Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by jade Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am

Oddy wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I have a few somewhat silly/obvious questions to ask. . .and I thought maybe some of my fellow Takagi fangirls could help me out. . .? Wink

-Are the twins fraternal or identical? (some claim they're fraternal, some claim they're identical, and some, like me, aren't 100% sure. . .)

-Is their facebook page directly linked to them? (I can't type in Japanese, no it's not like I can leave them a personal message or anything, but I was just curious. . .LOL)

-Are they bilingual? They said they went to an American school when they were kids. . .and one of them (I think it was Manpei) mentioned that they once visited Hawaii while on vacation. So would that mean that they're at least semi-fluent in English?

I can try to answer (sorta kinda?)

-They are definitely identical twins. One of the magazine interviews I have 一卵性双生児 which definitely translates to identical twins (promise XD)

-I have no idea about the facebook page. I know that it gets updated with blog feeds, but sometimes pictures just get posted straight to the wall. It could still be management though. Their blogs are both partially maintained by their managers as well. When you post a comment on them there is a little message that tells you something like "management must approve the comment so your message will not appear right away"

-The bilingual thing I'm also not SO sure on...but they attended an International school when they were younger. Not all schools like that in Japan are specifically English (though most are). Sometimes Christian academies in Japan are also labeled as international schools o.O

- Ditto: 一卵性双生児 is "identical twins" (literally "born from one egg twins")

- Ditto: most Japanese celebrities' blogs are run partially through their management. I'm sure they look at their Facebook page all the time, though (^^')

- I don't know if they're bilingual either. I will say that in the translations I did, the interviewers referred to it as "international school" but MANPEI said "American school". And then he said they didn't speak Japanese during their time there very often. I talked to one of my coworkers and she said that most international schools are taught in English and that any other language isn't allowed. So I'm pretty sure it was English. HOWEVER, just because they knew English when they were kids doesn't mean they remember it! If they're like most Japanese, they remember a very basic knowledge and some key phrases in English as adults, but they forget English faster than any other subject~ haha XD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 am

It's exactly like a lot of Canadians and French. XD
    I don't know about other provinces (well, Quebec aside, since they're mostly French), but the Ontario government makes French a mandatory subject until grade 9 (unless you're in French Immersion). And I dropped it after that and now I barely remember a lot of it. >w<

I hope they do remember their English, though. It'd be neat to have a conversation with them! Very Happy
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I have a few somewhat silly/obvious questions to ask. . .and I thought maybe some of my fellow Takagi fangirls could help me out. . .? Wink

-Are the twins fraternal or identical? (some claim they're fraternal, some claim they're identical, and some, like me, aren't 100% sure. . .)

-Is their facebook page directly linked to them? (I can't type in Japanese, no it's not like I can leave them a personal message or anything, but I was just curious. . .LOL)

-Are they bilingual? They said they went to an American school when they were kids. . .and one of them (I think it was Manpei) mentioned that they once visited Hawaii while on vacation. So would that mean that they're at least semi-fluent in English?

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Img20019
    *Yes, he painted his fingernails blue. . .lol*

I swear, if/whenever I meet this guy in person, the first thing I'm doing is pinching his face, no lie. . . Razz

I think that at least they remember some English. Maybe not really fluent but at least some words. XDDDDD
    I watched a video about two weeks ago where there was a group of people and they had to write down the days of the week in English and Shinpei wrote them correctly. LOL He seems to be the better one at English. I think Manpei was kind of failing. XDDDDDDDDDD

But I bet they could pretty much figure out what fans tell them in English if it's just simple sentences. ^___^

Oh and that last pic!!!!!!! <333333333333333 Shinpei, you are way too awesome!

seaweed wrote:OMG! Thank you thank you thank you I love you these gifs are awesome! BTW, do you know which episode is this from? I'd love to watch it sometime Very Happy

^__________^ Yay I'm glad you liked the gifs~~ <3333333333
    It's from ep 36! Very Happy
    And ep 38 is the one where Shinpei appears~~ ^_^

Oddy wrote:
    AH YAY~! I love the gifs ♥️
    Shinpei did say he watched Gekiranger 9which is adorable). Manpei also said that he went home (after it had all aired I think) and his friends came over and they had a "Gekiranger up all night party" which is just about the cutest thing EVER!

