Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Nipples Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 am

AWWW, this interview was so adorable. I see a lot of similarities between the Takagi twins and their characters! First that scene of Shinpei being angry and kicking down the laundry basket (which I find hilarious by the way), his tendency to complain and his lack of planning. Those qualities reminded me so much of Hikaru. Manpei seems to be the more responsible one with chores and money and he's honest, which is definitely Kaoru. I always wondered why they were cast in their certain roles instead of the other way around, and now I can definitely see why.

Enjoying being able to work together but also wanting to be seen as individuals is definitely reminiscent of the Hitachiin twins too. Gah, these two are perfect for their roles!
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 am

jade wrote:

Shinpei: We listen to music on the train by using a headphone each, but when I think about it more, it’s embarrassing (laugh). So even though I ask him to use them, he won’t let me.

Manpei: It’s alright to listen to it together, isn’t it? (laugh)

oh gahd. so cute I love you

jade wrote:
    Shinpei: The kind of girls we’re interested in is the same, too, so it’s difficult.

Manpei: When I say that I think I like a girl, too, but Shinpei said he liked her first, I yield.

They are so similar to Hikaru and Kaoru it's scary.
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 am

My favorite thing about that interview is all the science that goes into having a bath.
    AND THEN FIGHTING ABOUT THE CONDITIONER. Big Laugh These two are a cut above the rest.

I also find it funny, that bit about working separately, because they did work separately for a while (the Prince Of Tennis musical, Gekiranger, Cafe Kichijoji de), but recently all their works have been together. Hmm.

Also, I FREAKING ATE ALL THE YOGURT. Thanks cinnamon, thanks Cindy! :<3:

Another also, that image of Manpei kills me. That is one evil i-just-ate-all-the-yogurt expression. Cool
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 am

seaweed wrote:uwaaaa I just found this. Twins in drag. I think I'm in love I love you

LOL!!! Laughing At first, I didn't even want to watch it-I hate wasting my time with watching stupid things. But I was bored and decided to watch it.

I'm so glad I did! It was so freaking hilarious!!! Manpei and Shinpei in drag is completely epic-love them! I love the parts where they sing and dance...I laughed so hard, my parents were wondering if their daughter should go to the looney bin or something XP

And I loved the interview with Shinpei and Manpei. I was surprised that most of their answers were the same-but they are twins, after all. I laughed when they were arguing about how to apply conditioner (didn't know there were rules) and their yogurt semi-fight. I totally understand Shinpei- I love yogurt and if you eat it, you better compensate with something just as delicious Wink
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Empty Casting Choices

Post by Reina Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:AWWW, this interview was so adorable. I see a lot of similarities between the Takagi twins and their characters! First that scene of Shinpei being angry and kicking down the laundry basket (which I find hilarious by the way), his tendency to complain and his lack of planning. Those qualities reminded me so much of Hikaru. Manpei seems to be the more responsible one with chores and money and he's honest, which is definitely Kaoru. I always wondered why they were cast in their certain roles instead of the other way around, and now I can definitely see why.

Enjoying being able to work together but also wanting to be seen as individuals is definitely reminiscent of the Hitachiin twins too. Gah, these two are perfect for their roles!

I've been dying to know this, too! What made the blessed powers-that-be cast Shin as Hikaru and Man as Kaoru? I think hearing about that process would be so interesting. Did they have input? Audition for certain roles? Decide for themselves? I hope someone shares this with fans at some point! Although all these interviews certainly shed a lot of light. *swoon*

Admin-san, thank you so much for the Tumblr and forum!!! You are my reason for existence and I have a serious crush on your sense of humor XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Empty If you could ask the twins anything. . .

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey, I just thought up a really random topic for discussion on this thread. . .

I think at this point we're all more than a little caught up on getting inside the minds of Manpei and Shinpei; but somehow even though we've gotten ALL this great knowledge about them, I'm sure there's other things about them (personal and non-personal) that us fans would love to know Very Happy

So here's my question for everyone: Given the opprotunity to have a full out, one on one (or technically, two on one LOL) interview with the Takagi twins. . .what would you ask them?

