Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by yetimati Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Do you know that in Japan they have public bath and Onsen when basically EVERYONE takes bath together?! Cunning Onion And according to a blog several week ago, not just the twin, but ALL OF THE MAIN CAST went to the onsen together, and that mean... Onion Nosebleed

And further more I think it obvious that the twins would takes shower together sometime. They're twin after all, that's pretty normal. Maybe not all the time as they both want to relax in the bath (and Man post blog in the bath also Onion XD) but on occasion to save time, right?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:00 pm

ahhh yes.. the infamous public bath.. i forgot about that.. thanks for refreshing my memory about the twins posting that... if i remember correct, chiba, masaya, and the twins went to the bath.. i don't think yusuke and daito went... GAH public bath.. are cameras allowed?!?! so question for those who live in japan/been to japan... have any of you guys been to a public bath? and if you have... how is it like??
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:00 am

Laila007 wrote:ahhh yes.. the infamous public bath.. i forgot about that.. thanks for refreshing my memory about the twins posting that... if i remember correct, chiba, masaya, and the twins went to the bath.. i don't think yusuke and daito went... GAH public bath.. are cameras allowed?!?! so question for those who live in japan/been to japan... have any of you guys been to a public bath? and if you have... how is it like??

Sadly, cameras aren't generally allowed in the public bath since, you know, everyone is naked. I have seen cameras in some public baths, but only those special baths that make you wear robes. First you sit on one of these stools and clean yourself with soap. Then you rinse off and get up and enter the hot bath. Men are separated from women, of course... so all women are naked together and all men are naked together. For me, it was horribly embarrassing at first because I've always been shy, but in the end you get used to it and you stop even thinking about it.

I do have to thank yetimati for that WONDERFUL reminder <3 Now I'm going to go off and daydream about the twins playing around in the onsen... naked together Onion Nosebleed

Just like their nipple comparison on that variety show... I wonder if Masaya and Chiba looked at the twins and mentally compared anything else?? Cunning Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Because they're twins, I'd bet that Man and Shin used to take baths together when they were little (and possibly even after that) and they've probably seen each other naked dozens of times.

*brain goes to pervy place again*

Yes, the image of them bathing each other together DOES put a fluttering feeling in my chest. . .hehehe

But you know, as an American, I always wondered what the purpose of having a public bath is for. . confused I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm just thinking. . .if you have a bath tub/shower in your house, why go bathing in public, y'know?

Is it like a social thing?

Actually, if I ever go to Japan, I think I'd like to vist a public bath. (Since technically the last time I was naked in front of other people, I was being born. . . Razz )
    I think I may be a little shy at first as well, but seeing other women at ease, just bathing and minding their own business, not caring who's looking at them might put me at ease too. Surprised

jade wrote:
    Just like their nipple comparison on that variety show... I wonder if Masaya and Chiba looked at the twins and mentally compared anything else?? Cunning Onion

Oh Jade-sama, you naughty naughty girl. . . . Cunning Onion You keep putting these ideas into my head. . .I'll never be able to look at Man-chan and Shin-chan again without wondering the same thing now. . . Onion Blush
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:18 pm

LOL u guys are cute!! i wonder what guys do when it's just them hanging out... u never know they have compared their bananas or just played it cool who knows.. and i agree mrs. takagi.. at first the idea of a public bath is a little strange.... but i guess if i had to go with a bunch of good friends that dont' care, i would feel better!! gah.. i miss the twins.. have they updated their blog?
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:07 pm

Both twins have updated their blogs! I have no idea what they said but they look lovely and happy! I wonder when they get my very belated b-day card?

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:22 pm

NICKYTAKGI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GIRLIE!! MISS YA! Hug i noticed on the fb page that they updated.. **sigh** i miss the ouran cast... hmm maybe i should do a ouran marathon or something.. but then again.. i miss the ouran anime as well.. donno what to do.. and nickytakagi.. i have been literally praying every day that your card makes it over there and the twins acknowledge.. i really hope they get it...
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Awww thanks! miss ya too! actually I've been here just browsing! I have been catching up on sleep and trying to get the energy to do the coursework I should have done before I got sick!

