Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:33 pm

THEY BETTER MENTION IT! LOL! well i mean i know they get lots of fan mail but yours should stand out, i haven't heard or seen them mention (so far) fanmail that's NOT from japan.. cuz obviously many of their fan mail IS from somewhere in japan! we should do a count down . like today is day 1.. so that means u sent it or u did you sent it yesterday.. i forgot! LOL!
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:37 pm

No I sent it today! yeah your right1 hopefully mine will stand out so they will like it.
    I have to finish my friends drawing now then do coursework
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Hey Ladies,

Did anyone else get a chance to read Jade's translations of Man and Shin recent blogs?

A lot of mixed emotions are going on. . . .

Their stageplay "Kizuna" is getting ready to wrap up soon. Shinpei is cranky because (apparently) Manpei's calligraphy is better than his. . . Razz

*pats Shin's cute little head* Don't be mad Shin-chan. . .

And according to Manpei's blog, a friend of his got some terrible news and Man became very emotional about it as well. He seems extremely concerned about the situation.
    He's such a good friend (I almost cried myself while reading his blog) T_T
    I hope everything turns out alright.

Manpei needs his fans to lend him their strength for his friend and his situation, so please try and send your thoughts and prayers to him, ne?

Hug
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 pm

yeah I saw! its sad! I assumed Shinpei would mention it too on his blog but he didn't
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:55 pm

i didn't see shinpei's blog but i did read manpei's blog! IT WAS SOO SAD AND SWEET AT THE SAME TIME!! i wrote a comment on their facebook page!! GAH seeing this makes me REALLY WANT TO SEND SOMETHING! i'm sure i'll find something nice and easy.. it sucks that i'm not that TALENTED!! BAKA!! what do u guys of bracelets? like those bead braclets.. i donno! seeing the blog makes me really want to send something!
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:59 pm

beads sound cool! you can send something small it doesn't matter about talent!
    Shinpei just talks about the play and calligraphy on his blog
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:57 pm

yosh minna.... so i was looking through my jewelry box, ( i have alot and many of them are i guess u can say "gender neutral" and many of them i haven't even wore.. so i found two that would be cool! i like the first one alot.. i can see one of the twins wear it. .and second one i'm not sure.. it's a wrap bracelt.. and the colors are pretty neutral.. i donno what do u guys think?
    Spoiler:

sry if the pics looks odd, it was kinda hard taking the pics!
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Hey everyone! *phew* I finally finished my test and caught up on my work... and the second I did, I caught up on our lovely twins' blogs (^^')

Thanks Mrs.Takagi for pointing them out for everyone <3 I did all 12 in a row yesterday, translating and posting as I went. I thought about posting them in here, too, but I decided there were too many... 5 from Shin and 7 from Man + lots of big pictures. So please go read what they have to say in the Translation forum instead! They have some very sweet and cute stories, and Man's latest entry is a very sad one. Well, if I can stay on top of things now that I've caught up, I should have Man's Ouran Photobook interview translation coming soon as well. I think someone else may have already translated it, but I'll add it to my repertoire anyway so look forward to mine~

Onion Thumbs Up

I'm glad everyone is still enjoying this thread and posting a lot <3 But I have to get back to work now (T_T) I'll update as soon as one of our boys posts a blog!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:56 pm

jade wrote:Hey everyone! *phew* I finally finished my test and caught up on my work... and the second I did, I caught up on our lovely twins' blogs (^^')

Thanks Mrs.Takagi for pointing them out for everyone <3 I did all 12 in a row yesterday, translating and posting as I went. I thought about posting them in here, too, but I decided there were too many... 5 from Shin and 7 from Man + lots of big pictures. So please go read what they have to say in the Translation forum instead! They have some very sweet and cute stories, and Man's latest entry is a very sad one. Well, if I can stay on top of things now that I've caught up, I should have Man's Ouran Photobook interview translation coming soon as well. I think someone else may have already translated it, but I'll add it to my repertoire anyway so look forward to mine~

Onion Thumbs Up

I'm glad everyone is still enjoying this thread and posting a lot <3 But I have to get back to work now (T_T) I'll update as soon as one of our boys posts a blog!

