Twins appreciation

jade
    Takagicest

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by jade on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:12 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:[For what it's worth, I liked yours better; just sayin. . .]

Aww~~ I love you I'm really glad Very Happy I have to admit that I fussed over it and changed a few phrases, but I think I'm finally satisfied with it... Razz haha

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    seaweed wrote:
    Hmm off the top of my head I can only think of one: Who do you think will get married first and why?

Even though that's a really good question, an immature/selfish part of me wishes that they never get married. . .I mean, they're in a committed relationship with each other, aren't they?? Laughing
    Wasn't it mentioned that they already act like 'an old married couple'?

I can't imagine them, "breaking up" and "dating/marrying" other people. . .part of me wants them to just be with each other forever and always. . .

Don't feel bad~ you're not the only one!! I want them to stay together forever, too!! T_T And yeah, the interviewer in the last article I posted said they acted like an old married couple! XDD ahaha

But I did think about this yesterday, actually. I showed them to my mom and I was telling her about how they've always been together, and her first question was "what happens when they get married?" LMAO Big Laugh All I could think was, "you 2 have been together your whole lives... I don't know how you could move away from him if/when you get married. You'd probably be an emotional wreck from missing your brother!"

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    -What's the longest amount of time you've ever been away from each other?

-What is your ideal type of girlfriend? *Although I'd be afraid of their answer*

-What do you think of foreign/non-Japanese women? *I'm afraid of the answer for that one too*

-What do you like best about your job? What do you like least about your job?

-How do you relax yourself when you're stressed out?

-Name some of your favorite music artists *I know that's not technically a question*

-Do you think that given the opportunity, that you would like to release another song/music video together?

To Manpei: -You said that sometimes you get nervous when you're around your father, why is that?

WOW~ I quoted my favorites, but these are really good questions!! Like you, I'm a bit afraid of the answers to some silent But I really really want to know the answer to "You said that sometimes you get nervous when you're around your father, why is that?" and ESPECIALLY to "What's the longest amount of time you've ever been away from each other?"

P.S. - THAT PICTURE IS FREAKING ADORABLE!!! o(^-^)o
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:12 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

The thought of either one of the twins getting married is more than just a little scary to me. As I was sitting here reading your post just now I was thinking, Wow, my dad was married with a baby (me) when he was 25. . . .

*See? Even that fact that they're both 25 is too much for me to handle. . .they seriously still look and act like teenagers to me*

Even though that's a really good question, an immature/selfish part of me wishes that they never get married. . .I mean, they're in a committed relationship with each other, aren't they?? Laughing
    Wasn't it mentioned that they already act like 'an old married couple'?

I can't imagine them, "breaking up" and "dating/marrying" other people. . .part of me wants them to just be with each other forever and always. . .
    Plus, *as my screen name suggests* I was hoping that I would be the one to at least marry Manpei T_T (even though I'm crazy about the both of them).

Still, you did suggest an interesting question. . .I'd actually like to hear them answer that ^_^

I know I'd be in denial for quite a while if ever I found out that one (or both) of them are married Crying or Very sad but I just can't help but think that they will eventually get married (hopefully, they need to spread them beautiful twin genes, it's a crime if they don't). Smile And yeah it would be cute if they can stay together forever as they act like an old married couple but that's just wishful thinking T_T I too can't imagine them dating other people. I think if one of them goes on a date, the other one would tag along and it would end up being a threesome *more wishful thinking Very Happy *

P.S. If you get married to either one of them, can you please invite me to the wedding? Very Happy

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

To both Manpei and Shinpei:

-What's the longest amount of time you've ever been away from each other?

-What is your ideal type of girlfriend? *Although I'd be afraid of their answer*

-What do you think of foreign/non-Japanese women? *I'm afraid of the answer for that one too*

-Can you say a few phrases in a foreign language?

-Who are some actors or other celebrities whom you look up to?

-What do you like best about your job? What do you like least about your job?

-Where do you see yourselves 10 years from now?

-How do you relax yourself when you're stressed out?

-Name some of your favorite music artists *I know that's not technically a question*

-Do you think that given the opprotunity, that you would like to release another song/music video together?

