Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:32 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

SOOOOO much for the awesome gifs, Setolove!! cheers

{I'm sorry, but I still must have Jade-sama as my first wife, but you can be my 2nd wife if you like Razz Razz }

Those episodes of Indigo no Yoru are my absolute favorite. Not only because it's centered around the twins, but I just love the fact of how devoted their characters are to their mother, it's just so adorable ^_^

I wonder how the twins are with their real mother. . .
    I think Manpei has mentioned her once in one of this blogs (I think it was on Mother's Day), but other than that, they don't mention her much. . .

I noticed that on Indigo the twins (more often than not) tended to wear identical outfits. And although I find it totally cute. . .it's personally harder for me to tell them apart that way. . .LOL

Sidebar: their characters names are listed as being "Moichi" and "Mosaka" but I noticed in episodes 41-43 their mother refers to them as "Musashi" and "Yamoto". So I'm guessing the later are supposed to be their birth names. . .?)

It is SOOOOO frustrating to not have subtitles for that show, because it is just SO good. It's funny, but it has dark bits and drama in it to, just to keep you on the edge of your seats you know? Even more, I'm still curious about what was going on in episodes 6-9 when the twins characters were first being introduced.
    (Not to mention that I saw Shinpei doing something that I NEVER EVER want to see him do again. . . Onion Sweat )

Oh yeah, and a million and one thank you's go to Jade-sama (again) for explaining the whole living situation with ManShin. I had no idea that Manpei had gotten so fed up with Shin that he actually moved out. . .it kinda breaks my heart to think about them "getting divorced" like that. . . Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    But I'm glad that they reconciled and got "remarried" Onion Skipping

That also explains why I've found so many pics of Shinpei with Jutta Yuuki together
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 1_p11Twins appreciation - Page 19 Image113Twins appreciation - Page 19 Img20033
    (I guess after he and Manpei "broke up" he started "dating other people" for a while. . . Onion Laugh )

Okay, I'm done now. . .I promise.-__-

Shinpei's one and only same-sex, hetero-soulmate is his brother!! And here's more proof!!

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ilu10Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ilu110Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ilu210
    *Their adorableness is so much that it can't even be measured Onion Starry Eyes *

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ilu310Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ilu510Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ilu710
    *It's the "I love you" stare!!! Onion Daydreaming *

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Ilu810
    Dead Onion

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

{I'm sorry, but I still must have Jade-sama as my first wife, but you can be my 2nd wife if you like Razz Razz }

Yes!! Thank you, Setolove, for the super wonderful eyecandy!! Onion Skipping

(LOL, and I appreciate your faithfulness, Mrs.Manpei! Onion XD )

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I wonder how the twins are with their real mother. . .
    I think Manpei has mentioned her once in one of this blogs (I think it was on Mother's Day), but other than that, they don't mention her much. . .

Sidebar: their characters names are listed as being "Moichi" and "Mosaka" but I noticed in episodes 41-43 their mother refers to them as "Musashi" and "Yamoto". So I'm guessing the later are supposed to be their birth names. . .?)

Yeah, I wonder how they are with their mother, too! But the only times I've seen them talk about their mom (or really, talk about their family at all) was on Mother's Day. Maybe they just want to keep their families out of the spotlight for privacy. Just because they're celebs doesn't mean their families want to be talked about, I bet.

Also, I'm assuming their real names are Musashi and Yamoto, but their nicknames are Moichi and Mosaka. That's the only thing I could think of...

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:It is SOOOOO frustrating to not have subtitles for that show, because it is just SO good. It's funny, but it has dark bits and drama in it to, just to keep you on the edge of your seats you know? Even more, I'm still curious about what was going on in episodes 6-9 when the twins characters were first being introduced.
    (Not to mention that I saw Shinpei doing something that I NEVER EVER want to see him do again. . . Onion Sweat )

Actually, I'm the same. I love this show so much, but the plots are convoluted and the words they use are difficult, so I have a hard time, too. Even if there were just Japanese subtitles, I'd be fine. But with just audio, I'm not good enough Onion Attacked by Te HOWEVER, since I love this show, I'm really tempted to try to find and buy the DVDs for it. It says in the corner of the screen at the beginning that the original airings had Japanese subs. SO if the DVDs have them, I could do so much better.

I did understand what was going on in eps 6-9, though. It's been awhile since I watched it, but from what I remember:

Spoiler:

It's not the best summary, but I hope it clears up some of it for you.

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Oh yeah, and a million and one thank you's go to Jade-sama (again) for explaining the whole living situation with ManShin. I had no idea that Manpei had gotten so fed up with Shin that he actually moved out. . .it kinda breaks my heart to think about them "getting divorced" like that. . . Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    But I'm glad that they reconciled and got "remarried" Onion Skipping

Anytime! I was sad when I saw their divorce, too, but it's OK because it was all in the past.

And thank you for all the Magical Twin Love Stare screencaps!! Onion Blush Just seeing how much they love each other makes me happy XDD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:27 am

jade wrote:

Actually, I'm the same. I love this show so much, but the plots are convoluted and the words they use are difficult, so I have a hard time, too. Even if there were just Japanese subtitles, I'd be fine. But with just audio, I'm not good enough Onion Attacked by Te HOWEVER, since I love this show, I'm really tempted to try to find and buy the DVDs for it. It says in the corner of the screen at the beginning that the original airings had Japanese subs. SO if the DVDs have them, I could do so much better.