Thanx for praying! I check their blog just incase they might show it! but I doubt they will since they must get loads! (but thats ok too)

I gave a drawing (well gave the staff)to a singer at his concert, he didn't mentioned it after so whos knows.... I hope the twins like it enough to blog about it so I know how they feel about it
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:49 am

well that's not cool that the singer didn't mention it.. oh well im sure he had reasons to... and always have that hope girl... in my head i would think that someone would show others that they received something different or cool.. especially if it's from another country!! I'M PRAYING HARD FOR YA!! looking back.. i donno if it would had been a good idea to have said in your letter like ,"I read your blogs all the time, show me a sign that you liked my present." something like that i guess or i donno, maybe too demanding? oh well... i hope they get it and mention it! Onion Thumbs Up
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:08 am

Onion Sweat OMG they finally deleted their yaplogs!! They're not there anymore!!! That means all the pictures are gone, too! I'm glad I warned you guys way ahead of time...

But I got complacent. I saw that they didn't take their blogs away for a long time, so I thought they wouldn't... and I didn't switch over the pictures in my blog translations Onion Attacked by Te I assume some of you DID?

Can I ask a favor? Can we have some more pic spams of the twins but of pictures from the old blogs?? (pre- September 5, 2011)

I'd like to save all of them... then I can (maybe) match up which pictures go to which blogs (especially if you guys saved the date they were posted with the names)

Because I'm stupid and I screwed up >.<

NEVERMIND!! Onion Whistle They imported their old entries into Ameblo! Life is OK again Onion Love

Last edited by jade on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    visbad4
    Commoner

Post by visbad4 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 am

No worries, those are on ameba, they probably exported them.
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 am

Ooo~ooh, I didn't realize they'd exported them Onion Wipes Sweat, h Thank you for letting me know!~~~ Onion Bows I'll continue translating their interesting older blogs whenever I get bored at work, then! Onion XD Cool! (^-^)v

BTW Mrs.Takagi --- Can you post up your last sig picture? When I was looking through my Twin pictures, I realized I don't have it! I thought I'd saved it at some point before, but apparently I didn't~ I want to put it as the wallpaper on my cell phone Onion Blush
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:40 am

Uhm, I have trouble finding Gekiranger engsub, all the site I've try either given out RAW, or crappy quality video Onion OTL . Mrs Takagi, could you tell me where you find Gekiranger with english sub? Thanks in advance Onion Love.

Another thing, where can I find the show in which Shin draw a picture of Man and called it "Takagi Sanpei", I still can't found it anywhere Corner of Woe
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 am

yetimati: It's a bit old now, so there aren't as many seeders, but I got the Gekiranger from a torrent here http://www.tvnihon.com/tracker/browse.php?cat=48

And the show where Shin draws Man and they subtitle it "Takagi Sanpei" is from a DVD called "Gakuen Danshi Ikemen Gakubu" I saw it a LONG time ago (back in 2009 actually) but I haven't had the file since then. I've been trying to get it again, but I haven't obtained it just yet either >.>
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:33 pm

jade wrote:

BTW Mrs.Takagi --- Can you post up your last sig picture? When I was looking through my Twin pictures, I realized I don't have it! I thought I'd saved it at some point before, but apparently I didn't~ I want to put it as the wallpaper on my cell phone Onion Blush

All yours Jade-sama Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 33 73211

yetimati wrote:Uhm, I have trouble finding Gekiranger engsub, all the site I've try either given out RAW, or crappy quality video . Mrs Takagi, could you tell me where you find Gekiranger with english sub?

