Twins appreciation

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:36 pm

jade wrote:I only have mine going to regular email, but I'm usually so bored at work that I check their blogs and see their updates before I ever get the email XD But thanks for the flirty gifs (*-*) I'm also waiting impatiently for the Indigo no Yoru gifs! (^-^) I just love watching them interact with each other on repeat... <3

Hahahaha, well when they post later than 9 pm (Japan time) then I'm awake. But they sometimes post earlier and so it's in the middle of the night for me and even if I should be sleeping, I want to see their posts as soon as possible. XDDD
    Plus that way, I don't have to turn on my computer to look at their posts.
    I just use my cellphone, look at their posts, fail at trying to see what they wrote, laugh at the cute pics, and then go back to sleep. Razz
    .....now the problem with leaving sound on my phone to hear when I have a new email is that I get like 30 every night from LJ so I wake up constantly. LOL! But it's worth it when it's from Shinpei or Manpei's blog updates~~~ :3 Nodding

Hahahahaha I'll be sharing more gifs from that press conference!! But tomorrow. XD
    Right now though I have ep 42 Indigo no Yoru gifs! Very Happy
    I made 14 of them so I hope you like them!! ^_____________________^

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Shinpeigrabbingmanpei

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Socute

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Thisepissoawesomebecausetheykeeplookingateachother

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Awwtheylooksohappy

Hahahaha this one reminded me so much of ep 6 of Ouran~~~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Orderingthesamefood

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Morestares

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Iseethoselovelookstheygiveeachother

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Itsthosesweetsmilesagain

hahahahaha you can see food on his lip~~~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Lolyoucanalreadyseethefoodonhislips

THIS IS WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333 Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Soooooooocuteeeeee

And this is when Moichi overheard the tenchou and his mom talk........
    So now he knows what his mom is planning to do. Hahaha I don't know if I should say it or not.
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Moichiknowsnow

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Obliviousmosaku

And Mosaku is confused at his brother's mood change
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Eh

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Whathappenedtoourmom

OTL I don't know how to put the spoiler option so as to not give away what is going on for those of you who are going to watch the ep but don't want to be spoiled.
    lol well the gifs are spoiler ne. XDDDDDDDD

Anyways, I hope you all liked the gifs! Very Happy
    I'll the gifs that I made from ep 43 tomorrow~~ ^^

Last edited by setolove on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot that I had 14 gifs instead of 13............LOL!)
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 am

Hahahaha and since I'm here already, I might as well post THESE gifs~~~
    but first.......

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Itsthosesweetsmilesagain
    LOL! Shinpei bites his lips AND you can see him looking at Manpei's lips.......... Twisted Evil
    or maybe I'm just fantasizing here.........o.o lol

These are from the Ouran press conference~~~~
    I'll probably make some more from that video but these are the ones I have for now. XD
    I'll post the two that I already did before here again.....it won't hurt to stare at them again ne~~~ lol

I made this one because I love the way Manpei plays with his lips. XDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Manpeireallyisaflirtoo

And this! lol Manpei, no need to feel embarrassed~~~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Embarrassedmanpei

Hahahaha it's so cute how he turns from shy to very flirty~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Somuchforbeingshy

This alone always makes my day. XD
    ..........but now if only they would kiss!!!!!!!!!!
    IF THEY DO SOMEHOW GET A KISS SCENE ON THE MOVIE, I'LL GIF THAT AND STARE FOR HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ....kind of like how I stare at this gif all the time. lol
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Theyaresoreadyforakiss

Yes Manpei, we know you really didn't want to stop.....
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Nooooodontstop

OTL I talk too much about Manpei but HE IS BEING SOOOOOOOOO CUTE HERE~~~~~~ Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Manpeisocute

Ah, but here, I just love how Shinpei gets so happy about Manpei's choice of words~~~~ <3333333333333333
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Wevebeengoingoutfor25yearsnow

hahahahaha well, I hope you all like these gifs as well~~~ ^____^
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 am

setolove wrote:LOL! Shinpei bites his lips AND you can see him looking at Manpei's lips.......... Twisted Evil
    or maybe I'm just fantasizing here.........o.o lol

NO. I SEE IT, TOO <3

BTW Onion Love Eyes I love you!! I'm at work on my break just DROOLING now XDD I can't stop staring at our lovely twins!! Both from Indigo and the press conference.

Manpei IS too cute at that press conference. Obviously he wanted Shinpei to do the talking at first. He looks so comfortable just agreeing with Shinpei's comments and nibbling on his own sexy lips XD But then Shinpei starts revealing secrets about their home practice so he gets embarrassed and a bit uncomfortable! LOL poor Man-chan <3

BUT as soon as they started demonstrating their flirting sessions, Manpei's face gets really serious and intense... like he completely forgot all those other people existed. It's as if all he can see is Shin-chan Onion Daydreaming When Man-chan starts talking, the twins' focus is riveted on each other. SHINPEI is all Man-chan will talk about, and Shin-chan can't quit staring at MANPEI for the rest of the interview (except when he's grinning and nearly blushing after Man tells everyone how they've "been together" all their lives)

To be honest, I was absolutely FLOORED that Man-chan even said that! He actually flirted with Shin-chan in front of EVERYONE. I would expect that from Shinpei, but I didn't think Manpei would say something like that in a million years (for those of you that don't know, he says 'tsukiau' - meaning both "to date; to go steady" and "to be together; to accompany") I'd think it was accidental but 1) Man-chan is too shy normally to slip up and say something he would think was 'embarrassing' like that, 2) Man-chan grins and nods afterward as if to say "hell yes, I meant what I just said" and 3) Shin-chan's own blissful yet slightly embarrassed expression as if it was actually very personal information (^-^) Really, I've only ever seen Man make Shin look embarrassed twice: in the interview where they read Man's comment about how he thinks Shin is CUTE for doing the chores for him... and here in this press conference when he basically says they've been dating (LOL)

But at this conference, they were sharing a "you're the most wonderful, special, important person in the world and I love you" moment in front of others... and it was miraculously recorded...