Dude, are you SERIOUS??!

Where were you watching the episodes??

Because the only version I've been able to watch HAS the Japanese subtitles at the bottom!! Onion Sweat

You want I should send you the link? Wink

jade wrote:
    I did understand what was going on in eps 6-9, though. It's been awhile since I watched it, but from what I remember:

Spoiler:

It's not the best summary, but I hope it clears up some of it for you.

Shocked
    WOW. . .
    The storylines for that show are even deeper/more complicated than I thought. . .
    But thank you for breaking it down for me nonetheless Razz

It looks like my assumptions about what was going on were right: I realized that it was all a set up and the hosts didn't realize that they were twins and all that good stuff. . .

That first scene in episode 6 nearly left me in a coma though. . . Dead Onion
    Because you know they usually show a recap of the previous episodes first (and because I skipped the first 5 episodes), so imagine me just sitting there watching. . .

"Oh yeah. . .okay, I see. . .they're just showing everything that happened up until now. Looks pretty good. . . hey that Yuya guy is pretty hot. . .I wonder when the twins show up in this one. . .wait a second, what's going on. . .what's happening here. . .who is that guy. . .? Hold on a second, is that one of the twins?? It IS one of the twins!! OMG, it's Shin!! Onion Outrage AAAAHHH!! Makeitstop, makeitstop, makeitstop!!!" Onion Tantrum

The Magical Twin Love Stare photos were my pleasure Jade-sama Onion Daydreaming I don't know about you, but I could totally hear wedding bells in the background when I was staring at those pictures Onion Laugh
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 am

jade wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Yes!! Thank you, Setolove, for the super wonderful eyecandy!! Onion Skipping

(LOL, and I appreciate your faithfulness, Mrs.Manpei! Onion XD )

ROFL!!!!! I wouldn't want to come in between you two. XDDDDD
    I would be happy if you two would adopt me though~~~~~~~ lol

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:AAAAHHH!! Makeitstop, makeitstop, makeitstop!!!" Onion Tantrum
    THAT WAS EXACTLY MY REACTION TOO WHEN I FIRST SAW SHINPEI ON THAT EP!!!!!!!!!!!
    My poor shipper heart was breaking. T_T
    T_____________T

HAHAHAHAHA so since I just finished scanning my Ouran photobook and since I need to cheer up from remembering about what happened on those first few eps, I'LL LEAVE THIS HERE~~~~~~~~ Onion Love
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Image963

Yes, I do know that I'm not good at scanning....... Corner of Woe
    BUT THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE~~~~ Onion Starry Eyes

Er, I'll really do my best to make some gifs from ep 42 now! lol sorry I'm taking so long. Onion Bows
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:17 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    jade wrote:

Dude, are you SERIOUS??!

Where were you watching the episodes??

Because the only version I've been able to watch HAS the Japanese subtitles at the bottom!! Onion Sweat

You want I should send you the link? Wink

YES!! YES YES YES!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE. They have all these words I don't know and they say them so quickly that I'm not sure how to even START looking them up (or learn the new words either) Subs solve that problem nicely... I could do so well with subs Onion Love Eyes

And I wasn't watching them in a place, I downloaded the whole series from Megaupload links Headesk Sweatdrop

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Shocked
    WOW. . .
    The storylines for that show are even deeper/more complicated than I thought. . .

It looks like my assumptions about what was going on were right: I realized that it was all a set up and the hosts didn't realize that they were twins and all that good stuff. . .

Because you know they usually show a recap of the previous episodes first (and because I skipped the first 5 episodes), so imagine me just sitting there watching. . .

"Oh yeah. . .okay, I see. . .they're just showing everything that happened up until now. Looks pretty good. . . hey that Yuya guy is pretty hot. . .I wonder when the twins show up in this one. . .wait a second, what's going on. . .what's happening here. . .who is that guy. . .? Hold on a second, is that one of the twins?? It IS one of the twins!! OMG, it's Shin!! Onion Outrage AAAAHHH!! Makeitstop, makeitstop, makeitstop!!!" Onion Tantrum

Yeah, the plots are a MESS~ lol And that's just what I could understand. I'm sure there was even more going on... but it makes for good soap opera drama Onion XD

Episode 6 KILLED me. I was like "When are the twins showing up?? When are the twins showing up??" and then... THAT. I literally paused the episode and FREAKED OUT. Then rewound it and watched it about 1,000 times. As my shipper heart was breaking into a million pieces, the lecher in me was celebrating the shirtless Shinpei sexiness that was before me Onion Nosebleed I didn't know whether to be happy or sad LOL

setolove wrote:

Onion XD I don't mind adopting you XDD Welcome to the family! Onion Skipping

((I'm patiently awaiting Ep. 42 gifs... ahahaha))
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:00 am

jade wrote:
    And I wasn't watching them in a place, I downloaded the whole series from Megaupload links Headesk Sweatdrop

setolove wrote:

