Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:43 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Has any of you ever noticed..that Shinpei is simply flirting with Manpei WITHOUT the bedroom eyes but when he does that, Manpei would look at Shinpei like a hungry lion. He always gives Shinpei that LOOK, a look where he's undressing Shin with his eyes. In every video I watch, Shin merely start the whole thing, but it's Man who wants to take it to a whole new level, unless I'm wrong of course. But honestly, so far that's what happened. It's like Man's ready to pounce at Shin with just a little gaze at that adorable, pouty and Wooby Onion Eyes look.

Are these two really having incestuous relationship..? Not that I'm complaining of course Gleaming Onion Eyes

Girl, it's a well known fact that Manpei likes to deny that he's sweet on his brother. . . Razz
    You know how in movies or tv shows, they'll show a guy and a girl sitting on two opposite sides of room, and the guy will keep staring/smiling at the girl, and she'll steal glances and smile, and quickly look away. . .?

That's Manpei and Shinpei, right there!! I've even noticed on a few occasions that Shin will actually continue to stare at Man until he gets eye contact (which I find hilarious).
    And then Manpei will finally return Shin's stare. . .but the stare is totally different than Shin's. . .Man stares at Shin the same way I stare at pastries in a bakery. Twisted Evil

"I could just eat you up!"

For Pete's sake Manpei, why are you such a freakin tease??!!

And it's funny because even though he's kinda of hush-hush and showing Shin open affection in public, I personally think it's the complete opposite story when they're home alone Wink
    And call me crazy, but I think Shin has actually kissed Manpei before (on the cheek at the very least.)
    I don't think they're really having a full on incestous relationship, but there's no way brothers that close are going to go 26 straight years without any "skinship" to show for it. And with Shinpei being so touchy-feely as he is. . .oh, I'm sure it's happened already; maybe as a joke or maybe as an actual gesture of affection. . .

All I know is, somebody better get it on tape one of these days! Onion Stress Load
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 am

setolove wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Cutestreactionever

Shinpei really liked the spaghetti that Takki made. (takki is the one wearing yellow btw for those of you who don't know)
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Umaiiiiiii

...He's like a five year old! It's so freaking cute!but my spaghetti's better I've watched this gif like five times now...the little leg kick he does under the table just cracks me up! I just want to take him home and cuddle him and feed him and Onion Starry Eyes ...getting carried away here. Obviously, Shin-chan's my favorite twin.

Which twin do you guys like best (if you have a preference)?
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:29 am

SariLee wrote:
    Which twin do you guys like best (if you have a preference)?

I really like both of them but I tend to be a bit more biased towards Manpei. XDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Manpei13

Gomen Shinpei! But of course, Shinpei is so cute too! And he is so nice and caring as well~ So even if I like Manpei just a bit more, I still like Shinpei! lol or else I wouldn't have asked (more like begged) mom to buy me Nachural~ XDDD

BTW, I just LOVE the expression that Shinpei has here!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Arrogantducklol
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Kind of like "OF COURSE I answered correctly~~"
    He was the only one who got that question right btw. XDDD I just love how bratty he can sometimes be. XDDD It's so cute! I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks and ruffle his hair~ Onion Daydreaming

And this part is cute too~
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Shhhhhsenseishhhhhh
    LOL and Manpei just continues on what he is doing. XD
    Ah the sensei who is the Manpei fan is the one wearing the suit behind Shinpei. lol

Last edited by setolove on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add a gif OTL)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 am

SariLee wrote:Which twin do you guys like best (if you have a preference)?

I'd have to say..I'm more towards Shinpei. Even my picture is Shinpei Razz . Probably because I can't stand seeing his cuteness and being a total flirt around Manpei. But then again, I don't mind liking the both of them. Manpei is a cool, calm older brother while Shinpei is the ever bubbly and cheery little brother. Having them both as a package is practically like extra credit!

And setolove-senpai, do you have the link to the video? I only watched the vid where the 'blonde' teacher asks the students to translate Japanese to English, I haven't seen the one from the gifs above.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:36 am

setolove wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Oishinpeiyouaretooobvious

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

(Okay, quick sidebar though. . .I cannot stop cracking up at Manpei's scrawny little legs. . . Razz )

The look on Shinpei's face is priceless! Normally, I don't think a brother would hesitate to laugh at his brother in a situation like this but Shin was the only person NOT laughing here. He was seriously looking Manpei up and down. I can only imagine what was going on in his mind at that point!! Onion XD

Probably something along the lines of "Damn, my big brother is a hot mo-fo. . ."

