Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by jade Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 am

EDIT: I've updated this post to reflect my new knowledge~ I've searched all their blogs, and I can't find out where they go the teddy bears or why they have them (other than a very cute obsession!) It seems they just buy them when they find them or something (^^') But what I do know is below... and in the huge post of blogs and stuff below this post!

Onion Bows

They both have the teddy bear with the heart~ it's apparently named Boof (ブーフ). It seems to be the character's name. It seems that Manpei only has the 1 Boof with its eyes are closed. After reading all their blogs, Shinpei has an uncountable large number of Boofs! (with open & closed eyes). Shinpei also has a white teddy bear that looks like the Snuggle laundry detergent bear. It's named Faafa (ファーファ) and he won it out of a UFO Catcher game. I think he also has a Faafa backback.

Shinpei's Boof & Faafa
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 623

Manpei's Boof
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 599

Now ALSO, to add cuteness to this story, the twins also have a set of Chip & Dale dolls... Manpei has Dale and Shinpei has Chip!

Manpei's Dale
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 827

Shinpei's Chip (and Boofs)
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 742

~*~*~*~*~

Random tidbit... after a photoshoot for Indigo4, Shinpei, Manpei, and one of the other guys went shopping together in Shinjuku. Then they went to karaoke and sung AND danced to Indigo4's Kokoro~Dear my friends~ XDD

Twins appreciation - Page 14 585

This is Manpei and the bright red shirt he bought when they were out shopping <3
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 586

Last edited by jade on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Information correction-ish)
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 am

Jade, you are my favourite person in the world right now! I completely understand about the not being to know all you can because of a language barrier. I spoke German a majority of my life and then I moved to America and didn't know anything. When I finally learned English, I started getting in Asian culture, which has set me back again, LOL. I'm currently trying to get a course to learn Japanese through my school so I can understand all of this, lol!
    Thank you again, though! I want a Faafa D: but Boop is adorable! I like Manpei's Boop. C:
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 pm

I'm about to go on a translating spree. Pardon my insanity~~
    I really hope this isn't too much stuff going into one post >.>
    I think it is. But it's too late now. I already translated all of it!
    But with good reason! The stories Shinpei tells, and the picture Manpei posts...
    YOU SHOULD READ ALL OF IT.
    So anyway...

