing lyrics in English, much like a lot of us here can sing in Japanese ^_^

    Agh, but we may never know for sure. . . Evil or Very Mad


    I know they've been to Hawaii too. And I think it was Shin who mentioned in his blog that he really wanted to travel abroad with friends and maybe go to Hawaii again. I'm going to guess that they are somewhat fluent in English if they can travel to Hawaii and whatnot. Then again, I've heard Hawaii is a very popular traveling spot for the Japanese...hmm Onion Anger this is hurting my brain.

    vegacerezo wrote:
    hi! i have a question...
    i know the dorama "indigo no yoru", and i know that it have a butai. the dorama have a dvd, but...
    ¿the butai? anybody knows if the butai have a dvd?
    (sorry for my bad english)
    thanks!

    I'm not sure what a butai is...is there another way to describe it?
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 am

    SariLee wrote:I know they've been to Hawaii too. And I think it was Shin who mentioned in his blog that he really wanted to travel abroad with friends and maybe go to Hawaii again. I'm going to guess that they are somewhat fluent in English if they can travel to Hawaii and whatnot. Then again, I've heard Hawaii is a very popular traveling spot for the Japanese...hmm Onion Anger this is hurting my brain.

    I suppose it's a popular travelling spot, it's not that far from Japan anyway. And I'm also certain that they can speak english considering they went to an American school. But they don't really mention it much, do they? So we can't really be certain. Plus, Japanese are very proud of their language, if they don't polish their foreign tongue, they loose it.

    I remember a group of Japanese student visited my school last year and almost none of them understand english so we had to use sign language. Headesk Sweatdrop Good thing I was the ultimate Japanese translator there (only simple sentences though Wall ... Onion ). I need to brush up on my japanese skills..

    [Sidebar: There's not a lot of fangirling here now, is there? And what's Indigo no yoru about, anyway? I want to try watching it once the subs out Very Happy ]
    avatar
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

    Posts : 20
    Location : Spain

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by vegacerezo on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 am

    SariLee wrote:

    I'm not sure what a butai is...is there another way to describe it?
    i mean the theatre version
    avatar
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

    Posts : 70
    Location : Germany

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Minzgruen on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:08 am

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:I actually thought that Marcos and Marico Patriota were Italian when I first saw them and their names. . . Razz I found them out from IamBanana too! Looking at the photoshoot clip of them together. . . Shocked I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm starting to think that the relationship between twins is something that can only truly be understood by twins themselves. I mean touching and flirting with someone who has your exact genetic make-up. . .? I don't think it's "bad" per se, but there's gotta be some psychcological explanation behind that, y'know?
    So anyway, I thought they were handsome and stunning and all that but. . . .they just don't compare to my Man-chan and Shin-chan Hug

    I'm confused about something though. . .by "Southern men" do you mean, "South American men"? Big Laugh

    And in another crazy coincedence, the Patriota twins are also 26-years-old! affraid

    Oh no, I didn't know how to describe it well. I'm sorry! I meant something like... "Italian- or Spanish-looking men", yup! It's called "Südländisch" here, so I didn't know =X

    No way! They are also 26 years-old? Hahaha, that's awesome! I do prefer our twins, though :3


    Mrs.Takagi wrote:I literally just found out about that myself about 2 days ago LOL I'm totally excited too, but I wonder how long it's going to take. . .I guess I'll just have to sit pretty and wait until it comes out. . . Onion Whistle

    Indigo no Yoru is probably the best show I've ever watched while at the same time, only understanding about 20% of what was going on. . . Onion Laugh

    I'm going insane, when it's finally done! I haven't seen it yet, but I will! For sure! And I will coerce my boyfriend into it, too! Hahaha Onion Laugh

    I hope, it's not going to take so long >_<

    Ryu Rena wrote:[Sidebar: There's not a lot of fangirling here now, is there? And what's Indigo no yoru about, anyway? I want to try watching it once the subs out Very Happy ]

    No, I guess there is not ._. Where are new pictures? And where is Setolove? I miss her gifs! Corner of Woe
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am

    Minzgruen wrote:

    Oh no, I didn't know how to describe it well. I'm sorry! I meant something like... "Italian- or Spanish-looking men", yup! It's called "Südländisch" here, so I didn't know =X

