Twins appreciation

ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by ManpeiFanservice on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi made all of the good points (I envy your eloquence Big Laugh).

For me Manpei seems to be more of an introvert, and he also seems to be more preoccupied about things. But he also shows an interesting amount of determination. Shinpei seems to be more outgoing and overall sweeter and warmer. He also seems to have a more carefree nature. But reading this last interview he also seems to be a little more hot-headed than Manpei, being bothered about the subject and everything.

I think they're both adorable and equally beautiful people (and I don't talk about external beauty here, even though THEY ARE very cute and hot and all). I'm very touched by the way they are giving their best to play Hikaru&Kaoru. They're working hard and going all out, which means a lot for me (and I guess for all of the fans). I feel honestly thankful for their great work and I wished I could tell them that. Like you guys said, I've developed a tremendous respect for them after reading these interviews.

BTW I don't think if I would mind if my sons or daughters had a romantic relationship with each other. I'm kinda like "anything goes" when it comes to relationships, as long as it is consensual and everyone is happy and nothing hurts. xD

(There was something else I was going to say but I forgot silent )

It's 4 in the morning here and my mind is starting to shut down, so don't mind my rubbish.

also:
    jade wrote:Usually when they do some tender or sexy moment together, I just pause the video to squeal and hyperventilate for a few minutes Big Laugh When I feel mildly sane again, I rewind it and play it a few more times XDD
    ^THIS
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:41 am

[quote="seaweed"]
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    The song/video is really amazing (and in my opinion, it sounds almost too good to be something that was released in 2010).
    And the twins are SOOOOO cute in this video!! :3 Nodding They're actually pretty good singers/dancers. And their clothes are OH-SO cool. Cool

OMG I love you! Thanks so much for sharing Very Happy I was listening to this at work and I can't help but smile like an idiot while this song was playing. It also made me more productive at work so yay!

Oh the pleasure is all mine!! I love you

I become a grinning basketcase everytime I watch this video as well. Very Happy The song itself is just so sweet and fun and upbeat. All 4 of the singers voices sound very well together and they harmonize well. The only thing that I was kind of bothered about was (from the way it sounded) no one had a solo. . .

You know how usually during songs, everyone has their own part to sing, and then everyone sings together for the chorus?
    Well for this song, it kind of sounded like everyone sang all the parts from start from start to finish Laughing I just found that unusual/interesting. . .but it's still a beautiful song, and I appreciate the fact that the video was done so simply (no stupid elaborate costumes, ugly scenery, stuff like that).

And Manpei and Shinpei's sense of fashion is uncanny. . .they dress WAAAY better than I do. . . Rolling Eyes

I wanna hear the twins sing more in the future Smile

seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:57 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Oh the pleasure is all mine!! I love you

I become a grinning basketcase everytime I watch this video as well. Very Happy The song itself is just so sweet and fun and upbeat. All 4 of the singers voices sound very well together and they harmonize well. The only thing that I was kind of bothered about was (from the way it sounded) no one had a solo. . .

You know how usually during songs, everyone has their own part to sing, and then everyone sings together for the chorus?
    Well for this song, it kind of sounded like everyone sang all the parts from start from start to finish Laughing I just found that unusual/interesting. . .but it's still a beautiful song, and I appreciate the fact that the video was done so simply (no stupid elaborate costumes, ugly scenery, stuff like that).

And Manpei and Shinpei's sense of fashion is uncanny. . .they dress WAAAY better than I do. . . Rolling Eyes

I wanna hear the twins sing more in the future Smile

Yeah the way they harmonize with each other was really awesome. But yeah I would have liked to hear them sing solo. Oh but I think I'd faint if I hear/see the twins sing. It's like they're too perfect and I just can't take it Very Happy

And OMG their sense of fashion :3 Nodding It must be a crime to be that hot!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:12 am

[quote="ManpeiFanservice"]Mrs.ManpeiTakagi made all of the good points (I envy your eloquence Big Laugh).