This is the site I usually watch Gekiranger with English subs. The site is German and it's kinda like megavideo: it'll only let you watch about 2-3 episodes at a time, then you have to wait an hour before you watch more.
    Hope this helps! Surprised

http://www.myvideo.de/Videos_A-Z?searchWord=Juken+Sentai+Gekiranger

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Whatta11

{Manpei Takagi: "Would any of you ladies care to see my 'Fantastic Technique'?"}

Come on, I'm not the only one who's fighting the urge to kiss my computer screen right now. . . . Razz
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Thank you, Mrs.Takagi!! Onion Skipping My phone has had an ongoing Twins theme since Ouran Live Action started~ heehee (^-^) I can't get over how attractive they are in those jeans and waistcoats, though *faints*

And no, you are NOT the only one trying not to kiss her computer screen Onion Kiss

Well, HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!! I'll be back with our twins' blog posts from this weekend in a while <3
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:55 pm

UGH U GUYS.. I JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T Onion T_T im soo pissed and stress with all this crap that's going on right now.. SO TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.. I'M GOING TO SEND THE BOYS THE GIFT! THAT'S IT! i'm going to send the gifts, i will sacrifice my money, patience, and time to do this...

now is there any kind hearted person out here who is willing to help me write my letter in japanese?? PRETTY PLEASE! don't make me beg!! just the thing is i want to write a heartfelt letter to them.. and not that i don't trust the forum.. it's just that i don't want ppl that i don't know reading what i have to see on here.... but of course if someone wants to see i can pm them.. the ones i can trust...

so therefore... IS THERE ANYBODY WHO IS KIND AND SWEET TO HELP ME!! PLEASE!! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME!!
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:24 am

Phew Onion Wipes Sweat, h As adorable as Man's post was, I didn't translate it right away because I saw the length and thought "...later." He REALLY wrote a novel this time!! It's so long I wanted to tell Manpei to "shut up already"... (@_@) ...except it was so sweet I couldn't get frustrated with him Onion T_T He made me all teary-eyed T_T

Anyway, Onion Drinks Tea FINISHED. I'm tempted to suggest to Man that he should write a real novel. Or at least he should write their autobiography! I think it would sell pretty well XD So TRICK OR TREAT!! king Today, I'm going dressed as the Queen of Twin Novels~ LOL

As always, enjoy <3

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

SHINPEI

2011-10-28 22:57:18
    Good evening!

Twins appreciation - Page 33 S20111028

Good evening!
    Sorry I haven't been updating.

The play "Kizuna" ended without any problems, but maybe because I wasn't being careful, I caught a cold...
    I was down.
    But now I'm all better, so please don't worry!
    Please take care of yourselves, everyone.

It seems the flu is going around again now.
    Make sure you get your vaccines, too!
    I've made my appointment! Onion Thumbs Up
    Like I'll lose to a cold~!

Starting tomorrow I'm switching back over to "Ouran Mode" ♪
    I'll be Hitachiin Hikaru for the first time in a little while!
    I'm gonna work hard Exclamation

The picture is the members from the play "Kizuna" ☆S6☆
    We're close friends.
    I want to do "Kizuna" again~.
    I believe the day will come when I can stand in front of everyone as the Head of the Student Council ☆ Yoshimura Takashi ☆ again! I'm waiting for it!
    Until then, I'll keep getting better and better!
    Both as an actor and as a person!

"Potential"
    is a good word, huh?!

Well, tomorrow starts early, so it's about time for bed Onion Sleepy Time
    Good night

出た! Leopard print shorts <3

MANPEI

2011-10-28 19:26:34
    Start!!

Twins appreciation - Page 33 M20111028-1

Twins appreciation - Page 33 M20111028-2

Good evening ☆
    I'm sorry I haven't been updating Onion Hypnotised

Everyone, thank you so much for the many warm comments
    and encouraging words.
    I read them all.
    Every single word you wrote echoed in my heart. I cried.
    I'm guessing from your comments that you're all worried, too, huh? I'm sorry.