Shin DEFINITELY looked like a lion that's about to pounce on it's prey. . .lol

Do you think that Manpei was really embarrassed here?

setolove wrote: teacher who is the Manpei fan was asking the questions, Shinpei got more serious. XD I say it was jealousy!!! Poor Shinpei having to worry all the time about someone taking away his Manpei. lol And Manpei was just laughing and enjoying himself in that video while Shinpei was being very competitive and almost sort of glaring at the Manpei fan. XDDDDDDDDDDD

hahahahaha! I'm getting too carried away again. Ah but yes, I'll try to make as many gifs as I can~ My goal is to post fifty on Christmas~ ^^

Dude, I've noticed that Shin always loses that elfish grin on his face whenever he goes into "brat mode". Big Laugh I guess he's serious when he says that Manpei is his biggest rival. But the way he jumps back and forth between being clingy and being bratty is just amazing! Even though I mostly find it funny, sometimes I just wanna roll up a newspaper and hit him on the head with it and say "Knock it off you!" (I swear he reminds me A LOT of my own sibling. . . Rolling Eyes )

And as someone else mentioned, I think Shin gets kind of jealous when Man starts getting chummy with other people, like when Manpei hangs out with Sou-chan. I distinctly recall reading some of Man and Shin's past blogs, where even though it's obvious to the reader that they were with each other that day, they sometimes wouldn't mention it in their blogs.
    So Shinpei would write something like "I'm out eating some delicious Chinese food right now. . ." and then Manpei would write in his own blog "I was hanging out with some friends tonight and we ate at a Chinese restaurant. . ." and in my head I'm thinking "Do these two REALLY think that fangirls can't figure out when they're out with each other?? They're writing about doing the exact same thing for sobbing out loud!! Mad "

Or I remember on this one blog where at the time Shinpei was away from Tokyo filming for his drama Drifting Net Cafe and it had been a few months after they adopted LOVE-kun, and in his blog he said something like "I really miss being with LOVE-kun right now, but I've got someone watching him. . ."

REALLY Shinpei??

Just "someone" huh?

Why can't you just say Manpei's watching LOVE-kun? Everyone already knows it!

But anywho, I think it's cute that Shin still competes for Man's attention. Jeez, could they be anymore of a married couple? I can picture it now. . .Manpei comes home late one night, and Shin's there sitting on the sofa waiting for him with his arms crossed. . .

S: "You're home late."
    M: "Oh yeah, well I went out with some friends."
    S: "Really, where'd you go?"
    M: "Oh, just to a movie, and then we got some dinner."
    S: "You could've asked me to go you know, I would've went with you."
    M: "Well, you've been rehearsing for your play, I thought you'd be too tired. . ."
    S: "I wasn't tired, you could've just asked me to go with you."
    M: "It's okay, we can just go next time. . ."
    S: "You always say that! You always say 'next time' but you never mean it! I come home to an empty house, expecting to see you and you don't come home for hours! You couldn't even text me! I made a nice dinner for us to share and everything, I had to eat by myself tonight. . .!"

Okay, I'm just exaggerating a bit now. . . Very Happy but you gotta admit, that's totally a conversation a married couple would have, right?

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Loltooexcited

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Cutestreactionever

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Umaiiiiiii

BAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I'VE JUST GOTTA KISS AND SQUEEZE THAT FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gleaming Onion Eyes

He's just so adorable!!! But he's mentioned a few times that he loves to eat (nothing wrong with a guy with a big appetite, right?)
    I'm sure that he and Manpei cook meals for each other all the time. In fact, I think for times where they're doing different projects, it would be SOOOOOOO cute if Manpei packed a cute little lunch for Shinpei to take with him. . . Onion Skipping

M: "Here's your lunch, Shin-chan. Work hard and have a nice day!"
    *kisses Shinpei on the nose*
    S: " Thanks Onii-chan, I promise to work hard today!!"

Okay, I'm done now I'm promise. . . . silent

Oh, and I remember watching that clip of Takki making some food and feeding it to the other guys. I think he made breakfast (or at least it looked like breakfast) and he fed a little to Shin. . .SHINPEI LOOKS SO CUTE WHEN HE'S EATING!! Onion Blush

What was I saying. . .?

Oh yeah, so anyway at the time he looked like he thought it was good, but I guess not lol I know Manpei and Shinpei both like to be honest in their responses but Shin can be as blunt as a spoon sometimes. . . Onion Icy Breeze He seems like the type who will give you his opinion whether you asked for it or not, whereas Manpei will be honest only if you specifically ask him. . .hehehe

Setolove, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to those gifs you're gonna post on Christmas day. I think I speak for everyone on here when I say that we'll appreciate them very, very much!! Onion Starry Eyes

I wonder what the Twinpei's are going to do this year for Christmas. . .?

