Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:47 am

I totally think you should send in your illustrations, SariLee!! cheers

Both Man and Shin seem to have a really good sense of humor, and I think they may find your drawings funny and appreciate the fact that a fan even took the time to draw out their crazy blog entries LOL

So yeah, I say go for it!

[BTW: I thought I was tired, and apparently I'm not. . .so I'll just go ahead and put up some of Manpei's translated blogs in my next post ^_^]

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I totally think you should send in your illustrations, SariLee!! cheers

Both Man and Shin seem to have a really good sense of humor, and I think they may find your drawings funny and appreciate the fact that a fan even took the time to draw out their crazy blog entries LOL

So yeah, I say go for it!

[BTW: I thought I was tired, and apparently I'm not. . .so I'll just go ahead and put up some of Manpei's translated blogs in my next post ^_^]

Thanks, I'm putting them in the package right now before I lose my nerve! Onion Thumbs Up I also lucked out, I found this really cute stationary I forgot I had to use to write to the twins! It's very colorful...I hope they like it!

And I'm eagerly awaiting those blog posts, Mrs. Takagi!! Wooby Onion Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:51 am

Here's a heapin' help of Man-chan's blogs!

I think I kinda went overboard with these though. . .but he just writes so much! Rolling Eyes

I'll try and tone it down next time. . .anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these! cheers

Support for the heart
    2008/02/20(Wednesday) 23:48

Good evening☆

Is anyone awake?

Everyone, thank you for all of your comments(T_T) You all really worried about me...

I read all of your comments and thought, "Yeah, let's go!" (><)
    Thank you so much.
    My leg is still not a 100% recovered yet, but I can run now, so it's okay☆

All I do is make you worry, but please keep supporting me from now on(o^_^o)

Oh yeah!

I have something to tell you all☆
    The Takagi family has grown a little bit♪(>_<)

I haven't given him1 a name yet, but he's a great dane -- a German dog☆

When he grows up it looks like he's gonna be about my size(^_^)
    I'll be putting up more pictures of my puppies (my family) from now on, so look forward to it, okay☆

Well, goodnight(^_-)=☆

Name decided!!
    2008/04/02(Wednesday) 22:35

Good evening☆

I'm really sorry I made you guys worry....
    I got power from reading all of your comments♪
    My throat has safely healed up☆
    It's all right now!!(^○^)

I had the day off today♪
    I relaxed and read books all day(o^v^o)

I think my hobbies lately have been playing with my dogs and reading books (smile)

That's right! I have something to tell you all!
    I've decided on a name for my Great Dane watchdog, the newest member of my family(>_<)

Presenting...

The name...

Oliver-kun(^o^)☆★

The reason I named him Oliver is because,
    He's a German dog,
    So I tried to think of a famous German person or place.

But I couldn't think of anything m(__)m

When I was trying to think of an important German person or a German person who protected something, Shinpei and I suddenly remembered "Oliver Kahn, the world's number one goal keeper for the German soccer team!!"(><)

Because Oliver will be protecting my house,
    And I want him to be a strong watchdog,
    I decided on Oliver(^^)d

The world's number one goal keeper --> The world's number one watchdog.

Doesn't that sound comforting?

He's spoiled because he's still just a baby,
    But I think he's going to become a really cool watchdog(^_-)=☆
    Everyone, please watch over Oliver's progress with me☆

I'll be posting a lot of pictures of my dogs from now on, so please look forward to it(*^-^*)

[b]☆An important presence☆
    2008/05/07(Wed.) 11:39
    [/b]

Good morning☆

I just went jogging and I'm all sweaty.

I finally had a day off today♪
    My older brother came to visit and he, Shinpei, and I went sight-seeing around Tokyo☆

Yesterday we had the last run-through for Lost Days(*^-^*)

"Lost Days"
    is interesting(>_<)
    I think you're gonna see a side of me you've never seen before(smile)☆

Changing the subject...the other day I did a dinner show with Miura Riki onii-san(>_<)

Thank you to everyone who came to see it☆★

Everyone, did you enjoy it?

I had a lot of fun(o^v^o)

I showed pictures from my childhood, answered your questions, did a lottery, and sang songs♪

Personally, I was really worried about talking and signing, but I was
    really happy that some of you were crying after I finished the song(T_T)
    I left most of the talking up to Onii-san (smile)
    I wonder when I'll be good at talking...(smile)

Actually, I want to tell you guys something...

*Before the show, something really tough happened to me.
    It was really hard and I felt like I was gonna go to pieces.
    I didn't know what to do...
    It was painful.*

But the show started in the midst of all those feelings (I fail as a pro, ne) and at some point when I was standing in front of all of you guys, all my sad feelings went away. They disappeared from inside of me.

It was the same when I hurt myself at Gorakuen.
    When I stood in front of you all, the pain in the leg I couldn't move mysteriously disappeared.

That's awesome, isn't it?
    Really awesome.

**I've been thinking lately.
    I can't live without you guys.
    I can't be alone.
    You guys are making me more conscientious. You give me power.
    You're always supporting me.
    So, as an actor, I really want to absorb a lot of things, improve, and live up to everyone's expectations.

Yosh, I can do it!
    I'll become your support too.**

So, from now on please keep giving me power!
    Please m(__)m

Sorry, this got kind of long(;_Wink
    But I wanted to tell you that.
    Did it get through?
    If it did, I'd be happy.
    Thank you for reading☆

*I wonder what happened to Manpei before the show that got him so upset. . . No
    **Oh Manpei. . .you're such a sweetheart, you really are!! Onion Daydreaming

[b]☆Hiroshima, Washing machine, Lost Days☆
    2008/04/11(Fri.) 23:45
    [/b]

Good evening☆

I'm in Hiroshima right now☆
    I had rehearsal starting at noon today☆★

All of a sudden my washing machine broke again yesterday...