Wow, thanks so much for translating so many of their blogs for us at once, Jade-sama. You really outdid yourself this time!! Onion Thumbs Up

Manpei and Shinpei always have very colorful blog entries, and. . .as they would put it, "I read them all carefully" Onion Whistle

But it just really kills me how they talk about the EXACT same things in their blogs, it's just that Shinpei likes to put 5-10 different stories into one short blog and sometimes I lose track of what the heck he's talking about sometimes Onion Hypnotised

(In the words of Kyouya: "Is there any coherence to your delusions at all?")

Can you imagine what they'd be like if they had to do their own verisons of the weather on evening news. . .?

Manpei: "Good evening, this is Takagi Manpei.Today we're going to be experiencing high winds and warm temperatures. This evening the temperature is expected to drop with a high chance of percipitation. Tomorrow the weather will be mostly cloudly with cool temperatures, so be sure to stay warm everyone! Thank you very much, and good night"

Shinpei: "Yo! It's me again, Takagi Shinpei!
    It's going to be really windy and hot today.
    Then it's going to get really cold tonight and then it's going to rain.
    Tomorrow it's gonna be even colder.
    What's up with this crazy weather we're having?!
    I'm going to go to bed now
    Good night!!"

Cunning Onion

They seriously crack me up. . .

I'm glad to hear they had a great birthday. And I totally applaud Shin for acknowledging the fact that he still has a childish heart (Manpei does too actually). I can't believe they're closer to age 30 than they are to 20 O_O

Seriously, if I didn't know any better and someone showed me a current picture of them and told me they were 26 years old, I'd say that person was high (or possibly headless) Rolling Eyes

I hope Shin-chan always stays his bubbly playful self, and likewise I hope that Manpei always stays his kind yet slightly airheaded self Razz LOL

GAH, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! Hug

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 pm

ne, mrs.takagi... i need your opinion on the two bracelets i posted earlier, do you think they are ok for the twins??
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:00 am

Laila007 wrote:ne, mrs.takagi... i need your opinion on the two bracelets i posted earlier, do you think they are ok for the twins??

LOL I apologize Laila-chan, I meant to answer your question in my last post but forgot. . .

Yes, I think the two bracelets look very cool and I think the twins would like them. They're simple yet trendy; definitely up Man and Shin's alley Onion Thumbs Up
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

honto desu ka? suki desu ka? sry guys, i thought it would be cool to write some words in japanese.. u know for practice.. so if you see me writing pharses in japanese, forgive me.. i just want to practice i'm still learning hiragana, so romaji well have to do! and mrs. takagi, do u like the black and gold one too? it doesn't look too girle??

i'm debating on when i should send this ,cuz i know when it gets closer to christmas time, it's GOING TO BE HECTEC! so i donno u guys, maybe somewhere in between?
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:16 am

.....OH... MY... GOD!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! ASDFGHJKL, I'M DYING, I'M DYING, I SWEAR I'M DYING.

I found it! I found IT! I. FOUND. IT!!!!! THE VARIETY SHOW THE TWINS WAS ASKED TO COMPARES THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THEIR NIPPLES. Shocked Onion Nosebleed I still cannot believe it, I just type Takagi twins in romanji in Google and this video popped up. GOD, JUST KILL ME NOW!! Onion Nosebleed

http://vimeo.com/28585777

My brain can't function normal right now, guess I'll be back later!!