SariLee wrote:Which twin do you guys like best (if you have a preference)?

Hmmmm, that's a very good question. . . .I've been wondering that myself lately. And to answer that very good question, my response is. . .

*drumroll*

DRAAAAAAAAAAW!!!! cheers

Honestly, I've tried and tried, but at this point, I just can't seem to pick one over the other. First I was ALL over Manpei (not literally of course, but. . .*shrugs*). Then for the past two months, I've been having dreams about Shinpei that I won't dare to repeat. . .for now. And now I just can't decide. No

Manpei was my first choice because we both have so much in common. I was more attracted to his style, his "aura" if you will. So much about his personality matched mine. I love the way he talks, and I like the way he sings as well. But then the more I pay attention to Shinpei, I realize that his personality would actually be more compatible (sp?) with mine. You know, like that saying "opposites attract"?
    They say that it's good for best friends/significant others to NOT have a lot in common, because if you have too much in common, you'll end up clashing too much. So I'm thinking that if Man and Shin get along so well because there's such a gap in their personalities, and if I'm mostly like Manpei, I think Shin and I would just be the perfect pair!

But yeah, I just really can't decide.

I think I'd have to meet them in person before I make my final decision. . . Cool

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I really need to stop watching tv while typing long posts at the same time. . .)
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    setolove wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Oishinpeiyouaretooobvious

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!

(Okay, quick sidebar though. . .I cannot stop cracking up at Manpei's scrawny little legs. . . Razz )

The look on Shinpei's face is priceless! Normally, I don't think a brother would hesitate to laugh at his brother in a situation like this but Shin was the only person NOT laughing here. He was seriously looking Manpei up and down. I can only imagine what was going on in his mind at that point!! Onion XD

Probably something along the lines of "Damn, my big brother is a hot mo-fo. . ."

Shin DEFINITELY looked like a lion that's about to pounce on it's prey. . .lol

I don't know about you guys, but I think Shin just looks embarrassed here...I kind of get the vibe that he's thinking "Oh my God, I can't believe they're making my brother do this...and that's how I would look too!" Something like that. His body language - the way he holds his hand to his mouth and kind of averts his eyes for a second - screams embarrassment to me.

But that's just me haha Onion Laugh

It seems like everyone's pretty evenly spread out on which twin they like the most. I think I prefer Shinpei because he is a bit wild and unafraid. He's not afraid to stand up and talk about himself or just joke and laugh with friends. I'm actually a very shy, quiet person, and someone like Shinpei would really bring me out of my shell (my boyfriend is SURPRISINGLY a lot like Shinpei)...so yeah, I agree with Mrs. Takagi that opposites attract! Plus I like the fact that he's more babyfaced...I don't know why, but I've always preferred guys like that...

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdDQzCnD1IIGTzKTx_vUGjr74IapdpXv2vF41qlAJHF87qeSPbQRfKqYzkMw

And really, how could you NOT want that all over you?! Onion Blush

Although to be honest, I did once have a dream that I was making out with Manpei...and it was nice...strangely enough, I woke up and REALLY felt like I had been cheating on my boyfriend. I don't know why I felt so guilty, it was just a dream haha.
    vegacerezo
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

Post by vegacerezo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:02 pm

setolove wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Arrogantducklol
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Kind of like "OF COURSE I answered correctly~~"
    He was the only one who got that question right btw. XDDD I just love how bratty he can sometimes be. XDDD It's so cute! I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks and ruffle his hair~ Onion Daydreaming

And this part is cute too~
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Shhhhhsenseishhhhhh
    LOL and Manpei just continues on what he is doing. XD
    Ah the sensei who is the Manpei fan is the one wearing the suit behind Shinpei. lol
    i want to watch the full video... where can i found it?^^
    seidooreiki
    seidooreiki
    Commoner

Post by seidooreiki Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 am

Hi, I'm newbie at here Very Happy

I made a short doujinshi about Takagi Twins :<3: . Sorry it is so messed up, because I'm too lazy to edit it. But, I hope you will enjoy it. Maybe I will make more in the future Wink
    Ah, don't post it on another website without my notice, okay? Cool

Oh yeah, and marry X-mas! santa

Twins appreciation - Page 6 0113

The dialog is from episode 2, sorry if they look different, it is hard to draw twins

Twins appreciation - Page 6 0211

Shinpei... your words..... :<3:
    Sorry if my grammar is bad....because english isn't my first language

Twins appreciation - Page 6 0310

Can you guess where Shin touch Man? Okay... just use your imagination Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 6 0410

Man..... Kami-sama, I want to eat you!