This is the second time...

It's painful...

Because it broke,
    With a thousand yen note in one hand, I walked fifteen minutes to the (kind of far away)
    coin laundry and encountered pure misfortune...

"Let's see...where do I put my money...?

Hmm(・_・;?

What??

Y-you can only use 100 yen!?"

That's just dumb!!

Why?!

There was no change machine nearby,
    And I defenitely couldn't ask people on the street to change my thousand yen bill into one
    hundred yen coins...
    So I eventually just took my laundry and my thousand yen note and walked the fifteen minutes back home(T-T)

On top of that, it was raining outside and my clothes got soaked...
    Washing machine! Get better soon!!

Changing the subject...starting at noon today,
    We had our first meeting and reading of the script for Lost Days(o^_^o)

I was a little nervous about meeting everyone for the first time,
    But we're all very close in age and we had a lot of fun reading the script together♪
    The story is kind of mysterious, so I think it will be a good play☆
    Personally, I am looking forward to it♪
    Everyone, please come to see it(^_-)=☆

Bye bye(*^-^*)

Awww,poor Manpei. . . . Razz

My image
    2008年08月13日(水) 20時45分

Good evening☆

I have shooting for Cafe Kichijouchi again today(*^-^*)

Actually, I want to ask you guys something...

What kind of image do you have of me? What kind of person do you think I am?
    If you had to choose a color for me, what would it be?

I've been wondering recently what people think of me.
    I really want to know!
    I'm sorry for asking a difficult question...

I'll be waiting for your comments(#^.^#)

I'm posting a pic☆
    Doesn't my face look thinner?

Okay, this is the last one, I swear. . . .

(*^-^*)
    2008年08月16日(土) 1時42分

Good evening☆

Everyone, thank you for all the comments(*^。^*)

Of course, I read them all.

My image --> Serious, kind, hates to lose, an airhead, etc...

Airhead!?

Yeah...
    People actually do call me an airhead or a dummy or that I'm not all there...(smile)

Colors are blue, black, and orange. My favorite colors(^^ゞ
    Reading your comments, I felt your image of me was close to the one I have.

Is this the way people see me?
    That's a really hard question to ask.
    But I'd been wanting to know for a while, so I thought I'd just ask(*_*)

I'm sorry for asking such a strange thing.

From now on I want to show you many different shades of myself,
    And present to you a new "Takagi Manpei."
    I want to live up to your expectations.

The way I can best express to you my gratitude,
    Is to study a lot, take on a lot of roles, and satisfy you as an actor.
    I'm not much, but please keep supporting me from now on(*^-^*)

I included a pic☆
    My hobby, tooth brushing (smile)

Whew. . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Alrighty, that's all for tonight, girlies! Hahaha ^_^

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 am

Anybody know what happened to Manpei's leg? Did he actually break it or anything serious like that?

Also, the dog's name - Oliver! So cute! That's my nephew's name and ever time I read that name in the blog, I kept hearing it pronounced the same way we pronounce my nephew's name "Ol-vurr"...gah, that dog is so cute! Not as cute as cute as Love-kun, though...I really don't think there's a dog out there who could top Love!

I think this picture's been up before, but it's still SO. CUTE.

I'm also very nervous at the moment...I'm about to right the twin's fan mail address on my package and I'm so scared I'm going to screw up...ugh...I really shouldn't stress myself out over something like this haha Dead Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:31 am

SariLee wrote:Anybody know what happened to Manpei's leg? Did he actually break it or anything serious like that?

No, Manpei definitely didn't break his leg. I think he either bruised it, or he was doing some stunts for one of his plays and just overworked his leg until it got really sore.

I'll go back through the blogs before that and see what I can find.

SariLee wrote:

I'm also very nervous at the moment...I'm about to right the twin's fan mail address on my package and I'm so scared I'm going to screw up...ugh...I really shouldn't stress myself out over something like this haha Dead Onion

Oh Love-kun still has my #1 vote for cuteness Onion Thumbs Up

But JEEZ he was such a tiny thing when he was a puppy! In that picture it looks like Manpei's actually holding a Beenie Baby or something. . .O_o I never would expect men to like dogs that small but Love-kun's parents really seem to enjoy spoiling him and showering him with attention Onion Love

And don't be nervous! It'll be fine (just be sure to double check that address before writing it lol)
    And least you HAVE something to send to them. . .I'm so uncreative and unoriginal. . .the only thing I'm really good at making is sweets, but then again I'm not really about to send baked goods some 5,000 miles on the other side of the planet. . . Onion Stress Load

Anywho, I'm sure the twins will totally appreciate your gift!

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

And don't be nervous! It'll be fine (just be sure to double check that address before writing it lol)
    And least you HAVE something to send to them. . .I'm so uncreative and unoriginal. . .the only thing I'm really good at making is sweets, but then again I'm not really about to send baked goods some 5,000 miles on the other side of the planet. . . Onion Stress Load

Anywho, I'm sure the twins will totally appreciate your gift!

Thank you, Mrs. Takagi! I finally gave up and just printed the address to tape onto the package...and then I realized I had left the actual Xmas card back at my apartment at school! Onion Tantrum Good thing my college is only about 15 minutes away or else I would be royally screwed...ugh. Oh well, at least it's getting there!!

Also, have you thought about sending them classic American candy (like Reeses, Mary Janes, Nerds, something like that)? I have a feeling they'd enjoy that and you'd have something to send along with a letter of course Onion Thumbs Up You said you lived in Chicago right? Try and find some Chicago specialty! I'm from St. Louis myself, and as much as I'd love to send them some gooey butter cake...I don't think it would survive the trip. But prewrapped candy would!