Onion XD I don't mind adopting you XDD Welcome to the family! Onion Skipping

((I'm patiently awaiting Ep. 42 gifs... ahahaha))

I'm downloading the eps too~~ Well I would have been done downloading if it wasn't because I'm having a lousy connection right now which hasn't let me download things properly. T_T
    That and it's hard to put stuff on photobucket. T___T
    which btw, I'm currently trying to do. I can't upload my gifs on photobucket right now! T__T Dumb connection!
    I already gifed half of ep 42~ ^_____^

And yay!! I'm part of the family!! Onion Skipping

Oh, and I just have to say this.........I NEVER WISHED FOR TWO PEOPLE TO KISS THIS MUCH BEFORE UNTIL I KNEW ABOUT MANPEI AND SHINPEI!!!!!!
    PLEASE OH PLEASE JUST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...and then I feel kind of bad that I'm desperately wishing for two twin brothers to kiss...... Wall ... Onion
    BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 am

jade wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Shocked
    WOW. . .

Yeah, the plots are a MESS~ lol And that's just what I could understand. I'm sure there was even more going on... but it makes for good soap opera drama Onion XD

Episode 6 KILLED me. I was like "When are the twins showing up?? When are the twins showing up??" and then... THAT. I literally paused the episode and FREAKED OUT. Then rewound it and watched it about 1,000 times. As my shipper heart was breaking into a million pieces, the lecher in me was celebrating the shirtless Shinpei sexiness that was before me Onion Nosebleed I didn't know whether to be happy or sad LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose emotions were all over the place during that scene LOL Of course I was freaking out at what was happening, yet at the same time I'm like. . . ."Wow Shinpei, where have you been hiding THIS part of your personality. . .? Cunning Onion
    And of course, it's hard to try to think clearly when there's a shirtless Takagi twin on screen anyway. . . Onion Laugh

And here is my gift for you Jade-sama Onion Blush

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ4MjcwNDEy.html

The entire Indigo no Yoru series, WITH the subtitles, starting at episode 1 Cool

If you look on the righthand side of the screen, you can see that the series is seperated into two parts; Episodes 1-30 and then 31-60. They're all in order as well and the quality is pretty decent Onion Drinks Tea
    I actually need to finish the last 5 episodes myself today. . .

Anywho, I hope this helps you out!!

setolove wrote:
    Oh, and I just have to say this.........I NEVER WISHED FOR TWO PEOPLE TO KISS THIS MUCH BEFORE UNTIL I KNEW ABOUT MANPEI AND SHINPEI!!!!!!
    PLEASE OH PLEASE JUST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...and then I feel kind of bad that I'm desperately wishing for two twin brothers to kiss......
    BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!

Trust me Setolove, you are NOT the only one who feels this way. (I think that's been well established by now on this thread. . .lol)
    I do feel a bit guilty for shipping twin brothers like this. . .but it's all their fault anyway!! Onion T_T

With Shin always "putting the moves" on this brother, and then Man always "playing hard to get, but secretly enjoys it". And then they make it so obvious that they're crazy about each other. . .and they're a married couple anyway, right?

Ever since becoming a fan of 'Takagincest' nowadays when I'm watching TV or a movie and I see a straight couple getting romantic, my impression is always "Ugh. . .how LAME! Onion Yellow Card "
    Regular straight couples are so BORING compared to forbidden brotherly love. . .X-D

I'd love to see them kiss as well or Shinpei kissing Manpei ('cuz we all know it's bound to happen sooner or later lol)
    But then again, with all the "home practicing" they've had to do, who knows what went on when there was no one around to stop them. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

The entire Indigo no Yoru series, WITH the subtitles, starting at episode 1 Cool

If you look on the righthand side of the screen, you can see that the series is seperated into two parts; Episodes 1-30 and then 31-60. They're all in order as well and the quality is pretty decent Onion Drinks Tea

Onion Anger Onion T_T Don\'t Go I tried watching it, but EVERY episode I click on tells me "Sorry, this video can only be streamed in mainland China"

Rain on My Parade Onion Attacked by Te Why, life? Why do you have to be so cruel??
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 am

jade wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Onion Anger Onion T_T Don\'t Go I tried watching it, but EVERY episode I click on tells me "Sorry, this video can only be streamed in mainland China"

Rain on My Parade Onion Attacked by Te Why, life? Why do you have to be so cruel??

WHAT???!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!

NO WAY!!!

Onion To Kill

That's impossible! I've been watching it for the past month and it hasn't given me a SPECK of trouble!! Mad

Ugh, this is SOOO irritating!!

I am so-so sorry Jade-sama, I had no idea. . .this is just plain dumb. . .

I refuse to give up though!!

I think there was another host site that I found that streamed episodes of Indigo with the Japanese subtitles. . .

Give me a couple of hours and I promise to let you know what I find.

In the name of Takagi Twin obsessed fangirls everywhere, I WILL not give up!! Onion Thumbs Up

I know this doesn't exactly help. . .but to soften the blow, I thought I might upload these hot/adorable pictures of Shin I found the other day. . .I'm sorry some of the pics are kinda small though. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Sexysh10Twins appreciation - Page 19 Sexysh11
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Sexysh12
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Sexysh13

{I've said it before and I'll say it again: to me, the twins were at their absolute peak of sexiness when they had the tan skin and black hair} Onion Daydreaming Onion :3 Sigh

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Images10
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Shinne10
    (does anyone else think that Shinpei's facial features have changed slightly over the past few years. . .?)