Onion Nosebleed

setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 am

jade wrote:NO. I SEE IT, TOO <3

BTW Onion Love Eyes I love you!! I'm at work on my break just DROOLING now XDD I can't stop staring at our lovely twins!! Both from Indigo and the press conference.

Hahahahahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that then. XD

Awwwwww Hug
    Well you are always translating their blog entries so I'm very grateful for that. Very Happy
    Sharing gifs is the least I can do. lol
    XD You are at work and here I am about to go to sleep. (1 am right now)

I really like how Manpei makes Shinpei embarrassed.
    He doesn't usually show just how much he loves Shin through his words but when he does, it's just so adorable!!
    And of course Shinpei just LOVES the attention from his brother so he gets extra happy when Manpei talks about him. Onion Daydreaming But I bet Manpei constantly tells Shinpei how awesome he is when they are at home. lol
    That might be another reason why Shinpei is constantly seeking Manpei's attention. XDDDDDDD Oh Shinpei, you cute spoiled brat~~~~~~ <33333333333333

Ah! I really need to make gifs from that Ousama no Brunch video now that Jade mentioned it! lol
    So much to gif!! XDDDDDD

Well, I really should go to sleep soon, I still need to do something else really fast but I need sleep! XD

So I'll leave but I'll just post this gif just because I love this scene~~ Onion Nosebleed
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Lolhikarusowantstogoonpatrolalonewithkaoru
    I think their faces keep getting closer to each other each time they flirt now...........*________*

Last edited by setolove on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I'm too sleepy and can't seem to properly post XD)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 am

TAKAGI-OVERLOAD!!!!! Onion XD Onion XD Onion XD

SETOLOVE, you officially rocked my world today! I've spent about 10 minutes already staring at your awesome gifs. . .and I'm STILL not done! Razz

I can't put my finger on it, but they always looked especially handsome to me on Indigo no Yoru. . .I don't know if it's the hair, the fact that they almost always wore earrings, or the matching clothes, or all of the above. . .but they just looked extra cool, trendy and sexy.

I mean, even more than the usual amount. . . Cool

I totally noticed Shin staring at Man's lips. . .I seriously get a kick out of Shinpei "undressing" Manpei with his eyes. . . Twisted Evil
    Because I noticed that he doesn't just look at Manpei when he's talking; his eyes sort of travel up and down Man's profile, and he hardly even blinks. . . What a Face

C'mon, I can't be the only one who thinks that!!

{Quick question though. . .is it my over-active imagination, or has Manpei's face been filling out more over the past year or so. . .? Like usually, I can tell their faces apart, but while watching Indigo no Yoru, I noticed I tended to get them mixed up more often. . .and even in certain pictures now. . .Man's face looks more round to me. . .could i be just seeing things?}

BTW, Setolove, I understand perfectly that you don't want to ruin the show/episode for everyone else, and that's very considerate of you.
    BUT. . .
    I really wanna know what happened in the conversation that Moichi overheard!! Onion T_T Do you think that maybe you could just send it to me in a message. Moichi really looked upset, and I've been curious for the longest time about what he heard is mom say to Akira-san.

The bits from the press conference always make me smile too! Man-chan knows he didn't want to stop flirting with Shin, he's just shy about doing it in public. . . .or does he just like to play "hard to get." Cunnin Onion Idea

Oh and the gif from episode 8 of Ouran really melts my butter as well Onion Starry Eyes
    I remember that the first time I saw that scene, it was without the subtitles, and in my head, I was making up my own version of what they might be saying. . .

*~*~*~The Theatre of Mrs. Takagi's Mind*~*~*~

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Lolhikarusowantstogoonpatrolalonewithkaoru

Hikaru/Shin: "Kaoru, why don't you and I sneak away for a little while. . .?"
    Kaoru/Man: "We can't Hikaru, we're still on duty. . ."
    Hikaru/Shin: "Don't say 'no'. Unless you want me to use my handcuffs on you again. . ."

Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Oh yeah, baby. . .

I've got a bunch of fun pictures I want to post, but unfortunately, I have a full day today, and I can't upload them until later on. . . Headesk Sweatdrop But the time I get back home is usually around the time when everyone is on here, so maybe it won't be so bad. . .LOL

Thanks to all who keep this thread bursting with Takagi goodness!

I hope the day is full of smiles for everyone!
    Onion :3 Sigh

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Takagicest

Post by jade on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:24 am

Guess what??

jade wrote:
    Currently: Ikemen Deru Variety Show with the twins
    Concurrently: The Official Photobook interviews
    - Twins X Haruna cross talk
    - Manpei solo
    - Shinpei solo
    - Nakamura X Chiba cross talk
    - Yamamoto X Daito cross talk
    - Maybe more later
    Concurrently: Interesting -past- twins blog entries
    Next: All Cast Interviews from 9/2011 JUNON
    Later: Interviews from 10/2011 JUNON
    Afterward: The twins' photoshoot + interview video
    Afterward: Manpei's Little Alice interview from Mrs.Takagi's scans

It took me for freaking EVER, and I apologize for that Onion Bows I guess I'll try to stick to text from now on Onion Yellow Card I'm so much faster when it comes to text. I take too long making sure I heard every single last word when I try videos... Onion Wipes Sweat, h Also, this is a Kansai variety show, so their accents and slang make it really hard for me, too Corner of Woe

I apologize for any mistakes or mistranslations. I certainly did my best. So please go enjoy the translation of "IKEMEN DERU HOUSOKU"! <3

Ikemen Deru Housoku Variety Show (Twins) 2009-06-13

Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Why was Manpei's cell phone near a sink in the first place??