HERE WE GO.

~~~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~~~
    S H I N P E I

Blog Excerpts for Boof info

2010 Apr 28 (Wed) 12:09am
    Speaking of which, recently I got Boof a friend
    It's yet another bear (laugh)
    I saw it in the UFO Catcher, and it was love at first sight ☆
    By the way, it took me over 3,000 yen to get it (laugh)
    Cause I wanted it at any cost ☆
    But, I don't actually know the name of the character ↓↓↓m(__)m

Twins appreciation - Page 14 623

Is there anyone that knows??
    If you can, please tell me ☆

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2010 Nov 20 (Sat) 12:50am

The picture is of my "children" I always sleep with

Twins appreciation - Page 14 742

These guys soothe away my fatigue ★

((FULL BLOGS BELOW))
    ##############################################################

"The Eraser In My Head"
    2010 Jun 6 (Sun) 10:22pm

Good evening o(^-^)o
    As always, thank you for all the comments ★
    I read them all carefully ♪

I guest starred
    in the play "Mayonaka no Torishirabeshitsu" (The Midnight Investigation Room)
    It ended without any incidents~
    It's ok to say "incidents", right? (laugh)
    I'm just running off at the mouth...
    Since it ended, I've been thinking reeeeally carefully and chattering incessantly about stuff that probably sounds kind of cryptic!
    ...at least I think so o(^-^)o

Well, but it's probably something I do a lot, huh.
    The audience was really warm tonight ★
    Thank you all very much!
    An imitation!? It's the first time I've done that but, even there, I have the confidence not to lose to anyone else!
    What imitation did I do, well, that's a secret~ ♪

If I get the chance to do it again sometime, I'll let you know!
    Everyone in the urban forest, thanks a bunch!
    The next one is the 8th.

My super-human big brother
    "Takagi Manpei"
    is guest starring and so you definitely absolutely have to come and see him perform!
    I'm sure something amazing is going to happen.
    I'm excited ((o(^-^)o))♪

Changing the subject but yesterday
    I went to see this recitation play called
    "The Eraser In My Head"

It's actually the 2nd time I've gone to see it but
    I was really moved.
    It pierced my heart.
    During the 2nd half, the tears started flowing and I couldn't stop.
    It's hard to watch for someone as easily moved to tears as I am.
    I went to see it together with Manpei but Manpei, too, who was right next to me
    was audibly sobbing,
    *sob gasp sob gasp*
    Then when I saw that, it had me crying just that much harder.
    There we were: twins and both wailing, so when the show ended and we saw each others' bright red and swollen eyes, we burst out laughing (laugh)
    It really was an absolutely amazing production.
    I was thrilled to be able to see this kind of an amazing show.
    Thank you very much!

Today I'll post a picture of my room overflowing with Faafa and Boof ♪

Twins appreciation - Page 14 655

Twins appreciation - Page 14 656

Isn't it cute?
    These guys always calm me down
    Lately I've been hot when I go to sleep, so I'm sweating while I hug on my Boof and Faafa, and now they kind of smell like a man.
    I guess it's about time I give them a wash!

Tomorrow we're filming for TTTV ♪
    I'll do my best.

I hope everyone smiles tomorrow ★
    Good night ♪

"I'm all better!! It's been awhile ★"
    2010 Oct 8 (Fri) 1:08am

Hello (^O^)
    Thank you for all the comments ♪♪
    I read every one of them carefully!

I'm completely over my cold o(^-^)o
    I'm sorry I made you guys worry.
    I rested well, and now I feel fine ★
    Everyone, please try to stay healthy!
    Your health is the most important thing ♪

Changing the subject

The play "Kizuna" (Bonds)
    has started ♪
    The other day, I went to its introduction ★
    It had just started, but I got the feeling that it'll be a great show ♪
    It'll definitely be a wonderful play, so please wait anxiously for it o(^-^)o

Ah, and since I can tell you about the filming thing from the other day now, let me tell you~ ★
    "Soko Shiri" Special ★
    Before, Manpei was cast in a Bandou Eiji show ♪
    It airs 10/14 (Thursday) at 7pm~ ★
    It's a 2 hour special, so you should definitely, absolutely see it o(^-^)o

Well, that's all for today!
    The picture is of Boof ♪
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 725

Without these guys, I can't sleep (>_<)
    It's kind of like
    'Act your age, what are you, a kid!?' (laugh)

Good night ★o(^-^)o

Cute ♪
    2008 Jun 30 (Mon) 10:50pm

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Img20080630_p

Hello~ ♪
    Sorry it's been awhile since I updated ☆
    Now I'm updating while I'm eating out with a friend from the office (><)
    The other day we got a present from our friend ☆

When we opened it...

Cu-
    Cute~(*^-^*)
    Super CUTE!

Man - Tigger
    Shin - Donald

We tried them on immediately (^^)d

Cu-
    CUTE~ \(^o^)/

Their tails are on the back ☆

I'll show you the other side~(*^-^*)

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Img20080630_1_p

M A N P E I

☆Co-starring with Shinpei☆
    2007 Nov 18 (Sun) 9:40pm

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Image245_p
    Left says "Retsu" & Right says "Mirror Retsu"

Hello ☆

How was today's Gekiranger!!!? o(><)o
    I co-starred with Shinpei!! (>_<)
    I was really psyched, and I put that into the filming.
    The day before shooting, Shinpei and I did a script reading and practiced walking and fighting like Retsu.