Twins appreciation - Page 6 0510

Yay, the end! cheers
    Tell me your opinion please! Very Happy
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to posting here, usually I just lurk Laughing
    There are new blog entries and some kind of interview (which is here: http://bizmakoto.jp/style/articles/1112/05/news004.html ). I don't understand any of it T_T Can anyone translate?
    Also, there was an announcement of some kind of small spin-off series: "The recently concluded live-action Ouran High School Host Club television series will get a four-episode spin-off series beginning January 6. Ouran Host creator Bisco Hatori will personally write all four episodes of the “Ouran High School Host Club ~Haruhi no Happy Birthday Daisakusen~” (Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi’s Great Happy Birthday Plan) mini-series. The five-minute episodes will be distributed via cel-phone and the LISMO Drama website."

Also: @seidooreiki that was cute! You draw really well!
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:30 pm

OH MY GOD! seidooreiki your doujinshi is sooo good! I love your drawing talent! how did you get so good?
    So many talented people in this forum I hope I can become as good as all of you guys! so good! I'm jealous
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Welcome newcomers! Seidooreiki, your drawings are incredible! I love your art style! Please post more!

The twins have both updated their blogs wishing everyone a merry Christmas! So sweet...from what google translate could decipher of course. Seems like Shinpei prepared himself a stocking for Santa haha. I just realized I could have made the twins stockings and embroidered their names on them instead of the card I made...oh well, next year.

I also commented on Shin's blog wishing him a merry Christmas from America! ...I was so nervous...I'm still sweating... Onion OTL
    seidooreiki
    seidooreiki
    Commoner

Post by seidooreiki Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 pm

NickyTakagi wrote:OH MY GOD! seidooreiki your doujinshi is sooo good! I love your drawing talent! how did you get so good?
    So many talented people in this forum I hope I can become as good as all of you guys! so good! I'm jealous

Uh, everyone have their own talent. I can draw and writing, but I can't understand japan language. It always pissed me off. Because of that, I really like this forum. I can find the translated blogs of the twins so easy. So, I made that doujinshi, for you all Very Happy

It is my way to say "thanks" Onion Skipping

I'm glad you like it Smile

If you ask why I get so good at drawing, it is because "practice" nothing more. I can't draw actually, I'm just used to drawing

And currently, I'm busy with my original comic, about twins! I will do my best so maybe I can show you a little, ahahaha Onion Laugh

SariLee wrote:Welcome newcomers! Seidooreiki, your drawings are incredible! I love your art style! Please post more!

The twins have both updated their blogs wishing everyone a merry Christmas! So sweet...from what google translate could decipher of course. Seems like Shinpei prepared himself a stocking for Santa haha. I just realized I could have made the twins stockings and embroidered their names on them instead of the card I made...oh well, next year.

I also commented on Shin's blog wishing him a merry Christmas from America! ...I was so nervous...I'm still sweating... Onion OTL

"Please post more" Onion Sweat

I hope I can do that, as long as I have time for myself and an idea, I can make more
    The problem is the idea... Onion Tantrum
    Can anyone give me some ideas?
    No, don't make it too long! It will kill me! Just short and cute! Wink
    Anyone, help! Onion OTL
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! 8D

It's still the 24th here so I'll post the gifs tomorrow~ I'm almost done making them! Very Happy
    Ah I have a lot to talk about but I'm running out of time! OTL
    Oh but yesterday, we opened our presents so I wanted to scan and upload the DVDs that I got but in the end, I didn't have much time to do anything today. ;___;
    BUT I JUST HAD TO SCREENCAP THIS SCENE!!!!!
    ROFL!!!!! OH SHINPEI, WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT???!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 ROFLshinpeiwhatareyoudoing
    I watched the stage play yesterday~~ :3 It was really nice. XD

The part where Manpei's character runs and then he realizes something was sooooooooo funny!!! XDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Manpeisturn

But Shinpei's character was even more funny! I couldn't stop laughing at how he was acting!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Lol
    OTL in that scene, both Manpei and Shinpei were acting like school girls in love.......
    Though the thing was, they both liked the same girl...........LOL!!

One of the last scenes before the play ended......
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 ROFLjanken
    LOL!!! Those two were being dorks!

Ah, I really have to go now but I wanted to post these few screencaps right now. XD I really loved the stage play! I need to rip my DVD so that I can make some gifs! 8D There were plenty of great moments~ ^^

So I'll be back and merry Christmas!