Well, he does update his blog from the bath...
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:30 pm

jade wrote:Guess what??

jade wrote:
    Currently: Ikemen Deru Variety Show with the twins
    Concurrently: The Official Photobook interviews
    - Twins X Haruna cross talk
    - Manpei solo
    - Shinpei solo
    - Nakamura X Chiba cross talk
    - Yamamoto X Daito cross talk
    - Maybe more later
    Concurrently: Interesting -past- twins blog entries
    Next: All Cast Interviews from 9/2011 JUNON
    Later: Interviews from 10/2011 JUNON
    Afterward: The twins' photoshoot + interview video
    Afterward: Manpei's Little Alice interview from Mrs.Takagi's scans

It took me for freaking EVER, and I apologize for that Onion Bows I guess I'll try to stick to text from now on Onion Yellow Card I'm so much faster when it comes to text. I take too long making sure I heard every single last word when I try videos... Onion Wipes Sweat, h Also, this is a Kansai variety show, so their accents and slang make it really hard for me, too Corner of Woe

I apologize for any mistakes or mistranslations. I certainly did my best. So please go enjoy the translation of "IKEMEN DERU HOUSOKU"! <3

Ikemen Deru Housoku Variety Show (Twins) 2009-06-13

*Gets down on her knees and puts her forehead to the ground*

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, JADE-SAMA!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! Onion Love Eyes

Don't worry one bit about taking so long, because it was definitely worth the wait for me!

I was JUUUUST about to log off this morning and do some more studying for this test (that I probably got a C on. . .) and then I checked one last time and saw your post, and I was like "Screw my Geography test, Takaginess comes first!!!

I must've went through the whole thing at least 2 times in 45 minutes. . .LOL

It was awesome and it definitely cleared up a lot of what was going on.

It's still hard for me to believe that hot guys can still have it rough when it comes to love.

Seems to me like both Man and Shin are very sweet and kind when it comes to members of the opposite sex. And yet. . .they still seem a bit shy and clumsy at the same time. . .
    HOW ADORABLE CAN YA GET!!

They said that they both like to tease girls. . .(I KNEW IT! Gleaming Onion Eyes Especially that "shy" one Manpei, I knew he was just playing hard to get. . .)

I also replayed over and over again the bit where they were discussing Shin's text message reply and he and Man went back and forth. . . Cunning Onion

Manpei: "He's an idiot. . .he wouldn't go."
    Shin: "I'd go."
    Man: "He wouldn't go. . ."
    Shin: "I'd go!" *slaps Manpei's arm*
    Man: "Everything he said is a lie. . ."

It always entertains me whenever they do that. . .I wonder if Manpei was telling the truth though. . .after all, he knows his brother the best, right?

I was kind of disappointed that Shinpei lost the first challenge though (the one where they had to propose to their 'girfriend'.) I thought his was the best and the most personal/intimate:

-Shin actually hugged her and Man didn't touch her, just asked if he could put the ring on her finger.

(Such opposite personalities!!)

I do have a question though. . .

-Do Man and Shin really have "Nagoyan" accents when they speak? Ignorant native English speakers like myself can't tell the difference between different Japanese accents/dialects (yet).

As soon as I get back to my dorm, I'm watching it again! (And I'll upload those pictures that I promised too.)

Thanks again, Jade-sama!!
    I'm officially naming my first born after you! Onion Thumbs Up
    (Regardless if it's a girl or a boy. . .lol)

Takagicest

Post by jade on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 pm

I hope you did OK on your geography test and didn't fail it because of me!! LOL

When I was watching their marriage proposals, I agree that Shinpei's was really intimate and personal~ I loved it even though they were making fun of him for hugging her twice! XD But I liked Manpei's, too... because he was really sweet even though he didn't touch her. He actually looked pretty nervous, like she'd say no (^o^)

This. SO THIS vvvvv
    MANPEI: He’s an idiot.
    JOHANN: Is he?
    MANPEI: Yes. He’s an idiot.
    JOHANN: Would you actually go?
    SHINPEI: I’d go.
    MANPEI: He wouldn’t go.
    JOHANN: So he wouldn’t go…
    SHINPEI: I’d go. *slaps and holds onto Manpei's arm* I'D GO!!
    MANPEI: He said he likes black, but he doesn’t like black.
    SHINPEI: I like black.
    AKI: Which one is the truth?
    JOHANN: Don’t fight!
    SHINPEI: I like black, I really do.
    MANPEI: Everything he said is a lie.

**DIES** I was laughing so hard when I was translating this, I nearly choked (^^')

Do Man and Shin really have "Nagoyan" accents when they speak?

YES YES YES, they do! They usually type some of their accent in their blogs, too. It's really cute! (^o^)/<3 I love it!! Actually, their accent isn't very heavy (or should I say, it's usually subtle) but noticeable. Nagoya is close to Kansai, so they're similar accents, but Nagoya is much easier to understand.

Here in Kyushu the accent is really strong and strange-sounding. When someone has a really thick accent here, it still takes a lot of concentration to figure out what they're saying, even though I've lived here for over a year! (To me) Tokyo accents sound kind of sexy and really manly. Strong Kansai is hard to understand... but it's funny and cute. Even the twins have commented on Daito and Nakamura's strong Kansai accents, saying it's hilarious to listen to (^o^) Soft Kansai, Nagoya and Nagano accents (all in the same general area) have a really cute, cuddly sound to them. Mostly it's the way they end their sentences... it makes me think of cats meowing XD nyao nyao!

ANYWAY, the twins updated again last night, but it was at midnight, and I was too tired after the video to do them... so I'll translate them when I get back from this next class (^-^)b EDIT: Complete below (^^)b

And now that I'm finished with the video, I'll be able to get back to my normal speed and translate some of those Official Photobook and JUNON interviews for everyone! (^o^)/ Please look forward to them <3

So now it's blog time! Shinpei wrote a pretty long actually... so you know Manpei did! He's still writing mini-novel entries XD Enjoy <3

------------------

SHINPEI

2011-09-21 23:35:46
    "Beginning"

Twins appreciation - Page 22 S20110921

Good evening!
    Did everyone make it through the typhoon alright?
    I'm worried.

"Ouran High School Host Club" the movie
    finished its first day of filming without any incidents.
    For the first time in awhile, I put on the uniform and played Hitachiin Hikaru ♪
    But, it feels like it's been forever!
    Even though it's only been about 2 weeks since we finished the series.
    That tells me that Ouran has become a really important part of my life!
    In the movie, I want to give it my all and be able to show you a "powered up" Hitachiin Hikaru!