I can try to answer (sorta kinda?)

-They are definitely identical twins. One of the magazine interviews I have 一卵性双生児 which definitely translates to identical twins (promise XD)
    THOSE TWO ARE JUST TOO CUTE THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! *cuteness overload*
    lol Gekiranger party!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Now I'm wondering if Manpei went to see Shinpei in Tenimyu............lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~~~~~~~~~ *getting all emotional* Twins' bond is so beautiful ne~~ <3333333333333
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm

setolove wrote:
    Now I'm wondering if Manpei went to see Shinpei in Tenimyu............lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~~~~~~~~~ *getting all emotional* Twins' bond is so beautiful ne~~ <3333333333333

he must have!! I mean, I'd go to see my friends if they were in an amateur production (if I wasn't involved with them) but your twin in several professional productions? It's probably more a case of how many times he went, not if he went at all. XD
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Isidarnipples wrote:he must have!! I mean, I'd go to see my friends if they were in an amateur production (if I wasn't involved with them) but your twin in several professional productions? It's probably more a case of how many times he went, not if he went at all. XD

Hahahahahahaha so true! XDDDDD
    I know Manpei was probably too busy with Jyuken but he most likely did at least go to the evening shows..............and then.............*imagines Manpei giving flowers to Shinpei* :3 Nodding

lol I'm putting this gif here since they are just way too cute when they were playing around~~ I love you
    Twins appreciation - Page 9 Awwwplayfultwins
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Oh man. . .so many great replies and quotes. . .I don't even know where to start!! affraid

Well first off, a big THANK YOU to everyone who answered my random questions, your help is much appreciated Very Happy

So. . .

they ARE identical twins?? Shocked Wow, I'm kind of surprised actually. When I think of identical twins I think of twins who are literally a mirror image of one another. For example, back when they were younger, I really REALLY thought that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were identical twins (they're fraternal). They looked so much alike to me, it wasn't until after I got a really REALLY good look at them, that I could see certain/obvious differences in their facial features.

And it's the EXACT opposite for me with Man and Shin. . .>_< To me, they look so physically different (if you look at them long enough) that I could've sworn that they were fraternal. . .
    Honestly, a month ago when I first started noticing stalking them, I couldn't tell one from the other. And now whether I see them together or apart, I can usually identify who is who in the first 3 seconds.
    I guess that just goes to show that you can't predict genes. . . No

So anywho, thank you all for clearing that one up for me Smile

Next. . .

I'm gonna leave the question about their blog/facebook page alone because I have like a thousand more questions pertaining to that subject, but it's not important enough for me to keep pestering people about, so I'm gonna just move on. . . Laughing

And finally. . .
    so basically there's a 50/50 chance that maybe, perhaps Man and Shin know a BIT of English. Or at least can get by with simple sentences and/or phrases. I just had to ask because I noticed that in their blogs, I've spotted them heading their entries with English phrases; or when they take pictures of their handwriting, I noticed that they write things in English sometimes. I know that for a lot of us back in grade school, taking at least one foreign language was mandatory. Naturally, after a while a lot of that information starts to fizzle out of your brain lol (I took French in middle school and took Spanish for 3 years in high school and I remember a lot of stuff though. . .but I'm a nerd, so that doesn't count tongue )

Oh, you guys have NOOOO idea how much I want to hear them speak English!!!! A simple 2 or 3 sentences would make me happy. Even as I'm sitting here, I'm imagining what they would sound like, introducing themselves in English. . .sending a little shout out to their fans. . .
    SO SEXY!!!! Twisted Evil

Okay, that's enough of that. . .time for more squeal worthy pictures cheers

Twins appreciation - Page 9 58410

Twins appreciation - Page 9 20090810

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Img20020
    *That's their dad in the center*

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Img20021
    *I know this one is kinda hard to see, but I love they way they posed for this picture ^_^*

I think because I posted so many Shinpei pictures in my last post. . .I'm going to post a bunch of Manpei pics in my next update, 'kay? Wink

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm

TWIN BLOGS = Happiness <3
    I saw that Manpei's was translated somewhere on tumblr, but...
    *sing-song* I~ can~ do~ it~ better~♪ Razz lol
    (Sorry, I just really enjoy translating for our lovely Twins <3)

~*~*~*~*~

MANPEI

"Limo"

Twins appreciation - Page 9 892_large

Hello ☆
    Thanks for all the comments

I'm sorry I really haven't been able to update...
    But I'm really grateful.

