Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Tama Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:20 pm

yetimati wrote:You can find all of the episode in the link below, but first you need to be a memeber of Liverjournal
    http://asian-doramas.livejournal.com/523800.html

A member as in a paid member? D'aaaw -_-
    It says Access Denied when I click it, though I'm logged in, so I guess it must be =3=
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I'M HERE!!! WAZ GOOD YO!! lol.... i love the twins in the pics..... i would love to go play with them on the playground and play tag with them and they push me on the swings!! Onion Starry Eyes Onion Drinks Tea
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumblr31

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumblr32

so cute! Onion Nosebleed
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Tama wrote:
    yetimati wrote:You can find all of the episode in the link below, but first you need to be a memeber of Liverjournal
    http://asian-doramas.livejournal.com/523800.html

A member as in a paid member? D'aaaw -_-
    It says Access Denied when I click it, though I'm logged in, so I guess it must be =3=

No no no Laughing First you register into Livejournal, after that you search for "asian-doramas" then click "join community". Only then does you able to see the link. Have fun!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Love_s10
    I can't get over how little Chiba's legs are in that picture! OnO He's so cute, though.
    It's a shame it's been so quiet. I'm glad I liked them on facebook, even though I have NO clue what they're talking about. Onion Icy Breeze

Thank you for all the lovely picture, Mrs. Takagi! (especially that little zipper informative one. Cunnin Onion Idea )
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 pm

yetimati wrote:
    No no no Laughing First you register into Livejournal, after that you search for "asian-doramas" then click "join community". Only then does you able to see the link. Have fun!

Ohhh, rightright Rejected Tamaki

I see my mistake Very Happy
    I really need to use LJ more, I'm always like a little kid in Toys'r'us when I go on it, like "LOOKIE, PRETTY ICONS! OOOH, MORE!!! Triumphant Tamaki "

Thank you~ Onion Bows
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 am

Beelzenef wrote:I seriously can't get over this picture. *u*
    Twins appreciation - Page 35 Xpwl8h
    That v-neck and low trousers....
    Onion Nosebleed

I imagined busting cleavage in this picture haha!
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:24 pm

hi guys longtime no speak!
    its been a bit quiet since the boys haven't done much! but we all still love 'em!

BTW has anyone got a ameba account and a good level of japanese? because I don't want to keep going on about it but could someone maybe drop them a line on their blog(it doesn't matter which twin) any maybe ask if they received my b-day card?
    I lost my receipt when I went to the post office so I couldn't track it!

I am bit curious since I hope it didn't get lost in transit, they probably received it ages ago but just incase
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:22 pm

HEY GIRLIE! what's going on!! gah i hope they got your gift! if i knew japapnese... i would ask... unless you just want to go to google translate and hope that the question makes sense enough to ask them.. but i donno if you want to do that! Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Whats up! I would if I could but google is all wats accurate and also I'm not sure but I think to comment on ameba you have to a account, I could be wrong though...

Anyway if anyone here that [i]is good at japanese please ask for me! its a teddy bear b-day card! (for those who may not know)

I know you would if you could Laila! Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Alrighty then. . . .

I don't know how many of you have been checking the latest pictures on ManShin's Facebook page, but let's just say with as many pictures of food they've been posting lately, you'd think that they'd eat/weigh a lot more than they really do. . . Rolling Eyes

Anywho, time to spice this place back up again with some Twinpei goodness! cheers

I've actually got a couple of goodies for you guys today Wink

First of all, here's Manpei's blog entry from November 8th (I suggest you all get comfortable, I think Man is trying to break a record or something. . .) It's still sweet and full of love and thanks to pretty much everyone he can think of Razz

*~*~*~*~
    All Up!

Good Evening ☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

Sorry for not updating..

And there are people waiting for my updates.

Sorry..

I’m back!!

Today,

The movie “Ouran High School Host Club”

The whole movie all upped

It’s all finished.

So fast, time flew by so quickly.

It was really tough. But I felt a huge sense of accomplishment.

I ran at full speed, I displayed my abilities to the full.

I exposed myself. I was able to spread out.

It was so fun, I kept smiling.

I met so many people. And so many people started to know about me.

I was supported by many people. I think I was able to bring smiles to the faces of many people.

“Ouran High School Host Club”

Through this project, I was able to grow another step as an actor.

It was very stimulating, it was really the best.

First I must thank everyone.

