Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

YOSH!! LET'S DO THIS YOU GUYS!! I'M TOTALLY 1000000000% UP FOR THIS!! ok so me and mrs. takagi make it two ppl!! COME YOU GUYS MORE MORE PPL!! and we should tell the twins in our msg to RESPOND BACK or at least acknowledge that they read it!! LET'S DO THIS! Onion Thumbs Up

** i also would like to this sort of thing for daito's blog too**
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Laila007 wrote:YOSH!! LET'S DO THIS YOU GUYS!! I'M TOTALLY 1000000000% UP FOR THIS!! ok so me and mrs. takagi make it two ppl!! COME YOU GUYS MORE MORE PPL!! and we should tell the twins in our msg to RESPOND BACK or at least acknowledge that they read it!! LET'S DO THIS! Onion Thumbs Up

** i also would like to this sort of thing for daito's blog too**

Haha, I guess it would be okay to ASK them nicely to respond to our message. . .maybe if we end it in a nice/cute way like "What do you think?" or "It sounds good, right?". . .something that doesn't exactly DEMAND that they respond.

I mean, they always say that they "carefully read everyones comments" and I believe them Onion Starry Eyes
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:42 pm

hahahha yes they DO say that.. how about something like... "it sounds good right.... you know you want to? **wink**" hahah LOL! i think it's ok to be cute/ flirty!! so i think something along those lines is good to ask them to respond.. now we just need to figure out what we should write!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Laila007 wrote:hahahha yes they DO say that.. how about something like... "it sounds good right.... you know you want to? **wink**" hahah LOL! i think it's ok to be cute/ flirty!! so i think something along those lines is good to ask them to respond.. now we just need to figure out what we should write!!

I've been trying to think of what we should write as well. . .THERE'S SO MUCH I WANT TO SAY!!!! Onion T_T

(I imagine that writing 'I Love You' or 'I want to bear your children' 10 times in kanji on their Facebook page wouldn't be very appropriate. . . Cunning Onion )

I'm not exactly sure what I want to say yet. . .give me an hour (or a day) or so. . .lol

I imagine you've already picked out your message to the twins, Laila?

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Newman24Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblr51Twins appreciation - Page 26 22615510Twins appreciation - Page 26 Akaban10Twins appreciation - Page 26 20090212Twins appreciation - Page 26 Shinpe16
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:36 pm

well my dear.. i have something in mind but i donno if i should go towards cute/funny side or just simple msg of appreciation. and i think we can write "i love you" i mean COME ON! it's all good in the hood right?? i love the pic of the twins with chiba and masaya.. the twins seems to be the type of people who know how to have a good time!! I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH THEM!! come on you guys.. LET'S GO TO JAPAN!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Laila007 wrote:well my dear.. i have something in mind but i donno if i should go towards cute/funny side or just simple msg of appreciation. and i think we can write "i love you" i mean COME ON! it's all good in the hood right?? i love the pic of the twins with chiba and masaya.. the twins seems to be the type of people who know how to have a good time!! I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH THEM!! come on you guys.. LET'S GO TO JAPAN!!

Hmmm. . .I guess you should go with whatever makes you happy, I just didn't want to send a message to them that sounded TOO blunt or "out-of-line".

My contribution will definitely be on the cute/funny side (since they seem to gravitate to that very well. . . Razz )

I found about 10 pictures of the twins with Chiba and Masaya. . .like they're ALWAYS together! (I'm starting to get a bit concerned. . . Suspect )
    LOL nah, it's all good, I'm glad they get along.

And you're right, the twins do seem to know how to have a good time. Even the shy, introvert Manpei who claims that he has a hard time bonding with people. . . . Very Happy I think maybe it just takes him a little longer than Shinpei to warm up to people and open up a little more, I'm the same way myself. . .

