Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:43 am

yanie wrote:OMG! You girls!! Chiba Yudai took a picture on the bus secretly when they went home from Nagano! And this is what he took!

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Twins-asleep
    http://ameblo.jp/chibayudai/entry-11000659726.html

CHOOO KAWAIIII~~~!!! Wooby Onion Eyes

I am literally squealing and clapping my hands like a frickin' basketcase right now. . .

The second I saw the picture, I just started screaming/babbling. . ."AAAAHHH!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!! KAWAII NE~~~!!!!"

OMG, they are SO adorable, I really can't even stand it!!! I feel like a volcano that's about to erupt!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes

Dammit, I can't even think straight now. . . Mad

I gotta go calm down now. . .I'll be back later. . . Onion Skipping
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

yanie wrote:OMG! You girls!! Chiba Yudai took a picture on the bus secretly when they went home from Nagano! And this is what he took!

asidufhakihglsdifhgflaoifhjlasigh OMG PERFECTION Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes Dead Onion

I love you so much right now for posting that, and Chiba for taking the damn picture! *fangirl screaming and squealing*
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    And to Oddy, you are amazingly awesome for finding the video clip from the variety show that Shin was talking about in his blog! cheers

But. . .
    the video won't play for some reason. . .:-/
    I tried it like 5 times and nuthin'. . .(of course we blame the host site, not you ^_^)

Ahhhh, we were so close too!!

I guess that means no nipples for us today. . . Big Laugh

Aw, boo~ It took me a while to get it to play on my computer too....

but I guess I'll have to see about trying to swipe it off of the page so I can upload it for you guys~
    I will figure it out!!!

There are NO words right now for how much I love you for this....none at all Onion Love Eyes
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 am

LOL! I think we should properly thank Chiba on his blog! XD
    Haha, now we know, not only Daito, but Chiba is also a fan of the twin. I mean, taking that picture quietly like that!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Of all their pictures...it's ones like these that I like the most. They're so KAWAII!!! Onion Love Thank you Chiba!

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 am

Reina wrote:
    Oddy wrote:Jade, I am such a damn ninja right now Ninja
    I feel like this makes up a little bit for my not being able to find Cafe Kichijouji de anywhere

Ok, this video is pretty epic.
    Looks like the show they were talking about is this kind've event of a show (an hou and a half long??) with TONS of guests.

I haven't watched it through since my computer is being a butt right now, but the twins ARE guests in this episode. I'm not positive yet if it is the one Shinpei was talking about with the nipple measurement, but the dates match up.

Follow this link to the epic variety show of epicness!
    ARGH How does a person watch this?? (Superior work, Oddy. You should get 15 merits. I'm almost glad to know that you can't find Cafe Kichijoji de either.)

Jade: thanks so much for the translations and for solving the mystery of the Takagi eye freckle. I needed that closure.

Yeah, I'm having trouble with the video, too >.> I can get it to play, but only 5 minutes in, and then it stops every time. And I can't pause or stop the video or move the bar forward, so I can't even "scan" through it T_T

Also, anytime! I love the translating, and the mystery of the Takagi eye freckle was driving me insane!!

OMFG I might have just DIED Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush Onion Love Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion I freaked out and clapped and squealed like an idiot! I'm so glad no one saw me go insane like that XDD

But Chiba IS a twin fan, too!! I know because I'm ridiculous and translated what he said about the twins because I didn't see it up here...

Chiba's "twins" blog text:

"Well, well,
    did you see
    the Host Club
    broadcast last week?

You could really feels the twins' bond, couldn't you?

The fight was interesting,
    so that just watching it was thrilling.

Personally,
    I really love
    Shinpei and Manpei's
    heart-rending drama.

The "Which One Is Hikaru?" Game
    was wonderful, right?

It was really amusing to watch!!
    What do you all think?

And,
    I got
    a miraculous intimate shot
    of Shinpei and Manpei.

