setolove
    Host Club Member

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

*builds a shrine for Mrs. Takagi*

.......*starts worshipping*

That was just perfection!!!!
    I'm kind of speechless at the moment. lol
    Well and if I wasn't so busy right now, I would say more but I couldn't resist reading this using my cellphone. XD
    Anyways, your fic was amazing!!!

Oh great Mrs. Takagi........please write more Takagicest fics!! *bows down*

I have A LOT of fic ideas but I can never actually write one. XD
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:19 pm

whats up Takagi Ladies! (any possible Gentlemen... I dont judge)

I havent been active in a while sorry! the reason is.. one, because I forget what communities/forums I'm part of ( I'm in alot) since this isn't my laptop and I don't have anything saved to favourites like on MY old laptop( RIP) and two, well honestly I have been led astray by kpop group B2ST/BEAST since I went to their concert they had in my home country London! (they were amazing! BTW) and I have also been on a short Yamapi buzz until I read somewhere on the net that he could more than likely be banging some french beauty ( I am happy his rumored GF is foreign but its not me! Onion Tantrum

I am definately a asian pop culture whore ( and proud Onion Thumbs Up) but I digress... to many korean/japnese hotties! Manpei-san, Shinpei-san gomenasai! please forgive I love you guys too hontoni!

Anyway I'm here and back for the Man/shin love train! I browsed through the thread and I noticed that you guys seem to be into Shinpei lately.

I saw that someone did a christmas card (sorry I forgot who) its super cute and awesome! when it gets sent (I assume your sending it) please let me know how it goes, I sent my belated b-day card but I dont think it got there or maybe it wasn't good enough to be blogged or mentioned! but its all good! (if it got there I'm glad) I think they will definately mention your card! I think my next creation will a skull and cross bone printed v-necked t-shirt, mainly for Manpei but I will make two anyway if I do it.

Anyway about the facial hair thing I think they definately get a little stubble on the chin!
    The geuss who Man/shin game I agree with the majority I think Shin is on the right and manpei on the left! that always seems to be the case with most of their pictures anyway.

For a side not I think both definately resemble their father (same nose) I saw a small thumbnail size pic of one of the twins with their hair pulled back somewhere in the thread and I remember the pics they took with their dad at some car race and I thought as they get older thats who they will look like just a bit hotter!

anyway my novel had ended! (please excuse typos I type faster then I think) see you guys soon
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm

NickyTakagi wrote:

I saw that someone did a christmas card (sorry I forgot who) its super cute and awesome! when it gets sent (I assume your sending it) please let me know how it goes, I sent my belated b-day card but I dont think it got there or maybe it wasn't good enough to be blogged or mentioned! but its all good! (if it got there I'm glad) I think they will definately mention your card! I think my next creation will a skull and cross bone printed v-necked t-shirt, mainly for Manpei but I will make two anyway if I do it.

Aw thanks for the compliment! I saw your bear card many, many pages ago on this thread, and I absolutely LOVED it! I'm sure the twins did too...it was so adorable! I have a quick question for you actually...when you sent it to them, did you use the address that was posted on this thread? Cause I have it written down but I want to make sure that address will work.

Plus that t-shirt idea is brilliant! It's totally their style. I can picture it now...I'm sure they'll match it with a fedora Onion Daydreaming

And Mrs. Takagi - Great work!!! Onion Thumbs Up I'm a writer also, and I was really impressed with the way you wrote! Even if I'm not a fan of twincest, it was an adorable ficlet. You should definitely consider writing more!

Also, I'm almost done sketching my next Takagi blog comic - Shinpei's blog this time. I should be ready to post it in a couple of days! Onion Whistle
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi Sarilee you are very talented! thank you also for compliment about my card! I like your comic strip too! I'm not good at anything orignal even with my card I had to look a pictures of teddy bears! oh and thanks about the t-shirt idea! I might do it now!
    Anyway in answer to your question.. yes I did used the address in thread, on my envelope I put a small label with the japanese address and then I put the translated japanese address.

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:59 pm

NICKYTAKAGI!!! long time no see my dear!! and lucky you went to a BEAST concert! i've become a kpop fan myself and i have been neglecting here too! GOOD THAT YOUR'RE BACK!! Onion Thumbs Up

and thank you mrs. takagi for the fan fic! IT WAS AWESOME!!
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:04 pm

NickyTakagi wrote:Hi Sarilee you are very talented! thank you also for compliment about my card! I like your comic strip too! I'm not good at anything orignal even with my card I had to look a pictures of teddy bears! oh and thanks about the t-shirt idea! I might do it now!
    Anyway in answer to your question.. yes I did used the address in thread, on my envelope I put a small label with the japanese address and then I put the translated japanese address.