OH! and welcome welcome for the new members~~

@seidooreiki YOUR DOUJINSHI WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just about to go to sleep (5 am last night lol) AND WHEN I SAW IT, I COULDN'T STOP GIGGLING!!!!!!!!! so cute so cute so cuteeeeeeeee!!! *bows down to your awesomeness*
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:19 pm

OH btw, I was taking some pics of my Nachural photobook and showing them to my friend so I might as well post the links to those pics here too. XDDD
    http://twitpic.com/7xndke
    http://twitpic.com/7xnc6u
    http://twitpic.com/7xnb9b
    http://twitpic.com/7xmpq8

AND THE PHOTOBOOK DOES INCLUDE THE DVD!! *______*
    I'll be making gifs out of that video as well~ 8D
    Those are not all of Shinpei's pages. He actually has a lot! Onion Daydreaming
    I highly recommend that everyone buy this photobook if you can! It really is worth it! Onion Skipping

*random gif*
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Besthugevernowkisssssssssssss

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IN THE STAGE PLAY, SHINPEI'S CHARACTER CALLS MANPEI'S CHARACTER "NII-CHAN" more than one time! Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming
    I always wanted to hear Shinpei call Manpei "nii-chan"!!!!! *happy fangirl* Onion Skipping

Ok I'll be back tomorrow! Onion Laugh
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:59 am

Seidooreki, you've got one good talent. It seems we're both doujinshi artists, though I still haven't started anything. I'm currently writing a story regarding the twins...and a few other stories other people are asking me to do...it'll be a long Christmas for me.. Headesk Sweatdrop

Oh, and welcome! Guess I don't have to worry about me being the newbie here anymore. We seem to have a lot of newcomers here now don't we? But as they say, the more the merrier.

Setolove-senpai, I love your screencaps!! They're too cute for words! And thank you so much for sharing those pictures!! Now I can oggle them and have bloodloss at the same time!! I'm still gawking at what Shinpei did in the first screencap...but you don't see that everyday Onion Laugh

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! santa
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:26 am

OTL I've been having internet problems all day. But I managed to be here right now! The bad thing though........photobucket is taking forever to upload my gifs! T_T
    I managed to upload 17 of them so I'll post those right now and then I'll post the other ones once they are uploaded. ^^

I'll put the gifs under spoiler since there will be too many and might slow down the page loading. Plus......er, there are two gifs that have a guy almost naked.....er yeah he did that in every performnace during the intermission. OTL
    I only gifed a part of it where manpei appears though.

Spoiler:

Ok I'll be back with more gifs and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Hug
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 am

Setolove my dear. . .I think you just put the cherry on top on a lovely Christmas day for me Hug THANK YOU SOOOOO much!
    I've been checking the thread like once or twice an hour since this morning and when I didn't see the gifs, I figured you were just having computer trouble (sorry bout that by the way.)

The gifs are great, Man and Shin make such cute girls. And as actors, I'm extremely impressed with the fact that they even took the challenge of acting as women on stage. I haven't seen the whole play yet, but from the few short scenes I've seen, they did a really good job (and they're naturally cute and pretty so I shouldn't wonder lol Razz )

And you're right, in a fangirls point of view, it does look like Shinpei was getting jealous of any attention Manpei got from the other guys (or when Man showed attention to them) and Shin tried to get revenge by making his brother jealous. . . Twisted Evil

Shin ALWAYS steals glances at Manpei, that kills me!! Almost like he's hoping that Manpei will be staring back at him. . . . Onion Blush

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalenabackstage10
    Did Manpei really dye his hair such a bright color?? That can't be a wig he's wearing, is it? Cuz it definitely looks like his real hair. . .Shocked

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalenabackstage14
    When I first saw this, the pervy girl in my head said, "If you like those Manpei, I've got a REAL pair of my own that'll just blow your mind!!" Cunning Onion

Ugh, I want to watch this play SOOO badly now. . .subtitles or no subtitles Onion Stress Load

Anywho, take your time with those other gifs, Setolove! Trust me, I'll be right here when you post 'em lol

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas!
    Onion Sleepy Time

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Setolove my dear. . .I think you just put the cherry on top on a lovely Christmas day for me Hug THANK YOU SOOOOO much!
    I've been checking the thread like once or twice an hour since this morning and when I didn't see the gifs, I figured you were just having computer trouble (sorry bout that by the way.)