-You've both dyed/styled your hair in different styles over the years, which one do you like best?

[And I just have one specific question for Manpei]

-You said that sometimes you get nervous when you're around your father, why is that?

These are good questions! Wouldn't mind them answering these Smile And might I add another: Would you consider dating foreign women? I love you
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 am

This was just on the Twins facebook...I want one ^^

If only I was in Japan O_O I mean I drink tea/coffee all the time, it would be perfectly acceptable reason for me to spend more money~!
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 am

That is the single most adorable thing in existence and I want one. NOW. T_T
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks(?!) ...I'm trying to convince myself now that I don't need to spend 2,000 yen on a tumbler Embarassed
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 am

jade wrote:Thanks(?!) ...I'm trying to convince myself now that I don't need to spend 2,000 yen on a tumbler Embarassed

Not just any tumbler...a Takagi Tumbler Wink
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 am

Nawww, that's cute.

(I'm going to ignore the potential innuendo running through my head right now.)

annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 am

Isidarnipples wrote:Nawww, that's cute.

(I'm going to ignore the potential innuendo running through my head right now.)

OH NO.
    NOW I'M SEEING IT TOO. Shocked

Why do you keep doing this to me, goddamnit? Evil or Very Mad
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Look what I made today!

This is what happens when I have nothing to do at work, and I realize that I need a bookmark.
    Obsession + boredom = pathetic fangirl tendencies

P.S. - Thanks to Oddy's tireless efforts at transcribing the Japanese in her magazine and sending it to me via the blessing of the internet, I'm starting another Twins interview translation now! Maybe it will be done before I leave work in around 4 1/2 hours (^-^)v
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 pm

jade wrote:Look what I made today!

This is what happens when I have nothing to do at work, and I realize that I need a bookmark.
    Obsession + boredom = pathetic fangirl tendencies

P.S. - Thanks to Oddy's tireless efforts at transcribing the Japanese in her magazine and sending it to me via the blessing of the internet, I'm starting another Twins interview translation now! Maybe it will be done before I leave work in around 4 1/2 hours (^-^)v

AWWWWWWWW!!!!

THEY ARE SOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!! I love you Razz I love you

That's such a good idea too: what better way to make yourself want to read book than to use a bookmark with the pictue of the Takagi twins on it? :3 Nodding

Man, looking at them just makes me wanna kiss them too. . .they MUST know how irresistable they are. . .

You know, looking at that picture just now. . .makes me really think about how much of a transformation these guys have made since they first debuted. . .(is it me, or do they physically look younger now than they did 3-4 years ago. . .?)
    I mean compare these two pictures:

If I didn't know better, there's no WAY I'd think that these pictues were of the same 2 people. . . Rolling Eyes

Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:You know, looking at that picture just now. . .makes me really think about how much of a transformation these guys have made since they first debuted. . .(is it me, or do they physically look younger now than they did 3-4 years ago. . .?)

If I didn't know better, there's no WAY I'd think that these pictues were of the same 2 people. . . Rolling Eyes

You are so right...they DID look older before. How old is that first photo? They are particularly delicious-looking in that. Must be magic. Sweet, sweet magic XD

Jade, can't wait for the next magazine translation! Thanks so much for your hard work!!
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    You know, looking at that picture just now. . .makes me really think about how much of a transformation these guys have made since they first debuted. . .(is it me, or do they physically look younger now than they did 3-4 years ago. . .?)

I think the same thing like...ALL the time @_@
    I stare at newer pictures of them and they seem younger and healthier now than a few years ago. Also I used to be able to tell them apart easier because Shinpei's face was always really gaunt but now he has cheeks!!!

Speaking of old pictures...I just posted these over in the magazine scan thread and thought I should share here too~ :<3: I love this photoshoot oh so much!