Not that I'm complaining. . .just putting my usual 2 cents in. . . Onion Whistle

Last edited by Mrs.ManpeiTakagi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Empty Unbelieable shocking (old) news

Post by yetimati Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:05 am

Hi, every body in Ouran, this is my first post Smile. I, just like you guy, am a HUGE fangirl of these wonderful twin, truthfully, I've been following this thread for a LOOOOOOONG time, but dare not to participate with you guy, as I'm not a native Eng speaker, my English's very bad. But now I have something that I MUST tell you or else my brain gonna BLOW UP all over the place.
    So what could that "something" be?! Well, that a long story. As usual, today I'm in the class, I got bored so I searched the name "Takagi Shinpei" on Google (don't ask me why I can Googling in the class, that's a long story too). A list of aswer came out. And then I was like: "Huh, boring! I've already check EVERY ONE of them." And then I click to page 2... page 3... Then a link got me interested, that is "Shinpei Yey!", a community page for Shin in Livejournal from the time he still participated in Tenimyu.
    Guess WHAT I found in that page?! affraid
    I found a link (link again?! LOL at myself) toward Tenimyu Community, and after reading it, my expression was Onion Sweat Onion Hypnotised Onion XD Onion Daydreaming Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion (yeah, exactly in this order LOL).
    And then I went back to this thread, I saw:
    I'd love to see them kiss as well or Shinpei kissing Manpei ('cuz we all know it's bound to happen sooner or later lol)

All I could think was: " No way, she has already sense it coming, how's it possible?!" :Outrage:
    So here it is your MOST SHOCKING EVER news, althought it's pretty old but please enjoying it slowly and calmly and don't murder me after you read because I own nothing of it. All credits goes to Reg in Livejournal.
    *Big warning*: Don't reading this in front of people, they may think you has gotten crazy.
    Here we go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    o___O;;
    I was surfing around chinese forums and I found a post... and one site lead to another, which lead to another.. which lead to this:

from the new Kaidou's blog here

2006 年12月16日
    今日は…
    どーも!!
    3回目の公演も終わりました!!…が、今日はちょっとしたトラブルがありまして…(-_-Wink 桃城役の心平さんとぶつかる所があるんですが、そこで勢い余って…心平さんと唇が当たってしまって…その時何のフォローも出来ず、テンパって海堂を一瞬忘れてしまいました…。その時は、今まで一回もそんな事はなく、男の人となんて初めてでもぉ頭が真っ白になってなにも出来ませんでした。。見に来てくださったみなさん…ホントにすいませんでした。それと靴が脱げると言うトラブルも……(-_-Wink
    もぉホント来てくださった方に申し訳なくて、2幕の試合では一生懸命頑張りました!!
    ホントにすいませんでした。もぉやらないように次から頑張ります!!応援してて下さいm(__)m

公演終わってからは凄い落ちてたんですけど、周りのみんなが優しく声かけてくれて、凄い助かりました☆
    ホント明日からまたしっかり身を引き締め直して頑張ります!!

今日来てくださったみなさんありがとうございます☆ すいませんでした!!プレゼント、手紙、コメント、ホントにありがとうございます☆
    それでは♪明日も頑張ります☆☆

japanese -> chinese -> english translation:
    Hello everyone!
    The third show ended as well!! ...but, today there was a little problem (-_-Wink

There's a scene were Momoshiro's actor, Shinpei-san, and I bump into each other,
    there was too much force there... (so) Shinpei-san and I kissed...

At that time I really couldn't think, and for that moment I forgot that I'm acting as Kaidou...
    At that time, because something like this hasn't happened before, it's my first time with a guy, my mind really went blank and couldn't think of anything.
    To the people who came to watch the show... I'm really sorry. Compared to the time when I dropped my shoes, this is even... (-_-Wink

I feel really sorry for the audience, and I'll work hard on my match in the second act!
    I'm really sorry. In order for similar things not to happen again, I'll continue to work hard! Please continue to support (me) m(_ _)m

Although I was really down after the show ended, I'm glad the people around me comforted me gently, so I got great help☆
    From tomorrow I'll cheer up and work hard again!
    Thank you to everyone who came today☆ I'm really sorry!!
    Thank you for the presents, letters, comments too☆

Then, I'll work hard tomorrow as well☆☆

excuse the extremely inaccurate translation ~__~

edit: bits from the chinese blog I found the whole thing on:
    -It's after the "red eye" incident
    -Echizen was shocked by Momoshiro's red eyes so they weren't moving, then Kaidou was running over.
    -Momoshiro suddenly turned his head and they kissed (?)
    -Shinpei got embarrassed and looked away (as if he was thinking of something?)
    -Tomo couldn't act, and just stood there
    -Doori, who was the closest and saw the whole incident, suddenly started laughing, which made the whole audience react.
    -They continued the play, but Tomo and Shinpei both were a bit embarrassed while saying their lines.