It's funny Laila that you mentioned that you want to hang out with them; in my delusional fantasy world, I've already. . .been to a kareoke bar, to several restruants, went shopping, went to the movies AND went sight seeing with the twins. . . Onion Starry Eyes

(my sister and I started this hypothetical situation where we go on a double date with Man and Shin. . .wow,I really need to start paying more attention to my school work,huh. . . Onion Cursed/Down )

Twins appreciation - Page 26 89210Twins appreciation - Page 26 28205510Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblr52Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblr53Twins appreciation - Page 26 Mas10
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

MRS. TAKAGI.. i'm sending you the BIGGEST HIGH FIVE EVER.. THE EPIC HIGH FIVE!! you have "mind dates" too?? i haven't had any with the twins.. mostly daito.. but i actually had a dream about the twins last night.. and I GUESS i'll share it with you guys (i pray every night that this dream comes true)

"so here i am, and i'm not sure where i am.. it seems like a setting of a movie shoot or photo shoot (i couldn't tell) and i guess the day was over, and i was saying bye to ppl on the set and i see the twins and i'm like "hey..aren't you forgetting something" and first manpei comes and gives me hug and then shinpei comes and he..HE GIVES ME A LONGER HUG AND A PECK ON THE CHEEK! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Onion Blush Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes LOVE IT! what was even cuter was that they were both wearing matching olive green racer jackets! GAH!!! SOO STYLISH!!" **end scene**

and mrs. takagi i'm on the same page with "trying" to focus on school.. but then again.. being on here is making me happy so i will do that makes me HAPPY!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Laila007 wrote:MRS. TAKAGI.. i'm sending you the BIGGEST HIGH FIVE EVER.. THE EPIC HIGH FIVE!! you have "mind dates" too?? i haven't had any with the twins.. mostly daito.. but i actually had a dream about the twins last night.. and I GUESS i'll share it with you guys (i pray every night that this dream comes true)

"so here i am, and i'm not sure where i am.. it seems like a setting of a movie shoot or photo shoot (i couldn't tell) and i guess the day was over, and i was saying bye to ppl on the set and i see the twins and i'm like "hey..aren't you forgetting something" and first manpei comes and gives me hug and then shinpei comes and he..HE GIVES ME A LONGER HUG AND A PECK ON THE CHEEK! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Onion Blush Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes LOVE IT! what was even cuter was that they were both wearing matching olive green racer jackets! GAH!!! SOO STYLISH!!" **end scene**

and mrs. takagi i'm on the same page with "trying" to focus on school.. but then again.. being on here is making me happy so i will do that makes me HAPPY!!

*Epic High-Fives Laila back*
    Onion Thumbs Up

When it comes to "mind dating" Laila, I go on at least 3 or 4 a day with various celebrity crushes that I have no chance with whatsoever.

I'm glad to know that you and I are in the same boat on that one LOL

It's cool that you mostly daydream about Daito (he's #2 on my list actually hehehe) Not trying to diss my beautiful twins or anything but. . .Daito, as they say, has more "cushion for the pushin"? Cunning Onion (or is it the other way around. . .?)

Your dream about the twins sounds AWESOME!!!
    I've had dreams lately about them too; they're kinda fuzzy right now and I can't remember the details, but it's mostly just us hanging out. . .sight seeing, chatting and all that (and apparently in these dreams, I'm able to speak fluent Japanese. . . Surprised )

And I love how in your dream, you accurately had Shinpei as the one who gave you the longer hug and the peck on the cheek. . .lol (I can totally see him doing something like that in real life Onion Love Eyes )

As of late, I've been pondering the twins' possible relationships with members of the opposite sex. . .since they seem to be experts in "bromances" lol

Yes, being on here makes me happy too, it takes away some a lot of the stress I get from school, work, etc, and gives my mind something else to focus on. And let's be honest, there are a lot of dangerous things out there that I could be addicted to, but I choose to be addicted to gorgeous, Japanese twins. . .so I'd say that's pretty safe, wouldn't you. . .? Onion Drinks Tea
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Olala, picture time!!! This is the first time I post picture, and I dont believe these pics was ever posted before (or may be I wrong, feel free to punch me if you've seen them before)

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Goodcome14064tstmma
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Goodcome14065tstmma

Twins appreciation - Page 26 0gi2J4Twins appreciation - Page 26 Egi2U7
    Because we need more Shin in his Tenimyu days don't we? Big Laugh