Haru-chan,

Yusuke,

Daito-kun,

Masaya,

Chiba-chan,

Ryusei,

Shinpei,

The guests, and all the other actors and actresses,

And

Manga artist Hattori Bisco-san

The producer.

The director.

The assistant directors, the cameramen, the sound technicians, the lighting technicians, the recorders, the make up artists, the wardrobe department, the crops department, the production company, the drivers

Everyone from all the publishing companies,

The managers from all our production company,

And,

Everyone who has been supporting me even before Ouran,

Everyone who has supported me since knowing about me through Ouran.

I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

The support of everyone has been pushing me forward.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Through this drama, I have felt many things, learned many things that will help me in my road to becoming a better actor. It will be very important to me.

I thank Bisco-san, and all the producers for letting me experience intense work.

To say one word about this project, it would be

“AI” (Love)

Everyone is linked by love, everyone is wrapped with love.

I felt something from this project.

If someone is going through hardship, we must support each other.

It was something that came naturally during filming.

Haru-chan is always bringing an amiable atmosphere to the (filming) site, and brings with her a fresh wind.

Yusuke who’s so free and does everything at MAX. A very passionate man. But also someone who always thinks of others.

Daito-kun is someone who knows when it’s time to be stern is very stern. But he also gives me lots of advice.

Masaya is always bringing great laughter to the (filming) site.

Chiba-chan who always reacts to my sillyness with laughs at full power.

Ryusei, who up until the end would not change his own way, stayed true to his principles.

Shinpei, who I spent fighting and making up with everyday (laughs)

I was stimulated by everyone’s individuality, and kindly supported by everyone.

Thank you very much.

I think this will become one of my most important work.

No,

It will be (my most important work.)

I love this project from the bottom of my heart.

Although it’s over, and I feel very lonely, but I will work hard and aim for a new stage!!

And,

become better.

The next time I meet everyone again, will probably be during the promotions of the drama?

Until then,

With love,

I will promise to grow even better

Please look forward to it.

I thank everyone.

Please continue to support me

Hitachiin Kaoru Takagi Manpei

*~*~*~*~*
    Onion Wipes Sweat, h Maybe Manpei should've chosen a career in playwriting instead of acting. . .

Ah, and here's some lovely pics I found of our boys/men (boy-men?)

Sorry for the abundance of Shinpei related pics. . .but for some reason it was harder to find good solo pictures of Manpei. . . No

I'll keep looking though!

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sos10Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sos110Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sos210Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sos310Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sumu310Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sumu10Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sumu110Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sumu210
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And last but not least, here's this talk show Shinpei was on last week. I hope this link works for you guys.
    Of course, there are no subtitles/translations yet (which is a real shame, because it looks like a lot of fun, whatever it is they're doing or talking about lol.)
    Shinpei is really happy and energetic here, he almost blew me away with his bubbly-ness affraid

http://odoroku.tv/vod/000004347/512.html

So watch it and enjoy, hope everyone is doing well!

Catch you guys later!! :-)

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks a lot, Mrs. Takagi! I really loved that blog entry Man wrote <3 He's a sweet heart (T_T)

...and your pictures are ALWAYS appreciated XD

Anyway, this is the first time I've been in front of a computer in nearly a week!! >.< I had a conference last week so I wasn't even at my normal work, which meant... no work computer either. And my laptop is still broken. I'm hurrying as fast as I can to get it fixed, of course. But even though I FINALLY got the Windows CD, when I tried to install it, it errors and shuts down. So I'm pretty sure my hard drive is broken~~~ My laptop is at a computer store right now while they check and see. When they confirm the hard drive is broken (I'm 96% sure that's what's wrong) I can buy a new one and get Windows reinstalled on my computer. They should call me tonight or tomorrow... but I'm hoping for tonight! *crosses fingers and prays*

Just wanted to let you guys know what was going on... hopefully I'll be back up and running soon. Lots of love~ *off to teach class now*
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:53 pm

hi folks...i missed the twins so i found this.. yay cute!!