*And yes, I'm implying here that the language barrier wouldn't be a problem. Let's just say for this purpose only, EVERYONE here would be able to converse with Man and Shin in Japanese without any trouble:lol: *

There's no limit to how many questions you can ask, and the questions can either be directed to both of them, or just Manpei or just Shinpei.

[The questions can be personal, but not something TOO private/embarrassing, okay? Razz ]

Now believe it or not, I don't even have an answer myself yet, so I'm gonna take an hour or so to think about it, and then I'll come back with my selected questions :3 Nodding

But I'm DYING to know what everyone else is going to come up with, so take your time and have fun with it, 'kay? Cool

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Mass_p10

KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 pm

oh my god I love them so much is not even healthy anymore...
    thank you very much for the translations! I need to learn japanese c:
    they're so cute ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:So here's my question for everyone: Given the opprotunity to have a full out, one on one (or technically, two on one LOL) interview with the Takagi twins. . .what would you ask them?
    Hmm...Questions,huh?

To BOTH twins:
    1)What was your favorite scene in the Ouran drama?
    2)Which scenes from the manga/anime are you hoping will be in the drama?
    3)Like Hikaru and Kaoru, do you guys have a crush on Haruna?
    4)If you were a girl, what host would you designate? (not including yourselves)
    5)How did you decide who would be Hikaru and who would be Kaoru?
    6)Do you even know about Ouran before playing these roles?
    7)What do your friends and family think about you two playing 'twincest' roles?
    8)There's a video of you two in drag-will you also crossdress in ine of the episodes of Ouran?
    9)Do people often recognize you outside of the set- like, they recognize you as Hiakru and Kaoru and ask for your autographs?
    10)Who is your Hollywood celebrity crush and why?
    11)What is your favorite type of food? (not including japanese)
    12)What is your ideal date?

To Manpei:
    1)Like your character Kaoru, would you let go of the one you love so Shinpei can have his?
    2)Do have difficulty playing an M character (since you're an mainly a S)

To Shinpei:
    1)Like your character Hikaru, what are you willing to do to make the person you love happy?
    2)If you had to serende your crush, what song would you sing?

That's all I could think of now. Wink
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    So here's my question for everyone: Given the opprotunity to have a full out, one on one (or technically, two on one LOL) interview with the Takagi twins. . .what would you ask them?

Idea Oooooh Shocked That's a good topic... I have to think really hard about that so my mind can get past the topic of "forbidden romance" Big Laugh

Also, OSAKA!! They're so cute~ :<3:

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    1)What was your favorite scene in the Ouran drama?
    2)Which scenes from the manga/anime are you hoping will be in the drama?
    4)If you were a girl, what host would you designate? (not including yourselves)
    5)How did you decide who would be Hikaru and who would be Kaoru?
    6)Do you even know about Ouran before playing these roles?
    11)What is your favorite type of food? (not including japanese)
    12)What is your ideal date?

I like these questions the best ^^^^^^^^ <3

Ok, these are all I can think of for now:
    - What video games do you like?
    - Have you ever been overseas? If so, where?
    - What country would you like to visit?
    - What subjects in school were you really good at?
    - What subjects in school were you really bad at?
    - How is your English? Can you speak some English for me?
    - Do you like sweets? What's your favorite?
    - Do you like to read? If yes, what's your favorite genre?
    - How many hours do you usually sleep each night?
    - What's the longest you've ever slept?
    - Which of you is better at cooking?
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    The song is called "Kokoro~Dear My Friends", which is the ending theme from the drama 'Indigo no Yoru' or Indigo Nights (which is the drama the twins were in before they signed on to do OHSHC).
    It's sung by the quartet Indigo4, which includes 2 other actors from the drama, and of course Manpei and Shinpei Surprised

The song/video is really amazing (and in my opinion, it sounds almost too good to be something that was released in 2010).
    And the twins are SOOOOO cute in this video!! :3 Nodding They're actually pretty good singers/dancers. And their clothes are OH-SO cool. Cool

Check it out, I think you all may like it too

LOL I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE CD BECAUSE OF MANPEI AND SHINPEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333 It arrived yesterday morning. LOL I REALLY LIKED THE PV!!! I already knew that Shinpei was a good singer because of Tenimyu but Manpei is just as amazing!!! :<3: I'm still watching the drama but I love how cute those two are. (well after everything gets solved for them..........lol)
    Twins appreciation - Page 4 Takagitwins9

Those two are just too amazing for words~~ Embarassed
    Twins appreciation - Page 4 Takagitwins10
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I can't imagine what that must be like, to have someone who's always been by your side before you even took your first breath of life. . .

