Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 am

Reina wrote:
    Are we suuure the one on the tatami mat is Shin, though? I've seen pictures of Shin with his eyes closed and you can't see a beauty mark (unless the pictures are just too small or photoshopped- totally possible, and of course now I can't find the pictures that I'm thinking of). Mrs.ManpeiTakagi (gah I hate writing that when not referring to myself lol), where did you find the tatami mat pic?

Jade I agree, if they both have the same beauty mark, it is for some reason beyond precious <3 BUT I MUST KNOW

Thanks to everyone, my fangirling has reached new heights!

When I first saw that pic, I thought it was Manpei too............ silent
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Looks like Manpei to me! Smile
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I found the picture of (what I thought was Shin) on Shinpei's blog.

He had a lot of self-pics on the entry I found this one on, so I'm pretty sure it's Shin. (I mean, why would Manpei take a picture of himself and then post it on Shinpei's blog, you know?)

I think this was taken around the time that Shin was filming the drama "Hyoryu Net Cafe". His face looks too round/full for it to be Manpei (at least it is to me.)

If you guys want, I can go back to the entry where I found this pic and read the captions for it (or at least try to, the translator on my computer does a bad job with blogs). Rolling Eyes

I'm still about 95% sure that that's a picture of Shin.
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I found the picture of (what I thought was Shin) on Shinpei's blog.

He had a lot of self-pics on the entry I found this one on, so I'm pretty sure it's Shin. (I mean, why would Manpei take a picture of himself and then post it on Shinpei's blog, you know?)

I think this was taken around the time that Shin was filming the drama "Hyoryu Net Cafe". His face looks too round/full for it to be Manpei (at least it is to me.)

If you guys want, I can go back to the entry where I found this pic and read the captions for it (or at least try to, the translator on my computer does a bad job with blogs). Rolling Eyes

Ooooh, yes please!! Or can you link us to the entry? I really can't tell who it is, maybe comparing that picture to others of Shin from the time will help. This mystery is the most important thing in my life right now XD

Jade, would you mind helping us out with the translation?

Thanks so much, Mrs.ManpeiTakagi! Sorry I'm being such a pain >_<
    You're wonderful! Hug

EDIT: This post belongs in the "Which One is Hikaru (Shinpei)" thread... -_-;
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm

COUNT ME IN FOR THE GREAT QUEST FOR THE BEAUTY MARK! cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Gc130710
    You can see it on Manpei's eye on this one...

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Hv320510
    ...and then on this one, you can't see Manpei's eye clearly, but Shin doesn't seem to have any. The plot thickens. LOL
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I found the picture of (what I thought was Shin) on Shinpei's blog.

Maybe Shinpei took a pic of Manpei sleeping..............I don't know though since I can't find the pic and plus I don't know Japanese. T________T
    I keep thinking that it's Manpei though. Of course I could be wrong since I just started fangirling about them two months ago. XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Ugh. . .

It seems that despite spending the past hour going through Shinpei's blog pictures again. . .I can't find the one that that picture is from. . . Rolling Eyes

(That's what I get for skimming through them so quickly and not paying attention to the month/year of each entry. . .)

I'll keep looking though, but in the meantime, here's some more fun pics:

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20011

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20012

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20013

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Tumblr10
    *This looks like another drama that the twins are filming along with 'Ouran'. I think it's called Kaito Handsome but I'm not sure what it's about or if/when it's airing in Japan*

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 8 Tumblr10
    *This looks like another drama that the twins are filming along with 'Ouran'. I think it's called Kaito Handsome but I'm not sure what it's about or if/when it's airing in Japan*

Ah, I think that's what it's called too. lol At least I know it has "Handsome" in the title. XD
    Anyways, thank you so much again for posting all these cute pics!
    I LOVE THEIR DOG!!!!!! SO cute!! <333333333

Oh and the drama already aired. T______T It aired two weeks ago I think. It was at the end of July but the sad thing was that it was on a channel that was not on Keyhole!! T_T It was a special drama too. I'm really hoping that it will be released on DVD!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 pm

setolove wrote:

Ah, I think that's what it's called too. lol At least I know it has "Handsome" in the title. XD
    Anyways, thank you so much again for posting all these cute pics!
    I LOVE THEIR DOG!!!!!! SO cute!! <333333333

Oh and the drama already aired. T______T It aired two weeks ago I think. It was at the end of July but the sad thing was that it was on a channel that was not on Keyhole!! T_T It was a special drama too. I'm really hoping that it will be released on DVD!