You really conveyed your love, though; some of you even wrote personal experiences...
    You're all very strong people.
    I felt deep in my heart that I also have to become strong.
    It seems my friend read your comments as well
    and got a huge amount of support.
    Everyone's raw power and warm feelings
    definitely connected you to my friend through his smile.
    And also, I think, through his new-found hope and courage.
    Thank you very very much!!
    This is the power of people's smiles.
    Again, through these circumstances, I've learned a lot from all of you.
    I'm really, truly grateful Like a Star @ heaven

The play "Kizuna"
    finished its final performance without any problems ♪
    Thank you to everyone that came to the show!
    Also, thank you to those that unfortunately couldn't come to the show but commented in my blog every time anyway!
    Through these "bonds"
    I met even more people and got supported by many more as well.
    Thank you very much Like a Star @ heaven

You know,
    I felt a lot of love at that theater Very Happy
    From everyone's birthday wishes,
    to all the flowers, presents and fan letters.
    Everyone has supported me.
    "Thank you"
    will never be enough.
    But,
    THANK YOU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Now the results from the final "dream" battle with Shinpei!!
    It appears from the questionnaire that I'm the winner ♪ Like a Star @ heaven
    YE~ES Exclamation Exclamation
    Shinpei, Check that out! *taunting* I~I wi~in (laugh)
    Since I always lose in matches with Shin, I'm just super happy Very Happy

While I hope for a re-re-show in the future,
    (For now) I want to go back to Ouran Onion Thumbs Up
    So starting tomorrow,
    I'm "Ouran High School Host Club"'s
    Kaoru Like a Star @ heaven
    There's only a little filming left to do.
    I want to enjoy the Ouran atmosphere, as well as being Kaoru,
    until the very end (^^)v

Well, I'll update again later!
    I'll take on today with a full-blown smile as well ♪ Like a Star @ heaven

The picture is of my family & friends Jutta and Sou-chan and the stylist Haru ♪
    We're good friends (^^)v Like a Star @ heaven

-------------------------------
    So not only do Man's infamous leopard print shorts appear (he sleeps in those sometimes), but he's not even wearing a shirt. Just a jacket zipped 1/2 up. And flip-flops. This is October, what are you doing?? Normally you're so trendy, Man...

But now he's dressed so half-assedly~ Why did he bother at all? I bet the whole thing would've gone over well if he just came on stage naked MWUAHAHA Twisted Evil
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:39 am

jade wrote:Phew Onion Wipes Sweat, h As adorable as Man's post was, I didn't translate it right away because I saw the length and thought "...later." He REALLY wrote a novel this time!! It's so long I wanted to tell Manpei to "shut up already"... (@_@) ...except it was so sweet I couldn't get frustrated with him Onion T_T He made me all teary-eyed T_T

Anyway, Onion Drinks Tea FINISHED. I'm tempted to suggest to Man that he should write a real novel. Or at least he should write their autobiography! I think it would sell pretty well XD So TRICK OR TREAT!! king Today, I'm going dressed as the Queen of Twin Novels~ LOL

As always, enjoy <3

出た! Leopard print shorts <3

MANPEI

2011-10-28 19:26:34
    Start!!

Twins appreciation - Page 33 M20111028-1

Twins appreciation - Page 33 M20111028-2

Good evening ☆
    I'm sorry I haven't been updating Onion Hypnotised

Everyone, thank you so much for the many warm comments
    and encouraging words.
    I read them all.
    Every single word you wrote echoed in my heart. I cried.
    I'm guessing from your comments that you're all worried, too, huh? I'm sorry.

You really conveyed your love, though; some of you even wrote personal experiences...
    You're all very strong people.
    I felt deep in my heart that I also have to become strong.
    It seems my friend read your comments as well
    and got a huge amount of support.
    Everyone's raw power and warm feelings
    definitely connected you to my friend through his smile.
    And also, I think, through his new-found hope and courage.
    Thank you very very much!!
    This is the power of people's smiles.
    Again, through these circumstances, I've learned a lot from all of you.
    I'm really, truly grateful Like a Star @ heaven

The play "Kizuna"
    finished its final performance without any problems ♪
    Thank you to everyone that came to the show!
    Also, thank you to those that unfortunately couldn't come to the show but commented in my blog every time anyway!
    Through these "bonds"
    I met even more people and got supported by many more as well.
    Thank you very much Like a Star @ heaven