...Okay, I'm incredibly tired and just rambling now...good night everyone haha Onion Sleepy Time
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:43 am

Yes SariLee-senpai, send 'em! I'm sure the twins would love to see your illustration of their blogs. It might cheer them up, and WHO KNOWS, they might thank you through their blog or something Very Happy

Ahh Manpei, you always write what's in your heart, ne? And when he mentioned 'my puppies' there, I had to stop reading because my face was threatened to be split in half by my smile. He and Shin sure love to refer themselves as their doggies' parents, ne? Once again, my imagination is going WILD. First is Oliver-kun, and then came LOVE-kun, wonder if they'll adopt more dogs in the future?

SariLee-senpai, you won't screw up. Just write to them what comes to your heart, ganbatte!! cheers
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Out of the sake of me being just plain nosy. . .why do you not like "Spanish looking" men?

That's a difficult question. Why don't I like it? Maybe I just like "white" men more. I also love Scandinavia *-* And Japan, of course xD' I am not very tanned myself :3 So I guess that's it :3

arthoniel wrote:Just thought I'd pop in here and say "hi" Also, I'm so glad you guys are excited about Indigo! I'm actually the founder of Renai fansubs. We're super excited about it too! I promise we won't take too long to sub the episodes.

Thank you so much! Onion Bows I can't even tell you, how grateful I am! I think, Indigo No Yoru are one of the few shows, I want to watch SO BADLY. And there aren't many. So I think you do a great job and a lot of people are looking forward to it! So thank you (:

Mrs.Takagi wrote:When I was trying to think of an important German person or a German person who protected something, Shinpei and I suddenly remembered "Oliver Kahn, the world's number one goal keeper for the German soccer team!!"(><)

I swear, when I read this, I laughed my ass off! It's kinda... strange, actually. "Oliver" actually isn't even a popular German name. I wonder, what Oliver Kahn would think, if he would know, that dogs are named after him, haha!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:But JEEZ he was such a tiny thing when he was a puppy! In that picture it looks like Manpei's actually holding a Beenie Baby or something. . .O_o

I saw the picture and at first I thought: "How cuuuuuute!" Then: "It's a teddy bear!" Doesn't Love-Kun look like a Teddy Bear? xD'

SariLee wrote:Also, have you thought about sending them classic American candy (like Reeses, Mary Janes, Nerds, something like that)? I have a feeling they'd enjoy that and you'd have something to send along with a letter of course You said you lived in Chicago right? Try and find some Chicago specialty! I'm from St. Louis myself, and as much as I'd love to send them some gooey butter cake...I don't think it would survive the trip. But prewrapped candy would!

I also thought about it! That's really the greatest idea! Everyone would be happy about it, I guess. I am a big candy-fan myself and I would DIE for foreign candy, haha! That's a unique idea. I dont know all of the candy you mentioned, but I guess, it's pretty delicious :3

Sometimes, I talk to a girl in Russia. She's learning German, even her sister lives here. But we talk in English, of course. That's easier. She mentioned all the time, that she wants to eat "Gummibärchen" again. Maybe you know it as "Gummy bears"? It's almost the most famous candy here in German. And so I plan to send her some.

Foreign candy really is great! :'D
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Minzgruen wrote:
    I also thought about it! That's really the greatest idea! Everyone would be happy about it, I guess. I am a big candy-fan myself and I would DIE for foreign candy, haha! That's a unique idea. I dont know all of the candy you mentioned, but I guess, it's pretty delicious :3

Sometimes, I talk to a girl in Russia. She's learning German, even her sister lives here. But we talk in English, of course. That's easier. She mentioned all the time, that she wants to eat "Gummibärchen" again. Maybe you know it as "Gummy bears"? It's almost the most famous candy here in German. And so I plan to send her some.

Foreign candy really is great! :'D

Foreign candy is really good! I've been to France to visit an exchange student my family hosted, and tried all kinds of French candies! They're so good! I've also had Turkish Delights and Kinder bars (Minzgruen, I'm sure know Kinder bars, right?). I absolutely love them! Maybe everyone on here should send the twins a "little taste of their country" with their candy! That would be a neat surprise for them!

And I sent my letter and drawings today! And after all I went through, those twins better appreciate it Onion Icy Breeze I had to drive back to my apartment in the pouring rain, keep the package inside my coat so it wouldn't get wet, and write out the full Japanese address at the post office, which took very long! Onion Stress Load But on the bright side, it only cost me $4 (400 yen) to send all the way to the other side of the world, so I guess it's all good! Now I just hope they get it... Onion Laugh
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:00 pm

@Sarilee I hope your drawings gets blogged by the twins! Very Happy I know thats not the most important thing but as as artist recognition is important so I hope they love it and blog about it! when I'm not swamped with art coursework maybe I'll do my t-shirt idea and see if they blog it they didn't do my teddy bear card T_T (if they got) so I decide I'm just going bombard them with gifts (when a gift idea strikes me and an appropriate ocassion arises) until they blog it!

Anyway good on you Sarilee!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Sounds like the twins will be getting a bunch of cute gifts just in time for Christmas!!