Oh cool, I wasn't sure about the title. . .I checked online and I pretty much got nuthin'. . . No

It already aired? Really?? Hmm. . .I must look into this further. . .it looks kind of interesting, I'm just a tad curious about it. . .
    Looks like I'll be putting my investigation skills to the test again (If I find out anything else, I'll post it on here the second I get a chance, Scout's Honor Wink )

Trust me, I love finding these pics and posting them just as much as you guys enjoy looking at them Very Happy
    I still have a lot more pics to post and I'm trying to pace myself but. . .MANNY AND SHINNY ARE JUST SOOO CUTE/FABULOUS!!! cheers

I love helping to make my fellow fangirls on here swoon ^_^ (fangirls don't let fellow fangirls swoon alone :3 Nodding )

I move back to school again next week and then classes start right after, so I may not be on here as much. . .(but I'm sure as heck gonna try!!)

Now. . .on with the show!! Cool

I found a whole monster-load of awesome Shinpei pics, so here's part 1

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Bedshi10

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Image210

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20014
    *Shin and his 2nd bestie, Jutta-kun (Sidebar: both Manpei and Shinpei are really close friends with Jutta;"love triangle" much? Razz )*

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20015

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

ALL I CAN THINK IS

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Nomatterwhat
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:52 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

ALL I CAN THINK IS

HAHAHAHA!!
    I like that!! Razz

The twins will ALWAYS be #1 for me when it comes to the "Gay-Off" cheers
    Forbidden love between twin brothers beats all other forbidden love, hands down Cool
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 am

Alrighty, here's my last update before I turn in for the night. . .

For those who haven't seen it already, I'm posting up the video links for
    Juken Sentai Gekiranger episode 38 w/English subtitles. (This is the episode where Shinpei guest stars as Manpei/Geki Blue's "Evil Mirror Twin".

*Just to put my own 2 cents in. . .the show is very close to the Power Rangers
    I remember watching as a kid: the costumes, the dialouge, the fight scenes and special effects. . .kinda cheesy at times, but not terrible.

This particular site that the videos are hosted on is in German (so don't freak out when the 30 second advertisments start lol)

Please let me know if the links don't work for you, so I can remedy the problem ASAP.

Part 1

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5278220/Juken_Sentai_Gekiranger_Lesson_38_1_3

Part 2
    http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5278240/Juken_Sentai_Gekiranger_Lesson_38_2_3

Part 3
    http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5278259/Juken_Sentai_Gekiranger_Lesson_38_3_3

Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Alrighty, here's my last update before I turn in for the night. . .

Juken Sentai Gekiranger episode 38 w/English subtitles. (This is the episode where Shinpei guest stars as Manpei/Geki Blue's "Evil Mirror Twin".

I remember watching as a kid: the costumes, the dialouge, the fight scenes and special effects. . .kinda cheesy at times, but not terrible.

This particular site that the videos are hosted on is in German (so don't freak out when the 30 second advertisments start lol)

Please let me know if the links don't work for you, so I can remedy the problem ASAP.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Shocked It's like you're some sort of hero... I was just thinking to myself that I should start searching for this exact video...

I love you so much!! Hug
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 am

Reina wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Alrighty, here's my last update before I turn in for the night. . .

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Shocked It's like you're some sort of hero... I was just thinking to myself that I should start searching for this exact video...

I love you so much!! Hug
    Gekiranger is actually one of the epic sentai hero shows that America "borrowed" to make Mighty Morpin' Power Rangers. Every year they get a new team in Japan and then the year after that team is done, we get a new version (different story and characters, but the same team suits and general...feel) here in America.
    If you ever see Power Rangers Jungle Fury on TV, it will LOOK like Gekiranger because it's the same robots and bad guys and such.....just not the same wonderful eye candy~

But that mirror episode....OMG~ I quite seriously nearly had a heart attack when I was watching this series and this episode came up *swoon* DEFINITELY one of the very best (along with Manpei's drinken fist technique episode XD)
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 am

Reina wrote:

Ooooh, yes please!! Or can you link us to the entry? I really can't tell who it is, maybe comparing that picture to others of Shin from the time will help. This mystery is the most important thing in my life right now XD

Jade, would you mind helping us out with the translation?