You know,
    I felt a lot of love at that theater Very Happy
    From everyone's birthday wishes,
    to all the flowers, presents and fan letters.
    Everyone has supported me.
    "Thank you"
    will never be enough.
    But,
    THANK YOU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Now the results from the final "dream" battle with Shinpei!!
    It appears from the questionnaire that I'm the winner ♪ Like a Star @ heaven
    YE~ES Exclamation Exclamation
    Shinpei, Check that out! *taunting* I~I wi~in (laugh)
    Since I always lose in matches with Shin, I'm just super happy Very Happy

While I hope for a re-re-show in the future,
    (For now) I want to go back to Ouran Onion Thumbs Up
    So starting tomorrow,
    I'm "Ouran High School Host Club"'s
    Kaoru Like a Star @ heaven
    There's only a little filming left to do.
    I want to enjoy the Ouran atmosphere, as well as being Kaoru,
    until the very end (^^)v

Well, I'll update again later!
    I'll take on today with a full-blown smile as well ♪ Like a Star @ heaven

The picture is of my family & friends Jutta and Sou-chan and the stylist Haru ♪
    We're good friends (^^)v Like a Star @ heaven

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Man-chan. . . .you're such a babe!!! Onion Love Eyes

Boy, when he wants to show his fans love and appreciation, Manpei doesn't cut corners, does he? LOL

(When Manpei Takagi wants to thank someone, dammit that's just exactly what he does, and he won't let you forget it either! Onion Laugh )

He's such a sweet heart and for someone who isn't exactly chatty in real life, it just moves me to see how he puts his heart into words.
    (Ironically, apparently the chattier twin does not bother to waste words in his blogs Razz But I still love my Shin-chan!)

I wish more American celebrities showed the same gratitude and modesty that some Asian celebrities do. . . .

I wonder though, if Manpei ever won an award and had to give an acceptance speech. . .would he do like he does in his blogs and thank everyone from his parents, to the directors, to the conductor of the train that brought him to work each and every day. . .or would he keep the speech short and sweet. . .?

Anywho. . .thanks so-so much for setting aside time to translate Manpei's book blog for us, Jade-sama! Hug I'm sure you get a lot of practice from it! LOL

jade wrote:So not only do Man's infamous leopard print shorts appear (he sleeps in those sometimes), but he's not even wearing a shirt. Just a jacket zipped 1/2 up. And flip-flops. This is October, what are you doing?? Normally you're so trendy, Man...

But now he's dressed so half-assedly~ Why did he bother at all? I bet the whole thing would've gone over well if he just came on stage naked MWUAHAHA Twisted Evil

You know, I was looking at Man in that picture myself. . .I'm like "Dude, you didn't even try, did you. . .? Neutral "
    LOL!
    And I know I'm on the other side of the planet but I also know that the Tokyo area of Japan has the same month-to-month seasonal changes as the region where I'm from so, yeah. . .what up with the shorts and flip-flops, Manpei?? Laughing

I guess even trendy guys are allowed to have their "off days" too Cool

(And please, don't tempt my imagination anymore with the image of either Man OR Shin being naked. . .I can't afford to be laying awake all night thinking about that. . . Onion Daydreaming )

BTW: Jade-sama, Halloween isn't observed in Japan is it? I was curious because I couldn't tell if your joke in your last comment was serious or not. . .LOL

I've got my own costume all ready for Halloween. Can you guess what I'm going as??
    I'll give you a hint-----------> pirat

Well, it's past my bedtime too, so off I go. . .

"I hope everyone's day is full of smiles Very Happy "
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:45 pm

ne ne ne.. everyone.. so it looks like they finished filming the ouran movie.... hmm maybe the twins will post about this too.. here's a pic from daito's blog!!

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_ltx727iy1m1qbbpyfo1_500
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Laila007 wrote:ne ne ne.. everyone.. so it looks like they finished filming the ouran movie.... hmm maybe the twins will post about this too.. here's a pic from daito's blog!!

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_ltx727iy1m1qbbpyfo1_500

Wow, that seems like it took almost no time at all Neutral

I mean the series just ended a month ago and now they're already done filming the movie?! (The movie must be pretty short then. . .lol)

Now we must all wait in agonizing anticipation until March Onion Attacked by Te

But I assume that all the cast members will be doing other projects until the movie comes out.
    And of course, Man and Shin always seem to be busy with at least 2 or 3 things at a time. . .