And it's this:

1, 2, 3

When we were traveling
    these two were sitting
    behind me
    and when I casually looked back

Oh my God

I secretly snapped this picture

They're so close, so intimate"

~*~*~*~*~

AHHHH!!! Onion Skipping

Now I'm going to translate Manpei's and Shinpei's newest blogs fully Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Wow, it feels like this whole forum and tumblr is absolutely blowing UP about this picture!!! Onion XD

100 refresher points go to Chiba Yudai for taking the picture in the first place and posting it for all to see!! Onion Thumbs Up I was just thinking right now "I wonder if Manpei and Shinpei know about this picture yet. . .?" lol

And I shouldn't wonder. . .it's definitely on my top 5 list of favorite pictures of the twins <3

And i HATE to break up the steady flow of comments that have been coming in about this lovely picture. . .but since I didn't post any pics yesterday, I kinda feel like continuing on with my "Picture Spam" posts ^_^
    (I'm at school right now and just SOOO bored. . .so, yeah, posting pictures of the twins is the most productive thing I can think of doing. . . Rolling Eyes )

Alrighty, let the show begin!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 59910
    Manpei's teddy bear ^_^ (I've seen at least a dozen pictures of this bear on Manpei's blog. . .I guess he really treasures it. . .how adorable is that?!!)

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr25
    *Man's cuddling w/ his bear again Onion Love * And I don't mean to go into "creepy-stalker" mode, but if you look close enough, you can see the interior of his bedroom. . .hehehe

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr26
    *His teddy reading an Indigo no Yoru book LOL*

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shinpe14
    *And we can't forget about my hunny-bunny Shinpei :3 Nodding *

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr27
    *I can't tell which one is which, but those are the twins in the front I love you*

Keep the comments flowing everyone!! cheers

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

I am literally squealing and clapping my hands like a frickin' basketcase right now. . .

The second I saw the picture, I just started screaming/babbling. . ."AAAAHHH!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!! KAWAII NE~~~!!!!"

OMG, they are SO adorable, I really can't even stand it!!! I feel like a volcano that's about to erupt!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes

Dammit, I can't even think straight now. . . Mad

I gotta go calm down now. . .I'll be back later. . . Onion Skipping

Chiba is like a saint for sending this pictures...THEY'RE TOO CUTE!!!

Onion Blush
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Empty Because I refuse to acknowledge the Tumblr translations.

Post by jade Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:16 am

MANPEI

"Thank you"

Twins appreciation - Page 13 896_large

Hello ☆

Thank you for all the comments!
    I'm really grateful.
    I read them carefully.
    They gave me strength.
    Thanks.

"Ouran Highschool Host Club"
    Episode 6
    seems to have gone over well, so I'm pretty relieved m(__)m
    When I read the manga, I really loved this story, so I'm happy I could perform it.

If I had to say something was difficult, it would be
    acting in sync with Shinpei!!
    We had to retake the shots over and over, but we tried hard.
    Of course, when your emotions become the same, people are in sync.
    Until now we've acted in many twin roles but this is the first one we really pursued.
    It's been a wonderful experience. I feel like the end is closing in.

I think the reason Episode 6 came out so well is because of all the people working on Ouran.
    Thank you very much ☆

Did you notice my hair?
    Actually, in the last scene, that's the first time I've had blond hair in my life ><
    It's not a spray or anything like that, it's bleached.
    I was very nervous about it.
    Trembling.

My head stung.

Twins appreciation - Page 13 897_large

But when I saw the completed work,
    I thought,
    "I'm glad I did it~"

Right now, to me, Ouran is everything.
    I would do anything for this drama.
    I really love it that much ☆彡

And!

It's been decided that we're making a movie!
    I can't tell you the details yet, but please wait for it with anticipation!
    I'm also excited.
    Let's create an Ouran sensation across the whole country!!!!

Well, I'll update again later, ok? ☆
    Good night.
    Let's greet tomorrow with a big SMILE, too ♪

~*~*~*~*~

SHINPEI

"Thank you"

Hello!
    The news about the Ouran movie
    has made quite a stir, so I'm as happy as can be ♪

I also think it's too painful for Ouran to just end like this, and now that everyone in the country can enjoy the Ouran World, I'm so happy!
    Please wait for it with anticipation, ok? o(^-^)o

Changing the subject, but it seems like a lot of people saw Episode 6.
    I'm happy it's gotten such a large reaction. I also checked all of the comments!

Episode 6...
    If I'm being blunt, it was hard.
    Especially because we're twins and we absolutely had to be in perfect sync with each other.
    It's probably the first time I've ever had to act opposite Manpei as an exact "mirror image"
    It was like, "Do it like this" and "No, maybe do it like that".
    But it was all said in the hopes that we'd make a great show.
    Manpei also went at it with amazing determination.
    And I thought, "I'm not gonna lose to him!"!