Everyone in the country, please look forward to it.
    We will definitely give an awesome performance!
    Well, because that's our jobs as actors, right?
    Wait for it ♪

Today's picture is of Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai, and Hikaru
    Good job today!

I hope everyone greets tomorrow with a smile as well.
    Good night

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*
    *~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

MANPEI

2011-09-21 23:51:40
    "'Ouran High School Host Club' movie start ☆"

Twins appreciation - Page 22 M20110921

Good evening ☆
    This childish guy
    got a lot of warm comments, so thanks a lot!
    I carefully read them.

Are you alright after the typhoon?
    It hit Tokyo directly today m(__)m

I heard that it was also hard for my family back in Nagoya... I saw it on the news, and I was surprised. But when I called them, they said they were fine.
    I'm really worried about everyone...

In the middle of that,
    "Ouran High School Host Club" the movie
    had an incident-free first day of filming Like a Star @ heaven
    Today we cut the ribbon on the Ouran movie.
    We greeted each other one by one again
    so we could go into filming with a "fresh start" kind of feeling.
    It's been awhile since I've acted with the other Ouran members.
    And then there's Kaoru.
    And synchronizing with Hikaru.
    I was really nervous and stuff, but also excited.
    Naturally it was hard
    but,
    more importantly, I was overflowing with eagerness and excitement.
    And love for Ouran.
    And love for the Ouran members.
    And love for the supportive Ouran fans.

Getting to participate in Ouran again after the drama is over
    makes me so happy, and I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart.
    Thank you very much!

The "Ouran High School Host Club" movie
    will definitely be the greatest show.
    And also, a show overflowing with love.
    Let's create an Ouran sensation in Japan!!
    All of you, definitely come and see it as well, please.

In this movie, I want both
    Kaoru and myself to grow up a little bit.
    Please anticipate it ☆彡

Tomorrow I have filming for TTTV in the morning, and then rehearsals for "Kizuna"!!
    I'll do my very best on each and every project.
    I will absolutely never cut corners or slack off.
    I'll give all of my strength, and then some.
    Even though I'm not amazing,
    I'll be happy as long as we're all tied together with our smiles Like a Star @ heaven

The picture is of the Ouran members
    Yusuke
    &
    Chiba-chan
    &
    Masaya
    &
    Me ☆彡

These guys are really the greatest Very Happy

-------------
    That last "me" is in italics because I wanted to bring attention to it. Man-chan actually wrote "Me" just like that, in English XD HE'S SO CUTE <3

I wrote him a comment in his last blog and I wrote a line in English just because I wanted to, and then he writes some English in his blog..? There's no connection, I'm sure. It's just a coincidence, I'm sure. But I'd LMAO if I keep writing him comments with English words scattered in there and he starts throwing in English in his blog >D

Last edited by jade on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in their blogs)

setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:03 am

OTL I was too busy again today.

I'm supposed to wake up in three hours. (and I just found out that right now when I'm about to go to sleep T_T)
    Anyways, dumb internet connection is not letting me upload the indigo no yoru gifs that I have.
    I haven't finished making them but I at least wanted to post some of them. Sorry for not being able to.

However, I did manage to get uploaded the Ousama no Brunch gifs that I made today. Very Happy
    But I'll post those tomorrow since some of them don't make sense unless I say why I made them. LOL!!

So I'll instead leave these two gifs here~~~

AREN'T THEY BEING SUPER CUTE~~~~~?????
    Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Heart

<33333333333333333333
    Those two make me soooooooooo happy~~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 Toomuchcuteness

Ok now to leave again. lol I'll try to be back as soon as I can!
    Mmmmmm I guess I'll leave this gif here too since I LOVE SHINPEI'S REACTION TO WHAT MANPEI SAID~~~~~~
    lol like a little kid who got complimented by his idol or something. XDDDDDDD
    Well.........he does admire Manpei~~~ XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 22 ShinpeitheVERYhappyboy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:30 am

jade wrote:
    -------------
    That last "me" is in italics because I wanted to bring attention to it. Man-chan actually wrote "Me" just like that, in English XD HE'S SO CUTE <3

I wrote him a comment in his last blog and I wrote a line in English just because I wanted to, and then he writes some English in his blog..? There's no connection, I'm sure. It's just a coincidence, I'm sure. But I'd LMAO if I keep writing him comments with English words scattered in there and he starts throwing in English in his blog >D

You have no idea how jealous I am of the fact that you get to leave Man and Shin messages on their blog. . .that they actually "read carefully" Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush

I think there's a good chance that Manpei saw your post and decided to use a bit of English in his own blog as well. I definitely find that cute and all but. . .

OOOOOHHHHH, HOW I WANT TO HEAR THEM ACTUALLY SPEAK ENGLISH!!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes
    Seriously, just 2 or 3 simple sentences would make me happy and quite possibly make my head explode.

I've rehearsed it sevearal times in my mind already: just take their voices and replace the audio with English (kinda like a DVD Onion Laugh ).

*~*~*~The Theatre of Mrs. Takagi's Mind*~*~*~

*Manpei speaking in English*:
    "Hello!~
    How are you?
    My name is Manpei Takagi.
    I'm 25 years old and I live in Tokyo, Japan.
    It's nice to meet you all!"

*Shinpei speaking in English*
    "Hi!!~
    *waving his happy Shin-chan wave*
    I'm Shinpei Takagi!
    I'm pleased to meet you all!
    Please continue to support us, and thank you all so much!"