This..................gosh I can't believe I'm crying!! OTL
    It's just so beautiful! Being together like that even before they were born. Being born just a couple of minutes apart...........it's so beautiful..........

Those two, I'll support them as much as I can. They really are humble and everytime I see them, I just want to hug them because of how hard they are working~ Hug
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    3)The idea of ANY girl rejecting either one of these twins is simply unacceptable Mad

MANPEI: "During rehearsal, I get this treatment from Shinpei like I’m his toy, and he just pats and touches my face. . ."

A-Isn't Shinpei ALWAYS like that with him though. . .? Laughing

B-That part made me smile because my sibling does that to me too. . .when we're sitting together (whether in public or private) she'll randomly pinch/squeeze my face, stroke my hair, hold onto me for no reason, or try to tickle me *yeah, we've got our own 'twincest' thing going on too* Most of the time it doesn't bother me because I'm so used to it and I know she's just playing, then other times I'm like "Will you knock that off already? People are starting to stare at us!" Suspect

So yeah, I see a lot of me and my own sister in how Manpei and Shinpei deal with each other.

4)SHINPEI: "For twins, whether with words or movements, there are times when complete spontaneous synchronization just happens."

Me: YES!! GOOD!! KEEP DOING THAT!! Keep practicing at home too!

I'm telling you, one of these days during an episode, Hikaru and Kaoru are going to "step up" their little tender moment. . .and I'm gonna be fully prepared!

I'm going to have an oxygen tank handy (in case I start breathing so fast, I feel like I'm going to pass out) and a cup of ice cold water to dump over my head in case I need to "cool off" X-D

LOL I bet whoever rejected Manpei or Shinpei is REGRETTING IT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!

It seems we will all have to go shopping for oxygen tanks........
    I wonder how they'll step up their twincest scenes...........lol kind of reminds me of Hikaru and Kaoru plotting their next act or something. XDDDDDDDDD THEY REALLY WERE MEANT TO PLAY HIKARU AND KAORU!!! :<3:
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:14 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    I become a grinning basketcase everytime I watch this video as well. Very Happy The song itself is just so sweet and fun and upbeat. All 4 of the singers voices sound very well together and they harmonize well. The only thing that I was kind of bothered about was (from the way it sounded) no one had a solo. . .

You know how usually during songs, everyone has their own part to sing, and then everyone sings together for the chorus?
    Well for this song, it kind of sounded like everyone sang all the parts from start from start to finish Laughing I just found that unusual/interesting. . .but it's still a beautiful song, and I appreciate the fact that the video was done so simply (no stupid elaborate costumes, ugly scenery, stuff like that).

And Manpei and Shinpei's sense of fashion is uncanny. . .they dress WAAAY better than I do. . . Rolling Eyes

I wanna hear the twins sing more in the future Smile

LOL I thought it was weird too that they had no solo parts!! XD I really wanted to hear Manpei sing a solo part because I've heard Shinpei singing in Tenimyu and I really liked his voice~
    Luckily though, I finally found a song where Manpei sings by himself and I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT!!!!!!!!!! *dying* I love his voice! <3333333333333

Their fashion really is great!! lol they dress better than me too, though that's to be expected since I'm just a badly dressed nerd. OTL

MY ULTIMATE WISH IS TO SEE THEM SING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! MANPEI AND SHINPEI, PLEASE RELEASE A CD OF YOU TWO SINGING!!!!!!!! *gets on knees and begs*

..........LOL
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    [Sidebar: I went NUTS in the beginning at the sight of both of them smiling. . .they're practically glowing!!] Surprised

I would appreciate it SOOO much if someone could provide me with a translation (I know jade has been posting translations all day, and she's been doing such a good job, that's why I feel so bad for asking for a direct favor. . .)
    If you don't want to, I completely understand, but I just had to ask just in case. . . silent

Thank you once again in advance!!
    (Here's the clip, in case anyone else was curious about it.)