Since Episode 6 was packed full with that attitude, it became a very special show in my opinion.
    I'm sure I'll watch it over and over (laugh)
    Cause the movie will be made, and the end of the series is getting near!
    Ouran High School Host Club is becoming more and more of a series you can't take your eyes off!
    Please keep cheering us on!

I'll post a pic.
    The first time we were on set
    with Yamamoto Yusuke who plays Suou Tamaki.
    Ouran High School Host Club's king.
    He's really passionate!
    We're the best of friends.

Twins appreciation - Page 13 909_large
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:08 pm

u know something, i wonder if they twins when they were younger had ways of talking to each other and only they understood! like the video on youtube with the twin babies having a convo! IT"S SO CUTE! I wonder if they did that when they were babies! I wonder if they saw this vid! Onion Blush
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Twins appreciation - Page 13 Twins-asleep

Wow, it feels like this whole forum and tumblr is absolutely blowing UP about this picture!!! Onion XD

100 refresher points go to Chiba Yudai for taking the picture in the first place and posting it for all to see!! Onion Thumbs Up I was just thinking right now "I wonder if Manpei and Shinpei know about this picture yet. . .?" lol

And I shouldn't wonder. . .it's definitely on my top 5 list of favorite pictures of the twins <3

And i HATE to break up the steady flow of comments that have been coming in about this lovely picture. . .but since I didn't post any pics yesterday, I kinda feel like continuing on with my "Picture Spam" posts ^_^
    (I'm at school right now and just SOOO bored. . .so, yeah, posting pictures of the twins is the most productive thing I can think of doing. . . Rolling Eyes )

Alrighty, let the show begin!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 59910
    Manpei's teddy bear ^_^ (I've seen at least a dozen pictures of this bear on Manpei's blog. . .I guess he really treasures it. . .how adorable is that?!!)

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr25
    *Man's cuddling w/ his bear again Onion Love * And I don't mean to go into "creepy-stalker" mode, but if you look close enough, you can see the interior of his bedroom. . .hehehe

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr26
    *His teddy reading an Indigo no Yoru book LOL*

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shinpe14
    *And we can't forget about my hunny-bunny Shinpei :3 Nodding *

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr27
    *I can't tell which one is which, but those are the twins in the front I love you*

Keep the comments flowing everyone!! cheers

Is it just me or do those yukata look a lot like the ones they wear in episode four? XD
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 pm

A small twin offering for now~

Twins appreciation - Page 13 595

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Img20090804_p

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Img20080624_p
    I can think of so many wonderful things they could do in that position sans clothing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    *cough cough COUGH* I mean, what?? (>.>)
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Dead Onion Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion Runs Away Onion Attacked by Te Wall ... Onion Onion Hypnotised Wooby Onion Eyes Onion Nosebleed
    That is all.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Babyface21 wrote:

You know, usually when I think of the image of a grown man cuddling with a teddy bear. . .I get a little creeped out. . .O_o

But for some reason, seeing Manpei with his teddy bear is just SOOOO sweet to me!! Onion Daydreaming
    And I've seen a lot of pictures with him and his teddy bear as well. . .I think Shinpei has the same one too, doesn't he?
    Maybe they were gifts from someone. . .a fan maybe?

Also, somehow being able to see the inside of Manpei's room makes me feel like a creepy-vouyer type as well. . . Cunning Onion
    I've seen so many pictures of various rooms inside their apartment though (bathroom, living, room, kitchen,etc). I actually looks pretty cool/comfortable, especially since it's just the 2 of them.

Wait, Mrs.ManpeiTakagi, doesn't it say on your profile that you live with the twins too? lol!

The older picture of them as kids in their yukatas is pretty cute too ^_^ I can't tell who is who either though . . .:-/

You're doing an absolutely marvelous job with your spam pictures Mrs.Takagi!! Thank you so, so much, they totally make my day!