The gifs are great, Man and Shin make such cute girls. And as actors, I'm extremely impressed with the fact that they even took the challenge of acting as women on stage. I haven't seen the whole play yet, but from the few short scenes I've seen, they did a really good job (and they're naturally cute and pretty so I shouldn't wonder lol Razz )

And you're right, in a fangirls point of view, it does look like Shinpei was getting jealous of any attention Manpei got from the other guys (or when Man showed attention to them) and Shin tried to get revenge by making his brother jealous. . . Twisted Evil

Shin ALWAYS steals glances at Manpei, that kills me!! Almost like he's hoping that Manpei will be staring back at him. . . . Onion Blush

Did Manpei really dye his hair such a bright color?? That can't be a wig he's wearing, is it? Cuz it definitely looks like his real hair. . .Shocked

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalenabackstage14
    When I first saw this, the pervy girl in my head said, "If you like those Manpei, I've got a REAL pair of my own that'll just blow your mind!!" Cunning Onion

Ugh, I want to watch this play SOOO badly now. . .subtitles or no subtitles Onion Stress Load

Anywho, take your time with those other gifs, Setolove! Trust me, I'll be right here when you post 'em lol

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas!
    Onion Sleepy Time

Onion T_T
    My internet connection really does hate me today!!!
    I was JUST about to post the other gifs and and and and my brower crashed! Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I took forever to put those gifs here.....orz

Anyways, I'll just post them again....

Ah, Mrs. Takagi, I'm sorry you were checking all day and here I am barely posting them. Onion Bows
    But I'm glad you liked them! Very Happy
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MANPEI TOUCHING THOSE FAKE BOOBS. XD That was perfect! :'D

But yeah, I bet Shinpei wanted to make Manpei jealous and then he ended up being jealous instead. XD

Oh, I'll look for the musical again then! I wish I knew where to buy it since the person who uploaded it didn't completely posted the whole backstage.

Ok I'll quickly post these gifs and patiently wait for the other ones to upload on photobucket. OTL my connection is really bad righ tnow. ;3;

Spoiler:

I hope you all like these gifs too!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 am

OTL I'm sorry! my connection really is terrible and it's getting really late so I need to go to sleep. Onion Anger

I'll post the rest of the gifs later today. I'll wake up early!

I promised 50 gifs and I only managed to post 30 or so...... Corner of Woe
    But I'll definitely post the rest later!

Have a nice day or night everyone!

lol putting this random gif now. XD
    This sp ep is the most epic ep!!!! Onion Splutter
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mosakuandmoichi

This reminds me that I need to make more gifs from indigo no yoru. lol

I'm sorry again that I wasn't able to post all gifs but I'll be back! Onion Bows
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:27 am

Setolove-senpai, you are the best!! Thank you so much for posting all these gifs! Take your time senpai, I know how it feels to have your browser crashed and died when you're in the middle of something... I lol-d at the part where Manpei touched the boobs. Good thing my mum weren't here, she'd have a heart attack! Onion XD And Shinpei glancing at Manpei with that cute look...

Most of the looks he gave Manpei would probably be in the line of 'you're cute', or 'I'm sending you lurve~', or maybe even 'make out with me please love me'. For some reason..I get that kind of vibe when Shin stares at Man. There're a lot more vibe I don't even know how to describe, but it makes you melt and go Onion Skipping or Onion Starry Eyes

And I love the random gif. I can't wait until the subs come out, then I'll be able to understand the story Very Happy
    vegacerezo
    vegacerezo
    Commoner

Post by vegacerezo Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:08 am

setolove wrote:OTL I've been having internet problems all day. But I managed to be here right now! The bad thing though........photobucket is taking forever to upload my gifs! T_T
    I managed to upload 17 of them so I'll post those right now and then I'll post the other ones once they are uploaded. ^^

I'll put the gifs under spoiler since there will be too many and might slow down the page loading. Plus......er, there are two gifs that have a guy almost naked.....er yeah he did that in every performnace during the intermission. OTL
    I only gifed a part of it where manpei appears though.

I'm pretty sure in this part, they asked which one was cuter......LOL! In my opinion, I think Shinpei was cuter but I couldn't stop staring at Manpei.....OTL
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalenabackstage3

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalenabackstage4

lol I think this time Shinpei wanted to laugh at how his brother looked. (*cough* or maybe he could think normally since manpei wasn't showing off his legs unlike in the other video where his dress was too short.......lol)

lol I love how Shinpei glances at Manpei. XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalenabackstage9
    (my fangirl mind came up with the whole "shinpei wanted to make manpei jealous but failed" story. The guy who plays Gustav is the one who has his arm around Shinpei's shoulder. That little glance, it kind of made me think that Shinpei was checking if Manpei looked jealous. XD Yes, I know that's not really what happened but but but it's ok to fangirl ne~~ Razz )

It's cute how they were the only two who clapped. XD That and Shinpei glancing again at Manpei~ :3 Nodding
    (obviously Shinpei can't go two minutes without looking at his brother)

(once again, Shinpei tends to look at the person who is speaking but if Manpei is around, his eyes tend to wander to his brother at times. LOL!)
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalenabackstage11

Shinpei looks adorable! <33333333

Ok I'll be back with more gifs and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Hug