I thought about the foreign candy thing. I'm glad you all started a mini-discussion about it, because other than white chocolate, I don't really like candy, so it's good to get some second and third opinions on the subject lol
    Candy sounds like a cute idea, although since Man and Shin take such good care of their teeth, I'd hate to be send them so candy and then be known as "That-Idiot-American-Girl-Who-Ruined-Manpei-And-Shinpei's-Teeth"
    and have a bunch of angry fangirls chasing me through the streets. . .
    Onion Outrage

Since I'm from Chicago and since their obviously crazy about clothes, I thought maybe I could send them shirts that say stuff like "I <3 Chicago" or shirts with the Chicago skyline and or other cool designs and stuff on it. I dunno, they may get a kick out of that Cunnin Onion Idea

I hope your package gets to them alright, SariLee. And I'm sure they'll appreciate it a lot.

And try not to worry so much about if they'll blog about their gifts once they do get them, everyone. During the past 4-5 years that they've been keeping up with their blogs, they don't really mention the individual presents that they get (and they probably get lots of gifts from other fans too.)
    But just because they don't mention it doesn't mean that they don't appreciate them. They've mentioned time and time again how much they rely on their fans for love and suppport and I'm sure they mean it, so I'm positive that their very grateful to any and all tokens of appreciation they receive from their fans Onion Thumbs Up

{Sidebar: I have to run and take care of something first, but I'll be back in a few hours to post more old blog entries from our boys ^_^}

Post by vegacerezo on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

anybody can send a gift and a letter to them? in english or in japanese?
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I thought about the foreign candy thing. I'm glad you all started a mini-discussion about it, because other than white chocolate, I don't really like candy, so it's good to get some second and third opinions on the subject lol
    Candy sounds like a cute idea, although since Man and Shin take such good care of their teeth, I'd hate to be send them so candy and then be known as "That-Idiot-American-Girl-Who-Ruined-Manpei-And-Shinpei's-Teeth"
    and have a bunch of angry fangirls chasing me through the streets. . .
    Onion Outrage

Hahaha, I don't think that's going to happen! I'm sure they're cautious about their sweets intake and would only have it a little at a time...that way they can savor the pure American fat flavor! The t-shirt idea is really cute too! There's a website called threadless.com that sells really unique artist-made t-shirts for like $10 each...those shirts also seem right up the twin's alley.

vegacerezo wrote:anybody can send a gift and a letter to them? in english or in japanese?

I sent my letter in English. I was pretty careful not to use slang and be pretty straight forward with what I was writing, since I'm sure that even if they can speak English, they're not masters at the language haha. Also, if they can't understand, I'm sure someone can translate for them...at least I hope so. Gah, it's times like these I wished my parents had listened when I was seven and told them I wanted to learn Japanese...oh well. Onion Breeze
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

Post by vegacerezo on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 pm

SariLee wrote:
    I sent my letter in English. I was pretty careful not to use slang and be pretty straight forward with what I was writing, since I'm sure that even if they can speak English, they're not masters at the language haha. Also, if they can't understand, I'm sure someone can translate for them...at least I hope so. Gah, it's times like these I wished my parents had listened when I was seven and told them I wanted to learn Japanese...oh well. Onion Breeze

and what is the adress? i want to send them a letter too Very Happy
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

vegacerezo wrote:
    SariLee wrote:

and what is the adress? i want to send them a letter too Very Happy

〒150-0021
    東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-13-7代官山Yビル4階
    スターダストプロモーション内××××宛

Replace ×××× with the talent's name such as
    高木万平
    高木心平

This is the one I used. And I replaced the x's with Manpei's name so it looked like this:

〒150-0021
    東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-13-7代官山Yビル4階
    スターダストプロモーション内高木万平宛

I just printed it off my computer like that. I tried writing it by hand, but that didn't work out so well. Also, be sure to write "JAPAN" underneath the address.

Good luck! Triumphant Tamaki
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:00 pm

I also wanted to send them a nice gift. I went to a mall couple of days ago and saw this crystal shop where the inside of the crystal block can be carved into anything we want. I wanted to buy one and ask the worker to write me a 'Manpei & Shinpei' but my parents dragged me out saying "..don't be ridiculus..."

And it was so nice too! The crystal blocks come in all size and shapes and it's not even THAT expensive. And there's even a stand for it to be put on, and it'll blink pretty lights when you flip the switch. This is so unfair!! Onion Tantrum

Oh well..guess it'll be a couple more years before I could send them a gift. Depressed Tamaki Once I'm free from my parents clutches that is...

And Takagi-senpai, maybe you can send them a couple of Chicago boots, I'm sure they, or Shinpei, will be ECSTATIC!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Oooookay, here's more Shinpei blog goodness!! cheers He comments on the silliest things sometimes, I swear. . .

(*^-^*)
    2008年06月24日(火) 22時44分

Good evening♪

It looks like you guys love miso too~☆

WE LOVE miso, ne ?☆

We had filming for TTTV today~♪

As you can tell from looking at the photo, Manpei made me do a lot of stuff(>_<)

What the heck are we doin'??(o^v^o)

Cu-cute♪
    2008年07月03日(木) 23時53分

Good evening~(^v^)

Thanks for all your comments, guys★

Speaking of which!!

Today when I was looking in Manpei's dresser...

*Gassa gassa gassa* [TN: the sound of rustling clothes]

What's this...

U-underwear!?

What's more...

They're cute~\(^o^)/

Manpei has this cute underwear~♪

That's just like him★

But,

This underwear...

It's just so cute~(o^_^o)

On this underwear also

There's even a tail. . . v(^o^)

Bye★★

NOー!!!(ToT)
    2008年08月20日(水) 1時05分

Good evening~♪

I'm reading my script(>_<)

But just a few minutes ago, there was an incident...

I was walking around the room, reading...

Gah!!!

Me: "!!!!!! ouchー!!(>_<)"

Ow

Ow

Ow!

I stubbed my toe on the leg of the table↓

Do you understand this unspeakable pain?