Me: Dead Onion

*~*~* End Scene*~*~*~

Oh yeah, I have this all planned out. . . Cunning Onion

Okay, here's dem pics I promised!! Again, I'm sorry if some of these have already been seen/posted. . .I think I'm going to do a "Shinpei Overload" this time. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Shin2010

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Shinny11

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Sng10
    *That's their Granny lol*

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Img20036

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Img20037

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Img20038

Twins appreciation - Page 22 Img10012
    ---------------------------

Y'know how some people like to do "baby talk" when they're playing with babies or cute animals. . .?
    Yeah, that's what I wanna do everytime I see Shin do one of his cute, baby-face smiles Wooby Onion Eyes
    I just wanna squeeze his face and say in a little kiddie voice, "You are just the cutest thing ever. . .yes you are! You are just an adorable babe, aren't you? You are just the sweetest thing ever, aren't you Shinny?"
    *annoying, cutesy baby talk* Razz

Takagicest

Post by jade on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:32 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    You have no idea how jealous I am of the fact that you get to leave Man and Shin messages on their blog. . .that they actually "read carefully" Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush

I think there's a good chance that Manpei saw your post and decided to use a bit of English in his own blog as well. I definitely find that cute and all but. . .

OOOOOHHHHH, HOW I WANT TO HEAR THEM ACTUALLY SPEAK ENGLISH!!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes
    Seriously, just 2 or 3 simple sentences would make me happy and quite possibly make my head explode.

I've rehearsed it sevearal times in my mind already: just take their voices and replace the audio with English (kinda like a DVD Onion Laugh ).

If it makes you feel any better, that's the first comment I've ever written either of them >.> I just don't know what to say usually! I get nervous and think that what I want to write would sound stupid... or I worry about making Japanese mistakes. I still don't know what possessed me to do it this time Onion Wipes Sweat, h

It would make my LIFE happy if Manpei (and/or Shinpei!) started using English, either in his blog or in a video comment... *heart now pounding itself to a million pieces in my chest just thinking about it* Onion Love Eyes

BUT. This may sound strange, but they won't sound the same. When people switch languages, their voices usually change pitch. My voice gets higher in Japanese. My partner teacher's voice gets deeper in English. Mizushima Hiro's voice gets higher in English. I don't know why, but it always happens. Our lovely twins' voices would likely either drop or get higher in English... and I have a grand desire to know which!! Onion Daydreaming

P.S. - I would TOTALLY baby talk Shin-chan and his cute little chubby cheeked smile XDD (Even though he looks 'cute' here, when I see this picture, I have much dirtier things in mind Twisted Evil )

*COUGH* Anyway, speaking of the touchy, bubbly twin... he did a mini update again!
    (I have to say here that the one thing I really hate about Ameba is the inability to get the picture's URL or just right click, save it. It's a PAIN~ But I'll deal with it because I love our cuddly twins so much <3)

2011-09-22 11:39:37
    "Blue skies after the rain"

Twins appreciation - Page 22 S20110922

Good MORNING!
    Tokyo has great weather!
    It's so good, it's like yesterday's typhoon was a lie!
    It feels good~ ♪

This morning I had filming for TTTV, and now I've got rehearsals~ Exclamation
    I'll work hard with a smile today, too Exclamation

jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:06 am

Aaa~aand another one! But I have to admit that this one is SUPER FREAKING ADORABLE <3 Way to be cute, Shin-chan XD

Also, I love that he posted a repeat picture of him and Man-chan from Ouran... which has absolutely nothing to do with "Kizuna" or "Kaitou Handsome". Maybe he just wanted to stare at himself with Man-chan, too (lol)

-----------------------------

SHINPEI

2011-09-22 21:39:33
    "Event tomorrow!! IN Nagoya ♪"

Twins appreciation - Page 22 S20110922-2

Hello!
    I worked hard at the "Kizuna" rehearsals again today~
    Because this is the 2nd showing, the rehearsals are progressing at a good rhythm
    Please look forward to it ♪

Changing the subject, but the "Kaitou Handsome" drama event is finally tomorrow!
    And even better, it's in Nagoya~!!
    I'm in Nagoya~!!
    I'm home~!!
    Having an event in my hometown...
    I'm overjoyed~!!
    Let's have the greatest event together Exclamation Exclamation
    Let's have the greatest holidays Exclamation Exclamation

I don't feel like I can go to sleep at all tonight...
    I'm looking forward to it too much...
    Am I kid? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation (laugh)

yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 am

jade wrote:Aaa~aand another one! But I have to admit that this one is SUPER FREAKING ADORABLE <3 Way to be cute, Shin-chan XD

Also, I love that he posted a repeat picture of him and Man-chan from Ouran... which has absolutely nothing to do with "Kizuna" or "Kaitou Handsome". Maybe he just wanted to stare at himself with Man-chan, too (lol)

-----------------------------

SHINPEI

2011-09-22 21:39:33
    "Event tomorrow!! IN Nagoya ♪"

Twins appreciation - Page 22 S20110922-2

Hello!
    I worked hard at the "Kizuna" rehearsals again today~
    Because this is the 2nd showing, the rehearsals are progressing at a good rhythm
    Please look forward to it ♪

Changing the subject, but the "Kaitou Handsome" drama event is finally tomorrow!
    And even better, it's in Nagoya~!!
    I'm in Nagoya~!!
    I'm home~!!
    Having an event in my hometown...
    I'm overjoyed~!!
    Let's have the greatest event together Exclamation Exclamation
    Let's have the greatest holidays Exclamation Exclamation

I don't feel like I can go to sleep at all tonight...
    I'm looking forward to it too much...
    Am I kid? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation (laugh)

Two days in a row and the twins are both wonders if they are kid? I'd call it "emotional synchronize" LOL Laughing . And this may be pretty old but...

jade wrote:SHINPEI There was a time when Manpei was doing the “Prince of Tennis” musical and I came to hang out with him backstage spontaneously. Everyone was saying “I want to meet Manpei” and when I showed up, I saw that even though it was his first meeting with them, he fit into the role like he’d always been doing it (laugh).