Twins appreciation - Page 26 0lim79
    The picture from the legendary heroes show

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Goodcome51mrikimiura
    Man and his "big bro"

Twins appreciation - Page 26 29140_1432404013354_1330523143_1168388_5488709_n
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 am

**GASP** mrs. takagi!! THAT IS A WORD I WAS USED!! (cushin for the pushin) but umm.. i think it's the other way around... **oo child, it's getting hot in here** i guess it would be more "meat for grabbin" GAH!! i think that was TMI.. oops sorry you guys.. **wipes nosebleed** Onion Nosebleed lol anywho.. you r absolutely right about the more dangerous stuff out there.. and this is VERY SAFE!! these boys gives me courage to work and become successful so I CAN GET MY BOOTY TO JAPAN AND MAKE MY DREAM A REALITY!! i guess i need to clear my mind from school too and THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST!! and oh mrs. takagi.. i will add to the dream date.. twins and us going DANCING!! they obviously know how to dance and i love to dance.. I HOPE YOU DO ALSO!!...i guess i'll need more time to figure out what to send the twins for the msg...

yetimati.. THANK YOU FOR THE PICS!! I LOVE IT!!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 am

I've been gone for so long! D:
    I'll try to be more active again from now on. XD

Anyways, I bring three screencaps of Shinpei totally mentally undressing Manpei~~~~ Onion Nosebleed

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Shinpeisstare

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Heissooooooooostaringathislegs

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Legstaringcontinues

It almost looked like Shinpei wanted to jump Manpei and start making out with him or something. Not that we would complain........I mean, I was actually HOPING he would start making out with Manpei......... Onion Starry Eyes

Hahahahahaha but it seems that Shinpei actually has some self-control.......I doubt he had any left once they got home though....... Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed
    OTL what am I doing thinking perverted things at one in the morning..........

Anyways, I'll try to post some of the gifs that I've made this past month later~~~ ^___^
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:46 am

setolove wrote:I've been gone for so long! D:
    I'll try to be more active again from now on. XD

Anyways, I bring three screencaps of Shinpei totally mentally undressing Manpei~~~~ Onion Nosebleed

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Shinpeisstare

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Heissooooooooostaringathislegs

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Legstaringcontinues

It almost looked like Shinpei wanted to jump Manpei and start making out with him or something. Not that we would complain........I mean, I was actually HOPING he would start making out with Manpei......... Onion Starry Eyes

Hahahahahaha but it seems that Shinpei actually has some self-control.......I doubt he had any left once they got home though....... Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed
    OTL what am I doing thinking perverted things at one in the morning..........

Anyways, I'll try to post some of the gifs that I've made this past month later~~~ ^___^

Welcome back, Setolove!! Hug

And thanks for the pictures! I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna watch that video that it came from.

'Cuz as we all know, nothing captures my interest quite like gorgeous men wearing dresses Onion Thumbs Up

Ugh, this is so perverted to say, but I really do get this vibe from Shin that he likes undressing Manpei with his eyes. . . Cunning Onion
    Just, the way he looks at him sometimes. . .it's almost like he's saying to himself "Damn, my brother is pretty sexy. . . almost as sexy as me!" or something to that effect. . .LOL

I'm sure Man has noticed it by now. . .probably doesn't say anything about it though. . .lol

By all means, continue to flirt with your brother and undress him with your eyes, or even undress him for real Shin-chan!
    We give you our blessing!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Laila007 wrote:lol anywho.. you r absolutely right about the more dangerous stuff out there.. and this is VERY SAFE!! these boys gives me courage to work and become successful so I CAN GET MY BOOTY TO JAPAN AND MAKE MY DREAM A REALITY!! i guess i need to clear my mind from school too and THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST!! and oh mrs. takagi.. i will add to the dream date.. twins and us going DANCING!! they obviously know how to dance and i love to dance.. I HOPE YOU DO ALSO!!...i guess i'll need more time to figure out what to send the twins for the msg...

yetimati.. THANK YOU FOR THE PICS!! I LOVE IT!!

I hear ya Laila!