Somebody understand~(= _ =)

Off♪
    2009年01月24日(土) 18時45分

Good evening♪

Everyone, thank you for all the comments♪ I read each and every one(>_<)

I had off today and yesterday so I went back to my parent's house~\(^o^)/

It's been a while since I'd come back to Nagoya.

Being home is the best.

I'm so relaxed.

Constantly relaxed.

I went to Aichi Farm with my family~(*^-^*)

And we saw a place to practice milking cows.

It's the first time I'd milked a cow with Manpei♪

After we finished practicing we turned around and saw this at our feet...

It looks like someone squeezed too hard...

Be careful not to squeeze too hard(*^。^*) [TN: On so many levels, this is hilarious. Big Laugh ]

I found more adorable pictures of baby Love-kun with Manpei. . . I love you I've been noticing lately that Manpei likes to pucker his lips and blow kisses when he takes pictures. . .something tells me he may be just as good of a kisser as Shin. . . Onion Kiss

I'll be posting Manpei's blog translations next, so stay tuned. . . Cool

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:05 am

LOL, brotherly bonding, that's just too cute the way Manpei hold Shin's legs like that. Last time I did that with my dad..my chin nearly got flattened. And WHAT was Shinpei looking for in Manpei's dresser?! Of all things, he commented on Man's mickey mouse UNDERWEAR?! And he called them cute! Shocked I had to stop reading and laugh for a good 20 seconds Onion Laugh I really can't tell what Shin is thinking when he did this.

Aww..Shin's got a boo-boo. I always do that too, reading while walking around the house. I can avoid the furnitures but I can't avoid low ceilings, and it hurts..a lot.

And when I continue reading.."be careful not to squeeze too hard"... Onion XD I REALLY had to stop and laugh. Talk about innuendo. Ahh Shin-chan, you love giving us girls some bit of imagination, don't you?

The pictures are cute Takagi-senpai! And I can't wait to read Manpei's blog translation.
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 am

Ryu Rena wrote:LOL, brotherly bonding, that's just too cute the way Manpei hold Shin's legs like that. Last time I did that with my dad..my chin nearly got flattened. And WHAT was Shinpei looking for in Manpei's dresser?! Of all things, he commented on Man's mickey mouse UNDERWEAR?! And he called them cute! Shocked I had to stop reading and laugh for a good 20 seconds Onion Laugh I really can't tell what Shin is thinking when he did this.

What I want to know is WHY Shinpei was looking in Manpei's underwear drawer in the first place. Oh geez, that me made me laugh so hard! Onion XD

Shinpei really is quite random, but I guess that's just what makes Shinpei...Shinpei!

And I'll be absolutely sure not to squeeze too hard Twisted Evil Wink
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 am

I'm with you guys. . .I'm still trying to figure out WHY Shin was going through Man's dresser in the first place. . .because as I recall, they have seperate bedrooms.
    So that means that Shinpei took a special trip to Manpei's room (who I'm guessing wasn't home during that time lol), went through his brothers dresser and TA-DA! pulled out a pair of cartoon underwear. . . ^_^

Even though they ARE cute. . .I'm sure Manpei wasn't all that thrilled about Shin taking pictures of his underwear then posting them for all the free world to see. . . Razz

And yes, I've definitely felt Shin's pain on a number of occassions. . .for some reason I'm always getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I'm too lazy to turn on the light, so I just feel my way through the dark, and more than once I've banged my foot against the side of my bed, or the dresser or even the door.
    That's about 60 seconds of unspeakable pain right there Mad

Alright-roo, here's a bunch of Manpei's blogs. . .as usual his tend to be longer than Shinpei's so be sure you get comfortable before reading lol
    [And just as my own two cents. . .as I was reading through his blogs, there's about 3 or 4 times where he mentions being sick with a cold or the flu. . .I think he gets sick more often than Shin does. . .Man-chan, what the heck are you doin??]

I wash stuff
    2008年06月30日(月) 0時18分

(Gosh, does this guy have a tiny waistline or what?! Shocked )

Good evening♪

Today I cooked for myself♪(*^-^*)

The menu for today was mentaiko pasta♪♪

It's kind of odd for me to say this about my own cooking, but it was delicous(><)
    It was so tasty that I forgot to take a picture^^;

So...

Presenting for the first time!!!

Me doing the dishes!! (smile)

My friends often say to me,
    "My image of you is of someone who doesn't wash things", but I do!(>_<)

P.s. Those are the clothes I wear around the house(^^;

I also do laundry
    2008年07月05日(土) 0時27分

Good evening♪

Iya~, it was hot today...
    I really thought I was gonna die...

I have this bad habit of chaning my t-shirt even when I sweat just a little bit, and I changed my shirt 4 times today(smile)

It's weird, isn't it(^^;

Yeah, I know...

If I don't do the laundry before I go to bed the next days laundry is a pain, so I always do it before I sleep(>_<)

But my friends say,
    "I don't imagine you as someone who does the laundry."

Is that so?

Just what kind of an image do I have!?

I am a 22 year old independant person so I take care of myself~!!(smile)
    I'm working hard like I should!

Today's picture is proof of that(*_*)

Guys, please be my witnesses!!(smile)

Photoshoot
    2009年01月05日(月) 22時23分

Good evenin'★

Everyone, thank you for all the comments(^_-)=☆

I am going to make all of you smile again this year(o^v^o)

Look forward to it, ne♪

Today I had a photoshoot and interview for "Mei-chan no Shitsuji"♪

It was fun♪♪

Also, today for the first time

I saw a poster for "Mei-chan no Shitsuji"!!

Something occured to me...

Shinpei and I look so alike!!

I was suprised!!!!!!!