    No way! They are also 26 years-old? Hahaha, that's awesome! I do prefer our twins, though :3

    Out of the sake of me being just plain nosy. . .why do you not like "Spanish looking" men? Razz


    Minzgruen wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote:[Sidebar: There's not a lot of fangirling here now, is there? And what's Indigo no yoru about, anyway? I want to try watching it once the subs out Very Happy ]

    No, I guess there is not ._. Where are new pictures? And where is Setolove? I miss her gifs! Corner of Woe


    I suppose that there's nothing really to "fangirl" about right now. There aren't any new pictures to post, no new videos (a lot of the videos I've found of the twins aren't available for everyone to see apparently), and obviously since their grandma passed away, they haven't been updating their blogs or posting new pictures.
    So I guess we're just waiting for them to "make the next move."

    We know Shin has another stage play coming up, but so far I don't think Manpei has announced his next project, as far as I know.

    (If you guys want, there's a site where someone has completed a bunch of Man and Shin blogs from 2007-2009. If any of you are interested, I could post up some of those for you to read.
    The translations may not be as good as Jade-sama's but they aren't terrible either lol)


    _________________
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:33 pm

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I suppose that there's nothing really to "fangirl" about right now. There aren't any new pictures to post, no new videos (a lot of the videos I've found of the twins aren't available for everyone to see apparently), and obviously since their grandma passed away, they haven't been updating their blogs or posting new pictures.
    So I guess we're just waiting for them to "make the next move."

    We know Shin has another stage play coming up, but so far I don't think Manpei has announced his next project, as far as I know.

    (If you guys want, there's a site where someone has completed a bunch of Man and Shin blogs from 2007-2009. If any of you are interested, I could post up some of those for you to read.
    The translations may not be as good as Jade-sama's but they aren't terrible either lol)

    Shin updated his blog today, got the notification on my facebook. Seems like it was a really quick post though. This is what google translated for me...it doesn't make that much sense.... Headesk Sweatdrop

    "Good evening! Thank you a lot of comments. 貰Imashita I read each one carefully. 染Mimashita to breast tenderness of everyone. I Yappari I was supported by everyone. Thanks again everyone頑張Remasu. Thank you very much. I'll be training hard stage! is training tomorrow. Also begin practicing in late contrive. One by one. Step by step. To cherish, and clenching, I want to do. Giving the appearance of works by definitely the best! I have been looking forward to. There is one announcement today! of 21 12 "BACS-TV" and appeared! Yoroshiku so please check the details I was up to HP! URL Http://Www.bacs.jp/ tv / cast.html Please come and play us in the hall I'm waiting! Dearimasu smile to everyone tomorrow"

    Anyone else notice the, uh, "breast tenderness" part in there. Surely google translated wrong....but I still laughed a little....

    Seems like he's starting to get back to his old self, telling everyone to smile and whatnot. Looks like he's rehearsing again too. ...It also looks like we'll just have to wait for Jade-sama to translate these blogs, cause google translate sucks Wall ... Onion
    avatar
    arthoniel
    Commoner

    Posts : 3
    Location : Hawaii

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by arthoniel on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 pm

    Just thought I'd pop in here and say "hi" Also, I'm so glad you guys are excited about Indigo! I'm actually the founder of Renai fansubs. We're super excited about it too! I promise we won't take too long to sub the episodes. Razz
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 pm

    arthoniel wrote:Just thought I'd pop in here and say "hi" Also, I'm so glad you guys are excited about Indigo! I'm actually the founder of Renai fansubs. We're super excited about it too! I promise we won't take too long to sub the episodes. Razz

    Hi, welcome to the thread! I think I speak for everyone when I say "WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR INDIGO!"

    I've been trying for so long to find English subs, and they just don't exist, so thank you so much for doing this Onion Bows
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 pm

    arthoniel wrote:Just thought I'd pop in here and say "hi" Also, I'm so glad you guys are excited about Indigo! I'm actually the founder of Renai fansubs. We're super excited about it too! I promise we won't take too long to sub the episodes. Razz

    Hello there, and welcome to the thread. Thank you so much for translating Indigo for us, because there was no eng sub I didn't really pay much attention to it. But maybe once it's done, I might come to like the show (and not just because Manpei and Shinpei are in it). Razz

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:I suppose that there's nothing really to "fangirl" about right now. There aren't any new pictures to post, no new videos (a lot of the videos I've found of the twins aren't available for everyone to see apparently), and obviously since their grandma passed away, they haven't been updating their blogs or posting new pictures.
    So I guess we're just waiting for them to "make the next move."