Thanks for the gifs! do you have the hole backstage? I want to watch it! ^^
    and merry christmas Very Happy
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Keep up the great work Setolove! So far, Manpei touching the boobs is my favorite! I think that's the most aggressive anyone has ever seen that boy! Onion Laugh

I can't wait to see more!! Onion Thumbs Up
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm

I'M POSTING 54 gifs today!!! lol yes 54 XDDD
    I just finished uploading 20 of them~~~ so I'll post those right now~ Very Happy

Ryu Rena wrote:Setolove-senpai, you are the best!! Thank you so much for posting all these gifs! Take your time senpai, I know how it feels to have your browser crashed and died when you're in the middle of something... I lol-d at the part where Manpei touched the boobs. Good thing my mum weren't here, she'd have a heart attack! Onion XD And Shinpei glancing at Manpei with that cute look...

Most of the looks he gave Manpei would probably be in the line of 'you're cute', or 'I'm sending you lurve~', or maybe even 'make out with me please love me'. For some reason..I get that kind of vibe when Shin stares at Man. There're a lot more vibe I don't even know how to describe, but it makes you melt and go Onion Skipping or Onion Starry Eyes

And I love the random gif. I can't wait until the subs come out, then I'll be able to understand the story Very Happy

Yeah! >.< It's the worst ne! Especially when things get erased! ;____;
    Hahahahahahahaha!! I guess it would be the ultimate revenge (for Shinpei trying to make him jealous) since Shinpei doesn't have boobs. Razz Seriously, Manpei is such a flirt! XD

"make out with me" sounds very appropriate~ Wink You can deny all you want Manpei, we all know you secretely love Shinpei's cute lips~ :3 Nodding

I've been re-watching Indigo no Yoru so many times that I understand it a bit more now but I would still love some subs! *eagerly awaits* 8D

vegacerezo wrote:

Thanks for the gifs! do you have the hole backstage? I want to watch it! ^^
    and merry christmas Very Happy

Ah I don't! T_T
    The person who uploaded this musical didn't include the whole backstage. T__T Ah! Which reminds me! I need to go look for it again so that I can post the link here~ Very Happy

SariLee wrote:Keep up the great work Setolove! So far, Manpei touching the boobs is my favorite! I think that's the most aggressive anyone has ever seen that boy! Onion Laugh

I can't wait to see more!! Onion Thumbs Up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah it seems that one is everyone's favorite. XDD I actually wasn't expecting it at all! And then there he goes touching Kimeru's boobs. LOL Maybe he has an aggressive side to him......

Ok now to the gifs! 8D

Spoiler:

OTL that took way longer than I thought! Well part of it was because I was talking to some friends on pigg life and posting this at the same time. lol

OH!!! and speaking of pigg life........pigg!! Manpei and Shinpei posted something about a live stream on ameba......I know that if one logs in to pigg, they can also watch it in one of the rooms but he also gave a link that doesn't require one to have an ameba account. I don't know the details of the stream though so hopefully someone can translate what they wrote! Onion Bows

Anyways, I'll be back later~ *needs to post on her own live journal and eat something XD*
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Setolove. . . .you officially, rock my sox!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion XD Onion Thumbs Up Seriously, I appreciate you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for doing this!! I'm totally in love with this play now, and thanks to you, I feel like I've already seen the whole thing! (Even though I still plan on watching the whole thing for real)

Based on what I've seen, this play really shows off the twins' wide range of talents, especially singing, dancing and good comedic timing. They seem like natural comedians and I'd definitely love to see them do more funny material in the future ^_^
    But another thing that really amazes me is just how well they are able to portray women. . .they're almost TOO good at it, you know? Suspect
    Like they have the feminine mannerisms and speech down perfectly. . .they kind of put real women to shame. . . Onion OTL

Oh yeah, and thanks for putting the little notes above the gifs, they really help us to understand exactly what's going on Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalena20

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalena21
    That little bit defintely looked like it was rehearsed. . .and with that being said, NICE TUMBLE, SHIN-CHAN!! cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalena22

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalena23

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalena24

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Mariamagdalena25

Even though Man and Shin both looked totally adorable in this play, I also think Shinpei was just slightly cuter, but only because his facial features are "softer" than Manpei's (the big eyes and round face), which I guess makes him more "feminine looking" by comparison. I totally love his expressions here. . . Smile

setolove wrote:Then everyone else dies too....hahahahahaha! BUT THE FUNNIEST PART WAS THEIR "DEATH" SONG!!! (I call it their death song XD) It's so awesome!! I couldn't stop laughing at the stuff they were singing. XDDDDDDD AND MANPEI'S VOICE........... Dead Onion So powerful! Onion Love

Shinpei's voice is beautiful........... Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes
    I was left speechless at how high he was singing. I was surprised at how low Manpei sang though. ROFL!