(Is he serious. . .?? ) Headesk Sweatdrop

That's kind of obvious, though, because we're twins^^;

You guys should take a look too♪

"A Strong Wind is Blowing" finally starts tomorrow☆

We had rehearsal in the theatre.

I'm a little nervous...

But I am going to totally enjoy it♪♪

Well, I'm going to go relax in the tub and prepare for tomorrow(*^-^*)

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
    2009年01月21日(水) 23時31分

Good evenin'☆

Today was filming for "Mei-chan no Shitsuji"(^_-)=☆

It was fun(o^v^o)

Ukon is definitely a mystery...

And now I have a question for you all.

If I were a butler, what would you want me to do?

(Oh Manpei, are you sure you wanna know. . . ?) Cunning Onion

I definitely want to hear your answers(*^-^*)

Let me know♪♪

Princess, your dreams will come true
    2009年01月24日(土) 21時39分

Good evenin'!!(*^-^*)

Everyone, thank you for all of your comments (T_T)

Really, really, thank you.

Of course I read all that I could(><)

Me as your bulter. . .

Wanting me to be buy your side, to wake you up in the morning, making home-made food...

I'll do my best!!

I'll make it come true in your dreams tonight(^_-)~☆

(Me: Wooby Onion Eyes )

It's a lot to do, but...I'll really do my best!!

And if I really turn up in your dreams, please leave a comment!

Actually, I'm at my parent's house now♪

I couldn't go home for New Year's, so it's been quite a while since I came back here.

I'm playing with my dogs, going to farms, eating food♪♪

So basically, I'm taking it easy(*^-^*)

I'm playing with Chao right now...(smile)

I like big dogs.

Do you guys like dogs? Or cats?

Today I am posting a lot of pictures☆

A kiss with Oliver...

[b]Lonely Oliver. . .

Holding Kyuu-chan (*^-^*)

I just naturally feel so calm at home. . .

That's all for now!! Onion Drinks Tea

So I've got a couple of questions for you guys. . .

1) If you could have either Man or Shin, or even both, as your own personal butler(s), what would you have them do?

2) Since Man and Shin are obviously close, do you think they have nicknames or pet names for each other?

Post by SariLee on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    So I've got a couple of questions for you guys. . .

1) If you could have either Man or Shin, or even both, as your own personal butler(s), what would you have them do?

2) Since Man and Shin are obviously close, do you think they have nicknames or pet names for each other?

I realized something while reading these blogs. Manpei is a total flirt Headesk Sweatdrop

To answer your questions:
    1- I would want both of course! I think I'd have them split the chores evenly along with the cooking. I'd also have them both choose my clothes in the morning since they're such fashionistas haha. Hmm, separately, I think I'd choose Manpei to wake me up in the morning since, for some reason, he seems like more of a morning person than Shinpei (I don't know why I get that impression...). And of course I'd assign Shinpei to help me with the night time routine...perhaps he could tuck me in, give me a massage...I think it's obvious who my favorite is.... Wall ... Onion I probably shouldn't go on with this, cause I can think of all SORTS of things I'd have them do Twisted Evil

2- I would assume they have nicknames for each other? I thought maybe they would call each other "Man" and "Shin" but maybe I'm wrong.

Gah, now I'm daydreaming about having the twins as my butlers... Onion Starry Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 am

SariLee wrote:

I realized something while reading these blogs. Manpei is a total flirt Headesk Sweatdrop

Oh my goodness, yes!! Absolutely!! I'm glad someone else said it before me!! cheers

Just, the things he says sometimes, and the way he says it. . .when you toss in his "bedroom eyes" and that signature smirk. . . Onion XD

And let's not forget how he likes to show off his "cleavage" with those V-neck t-shirts!

I think he's a playboy but just won't admit it. . . Cool

SariLee wrote:
    To answer your questions:
    1- I would want both of course! I think I'd have them split the chores evenly along with the cooking. I'd also have them both choose my clothes in the morning since they're such fashionistas haha. Hmm, separately, I think I'd choose Manpei to wake me up in the morning since, for some reason, he seems like more of a morning person than Shinpei (I don't know why I get that impression...). And of course I'd assign Shinpei to help me with the night time routine...perhaps he could tuck me in, give me a massage...I think it's obvious who my favorite is.... Wall ... Onion I probably shouldn't go on with this, cause I can think of all SORTS of things I'd have them do Twisted Evil

2- I would assume they have nicknames for each other? I thought maybe they would call each other "Man" and "Shin" but maybe I'm wrong.

Gah, now I'm daydreaming about having the twins as my butlers... Onion Starry Eyes

1) Good answers! Onion Thumbs Up To be honest, when I asked myself that question, chores was the LAST thing on my mind. . .hehehe
    But seriously, I think if I were to have Manpei and Shinpei as my personal love-slaves butlers, I think I'd want them to do things like comb/brush my hair for me, run a hot bath for me at night, definitely wake me in the morning then tuck me in at night, make delicious foods. . .hm, and since I enjoy the sounds of their voices so much, I think I'd have them read me a bedtime story every night, and they'd just alternate nights Razz
    I also think I'd like them as my playmates: like times when I'm bored or lonely, I'd make them play videogames with me or we'd play on the Wii game console.

mmmmm . . . .a massage sounds nice too. . .and just for fun. . .I think I'd have them act out some of my favorite twincest scenes from Ouran (or even better, I'll make up scenes for them to perform off the top of my head! Twisted Evil )

2)I definitely know that they call each other "Man-chan" and "Shin-chan". . .and I've heard Shin refer to Man as "Aniki" and possibly "Onii-san" but beyond that, I really have no clue myself. . .but it's a definite possibility, right? Smile

Darnit, there's still so much we don't know about them!!