I don't have a doubt about your translating skill, jade, but isn't it strange, Shin is suppose to be the one doing Tenimyu! Question

And another old thing:

What movie would you go see together
    Manpei "Touch"
    Shinpei "Touch"

May be for most of you American, this doesn't mean anything, but I have to smile when I read this because you know, "Touch" is a movie based on the same-named manga "Touch", and I must say: THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL MANGA EVER ABOUT TWINS!!! In fact, I don't believe that I can come across any twins story more awesomely than in Touch until I meet Hikaru-Kaoru. I can understand perfectly well why our beloved twins wanted to go see it together, it just son touching (woa, amazingly suited the name Touch) For Touch information, see below, 'cause this is pretty off-topic, I put it in Spoiler tag (but if you are obsessed with twins, you should definitely read it)
    Spoiler:

About the author: Adachi Mitsuru, he is one of the most famous mangaka in Japan, being call "master at writing 'slice of life' stories", has create his own drawing style that no one can copy, most of his work focus on high schoolers life,there's even a saying in Japan that :" If you are a high school teacher and don't know who Adachi Mitsuru is, you'd better resign". The only reason he's not well known in US is just because none of his work has been published in America.

About Touch: was created in 1981 and ended in 1986, the one manga that bring Adachi to the peak of manga world, and are one of the 50 best mangas in history. Centered around Uesugi Tatsuya, his twins younger brother Kazuya and their next-door childhood friend and pretty girl Asakura Minami, both of them are in love with her but only one whose feeling are returned.

It is the only manga that can make me cry all night long and sob silently every time re-reading it, and the later minute laughing out loud. While reading it, sometime I was like:" Goodness, Adachi, this is so funny, I love you Adachi", lol! and the other time I was like "Damn you, Adachi, stop being so cruel to them, are you intend to break my heart?" T_T Anyway, this manga are both comedy and tragedy, the kind of thing that you should check immediatly to see why is that?

You may see the art are poor at first, but if you get used to it, it will turn out really cute and unique. And if you read a few beginning chapters and think if doesn't as good as my compliment, keep reading! This manga is rather slow-paced and doesn't enter the "true story" until both of the twins goes to high school, which I won't reveal where in the manga because every chapters in Touch are worth reading

If you want to read it, click here: http://www.mangareader.net/touch
    So check it out, twins fans! cheers

Btw, can someone tell me what does Manpei and Shinpei mean in Japanese? (To those who don't know, most of Asian names have a deep meaning behind them, like my name mean "peace")
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 pm

yetimati wrote:
    Btw, can someone tell me what does Manpei and Shinpei mean in Japanese? (To those who don't know, most of Asian names have a deep meaning behind them, like my name mean "peace")

I think you might squeal here, because their names also mean "peace"! ^^

万平 (Manpei):"ten thousand peace"
    心平 (Shinpei):"heart peace"

平 also means even or flat, but used in a name, it often means peace.

-

I've been copying the twins' blogs in case they get deleted, and since I was copying them, I figured why not translate them at the same time? Unfortunately, we're talking 4 years of blogging by our beloved twins, so I'm still at March 2007. (plus I'm on a sub-team for Ouran so translating that takes priority!) Still, there are about 50 blog posts done, so if you're interested, you're welcome to visit Seeing Double. :3 Nodding
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:55 pm

yetimati wrote:And this may be pretty old but...

jade wrote:SHINPEI There was a time when Manpei was doing the “Prince of Tennis” musical and I came to hang out with him backstage spontaneously. Everyone was saying “I want to meet Manpei” and when I showed up, I saw that even though it was his first meeting with them, he fit into the role like he’d always been doing it (laugh).

I don't have a doubt about your translating skill, jade, but isn't it strange, Shin is suppose to be the one doing Tenimyu! Question

Onion Sweat OOPS. OOPS x 10000000. I'm so horribly embarrassed at the level of stupidity of that Onion OTL Thank you for bringing that back up~ I kept thinking the same thing at that time, like, "Damn, that's strange... I thought Shinpei was the one that did Tenimyu... and this sentence doesn't make much sense" But doing too much at one time and late at night after being at work all day makes you careless. Lack of sleep, attention and proofreading is a bad combination Onion Cursed/Down Just by mixing up the subject of the sentence, I misinterpreted the whole meaning (@_@) So uhh... skill or not... shit happens? lol

CORRECT VERSION:

心平: 万平がミュージカル「テニスの王子様」の楽屋に遊びに来たときも、自然だったよね。みんな「万平に会いたい」って言ってて、実際に来たら、初対面なのにすごい自然に馴染んでた(笑)

SHINPEI: There was a time when Manpei came to hang out backstage at the “Prince of Tennis” musical and he was a natural. Everyone had been saying “I want to meet Manpei” and when he showed up, even though it was his first meeting with them, he fit right in (laugh).

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:19 pm

jade wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, that's the first comment I've ever written either of them >.> I just don't know what to say usually! I get nervous and think that what I want to write would sound stupid... or I worry about making Japanese mistakes. I still don't know what possessed me to do it this time Onion Wipes Sweat, h

It would make my LIFE happy if Manpei (and/or Shinpei!) started using English, either in his blog or in a video comment... *heart now pounding itself to a million pieces in my chest just thinking about it* Onion Love Eyes

BUT. This may sound strange, but they won't sound the same. When people switch languages, their voices usually change pitch. My voice gets higher in Japanese. My partner teacher's voice gets deeper in English. Mizushima Hiro's voice gets higher in English. I don't know why, but it always happens. Our lovely twins' voices would likely either drop or get higher in English... and I have a grand desire to know which!! Onion Daydreaming

P.S. - I would TOTALLY baby talk Shin-chan and his cute little chubby cheeked smile XDD (Even though he looks 'cute' here, when I see this picture, I have much dirtier things in mind Twisted Evil )

I don't care HOW high or low the pitch of their voices are: as long as I get to hear them speak English, my initial reaction will be the same, regardless Onion Skipping

But yes, I have noticed that the tone of peoples voices tend to change when they're speaking different languages (myself included). With French and Spanish my voice gets higher but with Arabic it gets lower. . .I'm not sure why. . . Neutral

I remember seeing a video clip of Hiro Mizushima speaking English: hot and cute at the same time, just like I expected!! Razz

(Actually, this just came to me. . .but I think the pitch of Man and Shin's voices goes up and down even when they're speaking Japanese. . .I think they're voices sound deeper when they do interviews but sound higher when they're actually acting. But hey, I'm excited either way cheers )

Oh and Jade-sama, I definitely understand how you can look at a cute picture of Shin and still have dirty thoughts. . . Twisted Evil
    How can ManShin go around being cute AND sexy at the same time??!! affraid

I mean, sometimes I just wanna squeeze their faces and make cute kissing noises. . .then other times I see them and I just want to. . . .