But still GOD MAN&SHIN was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT in this Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes Onion Kiss Onion Love
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:32 am

THAT VIDEO MADE ME CRACK UP SOOOO FREAKING MUCH.. IT WAS TOOOOO FUNNY!! OMG THANK U THANK THANK YOU!! LOVE IT LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

anyways u guys,, i know what u r thinkin, "Laila make up your mind already" or "ok ok we get it laila" but what can i do.. i have to let it out! I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE PERFECT GIFT TO GIVE FOR THE TWINS!!".....ready... drumroll please...................CANDY!! yay!! **confetti and balLoons suddenly fall from the sky** no chocolate just candy.. my fav candy it's cheap, it's cute.. and WHO DOESN"T LIKE CANDY!! and i got my check.. so ALL SYSTEMS A GO!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 am

yetimati wrote:.....OH... MY... GOD!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! ASDFGHJKL, I'M DYING, I'M DYING, I SWEAR I'M DYING.

I found it! I found IT! I. FOUND. IT!!!!! THE VARIETY SHOW THE TWINS WAS ASKED TO COMPARES THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THEIR NIPPLES. Shocked Onion Nosebleed I still cannot believe it, I just type Takagi twins in romanji in Google and this video popped up. GOD, JUST KILL ME NOW!! Onion Nosebleed

http://vimeo.com/28585777

My brain can't function normal right now, guess I'll be back later!!

But still GOD MAN&SHIN was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT in this Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes Onion Kiss Onion Love

Dude, seriously. . .I'm still shaking right now from laughing so freaking hard. . .I think I nearly choked on my own saliva for a minute. . . . Razz

Yetimati, you totally made my night, I am SOOOO glad you found that video clip! I don't know what amazes me more: the person who came up with that idea in the first place, or the fact that the twins agreed to it Surprised

But seriously, they did look pretty sexy when they were posting Onion Nosebleed Even when trying to look tough, they still look totally adorable Onion Blush

I was a little shocked though because (even though I'm not sure about Manpei) Shin used to have some pretty rockin ab muscles a few years ago. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 32 Shinpe17

(6-pack or not, I'm still totally in love with both of them Onion Starry Eyes )

I really, REALLY wish they would do more variety shows. They both have such vibrant personalities, and it's fun/interesting to see how they interact with each other and other people when there's no rules and nothing is scripted hehehe.

And Laila. . .after all that trouble you finally decided to send them candy huh? LOL
    Well that's cool, I hope they like it. I'm sure they'll treasure your gift no matter what you get them. Wink
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 am

yetimati wrote:.....OH... MY... GOD!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! ASDFGHJKL, I'M DYING, I'M DYING, I SWEAR I'M DYING.

I found it! I found IT! I. FOUND. IT!!!!! THE VARIETY SHOW THE TWINS WAS ASKED TO COMPARES THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THEIR NIPPLES.

(O_______________________O) OMG... My jaw is on the floor... LMFAO!!

Thank you so much for finding this clip!!! Onion Love Eyes You have my undying gratitude and love <3 <3 <3

In my head this whole time I've been imagining what it would be like~ I thought it would be them talking and laughing about it. I wasn't expecting them to super-impose their pictures! I kept thinking they would measure their nipples with a tape measure or something! Actually, I was hoping they would measure each other's nipples... and Shin would "accidentally" stroke across one of Man's nipples... Cunning Onion Then Man would make a sexy moan, and... Onion Nosebleed Of course, that was just my dirty fantasy Onion Blush

I can't believe they didn't laugh, though!! I can't imagine how awkward it would have felt to stand there shirtless, knowing you were on TV and everyone was comparing you and your twin's nipples~ LOL Onion XD

Aaaaaah, I just feel so happy since I've finally seen it now!! Onion Skipping Onion Daydreaming Onion Love

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Can you imagine what they'd be like if they had to do their own verisons of the weather on evening news. . .?

Manpei: "Good evening, this is Takagi Manpei.Today we're going to be experiencing high winds and warm temperatures. This evening the temperature is expected to drop with a high chance of precipitation. Tomorrow the weather will be mostly cloudly with cool temperatures, so be sure to stay warm everyone! Thank you very much, and good night"

Shinpei: "Yo! It's me again, Takagi Shinpei!
    It's going to be really windy and hot today.
    Then it's going to get really cold tonight and then it's going to rain.
    Tomorrow it's gonna be even colder.
    What's up with this crazy weather we're having?!
    I'm going to go to bed now
    Good night!!"