EDIT: This post belongs in the "Which One is Hikaru (Shinpei)" thread... -_-;

Sorry, late reply... but yeah, I'd love to translate it for you guys if you just give me the link.

I honestly can't tell if the floor picture is Manpei or Shinpei~~~ it's too close up and at an odd angle. I feel like such a bad fangirl now. What kind of obsessive freak am I if I'm having a hard time telling them apart?? (TT__TT)

annanipples wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 8 Hv320510
    ...and then on this one, you can't see Manpei's eye clearly, but Shin doesn't seem to have any. The plot thickens. LOL

You can't see Manpei's eye clearly, but from what you can see, Manpei doesn't seem to have a mark, either. Besides, that's a professional magazine photoshoot, and that's all to likely to be airbrushed/photoshopped... and they "take out" actors and musicians' facial birthmarks all the time.

Besides, I want to believe they have the same beauty mark so badly LOL

Wow you guys, you have no idea how much I want to just send them a message on Facebook and just ask them Big Laugh I wonder if they'd think it was a strange question... (>.>) Hmm...
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Haha, jade, my sister said the same! "Just message them on facebook and ask!"

Regardless, I much prefer the possibility of both having the same beauty mark as well, simply because that'd be fun. Smile

The crusade continues!

Also...

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

ALL I CAN THINK IS

...you should totally post this to the Gay-Off thread, Cinnamon.
    Because, you know, it was kind of a brilliant idea. Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Reina wrote:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I love you so much!! Hug

*Speaking in her superhero voice*

I'm no hero ma'am, just doing my civic duty is all.

I live by the creed that every man, woman and child (but mostly women) should have an equal chance when it comes to obsessing over gorgeous, male Japanese twins. Cool

I believe in a world where all otaku fangirls can join together to swoon over the loveliness that is Manpei and Shinpei Takagi. . .everything from their beautiful eyes, to their butt-kicking wardrobe, to their "crinkly" smiles *as said by Manpei himself*, to their addictive, almost incestuous bromance with each other I love you

This is a sacred promise I have made to you all! cheers

*shutting up now*

Alright ladies. . .it's picture time again!!

Twins appreciation - Page 8 02_p10
    *Okay so. . .they seriously just wear glasses as a fashion thing, right? Not because they actually have vision problems. . .? Razz *

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Gekibl10

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20016
    *Darn it Shin. . .stop attacking me with your adorable baby-face!! It's too precious. . .I can't take it anymore!! affraid *

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Man_an10
    * I really just wanna kiss the smack out of those two. . .literally just kiss 'em till one of us just blacks out. . .* Twisted Evil

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Oh cool, I wasn't sure about the title. . .I checked online and I pretty much got nuthin'. . . No

It already aired? Really?? Hmm. . .I must look into this further. . .it looks kind of interesting, I'm just a tad curious about it. . .
    Looks like I'll be putting my investigation skills to the test again (If I find out anything else, I'll post it on here the second I get a chance, Scout's Honor Wink )

Trust me, I love finding these pics and posting them just as much as you guys enjoy looking at them Very Happy
    I still have a lot more pics to post and I'm trying to pace myself but. . .MANNY AND SHINNY ARE JUST SOOO CUTE/FABULOUS!!! cheers

I love helping to make my fellow fangirls on here swoon ^_^ (fangirls don't let fellow fangirls swoon alone :3 Nodding )

I move back to school again next week and then classes start right after, so I may not be on here as much. . .(but I'm sure as heck gonna try!!)
    Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20014
    *Shin and his 2nd bestie, Jutta-kun (Sidebar: both Manpei and Shinpei are really close friends with Jutta;"love triangle" much? Razz )*

Yeah I have to go to school soon too. T______T I still have two more weeks but I don't want to go now! T_T I love fangirling here with all of you! Let's try to still spam this thread~ ^_______^

Yay! Hopefully one of us can find more about their special drama since I really do want to watch it!!! Very Happy

Hahahahahaha...............at least Jutta is not on the couch with Shinpei..............*sigh of relief* LOL

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    ALL I CAN THINK IS

YES!!!! You are so epic!!! <3333333333333333333 I couldn't stop laughing at the awesomeness of that!! 8D Shinpei and Manpei can definitely win a Gay Off. Twisted Evil

jade wrote:
    You can't see Manpei's eye clearly, but from what you can see, Manpei doesn't seem to have a mark, either. Besides, that's a professional magazine photoshoot, and that's all to likely to be airbrushed/photoshopped... and they "take out" actors and musicians' facial birthmarks all the time.