    I suppose you're right, sorry for mentioning that, I'm sure they're still rather depressed.
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 pm

    It sounds like my Shin-chan is sliding back into his old self again! (although you're right, that blog translation made less than no sense. . .I mean "breast tenderness"? Suspect Either the translation made a mistake or Shinpei Takagi has a lot of explaining to do. . . Razz )

    I've been disappointed by Google translate one too many times myself. . .I don't even pretend to try anymore. . .

    Anywho, out of complete boredom, I decided to go ahead and post some of their old translated blogs anyway Surprised They do a lot of cute/dumb things in their spare time, I figured they might be good topics of discussion on here, ne?

    I think I'll post a bunch of Shin's blogs first, since his tend to be incredibly short and to the point as usual. . . Cool

    This first one I think is going to be one of my absolute favorites. . . <3


    Peace
    2008/05/15(Thurs.) 17:43




    Hello☆
    Everytime I watch the news lately I see a lot of bad news.
    People are being killed indiscriminately, and many lives are being lost in disasters.

    It's really sad.
    My heart hurts.
    I realized that living a life like this, with nothing happening,
    Is true peace and happiness.

    In today's picture I framed Tokyo Tower, the symbol of Tokyo, with a peace sign.
    I hope the world can become peace full1 someday☆★

    1He actually wrote "peace full" XDD. Hee.



    Collection☆
    2008/04/23(Wed.) 21:53




    Yo☆
    Sorry I haven't been able to update!!

    By the way, it had been a while but my schedule finally synched up and I went to a lesson at the office☆
    It had been a while, so they place they hold lessons, it's size, cleanliness, and the teacher had all changed(o^v^o)
    I think this everytime we have a two hour lesson, but: acting is hard!!

    There was some tension during the lesson, but everyone's desire to become a good actor came through and it was a huge
    inspiration.
    I felt how inexperienced I am and honeslty thought about how much better I want to get at performing.

    Changing the subject...
    Today I'm posting a picture of Manpei and my collection of boots☆
    By the way, they were all love at first sight(^o^)
    I'm a boot maniac so I have 10 styles of boots alone.
    I just like shoes, so I like boots, sneakers, sandals...

    Even with boots there are various styles, like tucking your pants into them or not tucking 'em in(o^_^o)
    Of course boots are mainly worn from Fall to Winter, but I go as far as wearing them in summer☆
    Cause you have to suffer to be cool!!
    I've been really into fashion lately (smile)
    When I'm out walking my eyes always follow the cool looking people☆
    I'll be posting more pics from my collection from now on(*^-^*)
    Also, did you watch TTTV?
    How was it??
    They made a site you can get to on your computer, too! [TN: as opposed to a cell phone site.]
    http://www.nachural.jp/tttv/index.html
    I said this before, but we'll be doing a lot of interesting things from now on, so please check it out☆★
    If there's anything you want us to do, defenitely tell us(o^_^o)
    Well, I think I'll end here.
    Bye bye~♪♪


    Don't bother clicking on that link, it's long gone now. . . Rolling Eyes




    A powerful elementary school kid☆
    2008/05/01(Thurs) 21:05




    Good evening☆
    The weather was nice today and it felt great, ne~

    There is an elementary school and a park in the direction of my house, and on the way home there was an elementary school
    kid playing in the park today☆

    Elementary schooler: "Hey, Oji-san!1 Play soccer with me!"

    Me: "Oji-san?!...(Zukii←The sound of hurt feelings.) Okay! Let's go♪"

    Actually, I was a member of the soccer club when I was in elementary school(^o^)

    So I enjoyed about an hour of soccer with the kid and got really sweaty☆

    It was mad fun(o^v^o)

    I got power from that elementary schooler!!

    As I was leaving...

    Elementary schooler: "Oji-san, you're pretty good at soccer. Let's play again sometime."

    An elementary school kid said I was "pretty good" and called me "oji-san" again...Zukii←Again the sound of hurt feelings.

    Me: "Yeah☆ Let's play again sometime♪ If you want, I'll play you anytime!!"