(Ah well, I'm not gonna type it out word for word on here. . .but you get the idea, right? LOL)
    -------------------------------------
    Hey, I just had ANOTHER fun idea! Cunning Onion

I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts/ideas on what type of roles they'd like to see Man-chan and Shin-chan do in the future. They really seem to have flexible acting skills and are able to be funny as well as serious and everything in between.
    Even to the point of dressing up as women Onion Laugh
    I think they're really capable to doing anything they put themselves into really. But I just wanna know what kind of roles you'd like to see them do in the future.

And no one had better say "pornos" either!!

I'm gonna have to think this one over while I study for my exam tonight. . .studying is when I get some of my best daydreaming done Onion :3 Sigh

Takagicest

Post by jade on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Hey, I just had ANOTHER fun idea! Cunning Onion

I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts/ideas on what type of roles they'd like to see Man-chan and Shin-chan do in the future. They really seem to have flexible acting skills and are able to be funny as well as serious and everything in between.
    Even to the point of dressing up as women Onion Laugh
    I think they're really capable to doing anything they put themselves into really. But I just wanna know what kind of roles you'd like to see them do in the future.

And no one had better say "pornos" either!!

I'm gonna have to think this one over while I study for my exam tonight. . .studying is when I get some of my best daydreaming done Onion :3 Sigh

Can I really not suggest pornos?? : Onion Laugh

To be serious and honest, though, I would like to see them play lead roles where they're very serious and very adult. It wouldn't matter if they were acting together or acting separately (though I love to see them interact) So far I've seen them in Gekiranger, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Indigo no Yoru, and Ouran. Looking at that list and thinking about it, they've never really been in something grown up. There were serious parts of Indigo no Yoru, but overall they were side characters put there to be cute and make you laugh. So I want to see them change in role types and act 26 instead of 16.

Of course, I'd love to see some of their stage acting, too. I LOVE plays, so I think getting the chance to see them on the stage would be MAGICAL <3

--------------------------------
    BLOG TIME
    --------------------------------

MANPEI

2011-09-23 07:56:42
    "Kaitou Handsome" Drama Event

Twins appreciation - Page 22 M20110923

Good morning!
    Thank you for all the comments Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven
    Now we're on the bullet train headed to that place.

That is to say...

To our hometown Nagoya ♪ Like a Star @ heaven
    Today, finally,
    we have the event in Nagoya for
    the drama "Kaitou Handsome"!
    I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm also looking forward to getting to see the members
    from the soap opera "Indigo no Yoru" again Like a Star @ heaven

Let's all get stirred up together!!

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 am

jade wrote:
    Can I really not suggest pornos?? : Onion Laugh

To be serious and honest, though, I would like to see them play lead roles where they're very serious and very adult. It wouldn't matter if they were acting together or acting separately (though I love to see them interact) So far I've seen them in Gekiranger, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Indigo no Yoru, and Ouran. Looking at that list and thinking about it, they've never really been in something grown up. There were serious parts of Indigo no Yoru, but overall they were side characters put there to be cute and make you laugh. So I want to see them change in role types and act 26 instead of 16.

Of course, I'd love to see some of their stage acting, too. I LOVE plays, so I think getting the chance to see them on the stage would be MAGICAL <3

The ONLY reason why I asked that no one suggest "pornos" for the twins, is because that's already a no-brainer for us fans, right? Twisted Evil

I've already had shortness of breath from seeing them flirt with each other on Ouran. If I ever see them doing something rated 'M' for mature. . .that would definitely give me a heart attack for sure. . . affraid

Ah, but as usual Jade-sama, you read my mind.
    I too, would really REALLY love to see Man and Shin do more adult roles.
    I have to admit though, it may take some time getting used to that.
    It's hard to picture them acting their age when they don't even look their age, y'know?
    (Another great advantage the Japanese people have over any other Asian nationality Onion Thumbs Up )

But yes, whether they're acting together again or not, I definitely want to see them do more serious roles.
    They seem to really enjoy doing plays too, so hopefully (by some slice of a miralce) I'll be able to watch those online sometime too.
    (I've watched 'Little Alice' on youtube already. . .Manpei is so cute ^_^)

I just had another random thought. . .you know how a lot of male Japanese ikemen idols do this "sexy/naughty" photoshoots from time to time?
    This could be the pervert in me talking but. . .I wonder why Man and Shin have never done any types of photoshoots like that yet? Cunning Onion

Well then again, there was that ONE time on the Nachural DVD that showed Shinpei taking a shower. . .I STILL have happy dreams about that moment. . . Onion Sleepy Time

Actors and idols like Seto Koji, Mizushima Hiro, Kato Kazuki and even Daito Shunuske have all done 'risque' photoshoots already, but the twins are older than Koji and Shunuske so it can't be an age thing. . .(could it be that Stardust doesn't want them doing things like that, or what?)

I dunno, just food for thought. . .
    (Do photoshoots that feature the twins shirtless/ half naked count as being "more adult" oriented about their image. . .? Cunnin Onion Idea )

*picks her mind out of the gutter*
    ---------------------

Twins appreciation - Page 22 M20110923

The twins looking adorable as always. . .they're always so happy when they go home to Nagoya. . .I hopes they take more pictures!!!

Takagicest

Post by jade on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:18 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    But yes, whether they're acting together again or not, I definitely want to see them do more serious roles.
    They seem to really enjoy doing plays too, so hopefully (by some slice of a miracle) I'll be able to watch those online sometime too.
    (I've watched 'Little Alice' on youtube already. . .Manpei is so cute ^_^)

Did you watch ALL of Little Alice on youtube? If you did, I'd like to know how... because the only one I can find is missing parts all through it *cries* Every time Manpei is about to sword fight or sing, like at the end of parts 4 and 7, the next parts (5 and 8, etc) are missing Onion T_T Don\'t Go It's driving me crazy Onion Attacked by Te

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I just had another random thought. . .you know how a lot of male Japanese ikemen idols do this "sexy/naughty" photoshoots from time to time?
    This could be the pervert in me talking but. . .I wonder why Man and Shin have never done any types of photoshoots like that yet?