Only, I have a bit of a request. . .if that's alright. . .
    Um. . .do you have any more pictures of the twins before they started dyeing their hair?
    I think they looked the best with natural black hair as well, it just suits them well.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that they're both blonde now. . . confused

Anyway, I'm sorry if that request was a bit blunt, if you don't have any more pictures of them with black hair, that's totally fine, I'm completely happy with any pictures of the twins that you have to share :-)

I agree, something about a guy like Manpei holding a teddy bear just seems so right to me. . .lol

I noticed that when it comes to personality traits, the twins tend to bounce back and forth between manly and childish LOL
    (I actually did find the picture of Shinpei's teddy bear too; his is identical to Manpei's)

I'm sure that one of the blogs I got the pictures form explains how/when they got the teddy bears. . .but, I am unable to translate them . . . Crying or Very sad

The twins definitely take a lot of pics of themselves inside their apartment, but so far I can only recognize the kitchen and the living room when I see them in pictures. . .I'd love to live in a nice spread like that (but they live in Tokyo right? Aren't apartments there supposed to be like CRAZY expensive??)

Oh, I only WISHED that I lived with the twins in their apartment in reality!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go (but in the theatre of my own mind, I most certainly do!! Twisted Evil )

You know, now that I think about it. . .a couple of years ago the twins had something called TTTV (Takagi Takagi Television? lol) I don't know if any of the episodes are available to watch online *I doubt it Rain on My Parade * But I wonder if they filmed themselves doing random things around the apartment. . .?

I would for SURE love to find more pictures for you of the twins with black hair!! Onion Thumbs Up I think I have some more left in my pictures folder on my laptop, but I'll keep checking around the web for ones that haven't been posted up yet.
    Black hair is definitely sexiest on them! Onion Starry Eyes

I'm slowly adjusting to the blonde hair myself. . .I don't mean to be mean/rude when I say this, but Asians have beautiful natural black/dark brown hair. . .I don't understand this sudden fad going on with Asians wanting to dye their hair blonde. . . Neutral They still look cute, but it's definitely going to take some getting used to. . .

Glad you enjoy my spam pics, I'll keep 'em comin!!

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr28

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Spe_le10

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr29

Twins appreciation - Page 13 83410

Twins appreciation - Page 13 72810
    *I'm pretty sure this is Manpei's doing. . . Rolling Eyes * These two really kill me with their random pictures LOL

Twins appreciation - Page 13 30998610

{I found a whole mess of Shinpei pics yesterday, so I think for my next post I'm going to focus on Shin. . .I'm not sure why, but it seems like I've been doing overkill on the Manpei pictures. Gomen}
    Smile
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:18 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I'm sure that one of the blogs I got the pictures form explains how/when they got the teddy bears. . .but, I am unable to translate them . . . Crying or Very sad

Then please link them for me!! Maybe I can unravel the mystery Onion Whistle

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    *I'm pretty sure this is Manpei's doing. . . Rolling Eyes * These two really kill me with their random pictures LOL

MANPEI LEG?! Cunnin Onion Idea Look at that THIGH muscle Onion Starry Eyes When I see their legs in pants, they look so skinny~ I'm really amazed to see how strong they really are! Good work at the gym, you guys!! Keep it up! Onion Thumbs Up

BUT~ #1 most important thing about that picture?: HIS LEG IS SHAVED. Hairless. Completely hairless Onion Love Eyes I love these boys!
    I think in the beach episode when they were shirtless, I saw that they shaved their armpits, too~ damn, that's... it's just... Onion Blush
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:54 am

SHINPEI BLOG

"Ouran High School Host Club OFFICIAL PHOTO BOOK ♪"

Twins appreciation - Page 13 910_large

Good morning!
    I've been filming for Ouran since morning today, too ♪
    We're filming on location today, but the air is wonderful~~!
    The wind feels great, and I just feel good.
    I think I can do my best today, too ♪

Changing the subject, but the Ouran High School Host Club OFFICIAL PHOTO BOOK goes on sale today!
    There are solo and conversational interviews of all 8 cast members & A forbidden heart-throbbing double-page spread journal from the beach episode & Ouran High School Host Club Information & 2 folded posters! etc etc~ There's all sorts of various stuff included o(^-^)o

However, if you buy it from STARDUST SHOPPERS, you get a special limited "Takagi Manpei & Shinpei" gloss picture with a message imprinted on it ♪

((Translation note: I could kill them for not saying this sooner, or I'd have ordered it from STARDUST SHOPPERS!! Now I won't get that pretty picture... T_T Maybe I should order another one...?))