Oh dude, our twins definitely have powerful singings voices. I remember the very first time I heard Manpei's song "Just Make It Out". . . . Shocked I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY HOW STRONG HIS VOICE WAS!!! Onion Starry Eyes And when he sings live. . .I seriously have to keep a box of tissues handy, because I know a nose bleed may happen at any moment. . . Onion Nosebleed

Shinpei's voice is beautiful as well, and I also noticed that his voice register for singing is higher while Manpei's is lower: I was watching a scene from the 'Prince of Tennis' musical a couple of days ago, and he did a pretty good job of hitting those high notes :3 Nodding

I think I may have mentioned this before in another post, but I seriously think Man and Shin should release some more songs, either as a duet or as solo artists. I think both their voices would fit PERFECTLY for R&B style songs (like Kokoro~Dear My Friends) Onion Drinks Tea .

I can picture it now. . .maybe a year or so from now, Man and Shin release a sexy R&B music video, that includes them doing sexy poses and staring at the camera with the bedroom eyes. . . Onion Daydreaming I DON'T KNOW IF MY OVARIES COULD HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!! Onion Anger

setolove wrote:OH!!! and speaking of pigg life........pigg!! Manpei and Shinpei posted something about a live stream on ameba......I know that if one logs in to pigg, they can also watch it in one of the rooms but he also gave a link that doesn't require one to have an ameba account. I don't know the details of the stream though so hopefully someone can translate what they wrote!

Yep, I just finished reading that off of Manpei's blog about an hour ago. I understood a little bit about the live stream on ameba, and then it sounded like Manpei had caught a cold. . .again. . . Rolling Eyes
    (He was wearing another one of his low-cut shirts in the picture he posted. . .I wonder if that has something to do with him getting sick so easily, hm?)
    Live stream sounds awesome! I'd love to be a part of it! Even though I'd probably just join so I could hear the sound of his voice. . . Surprised

Manpei has the kind of voice that is very soothing. . .I'd love for him to whisper sweet nothings in my ear as I gently drift off to sleep. . .

Embarassed

Oh dear, perhaps I said too much. . .?

{P.S.
    Oh yeah, and I totally meant to comment on this photo the other day, but forgot for some reason.

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Lol

Oh my sweet nibblets. . . .

L-L-LOOK AT HIS ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onion Sweat

*choking noises*

Just when I thought I was done with my "lady-boners" for the year. . . Headesk Sweatdrop }
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:19 am

Ok at this moment, I'm officially irritated and just really sad as well. MY DUMB COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!! >________< ALL MY STUFF GOT DELETED!!!! My gifs!! My scans!!! My videos!!!! ;______; I hate this. I'm so annoyed and then I still can't use my computer. I'm posting this with my cellphone right now. This is another moment where I am extremely grateful that smart phones were invented. Sorry again for not finishing posting the gifs. *sigh* Now I don't know how long it will take me to be back. Imy brother is away right now so I can't even use his computer. I'm just really irritated by all of this. >.< sorry to rant here out of all places but I just wanted to let you all know what happened.

Now to go to sleep.......*sigh*

At least the good thing is that I have some Takagi twins videos on my cellphone!! I'll go watch those now to cheer me up since it's not like I can watch any Japanese DVDs that I have in my room anyways since those DVDs are region 2 and can't be played on DVD players here. :/

Oh! Or maybe I should think of a takagicest scenario and post it here........yeah I don't want to sleep right now. I don't feel sleepy at all. OTL

Sorry again. For ranting. I guess I should say something more about Manpei and Shinpei........
    Oh! The Nachural photobook has a lot of pics of Shinpei eating! XD .......and some really nice shirtless ones too.......*drools* I'll try scanning the pb as soon as this computer problem gets fixed.

Oh!!!!!! In the play that I just watched a couple of days earlier, Manpei's and Shouldn't've characters went to a public bath.......*______*
    Well everyone else did too since I guess they didn't have a bathroom in that house. But just the thought of them in a public bath made me have perverted thoughts. XD Well it is perfectly normal in Japan for guys or girls to go to a public bath. Friends go with each other and all but I'm a takagicest fan so of course I'll use anything to keep me fangirling. LOL!

They didn't show the scenes of them in the bath, just that they had their stuff ready to go there. XD

Ok I'm not making any sense now but I already sort if calmed down. I'm just still really sad that all my stuff got deleted. *sigh*

Anyways, sorry for the rant and the typos too. (using cellphone) *bows*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 am