Much love for Doori♥️

*dies*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Look above* Whoa, first post and I've already write a NOVEL. And excuse me if I make some grammar mistake, as I said, my English pretty bad.
    Final thougth: Who want to go with me to Japan to HUNT TOMO DOWN for this?

Last edited by yetimati on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding final thougth LOL)
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:48 am

Onion Sudden shock <- This was me reading that, except more intense. I actually made a rather loud shocked noise. It's the middle of the night her..

DAMNIT I WISH THERE WAS FOOTAGE OF THE MOMO/KAIDOU KISS, HOWEVER ACCIDENTAL. Shinpei being Momo at the time is just happy coincidence. But that is one of my many Tenipuri ships.

Also, HIIII! THAT WAS AN AMAZING FIRST POST!! Very Happy I'm glad lurkers are joining in too! And don't worry about your first language not being English. It's the internet!

Onion Kiss

(Yeah, couldn't resist)
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:28 am

Welcome to our Twincest fangirl haven, yetimati! Don't worry about your English mistakes or sounding crazy. You'll fit right in! <3

-----------------

So anyway... I lost track of time when I was translating the Shinpei X Manpei X Haruna Cross Talk interview (I should be able to finish it and post it by tomorrow, so keep an eye out!)

And because of my Ouran obsession, it's now WELL past bedtime. I decided to do my quick routine email/website check before shutting off the computer and then I saw that Manpei updated again! Those two have GOT to stop updating at 11, 12, 1 in the middle of the night~ LOL (They had a costume meeting for the Ouran meeting today!) Since it's so late, I don't have time to translate it right now, but I'll do it at work tomorrow. I decided to post the picture now, though... (^-^)

Twins appreciation - Page 19 M2011913

I LOVE THE FACE SHINPEI IS MAKING AT MANPEI Onion XD
    And blonde Yusuke is adorable <3

But more importantly...

LOOK AT SHINPEI MAKING FACES AT MANPEI Onion Daydreaming

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    That's impossible! I've been watching it for the past month and it hasn't given me a SPECK of trouble!! Mad

I think there was another host site that I found that streamed episodes of Indigo with the Japanese subtitles. . .

It's ok. It's not your fault! But it IS really irritating Onion Cursed/Down I've used that website before for other shows and I've never had a problem before *sigh* I hope you can find another site~ but if not, maybe I'll just go find the DVDs~ (^^')

Anyway, thanks for the "lift my spirits" pictures! Onion Skipping Shinpei is such a cutie! His face has changed quite a bit in the past few years. I liked him more when he had the slightly slimmer face, but I think he's looking really good in Ouran! (And I agree that their black hair and tans were HOT Onion Nosebleed )
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Ok, I'm at work and I've been busy this morning! Onion XD

Manpei's Blog (the picture is the one in my post above~)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ouran Costume Meeting"
    2011-09-13 22:47:26

Good evening ☆

As always, thank you for all the comments!
    I read every single one p(^^)q
    I'm really grateful.
    Thanks.

Today,
    I went to the costume meeting for
    the "Ouran High School Host Club" movie ☆

Since the end of filming, the Ouran members haven't met at all.
    When we met at last, it gave me some peace of mind (laugh)
    Everyone was energetic
    and smiled from beginning to end ♪
    Even though it was just a costume meeting, it was insanely fun ><
    They're all really the greatest.
    Don't you guys have friends like that??

Now we're looking ahead to the movie and we're in the preparation phrase.
    To make the best work we can, with some coaching, we want to try a trial run.
    All the staff have had hardships, so we want give the best performances so we can make the greatest and strongest work.
    Let's definitely create an Ouran sensation across Japan!!
    I'm really relying on
    everyone's power~!!

Tomorrow,
    I have rehearsal for the play "Kizuna"!!
    I'll try my best to dance!!
    I'll try my best to sing!!
    I'll try my best to act!!
    And I'll enjoy it ☆

Also, also
    we're all tied together with our smiles ☆彡

"Take extra care with this year's colds!!"
    2007-11-22 (Thr) 11:30pm

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Image247_p

Good evening ☆
    Hello, I'm Manpei who hasn't been able to get over this cold for an entire week m(__)m
    Ugh~ this year's cold is stubborn... This might be the first time it's ever been this bad

At any rate, my voice is horrible (*_*)
    Please try not to catch a cold, everyone (>_<)

Because I'm off tomorrow, I came to sleep over at Shinpei's house today ☆
    I knew I'd feel more at ease here♪
    So I think I'm going to take it easy today (laugh)

-----

**Of COURSE he feels more at ease at Shinpei's! He knows Shinpei is going to take care of him and baby him~ lol

"Hello ☆"
    2007-11-13- (Tue) 8:55pm

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Image240_p

I'd been filming since morning today ☆

Since we finished filming in mid-morning, I met up with Shinpei this evening and we went out to eat shabu shabu o(><)o
    Wow, it was delicious ♪
    I ate too much, and now it's a little painful f^_^;

I have tomorrow off ☆
    But I have stuff to do, so it'll be a day off that doesn't feel like a day off...

I'm posting a 2-shot with Shin today ☆
    though the image quality sucks, and our faces are too bright.