So it's summer~
    It's hot~
    No one's gotten heat stroke, right?
    Please make sure to drink plenty of water.

I'm doing my best for
    Ouran High School Host Club!!

If I think about it, it's almost half-way through!! It's really gone by "in the blink of an eye"

How are Hikaru & Kaoru...?
    In my own way, I'm portraying Kaoru through trial and error.
    But now I think we've become 'one in the same'!!
    I've been playing Kaoru with great care.
    Cause, you know, it's really fun ☆

Since Ouran debuted, I've been moving around in a limo ☆

...that's a lie.
    I'm always riding the train (laugh)

But the limo we use for the drama did take us to Omotesando ☆
    What extravagance!!!
    The four of us rode back in luxury ♪
    But we were worn out, so all 4 of us crashed (laugh)
    And before I knew it, we were at Omotesando m(__)m

I should have had stronger willpower (to stay awake)!!

Today I'm off!
    But I'm pretty exhausted and my health is crumbling so I'm going to use the time for some "self-maintenance".

I'll update again later ☆彡

~*~*~*~

SHINPEI

"Salon ♪"

Twins appreciation - Page 9 905_large

Hello!

It was hot again today...
    Hot enough to make me feel miserable!
    Actually, I'm just getting sick of summer...

I think the exhaustion from shooting day after day has been building up m(._.)m
    Today I was off, so I had a restful sleep.
    I'll take good care of myself so I can feel refreshed and keep doing my best for the filming!

Changing the topic, we went to the salon the other day ♪
    Lately the salon that takes care of us is the ☆apish Rita☆ salon on Omotesando
    which is stylish and really cozy ♪
    More than anything else, everyone on the staff is sociable and fun.
    Today's picture was taken with the stylist Honda Haruhiko who always does our hair ☆
    Popular-name Haru ☆
    He's a really cool and dependable guy that always listens to our whims.
    Haru, please keep taking care of us!

I'll update again later, ok? ♪
    Good night ☆

~*~*~*~*~

Look at Haruhiko, just standing there all casually... between the twins... the sexy, delicious, wonderful twins...

They often say male hair stylists are gay. I wonder if this one is? If so, he was probably in heaven Twisted Evil I wonder if he has fantasies about twins...? LMAO Ok, I'll shut up now Big Laugh
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

jade wrote:TWIN BLOGS = Happiness <3
    I saw that Manpei's was translated somewhere on tumblr, but...
    *sing-song* I~ can~ do~ it~ better~♪ Razz lol
    (Sorry, I just really enjoy translating for our lovely Twins <3)

~*~*~*~*~

MANPEI

"Limo"

Twins appreciation - Page 9 892_large

Hello ☆
    Thanks for all the comments

I'm sorry I really haven't been able to update...
    But I'm really grateful.

So it's summer~
    It's hot~
    No one's gotten heat stroke, right?
    Please make sure to drink plenty of water.

I'm doing my best for
    Ouran High School Host Club!!

If I think about it, it's almost half-way through!! It's really gone by "in the blink of an eye"

How are Hikaru & Kaoru...?
    In my own way, I'm portraying Kaoru through trial and error.
    But now I think we've become 'one in the same'!!
    I've been playing Kaoru with great care.
    Cause, you know, it's really fun ☆

Since Ouran debuted, I've been moving around in a limo ☆

...that's a lie.
    I'm always riding the train (laugh)

But the limo we use for the drama did take us to Omotesando ☆
    What extravagance!!!
    The four of us rode back in luxury ♪
    But we were worn out, so all 4 of us crashed (laugh)
    And before I knew it, we were at Omotesando m(__)m

I should have had stronger willpower (to stay awake)!!

Today I'm off!
    But I'm pretty exhausted and my health is crumbling so I'm going to use the time for some "self-maintenance".

I'll update again later ☆彡

~*~*~*~

SHINPEI

"Salon ♪"

Twins appreciation - Page 9 905_large

Hello!