Besides, I want to believe they have the same beauty mark so badly LOL

Wow you guys, you have no idea how much I want to just send them a message on Facebook and just ask them Big Laugh I wonder if they'd think it was a strange question... (>.>) Hmm...

That's true. A lot of times, beauty marks are photoshopped and I would think they would do that with Manpei and Shinpei especially to make them seem even more similar. Razz

I still think that in that other pic, it was Manpei though. OTL
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote: *Speaking in her superhero voice*

I'm no hero ma'am, just doing my civic duty is all.

I live by the creed that every man, woman and child (but mostly women) should have an equal chance when it comes to obsessing over gorgeous, male Japanese twins. Cool

I believe in a world where all otaku fangirls can join together to swoon over the loveliness that is Manpei and Shinpei Takagi. . .everything from their beautiful eyes, to their butt-kicking wardrobe, to their "crinkly" smiles *as said by Manpei himself*, to their addictive, almost incestuous bromance with each other I love you

This is a sacred promise I have made to you all! cheers

*shutting up now*

Alright ladies. . .it's picture time again!!

Twins appreciation - Page 8 02_p10
    *Okay so. . .they seriously just wear glasses as a fashion thing, right? Not because they actually have vision problems. . .? Razz *

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Gekibl10

Hahahahaha I downloaded all of Jyuken and I absolutely love the ep where Shinpei appears. XDDDDDD
    Well I think the whole series is worth it because of Manpei..........seriously, he is way too awesome there. :3 Nodding

I've known of a lot of actors and singers who do have to wear glasses because they can't really see but they wear contacts at work. I don't know about Manpei and Shinpei though................
    Not that I mind them wearing glasses because they look absolutely HOT wearing them..............*drooling*

MANPEI WITH GEKIBLUE PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
    How I love that picture!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:01 pm

DAMN I MISSED THIS THREAD.

I wanna thank you all so much for all of these amazing pictures, they really made my day *o*

I've just read about 4 or 5 pages in a row, so... sorry for being kinda late when I say:

- I think the one with the beauty mark is always Manpei

and

- I love Super Sentai, I love Gekiranger and I first met Manpei as Gekiblue <3 I'm actually proud of it. Manpei is pretty hot in Gekiranger IMO

Twins appreciation - Page 8 B6oeb8
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

ManpeiFanservice wrote:DAMN I MISSED THIS THREAD.

I wanna thank you all so much for all of these amazing pictures, they really made my day *o*

I've just read about 4 or 5 pages in a row, so... sorry for being kinda late when I say:

- I think the one with the beauty mark is always Manpei

and

- I love Super Sentai, I love Gekiranger and I first met Manpei as Gekiblue <3 I'm actually proud of it. Manpei is pretty hot in Gekiranger IMO

Twins appreciation - Page 8 B6oeb8
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG I LOVE THE TRIANGLE LOVE

I first saw him as Gekiblue too. First episode and I was SO hooked *swoon*
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Oddy wrote:
    But that mirror episode....OMG~ I quite seriously nearly had a heart attack when I was watching this series and this episode came up *swoon* DEFINITELY one of the very best (along with Manpei's drinken fist technique episode XD)
    I've been meaning to post some gifs of drunk Retsu but I've been kind of busy. T.T
    I FINALLY had some time to at least make a couple. XDDDDD

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Retsussmileissocute
    That's not from the drunk ep but I just couldn't help it~~ I love that cute smile~~ ^____^

Now these gifs are epic and I know that they are simple but I hope you all enjoy them. Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Retsuissodrunklol

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Omgmanpeilol Twins appreciation - Page 8 OhwowshouldhereallydrinkthatmuchXD