Shinpei is next to me right now, dead asleep (laugh)

EDIT: the announcement has been edited to fit our new decisions (^^')

I have a BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT

The Blog Entries subforum is now split into Manpei Blogs, Shinpei Blogs, and Other Blogs.

The Blog Entries subforum will also be arranged Z-A. The dates are numbers only (format: YEAR-MONTH-DAY) in order for entries to fall chronologically with the NEWEST (ex. 2011) at the top and the OLDEST (ex. 2007) at the bottom.

However, new translations of OLD blogs will be "sticky"-ed at the very top for about one week so they won't be accidentally skipped. After one week, the post will be un-"sticky"-ed and it will fall back into chronological order.

Please note that with Z-A ordering in the BLOG AREA ONLY, posts that have been newly commented on WILL NOT automatically move to the top. You'll need to keep an eye out for the orange flags to show you when new comments have been added.

Thank you for your understanding!

Onion Whistle

Last edited by jade on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I added in more blogs)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 am

jade wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

It's ok. It's not your fault! But it IS really irritating Onion Cursed/Down I've used that website before for other shows and I've never had a problem before *sigh* I hope you can find another site~ but if not, maybe I'll just go find the DVDs~ (^^')

Anyway, thanks for the "lift my spirits" pictures! Onion Skipping Shinpei is such a cutie! His face has changed quite a bit in the past few years. I liked him more when he had the slightly slimmer face, but I think he's looking really good in Ouran! (And I agree that their black hair and tans were HOT Onion Nosebleed )

I'm so so sorry Jade-sama!

I must've checked about 15 different sites and not ONE of them had the episodes of Indigo no Yoru with the subtitles Sad
    It is really REALLY hard to find episodes of that show online period. . .I mean it only came out a year or two ago, right?

*sighs* That's really lame too. . .but you still have a better chance of getting the DVD's than I do. . . Rolling Eyes

(And on a slightly different note, I'm STILL ticked off that I can't find episodes of Cafe Kichijoji de online either. . .and THAT came out way before Indigo did!! Mad I wanna see my Manpei hunny-bunny!! Onion Tantrum )

Do you really think that Shinpei had a slimmer face back before around 2008-2009? To me it looked fuller/chubbier then than it does now. . .like I can see a difference in his face when he smiled then and when he smiles now. . .who knows, they've changed their look like 20 times in the past 4 years. . .
    Not to mention they appear to be "de-aging" year after year. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 19 B_boys12Twins appreciation - Page 19 Beach_10

How can these be pictures of the same two people??
    How?
    HOW??

Speaking of which. . .I've never seen the Tenimyu, so I don't really have an opinion on Shin's "accidental kiss", but I DO know that I'd LOVE to hear/see a blooper from Ouran, when Hikaru and Kaoru are doing one of their flirty/lovey-dovey scenes, and by "accident" of course. . .one of the twins' lips brushed the others cheek. . . Onion Love Eyes
    (And disagree if you want but I can TOTALLY picture Shinpei doing that as a joke to Manpei; just to get a rise out of him, y'know? Gotta love Shin, the stereotypical, cute/annoying younger brother) Onion Whistle

Oh and thanks again for the amazing blog translations Jade-sama! I don't know why, but I'm especially obsessed with their older posts for some reason. . .and I'm not even going to mention how adorable it is that Manpei went to his little brothers house when he was feeling sick. . . Onion Starry Eyes You know Shin TOTALLY waited on him hand and foot ^_^
    I think Man was just going through withdrawl sypmtoms, and needed an excuse to stay over. . .and catching a cold seems like a good reason, right??
    I even love the the cute photos (as sucky as the images are). I could already tell that that was Shin waving energetically in the background in the first picture LOL

Here's some more lovely photos from my personal (and ever growing) collection:

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Shinho10Twins appreciation - Page 19 Shinho11Twins appreciation - Page 19 Manhou10

*Just how I love to see my men: in the kitchen* Gleaming Onion Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Lovetr10
    *Shinpei with his husband AND his mistress?? Onion Outrage *

Twins appreciation - Page 19 3cuten10
    *If I recall correctly. . .Manpei was asking his fans what can he make for dinner using the stuff in front of him. . .isn't he precious? ^_^*

Twins appreciation - Page 19 3cuten11

Twins appreciation - Page 19 3_s10
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:07 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

sorry to chip in like this, but i looked at the site (yes, i want to watch indigo no yoru with subs too :3 Nodding ), and while i can't access them as well, i'm pretty sure those are chinese subs, not japanese ones.

jade, tsutaya seems to be renting the DVDs, so if you need subs, how about renting them? Smile

i wonder if softsubs are available somewhere... if they are, we could make subs out of them!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:53 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Manhou10

ANNA. IZZY.
    THE MANPEI HOUSEWIFE OCCURRENCE ON TUMBLR.
    I CANNOT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE WITHOUT THINKING OF IT.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Manhou10

ANNA. IZZY.
    THE MANPEI HOUSEWIFE OCCURRENCE ON TUMBLR.
    I CANNOT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE WITHOUT THINKING OF IT.