    I think it turned out so well because Shinpei had the same "we definitely need to make Episode 38 amazing" feeling, so we combined that energy and worked together ☆

And like that, both Shinpei and I have been able to appear on Gekiranger. I'm really happy about it.
    Tons of thanks to all the staff and affiliated people, and especially to everyone that supports Gekiranger!!! ( : _ ; )

"Meitantei no Okite & Ninkyou Helper"
    2009 Jun 12 (Fri) 10:49pm

Hello ☆
    The weather was great all day (≧▼≦)
    It felt wonderful~ ♪

At this time, I've got 2 things to tell everyone.

Tonight at 11:15, TV Asahi will air
    "Meitantei no Okite"
    with Shinpei as a guest star (>_<)

And,

it's also

a super interesting role (laugh)
    Once you see it, please write me and tell me what you think ☆

Then,
    on Fuji TV, every Thursday at 10pm starting in July
    is "Ninkyou Helper"
    and it's been decided that Shinpei and I will be starring regularly (≧▼≦)
    This time in the role of helpers ☆

Like with "Meichan no Shitsuji", I get to act with Shinpei again, so I'm really happy.
    And grateful.

Anyway, I'm going to be going pretty fast from now on, so please continue to support me (^ε^)-☆kiss!!

I'm posting a "service shot" with Love and me (laugh)

Twins appreciation - Page 14 200905291233000_p

Sorry to anyone that feels uncomfortable with that m(__)m

HOW COULD ANYONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT?? The only discomfort I feel is from not being able to breathe, and feeling a little too constricted in my clothing Onion Nosebleed

Anyway~ WOW that turned into a lot of stuff!! Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    The next thing I'll post is the married couple fight light-hearted bickering about stealing each others' food!
    ...and then they make up <3 <3 <3
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Shinpei has a serious amount of Boof! At least four. Onion Outrage It's so cute, though. Onion Daydreaming
    jade wrote:I went to see it together with Manpei but Manpei, too, who was right next to me
    was audibly sobbing,
    *sob gasp sob gasp*
    Then when I saw that, it had me crying just that much harder.
    There we were: twins and both wailing, so when the show ended and we saw each others' bright red and swollen eyes, we burst out laughing (laugh)
    THAT IS SO CUTE, OH MY GOSH. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS. Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Wow!!

As usual, I have so many emotions going on at once, and so many things to say!!

I seriously feel like I'm writing a novel sometimes when I post replies on here. . .LOL

Okay, first of all: 100 thank you's go to seaweed for sharing the awesome picspams with us! *clapclapclap*

These 3 I've actually never seen before. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 14 01_1p110
    I wonder what was so interesting to Manpei that he turned away from the camera. . . Big Laugh

Twins appreciation - Page 14 6091010
    I'm not gonna ask what he's doing or why. . .all I know is that it's totally cute! I love you

Twins appreciation - Page 14 20100110
    This is just the perv in me talking. . .but I'm totally jealous of that dog right now. . . Evil or Very Mad

And of course the lady who needs no introduction, Jade-sama!! (I'm calling you that from now on, get used to it! Razz )

It blows my mind with how quickly you just toss out these translated blogs one after the other. . .
    Go-go Ninja translator!! Ninja

So I'm glad that you were finally able to clue us in on the mystery teddy bears (so 'Boof' and Faafa' huh. . .? Laughing ) I'm tellin you, any other grown men over 18 who sleeps with stuff animals would have me just a tad concerned. . .but when it's Man and Shin: TOTALLY appropriate!! In fact, the news didn't even surprise me.

{Sidebar: I actually have 2 giant stuffed teddy bears that I sleep with myself and I'm junior in college Rolling Eyes But they really are soothing to cuddle/sleep with!!}

It seems like the twins are really flexible when it comes to "throwing their weight around" so to speak.

-They have times when they're very manly/masucline, like during photoshoots or when they're acting
    -They have their feminine side, like when they cried during that play (so touching! T_T) or when they dress up as girls lol
    -And then they have their childish side, like with the Disney character t-shirts, and the stuffed animals and Manpei riding around on that panda. . . Very Happy

So they're really unpredictable and it makes them all the more cool/interesting^_^
    And like Jade-sama mentioned, between their wacky stories and random pictures, they almost don't seem like celebrities you know? Just a couple of humble, funny, devestatingly attractive guys who just happen to live very eventful lives! Surprised

Which brings me to my next topic of interest. . . .

Twins appreciation - Page 14 20090512
    I'm pretty sure that if you look in the dictionary next to the word fanservice, this picture is right next to it Twisted Evil
    I seriously screamed and starting hyperventilating when I saw this Onion Sweat
    I mean, Manpei seriously has no shame, does he?? LOL

Honestly, this picture, the picture of his leg muscles and then the one he took while he's in the bathtub. . .he's such a tease!! Onion Tantrum
    From certain pictures, you really can't tell that they have any muscles at all, but I guess all that working out really pays off, hm?