OTL I'm making too many posts but oh well! lol

I HAVE THE MAGAZINE!!!!!!! If anyone wants the scan of the page that they are in, I wouldn't mind at all to scan it! Oh and I can rip the DVD and upload it on megaupload so that any of you can download it!
    They are so sweet in that video that I couldn't stop giggling. I heard something about what kind of girls each of them would like..........though I'm not sure since I'm terrible at Japanese. OTL
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:24 am

MANPEI: "During rehearsal, I get this treatment from Shinpei like I’m his toy, and he just pats and touches my face. . ."

A-Isn't Shinpei ALWAYS like that with him though. . .?

...TO WHAT VIDEOS IS THIS COMMENT REFERRING?!?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Empty LYRICS

Post by jade Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

Reina wrote:MANPEI: "During rehearsal, I get this treatment from Shinpei like I’m his toy, and he just pats and touches my face. . ."

A-Isn't Shinpei ALWAYS like that with him though. . .?

...TO WHAT VIDEOS IS THIS COMMENT REFERRING?!?

Oh~ it's not referring to a video at all! (sadly T_T I would love to see any video like this...) But Manpei was saying in the interview that during rehearsal for Ouran, Shinpei acts like Hikaru and touches and pets Manpei XDD

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

SO, the lyrics. I didn't know where to put these~~ but it has to do with the twins, and I appreciate it, so Twins appreciation seems fitting XD

This is a truly sweet song! I love it even more after paying attention to the lyrics... I actually cried a little when I was translating it (^^')

Please enjoy!! <3

~*~*~*~*~

Heart~ Dear My Friends

Let's join heart to heart and be stronger than yesterday
    Messing around TIME Sharing SMILE I want to move on WAY Let's go MY FRIENDS (yeah)
    It'll definitely be okay Tomorrow is SO BRIGHT

HOMIE in painful times CALL ME anytime cry out
    HOMIE towards the shining light DEAR MY FRIENDS everyone let's go

WHAT'S HAPPEN? In your lonesome eyes tears I can't see have just fallen
    Don't worry about it Hey, you can tell us anything It'd be sad if you don't let us help you

Laughing about nothing Fighting for no reason Our friends are stupid but
    (THAT'S RIGHT) they're the strongest (THAT'S RIGHT) and the best
    That's what I believe.

Overlapping wishes in our hands We've walked with until today
    Unceasing FEAR Overflowing TEARS No refuge from the PAIN Restless DAYS
    We've gotten over this together, haven't we?

Messing around TIME Sharing SMILE I want to move on WAY Let's go MY FRIENDS (yeah)

Everyone is ALL THE SAME "It's hopeless" There will be days you want to speak words of surrender
    BUT WE GOTTA GO... No matter what happens there's meaning in it
    You're about to cry, but look, your friends are here

Arguing over nothing Running in circles The things we try to do are stupid but
    (THAT'S RIGHT) We're the strongest (THAT'S RIGHT) and the best So we can be proud

I can't tell what's the truth and what's a lie but
    Hey, anytime and anywhere you guys are there If we band together we can make it through

We won't let anyone crumble So let's link arms and meet this head-on
    No more crying Dream bigger ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE...

Overlapping wishes in our hands We've walked with until today
    Unceasing FEAR Overflowing TEARS No refuge from the PAIN Restless DAYS
    We've gotten over this together, haven't we?

HOMIE in painful times CALL ME anytime cry out
    HOMIE towards the shining light DEAR MY FRIENDS everyone let's go

~*~*~*~*~

Kokoro~ Dear My Friends

Tsunagi awaseyou kokoro to kokoro kinou yori motto tsuyoku
    kudaranai TIME wakachiai SMILE susumitai WAY ikou MY FRIENDS (YEAH)
    kitto daijoubu asu wa SO BRIGHT

HOMIE tsurai toki niwa ne CALL ME itsudatte koe kakete yo
    HOMIE hikari sasu hou ni DEAR MY FRIENDS minna de ikou