My addiction also makes me want to work hard and stay focused so one day I can achieve my dream of stalking gorgeous men all over the world! (But Tokyo, Japan is definitely my first stop. . .hehehe)

And yes, I DO love to dance as well! And that's actually interesting food for thought. . .the twins dancing I mean. (Like club dancing I guess). I'd like to see that actually!! LOL
    I know that they like to go out drinking once in a while, but I've never heard them mention that they go to actual clubs n stuff like that (which is a shame because I think Japan's night club scene is way cooler than the one's here in the U.S.)

And thanks yetimati for the awesome magazine scans (I kinda have seen them before, but they were much smaller when I saw them, so I like the ones you posted better Onion :3 Sigh )

I always forget the name of that actor who's with them, but he's done about a handful of dramas with the twins already, and he's the youngest member of their group Indigo4. I know I would've love to be in his place during this photoshoot they're doing Onion Nosebleed It looks like so much fun!

I think I had more I wanted to say. . .but I just woke up and I'm still in sleep mode. . . Onion Yawn But worry not! I'll be back in a couple of hours with more pics (and possibly a video or two) that I wanted to share ^_^

I hope your day (or night) is filled with smiles everyone!! Very Happy
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:52 pm

welcome back setolove!! would you like to join me and mrs. takagi idea of sending a heartfelt message to the twins?? hmm mrs. takagi.. maybe we should make a seperate thread asking ppl to sign up!! and i was the EXACT SAME WAY today.. waking up at a decent time but still sleepy!! Yes i really want to see the twins doing some sort of club dance.(club dance? is that even a word? LOL) hey we can ask the twins.. that can be part of our group msg!! although i'm not the club type (i don't like the idea of random ppl getting up in your face and body) I WOULD DEFINETELY GO TO A CLUB IN JAPAN! but as long as i go with a group of ppl that won't ditch you and is with you the whole time!! so i guess today my day dream will be going to a nice club with the twins and the OURAN FAMILY!!

here are some examples of clubs in japan.. they look pretty nice!!
    http://www.bluenote.co.jp/jp/index.html
    and this is supposed to be one of the best clubs in japan!
    http://www.womb.co.jp
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 pm

I would love to but I don't have a facebook! OTL

I'm planning on sending them a message on ameba though since I have an account there.......
    I'll confess........I only made that account because Seto made a pigg there and so I wanted to stalk his pigg. XDDDD
    So many weekends were spent waking up early just so that I can have a spot on the pigg room that he was going to appear. XDDDD The waiting time was LONG too!! About 6 hours or more. OTL BUT it was worth it just to see Seto pigg~~~ lol though he was very shy........lol even online, Seto is still pretty shy. XDDD SO cute~ :3 Nodding
    *coughs* anyways, so yeah I still use my pigg even if I don't post stuff on my ameblo. XDD
    SHINPEI AND MANPEI SHOULD SO MAKE THEIR OWN PIGGS TOO~~~~~~
    *getting off track again* like I was saying, I'll send them a message there since I don't have a facebook account.
    I'm sure they'll at least know what "Happy Birthday" means. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I actually wanted to get a fb account just because they have one........lol
    But I have a lot of accounts everywhere so I probably won't keep up with an extra one. lol

Er, let's see, I'll post some gifs now~~

hahahaha I really like to stare at Manpei's collarbone moles......... Embarassed
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Veryembarrassedlol

lol and he looks so happy here~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Ureshii

Of course bratty Shinpei doesn't like losing though. XDDDD
    But I'm glad Manpei won here since he did a great job~ *______*
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Proposalresults

ROFL!!! Oh Shinpei~~~ XDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Resultsparttwo

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Embarrassed

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Manpeibeingbrattynow

one of my favorite parts~~~~~~~~~~ <33333333333333333333
    lol I don't think Manpei was lying about Shinpei lying. XDDDDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Mybrotherisaliar

OH HOW I LOVE WHEN THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!! Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Manpeilookingatshinpei

lol ok I'll be back later with more gifs~~~
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:31 pm