I have a few things that I'd like to post on here before the day is over, but right now it's past my naptime. So I'm going to grab my giant teddy bear (his name is 'Baby') and start brainstorming on the names of me and Manpei's future kids re-charge my batteries so I can do another big post later!
    Onion Sleepy Time

Later yo!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 pm

U know i think it's sooo cute that these guys are so open about themselves on how they can be masculine and also childish too. THat just shows that they are confident on who they are and to me THAT IS HOT!! Onion XD MORE MORE PLEASE! LOL! Onion Daydreaming
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 pm

seaweed wrote:
    Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Someone really needs to sub indigo no yoru! I want to understand what I'm watching Onion T_T

Yes yes!!! It seems so awesome but I only get a very vague idea of what's going on =(
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    And of course the lady who needs no introduction, Jade-sama!! (I'm calling you that from now on, get used to it! Razz )

Aww~ do I HAVE to?? Onion T_T Don\'t Go LOL

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    It blows my mind with how quickly you just toss out these translated blogs one after the other. . .
    Go-go Ninja translator!! Ninja

So I'm glad that you were finally able to clue us in on the mystery teddy bears (so 'Boof' and Faafa' huh. . .? Laughing ) I'm tellin you, any other grown men over 18 who sleeps with stuff animals would have me just a tad concerned. . .but when it's Man and Shin: TOTALLY appropriate!! In fact, the news didn't even surprise me.

{Sidebar: I actually have 2 giant stuffed teddy bears that I sleep with myself and I'm junior in college Rolling Eyes But they really are soothing to cuddle/sleep with!!}

Well, their blogs are fun, so I enjoy reading them. I love translating, so I enjoy that part, too... and their blogs are about everyday sorts of things, so they're pretty easy to translate Onion Drinks Tea Who needs more motivation than that?? LOL

But yes! WHY am I not concerned?? Somehow their stuffed animal thing is completely appropriate! I'm 26 and I still sleep with stuffed animals, too (or my cat, if I'm back in America) but I'm a girl. I should be worried that full-grown men sleep with teddy bears... but when I read that, I just though "Aww, they're so cute <3 I wish I was Boof..." And the idea of Shinpei's Boof and Faafa smelling like him only made me want to know what he smells like Onion Blush

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:they almost don't seem like celebrities you know? Just a couple of humble, funny, devestatingly attractive guys who just happen to live very eventful lives! Surprised

I KNOW! That's why I love reading their blogs and interviews and things. It's weird sounding, but I swear that the LESS I know about them, the more likely I am to hero-worship or fangirl. The MORE I know about them, the more I just feel like I really love and respect them. My "crazy" level goes down the more I get to know them. That's why I think translating this stuff for you guys is also so important!! So everyone can get to know them and care about them as people and not just idols Onion Love

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Which brings me to my next topic of interest. . . .

I'm pretty sure that if you look in the dictionary next to the word fanservice, this picture is right next to it Twisted Evil

...except here. HERE I will fangirl Onion Nosebleed I was chewing gum when that picture came up. The moment it registered, I stopped chewing and nearly choked to death Dead Onion But honestly... I don't have anything to say here, I just needed to re-quote that Onion Love Eyes

Tama wrote:
    seaweed wrote:
    Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Someone really needs to sub indigo no yoru! I want to understand what I'm watching Onion T_T

Yes yes!!! It seems so awesome but I only get a very vague idea of what's going on =(

Sorry you guys~ I'm watching it right now, and 1/2 the time, even I can barely understand what's going on Onion Hypnotised
    Plus, I kind of suck at video translations Onion Attacked by Te
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Why am I so curious to know what "man" smells like? Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    I can't get over how cute Faafa is. Just like everyone else said, usually I'd find it odd if a man slept with a stuffed animal, but when Shin and Man do it, I just... Onion Blush It's very refreshing to know that they're confident with who they are and what they do. :3

100 REFRESHING POINTS TO EACH TAKAGI
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Empty The Case of the Missing Octopus Rice OR The Tale of Brotherly Love

Post by jade Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Backstory: Once upon a time, there were twin brothers named Manpei and Shinpei. They were young and sexy and famous, and they lived together in a magical land called Tokyo. These twins loved each other very much, but because they were so close, they inevitably had some arguments. But in the end they would always make up, because being away from one another was too painful to bear. So they did their best to take care of one another. Manpei spoiled his brother Shinpei all the time, but eventually Shinpei began to do things for Manpei as well. Over time, they cooked and cleaned and worked really hard for each other and themselves! And then, one Saturday night, Shinpei made tofu burgers, miso soup, kimchi, and octopus rice for dinner.

And our story begins...