WHAT'S HAPPEN? hitori samishii hitomi mienai namida tatta ima nagareta
    sou kizukawanaide nandatte ne, hanashite nanimo chikara ni narenainjya kanashii

muimi ni warattari "imifu" ni kenka shitari
    uchira no nakama wa baka bakka dakedo (THAT'S RIGHT) saikyou de (THAT'S RIGHT) saikou datte
    sou omoeru yo

kasaneawaseta te no hira ni negai kyou made aruitekitanda
    tomaranai FEAR afuredasu TEARS yaribanai PAIN sewashii DAYS
    minna norikoetekitaro?

dare datte ALL THE SAME "dame da"tte, yowane hakitakunaru hi mo aru yo
    BUT WE GOTTA GO... donna koto ni datte chanto imi wa atte
    nakisou demo hora, nakama ga irunnda

muda ni surechigattari moro ni kara mawattari yarukoto nasukoto baka bakka dakedo
    (THAT'S RIGHT) saikyou de (THAT'S RIGHT) saikou datte sou hokoreru yo

nani ga honto de uso ka da nante ima wa mada wakaranai kedo
    sou, itsu datte doko ni datte mina ga ite kata wo kundeireba norikoete yukeru

hitori demo kakecha dame nanda sou kitto saa kumou kataku sukuramu
    mou naku monka yume wa fukuramu ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE...

kasaneawaseta te no hira ni negai kyou made aruitekitanda
    tomaranai FEAR afuredasu TEARS yaribanai PAIN sewashinai DAYS
    minna norikoetekitaro?

HOMIE tsurai toki niwa ne CALL ME itsudatte koe kakete yo
    HOMIE hikari sasu hou ni DEAR MY FRIENDS minna de ikou

~*~*~*~*~

ココロ~ Dear My Friends

つなぎ合わせようココロとココロ 昨日よりもっと強く
    くだらないtime 分かち合いsmile 進みたいway 行こうmy friends(yeah)
    きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

Homie辛い時には ねぇCall meいつだって声かけてよ
    Homie光射す方に Dear my friends皆で行こう

What’s happen? 独り寂しい瞳 見えない涙 たった今流れた
    そう気遣わないで なんだってねぇ、話して 何も力になれないんじゃ悲しい

無意味に爆笑(わら)ったり“イミフ”に喧嘩したり
    ウチらの仲間はバカばっかだけど (That’s right)最強で (That’s right)最高だって
    そう思えるよ

重ね合わせた手のひらに願い 今日まで歩いてきたんだ
    止まらないfear 溢れ出すtears やり場ないpain 忙しないdays
    みんな乗り越えてきたろ?

きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

誰だってAll the same 「ダメだ・・」って、弱音吐きたくなる日もあるよ
    But we gotta go・・ どんな出来事(こと)にだってちゃんと意味はあって
    泣きそうでもほら、仲間がいるんだ

無駄にすれ違ったり モロに空回ったり やる事成す事 バカばっかだけど
    (That’s right)最強で (That’s right)最高だって そう誇れるよ

何がホントでウソかだなんて今はまだわからないけど
    そう、いつだってどこにだって皆がいて 肩を組んでいれば乗り越えてゆける

きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

1人でも欠けちゃダメなんだ そうきっと さぁ組もう固くスクラム
    もう泣くもんか 夢は膨らむ One for all, all for one・・

重ね合わせた手のひらに願い 今日まで歩いてきたんだ
    止まらないfear 溢れ出すtears やり場ないpain 忙しないdays
    みんな乗り越えてきたろ?

きっと大丈夫 未来(あす)はso bright

Homie辛い時には ねぇCall meいつだって声かけてよ
    Homie光射す方に Dear my friends皆で行こう

Last edited by jade on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 am; edited 4 times in total
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 am

jade wrote:SO, the lyrics. I didn't know where to put these~~ but it has to do with the twins, and I appreciate it, so Twins appreciation seems fitting XD

This is a truly sweet song! I love it even more after paying attention to the lyrics... I actually cried a little when I was translating it (^^')

Please enjoy!! <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! So sweet!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Such a sweet song! :<3: And Yay!!! I can sing along now!! Thank you so much for the lyrics and translations!! Hug