Awesome, thank you!

Also, I have to constantly look up reference pictures for my comics (not that I mind, most of them are of the twins haha...), but oh well. Hopefully I'll get better if I keep drawing Onion Skipping
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Tama wrote:
    setolove wrote:*builds a shrine for Mrs. Takagi*

.......*starts worshipping*

That was just perfection!!!!
    I'm kind of speechless at the moment. lol
    Well and if I wasn't so busy right now, I would say more but I couldn't resist reading this using my cellphone. XD
    Anyways, your fic was amazing!!!

Oh great Mrs. Takagi........please write more Takagicest fics!! *bows down*

I have A LOT of fic ideas but I can never actually write one. XD

Oh my god

That made my day

Oh my god

Thank you

Awwww, you ladies are too kind.

The pleasure was all mine, I'm glad you liked it.

Onion Bows

I'd be happy to write for Takagincest fanfics in the future (although I don't know if I'll be able to top the one I just wrote lol)

Actually, I'd LOVE to read any fanfiction you guys can come up with. I tried to keep mine pretty tame, but I wouldn't object to anyone who could "spice things up" a little. Gleaming Onion Eyes

And welcome back, Nicky! I was wondering where you went! Hug

And you're right, I guess we have been going on and on about Shinpei a lot on here lately. . .I can't exactly explain why though; I think it somehow started with this fascination some of us had regarding the transformation of his physical features during the past 4 or 5 years.

But then again, Manpei has changed a lot these past few years too. . .

Well anywho, I love Man and Shin equally, and in the future I'll try harder not to be so one-sided about them.

I actually had some random thoughts/questions about the twins that I wanted to ask everyones opinions on, but I'm heading out for a bit so it's gonna have to wait a while. . . Razz

Stay warm everybody! (or stay cool, depending on where you live. . .lol) Cool

Post by NickyTakagi on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Yes I am back! Hi Laila Hug and Mrs.takagi hello! Hug

Yes Beast was good I was so happy they was in London if the twins came for whatever reason I would even more happy! speaking of Kpop I remembered seeing the one of the photos the twins took while doing Kizuna, does anyone know Ukiss here? well ex-Ukiss member Kibum (now going by the name Allen) is in the pictures with the twins,I totally forgot he was doing Kizuna! the twins are in front wearing red t-shirts and Kibum/Allen is at the back just a bit of trivia for ya, nothing important.
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 am

I finished my latest Takagi blog illustration! From Shinpei's blog this time! After I scanned it, I realized just how un-colorful it is...sorry. But enjoy anyway!

I...think it's about time for me to invest in a new set of colored pencils... Onion Drinks Tea
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:17 am

SariLee wrote:I finished my latest Takagi blog illustration! From Shinpei's blog this time! After I scanned it, I realized just how un-colorful it is...sorry. But enjoy anyway!

I...think it's about time for me to invest in a new set of colored pencils... Onion Drinks Tea

WAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Onion XD

And I don't think it's "un-colorful" at all, I think the color scheme is just fine ^_^

Great job, SariLee Onion Thumbs Up

I think the very last drawing is my favorite:

Shinpei calling NASA, Manpei snickering in the background, and Love-kun just being cute lol

Just out of curiousity though, about how long does it take you to finish each of these drawings? You seem to crank them out only after a few days and they always look great!

I can't wait to see the next one. . .have you decided which blog entry you're going to use for your next Takagi-comic? Razz

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:41 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Just out of curiousity though, about how long does it take you to finish each of these drawings? You seem to crank them out only after a few days and they always look great!

I can't wait to see the next one. . .have you decided which blog entry you're going to use for your next Takagi-comic? Razz

Awww thank you! Um I can usually get it done in two or three days. I usually sketch it out and outline it with my Sharpie pen one day, and then the next day I'll spend coloring it. Let's see the coloring took....all of Bride of Chucky and an episode of Rocko's Modern Life (I can only concentrate on coloring when I'm watching something Headesk Sweatdrop ), so it took about two hours to color. And I'd say maybe an hour and a half to draw? Something like that haha

I have a whole list of blogs I want to illustrate...Out of Shinpei's blogs I've got the one where he wants beef (I'm thinking of doing some kind of zombie parody),the yogurt one of course, submerging Manpei's cell, and the one where he wonders if Man is a cyborg.