It was hot again today...
    Hot enough to make me feel miserable!
    Actually, I'm just getting sick of summer...

I think the exhaustion from shooting day after day has been building up m(._.)m
    Today I was off, so I had a restful sleep.
    I'll take good care of myself so I can feel refreshed and keep doing my best for the filming!

Changing the topic, we went to the salon the other day ♪
    Lately the salon that takes care of us is the ☆apish Rita☆ salon on Omotesando
    which is stylish and really cozy ♪
    More than anything else, everyone on the staff is sociable and fun.
    Today's picture was taken with the stylist Honda Haruhiko who always does our hair ☆
    Popular-name Haru ☆
    He's a really cool and dependable guy that always listens to our whims.
    Haru, please keep taking care of us!

I'll update again later, ok? ♪
    Good night ☆

~*~*~*~*~

Look at Haruhiko, just standing there all casually... between the twins... the sexy, delicious, wonderful twins...

They often say male hair stylists are gay. I wonder if this one is? If so, he was probably in heaven Twisted Evil I wonder if he has fantasies about twins...? LMAO Ok, I'll shut up now Big Laugh
    Jade!! Arigatou! Haha You DID do it better. What a happy coincidence that you love translating the twins, and we love reading translated twins! I love you
    [Edit: by the way, you really do have a talent for this. All of your translations read so naturally and I think you capture the atmosphere/intended emotion really well while using phrases that sound appropriate for native anglophones. Is this what you want to do professionally?]

I feel like at least half the stylists in Japan are male. I think style/fashion is just more popular and "cool" for guys in Japan (or more socially-acceptable). Someone correct me if I'm misguided here...

But yeah, I'd give anything to be Honda Haruhiko. Look at him...smug bastard. "Yeah, I put my hands all over the twins every day. Also, I get paid for it."

Another note: Thanks everyone for all the wonderful pictures!! Hug

I've been watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji because it has the twins and Hiro Mizushima. The twins pop up from time to time, and each time I'm startled by the sudden pretty crowding my screen (and always a double-dose!).

I can't remember who was asking about how much English the brothers Takagi know and about them writing English phrases now and again, but it's pretty common for Japanese to use English or phrases borrowed from English. It seemed everyone I came across knew at least some... if the boys didn't continue on to college (more specifically, study English in college), it HAS been a while since they've had an English class. But I'm betting they could hold a simplified conversation, at least Like a Star @ heaven

Perhaps we should plan to use a little more body language...you know, to help with the language barrier... Wink
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:20 pm

oh yes
    I'm sure the twins use lots of
    "body language"
    when they're at home together

YOU GUYS I CAN'T GET OVER THE HOME PRACTICE JOKES.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT
    I REGRET NOTHING
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:oh yes
    "body language"

AND YOU KNOW WHAT
    I REGRET NOTHING

Then I shall sit here consummed with absolutely no regrets by your side. HOME PRACTICE JOKES FTW.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

[Thanks for the translations again jade!! You officially rock my sox!! ]

I definitely think that men being fashionable is more "socially acceptable" in Japan than it is in other Westernized countries.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that Man and Shin have got more fashion sense than the average female Laughing

I always thought that Japan was the fashion capital of the world anyway. Personally, when it comes to looking for fashion inspiration, I always look at the Japanese magazines first (I mean I can't read Japanese anyway, so the least I can do is stare at the pictures, right? Razz )

It seems like what some Americans still refer to as "gay" or the "metrosexual" look, other people would define it as "Guys who actually know how to dress themselves," you know?
    (Why does a guy automatically have to be gay, just because he actually takes care in how he dresses? Rolling Eyes )

Anywho, at first glance, that hair stylist actually looked like a little kid to me. . .LOL
    I did the same thing when I first saw a picture of the twins. . .(I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Japanese are #1 when it comes to keeping their youthful looks. No wonder they live the longest!)

"Yeah, I put my hands all over the twins every day. Also, I get paid for it."

Let's just picture that for a moment, shall we. . .?

The image of having the freedom to let your hands wander through the twins gorgeous and well kept hair. . .? AND getting paid for it. . .?