OTL I should have read over the entire thread and then make comments.
    Someone already shared the Homme video. XD Mmmm I feel like sharing something too so I'll try to rip Dear my friends from the CD and upload it tomorrow. ^^ Er today since it's already "tomorrow" XD

Anyways, I really love their singing! I just finished watching Jyuken a couple of hours ago and I really love it! I only watched it because Manpei was there but it really was a great show. (even if I still never got used to the fighting scenes lol) AND I JUST LOVE MANPEI'S CHARACTER SONG!!!!!!! :<3:

Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 am

setolove wrote:
    Anyways, I really love their singing! I just finished watching Jyuken a couple of hours ago and I really love it! I only watched it because Manpei was there but it really was a great show. (even if I still never got used to the fighting scenes lol) AND I JUST LOVE MANPEI'S CHARACTER SONG!!!!!!! :<3:

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! I bought that CD (don't judge!) and listened to it coooooonstantly. Retsu's was my favorite (bias much) but Mele's song is actually pretty groovin' (/random off topic)

I think I just like hearing him sing XDD

also Jade, ILU...but I think you knew that already~
    You'll have your transcript tomorrow...I'm too sleepy to finish the page of iiiiiitty bitty text right now silent
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am

Oddy wrote:I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! I bought that CD (don't judge!) and listened to it coooooonstantly. Retsu's was my favorite (bias much) but Mele's song is actually pretty groovin' (/random off topic)

I think I just like hearing him sing XDD

NOT JUDGING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to buy the CD!!!! <33333
    I was going crazy over that song that I literally put it on repeat for a whole day. XDDDDDDDDD How I love that song!!! Embarassed
    LOL I was already biased to begin with. (though I should've been biased towards Jan and Rio because they are D-Boys)
    I'm honestly going to say though that Manpei really did a great job as Retsu! Definitely my favorite character! Very Happy
    Mele!! T____T *still emotional since I just finished watching the show a couple of hours ago*

Mmmmmmmmmm, both Shinpei and Manpei had to sing in 2007...........lol I wonder how it was at home when they had to practice their singing~ Maybe they helped each other out! Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 am

[quote="jade"]

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

SO, the lyrics. I didn't know where to put these~~ but it has to do with the twins, and I appreciate it, so Twins appreciation seems fitting XD

Please enjoy!! <3

~*~*~*~*~

jade, as usual your timing with translations is 100% PERFECT!!!
    Very Happy

I looked up the lyrics in romanji, and then the translations the first day that I found the video and in all honesty. . .the lyrics definitely touch a softspot with me as well. Especially since now that I know so much more about the twins and their special/beautiful relationship, I kinda think they should change the name of the song from, "Heart~Dear My Friends"
    to
    'Manpei and Shinpei's theme I love you '

The other day when I was in the works of making my fanvideo for them, I kept tossing around what song ideas should I use, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. . . Rolling Eyes
    This song describes them perfectly to me, and I seriously feel so uplifted everytime I play it *gives me that warm, fuzzy feelin' you know? :3 Nodding *
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:10 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Very Happy

I looked up the lyrics in romanji, and then the translations the first day that I found the video and in all honesty. . .the lyrics definitely touch a softspot with me as well. Especially since now that I know so much more about the twins and their special/beautiful relationship, I kinda think they should change the name of the song from, "Heart~Dear My Friends"
    to

The other day when I was in the works of making my fanvideo for them, I kept tossing around what song ideas should I use, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. . . Rolling Eyes
    This song describes them perfectly to me, and I seriously feel so uplifted everytime I play it *gives me that warm, fuzzy feelin' you know? :3 Nodding *

XDD Naming it "Manpei & Shinpei's theme I love you " works! Or they could go with " I love you Dear my Twins" lol

BTW, I LOVED your fanvideo!! *gush* You picked such cute pictures, and the timing was also really well done :3 Nodding

I'm curious, though~ you said you looked up the romanji and the translation the first day you found the video. Was there already a translation of it somewhere?? Neutral I didn't actually check to see... I just thought "oh, I should translate it!" and did it Big Laugh

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 am

jade wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Very Happy

to

XDD Naming it "Manpei & Shinpei's theme I love you " works! Or they could go with " I love you Dear my Twins" lol

BTW, I LOVED your fanvideo!! *gush* You picked such cute pictures, and the timing was also really well done :3 Nodding

I'm curious, though~ you said you looked up the romanji and the translation the first day you found the video. Was there already a translation of it somewhere?? Neutral I didn't actually check to see... I just thought "oh, I should translate it!" and did it Big Laugh

AHHHH!! I was gonna say "Dear my Twins" too!!! Big Laugh Oh man, that's just TOO ironic!