For me Manpei seems to be more of an introvert, and he also seems to be more preoccupied about things. But he also shows an interesting amount of determination. Shinpei seems to be more outgoing and overall sweeter and warmer. He also seems to have a more carefree nature. But reading this last interview he also seems to be a little more hot-headed than Manpei, being bothered about the subject and everything.

I think they're both adorable and equally beautiful people (and I don't talk about external beauty here, even though THEY ARE very cute and hot and all). I'm very touched by the way they are giving their best to play Hikaru&Kaoru. They're working hard and going all out, which means a lot for me (and I guess for all of the fans). I feel honestly thankful for their great work and I wished I could tell them that. Like you guys said, I've developed a tremendous respect for them after reading these interviews.

Well said, very well said. Very Happy [And thank you for the compliments ^_^ There are a lot of words I'd use to describe myself but eloquent is NOT one of them "Nerdy-otaku" seems to fit me better. . .]

And your observations about their personalities is spot on; the differences between their introvert and extrovert personalities. . .(I see a lot of myself in Manpei actually).

And yes, they are both beautiful people inside and out. I love you They're both hard workers and they love what they do, and yet they aren't very "high up" on themselves.
    They're dedicated to every role they play, no matter how big or small. And they thank their fans CONSTANTLY. They say reading their fans comments gives them the power and energy they need to help them do their best; it really makes me happy/proud when they say that Very Happy

My respect for them has sky-rocketed as well, and after Ouran is over, I can't wait to see them in more shows and do other activities. ^_^

(Believe it or not, I was actually impressed with the reply that you scratched out as well).

Which reminds me, before I forget. . .

I have a small (almost blunt)favor to ask of our lovely thread author Miss jade. . .

I found this short video clip a few weeks ago of Man and Shin doing a photoshoot together and. . .

*puts hands together*

I was hoping that maybe you would be so kind as to translate it for me? Embarassed

Shinpei is doing all of the talking *surprise surprise* but I was only able to understand one or two of the things he said.

I think they might be talking about the product that they're holding up, but I'm not positive. . .

[Sidebar: I went NUTS in the beginning at the sight of both of them smiling. . .they're practically glowing!!] Surprised

I would appreciate it SOOO much if someone could provide me with a translation (I know jade has been posting translations all day, and she's been doing such a good job, that's why I feel so bad for asking for a direct favor. . .)
    If you don't want to, I completely understand, but I just had to ask just in case. . . silent

Thank you once again in advance!!
    (Here's the clip, in case anyone else was curious about it.)

annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 am

Oh, Mrs.ManpeiTakagi, I have that complete interview! Very Happy Hold on a second, let me find the download link...

http://bialaes.blogspot.com/2009/12/tv-homme.html

(they definitely talk a bunch about each other later on, it's one of my favorite videos of them)

Man, one of these days we'll get ourselves a Takagi Archive, there are so many interesting bits and pieces around.

Anyway, thank you jade for the translations! I love reading the interviews, I think you get such a good insight to their personalities... I love it.

Oh, and when we were discussing the bedroom thing, I think the photo with the two beds might be from their parents' house. I remember Manpei mentioning in some blog post that they'd shared a bedroom there - not sure about their current home, though. And the cutest thing was that he brought that up because for some reason Shin wasn't home that day (or night? I fail) and so he felt lonely, and so he went to the fridge and ate Shin's super special yoghurt and then Shin said something about it on his blog as well. I wish Google Translate was friendlier, really. LOL
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:09 am

Annanipples, thank you very much for looking up the download site for me Very Happy

Unfortuntely, when I when to the site and clicked on the link, it said the video was unavailabe. . . Crying or Very sad

I wouldn't worry about it though, the full video has to be SOMEWHERE, I'll probably try to look it up myself later.

Off topic though, a Takagi archive sounds WONDERFUL!