CUTE CUTE CUTE! don't worry setolove.. the idea is if we can get enough ppl to join this idea.. we will try and somehow combine all our msgs into one BIG msg and send it to the twins.. and i have a question.. what is a pigg? and we can tell the twins to get one in the msg! so YOU SHOULD JOIN ME AND MRS. TAKAGI!!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:06 pm

OMG THEY SHOULD SO GET A PIGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333
    I'll join I'll join you guys then! Now if only I knew Japanese..........OTL

Ah piggs are like avatars that one uses. Each person creates their own pigg and they can choose the hair style, eyes, mouth, nose, et cetera. XD
    Then each pigg gets a simple room and it's up to the person to gain ame(kind of like points)and ameG (uses real money) to make their rooms nicer and buy clothes and such. ^___^ Ameba Pigg is just a chatting place. You meet new people, most speak Japanese, but there are plenty of English speaking piggs too. Smile
    This is my pigg and my pigg room. ^_^
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Pigg58
    Er...yeah sorry.....I used this pic for one of my LJ posts so that's why I typed in that. OTL

And then there are a lot of other "rooms" where one can go and meet new people or just go there and still chat with friends. This pic is from one of the days that my friends and I waited for Seto pigg. XD
    Seto is the one one the stage wearing all blue~~~ :3 Araki Hirofumi is next to Seto there. Idk if you guys know him. They are both part of the acting group, D-Boys. ^^
    And we are on those two benches seating all close together. LOL
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Pigg-3

Then there is also pigg life. XDDD One uses the same pigg that they have but this time, one must take care of their own garden. XDD I don't have fb, but a lot of people say it's similar to farmville. XD
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Pigg61

Hahahaha I've been talking too much about pigg but it really would be nice if they both made their own!! We would actually talk to them!!! Onion Daydreaming
    Well everyone would talk to them at the same time but they'll at least see what we have to say for sure! 8D

lol ok so I'll just leave these two screencaps here~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Manpeitouchinghisteeth

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Manpeitouchinghisteeth2
    lol I really like Manpei's teeth~~ *____*

And I couldn't help but make these two gifs!
    er yeah please ignore that he is putting an arm around Tomo........orz I bet shinpei was missing manpei that's why. lol
    But the main point was what his shirt says. LOL
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Shinpeiandhist-shirt
    "I (heart) banana"

So I remembered that when I was rewatching Ouran and I couldn't help it! I had to gif this! XDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Bananas
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 am

HAHAHAHA OMG!! THE GIFS WERE PRICELESS!!! **HIGH FIVE** and YAY thanks for joining me and mrs. takagi!! and the pigg thing iS ACTUALLY PRETTY AWESOME!! it's a very good way to connect with his fans.. THE TWINS SHOULD DO IT TOOO!! gah.. come on ppl.. JOIN US!
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks everyone for all the pictures and gifs! It's nice to come on here and have lots of "presents" <3

Speaking of presents, I'm bringing along a couple of my own~ 'cause they updated again!

Triumphant Tamaki

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

SHINPEI

2011-10-15 20:39:47
    Not long until the performance!

Twins appreciation - Page 26 S20111015

Good evening!
    This is Shinpei who is frantically trying to keep up with busy days of rehearsals ⇔ filming.
    If I think about it, there's only a week until the performance of "Kizuna"
    I feel again like the time has gone by in the blink of an eye

Today I also had rehearsals for "Kizuna"
    While I was in the waiting room, I found these things!
    "Kizuna" calligraphy...
    What's on the side...?*

I'll do my best in the remaining rehearsals!

-----------------
    *LOL- that's Doraemon's face...

MANPEI

2011-10-15 23:46:35
    I'm back!!

Twins appreciation - Page 26 M20111015-1

Twins appreciation - Page 26 M20111015-2

Good evening ☆
    Thank you for all the warm comments!
    I carefully read them.
    I'm really grateful m(__)m
    It was a big help to me.
    It made me feel much better.
    Thanks a lot.

I made you worry about my condition, huh?
    I'd gotten a little tired and my stomach also...
    But now I've made a complete recovery, so please don't worry Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven

Also, sorry it's been awhile since I've updated...
    I'm back starting today!!