    Just like that I had a great time, even though he hurt my feelings a bit☆

    There were a lot of pretty flowers blooming in the park, so I got the kid to take a picture for me☆
    They're beautiful, aren't they(^o^)


    Well, this old guy is gonna work hard tomorrow too☆

    You guys work hard too♪
    Bye\(^o^)/


    Oji-san = uncle, onii-san = brother (older). Thus, the kid was basically calling Shinpei old XDD.


    Gratitude☆
    2008/05/12(Mon) 20:58




    Good evening~♪
    Yesterday was Mother's Day, wasn't it☆
    Mother's Day...

    The only day of the year you can be frank with your mom.

    A day you can say thank you without being too embarrased.

    It's kind of embarrasing, so I am going to use this space to say it(o^v^o)

    Thanks, Mom.
    Thank you for giving birth to me.
    Thank you for raising me.
    Thank you for supporting me when I am sad or hurt.

    Thank you for always greeting me with a smile when I come home.
    I'm glad I'm your son.
    Thank you so much.
    Please keep supporting me from now on.
    ....I'm kind of nervous, actually(>_<)
    But it feels great anyway.
    I wonder if my Mom'll look at it?
    What did you guys do for Mother's Day??




    Ah! By the way, I went to see Lost Days (Manpei's play) with Jutta yesterday☆

    He totally blew away my former image of his character.
    It was refreshing because it was totally different from the usual cool Manpei♪
    He was kind of cute(smile)
    I enjoyed it because people I performed with in Yoshitsune were in it too(^o^)
    There's still a few shows to go, but I hope it ends without incident☆
    Today's pictures are from after the show and my feelings for my Mom♪
    The picture is of me, Manpei, Jutta, and Uehara Takuya, who also appeared in Lost Days♪
    It's the first time I'd ever met Takuya, but we all went to dinner after the show and we got along well~♪
    Well, I hope tomorrow is good for you all!
    Bye(*^-^*)



    I guess I'll do Man's next time ^_^














    _________________
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 am

    Ohh Shinpei...you and I are one of a kind. I'm a huge shoe addict...my boyfriend has to literally drag me away from the displays at the mall. Hmm, I think I'll go shopping with YOU next time, Shin-san Onion Drinks Tea

    And does anyone else get the vibe that Shin is kind of a mama's boy? Not that that's a bad thing at all! Onion Laugh

    Thanks for posting those Mrs. Takagi! That elementary school kid cracked me up...Shinpei...old...for some reason, I have trouble recognizing the fact that he's six years older than me! (almost exactly since I'm an October birthday too)...it doesn't register in my mind haha

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:It sounds like my Shin-chan is sliding back into his old self again! (although you're right, that blog translation made less than no sense. . .I mean "breast tenderness"? Either the translation made a mistake or Shinpei Takagi has a lot of explaining to do. . . )

    I don't know about you, but I would LOVE to hear that explanation!
    avatar
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

    Posts : 572
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 am

    Onion XD Same goes with my mum. My dad and I had to drag her out of the shoe section all the time, only to find her missing and next thing we know, she had bought a pair. Onion Breeze But hey, I'd love to go on a shoe shop with Shinpei too, he might treat me to an awesome pair of boots. Gleaming Onion Eyes

    SariLee wrote:And does anyone else get the vibe that Shin is kind of a mama's boy? Not that that's a bad thing at all! Onion Laugh

    Oh yeah, I have that vibe! I suppose that's because he's the baby of the family, not to mention being spoiled by his parents, siblings AND his own twin brother. Which is cute I might add.

    I just can't get over the image of Man spoiling Shin and goes all Onion Love on him AT HOME. ( Cunning Onion ) And Shin in turn also goes Onion Love on Man and start to go all touchy-feely and lusty flirty with him. The bedroom eyes, the lingering touches, the "I'll do anything for Manpei", and of course, the home practice on the sofa when there was no one around.

    Shocked ....

    Breast tenderness?? Tell me Google translate is wrong, or is Shin's hormones kicking up? Should I feel flushed right now?