That hair stylist has NO idea how lucky he is (if not, I know about a half a dozen fangirls who would not hesitate to take his place Twisted Evil )
    I'm actually glad Manpei posted that little fact in his update, because I was just having my own hair set today, when (as usual) I started thinking about the twins and suddenly thought, "I wonder who does their hair? They've been into coloring it a lot lately. . .do they do it themselves or do they go to an actual salon. . .?"

This is good stuff! Cool

Now for more Takagi eye-candy. . .here's the 1st installment of a bunch of Manpei pics I found today. Enjoy!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 71410
    *Another bed-cam picture lol* Does he sleep with his own Kuma-chan too. . .?

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Img20022

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Major_10
    *And another bed-cam picture. . .* I'm starting to sense a pattern with this guy. . . Rolling Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 9 20090210
    *He actually found a shop called "Manpei" Surprised *

Twins appreciation - Page 9 20090510
    *I just love that expression on his face*

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Img20023
    *It's guys like Manpei who are the reason why I have such a big weakness for guys who wear glasses. . . What a Face *

and last but not least. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Manpei14
    *I'm not sure who drew this, but yes, it's supposed to be a drawing of Manpei. . . Very Happy *

There's a lot more where that came from, so stay tuned. . .

Last edited by Mrs.ManpeiTakagi on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

The image of having the freedom to let your hands wander through the twins gorgeous and well kept hair. . .? AND getting paid for it. . .?

That hair stylist has NO idea how lucky he is (if not, I know about a half a dozen fangirls who would not hesitate to take his place Twisted Evil)

This is one of the reasons I want to be a fashion designer for j-rock bands as a dream job when I grow up. XD Not only do I adore a lot of the clothing from the Visual Kei genre and would love to make clothing like that for a living, I'd get to meet and clothe the beautiful men. >w<

YOU GUYS THE PICTURES AND TRANSLATIONS ARE AWESOME, KEEP IT UP. Very Happy
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:02 am

setolove wrote:
    seaweed wrote:OMG! Thank you thank you thank you I love you these gifs are awesome! BTW, do you know which episode is this from? I'd love to watch it sometime Very Happy

^__________^ Yay I'm glad you liked the gifs~~ <3333333333
    It's from ep 36! Very Happy
    And ep 38 is the one where Shinpei appears~~ ^_^

Thanks so much! I'll watch it when I'm free Very Happy

setolove wrote:
    lol I'm putting this gif here since they are just way too cute when they were playing around~~ I love you

Soooo cute! I just want to squish them together!

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Oh, you guys have NOOOO idea how much I want to hear them speak English!!!! A simple 2 or 3 sentences would make me happy. Even as I'm sitting here, I'm imagining what they would sound like, introducing themselves in English. . .sending a little shout out to their fans. . .
    SO SEXY!!!! Twisted Evil

Maybe we should leave a comment or something on their blog or facebook asking them to speak english... Very Happy

annanipples wrote:
    "body language"

AND YOU KNOW WHAT
    I REGRET NOTHING

Then I shall sit here consummed with absolutely no regrets by your side. HOME PRACTICE JOKES FTW.

Please make more macros out of these pics because I fail at making them.

Twins appreciation - Page 9 1_1_p10

Twins appreciation - Page 9 1_p23410

Twins appreciation - Page 9 59410

Twins appreciation - Page 9 830_la10

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:06 am

You're welcome everyone!! I'm having just as much fun translating as you guys do reading them (^________^)v

And everyone else who posted some lovely pictures = MY UNDYING GRATITUDE <3

Reina wrote:
    Jade!! Arigatou! Haha You DID do it better. What a happy coincidence that you love translating the twins, and we love reading translated twins! I love you
    [Edit: by the way, you really do have a talent for this. All of your translations read so naturally and I think you capture the atmosphere/intended emotion really well while using phrases that sound appropriate for native anglophones. Is this what you want to do professionally?]

I feel like at least half the stylists in Japan are male. I think style/fashion is just more popular and "cool" for guys in Japan (or more socially-acceptable). Someone correct me if I'm misguided here...

But yeah, I'd give anything to be Honda Haruhiko. Look at him...smug bastard. "Yeah, I put my hands all over the twins every day. Also, I get paid for it."