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumblr_luprah6kTn1qeovlro1_500

and omg DO I DARE PUT THIS!! FORGIVE ME FOLKS!! Onion Bows Onion Nosebleed :nosebleed Onion Nosebleed (credit goes to imbanana from tumblr)

Spoiler:
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Laila007 wrote:

and omg DO I DARE PUT THIS!! FORGIVE ME FOLKS!! Onion Bows Onion Nosebleed :nosebleed Onion Nosebleed (credit goes to imbanana from tumblr)

Spoiler:

Trust me, I've had this dream/fantasy many times already. . . Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

In fact. . .I think I'm having one. . .right. . .now. . . . Onion Daydreaming

THANK YOU LAILA AND REFRESHER POINTS GO TO IMBANANNA Onion Thumbs Up

I've missed you guys a lot T_T

Jade-sama, I'm sorry to hear that your computer has gone up to cyber-heaven but I hope it all gets worked out soon. Hopefully now that the Ouran movie has officially wrapped up filming, we will be getting more news, pictures and info from ManShin. . . and maybe some hints at what their next little project is (please let it be another drama!!! *crosses fingers*)

I'm still ticked off that haven't been able to find either Cafe Kichijoji de OR Handsome Thief online. . . Onion Stress Load

I'm seriously gonna need some Man-chan and Shin-chan goodness to help get me through the upcoming holidays. . .know what I mean?

Oyasuminasai ^_^

Onion Sleepy Time
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:25 pm

This threat have been quiet lately don't you think, where is all the fangirl?!

Anyway, recently I've been stalking the twins blogs and it seem like the night before yesterday they went back to Nagoya to visit their grandma who was just recovered from an illness. According to their blog (I dont know Jpn by any mean, just ask for help from our "ever-so-amazing" translator friend Google Translate, and thank goodness, it still make some sense) the illness is quite severe, but she got over it, make Shin and Man really relieved and happy (such a cutie Onion Daydreaming ). After that they stayed with their family till today, and their older sister took an interesting picture of Man's sleeping form Cunning Onion

http://ameblo.jp/takagimanpei/image-11082428339-11619313746.html
    A sexy man will always be sexy even when he's sleeping... minus the sandals

Ka... kawaaaiiiiiiiii Onion Love I can't stop laughing the first time I saw this, butI swear, his sleeping pose just getting weirder and weirder Onion XD

Btw, Shin revealed some delicious information about him. That he'll have a Christmas event in Dec, and he'll take part in a stage play (stage play AGAIN?! Seriously takes more drama Onion Cursed/Down ), according to what I can make out, his role will be REEAAALLY DARK, not that I complain, though Very Happy Last but not least, the twin will hold a Christmas event in their TTTV~

Well,Christmas event, stage play, TTTV. Why do you always take part in something that I can't watch??!! Onion Tantrum IT NOT FAIR!!!!

Hix hix, well, to lighten the mood, I found some more clip that have the twins in it, thought their role is pretty small:

Part 1
    [url=http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GTWe2yRb2uY/ ]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GTWe2yRb2uY/ [/url]
    From the variety they did along with the other Sentai and Tenimyu actor, the twins appears near the end

Part 2
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0QtBOkwUD30/

The CM of Cafe Kichijouji de (hope I type it right Razz )
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/BdRFP0feSV8/

Gekiranger vs Boukenger Making
    http://clip.vn/watch/Hau-truong-lam-phim-Gekiranger-VS-Boukenger,WmB8
    (This video will play a little slow but be patient! because Manpei will be VERY cool near the end)

All of them are pretty easy to find so I'm sorry if you have seen them already!
    Ja ne, oyasumi nasai! Onion Sleepy Time
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey fellow Twinpei fans!

Jeez, the traffic in here has been mighty slow these past few weeks, hasn't it?

3 months ago, this thread was jumping with responses. . .now you can almost see the tumbleweed rolling by. . .
    Onion Breeze

I really hope things get jumping again, now that Ouran Live Action is officially over T_T

We're definitely gonna need some new topics to discuss while we wait for the movie to premeire next year!!

Anywho, major thanks are in order to yetimati for her last post cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Sleepm10
    Could this guy GET any cuter?? Razz Man-chan must really love to sleep, because I officially have 10 pictures on my laptop of him napping. . . .^_^ I really just wanna kiss him on his nose. . . .and then join him. . . Very Happy

UGH, Shin's doing ANOTHER play?? Onion Stress Load (Do people in Japan not watch TV anymore? JEEZ!!)
    I was REEEEEALLY hoping that they'd stick to dramas for a while, maybe even do more variety shows too. . . . Onion Tantrum
    I wonder if Man and Shin actually like stage plays better than doing dramas. . .?