Thanks for the picture btw, Laila! Onion Thumbs Up
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:59 pm

They don't really celebrate halloween but there's often a foreign friendly bar that has some kind of halloween party with costumes. Or if you're teaching english, the culture is a part of it so you might dress up. I did a jack o'lantern and everyone (including the adults) were enthralled with it. Can't wait to see the reaction my Gingerbread castle has...

As for shorts and sandals, there were a few days last week where it was about 26 degrees and sunny, so I don't blame him for them, if I could have worn shorts and sandals to school I might have tried it too. And somehow I didn't think anyone would complain if either of them were wearing less clothes. *wink*
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I wish more American celebrities showed the same gratitude and modesty that some Asian celebrities do. . . .

I always think the SAME THING when I read his blogs! He's the most humble and gracious celebrity I've ever known. It's really touching and endearing Onion Love

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Anywho. . .thanks so-so much for setting aside time to translate Manpei's book blog for us, Jade-sama! Hug I'm sure you get a lot of practice from it! LOL

YES! In between dealing with Japanese on a daily basis, my translation course, and Manpei's novels, I'm getting quite fast at translating Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:BTW: Jade-sama, Halloween isn't observed in Japan is it? I was curious because I couldn't tell if your joke in your last comment was serious or not. . .LOL

No, Halloween isn't observed in Japan, but they do sell random Halloween decorations and things for people who have started celebrating foreign holidays. As a teacher, I could have dressed up for the culture, but... I was too lazy (^^') Instead, I decorated my classroom and made Trick or Treat gift bags for my special needs students. They learned monster names, "Happy Halloween" and "Trick or Treat" and they made Halloween cards. My other students get Halloween prizes for having the best "How to" do something presentations. I'd give everyone a gift but I teach 500 kids and I'm not rich (^o^)

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Wow, that seems like it took almost no time at all

I mean the series just ended a month ago and now they're already done filming the movie?! (The movie must be pretty short then. . .lol)

It does seem fast, but I don't think that means it's short. They were filming every single day... and from what it sounds like, they were filming MOST of the day each time. I think they're trying to get it out fast so the interest from the drama doesn't lag.

enggrrl wrote:And somehow I didn't think anyone would complain if either of them were wearing less clothes. *wink*

I'd have to agree with you. I was only insulting his fashion sense (warm day or not)... but I would NEVER criticize his lack of clothing Onion Nosebleed Cunning Onion
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:54 pm

isn't cosplaying kinda like dressing up for halloween, but not on the day of halloween?? anyways... yay me i finished what i want to write for the twins.. who wants to help me translate it into japanese!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Onion Bows
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 am

SHINPEI

2011-11-01 19:00:44
    BACS-TV appearance

Good evening!
    This is Shinpei whose muscles are sore for some reason.

This is sudden but I have an announcement today.
    Tomorrow, 11/2, I'll be on the Web show "BACS-TV".

■Date and Time
    11/2(Wed) 19:00~19:45

■Program Name
    "BACS-TV"
    ~Handsome men! Ikemen Super Battle~

■Content
    A program done by Ikemen.
    An exciting program including boy talk with ikemen as they answer questions from the studio audience as well as viewers at home and various emerging battles!

●The Mail Theme
    "The Most Embarrassing Thing in Your Life"
    What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened in your life until now?
    "I accidentally sent a lovey-dovey mail meant for my lover to my father instead!"

Etc etc. Anything is OK.
    Please tell me your most embarrassing stories!
    I'm waiting for your mails!

Program details and the mail form are here
    http://bacs.jp/tv/cast.html

The other guest will be Akazawa Tomoru.
    I've never met him before.
    I'm really looking forward to how it will turn out.

Let's get excited, everyone!!!

--------------------------

I've never heard of Akazawa Tomoru before, but it seems he's also played in a Prince of Tennis musical. He was born in 1990, so he's younger than Shin-chan XD

...I'm really tempted to send in an embarrassing story Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:38 am