Especially since it appears like we're already headed in that direction anyway . . .LOL

It feels strange to say this, but there was actually a time when I was SO into James and Oliver Phelps. . .(the twins who play Fred and George Weasley in the 'Harry Potter' movies)

Sorry boys, but Japanese twins top British twins everytime Cool

Post by annanipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Annanipples, thank you very much for looking up the download site for me Very Happy

Unfortuntely, when I when to the site and clicked on the link, it said the video was unavailabe. . . Crying or Very sad

I wouldn't worry about it though, the full video has to be SOMEWHERE, I'll probably try to look it up myself later.

That's weird, I can access it! Shocked How about this direct link?

megaupload.com SQMN0G6T

Though really, if you can't download it, hit me up and I'll upload it for everyone here! cheers
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 am

I downloaded it normally ^^

Gonna watch now <3
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 am

annanipples wrote:Anyway, thank you jade for the translations! I love reading the interviews, I think you get such a good insight to their personalities... I love it.

Oh, and when we were discussing the bedroom thing, I think the photo with the two beds might be from their parents' house. I remember Manpei mentioning in some blog post that they'd shared a bedroom there - not sure about their current home, though. And the cutest thing was that he brought that up because for some reason Shin wasn't home that day (or night? I fail) and so he felt lonely, and so he went to the fridge and ate Shin's super special yoghurt and then Shin said something about it on his blog as well. I wish Google Translate was friendlier, really. LOL

Yeah, that's the pic I saw with the 2 beds. But it makes sense if it's their parents' house Ninja Sadly, the blog about eating Shin's yogurt wasn't with those pictures!! WAA Crying or Very sad I laughed myself sick at your description, and I REALLY want to read it (and translate it for everyone else). "I'm lonely so I'm going to eat Shin's yogurt"... LMAO it's not even rational, but it's SO FUNNY Big Laugh

Do you know how old it is? Or do you have the link to the Japanese??

But you're welcome for the translations so far! I thought about translating that whole photoshoot video, but I'm much better with text. Especially here, when the volume is sort of low and they mumble (^^') So it'll take some time, and I might have to skip some lines... but I might do it. They say some REALLY cute things~ for example, that they'll pull out magazines and say "on the count of 3, point the girl you think is the prettiest" and when they point, 100% of the time, they pick the same girl! lol (^o^)/Like a Star @ heaven
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am

Ok, I was going to go to bed... but I absolutely HAVE to translate this part from Manpei's blog. It's from mid-June, but that doesn't even matter! I'm crying and my stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard XDD Here we go:

Hello☆

Thanks for all the comments!

Today is my 1 day off!
    I slept a lot.

I slept about 11 hours.

I feel like the thing I've been wishing for was granted.

I had a dream.

It started when I was walking, and out of nowhere this blue paint fell on my head.

I was surprised, and since I like to be clean, I went right back home and got in the tub.
    But no matter how much I washed and washed, the paint wouldn't come off.

As I cried, I scrubbed my body...

scrub scrub...

It wouldn't come off at all...

So as I'm crying and washing myself, I suddenly start floating in the air!!

I was able to fly-!

For some reason I'm flying around in the sky naked.

I didn't care about anyone seeing me, and I wasn't even shy.

However, the paint on my body cracked and in that moment, I fell back to the ground!!

Then I realized that I'd fallen off my bed!!

THUD!!!

I hit my head..

And my dream got tied with reality ♪(laugh)

This was a worthless story m(__)m

~*~*~*~*~

I swear every time I read over it, I laugh even harder than before...

Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am

THAT IS AMAZING.

I love it when celebrities share screwed up dreams. XD
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 am

uwaaaa I just found this. Twins in drag. I think I'm in love I love you

jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

OMG OMGOMGOMG (*_____*) seaweed, can I kiss you for posting that??? <333

Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:42 am

Haha! As if Manpei shared his crazy dream~! So cute!

I'm seriously considering getting myself an ameblo blog to stalk these lovely twins~!
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 am

[quote="jade"]
    annanipples wrote:Do you know how old it is? Or do you have the link to the Japanese??