Out of Man's, I've got...the one where he lost his cell in a taxi...yeah that's it. Man-chan doesn't really write many comedy worthy blogs... Onion Breeze

But hopefully there will be more soon! I've got a lot of work ahead of me... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:07 am

Arw, thank you so much (: I'll definitely watch it, when I've time. (When I'm home again after the job interview. Irgs).

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I wanted to mention this in my last post, but I'm not religious either. Actually, lately I've been looking into Buddhism. . .I even have a little golden Buddha of my own I keep on my nightstand

I've actually also thought about it. Isn't it a great religion? Since I'm not that into god (haha)... it would be kinda new to me, but not bad. People say they find strength through religion and I never understood that. Maybe I didn't find the right religion for me, yet. People should have the right to choose it on their own, right? So I actually don't get why kids should be baptized, when they are young.

Cinnamonipples wrote:(just remember there's a forum outside of this thread, guys. XD)

*chrm* Is it a surprise? I'll love Ouran to death... but I rather be addicted to the twins. I'll always be addicted to any twins! My poor boyfriend...
    Nah, trash aside. I'll try to leave more posts in the other threads, too >_< I love you guys, though :3

Laila007 wrote:

i will post this pic again in the "ouran pictures thread, but i posted this for the pic of the twins!

I just thought: "Wait. Isn't it this weird, little princess; obsessed with her brother? Gah, I don't care as long as Man and Shin starring at each other!" Haha! I'm so looking forward to the movie <3

Reina wrote:Who remembers THIS ball of hotness?

I do! *melts* Shinpei really looked the best back then! When he was doing the Prince of Tennis musical (together with Tomo, the guy he loved and kissed and... *chrm* Sorry, I know he loves Manpei, of course!)

Mrs.Takagi! Your fanfiction is awesome! *_____________* (Unfortunately, a bit too short Q___Q~)

I noticed a few things (: Because I'm writing fanfictions for 5 years now, I prefer writing a large review in detail. But since English isn't my mother tongue, I'll shorten it a bit ._.

I really was excited, when I read it yesterday! Made my day, because I sure never read a Takagi fanfiction. Too bad! It would be so much fun to write one together, but it's soooooo impossible for me. Unfortunately. I like the way you write. I could really understand Man and his emotions. And the idea, that he tapes all the letters and pictures up on the wall! Hahaha, I wish he does!

The only thing I really didn't like was this:
    "I'll give you a back massage! ^_^"
    and that:
    "Very Happy"

Emotions should be described by phrases. Smileys in stories... that's a no-no. But it wasn't that bad (;

But you're really good! I liked the kissing- and massage-scene, of course, haha! Please, write another (: This would be so cool! The world needs more Takagincest fanfictions! We should open a fan club Onion Laugh

I actually would show you my fanfictions, too. I'd LOVE to. But you all know the problem =X It's just so sad! I already wrote 21 chapters, 116 sites, over 60.000 words. You know! The world HAS to read it! xD'

Hahaha, SariLee your cartoon is as good as ever! I so laughed about the last panel! Sure, it wasn't Manpei, is was an alien! That's logical!

It sucks to live in Germany. You are always on, when I'm not. So I have to quote soooo much, haha! But it's fun, anyway (:
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:15 am

Minzgruen wrote:

I've actually also thought about it. Isn't it a great religion? Since I'm not that into god (haha)... it would be kinda new to me, but not bad. People say they find strength through religion and I never understood that. Maybe I didn't find the right religion for me, yet. People should have the right to choose it on their own, right? So I actually don't get why kids should be baptized, when they are young.

I don't blame you. I was raised Christian, but I'm not a believer either. Ever since I did my project on Shinto, that's what I've wanted to be. Unfortunately I think I'd be the only person in America with that religion Onion OTL Oh well!

Minzgruen wrote:Hahaha, SariLee your cartoon is as good as ever! I so laughed about the last panel! Sure, it wasn't Manpei, is was an alien! That's logical!

Aw thank you! Onion Blush I just thought that would be the way Shinpei would think! He seems very logical! And the "I'm scared" part came ot me at the last second...but I'm really glad it did. This one was really fun to make (and of course the last one was too!)

....I just hope the twins never, EVER find these... Wall ... Onion
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 am

a suggestion to Sarilee I think you also send a comic stip about the twins! I think they would love it! and it would also show how people read their blog and support them!
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 am

NickyTakagi wrote:a suggestion to Sarilee I think you also send a comic stip about the twins! I think they would love it! and it would also show how people read their blog and support them!

You think I should send them the ones I've already made? I'm worried it might creep them out a little...I could send them...but ah! I'd be so nervous... Corner of Woe

-------

http://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=340

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:41 am