HAHAHAH ME TOO. That one in particular. The others where he's in the kitchen get a passing mention.
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 am

Ok, so I wanted to post the Twins X Haruna Cross Talk, but my computer at home is trying to commit suicide, so I spent all my time trying to fix it Onion Stress Load That means I haven't had time to finish translating it yet. Please be patient!

In the meantime, I've been translating Manpei's blog posts while at work, so I hope this can bring a little Twin Satisfaction~

The first post is adorable. But if you ask me, the second post is one of the best Manpei's written Onion Blush Not only is he being very open about his feelings on the events of Gekiranger (which means there are GEKIRANGER SPOILERS), but he seems to also be expressing his real feelings about Shinpei and how much it means to him when they spend time together. It's so heart-warming Onion Love

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

"It was fun(>_<)"
    2007-12-08 (Sat) 1:19am

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Image258_p

Hello ☆

I did after recording this morning p(^^)q
    I worked until evening so I was able to work leisurely for the first time in a long time o(^-^)o

After I finished, I went to Roppongi to see Shinpei's play ♪
    It was really good o(><)o If I've got the time, I'll go see it again (*_*)

I have after recording again tomorrow ☆★
    I'll do my best (^_-)-☆

"Treasured Time ♪"
    2008-02-06 (Thr) 9:13pm

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Img20080206_p

Good evening ☆

I'm sorry for not updating in so long (;_; )
    My phone broke...
    and I changed it out for a new one (^^ゞ
    I think the pictures I've posted on my blog until now have been bad quality and hard to see, but this new phone has 500,000 pixels (>.<)
    I can post really good pictures ♪
    I'll post lots of pictures from now on so look forward to it, everyone (^_-)~☆

How did you like the latest episode of Gekiranger?
    When I first read the script, I could really understand Retsu's inability to forgive Rio.
    And because of that, I was able to throw myself into it and put a lot of feeling into the fight scene.
    Between takes, Rio and I discussed and practiced the fights together. I'm personally pretty satisfied with it.

Then, in order to protect Mele and Rio, we fought against Long... but when they lost their lives anyway, I was actually crying there on the set.
    Then this genuine feeling of hatred boiled up from the bottom of my heart. So the real me will probably be mixed in with my acting in Episodes 48 and 49.

The Gekirangers have a unity greater than ever before, but how will they fight against Long...?
    Please look forward to the ending ☆

Today I had off ♪
    So I went for a drive with Shinpei (*^O^*)
    As you all know, Shinpei and I love cars (^O^)♪
    We had a relaxing time together while we watched the scenery go by.
    Somehow it felt really luxurious (o^_^o)
    I want to keep treasuring times like this always ☆

Well then, here's your first look at what my new phone can do! I'll post some pictures (*^-^*)

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Img20080206_1_p

I guess next time will be Shinpei's turn! I'll look through his blog posts for really good ones Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks for the lovely blog translations as always, Jade-sama Cool

I think the ones where the twins talk about seeing each other/spending time with each other, make me the most giddy and happy Onion Daydreaming

They totally sound like newlyweds when they do that Onion XD

Manpei's long, scripture-like blogs imply that he really sits and thinks about what he wants to say before he types it out; like he put a lot of thought into them you know? I find that so awesome and so cool ^_^

But I still love Shinpei's hyperactive blogs as well:they remind me of a 5 year old who was just given his first can of pop Cunning Onion (or "soda" depending on where you're from)

I look forward to reading these blogs everyday! I make sure I come on here and read them every night before I go to bed (and I try to post one last reply before I hit the sack as well)

And take your time with those translations! I'm getting giddy all over again thinking about when you'll be finished translating the ikemen variety show with the twins Onion Starry Eyes
    (I watched it for the thousandth time again the other night. . .every time I watch it, I notice something I didn't see before. . .am I a complete nerd or what?? Rolling Eyes ) I've got a feeling school/work/life are gonna be kicking my butt within the next few weeks, so it'll definitely give me something to look forward too! cheers

[Picture time!!!]

Twins appreciation - Page 19 1manpe10

Twins appreciation - Page 19 1mnape10

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Mannes10

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Sexytw10

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Image211
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:11 am

And take your time with those translations! I'm getting giddy all over again thinking about when you'll be finished translating the ikemen variety show with the twins Onion Starry Eyes
    Uhm, where can I watch this show anyway? It seem interesting.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:17 am

yetimati wrote:
    Uhm, where can I watch this show anyway? It seem interesting.

Here ya go!! Very Happy

Like I said, Jade-sama isn't finished translating the dialouge yet. . .ah, but it's totally entertaining, just the same!