In just a little bit
    we'll have the performance
    of the play "Kizuna"!!

We're in the home stretch of rehearsals.
    Tomorrow is the last rehearsal!!
    Everyday we're checking the flow ☆
    This is the second showing of "Kizuna".
    Acting & dancing & singing &
    calligraphy!!
    I've leveled up my ability a lot Exclamation
    I want to hurry up and do the performance Like a Star @ heaven
    Also,
    I want to hear everyone's thoughts about it.
    Please give me criticism!

It's been a tough battle filming for the movie and rehearsing for the play but
    I want to make absolutely sure that I give the best performances.
    I'll do my best!!

If I think about it, it's already October, huh?
    Somehow it's really passed in the blink of an eye (sweatdrop)
    ...which if I think about it means
    This month is my birthday, isn't it?!!
    I completely forgot about it (laugh)
    I really want to enjoy the remaining time I'm
    25 Like a Star @ heaven

Well,
    I'll update tomorrow, too!

Good night! Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 pm

*Kicks the crap out of her laptop, then tosses it out the window*
    Onion To Kill

Stupid machine!!!

It didn't even bother to send me a message saying that you guys had posted on here!! Usually it sends an alert straight to my e-mail but lately my laptop's been getting cocky and doesn't send me any alerts at all. . .and here I was thinking that no one had posted anything in the past 24 hours. . . Onion Stress Load

Okay, done ranting now. . .on to the important stuff. . .

HI EVERYONE!! Very Happy

First off. . .Setolove, I love you SOOOOO much right now. I cannot get enough of your awesome gifs, I really can't. . . .especially these you just posted. . .I'm really losing my mind over here . . .

setolove wrote:hahahaha I really like to stare at Manpei's collarbone moles......... Embarassed
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Veryembarrassedlol

You're definitely not alone on that one! Although for this particular moment, I was more hypnotized by Manpei's heart melting smile Onion Nosebleed (he and Shin have really straight, clean teeth don't they? lol)

setolove wrote:Of course bratty Shinpei doesn't like losing though. XDDDD
    But I'm glad Manpei won here since he did a great job~ *______*
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Proposalresults

Bratty Shinpei really means it when he says he hates losing to Manpei, don't he? hahaha
    It's kind of ironic to me though, because for the "Proposal Challenge" that Manpei won, I actually thought Shinpei did a better job. But it's okay because. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Resultsparttwo
    Shin wins the next round anyway!! Onion XD LOL

Going more into detail about that. . .when they did the 2nd challenge, and they had to text a reply back to their 'girlfriend' and tell her what type of underwear she should pick out. . .I seriously had a freak out at Shin's reply. . .

Shinpei-"Oh yeah, I think black is best. But wait for me and I'll come with you so we can pick them out together. . ."

Me- affraid . . . . Dead Onion

I was like 'DUDE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!'
    (Let's get serious now for a moment ladies. . .if Shinpei Takagi offered to tag along with you while you bought underwear. . .would you REALLY tell him "No"?)
    Cunnin Onion Idea
    And then he and Manpei's mini-fight about whether Shin was lying about what he said. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Mybrotherisaliar

LOL I really don't know if Manpei was telling the truth about Shin being a liar, or if he was just teasing him. . . Razz
    But then again. . .if anyone knows Shin best, it's Man right? Even when it comes to his preferences in womens undergarments. . . Cunning Onion

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Embarrassed
    Okay, I literally screamed 3 times at this one. . . Onion Love Eyes
    I think he was kind of embarrassed. . .but he looks so cute when he giggles!!

(Both of their proposals were very interesting though. . .is the "getting down on one knee" thing not as common in Japan as it is here in the U.S.?)

Oh, and I ADORE those two pictues of Manpei smiling Very Happy
    I'm also in love with his teeth. . .not sure why though confused

The whole piggs conversation was very interesting to me (I didn't know what they were either) Seto's pigg is SOOO cute!! So does he really use that to interact with his fans online or something?