Oh well. . . .so Shinpei's going to be playing a darker role this time, hm? How intriguing. . . Cunnin Onion Idea I can't wait to find out more information about the play so we'll get to know more about his character. I'm glad to hear that Shinpei's throwing his weight around and doing something a little out of his comfort zone.

Good luck, Shin-chan! Onion Thumbs Up

Before I go, I just wanted to share something cool that my own "twin" and I were watching on TV a few days ago. It was on this documentary program called Our America and this female journalist basically goes around interviewing different people in America, based on different subjects. This past week subject was on. . . .*drumroll* you guessed, it, TWINS!!! Cool

She went around interviewing all of this twins (identical twins only though) and just interviewed them on the dymanics of their different relationships. But there was this one pair of twins that really reminded me of not only me and my own sister, but Manpei and Shinpei as well.
    It was these two women, aged 23. Basically, they couldn't even imagine dating and getting married and moving away from each other because they considered themselves to be each others "soulmate". Also, when they tried living apart for a few months, they missed each other too much and ending up living together again (Does that sound familiar to anyone. . .?)
    The only difference between them and ManShin is that these girls didn't really try to act as individuals; they felt the best part of their relationship was that they were so similiar and that they were alike in each and every way, so there was basically very little difference between them. And as we all know by now, as much as Man and Shin are crazy about each other and as much as they have in common, they prefer to be recognized as two completely different people, which they are.

So basically, these twin sisters were like a married couple who couldn't bear to be without each other under any circumstances. To be honest, they made me really appreciate the fact that our boys are so different. . .personally, I don't think I'd be this in love fascinated by them if it weren't for the fact that they have their own seperate personalities. . . .I think they'd be pretty boring (and not to mention annoying) if they constantly tried to remain alike all the time, y'know? Rolling Eyes

[i]{That actually reminds me of the Shinpei-Haruna-Manpei cross talk interview I was reading the other day. . .and Manpei mentioned that once he and Shin went on a double date with these two girls and from what I understand, Shinpei ended up treating his girlfriend to dinner but Manpei didn't treat his girlfriend to dinner. Then Manpei's gf said something to the affect of "Oh, how come Shinpei's treating but Manpei isn't?" and then apparently Man-chan wasn't too happy with that and totally broke up with her. . . . Onion XD I just found that totally hilarious LOL A typical "Manpei Takagi" move indeed. But my point is that he and Shin really handle things differently, and I love them all the more for it Onion Daydreaming }

Oh yeah, and thanks for those video clips as well yetimati, I'd seen the first 2 before (although the first video isn't available for viewing anymore. . . Crying or Very sad ) but I'd never seen the last one before, and it was pretty cool. I loved Manpei's little bits. . .he really seems to have a lot of swagger in him. . .hehehe He just seems so cool and relaxed all the time. . .and not always bouncing off the walls like his brother lol
    Good stuff!

Okay, that's all for me then.

Off to go take my nap!

Onion Skipping
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:46 pm

hi guys!! I MISS YOU!! well random pic of the twins with i believe with the cast of "indigo" apparently there is a machine in japan that when you take a pic, it makes your eyes bigger! **courtesy of ichigo-kurimu from tumblr"

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumblr_lv18fndsW51r0hl8do1_400
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

it's called purikura, you can do it online too... It's weirdly entertaining, my friends and I did it. I tend to squint when I smile, so my eyes looked like the boys above, but my friend's eyes, got anime-sized. freaking hi-lari-ous!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Warning: The following post is a completely random rant. This post also contains spoilers for the drama "Hyoryu Net Cafe" for those who haven't seen it yet. Use caution if you decide to continue to read this.

Spoiler:

Okay, I'm done now.

As you were lol
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 am

Okay, so I finally was able to find a site that streamed the final episode of Hyoryu Net Cafe. . . .