~~~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~~~

MANPEI

"If I ate it!?"
    2010 July 3 (Sat) 6:04pm

Twins appreciation - Page 14 677

Hello!!

Just now when I opened the rice cooker, there was some really delicious looking
    octopus rice
    that I want to eat...

But if I eat it, it'll probably make him mad...
    No, Shinpei will definitely get mad!!
    Leaving one bowl's worth like this
    means he decided to leave it to enjoy in the morning!!!
    However,
    I want to eat it...
    The smell of the octopus ♪
    It's so tantalizing.

It's impossible!!!!

I'm eating it!!!!!

SHINPEI

"The culprit is..."
    2010 July 4 (Sun) 7:19pm

Good evening o(^-^)o
    As always, thank you for the comments!
    I carefully read every one of them ♪

This is sudden, but!
    There's a case!

The other day on my blog, I wrote "I made octopus rice", but
    Could it be that the octopus rice I left to eat the next morning for breakfast was gone!?

Twins appreciation - Page 14 681

It's been cleaned out!
    So this is the case.

Since I'm the type of person that always leaves the last remaining portion of what I love for the next day, this is a really huge incident on the level of an alien invasion!

Have I said too much!!??
    Everyone!
    Who do you think the culprit is?

(1) A stray dog
    (2) A martian
    (3) Manpei

Which one could it be~?!

Hmm~
    This problem is probably too difficult, isn't it!?
    Well everyone, let's think about it!

MANPEI

"You didn't tell him did you!?"
    2010 July 5 (Mon) 10:40am

Good morning ☆
    Thank you for your comments ☆彡
    They give me strength (●^ー^●)

Aah,
    the octopus rice was yummy... ♪
    Shin-chan, when did you get so good at cooking?
    Heh heh heh...
    It certainly was delicious ♪

When Shin-chan came home,
    He was like~
    "My octopus rice is goooone!!"
    I remember ♪
    "Even though I was really looking forward to it!?"
    I did a bad thing to Shinpei, but it was so tasty! (≧▼≦)
    I made some more and left a bit ☆
    Cause I ate his other rice, ya know ♪ (laugh)
    In exchange, I left him a bowl of white rice ♪

Twins appreciation - Page 14 678

Shin-chan, with this, please forgive me, ok? m(__)m
    Since you ate my Jagariko*, now we're even (laugh)
    Thank you for the meal ☆

+++
    Jagariko is a french fry looking snack made with potatoes, vegetables, and cheese
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 Jagariko

SHINPEI

"The culprit is... you!"
    2010 July 5 (Mon) 11:38pm

Good evening o(^-^)o
    As always, thank you for your comments!
    I read everyone's comments ♪
    Nearly all of you were right!
    The answer is...

Dun♪ dun♪ dun♪ dun♪ dun♪ dun...♪
    DUN!!!!!!!

(3) Manpei~ o(^-^)o

98% of you were correct ♪

In regards to the "martian" comments, certainly I would've just been really surprised instead!
    If a martian came to eat my octopus rice, I'd have to go get NASA (laugh)
    And that means the culprit was Manpei, so
    I was thinking,
    "How can I get revenge on him~?"
    But then I hear
    "It's done~~~!"

When I went and looked in the kitchen, there was stuffed cabbage and mushroom soup.
    "..................................yeah! In his own way, he's thought about what he's done! I'll forgive him!"
    So I guess I'm a nice guy! ♪ (laugh)
    And that means I've made up with Manpei, so I'm relieved o(^-^)o♪

Here's a picture of the mushroom soup that Manpei made us ♪

Twins appreciation - Page 14 682

Everyone, you should be on good terms with your family and friends, too!!
    Good night ★

MANPEI

"Reconciliation with stuffed cabbage ♪"
    2010 July 5 (Mon) 11:04pm

Hello ☆
    Thank you for all the comments!!
    I feel like you're all my cheer leading squad (●^ー^●)

The octopus rice incident
    SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!
    got leaked.
    That is, you leaked it!!

Shinpei-kun, I'm very sorry...
    To apologize, I made stuffed cabbage straight out of a recipe book~ ☆彡
    With this, we made up~ ♪♪
    "It's delicious!!"
    he said, as he ate it (о^∇^о)

But the taste seemed a little thin, so I splashed on some ketchup (^o^;
    Next time I'll make it stronger ♪
    Would you like some stuffed cabbage??

Twins appreciation - Page 14 679

Epilogue: And thus, the twins reconciled, and lived happily ever after in their warm, cozy cottage, spoiling and doting on one another for the rest of their days. That is, until their food thieving ways once again brought about a calamitous battle between the forces of good and evil. Then, once the scheming plans of retaliation begin, evil can only be overcome with the power of love and food. Remember, holy recipe books can be used to make dinner as a bribe for peace and goodness.

The moral of the story is: steal all you want, just be prepared to ask forgiveness for it later with a home-cooked meal.

~ ~ T H E ☆ E N D ~ ~
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Now, I am hungry. Wall ... Onion Manpei's stuffed cabbage looks so much better than mine...
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! *evil laughter* Cunning Onion

Boo-yah, baby!!!