...that... is a VERY good question (o_o) Why haven't they done that kind of photoshoot yet?? It's pretty usual in Japan. Like you said, many other actors and idols (even the boy bands like Arashi and Kat-tun) have done risque/sexy photoshoots. I don't know why Stardust would keep them from doing it. You'd figure Stardust would PUSH for them to do it. Like they say... no advertising is bad advertising XD

But oh, if they did sexy photoshoots, I might ACTUALLY get a nosebleed or hyperventilate. ESPECIALLY if they did a special Twins photoshoot and they were both being naughty and half-naked in the same pictures~

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion It would be a wet dream come true.

yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 am

miffychan wrote:
    yetimati wrote:

I think you might squeal here, because their names also mean "peace"! ^^

万平 (Manpei):"ten thousand peace"
    心平 (Shinpei):"heart peace"

平 also means even or flat, but used in a name, it often means peace.

-

I've been copying the twins' blogs in case they get deleted, and since I was copying them, I figured why not translate them at the same time? Unfortunately, we're talking 4 years of blogging by our beloved twins, so I'm still at March 2007. (plus I'm on a sub-team for Ouran so translating that takes priority!) Still, there are about 50 blog posts done, so if you're interested, you're welcome to visit Seeing Double. :3 Nodding

What?! Is it real?! Onion Outrage OMG!!!!!!! I have the same name as my idols, how could it be, I don't even realize it!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush Onion Skipping Onion Starry Eyes I'm the happiest person in the world (dead from happiness) Dead Onion Now I feel like loving my name 500 time than before Onion Love
    And this is how my name suppose to be in Jpn: 緑平 (blue peace), could it be I'm their long-lost little sister? Cunnin Onion Idea
    Thank you, a thousand of thank you for this
    Btw, I laugh so hard when reading your blog translation. LOL, I can't believe even their dad got them mixed up Onion XD , but that must be when they were still young, they look different now don't they?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:49 am

jade wrote:
    Did you watch ALL of Little Alice on youtube? If you did, I'd like to know how... because the only one I can find is missing parts all through it *cries* Every time Manpei is about to sword fight or sing, like at the end of parts 4 and 7, the next parts (5 and 8, etc) are missing Onion T_T Don\'t Go It's driving me crazy Onion Attacked by Te

Dude, you are SOOOO right! Shocked
    I just checked youtube. . .parts 5 and 8 ARE missing!!
    WTF?? Onion To Kill

I gotta admit, that's definitely annoying. . .I think the whole thing is also available on tudou or youku. (But it occurs to me that not everyone is able to view content on those sites, which is just ANOTHER pain in the butt. . . Rolling Eyes )

Jeez, there's always a catch to these things, isn't it. . .?

*sighs*

jade wrote:
    ...that... is a VERY good question (o_o) Why haven't they done that kind of photoshoot yet?? It's pretty usual in Japan. Like you said, many other actors and idols (even the boy bands like Arashi and Kat-tun) have done risque/sexy photoshoots. I don't know why Stardust would keep them from doing it. You'd figure Stardust would PUSH for them to do it. Like they say... no advertising is bad advertising XD

But oh, if they did sexy photoshoots, I might ACTUALLY get a nosebleed or hyperventilate. ESPECIALLY if they did a special Twins photoshoot and they were both being naughty and half-naked in the same pictures~

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion It would be a wet dream come true.

I know right??

What the hell Stardust??
    Why are you holding back on us, hm??

Don't they know that Man and Shin have female perverts fans out there who want to see them "strut their stuff" in a sexy photoshoot??!

Just THINKING about it. . .right now as I'm sitting here. . . Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush
    I'd like to see shots of them together but I'd also like to see them in sexy shots on their own too. . .

*~*~*Brainstorm*~*~*

So like, for any shoots that they may do together. . .it could basically be along the same lines of the lovey-dovey scenes that Hikaru and Kaoru do on Ouran. . .but they'd be shirtless for ALL the pictures. . . Twisted Evil

And then for their solo shots. . .oh, I dunno. . .
    -maybe some glamourous shots of Manpei taking a shower, or a shirtless Shin relaxing in bed. . .both of them teasing the camera with their beautiful brown eyes. . .their hands gently grazing across their skin. . .maybe some honey-shots of them standing in the rain wearing see through shirts. . . .

Onion Sweat Onion Sweat Onion Sweat

Okay, just visualizing that right now has made my entire body go numb. . .

*calms down*

That's it. . .we REALLY need to write a letter to the Stardust company. . .I've got a feeling that if they don't have Man and Shin do a sexy photoshoot within the next 8 months, their entire offices are going to be stormed by very angry, female Takagi twin fans between the ages of 18 and 25. . . .

Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 pm

I made the mistake of googling GekiBlue and stumbling upon the story of the guy from disney selling baby porn under that as his screen name.
    Oh God, some people. Headesk Sweatdrop
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Just a couple of questions for all the twin-fans out there,

would you want Indigo no Yoru subbed,

and

if it were subbed, would you watch ep 1-5 (the twins only appear from ep 6)?

Hope to hear your responses!

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:18 pm

miffychan wrote:Just a couple of questions for all the twin-fans out there,

would you want Indigo no Yoru subbed,

and

if it were subbed, would you watch ep 1-5 (the twins only appear from ep 6)?

Hope to hear your responses!

Personally speaking. . .

would I want Indigo no Yoru to be subbed. . .?

A resounding "HELLZ YEAH!!!!" cheers

And again, personally, even though the twins' aren't officially introduced until episode 6, I'd still watch episodes 1-5 because it introduces the other main characters and I'm quite fond/curious about a few of them as well Cool

(For example, my other current crush Kato Kazuki and his character 'Yuya'. . . Onion Starry Eyes )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:26 pm