Oh yeah, and I found these pictures a while ago. . .

Someone drew a cute picture of Manpei and Shinpei's characters from that play (which I forget the name of).
    I thought that their characters were supposed to be sisters. . .turns out they were actually mother and daughter. . . Onion Hypnotised

Sexy butler, Ukon Akabane Wink

I'm working on posting some video clips from the Nachural photoshoot that include a very hunky looking Shinpei. . .*happy sigh*
    If I can manage to save them and put them on youtube, I'll re-post the links on here Smile

Post by setolove on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:36 am

Ugh I've been really busy lately......T___T sorry I couldn't be here all that much these past few days. Well actually, I would've but.....the thing about their grandma actually got me depressed for a couple of days. OTL I was even crying for days pretty much all the time. Whenever I cherish someone and that person goes through a tough time, I always cry. Well even while watching jdramas, I always cry. OTL I'm a crybaby and so what happened to them really got me sad. I haven't experienced a relative passing away but actually, I don't think I'll feel the pain of the loss of a relative since it's been years since I last talked to one of them and I pretty much just hate all my relatives. This is not the place to say this but they've done things that should never be forgiven and so my parents don't have much contact with them and thus neither brother nor I have contact with them as well. I don't even know the names of all my cousins or even the names of all my uncles and aunts.

Moving on to happier thoughts though.......that underwear mystery!!! Gosh I REALLY want to know what Shinpei was doing going through Manpei's drawer. XDDDDDDD There are so many possibilities, ranging from innocent to really perverted, going through my mind. LOL!
    That thing that he said about Manpei's cute undewear.......mmmmmm I wonder what other type of "cute" undewear he has. XD

Ah since I do receive notifications when someone posts on this thread, I remember reading that someone missed my gifs. lol
    I keep reading the posts with my cellphone and lately, I haven't been around my computer as often. ;___; BUT I made some gifs yesterday and so I'll post them right now~

(lol my cellphone just rang that someone else just posted here)

Anyways, I don't have these in order but I hope you all like them!!! I mainly just gifed them because they kept giving each other love messages with all that eye contact.........ROFL!
    Seriously, it's like they mostly just kept looking at each other instead of at the camera.....not that we mind ne~ ;D

I like how Manpei waits until Shinpei says "domo" for him to say it too. XDDDD Sometimes it really seems like Shinpei is the older one ne. XD That and Manpei really is shy.....yet surprisingly flirty at the same time. I'm still amazed at how he can be both shy and flirty. OTL

I mainly gifed this part because I'm pretty sure this is when Shinpei says that Manpei is his number one rival. lol! I always find it nice how they constantly motivate each other to do better~ Truly a great relationship~

Then just some gifs of them pratically staring at each other. XD

and then some where Shinpei couldn't keep his hands to himself......... Rolling Eyes

I especially like this one because of how cute Manpei is here. XD I kind of felt that Shinpei put his arm around Manpei again just because Manpei was being a cutie and he couldn't resist anymore..........*happy fangirl daydream*

Then of course they always look so cute when they wave~ :3

I hope you like the gifs!
    Oh and......I REALLY WANT TO OPEN MY NACHURAL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.........a HUGE part of me wants to know what kind of reaction Manpei had when or if he actually looked through that photobook......
    I made gifs of that video too so I'll post those either in an hour or two (if I'm still awake) or when I wake up tomorrow. XD Shinpei said in that show that he was embarrassed when they were filming that shower scene and taking photos. XD I think the lady host said he looked sexy in those photos though......not sure about that but I did hear the word "sexy" ROFL!! ........and yes......Shinpei really does look nice there ne~~~~~ Onion Nosebleed
    Lucky Manpei gets to have Shinpei all to himself.....*fangirl mode*

*coughs* anyways, I better finish some other stuff! I'll be back! Very Happy
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:07 am

LOL!!! back already! I just read the last posts and I just HAD to say something! XDDD

First thing first, I always call Manpei "the flirt" ROFL!!! It really is obvious how flirty he is ne~~ Like even his smiles, they tend to be very flirty....don't know if he does that on purpose or not. lol
    Shinpei's are more cute and just plain adorable and even when Manpei's smile is cute, he still somehow manages to have a flirty side to it too.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OH!!! BUT ON MARIA MAGDALENA (that musical where they were sister and mother) SHIRLEY WAS A FLIRT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEEING SHINPEI BE FLIRTY WAS JUST EPIC!!! Well Emily had some flirty parts too but Shinpei's character was a total flirt!!
    That musical is actually REALLY perverted. OTL That one youtube video that has both Manpei and Shinpei dancing and singing........well they were talking about perverted stuff......OTL
    AND SHIRLEY (shinpei) ACTUALLY SAID THAT EMILY (manpei) WAS THE DAUGHTER OF AN AFFAIR SHE HAD BUT SHE GOT "LUCKY" THAT EMILY LOOKED SO MUCH LIKE HER!!!.............*dying from laughing*
    Emily didn't know so she was shocked. ROFL!

From what I understood, and also from what my friend told me (she translated for me some parts that I didn't understand) the story takes place at first on a train and Emily is on her way to London (yeah I think it was London) to get married.........O.O She has a butler too who btw, is so perverted!!!! That butler actually knew Shirley and Shirley flirted with him when she was alive. Ah, so Emily is the daughter who if I remember correctly, was 16 years old or so but her mom passed away when she gave birth at also the same age that Emily has. OTL So that's why they look the "same age" ROFL!!! Emily is not actually in love with the person she is going to marry though. :/

mmmmm maybe I should try to write out a sort of summary of what I understood.......I'll do so tomorrow but I'll talk about some funny parts!