But you're welcome for the translations so far! I thought about translating that whole photoshoot video, but I'm much better with text. Especially here, when the volume is sort of low and they mumble (^^') So it'll take some time, and I might have to skip some lines... but I might do it. They say some REALLY cute things~ for example, that they'll pull out magazines and say "on the count of 3, point the girl you think is the prettiest" and when they point, 100% of the time, they pick the same girl! lol (^o^)/Like a Star @ heaven

I think it might be from early 2010? I'll see if I can find it. Smile

Oh, and please don't bother translating the whole video if it's too complicated! I just added it here so everyone could watch the whole thing - since only bits of it are up on Youtube. BUT, ANYWAY. That girl thing is honestly crazy cute. I love you

-

EDIT #1: Found the posts! Actually they were late 2010.

Manpei's: http://yaplog.jp/manpei-sd/archive/577
    Shinpei's: http://yaplog.jp/shinpei-sd/archive/602

Yogurt and Starbucks, that can't be good.

-

EDIT #2: Goodness freaking Kami seaweed I love you for posting that gem. I'd never actually seen them on video wearing those outfits - they are all sorts of adorable. *tackles*
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 am

Oh. My. God.

Thank you so much jade for making this discussion! I loved the twins before...but now...I'm totally OBSESSED with them! I love their interviews- thanks for the translates!!! :3 Nodding
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 am

oh my god that video
    yes.
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:25 am

oh Jade dear~ *waves* 8D

Pleased to meet everyone, I love that so many people love the twins ♥
    I'll totally be back with some pictures and interviews to share with everyone as well.
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:46 pm

OMG!!!!!
    That stageplay video, they're just too precious *_______*
    Seriously, I really get what you people mean when you laugh and cry because they're so adorable :,)

And also thanks for the superb translations ^^
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 pm

[quote="annanipples"]
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

That's weird, I can access it! Shocked How about this direct link?

megaupload.com SQMN0G6T

Though really, if you can't download it, hit me up and I'll upload it for everyone here! cheers

Thanks for giving me the direct link! Very Happy

But unfortunately (again) I hit another brick wall. . .I downloaded the video, but it keeps freezing. . . T_T I hit 'play', it'll play for 2 seconds, and then stop. . .I'm sorry to be such a bother. . .I don't know if its the video or my computer or what. . .
    If you still want to, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful if you could upload it on here Surprised (and then I'll shut up and stop pestering you: Scout's Honor) :3 Nodding

I'm actually glad the video was longer than the one I found on youtube. . .I always enjoy listening to the twins talk even if I can't understand what they're saying. . . Laughing

I would LOOOOOVE to hear them speak English. . .Japanese guys sound SOOO hot when they speak English (even if it's just a couple of simple phrases or sentences) I love you
    The twins have sort of low-pitched voices too, which just adds on to the appeal!!

*swoons and faints*

annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

But unfortunately (again) I hit another brick wall. . .I downloaded the video, but it keeps freezing. . . T_T I hit 'play', it'll play for 2 seconds, and then stop. . .I'm sorry to be such a bother. . .I don't know if its the video or my computer or what. . .
    If you still want to, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful if you could upload it on here Surprised (and then I'll shut up and stop pestering you: Scout's Honor) :3 Nodding

Weird. What player are you using? Have you tried VLC?

Regardless, I'll upload it, so in the meantime, try this alternative link!

depositfiles.com/pt/files/b566dx8n0

Oh, and please, 'pester' all you want, we're all buddies here! Very Happy Scout's Honor as well!

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I'm actually glad the video was longer than the one I found on youtube. . .I always enjoy listening to the twins talk even if I can't understand what they're saying. . . Laughing

I would LOOOOOVE to hear them speak English. . .Japanese guys sound SOOO hot when they speak English (even if it's just a couple of simple phrases or sentences) I love you
    The twins have sort of low-pitched voices too, which just adds on to the appeal!!

