Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by yetimati Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am

Mrs.Takagi, this is a bit late but thanks for the link, now I can finally enjoy Gekiranger to the fullest Very Happy

And regarding Shin's blog, right now I feel a mixture of joy and sad about it. Because somehow I have a hunch that after Ouran, they'll start working separated again and we will have to wait to see them together again.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am

yetimati wrote:Mrs.Takagi, this is a bit late but thanks for the link, now I can finally enjoy Gekiranger to the fullest Very Happy

And regarding Shin's blog, right now I feel a mixture of joy and sad about it. Because somehow I have a hunch that after Ouran, they'll start working separated again and we will have to wait to see them together again.

No problem about the link, yetimai. I hope it works for you. Smile

And I definitely know what you mean about the mixture of happiness and sadness. It literally seems like Ouran just started. . .now it's really all over. . . Crying or Very sad
    But at the same time, I'm really looking foward to seeing Man and Shin do other things; I know they do stageplays a lot but I really hope they do more dramas and appear in more variety shows instead.

(I think most of us have a better chance of watching their dramas and variety shows online as opposed to hoping that someone uploads live footage from their plays.)

And you're right, they may start working seperately again. . .I'm happy and sad about that too. I love the chemistry they have when they're on screen together, but I also understand their goal to be recognized as "Manpei Takagi" and "Shinpei Takagi" and not just "the Takagi twins."

Come to think of it, other than the blog Shin just updated, have they announced yet any upcoming projects they have coming up? I mean I know they just wrapped up a play and a movie, but I'm just curious about what other works-in-progress our boys have in store for us. Surprised

I WANNA SEE SOME MORE PHOTOSHOOTS!

And maybe if i wish hard enough, they'll dye their hair back to a darker color. . . Rolling Eyes
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Manpei just update and he said he will have a new project!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I CAN'T WAIT!
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

MANPEI

2011-11-02 00:09:34
    I'm full!!

Twins appreciation - Page 34 M20111102

Good evening ☆
    Thank you for all the comments!!

The filming for
    "Ouran High School Host Club" is in the final stage Very Happy
    Yesterday, Daito Shunsuke who plays Kyouya, did his final scene ♪ Like a Star @ heaven
    He worked really hard.
    Daito is all finished.
    He really shined- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    It was kind of sad, though.
    Like this, a little at a time, we'll finish up, huh? Shocked
    I'm also just about done.
    While I'm an Ouran member,
    I'll do my best and treasure every minute and every second of it Exclamation Exclamation

Today at the office, I had a meeting with my manager.
    We're thinking of plans that will make everyone happy so please look forward to it (^^)v

Tonight, I'm trying to relax Like a Star @ heaven
    Right now I'm eating ♪
    There's so much food and it looks so good- Very Happy
    I'll be careful not to get fat (laugh)
    Doesn't it look good?

-----------------

Yeah, Man-chan, the food looks good... but I can't stop staring at something else delicious I'd like to have a taste of Onion Blush Like, down your shirt which is so nicely falling open... if only it moved over just a little bit so I could see your nipple... *heart fluttering* You're such a sexy tease...

Sad Tamaki
    (Even Tama can't take much more)

... ... heh heh ... Sorry. You guys should probably ignore my adult-themed fantasies Headesk Sweatdrop ... ... ...ANYWAY!! Onion Whistle

I love that he was eating that big of a meal at midnight~ Big Laugh Didn't anyone ever tell him that eating so much food late at night isn't healthy? XD

But I'm really excited to hear that he's already making plans with his manager for more projects! Of course, I hope the twins don't over work and completely exhaust themselves, but I'm happy that we won't have to wait too long to see them perform again

Onion Starry Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    And you're right, they may start working seperately again. . .I'm happy and sad about that too. I love the chemistry they have when they're on screen together, but I also understand their goal to be recognized as "Manpei Takagi" and "Shinpei Takagi" and not just "the Takagi twins."

Come to think of it, other than the blog Shin just updated, have they announced yet any upcoming projects they have coming up? I mean I know they just wrapped up a play and a movie, but I'm just curious about what other works-in-progress our boys have in store for us. Surprised

I WANNA SEE SOME MORE PHOTOSHOOTS!