DETAILS

Release date: August 31, 2011 (Wednesday)
    Genre: Housewife & Living
    Size: B5 paper w/ soft cover
    Pages: 96
    Included: 2 double-sided folded color posters

*An entry into the lottery for a signed Ouran school necktie

★Shoppers special gift:
    A gloss picture with message
    (the message is printed)

*This product will ship around the middle of September. Please understand in advance that this will be a late shipment.
    +--_______--+
    1,500 yen (tax incl.)

Please ♪

Ah!, and that reminds me... please look at Chiba Yuudai's blog.
    He's posted a miracle picture of me and Manpei!

Well! I've still got a long way to go today before we're done, but I'll work hard ♪
    Everyone please do your best, too!!
    FIGHT!!

~*~*~*~*~

I guess that answers the question of, "Do Manpei and Shinpei know about their lovey-dovey synchronized sleeping picture that Chiba posted?" XD YES, THEY DO. And at least Shinpei is directing people to go look! He's such a sweetheart~! Onion Love
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 am

jade wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I'm sure that one of the blogs I got the pictures form explains how/when they got the teddy bears. . .but, I am unable to translate them . . . Crying or Very sad

Then please link them for me!! Maybe I can unravel the mystery Onion Whistle

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

MANPEI LEG?! Cunnin Onion Idea Look at that THIGH muscle Onion Starry Eyes When I see their legs in pants, they look so skinny~ I'm really amazed to see how strong they really are! Good work at the gym, you guys!! Keep it up! Onion Thumbs Up

BUT~ #1 most important thing about that picture?: HIS LEG IS SHAVED. Hairless. Completely hairless Onion Love Eyes I love these boys!
    I think in the beach episode when they were shirtless, I saw that they shaved their armpits, too~ damn, that's... it's just... Onion Blush

Thanks so much jade for offering to translate 'The Mystery of the Teddy Bear' blog! You are so good to us, you really are I love you Unfortunately, because I usually go buzzing through their blogs just looking at the pictures. . .I can never really remember the month/year where they update certain blogs so. . .unless you are just REALLY curious and would like to know where the teddy bears came from. . .I wasn't gonna bother making yout translate their blog about that Razz

Actually, if anything I'd really REALLY like to know what's going on in this particular magazine article:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr30
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr31

The text may be too small to read though. . .sorry about that. . . Neutral I think there might be a page missing too, I'm looking into that as well. . .

The first time I spotted Manpei's leg picture, my expression was something like. . . Onion Sweat Mostly because I couldn't believe it was him. . .LOL I mean like you said, from pictures Man (and Shin) seem to be pretty skinny . . .but that leg muscle!! Jeez!!
    Honestly I didn't even notice it was hairless until you pointed it out. . . Big Laugh Manpei seems to be pretty proud of it though. And so are we!!! cheers LOL

Which reminds me. . .
    PLEASE tell me you guys haven't seen these already!!!

*A fanvid for the twins using clips from Indigo no Yoru. It's a real treat for the fangirls who haven't seen the twins in that drama yet* Onion Daydreaming

Even though they sort of play "lovable idiots" on that show, they still have a lot of great dramatic scenes in it too, they really are amazing and talented actors ^_^

Their awesomeness just blows me away everytime!! They're just so perfect!!! Onion XD

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

OMG!

I can't get over how when they stuck their hands out and Manpei starting almost comparing their fingers then they turned their hands to a heart!

Onion Love Eyes
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:25 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Thanks so much jade for offering to translate 'The Mystery of the Teddy Bear' blog! You are so good to us, you really are I love you Unfortunately, because I usually go buzzing through their blogs just looking at the pictures. . .I can never really remember the month/year where they update certain blogs so. . .unless you are just REALLY curious and would like to know where the teddy bears came from. . .I wasn't gonna bother making yout translate their blog about that Razz

You never know...! There may come a time when I'm just THAT bored Onion XD

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Actually, if anything I'd really REALLY like to know what's going on in this particular magazine article:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr30
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr31

The text may be too small to read though. . .sorry about that. . . Neutral I think there might be a page missing too, I'm looking into that as well. . .

Yeah, I glanced over it, and the text is just a bit too small for me to read the descriptions fully~ and yeah, you're missing page 77 that has Case 2 on it Corner of Woe But from what I gathered, the article is putting them through some tests to see if twins (especially these two who are "closer to each other than anyone else in the world") will be synchronized.