OMG YES!! That is a perfect rendition of Weather Boy Manpei VS Weather Boy Shinpei Big Laugh

Even though they're so different, I love them both so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 They make me so happy~~~ I need to tell Man that he's succeeding in his goal to make people smile! Every time I see him, I can't help but smile (o^-^o)

BTW, I started watching Gekiranger again! I forgot how different Man looks with longer black hair~ he's so cute!! He looks much older, and I guess that makes me feel a lot less like Pedobear when I have dirty thoughts about him Cunning Onion It's also interesting to remember what it was like when I first saw Man... it's interesting to see him act without Shin (even though I keep expecting Shin to show up!) I really hope our dear boys do more dramas, together or apart, in the future. I think they love stage shows... but since most of us can't get to Tokyo for it, dramas are better for now! But if I ever get the chance to see one of their plays... OMFG. I will SPAZZ and have a heart attack *swoon*
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:28 am

Hahaha @Mrs.Takagi.. iknow i sound lame don't i? well u see i was looking around for ideas and someone wrote candy and i was like, "GAH IT"S PERFECT" i just thought it would be the most interesting thing.. candy from another country is always cool i think...and it's something fun.. i donno but i'm pretty exicted!!!

and i really hope the twins do more dramas too, they are very talented! but I WISH I CAN GO TO TOKYO TO WATCH THEM ON STAGE!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 am

jade wrote:

(O_______________________O) OMG... My jaw is on the floor... LMFAO!!

Thank you so much for finding this clip!!! Onion Love Eyes You have my undying gratitude and love <3 <3 <3

In my head this whole time I've been imagining what it would be like~ I thought it would be them talking and laughing about it. I wasn't expecting them to super-impose their pictures! I kept thinking they would measure their nipples with a tape measure or something! Actually, I was hoping they would measure each other's nipples... and Shin would "accidentally" stroke across one of Man's nipples... Cunning Onion Then Man would make a sexy moan, and... Onion Nosebleed Of course, that was just my dirty fantasy Onion Blush

I can't believe they didn't laugh, though!! I can't imagine how awkward it would have felt to stand there shirtless, knowing you were on TV and everyone was comparing you and your twin's nipples~ LOL Onion XD

Aaaaaah, I just feel so happy since I've finally seen it now!! Onion Skipping Onion Daydreaming Onion Love

Oh Jade-sama, you never cease to amaze/entertain me with your Takagi-incest fantasies (but it's okay, because we all do it) Cunning Onion

But I agree, when I first heard about this whole charade, I actually thought they were going to use a tape measure as well, and not just fuse their photos together. I must admit, using a tape measure would've been more amusing Cunnin Onion Idea

I did see though that Man and Shin were both laughing at the very beginning of the clip. Hehehe, they're such good sports!

jade wrote:
    Even though they're so different, I love them both so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 They make me so happy~~~ I need to tell Man that he's succeeding in his goal to make people smile! Every time I see him, I can't help but smile (o^-^o)

BTW, I started watching Gekiranger again! I forgot how different Man looks with longer black hair~ he's so cute!! He looks much older, and I guess that makes me feel a lot less like Pedobear when I have dirty thoughts about him Cunning Onion It's also interesting to remember what it was like when I first saw Man... it's interesting to see him act without Shin (even though I keep expecting Shin to show up!) I really hope our dear boys do more dramas, together or apart, in the future. I think they love stage shows... but since most of us can't get to Tokyo for it, dramas are better for now! But if I ever get the chance to see one of their plays... OMFG. I will SPAZZ and have a heart attack *swoon*

I really, really REALLY miss the twins with their longer, black hair!!!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go They really do look older and more mature. I really don't understand why Asian guys are into dying their hair blonde nowadays. . .personally, I'm very much into brunettes, and since Asians have naturally dark hair, it kind of defeats the purpose for me to obsess over Japanese guys with strawberry blonde hair, y'know. . .? Onion Attacked by Te

(The twins also seem to have natural, tanned/olive toned skin, which I think looks better with darker hair, but that's just me. . .)