And maybe if i wish hard enough, they'll dye their hair back to a darker color. . . Rolling Eyes

I'm with you! I love seeing them on screen together... their chemistry is something really special. I've never seen anything like it before, so I really can't get enough of watching them interact. But at the same time, I want to see them stand on their own two feet and be their own person, to make their own name: "Takagi Manpei" and "Takagi Shinpei". I think they love each other dearly and they're used to being referred to as a set: "the twins" or "the Tagaki twins"... but they're adults now AND they're actors; in that line of work the most important thing to them must be to be recognized for who you are and for your talent and not just because you look "identical" to your brother >.> But I think they also enjoy acting together, too. They obviously love to spend time together, but they also see each other as rival actors, so I bet they enjoy trying to "one up" each other on set Razz

To be honest, as much as I love to watch them act together, I enjoy seeing the backstage footage and other things more. When they're acting, they're playing a role.. they're not themselves and their reactions are not their true personalities. I want to see more of how our dear twin boys react to each other in reality (interviews, variety shows, photoshoots, and off-shot footage, etc) So I'm really hoping that even if they stop working together in their next project(s), they'll still show up together in various places so we won't be completely devoid of twin love <3

P.S. - I'm wishing with you that they dye their hair black, or at least dark, again Wooby Onion Eyes

Last edited by jade on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Haha, you were all like "I'M STARING AT HIS NIPPLE."
    but I honestly couldn't look at that picture without thinking, "DAMN THAT LOOKS LIKE SOME GOOD SHRIMP." That's where my eyes went to and couldn't leave. XD
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:48 pm

LOL Razz It does look like some good shrimp, though...
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:11 pm

aww manpei looks sooo darn cute!! ahh so that's what the pic was.. it was daito finishing not the entire ouran.. MY bad u guys.. sumimasen! Onion Bows oooo food **mouth waters** but then again i donno what looks better the food or manpei... hmmm but then again.. i guess manpei made the food look good! manpei plus food equals SUPER TASTY!! Onion Nosebleed
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 pm

jade wrote:

2011-11-02 00:09:34
    I'm full!!

Twins appreciation - Page 34 M20111102

AWWWW, Manny is such a cutie-patootie,isn't he? Razz

I also couldn't help but notice his t-shirt with the plunging neckline. . . Onion Daydreaming

"We're thinking of plans that will make everyone happy. . ."

Erotic photoshoot then, Manpei? Cool LOL

I had to shake my head though at his "I'll be careful not to get fat, " comment. . .
    Even though he probably meant it as a joke, I couldn't help but say to myself, "Dude, you probably weigh 112 lbs soaking wet with rocks in your pockets. . .I doubt you'll ever have to worry about being overweight. . ."

Although I wouldn't exactly be devestated if either Man or Shin put on a couple of pounds. . .just sayin'. . . Rolling Eyes

jade wrote:Yeah, Man-chan, the food looks good... but I can't stop staring at something else delicious I'd like to have a taste of Onion Blush

That's definitely food for thought, Jade-sama! (No pun intened). I actually have this stupid and perverted theory that if one were to kiss Manpei, he'd taste really sugary and sweet, but if you kissed Shinpei, he'd taste really spicy. . . Cunning Onion

Whatcha think ladies? Onion Laugh

I gotta agree with you Jade, I think Man and Shin both know they're teases. . .they just happen to be good at being really sneaky and coy about it. . .hehehe

Anywho, I hope that the Twinpei's get to have a break so they can rest for a little while. . .then I'm totally looking forward to their upcoming projects! Onion Thumbs Up
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Laila007 wrote: manpei plus food equals SUPER TASTY!! Onion Nosebleed

..........I bet Shinpei thinks the same way too........ Twisted Evil
    *extremely perverted thoughts now*

OTL It's been a looooooooooooooooooooong time!! T_T
    I'll be making more gifs tomorrow so hopefully I'll post them soon!
    And I hope everyone had a nice Halloween! :3

I bet Shinpei would have dressed up as Gekiblue and would go trick or treating.......... Onion Laugh
    Well at least that's what my fangirling mind thought of yesterday while I was giving out candy. XDDDDD

ooooooooooooooooh~~~ I wonder what kind of project it will be~
    Photobook please!!! 8D OR AN IDOL DVD!!!!!! Onion Starry Eyes
    Manpei needs his own idol DVD! Well Shinpei needs one too! THEN ANOTHER ONE OF THEM TOGETHER!!!! .........with a shower scene together pleaseeeeeeeeeee~~~~ Cunning Onion

lol I'm thinking way too perverted right now. Oh well, I'm not the only one! Onion Laugh
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:21 am

In honor of me making it all the way to thrusday without completely losing my mind at school, I've got something fun I want to share with y'all. . .

*drumroll*

iiiiiiiiiiiiiit's. . .

TAKAGI-SPAM TIME!!!!!!!!!! cheers

*clapclapclap*

Tonight, I'm going to start off with my Shinny-poo Onion Nosebleed

(I especially dedicate these pictures to Jade-sama, because we just both love to gush over how amazing the twins looked back when they had black hair. Onion Starry Eyes )

And I can't lie to you guys, Shin-chan looks especially sexy in some of these pictures. . .so take care and hold on to your panties ladies!!! Cunning Onion

Some of these pictures are bigger/smaller, depending on what site I got them from, sorry about that. . .