Click to make larger!
    I can get you even larger versions as well...these are only 50% of how big they started out...
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 am

You know, the super weird thing is that in these photoshoots, I think Shinpei is more attractive than Manpei (o_O) I guess I like his thinner face (^^') Also, I like them partially tanned like this~~~

Plus, those smaller pictures in the first picture (where Shinpei's lying directly on top of Manpei) make me feel hot and bothered Shocked *faints*

And for the token dirty thought of the day: looking at the comparisons of their feet, hands, eyes, etc... all I could think was "I wonder what else they've measured and compared..." Twisted Evil
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 am

jade wrote:
    And for the token dirty thought of the day: looking at the comparisons of their feet, hands, eyes, etc... all I could think was "I wonder what else they've measured and compared..." Twisted Evil

I'm thinking so dirty!!! OTL
    I'm actually blushing. lol
    You guys are making me perverted! *pouts*
    ............yet here I am always checking this thread....... Embarassed

OH AND THE BOOKMARK IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333
    I want one too!!!! I've been reading a lot lately and I seriously can't find my bookmarks!! D: I have to remember what page I'm on or just get a random piece of paper. T_T
    BUT THAT BOOKMARK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! <333333
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Crap, you're right! They look waaaayyyyyy younger now than they did before! Shocked That just proves that the fountain of youth may exist somewhere and the Takagi twins are one of the few out there that must have been blessed with its water at some point. I mean- LOOK! I think they look better now than they did before- I approve of their light hair!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 am

Reina wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:You know, looking at that picture just now. . .makes me really think about how much of a transformation these guys have made since they first debuted. . .(is it me, or do they physically look younger now than they did 3-4 years ago. . .?)

You are so right...they DID look older before. How old is that first photo? They are particularly delicious-looking in that. Must be magic. Sweet, sweet magic XD

How old is the first photo? Hmmm. . .good question LOL

I really don't know. . .I know that they still had their natural black hair in 2007, so I'm guessing the picture was probably taken between '07 and '08.

Even though they look younger with the lighter hair, I like their natural hair color the best. To me, it actually makes them look their age, you know? Laughing I dunno, I guess it just suits them better. . .
    Although I think they'll ALWAYS look cute/adorable no matter what they do to their hair Cool
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:55 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Even though they look younger with the lighter hair, I like their natural hair color the best. To me, it actually makes them look their age, you know? Laughing I dunno, I guess it just suits them better. . .
    Although I think they'll ALWAYS look cute/adorable no matter what they do to their hair Cool

Ditto, actually! I really like them with their black hair <33 They actually look 16 with that lighter hair... and while really cute, because they look so young, I feel a little like King Pedobear when I start having dirty thoughts about them XDD

Anyway, I leave work in 10 minutes~~ but that article is SUPER long, so I didn't quite finish it (T_T) I'm pretty close, though. I also have tutoring this afternoon, so I'll finish it up afterward (hopefully I'll have it up in 4 hours or so) >:3
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 am

Oddy wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I think the same thing like...ALL the time @_@
    I stare at newer pictures of them and they seem younger and healthier now than a few years ago. Also I used to be able to tell them apart easier because Shinpei's face was always really gaunt but now he has cheeks!!!

Speaking of old pictures...I just posted these over in the magazine scan thread and thought I should share here too~ :<3: I love this photoshoot oh so much!

Click to make larger!
    I can get you even larger versions as well...these are only 50% of how big they started out...

Oh my goodness Oddy, thank you SOOOOOO much for a magazine scans!! Hug

This must be one of the older ones, since they still have their black hair. I'm absolutely addicted to the way these 2 interact with each other when they do photoshoots. Not only do they always look like they're having a good time, but it's also plain to see which twin is the older brother and which is the younger brother. . . Big Laugh

in other words; Shinpei "tormenting" Manpei Laughing

The picture with Shin laying on top of Man (had to take a few breaths to get my head together for that one. . .lol) Shin really treats Man like he's his plaything doesn't he?

I especially like the pictures of them as babies/toddlers, I've never seen those before.(such round/pudgy faces!! :3 Nodding )

That feeling of open love and affection between them is always present when they take pictures together, I just cannot get over that. I hope they never lose that quality as they get older Hug

Post by Oddy on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:11 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Oh my goodness Oddy, thank you SOOOOOO much for a magazine scans!! Hug

This must be one of the older ones, since they still have their black hair. I'm absolutely addicted to the way these 2 interact with each other when they do photoshoots. Not only do they always look like they're having a good time, but it's also plain to see which twin is the older brother and which is the younger brother. . . Big Laugh

in other words; Shinpei "tormenting" Manpei Laughing

The picture with Shin laying on top of Man (had to take a few breaths to get my head together for that one. . .lol) Shin really treats Man like he's his plaything doesn't he?