And thank you for the compliments on my video, I'm glad you liked it cheers I'd finally just decided that I couldn't take it anymore and that I HAD to make a fanvideo about them before it killed me. . .working with the transitions between the slides was fun (I shouldsay something to pretend like it was really hard work. . .but it really wasn't. . . Laughing )
    The hardest part was probably trying to pick photos that I thought maybe no one had seen yet. . .

Oh and yea, someone had already posted up the romanji/translations online already. . .I found them here:
    http://happy-chammy.livejournal.com/25545.html

[For what it's worth, I liked yours better; just sayin. . .]
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:02 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:

LOL!!! Laughing At first, I didn't even want to watch it-I hate wasting my time with watching stupid things. But I was bored and decided to watch it.

I'm so glad I did! It was so freaking hilarious!!! Manpei and Shinpei in drag is completely epic-love them! I love the parts where they sing and dance...I laughed so hard, my parents were wondering if their daughter should go to the looney bin or something XP

They are just too cute aren't they? Smile And I also love how their voices harmonized when they said "bye bye!" Too adorbs Very Happy

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Hmm off the top of my head I can only think of one: Who do you think will get married first and why? (It's not Ouran related but yeah I'm interested as to who they think will get married first and how they'll cope with it since they've always been together all this time...)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 am

seaweed wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Hmm off the top of my head I can only think of one: Who do you think will get married first and why? (It's not Ouran related but yeah I'm interested as to who they think will get married first and how they'll cope with it since they've always been together all this time...)

The thought of either one of the twins getting married is more than just a little scary to me. As I was sitting here reading your post just now I was thinking, Wow, my dad was married with a baby (me) when he was 25. . . .

*See? Even that fact that they're both 25 is too much for me to handle. . .they seriously still look and act like teenagers to me*

Even though that's a really good question, an immature/selfish part of me wishes that they never get married. . .I mean, they're in a committed relationship with each other, aren't they?? Laughing
    Wasn't it mentioned that they already act like 'an old married couple'?

I can't imagine them, "breaking up" and "dating/marrying" other people. . .part of me wants them to just be with each other forever and always. . .
    Plus, *as my screen name suggests* I was hoping that I would be the one to at least marry Manpei T_T (even though I'm crazy about the both of them).

Still, you did suggest an interesting question. . .I'd actually like to hear them answer that ^_^
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Yep, I've finally come up with an answer to my own discussion topic. What I thought would only take about an hour or two for me to figure out, ended taking me 8 hours to figure out. . .(instead of coming right back to the forum, I ended up eating dinner, taking a bath, taking a nap, and now that I'm up and can't sleep anymore. . .I figure it's either now or never Laughing )

Alright, these are the questions I came up with so far. Feel free to comment:

To both Manpei and Shinpei:

-What's the longest amount of time you've ever been away from each other?

-What is your ideal type of girlfriend? *Although I'd be afraid of their answer*

-What do you think of foreign/non-Japanese women? *I'm afraid of the answer for that one too*

-Can you say a few phrases in a foreign language?

-Who are some actors or other celebrities whom you look up to?

-What do you like best about your job? What do you like least about your job?

-Where do you see yourselves 10 years from now?

-How do you relax yourself when you're stressed out?

-Name some of your favorite music artists *I know that's not technically a question*

-Do you think that given the opprotunity, that you would like to release another song/music video together?

-You've both dyed/styled your hair in different styles over the years, which one do you like best?

[And I just have one specific question for Manpei]

-You said that sometimes you get nervous when you're around your father, why is that?

That's all I can think of right now. . .I'll probably be inspired with more questions later. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Wake_u10

Wake up, Shin-chan~~~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 am