Did not explain a single thing. Neutral

Spoiler:

Which reminds me. . .I had another X-rated dream about Shinpei last night. . . .
    Onion Blush

And hot DAMN is he a good kisser!!! Twisted Evil

Anywho. . . .lookee lookee what I found!! It's one of the few clips that I could find from the drama Cafe Kichijouji de (that was more than 60 seconds long)! Onion Skipping

I really hope this link works for you guys. It's from youku.com and it says that only people in mainland China can view its content, but I've been watching videos on there for months and I live in the U.S. so. . .just try it and see what happens.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjU1NDEzMTcy.html

I don't want to give away what's happening in the clip (plus, I'm not 100% positive myself) but can I just say that Manpei is the absolute definition of sexiness here?? I've replayed this clip 3 times already and each time Man-chan was on screen, I started choking hugging the crap out of my giant teddy bear Onion Love Eyes

His hair is jet black, he's wearing all black clothes, and his skin still had that light brown tan going on. I'm telling you, his look on this show really melts my butter. . . Onion Daydreaming His character is supposed to be kind of dark and creepy, (kinda like Nekozawa in Ouran) but I find it more sexy/hot and less creepy personally Cunning Onion What makes it even more amsuing is that his character is also a pastry chef. . .so he basically is a dark, creepy, emo-punk-goth, mysterious guy who makes pretty little desserts. . . . Onion Laugh

And I don't know if it's just me but. . .Manpei definitely looks freakishly tall on this show O_O. I mean out of all the other dramas I've seen him in, this one in particular makes his legs look especially long (like he could be around 6 feet tall instead of around 5''8'. . .)
    But I'll shut up now at let you guys be the judges Onion Thumbs Up

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Mancaf10

Take it easy everyone!

And for those of us living in the U.S., Happy Thanksgiving! Onion Kiss
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm

*Claws back to the internet from beyond the computer grave* My computer is fixed and it's all back to normal. I haven't had the energy to do anything other than collapse when I get home lately, though... insane stress of work plus the depression of being in another country during the holidays? Not so much fun Onion Stress Load

BUT if I can just hold out for 26 more days... I'm going home for 3 weeks in December/January!! But first I have the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (which I'll probably fail again because my kanji sucks). Then my Translation Course Conference is a week long and near Osaka. So I have a few hurdles and 2 weeks of regular work before I can take a break Headesk Sweatdrop But I'll keep trying to make it to the finish line! Onion Study

And this poor forum! It was so active... so loved. Now it's the stupid kid sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on Onion Hypnotised I hope it doesn't stay this way. Everyone is so nice on here. It'd be sad to lose contact with everyone just because the drama is over (T_T)

I'll try to do my part to get it alive now... I need to get back into the rhythm of translating the twins' blogs and magazine articles. I hope it will generate some more discussion. But THANK YOU Mrs.Takagi for always being here and trying to keep everything alive <3 Happy Thanksgiving to you, too (^-^)/

Plus... Onion Splutter THAT PICTURE OF MANPEI. OMG. I might actually have a heart attack!! Onion Nosebleed He's SO attractive there! He looks so sexy and adult; I love his black hair and tan~ Onion Love Eyes And you're right, he DOES look really tall~ but then again, 5"8 in Japan is a good height. Especially when comparing it next to girls, who are much shorter than that usually (including me at 5"2) XDD

One of these days... that drama has to be found!! Onion Cursed/Down I've been looking around everywhere in Japanese, but nothing. It's just really unfortunate that a DVD hasn't been released for it. I found one person recommending a free streaming site but it's gone now (>.<) Past that, it's just a ton of people begging for a DVD (@_@)

Anyway, I think I'll start translating the twins' blogs again. I may skip some entries that aren't interesting so I can get caught up. Anyway, hello again everyone! Let's try to keep this place alive <3
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Glad to know you are back again, Jade! Oh, you don't know how much we miss you, without you, this threat looks like an abandoned house or something. And happy Thanksgiving, though being an Asian I am, I barely know about it Laughing
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:09 pm

jade-sama! hisashiburi!! i'm sooo glad that you are back! and plz don't be upset about being away from your family in the holidays! how about a nice pic and quote of the twins to cheer you up!

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumblr_lv4hkxt3PD1qeovlro1_500
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:32 pm

jade wrote:*Claws back to the internet from beyond the computer grave* My computer is fixed and it's all back to normal. I haven't had the energy to do anything other than collapse when I get home lately, though... insane stress of work plus the depression of being in another country during the holidays? Not so much fun Onion Stress Load

BUT if I can just hold out for 26 more days... I'm going home for 3 weeks in December/January!! But first I have the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (which I'll probably fail again because my kanji sucks). Then my Translation Course Conference is a week long and near Osaka. So I have a few hurdles and 2 weeks of regular work before I can take a break Headesk Sweatdrop But I'll keep trying to make it to the finish line! Onion Study