It'd be cool if Man and Shin made their own pigss as well, it seems like something they'd get a kick out of. . .lol
    But actually, since I'm unable to watch TTTV, I'd like it even better if they kept personal video blogs. I kind of get an idea, just from seeing their pictures, but I'm really curious to see how they are "in their own habitat", or how they are behind-the-scenes.
    That's something that a stalker like me could really get into
    Cool

And as usual, major props to Jade-sama for translated the twins (long overdue) blog entries cheers
    I enjoyed reading Shin's 10 second blurb and Manpei's usual full page message (Glad to hear is feeling better. . .is it just me, or does he get sick more often than his brother. . .?)

BTW, does anyone know exactly what their play Kizuna is about? I can't believe I didn't ask that earlier. . . Rolling Eyes

Unfortunately, I have nothing to contribute in my post this time, besides color commentary. . . Headesk Sweatdrop

I'm still trying to decide what I want to say in my message to ManShin. When I know something, you'll know something Wink
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks for the hard work with the translation, Jade-sama. Btw, after taking a tour around tumblr, liverjournal and some forum, it seem like I finally found out the mysterious about why women seem to prefer Man more than Shin. Appearantly it's because Man has a role as GekiBlue in GekiRanger. And you know, both inside and outside Japan, super sentai series are more famous than Tenimyu. While any Jpn fan know about Tenimyu, a lot of non-Jpn fan doesnt know there's a series of musical play for Prince of Tennis going on, but almost EVERY fan know and watch super sentai, so it obviously that Man is more famous than Shin (hate to point this out but it's true Crying or Very sad ).

Some fans don't even know Man has a twin brother, when a fan of them post their pics on her blog, they are, like: "OMG! How could I never know Man has a twin?!" or even "Nah, this pic is obviously photoshoped, I wont be fooled!" Shocked

But some other fans know about them is, like: "DUDE, CHANGE YOUR HAIRSTYLE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Lol, they couldnt tell them apart Laughing

Enough babling, picture time!

Twins appreciation - Page 26 Junon110800111
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlnuxb52nxh1qluarvTwins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlnxs05uxh81qluarvTwins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlo2tsue6ya1qa0s94
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlnwxzo7m5j1qa0s94
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlny5vuc39t1qluarv
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlo30da3j9q1qluarvTwins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlok5w5o7bl1qluarvTwins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlon4lc4sqd1qeovlr
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlon4i2vcdn1qeovlrTwins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlon4gvos9f1qeovlrTwins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlon33nvz2b1qeovlr
    Twins appreciation - Page 26 Tumblrlon4f1ma5m1qeovlr

All of these pics comes from Tumblr but I haven't seen them here so I guess I'll post them here.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

mrs. takagi i was wondering where you were!! i missed ya! and jade thank u for the translation.. those boys need to take care of themselves better!!! and yetimati.. thank u SO MUCH for all those pics.. it's soo fun... and my mind is still in a blur for what i want to write.. (stupid work and school i tell ya) anyways.. if the twins can't do a video blog then they can get a pigg!!
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 am

i went through all 44 pages of this thread and didn't come across this, so i thought i'd just put it up.

all the actors did a short introduction of themselves for the Indigo no Yoru stage play. This is Manpei's version.

Translations attached ^^

Manpei's edition

Hello, I'm Takagi Manpei who plays Moichi.

What spurred you to become an actor?
    Back in Nagoya, I was scouted into a modelling agency. I received a few modelling jobs, but...I couldn't understand the appeal of modelling...There was an acting job, and I was happy. Whether I'm up to the role...I was nervous, and sweated a lot...it's all about myself, isn't it? I felt that, and after that I went for a movie audition...found out about how difficult acting is, and decided that I wanted to challenge myself.

What kind of actor do you want to be?
    I want to be a versatile actor. Being able to switch between roles properly, and therefore fitting into each role. I don't want to be an actor who can only do cool roles. From now on, I want to change myself even more and have different experiences, it would be better to be an actor like that, right? And I want to be an actor who will always love to act.