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Toodrunkthatheissleepingnow Twins appreciation - Page 8 Longestgifeverbutitsjusttooepicforwords

Ah Shinpei said that he watched Jyuken right? XDDDDD I wonder what was his reaction when he saw this ep! Laughing
    .......and I'll say it again..........MANPEI'S EPS ON JYUKEN WERE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:43 pm

I have a few somewhat silly/obvious questions to ask. . .and I thought maybe some of my fellow Takagi fangirls could help me out. . .? Wink

-Are the twins fraternal or identical? (some claim they're fraternal, some claim they're identical, and some, like me, aren't 100% sure. . .)

-Is their facebook page directly linked to them? (I can't type in Japanese, no it's not like I can leave them a personal message or anything, but I was just curious. . .LOL)

-Are they bilingual? They said they went to an American school when they were kids. . .and one of them (I think it was Manpei) mentioned that they once visited Hawaii while on vacation. So would that mean that they're at least semi-fluent in English?

*Here's more pics from my Shinpei collection*

Twins appreciation - Page 8 58610

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20017

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20018

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Img20019
    *Yes, he painted his fingernails blue. . .lol*

I swear, if/whenever I meet this guy in person, the first thing I'm doing is pinching his face, no lie. . . Razz

seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 am

setolove wrote:
    I've been meaning to post some gifs of drunk Retsu but I've been kind of busy. T.T
    I FINALLY had some time to at least make a couple. XDDDDD

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Retsussmileissocute
    That's not from the drunk ep but I just couldn't help it~~ I love that cute smile~~ ^____^

Now these gifs are epic and I know that they are simple but I hope you all enjoy them. Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Retsuissodrunklol

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Omgmanpeilol Twins appreciation - Page 8 OhwowshouldhereallydrinkthatmuchXD

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Toodrunkthatheissleepingnow Twins appreciation - Page 8 Longestgifeverbutitsjusttooepicforwords

Ah Shinpei said that he watched Jyuken right? XDDDDD I wonder what was his reaction when he saw this ep! Laughing
    .......and I'll say it again..........MANPEI'S EPS ON JYUKEN WERE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333

OMG! Thank you thank you thank you I love you these gifs are awesome! BTW, do you know which episode is this from? I'd love to watch it sometime Very Happy

and now for more spamming...

Twins appreciation - Page 8 1_p310

Twins appreciation - Page 8 1_p10

Twins appreciation - Page 8 69510

Twins appreciation - Page 8 742_la10

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Ca390010
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 am

setolove wrote:

AH YAY~! I love the gifs ♥️
    Shinpei did say he watched Gekiranger 9which is adorable). Manpei also said that he went home (after it had all aired I think) and his friends came over and they had a "Gekiranger up all night party" which is just about the cutest thing EVER!

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I have a few somewhat silly/obvious questions to ask. . .and I thought maybe some of my fellow Takagi fangirls could help me out. . .? Wink

-Are the twins fraternal or identical? (some claim they're fraternal, some claim they're identical, and some, like me, aren't 100% sure. . .)

-Is their facebook page directly linked to them? (I can't type in Japanese, no it's not like I can leave them a personal message or anything, but I was just curious. . .LOL)

-Are they bilingual? They said they went to an American school when they were kids. . .and one of them (I think it was Manpei) mentioned that they once visited Hawaii while on vacation. So would that mean that they're at least semi-fluent in English?

I can try to answer (sorta kinda?)

-They are definitely identical twins. One of the magazine interviews I have 一卵性双生児 which definitely translates to identical twins (promise XD)

-I have no idea about the facebook page. I know that it gets updated with blog feeds, but sometimes pictures just get posted straight to the wall. It could still be management though. Their blogs are both partially maintained by their managers as well. When you post a comment on them there is a little message that tells you something like "management must approve the comment so your message will not appear right away"

-The bilingual thing I'm also not SO sure on...but they attended an International school when they were younger. Not all schools like that in Japan are specifically English (though most are). Sometimes Christian academies in Japan are also labeled as international schools o.O

Also, HOMG thank you for all these pictures~!! I had some saved on my old computer (before it's epic CRASH right before I came home from study abroad) but I've never seen most of them ♥️♥️♥️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:51 am