Anyway, enjoy!! Onion Thumbs Up

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees10Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees11Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees12Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees13Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees14Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees15Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees17Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees18Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees19Twins appreciation - Page 34 Newees20

How's that? Onion Wipes Sweat, h

I've got some pictures of Manpei too, and then some of them together, so I'll post those next time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to just take a cold shower now. . . Onion Blush
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:05 am

Yo. Cool

Here's some more Takagi spam. These are a mixture of Manpei pics along with pics of them together.

Feast upon them Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Myman10Twins appreciation - Page 34 Myman110Twins appreciation - Page 34 Myman210[/url]Twins appreciation - Page 34 Myman410

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kids210Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kids310Twins appreciation - Page 34 Watcha10Twins appreciation - Page 34 Whatta12

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kids410Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kids510

*I know these are kind of small, but the pictures are from the rehearsal of that play they did together where they were dressed as girls lol*

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kids610Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kids110Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kids710
    *I still have no idea who those kids are. . . Rolling Eyes But I thought the pictures were cute ^_^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well, that's all for now. If I find some more before the weekend, I'll post those as well.

I hope everyones day is full of smiles Hug
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 am

Mrs. Takagi, you really made my day. I'm in the state of dying without any information about our beloved twins, yet you bring those delicious pictures. Ah, feel like I'm being reborn.

Seriously, lately I've been over addicted with these boys, just a day gone by without any news from them and I'm already like Dead Onion

Btw, where do you take those picture from? I've using all means to search their picture on the Net but I've never seen those pics before! Onion Anger Oh and I really want to know where the pics when they was singing while holding mics comes from, is that a concert, please tell me

Last bit: I've just taking a tour 'round Tumblr, appearantly there's someone said the Shirt Kaoru was wearing in ep 9 is the same as the one Shin was wearing in GIMME x GIMME => How I want to know what's GIMME x GIMME is Onion Anger
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:58 am

awww hug hug mrs. takagi.. that made me feel better... the both look cute.. it's soo funny that on their fb page they keep taking pics of food!! so cute!! Onion Blush
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 am

yetimati wrote:Mrs. Takagi, you really made my day. I'm in the state of dying without any information about our beloved twins, yet you bring those delicious pictures. Ah, feel like I'm being reborn.

Seriously, lately I've been over addicted with these boys, just a day gone by without any news from them and I'm already like Dead Onion

Btw, where do you take those picture from? I've using all means to search their picture on the Net but I've never seen those pics before! Onion Anger Oh and I really want to know where the pics when they was singing while holding mics comes from, is that a concert, please tell me

Last bit: I've just taking a tour 'round Tumblr, appearantly there's someone said the Shirt Kaoru was wearing in ep 9 is the same as the one Shin was wearing in GIMME x GIMME => How I want to know what's GIMME x GIMME is Onion Anger

I'm glad you ladies liked the pictures! As soon as I found them I just KNEW I had to share em! Hug

And I agree with you yetimati, it kind of sucks not having any available updates on the twins.

But as Laila said, apparently they're eating well, because they posted a bunch of pictures of food on their FB page. . . Rolling Eyes

But to answer your question about where I found the pictures. . .I pretty much found them all over the place lol
    All I did was take their names like this------->高木万平 高木心平 into the Yahoo! search engine under 'images' and a bunch of random (mostly old) pictures of them popped up Surprised

[I have NO idea what "Gimme x Gimme" is btw. . . Neutral ]

I actually tried to look up lesser known interviews/video footage of either one or both of the twins, but unfortunately at this time, most of them have been deleted/removed. . . Onion To Kill I won't stop looking though! I promise,if I find something, you'll know Onion Thumbs Up

I've got some free time later on tonight, I'll try to post up more goodies then.
    Onion Drinks Tea

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 pm

OMG Mrs.Takagi YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! Onion Love Eyes *fans self* They're REALLY REALLY attractive... especially some of those pictures of Shin-chan you posted Dead Onion Their sexy stoic looks and their cute smiles and their adorable sleepy faces... then they have their dark hair, and Shin-chan is tanned and... and... Onion Daydreaming I just can't put into words what those two make me feel Onion Blush

Now...