GAH, I HOPE THEY DYE IT BACK EVENTUALLY!!!! Onion Anger

Anywho, they do seem to enjoy doing stageplays a lot don't they? I always thought that acting on stage is more difficult than acting on a set in front of a camera (no outtakes or "do overs" when you're performing live onstage). Which to me, is just another example of how awesome and hardworking they are Onion Daydreaming

But like you said, unless you're in Tokyo, you can pretty much forget about ever seeing them perform live, so yeah, for those of us who don't live in that area (or if you're like me and live on the other side of the planet Onion Stress Load ) dramas are our best bet of watching our boys performances.

I don't know if I would be able to handle seeing them live onstage anyway if I ever got the chance the last thing I now is a sexual harrasment lawsuit. . . Rolling Eyes

They seem to have good comedic timing, so I'd like to see them do more comedy driven shows, but then again, I can't resist the image of them doing more mature or even darker roles.

Anybody curious to see one or both of the Takagi twins as "bad boys"? Twisted Evil
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 am

OO ME ME ME!! i'm interested to see the boys doing an "bad boy" role.. but bad boy in what sense.. like a player/cocky/ man who can get any girl they want, or how about twins as part of a yakoza, ooo imagine them in leather jackets and boots! MEE LIKEY! Onion Nosebleed
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:personally, I'm very much into brunettes, and since Asians have naturally dark hair, it kind of defeats the purpose for me to obsess over Japanese guys with strawberry blonde hair, y'know. . .?

(The twins also seem to have natural, tanned/olive toned skin, which I think looks better with darker hair, but that's just me. . .)

Oh, I agree with you! I love dark hair. I don't care as much about eye color, but I think dark hair is really attractive <3 And I also prefer their tanned/olive skin... when Shin was tanned during his time in Prince of Tennis, I thought it looked really good on him Onion Love And like in your sig, where Shin is darker than Man, I prefer Shin! Seeing good-looking men in jeans + waistcoats and suit tops drives me crazy! I love that style Onion Love Eyes And the colors on Shin really compliment his skin tone. Also, I'm fangirlling Shin's impish face and smile recently Onion Blush

I was thinking about their names yesterday, too, and realized that they're perfect. "Shin" means "heart" and "Man" means "everything"... it's almost like Shin is the heart of their relationship and Man is everything else (LOL) But Shin really seems to be all about following his heart and his feelings while Man is more reserved and contemplative. I'm actually kind of surprised at how perfectly their parents named them <3 XD

Anyway...

YES! I'd be interested in seeing them as yakuza, too!! Cocky, badass attitudes paired with those pretty faces and sexy bodies... *faints*

I'd like to see them in darker roles, too. OMG~ and I love Shakespeare and Hamlet is my favorite play of his... wouldn't one of the twins be MAGNIFICENT as Hamlet??
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:56 pm

jade wrote:

Oh, I agree with you! I love dark hair. I don't care as much about eye color, but I think dark hair is really attractive <3 And I also prefer their tanned/olive skin... when Shin was tanned during his time in Prince of Tennis, I thought it looked really good on him Onion Love And like in your sig, where Shin is darker than Man, I prefer Shin! Seeing good-looking men in jeans + waistcoats and suit tops drives me crazy! I love that style Onion Love Eyes And the colors on Shin really compliment his skin tone. Also, I'm fangirlling Shin's impish face and smile recently Onion Blush

Ah, you're right! Shin is slightly darker than Man in the picture, I hadn't even noticed! Razz
    They both had a nice tan going on back when they first debuted. . .it's funny because in the Ouran photobook, they both look on the pale side. . .(but maybe that's just make-up).
    And you actually made me laugh when you described Shin's face as "impish", because I've been trying to come up with a good word to describe it myself Onion Laugh I usually just say "baby faced" but I definitely like 'impish' too! Onion Thumbs Up