For Case 1: The Intuition Test, each had the same 5 different cards in different suits. Shinpei had spades and Manpei had clubs: A, 2, 3, 4, 5. They needed to guess what card the other would pull out. Both pulled them out in the same order (A, 3, 4, 2, 5) so their synchronization rate was 100%! We're missing Case 2.

For Case 3: The Idea Association Test, they were asked 5 different questions, and they had to draw their answers on the cards. They were scored on whether or not their answers matched. Their total score was 50% synchronization.

Their total score was 80% Synchronized, so that means Case 2 was 90% synchronization (whatever it was that they did). Then the bubbles at the bottom are talking about the points in which the twins really resemble each other and the points in which they're different.

(That's the best I can do with that size and missing a page, but I hope it gave you an idea of what was going on!)

P.S. - That video of them talking about Episode 6 was SUPER CUTE Wooby Onion Eyes
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Hnnng, those pictuuuures. Those guys are so damn cute! <3

Now. I LOVE the twins. Always have, always will. In the anime, and in the manga. But in the live action...well. Kyoya had a bigger impact on me. xDD I love the twins to death, don't get me wrong, but it's not the same as with the anime and the manga. I will wait until I see episode 6 to see if anything will change, and it probably will because the twins fight was the best episode like, ever. xD Episode six, I am expecting you to make me love them! B|
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Jade-sama,

Thank you SO-SO much for translating the magazine article for me (and so quickly too!!)
    I really am convinced that you're some sort of super hero. . . Ninja

I'm still going to try and find that missing page. . .jeez, I can't even remember how I found the first two pages. . . Rolling Eyes
    There's actually a couple of more magazine articles with the twins that I would like to request translations for, but we can save those for another time Very Happy

What I DID find though, was an blog made by Shin in March 2010, that shows him holding up one of the identical teddy bears that he and Manpei have. Like I said, I really don't know if he explains where/how he got it (I actually have an app on my laptop that lets me translate foreign text, but the translated version never makes any grammatical sense!! Evil or Very Mad )

Feel free to translate this whenever you feel like it/whenever you get bored, no pressure at all ^_^ You really have no idea how fortunate we all are to have translators like you (and yanie, and others) who so politely volunteer to translate thise articles and videos for us, I really wish I had a proper way to thank you though. . . Wall ... Onion
    In the mean time, I guess if there's any requests of your own that you have for me, please don't hesitate to ask (I'm sorry, that's the best that I can do. . .LOL)

Okay, on with the blog thingy!

いくぜ!宮崎県!
    2010年03月12日(金) 23時35分

こんばんは(゜▽゜)/

皆さん沢山のコメントありがとうございます!

全部読ませてもらってます☆

沢山の人が「インディゴの夜」を愛してくれてるんだなって♪

本当に嬉しくなりました(>_<)

ありがとう。ありがとう。ありがとう。

この作品に出会えて本当によかったです!

宝物ですね♪

さてさて、明日から九州に行ってまいります☆

宮崎県でございます!

明後日は岡山県でございます!

INDIGO4のお仕事でございます☆

blogにて旅日記やるので是非チェックしてくり☆

話は変わりますが、最近ハマってるものが!

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shin_w10

毎日一緒に寝てます☆

さてここで問題です!

この熊のぬいぐるみのキャラクターの名前は何でしょう??

さぁ!

皆で考えよぅo(^-^)o

て、皆知ってるかな!?

ではおやすみなさい☆

And like I promised, here's about half of the new Shinpei pictures I found!! cheers They're mostly of him just doing random things. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shin_w11

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Image110

Twins appreciation - Page 13 29952610

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Image112
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 1_p10
    *Shin with his "other husband" Jutta. . . Big Laugh *

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shinpe15
    *I know I've posted this one before but DAMN how can you not love this . . .? Cunning Onion *

By Babyface21's request, I tried to find pics back from Shinpei's black hair/tan skin days. . .he really looks quite different nowadays, don't you think?
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 13 29952610
    I have no idea why I find this so attractive... but oh mY GOD. I'm choking. (For some reason, I choke when I find people attractive, LOL.)
    Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion Hypnotised Wall ... Onion Wooby Onion Eyes Dead Onion

Someone just put me down, lmao. Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Onion T_T Don\'t Go

WHY ARE THEY SO GORGEOUS?