Lookee lookee at what I found:

The other two page to the magazine article (yes, apparently there were 2 missing pages instead of 1 lol)

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Gcp211

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Gcp410

I really hate to post and run like this. . .(and I REALLY wanted to make a few comments on the 'Case of the Missing Octopus Rice' LOL ) but due to some major procrastinating on my part, I forgot that I was heading out tonight for a few hours. . . Rolling Eyes

But fret not!
    I'll be back soon enough to resume my duty as a Professional Crazed Stalker/Fangirl Cool

Peace!
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm starting to really like the twins...
    I mean, I've always liked them, but this appreciation thread has got be in pain, lmao. Onion Love Eyes
    Like isn't even a appropriate word buts it's the only one I can use without going into strong detail of "fklashfkaslfhsaklfhsakhfgfsd." Headesk Sweatdrop
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Beelzenef wrote:I'm starting to really like the twins...
    I mean, I've always liked them, but this appreciation thread has got be in pain, lmao. Onion Love Eyes
    Like isn't even a appropriate word buts it's the only one I can use without going into strong detail of "fklashfkaslfhsaklfhsakhfgfsd." Headesk Sweatdrop
    LOL! Well said indeed! Onion Starry Eyes this is kind of sad but I STILL can't figure out who is who! Rain on My Parade
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 am

Thanks so much for the translations! They really are too adorable for words aren't they? They should just go and marry each other already and fulfill our fangirl fantasies Onion XD

asldkfjsklhfsalkdjf Why does he tease us?? So cruel! Just do a naked photoshoot please I'd buy a million copies I promise!

Oh, and this one's from their facebook.
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 32022110
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:18 am

seaweed wrote:Thanks so much for the translations! They really are too adorable for words aren't they? They should just go and marry each other already and fulfill our fangirl fantasies Onion XD

asldkfjsklhfsalkdjf Why does he tease us?? So cruel! Just do a naked photoshoot please I'd buy a million copies I promise!

Oh, and this one's from their facebook.
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 32022110

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Now-ki10

OMG! GAH! They must know they are driving us crazy~! Onion Nosebleed
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 14 2ugcchs
    What are you doing, Manpei? lol
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 pm

So I'm watching Episode 24 of Indigo no Yoru, and at the end, the manager makes a comment about how their host club is like a zoo. So all the hosts start making animal sounds and being crazy when the twins Shinpei decides... well. Just look:

Manpei starts howling (and btw, I LOVE Shinpei's face here XDD ahahaha):
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 Twins1

The moment Shinpei gets a naughty idea in his head:
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 Twins2

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SHINPEI?? LOL
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 Twins3

I don't know if he actually bites him or not, because the camera scrolled by before the actual moment, but I nearly had a heart attack!
    Of course, I'd love it if Shinpei DID bite Manpei and left a nice, big hickey... Cunning Onion Onion Starry Eyes
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Gleaming Onion Eyes I need to go to sleep and dream about this...
    I DID HAVE A DREAM ABOUT THE TWINS, THOUGH! It wasn't exciting, seeing has how they had no idea what I was blabbering about, lol. I did wake up quite excited, though. UH YEAH. JUST NORMAL DREAM. Nice Shin and Man hugs.... Onion Skipping
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:14 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

*A fanvid for the twins using clips from Indigo no Yoru. It's a real treat for the fangirls who haven't seen the twins in that drama yet* Onion Daydreaming

Everyone, I have to tell you. Hurricane Irene knocked my power out for six days, and for six days I have been Ouran-less and Takagi-less. I got back online tonight, and I have this (and translated episode 6!) waiting for me. Mrs.ManpeiTakagi, kiss me. But don't be mad if I cheat on you with

JADE.

Please have my babies. Or let me have yours. Let's just adopt together~

Your beautiful translations are almost as tasty as the twins Hug

I MUST HAVE MOAR TWINCEST

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Hitach10

FORTHELOVEOFGODKISSALREADYICAN'TTAKEIT

*ahem.*
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:06 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Now-ki10

OMG! GAH! They must know they are driving us crazy~! Onion Nosebleed

This is basically what I want to do everytime I see them together Onion XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 am

Reina wrote:
    Everyone, I have to tell you. Hurricane Irene knocked my power out for six days, and for six days I have been Ouran-less and Takagi-less. I got back online tonight, and I have this (and translated episode 6!) waiting for me. Mrs.ManpeiTakagi, kiss me. But don't be mad if I cheat on you with

JADE.

I MUST HAVE MOAR TWINCEST

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Hitach10

FORTHELOVEOFGODKISSALREADYICAN'TTAKEIT

*ahem.*

Reina, it is my absolute pleasure to help feed into the imaginations of my fellow fangirls Razz

What kind of professionally crazed otaku would I be if I didn't do my civic duty to share the love/obsession of Japan's hottest male twins?? confused

I'm sorry that you were Ouran-less and Takagi-less for almost a week, but to be honest, I'm more happy to hear that you're safe and sound Surprised

And btw, don't worry about cheating on me with Jade (Just between you and me, I'm pretty sure that at this point, we aren't the only people on here who would gladly marry Jade, bear her children, be her personal slaves, etc. . . . Laughing )

Twincest really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? LOL I too, often fantasize (VERY often fantasize) about pushing the twins faces together and making them kiss. Twisted Evil But something tells me, that out of all the touchy-feely, lovey-dovey fanservice Man and Shin give on screen. . .kissing is probably the ONLY thing that they won't do. . . Crying or Very sad (I mean, c'mon, even a little peck on the cheek would satisfy me!!)