Event-a-ful Customary "Question & Answer"
    A corner where the performers freely answer questions

Favorite words?
    "Good manners even between friends"

Favorite food?
    Doteni (stewed beef gristle, a Nagoya specialty)

Favorite flower?
    Gerbera

What exactly is your favorite food "Doteni"?
    I really like that. Whenever I go back home, my mom would make it. [I would] put it on rice and sprinkle green onion on it, it's amazingly delicious! Red miso, really thick miso is used, and after stewing it for a day, it's really delicious. I would keep eating it, and when I eat it, I would feel that I'm back in Nagoya. I love it.

Thank you very much.

You will be having performances in many places. Is there something that you're looking forward to?
    The 7 of us, with amazing people...I'm looking forward to meeting all the people who are supporting Indigo no Yoru around the country. And having meals in the different regions. I think we would definitely go for many meals. I'm really looking forward to that.

Where are you looking forward to the most?
    I like Sendai. Of course, I like my hometown Aichi prefecture the most, but...I like Sendai, the streets, the temperature...somehow it makes me excited, Sendai.

You're having performances in your hometown Nagoya too. How is the response in your hometown?
    Firstly, I have a lot of friends who watched the Indigo no Yoru drama, and I heard the commercial was playing there, and they heard that it was being made into a stage play, so they bought tickets. Everyone said, "I'll be going to watch." Of course, my parents too, my grandmother, grandfather, everyone. It seems like my grandmother said, "I've never been in a host club, so I'm looking forward to it!" I hope to give a good performance, and convey a lot [in my performance], and hope that I can make everyone smile.

The stage play Indigo no Yoru. From the Indigo members, Inuman-san, Itsuki, Moichi and Mosaku, and Alex, and, and, Takashiro Kei-san, Seshimo Naoto-san. All these really amazing members are gathered together to meet everyone across the country. We've put in all out efforts since the rehearsals, so at the real performances, we will definitely put up a really enjoyable performance, a performance that would make everyone say they had an enjoyable time, so everyone, please wait for the Indigo no Yoru stage play.

--
    i think poor Manpei was really nervous! his grammar was pretty much all over the place, which made for quite a difficult translation. i'll do Shinpei's one later, after i take a break. Razz
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 am

miffychan.. thank you soo much for that post! and u're right, manpei did look nervous aww how cute!! hehehe, so miffychan would you like to join me and 3 others on a mission to send a msg to the twins via facebook and their blog??? we just want to show our appreciation for them and to make a suggestion or 2! and it seems from your post that you speak japanese do you want to translate our msg to the twins?? you dont have to if you don't want to.. it's just an idea some of the ppl wanted to do! but if you do join us, your kindness will DEEPLY be appreciated!! Onion Bows
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 pm

miffychan wrote:i went through all 44 pages of this thread and didn't come across this, so i thought i'd just put it up.

all the actors did a short introduction of themselves for the Indigo no Yoru stage play. This is Manpei's version.

Translations attached ^^

Manpei's edition

--
    i think poor Manpei was really nervous! his grammar was pretty much all over the place, which made for quite a difficult translation. i'll do Shinpei's one later, after i take a break. Razz

Oh my goodness, Miffy-chan. . .thank you SO SO SO SO much for posting this!!! Onion Bows

You have no idea how happy this made me!!

Ignorant me didn't even know that Indigo no Yoru was also a stage play. . . Rolling Eyes
    (Now that I think about it, I think a lot of the pictures on this thread of Man and Shin include behind the scenes pictures of them and the other actors from the stage play. But I took the pictures from ManShin's blogs, and as we all know. . .my Japanese is very limited, so I never quite understood what was going on. . .) Onion Breeze Now it all makes sense! lol

I wonder if it's able for viewing online somewheres. . . .?

But you're right, Manpei did seem a bit nervous for this interview lol I think he gets embarrassed/nervous more easily than Shinpei does. . .but he's still cute though, and I find his voice very soothing for some reason. . . Onion :3 Sigh

Thanks again Miffy-chan, and I'm looking forward to your translation of Shinpei's interview as well Very Happy
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello I'm new here but I've spent pratically reading through this whole thread! its great! I just wanted to ask is there a fan letter address for the twins? I want to send a hand made card for their birthday which is pretty soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 pm