So when Emily finally meets her mother, (all the characters on the train died by a mysterious gas LOL!) everyone is very surprised at how much they both look alike and then Emily shouts out "KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Then Shirley runs up to her and says that "no, you are the cute one!" or something along those lines. XDDD They both kept saying that the other was cuter. Razz

Oh! and also all the characters went to the afterlife but it was a "mistake" so they were going to be revived. They had to light their candles so be able to regain their lives. They didn't do so right away though and Emily and Shirley were spending some time together and that's when they were talking and Emily said how she was getting married but she wasn't in love with that person. Shirley understood completely though since obviously, she was flirting with guys even after she got married. OTL

Mmmm there was a part where Shirley was going to light Emily's and the butler's candles but then Emily was really sad because she wanted to be with her mother. T_T I think she even asked if her mom can go to the living world again too. ;___;
    She then handed the candle to her mother and said something along the lines of "here, I'll give this to you"
    Shirley and the butler were surprised and then Emily said that she was going to give the candle to her mother since afterall, her mother had died only because she gave birth to her.
    Because this is a funny musical though, Shirley said something like "ah it's that so! ok I'll take it~" and took the candle from Emily's hand. ROFL!!!!!!!
    Then I think Emily said something about that's not how her mother should have reacted and I forgot what the butler said but Shirley then slaps the butler and while Emily is all mad and yelling, she slaps her too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Shirley says something about not really taking the candle for herself OH AND WHEN SHE GETS CLOSER TO EMILY, SHE STARTS FIXING EMILY'S HAIR (because it got kind of messy from the slap XD)
    It was so cute though!!! <333333333333333333
    gosh I really need to make some gifs of those moments!! 8D

Anyways, it keeps getting late! (2 am now) I need to wake up in like five hours but I really wanted to talk about that awesome (yet very perverted) musical. XD

Ah, another one of my Christmas presents is a musical that has both manpei and shinpei. (the one about running....forgot the name) So I'll rip the DVD and upload it soon for those of you who want to see it. I actually haven't watched that musical so I'm excited! 8D

Hai just a random Shinpei gif here.........lol
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:40 am

Glad to see you again, SetoLove!! Hug

It's been way too long, I've really missed your presence here ^_^

So sorry to hear that the news of the twins' grandma passing away made you so depressed (I actually got depressed too. . .for about 3 days, I couldn't really function). But like you, when someone I care about goes through a hard time, I automatically get depressed and sad too. I think it's a natural feeling when someone who you care about suffers, you suffer as well. It's the same way if someone you care for gets really good news, you automatically become happy because THEY'RE happy, right?

I'm sorry to hear that you're so distant with your own family though. It sounds like you have a legit reason for choosing not to associate with them though. But like you said, I guess if you've never experienced the loss of someone you're close to, you save yourself some pain and grief. . .but at the same time, I have a HUGE extended family (getting bigger every year it seems) and I can't imagine a world without them. . .especially since I don't make friends easily. . .

I know it's not much. . .but even though we're just "internet buddies" you've always got us here, ne? cheers

Now, back to this whole underwear business. . .I'm sure Shin had his reasons for being in Manpei's underwear drawer. . .*giggle*
    And now that you mention it, I do wonder about what other "cute" underwear Manpei wears. . . Twisted Evil
    These guys never cease to amaze me, I swear. . . Rolling Eyes

(BTW, Setolove, I'm guessing that was me who posted while you were typing your last message. . .lol)

Speaking of which THAAAAAANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME GIFS, AS USUAL! I swear, you are my savior when it comes to Takagi gifs Very Happy
    And I know we've mentioned this like a zillion times already but DAMN, they really do look gorgeous with black hair!!! It just really suits them, and it really affects the way their faces look as well (at least to me).

I love how Manpei always lets Shinpei "take charge" when they do interviews and stuff. Even better, I've noticed that he makes cute faces while he's listening to Shinpei talk Razz Usually his biting or licking his lips. . .lol
    Man really seems like the younger brother sometimes. . .and sometimes I think that when Shin looks back at him like that, he's mentally asking Manpei "Isn't there anything else you want to say? It's okay for you to talk too you know." LOL
    I think Manpei only opens up in interviews or talk shows when he's with Shinpei, because I've seen him do those types of things solo and. . .he seemed really nervous/not sure of what to say. . . Embarassed

It still puzzles me how Manpei is shy AND a flirt at the same time. He's very mysterious, that Manpei Takagi. . . Ninja

Onion Outrage

Onion Sweat

I. . . .have never. . .wanted something so badly. . .in my entire. . .life!!

Onion OTL

Oh Shinpei, you're just so beautiful!!!

That's a good question: What did Manpei think of when he saw those pictures of Shin?
    Although those pictures probably didn't show anything he hasn't already seen

Like Shin's reason for going through his underwear drawer, Man's reaction could've been either innocent or perverted. . .

Innocent: "Oh wow, Shinpei looks really cool here!"

Perverted: "Damn, my younger brother is pretty sexy, ne?"

Personally, I wonder if Shinpei was completely naked while he was in that shower. . . Onion Blush

I'm about 80% sure that he was. When I watched the actual video (for the 10th time) I was curious about that and as my eyes. . .wandered to Shin's torso, I could just see the top of his waistline and it didn't look like he was wearing anything around his waist. . .

*picks brain out of the gutter*

I'm absolutely looking forward to anymore gifs you have to share, Setolove!! I'll try to be good and wait patiently. . .

*inner thoughts*
    The only thing really missing from Shinpei's sexy shower scene. . .was Manpei. . . Onion Daydreaming

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:34 pm