To be honest, I'm still surprised that they've gone as far as they have. Never in my life have I seen two brothers so obviously in-love with each other and not the least bit ashamed about it. And to me (and most of us, I'm sure) there is absolutely nothing creepy, sick, weird or unnatural about it.
    I think that it's absolute heaven! Hug

For my daily Takagi related post, I wanted to share with you guys this blog done by Manpei a few years ago. It's pretty short but it really seems like Manpei was spilling out his heart on this one, and honestly when I first read it, it made me feel kind of sad. . . T_T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Human relationships are...
    2009年07月07日(火) 23時48分

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Manbab10

Good evening☆

The weather was really nice today, wasn't it♪

I had rehearsal all day and it was so hot I thought I was gonna die...

Let's all be careful of heat exhaustion m(__)m

I've been thinking recently about how difficult relationships with other people are.

To be honest, recently that hasn't been going so well for me and I feel really bad about it.

It's hard to talk to others sometimes

And sometimes I want to be alone

Or I space out.

I just can't get it together.

I wonder if it's the heat? (smile)

I have to take a good long look at myself and move on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He never goes any further into in than that. . . Manpei sweetie, what happened?? What got you so upset?? I really want to know!
    I wonder. . . did he get rejected by someone? (Perhaps a girl?) Or did he get in a fight with a friend? Did someone just say something mean to him for no reason? Ugh, I really have no idea!!
    What do you guys think . . .?

Last edited by Mrs.ManpeiTakagi on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:39 am

well it could be work is overwhelming him and sometimes it can be challenging to balance between profession and relationships perhaps?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 am

well it could be work is overwhelming him and sometimes it can be challenging to balance between profession and relationships perhaps?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:14 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Reina wrote:

JADE.

And btw, don't worry about cheating on me with Jade (Just between you and me, I'm pretty sure that at this point, we aren't the only people on here who would gladly marry Jade, bear her children, be her personal slaves, etc. . . . Laughing )

Twincest really is the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? LOL I too, often fantasize (VERY often fantasize) about pushing the twins faces together and making them kiss. Twisted Evil But something tells me, that out of all the touchy-feely, lovey-dovey fanservice Man and Shin give on screen. . .kissing is probably the ONLY thing that they won't do. . . Crying or Very sad (I mean, c'mon, even a little peck on the cheek would satisfy me!!)

To be honest, I'm still surprised that they've gone as far as they have. Never in my life have I seen two brothers so obviously in-love with each other and not the least bit ashamed about it. And to me (and most of us, I'm sure) there is absolutely nothing creepy, sick, weird or unnatural about it.
    I think that it's absolute heaven! Hug

For my daily Takagi related post, I wanted to share with you guys this blog done by Manpei a few years ago. It's pretty short but it really seems like Manpei was spilling out his heart on this one, and honestly when I first read it, it made me feel kind of sad. . . T_T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Human relationships are...
    2009年07月07日(火) 23時48分

Twins appreciation - Page 14 Manbab10

Good evening☆
    The weather was really nice today, wasn't it♪
    I had rehearsal all day and it was so hot I thought I was gonna die...
    Let's all be careful of heat exhaustion m(__)m
    I've been thinking recently about how difficult relationships with other people are.
    To be honest, recently that hasn't been going so well for me and I feel really bad about it.
    It's hard to talk to others sometimes
    And sometimes I want to be alone
    Or I space out.
    I just can't get it together.
    I wonder if it's the heat? (smile)
    I have to take a good long look at myself and move on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He never goes any further into in than that. . . Manpei sweetie, what happened?? What got you so upset?? I really want to know!
    I wonder. . . did he get rejected by someone? (Perhaps a girl?) Or did he get in a fight with a friend? Did someone just say something mean to him for no reason? Ugh, I really have no idea!!
    What do you guys think . . .?

LOL~ wow you guys! With everyone around here professing their love for me, I'm starting to feel a little like a pimp Onion Blush hahaha...