I especially like the pictures of them as babies/toddlers, I've never seen those before.(such round/pudgy faces!! :3 Nodding )

That feeling of open love and affection between them is always present when they take pictures together, I just cannot get over that. I hope they never lose that quality as they get older Hug

The love must be shared~~~~
    The picturea are from the Autumn 2007 edition of Hero Vision so they are quite old in terms of their acting careers I guess XD

I kept seeing the magazine but it was this photoshoot that decided me~ (especially all the lovey pictures in it)...and the baby pictures made me all 8D8D8D8D They look like such cute little chubby cheeked balls of adorable Hug

I love how they never seem to distance from each other at all. In fact, back when this interview was taken, they lived apart but now they live together. It's like they tried to separate but it never worked. I remember around then they didn't show up in each others blogs quite as much either, but now it's as if every post one is talking about the other :<3:
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 am

Oddy wrote:
    I love how they never seem to distance from each other at all. In fact, back when this interview was taken, they lived apart but now they live together. It's like they tried to separate but it never worked. I remember around then they didn't show up in each others blogs quite as much either, but now it's as if every post one is talking about the other :<3:

I noticed that...! I translated that part and I thought, "wait, in all the other articles they live together, don't they?? Did they move!? ...wait, this is older, so... they moved back in together?? Awwwwwww~ <3"

Anyway, I'm still translating the article because I had to go home on time so I could do my tutoring session. And then instead of starting right back up with the translation like I meant to, I got a little distracted and photoshopped myself a sig (^^') But now I'm back on track, so it'll be here soon-ish <3

Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 am

setolove wrote:
    jade wrote:

I'm thinking so dirty!!! OTL
    I'm actually blushing. lol
    You guys are making me perverted! *pouts*
    ............yet here I am always checking this thread....... Embarassed

Hurrah for dirty thoughts! Manpei seems to have wider lips and longer feet though, so.... Laughing

jade wrote:
    Oddy wrote:

I noticed that...! I translated that part and I thought, "wait, in all the other articles they live together, don't they?? Did they move!? ...wait, this is older, so... they moved back in together?? Awwwwwww~ <3"

Anyway, I'm still translating the article because I had to go home on time so I could do my tutoring session. And then instead of starting right back up with the translation like I meant to, I got a little distracted and photoshopped myself a sig (^^') But now I'm back on track, so it'll be here soon-ish <3

They really seem to be like an old married couple! Oh and nice sig I love that picture. Though I can't help but think of dirty thoughts again when I saw that... Very Happy
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 am

jade wrote:
    And then instead of starting right back up with the translation like I meant to, I got a little distracted and photoshopped myself a sig (^^') But now I'm back on track, so it'll be here soon-ish <3

Well it was worth it, I love your new sig! Very Happy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am

jade wrote:I noticed that...! I translated that part and I thought, "wait, in all the other articles they live together, don't they?? Did they move!? ...wait, this is older, so... they moved back in together?? Awwwwwww~ <3"

because....です!
    Totally a necessary use of time 8D I need to do the same....just have to decide what to do it with....hmmmmmmmmm

I just got up and was planning my day and it goes: Packing, doctor/vet appts., and magazine/photobook stuff. I never realized how many I really came back with Shocked It's really nostalgic though...and almost every single one has something about at least ONE of the twins in it XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 am

[quote="Oddy]

The love must be shared~~~~

The picturea are from the Autumn 2007 edition of Hero Vision so they are quite old in terms of their acting careers I guess XD

I kept seeing the magazine but it was this photoshoot that decided me~ (especially all the lovey pictures in it)...and the baby pictures made me all 8D8D8D8D They look like such cute little chubby cheeked balls of adorable Hug

I love how they never seem to distance from each other at all. In fact, back when this interview was taken, they lived apart but now they live together. It's like they tried to separate but it never worked. I remember around then they didn't show up in each others blogs quite as much either, but now it's as if every post one is talking about the other :<3: [/quote]

Hm, I figured the 'zine scans had to be from about 2007. . .have they really only been in the biz for 4-5 years. . .?