WHY?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:46 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Jade-sama,

Thank you SO-SO much for translating the magazine article for me (and so quickly too!!)
    I really am convinced that you're some sort of super hero. . . Ninja

I'm still going to try and find that missing page. . .jeez, I can't even remember how I found the first two pages. . . Rolling Eyes
    There's actually a couple of more magazine articles with the twins that I would like to request translations for, but we can save those for another time Very Happy

What I DID find though, was an blog made by Shin in March 2010, that shows him holding up one of the identical teddy bears that he and Manpei have. Like I said, I really don't know if he explains where/how he got it (I actually have an app on my laptop that lets me translate foreign text, but the translated version never makes any grammatical sense!! Evil or Very Mad )

Feel free to translate this whenever you feel like it/whenever you get bored, no pressure at all ^_^ You really have no idea how fortunate we all are to have translators like you (and yanie, and others) who so politely volunteer to translate thise articles and videos for us, I really wish I had a proper way to thank you though. . . Wall ... Onion
    In the mean time, I guess if there's any requests of your own that you have for me, please don't hesitate to ask (I'm sorry, that's the best that I can do. . .LOL)

Okay, on with the blog thingy!

OH, NO! You don't have to call me ~sama! LOL
    Ties a blanket around her neck and tries posing as a superhero in the mirror Cunnin Onion Idea Not bad...

*coughcough* I mean, what?? So the blog! That's right, we were talking about the blog! Onion Whistle

Unfortunately, he doesn't really mention much about the bear here. He does say that he sleeps with it every night, which... is adorable Onion Daydreaming But for everyone's enjoyment:

SHINPEI

"Let's go! Miyazaki Prefecture!"
    2010 March 12 (Fri) 11:35pm

Hello (゜▽゜)/
    Thanks, everyone, for all your comments!
    I read all of them ☆
    Many people have come to love "Indigo no Yoru" ♪
    It really makes me happy (>_<)
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    I'm so happy that I was able to do this drama!
    It's a treasure ♪

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to Kyushu ☆
    Miyazaki Prefecture!
    And the day after tomorrow is Okayama Prefecture!
    It's work for INDIGO4 ☆
    I'll keep a 'trip journal' here on my blog, so definitely check it out ☆

Changing the subject, but recently I'm caught up with this!

Twins appreciation - Page 13 Shin_w10

We sleep together every night ☆

And here's the quiz question!
    What is the name of this teddy bear character??
    Well!
    Let's think about it, everyone~ o(^-^)o
    So do you know!?

Well then, good night ☆

~*~*~*~

Anyway, I translate this stuff for you guys because I remember very vividly what it was like to want to know everything I could about my Visual Kei bands... every scrap of information was precious! Seeing all the information in Japanese and not being able to read it used to drive me INSANE. It was really frustrating. There were very, very few translators and they weren't nice. I remember feeling like a dog licking the crumbs from my master's hand! I hated it. So I studied my ass off... and promised that I'd never be like those other translators that just paraphrase shit and lord it over you guys "this article says that he's like this and so-and-so likes this" or "I know all about it because I read it and you didn't; but I don't feel like translating it for you guys so just believe me" GRRRR I really hated them!!

So, like I said, now that I have the ability to read it, I just really want to help some fellow fans know more about the world of Ouran and its lovely cast especially the sexy twins. This way, you won't feel too disadvantaged as fans just because it's in another language! I'll continue to do the best I can! (^-^)/
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

WOW Shocked Who knew underneath those pants is that! Not complaining though... Onion XD

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

*A fanvid for the twins using clips from Indigo no Yoru. It's a real treat for the fangirls who haven't seen the twins in that drama yet* Onion Daydreaming

Even though they sort of play "lovable idiots" on that show, they still have a lot of great dramatic scenes in it too, they really are amazing and talented actors ^_^

Their awesomeness just blows me away everytime!! They're just so perfect!!! Onion XD

Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Someone really needs to sub indigo no yoru! I want to understand what I'm watching Onion T_T

Anyway, here's more picspams! Don't know if these were posted before though...
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 01_1p11
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 4y51_p10
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 57211
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 59310
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 60910
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 62610
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 848_la11
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 20100110
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 Image115
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 Img20016
    Twins appreciation - Page 13 Tumblr11

Sponsored content