    Last edited by Ryu Rena on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

    Posts : 867
    Location : Manpei and Shinpei's apartment in Japan

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 am

    SariLee wrote:Ohh Shinpei...you and I are one of a kind. I'm a huge shoe addict...my boyfriend has to literally drag me away from the displays at the mall. Hmm, I think I'll go shopping with YOU next time, Shin-san Onion Drinks Tea

    And does anyone else get the vibe that Shin is kind of a mama's boy? Not that that's a bad thing at all! Onion Laugh

    Thanks for posting those Mrs. Takagi! That elementary school kid cracked me up...Shinpei...old...for some reason, I have trouble recognizing the fact that he's six years older than me! (almost exactly since I'm an October birthday too)...it doesn't register in my mind haha

    I think I'd actually enjoy shopping with either Manpei or Shinpei myself! Especially since they appear to have better tastes in clothes and shoes than I do. . .maybe they can give me a few fashion tips lol

    They are certainly crazy about shoes though. There's another picture (I think it may have been Manpei's blog though) and he took a picture of like 10 pairs of shoes in front of their door Headesk Sweatdrop Our boys are so stylish. . .^_^

    I liked the story about Shin and the kid too! LOL Poor Shin, I'm sure the kid didn't mean anything by it.
    It reminds me of a time when a couple of years ago I was walking in the hallways at my school and I must've dropped one of my gloves because this woman suddenly comes up behind me as says "Excuse me Ma'am, I think you dropped one of your gloves. . ." And the woman was older than me!!
    Even though I know she was just trying to be nice, in my head I was like "Ma'am?? I'm only 19-years-old, I'm not old enough to be called Ma'am!!" Onion Cursed/Down I wouldnt've minded if she had called me "Miss" or even just said "Oh hey, did you drop this?"
    I dunno, that's a dumb story, but I could still relate to Shin. . and he's definitely not old (not as long as he still looks like he's young enough to pass as a high schooler. . . hehehe)

    Shin does seem like he's super close to him mom, but he seems like he's super affectionate with pretty much anyone he's close to: his mom, Manpei, his friends and even co-stars on occassion. Shin-chan just loves people in general. . .oh he's just too precious to me!! cheers


    There's a song that goes, A man who loves his mother, is man enough for me.So yeah, Shinpei admiting that he loves his mother is yet another 20 points in his favor!! Very Happy

    SariLee wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:It sounds like my Shin-chan is sliding back into his old self again! (although you're right, that blog translation made less than no sense. . .I mean "breast tenderness"? Either the translation made a mistake or Shinpei Takagi has a lot of explaining to do. . . )

    I don't know about you, but I would LOVE to hear that explanation!

    I can honestly say, that I am NOT ready to hear Shinpei Takagi talk about "breast tenderness". . . Onion Sweat
    I swear, if that translation turns out to be true, I'm gonna eat my pillow case. . .


    (I'm gonna take a little nap and then be back in a few hours to post some of Manpei's blogs. . .he really likes asking his fans random questions. . .lol)


    _________________
    avatar
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

    Posts : 216
    Location : USA

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 am

    Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I liked the story about Shin and the kid too! LOL Poor Shin, I'm sure the kid didn't mean anything by it.
    It reminds me of a time when a couple of years ago I was walking in the hallways at my school and I must've dropped one of my gloves because this woman suddenly comes up behind me as says "Excuse me Ma'am, I think you dropped one of your gloves. . ." And the woman was older than me!!
    Even though I know she was just trying to be nice, in my head I was like "Ma'am?? I'm only 19-years-old, I'm not old enough to be called Ma'am!!" Onion Cursed/Down I wouldnt've minded if she had called me "Miss" or even just said "Oh hey, did you drop this?"
    I dunno, that's a dumb story, but I could still relate to Shin. . and he's definitely not old (not as long as he still looks like he's young enough to pass as a high schooler. . . hehehe)


    I know the feeling. I was observing a first grade class a few months ago, because I'm going into education, and one of my observing days was on my 20th birthday. So the kids sang me happy birthday and I asked them to guess how I old I was. Their responses were "37", "40", and "45".... Dead Onion And to think, adults mistake me for a 15 year old...I don't understand life...

    Also ladies! I'm preparing my letter to add with my Xmas card for the twins!!!! Now, for the final question - should I send them my blog illustrations? I'm scared! I'm worried they might be creeped or something....ugh! Onion Stress Load Even my boyfriend is telling me to send them but...I dunno. What do you guys think? Onion Cursed/Down

    Sponsored content

    Re: Twins appreciation

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:38 pm