And I seriously just had to LOL at "chubby cheeked balls of adorable". Laughing

Did they really used to live apart? Shocked (Trial separation much?) X-D I didn't know that. . .kinda hard for me to picture actually.
    I noticed that as well (that they didn't really mention each other in their earliest blogs, then later on they would talk about one another all the time Smile )

Especially Shinpei, he's a total fanboy for his big bro <3

which reminds me. . .I found this on tudou a week or two ago. (Long story short, I typed in Shinpei and Manpei's full names in Japanese, and a lot of videos that I'd never seen before popped up).

This one is from that period in 2007 when they were doing seperate projects for a while, and apparently living apart.
    It's from the Nachural photoshoot DVD (?)
    The participants include:

-Jyutta Yuuki (the guy with the shaven head, he and Shin are pretty tight)
    -Kento Ono (he's the more quiet/laid back one in the clip)
    -Yukihiro Takiguchi (the one goofing off with Shin and Jyutta)
    and of course
    -Shinpei "You ate my yogurt, jerk" Takagi Cool

*Manpei Takagi was not in attendence Neutral (I'm assuming he was filming the TV show GenkiRangers at that time)

It's just interesting to see how Shinpei is when his brother isn't around (he seems to be coping well LOL) I can't get over how different he looks now. . .but I was totally loving his tan and round face :3 Nodding

Sorry about the lack of subtitles silent It's still pretty cool to watch though. I know it may be tempting to fastforward through parts of it, but if you're good little fangirls and patiently watch it all the way through, there's a special treat waiting for the Shinpei fangirls at the very end. . . Twisted Evil

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hL0_ig4bqX4/

Enjoy!

Post by Oddy on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:11 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Hm, I figured the 'zine scans had to be from about 2007. . .have they really only been in the biz for 4-5 years. . .?

And I seriously just had to LOL at "chubby cheeked balls of adorable". Laughing

Did they really used to live apart? Shocked (Trial separation much?) X-D I didn't know that. . .kinda hard for me to picture actually.
    I noticed that as well (that they didn't really mention each other in their earliest blogs, then later on they would talk about one another all the time Smile )

Especially Shinpei, he's a total fanboy for his big bro <3

which reminds me. . .I found this on tudou a week or two ago. (Long story short, I typed in Shinpei and Manpei's full names in Japanese, and a lot of videos that I'd never seen before popped up).

This one is from that period in 2007 when they were doing seperate projects for a while, and apparently living apart.
    It's from the Nachural photoshoot DVD (?)
    The participants include:

-Jyutta Yuuki (the guy with the shaven head, he and Shin are pretty tight)
    -Kento Ono (he's the more quiet/laid back one in the clip)
    -Yukihiro Takiguchi (the one goofing off with Shin and Jyutta)
    and of course
    -Shinpei "You ate my yogurt, jerk" Takagi Cool

*Manpei Takagi was not in attendence Neutral (I'm assuming he was filming the TV show GenkiRangers at that time)

It's just interesting to see how Shinpei is when his brother isn't around (he seems to be coping well LOL) I can't get over how different he looks now. . .but I was totally loving his tan and round face :3 Nodding

Sorry about the lack of subtitles silent It's still pretty cool to watch though. I know it may be tempting to fastforward through parts of it, but if you're good little fangirls and patiently watch it all the way through, there's a special treat waiting for the Shinpei fangirls at the very end. . . Twisted Evil

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hL0_ig4bqX4/

Enjoy!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    YAY I :<3: You!!!!

I am going to go watch that....probably several times XD
    ...and I have a mag with a photoshoot of Shinpei and Jyutta I think o.o I need to look for that.

But yeah, all of the stuff I find says that they both started modeling around Nagoya in 2005 and Shinpei debuted with Prince of Tennis in '06 while Manpei's acting debut was Gekiranger in '07...so they're both still relatively new to the 'biz (and doing AWESOME if you ask me XD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 am