When he smiles I literally just wanna reach through the screen and pinch his face like he's a little kid. . .lol When I first heard him talk I was half expecting to hear the voice of a little kid, but his voice is so. . .MANLY! Onion Love

They do look pretty delicious in their jeans and waistcoats don't they? They never cease to amaze me with their amazing taste in fashion (wouldn't it be cool if they came out with their own men's clothing line? Onion Starry Eyes )

jade wrote:
    I was thinking about their names yesterday, too, and realized that they're perfect. "Shin" means "heart" and "Man" means "everything"... it's almost like Shin is the heart of their relationship and Man is everything else (LOL) But Shin really seems to be all about following his heart and his feelings while Man is more reserved and contemplative. I'm actually kind of surprised at how perfectly their parents named them <3 XD

I was thinking about their names. . .but mine thoughts were more along the lines of how sexy their names sounded. . .hehehe
    When I'm sitting in class and I'm bored (which is often) I like saying their names to myself. . .

"Manpei. . . .Shinpei. . .Maaaaaaaaaaaanpei. . . .Shiiiiiiiiinpei. . . . "Onion Daydreaming

Try it!
    It sounds sexy right??

But yeah, you're right, their names are very appropriate and seem to compliment each other. I was just thinking of how their different personalities come out in their voices too: Shinpei tends to talk louder and sounds more exicted/pumped LOL
    Manpei's voice is more breathy. . .almost dreamy actually. . . .
    (I'd love to have either one of their voices whisper in my ear) Onion Nosebleed

Them being memebers of the yakuza sounds about right. They even looked pretty badass as butlers on Mei-chan no Shitsuji.

The dark hair, stony facial expressions, cold eyes. . .talk about hot!!!

Now that I think about it, I TOTALLY love the image of Shinpei playing the bad guy in a movie or drama, then Manpei playing the good guy. (Kind of a good twin/evil twin thing going on).

Hamlet sounds like an interesting idea too though, but because Hamlet was constantly arguing with himself and contemplating things. . .I think it's a no brainer that that role is perfect for Manpei. Cool
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:09 pm

it would be cool to see the boys in a drama/movie in which one of the boys lives a normal life and gets mistaken for someeone else and this someone else is a bad guy.. and he later finds out that he has a twin brother who used his bro's name to cover all his bad acts! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! AND the drama would be full of action and suspense!!

and u know i don't really understand why many j-actors like to dye their hair... BLACK HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!! black hair can look soo good when it's nice and shiny and ppl sometimes dye their hair black and looks NOTHING like what they want to do!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:14 am

ano......i found this... well...no words ladies.. JUST ENJOY!!

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Tumblr_ltqkf01GH91qeovlro1_500

Onion Daydreaming Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Skipping Onion Attacked by Te
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:49 am

Laila007 wrote:ano......i found this... well...no words ladies.. JUST ENJOY!!

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Tumblr_ltqkf01GH91qeovlro1_500

Onion Daydreaming Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Skipping Onion Attacked by Te

Onion Sweat

OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!! Onion XD

And I swear, our minds must've synced up at some point, because I was JUST watching the episode of Sentai Gekirangers that Shin guest starred in, and while watching the scene where Manpei was taking a shower, I thought to myself. . .

"It'd be SOOO hot if someone took this shot then put a shot of Shinpei taking a shower right next to it. . . Onion Love Eyes "

AND YOU FOUND IT!!! I can't even think straight right now! Those shower scenes are probably the sexiest things I've ever seen them do (and hopefully that list gets a little longer in the future. . .hehehe)

And good LORD just look at Shinpei's sexy, pouty lips!!! Onion T_T

You just totally set the mood for the rest of my day, Laila!

*gets down on her knees and puts forehead to the ground*

Onion Bows

Bless you Miss Laila, for I am not worthy. . . .

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:02 pm

awwwww love you too mrs. takagi!! Onion Kiss the whole point of this forum is to make each other happy right? so you are welcome!! too bad there are no gifs or pics of the twins taking a shower TOGETHER!! Onion Nosebleed hmmm i wonder if the twins take showers together???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:44 am