And this poor forum! It was so active... so loved. Now it's the stupid kid sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on Onion Hypnotised I hope it doesn't stay this way. Everyone is so nice on here. It'd be sad to lose contact with everyone just because the drama is over (T_T)

I'll try to do my part to get it alive now... I need to get back into the rhythm of translating the twins' blogs and magazine articles. I hope it will generate some more discussion. But THANK YOU Mrs.Takagi for always being here and trying to keep everything alive <3 Happy Thanksgiving to you, too (^-^)/

Plus... Onion Splutter THAT PICTURE OF MANPEI. OMG. I might actually have a heart attack!! Onion Nosebleed He's SO attractive there! He looks so sexy and adult; I love his black hair and tan~ Onion Love Eyes And you're right, he DOES look really tall~ but then again, 5"8 in Japan is a good height. Especially when comparing it next to girls, who are much shorter than that usually (including me at 5"2) XDD

One of these days... that drama has to be found!! Onion Cursed/Down I've been looking around everywhere in Japanese, but nothing. It's just really unfortunate that a DVD hasn't been released for it. I found one person recommending a free streaming site but it's gone now (>.<) Past that, it's just a ton of people begging for a DVD (@_@)

Anyway, I think I'll start translating the twins' blogs again. I may skip some entries that aren't interesting so I can get caught up. Anyway, hello again everyone! Let's try to keep this place alive <3

Jade-sama!!! Hug

It's good to "see" you again hehehe I'm glad your computer situation got worked out, but I'm sorry you've been under so much work related stress. I'm sure you're working hard though, and I wish you the best of luck!!

I've got finals coming up in school myself (and let's just say I'll be happy if I pass all my classes with a C this semester. . . Onion Cursed/Down )

It amazes me how empty this place is now. . . .the first week Ouran first debuted, this entire site was hopping!! It's disappointing to see how many people aren't stopping by and checking in anymore, even though the show is over. I mean, we've still got the movie coming up right? And all of the actors are doing other projects now, so we can at least still talk about that, right??

I still dream/daydream/fantasize about the twins daily, so I'm more than happy to come on here and spout my nonsense with you guys lol Cool

I'm glad you want to get back to translating the twins' blogs and magazine articles Jade-sama, I really miss those. . . Crying or Very sad I miss reading Manpei's speeches and Shin-chan's 30 second blurbs lol

Giiiiiiirl, I have been picking the internet raw looking for ANYTHING (a scrap, a morsel, a smidgen, any remnants at all) for Cafe Kichijoji de. So far, all of the links for the actual episodes have gone up to cyber heaven T_T And I really REALLY can't get over that. I mean this show came out AFTER GekiRangers, and from what I understand, it had only 7-8 episodes, so it's not like it would take a long time or a lot of effort for someone to re-upload all the episodes,so they've GOT to be somewhere!!
    From the very few clips that I've seen, it looks really entertaining, it's got a lot of randomness in it. Manpei looks great and his character seems very. . .bizarre, eccentric and interesting lol Plus I want to see the episode that Shin guest starred in.

OH, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!! Onion Tantrum

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Manpei suddenly turned into a giant for a minute there Razz Even in the promotion stills for the Kichijoji drama, Man seemed to tower over all the other male characters Shocked Is 5''8 really considered tall for Japanese men? (I think the average height for men in America is like 5''10').
    For a while I just figured that maybe for his character, they had Manpei wear heavy boots that made him a few inches taller *shrugs*

He's such a tall and lanky guy. . . Cunning Onion

And the drama Man and Shin did just before Ouran, Handsome Thief, those episodes aren't available anywhere either!!! Onion Stress Load I mean REALLY??!! And the only information about it is on a Japanese site. . .it looks really good too! I mean handsome thieves? Two of them who happen to be twins?!
    Why are they doing this to us. . .? Onion Icy Breeze

Hopefully someone out there will here our prayers and see fit to upload the episodes to these dramas (and at this point, I don't even care if they don't have subtitles!)

Here's some pics I found to help tide us over for the next few weeks.

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Indigo10

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Manfav10
    Onion XD Onion Love Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Manfav12

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Manhan10

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Manpon10

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Mas11

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Shinca11

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tk10

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Kh10

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Kh110
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:50 pm

yosh minna-san! let's make it our goal to make this forum alive with what the actors are doing! and mrs. takagi good luck with exams, my exams are coming up too and there is a class that i'm hoping i pass too! GOOD LUCK!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:01 am