Reina: I'm glad you're ok!! (@_@) I hope nothing was damaged. It sucks to lose power and internet, too, especially when you just want things to feel normal. But welcome back, and we'll all try to brighten up your day with a little more beautiful twincest <3

About the kissing thing: I think they WOULD kiss each other. I don't know about lip-to-lip, but at least the cheek! I believe that because the way Manpei said that this drama is everything to him and he would do anything for it. If it called for them to get even more affectionate, I think they would Onion Daydreaming Besides, they already admitted that they're more lovey-dovey with each other now that they've played in Ouran; it's like they've somewhat become Hikaru & Kaoru... that even when they don't have to be physically close, they can't help themselves (and sometimes get told by interviewers to separate... LOL) So I think that they don't mind this new closeness at all! And like you said, how comfortable they are with each other and how natural it is to be affectionate and show that they love each other in front of others is just ADORABLE <3 I think I love them even more because they're so open about it. (Also, in Episode 2, if you look really closely, Shinpei kisses Manpei's hand a few times... after Kaoru knocks over the tea cup and burns himself. I noticed it because I've watched their scenes WAAAAY too many times Onion Love Eyes )

Now, the blog post~~~ I read that the other day when I was combing their blogs for Boof and octopus rice commentary. That's a really good translation, actually... but maybe the word choices make it seem like he's talking about a specific relationship, and I don't think he is. We all know that Manpei is the more isolated and introverted of the 2. And I think this entry is Manpei showing us what he struggles with to be as social as Shinpei. So if you guys don't mind, here's my translation and interpretation of it:

~*~*~*~*~*~
    "Being social is..."
    2009 July 7 (Tues) 11:48pm

Good evening ☆
    The weather was great today ♪

We had rehearsal all day but it was so hot I thought I was gonna die...
    Please be careful about heatstroke everyone m(__)m

Lately I've been thinking... being social is a really difficult thing, isn't it?
    Honestly, I haven't been doing well at it so I'm stressing out about it recently.
    Like, among other things, it's tough to talk to people...
    I'd rather be alone
    or spacing out and daydreaming.
    It's like I just don't have it in me.

Is it because of the heat, I wonder? (laugh)
    I need to take another look at myself, get it together, and move on!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Manpei uses "人付き合い" (hito zukiai) here, which means "social disposition". "Human relationships" is technically a correct translation, but when English speakers hear "relationship" we think of specific ones!! I think "being social" or "being outgoing" is better here because that's how we often talk about being introverted or extroverted. So I'm sure he's expressing that it's hard to be a social butterfly when you're naturally not one. I don't want to sound like a snob, so I'm a little worried about seemingly "correcting" the translation (which is a good one!!) It's just that sometimes even when your word choice is technically correct, it can give the wrong impression because of the word's connotations.

Also, when I read this, I was really moved... because I understand what he's talking about. I've been shy and quiet my whole life. As a kid, I got along better with teachers and adults than I did with others my own age, so I didn't have many friends. When I was in a social situation, I felt awkward and stressed out. Just thinking of things to talk to people about was hard, and it made me feel inadequate... so I would sit in a corner by myself and watch people instead. I didn't like interacting... it was hard and made me feel stupid. As I got older, I started gaining confidence, and really trying to put myself out there, even though it was horribly uncomfortable for me. When I studied abroad, it really helped me learn to deal with people better, because I didn't have a choice! I'm much better at being social now, BUT I still feel like I'm acting sometimes. Small talk and chit-chatting are still difficult for me. It takes a lot out of me to be social because it definitely does NOT come naturally. So when I've had a hard day and then I HAVE to be social, it actually makes me want to cry sometimes because I feel like I just don't have the energy to keep up the charade.

So... well, that's my own experience. And when I read his blog, it sounded exactly like what I feel. We know that Shinpei's the extrovert and Manpei's the introvert... And as actors, they have huge social circles that they have to keep up with, so I'm pretty sure he's talking about being social and human relationships in general (not a specific instance)

...actually, reading and thinking about how Manpei has had to go through the same thing I've struggled with my whole life makes me want to cry Onion Attacked by Te Corner of Woe So I'm gonna PICTURE TIME now to liven it up around here (sorry if some have been posted before)

Twins appreciation - Page 14 809_large

Twins appreciation - Page 14 200906181509000_p

Twins appreciation - Page 14 200907041416000_p

Manpei looks WAY more drunk than Shinpei here! Look at his red face! Ahaha Big Laugh
    Twins appreciation - Page 14 794_large

Twins appreciation - Page 14 733_large

Twins appreciation - Page 14 649

Twins appreciation - Page 14 596

----------

BTW, I'm still translating that variety show interview video! I'm about 1/3 done, so don't lose hope!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:05 am