On a very sad side note, my computer finally died Onion T_T Don\'t Go Well, Windows died. To make a long story short, my computer has been having trouble lately and Wednesday night Windows finally locked up completely and it won't load (so I didn't even get to watch Shin-chan on that internet TV show Onion Attacked by Te ) The Recovery Tool also won't load because Windows is just THAT DEAD so I had to order a copy of Windows from Toshiba, and it'll be about a week before I get it and have a working computer at home again. That means I can't translate a single thing unless I'm at work... and the only things I can translate at work are their blogs. But I can only translate in my free time when I'm not busy. So I'll try to put up their blogs from the last couple days later on, but I've got to finish my work and classes first Onion Hypnotised

Please keep putting up pictures of our lovely boys to fill in the gaps! <3 <3 <3 Who needs words anyway when we're staring at Manpei and Shinpei?? Onion Starry Eyes
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:07 am

I don't know if I can ask this here but.. does anyone ever saw the Cafe Kichijoji de live action, Manpei was on it but I could never find it!
    I asked everywhere but I never found it, so if anybody knows about it please answer me
    Sad Tamaki
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 am

KaoruHitachiin wrote:I don't know if I can ask this here but.. does anyone ever saw the Cafe Kichijoji de live action, Manpei was on it but I could never find it!
    I asked everywhere but I never found it, so if anybody knows about it please answer me
    Sad Tamaki

Sorry, but so far, none of us have been able to find that drama online either.

And trust me, we're just as devestated about it as you are Onion Attacked by Te

It's really irritating because apparently there WERE links that lead to different sites where you could watch the show, but at this point they have all been removed (although I don't know why.)

I think at this point that's the ONLY drama the twins were in that I cannot find anywhere online. I'll keep checking though and hopefully someone who knows how to watch the show online will give us the "secret" or at least make the episodes availabe for downloading (I can't remember if the series was put on DVD or not.)

I really REALLY wanna see that show myself because Manpei's character is kinda goth-punk and into the dark arts and all that. Plus the plot of the show seems pretty entertaining. I don't even care if I'd have to watch it without subtitles like I did with Indigo no Yoru. . .I just need to see my hunny-bunny Manpei!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 am

Speaking of Indigo no Yoru, where did you guys watch it? I've managed to download the first ten, and episode twelve, but
    a) I can't find eleven ANYWHERE T_T
    b) I can only find the rest as individual downloads... that's a lot of downloads... Sad

Please help D: I just watched episode ten and now the twins are in it I ADORE this dramaaa Onion Daydreaming
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:12 am

You can find all of the episode in the link below, but first you need to be a memeber of Liverjournal
    http://asian-doramas.livejournal.com/523800.html
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:58 am

...I lolled at "liverjournal." That is a winning typo right there.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Yo.
    It's me again Cool

I found something else I wanted to share with you guys (and I apologize if some of you have seen it already, but I know I haven't until about 2 hours ago. . .lol)

It's this extra special episode of Indigo no Yoru. It's twice as long as a regular episode, and it doesn't have an episode number, but it's refered to as 'DX'.

It includes mini interviews with all the main cast members (including the twins) as well as short behind-the-scenes clips for the making of the video Kokoro~Dear My Friends.

I don't wanna spoil what happens in this episode for those who haven't seen it yet (well that, and I barely understand everything that's going on myself. . . Rolling Eyes )All I can say is, Man and Shin's characters are just amazing and too precious Onion XD

So, yeah, check it out!

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=makoaya&prgid=37034178&categid=33368091&page=1

{FYI-I don't know if this site will do the same to you guys, but a couple of times, the video will stall for a few seconds or stop altogether and show this black screen that says Try again and Membership. If that happens just click on 'try again'. When I did that, after about 10-15 seconds the video clip automatically picked up where it left off with no problem.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    From watching this episode. . .I was just thinking about how cool and sexy Man-chan and Shin-chan looked with longer hair. I think they'd absolutely put me in a coma if they let their hair grow back out AND they dyed it black/dark brown. . . . Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:19 pm

I appreciate the twins...because they showed me the true meaning of "twincest". And Happy WAAYYY-BELATED birthday twins.... Onion Whistle
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 am

yetimati wrote:You can find all of the episode in the link below, but first you need to be a memeber of Liverjournal
    http://asian-doramas.livejournal.com/523800.html

Thank you very much!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:34 pm

I seriously can't get over this picture. *u*
    Twins appreciation - Page 34 Xpwl8h
    That v-neck and low trousers....
    Onion Nosebleed
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Beelzenef wrote:I seriously can't get over this picture. *u*
    Twins appreciation - Page 34 Xpwl8h
    That v-neck and low trousers....
    Onion Nosebleed

Awwwww, it's adorable, I love it Onion Love

(And I'm seriously jealous of Chiba Yudai in this photo right now. . . T_T )

Thanks for sharing Beelzenef!! Onion Thumbs Up

This thread has been so empty these past few days Onion Breeze . . .I've been wondering who the next post was coming from. . .

(I know that Jade's computer died, but where's everyone else?)

I'm still scrapping around for unseen photos/videos of our boys, but so far, not much. . . .I'll keep lookin' though! Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Ck10

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Love_s10

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Playti10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:02 pm