*swoons and faints*

Ooooooh yeessss, the video is 11 minutes long, that's a whole lotta talking! Big Laugh

Now here, have some water, and don't faint on me, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN PEOPLE FAINT.
    I've always been the fainter in all my friend circles. Oh well. Rolling Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm definitely thinking that this picture was taken at their parents house. I remember reading one of Manpei's blog entries from a few years ago, and he mentioned that that HUGE dog (whose name is "Oliver-kun" I love you ) stays at his parents house. I think their parents have a couple of dogs living with them actually. . .

And BTW. . .I can't quite tell which twin that is in the picture, but he totally killed me with that messy, bed-head. . . Laughing

Now as for THIS. . .
    [/quote]

I couldn't even listen to what they were saying because I was laughing so hard Razz Cute cross-dressing boys are the BEST!!

But then it suddenly occured to me. . .even dressed in drag, the Takagi's look better in a dress than I do. . . Crying or Very sad
    Hahaha
    (I love how at the very end of the clip, they hold hands and skip off stage. . .)

Oh and jade, thanks once again for the translation of Manpei's blog. It made me laugh too!! [It made me think of another blog he posted where he said while walking around his apartment and reading his script at the same time, he accidentally banged his foot against the leg of the coffee table. . .Manpei, it's so cute when you're clumsy Surprised ]

Although when I got to the part where he said he was flying up in the air naked and "wasn't even shy", I had to pinch myself and constantly chant. . .Stop thinking dirty thoughts, stop thinking dirty thoughts, stop thinking dirty thoughts. . .

I mean honestly, this is the same guy who posted a picture of himself updating his blog in his bathtub. . . affraid

These two never cease to amaze me, I swear. . .

Post by annanipples on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I'm definitely thinking that this picture was taken at their parents house. I remember reading one of Manpei's blog entries from a few years ago, and he mentioned that that HUGE dog (whose name is "Oliver-kun" I love you ) stays at his parents house. I think their parents have a couple of dogs living with them actually. . .

And BTW. . .I can't quite tell which twin that is in the picture, but he totally killed me with that messy, bed-head. . . Laughing

My thoughts exactly. Also, I keep saying that the most amazing thing about that photo is that beast Oliver-kun. Like, whatever, I can't even see anything else. That's just a level of huge beyond my reasoning skills. Razz

Oh, and my sixth Recognize-The-Takagi sense tells me that's... Manpei, probably. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I mean honestly, this is the same guy who posted a picture of himself updating his blog in his bathtub. . . affraid

And the same guy who started the whole home practice shenanigan.
    And the same guy who said they were unable to stop their... practising after they'd started.

And the same guy who is probably God. JUST SAYIN'.
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 pm

annanipples wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Also, I keep saying that the most amazing thing about that photo is that beast Oliver-kun. Like, whatever, I can't even see anything else. That's just a level of huge beyond my reasoning skills. Razz

Am I the only one who thinks there's a good possibility that that dog weighs more than the gentleman in the picture. . .? lol!

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

And the same guy who said they were unable to stop their... practising after they'd started.

Oh Manpei and Shinpei have proven time and time again that they have no shame. . .

I LOVE IT!!! cheers
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

jade wrote:OMG OMGOMGOMG (*_____*) seaweed, can I kiss you for posting that??? <333

annanipples wrote:

EDIT #2: Goodness freaking Kami seaweed I love you for posting that gem. I'd never actually seen them on video wearing those outfits - they are all sorts of adorable. *tackles*

my pleasure guys! Very Happy it's too adorable to keep to myself. and it's so much better to go fangirl crazy with others as I have no one here to fangirl with. I tried showing this to my friends and they just didn't get it Neutral

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

But then it suddenly occured to me. . .even dressed in drag, the Takagi's look better in a dress than I do. . . Crying or Very sad
    Hahaha
    (I love how at the very end of the clip, they hold hands and skip off stage. . .)

OMG same here! People would probably hit on him rather than me if we go out Neutral how is it possible for a single person (well, 2 people) to look so hot both as a male and female??

annanipples wrote:

THIS. so much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:39 am