Part 1

Part 2

* I really like this part, because it shows the big difference between the twins' personalties ^_^*

Part 3
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I look forward to reading these blogs everyday! I make sure I come on here and read them every night before I go to bed (and I try to post one last reply before I hit the sack as well)

Aww... thank you Onion Love It makes all the work worthwhile when I see comments like that~ as long as the translations are being appreciated, I'll keep 'em coming! o(^-^)o

Speaking of which... I finished the Twins X Haruna Cross Talk!! It took longer than I'd anticipated because I was being picky again. But I'm just glad my computer seems to be working fine again today (after another couple hours of maintenance Onion Wipes Sweat, h ) But PLEASE go check it out!! (^o^)v

Takagi Manpei X Takagi Shinpei X Kawaguchi Haruna Cross Talk

There is one thing in particular that Manpei says in this interview that made me stop translating and scream "REALLY?!?!" at my photobook repeatedly. I couldn't believe what he said! ...no, I STILL can't believe what he said!! I was in shock, laughing, and imagining the situation over and over... before fainting from blood loss from a massive nosebleed XDD I'm sure when you get to it, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about, too (^o^) But I believe that those two could be unholy terrors JUST LIKE the Hitachiin brothers if they wanted to be evil (o_o)

Anyway, I'll devote myself back to the Ikemen Variety Show again! I got a little side-tracked with the photobook (@_@) Sorry. It's hard because I can translate the blogs (and maybe even the photobook) when I'm at work, but I can't play videos on my work computer... so I can only work on the Ikemen show when I'm at home. Once I'm done with the show, though, I'll translate Manpei's and Shinpei's individual interviews from the photobook... which are also nicely "informative" o(^-^)o So keep looking forward to all of it! <3

P.S. - Thank you for the picture show! (^-^)/
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:42 am

Shinpei showing his love for Manpei
    Quote #382,365,957,264:

It seems like there was a huge response for Manpei on the that "shock!" TV show ☆
    We're shocked that 'Takagi Manpei' came in 2nd as the most researched word!!
    We celebrated together (laugh)
    But really, thank you!! I'm as happy over Man winning as if it was actually me (>_<)

I love Shin-chan <3 He's said it before, but I MELT inside every time he says "万の事は自分の事のようだ" (It's like I'm him) Normally twins try so hard to show others how they're different, but Shin always talking about how he feels as if they're the same. They're so close and affectionate and ldskjasldfk I LOVE THEM.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:05 am

jade wrote:Shinpei showing his love for Manpei
    Quote #382,365,957,264:

It seems like there was a huge response for Manpei on the that "shock!" TV show ☆
    We're shocked that 'Takagi Manpei' came in 2nd as the most researched word!!
    We celebrated together (laugh)
    But really, thank you!! I'm as happy over Man winning as if it was actually me (>_<)

I love Shin-chan <3 He's said it before, but I MELT inside every time he says "万の事は自分の事のようだ" (It's like I'm him) Normally twins try so hard to show others how they're different, but Shin always talking about how he feels as if they're the same. They're so close and affectionate and ldskjasldfk I LOVE THEM.

The 2nd thing that drives me wild about Shinpei is how much he loves/fanboys his twin brother Hug
    (The 1st thing that drives me wild about him is his big eyes and cute, chubby face Onion Daydreaming )

You really never hear them bad-mouthing each other when one does better at something (or sure, they tease each other from time to time about stuff, but it's never anything harsh, you know?)

Shin is ALWAYS so proud of Man. Does Manpei even realize that he has his own personal groupie living with him??

HA!! Just now I imagined Shinpei asking Manpei for his autorgraph. . .

Shinpei: "Man-chan, I'm really one of your biggest fans. . .could you sign my poster for me please?"

Manpei: "Dude, you sleep in the bedroom right next to mine. . .go away. . . Rolling Eyes "

Razz

That's so sweet, I just can't get over the affection they show for each other. Now if we could only see that kiss we've all been fantasizing about. . . Twisted Evil

Thanks as always, Jade-sama Onion Bows

Now I HAVE to share these pictures I found. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Little10

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Little11

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Sandj10

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Sillyt10
    *This weirdness has "Manpei" written all over it. . . Big Laugh *

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Tumblr42
    *They really kill me with this. Skinny little legs n' all. . .LOL*

And for those of you who haven't seen this yet. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Twindr10
    Chiba Yudai drew an adorable picture of the twins!! I can actually tell who is who. . .can you?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:16 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    You really never hear them bad-mouthing each other when one does better at something (or sure, they tease each other from time to time about stuff, but it's never anything harsh, you know?)

You're completely right! In all the interviews, they'll say something like - "Manpei is better at jump shots than me... he's really good!" and then Manpei will say, "Yeah, but Shinpei is faster than me! He can run really fast, it's amazing!" XDD

Instead of badmouthing each other or getting angry, they just say "I know, but he's better as such-and-such" They just turn around and praise each other more <3 It's so sweet~~ Onion Blush

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Shin is ALWAYS so proud of Man. Does Manpei even realize that he has his own personal groupie living with him??

HA!! Just now I imagined Shinpei asking Manpei for his autorgraph. . .

Shinpei: "Man-chan, I'm really one of your biggest fans. . .could you sign my poster for me please?"

Manpei: "Dude, you sleep in the bedroom right next to mine. . .go away. . . Rolling Eyes "

Razz

LMAO Onion XD I love it when you make up these conversations they probably actually have! They sound JUST LIKE something they would say, so they're hilarious!! <3

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 19 Little10

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Little11

OMG THOSE PICTURES Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed

...I wonder if I could translate that interview there...? Cunnin Onion Idea

OH, and BTW... the twins put up another caption contest picture on Facebook!! This time with Honey-senpai as a guest :3

Twins appreciation - Page 19 Twinshoneyfb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:48 pm