You're so sweet!! T_T I read your praise a few times over and it gave me the warm-fuzzies <333 AND it made me feel really motivated to work hard >:3 Because YES!! It's exactly what I want to do professionally!! Not only do I love translating our dear twins, but it selfishly gives me lots of practice and many works that I can choose from to put in my Translation & Writing Portfolio when the time comes. But for now, I'm still trying to improve my Japanese and starting to write short stories. I'll take the JLPT (again) in December. My kanji is still weak and I suck at tests so I keep screwing it up (x.x) But hopefully some day soon... *daydreams*

ANYWAY! XD My comment about him being gay was mostly facetious :p I'm just irritated by his twin sandwich and that smug look~ I'm sure Haruhiko is a great, nice, wonderful guy... but all I can think now is "what a bitch" lol But for sure, guys in Japan are way more fashion-conscious than their counterparts around the world. Which is perfect for us, because our dear ones are always so sexy!

"body language"

AND YOU KNOW WHAT
    I REGRET NOTHING

YES. I can't get enough of them! Please keep making HOME PRACTICE jokes for the enjoyment of us all XDD

setolove wrote:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE I love you

seaweed wrote:
    Please make more macros out of these pics because I fail at making them.

Twins appreciation - Page 9 1_1_p10

Twins appreciation - Page 9 1_p23410

Twins appreciation - Page 9 830_la10

IT SHOULD BE A CONTEST! Who can make the best macros from these lovely pictures seaweed has provided us with~~~ (^-^)b

Also:

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

I LOVE THIS Very Happy

Last edited by jade on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:09 am

[quote="Mrs.ManpeiTakagi]

Now for more Takagi eye-candy. . .here's the 1st installment of a bunch of Manpei pics I found today. Enjoy!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 71410
    *Another bed-cam picture lol* Does he sleep with his own Kuma-chan too. . .?

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Img20022

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Major_10
    *And another bed-cam picture. . .* I'm starting to sense a pattern with this guy. . . Rolling Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 9 20090210
    *He actually found a shop called "Manpei" Surprised *

Twins appreciation - Page 9 20090510
    *I just love that expression on his face*

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Img20023
    *It's guys like Manpei who are the reason why I have such a big weakness for guys who wear glasses. . . What a Face *

and last but not least. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Manpei14
    *I'm not sure who drew this, but yes, it's supposed to be a drawing of Manpei. . . Very Happy *

There's a lot more where that came from, so stay tuned. . .

[/quote]

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!! Hug

Those pics are awesome!!! You guys are the best! I am so totally making my own seperate file for my Takagi twin photos now.

Manpei is such a hottie, I love his little sly smirk. Even though I love both of the twins, I'm leaning more towards Manpei nowadays. . .
    I especially love the picture of him with the glasses on ^_^ And the drawing of Manpei is cute too, I wonder if he did it himself. . .?

The twins really like taking pictures of themselves in bed don't they? Manpei especially seems like the first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning is grab his cell phone and takes a pic of his messy bedhead lol Its so cute!

Now that I think about it, I normally don't crush on guys that slim (I prefer the thick ones with muscles). . .but I think I'm beginning to have a change of heart. . . I love you

I adore the pictures and translations everyone, I can't wait to see more!

Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 am

jade wrote:You're welcome everyone!! I'm having just as much fun translating as you guys do reading them (^________^)v

Reina wrote:

You're so sweet!! T_T I read your praise a few times over and it gave me the warm-fuzzies <333 AND it made me feel really motivated to work hard >:3 Because YES!! It's exactly what I want to do professionally!! Not only do I love translating our dear twins, but it selfishly gives me lots of practice and many works that I can choose from to put in my Translation & Writing Portfolio when the time comes. But for now, I'm still trying to improve my Japanese and starting to write short stories. I'll take the JLPT (again) in December. My kanji is still weak and I suck at tests so I keep screwing it up (x.x) But hopefully some day soon... *daydreams*

Very Happy You deserve a never-ending supply of the warm fuzzies!! How long have you been studying Japanese? Good luck with the JLPT! Ganbatte ne~ We're all super-grateful for YOUR home practice! Hug
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 am

Reina wrote:
    jade wrote:You're welcome everyone!! I'm having just as much fun translating as you guys do reading them (^________^)v

Reina wrote:

Very Happy You deserve a never-ending supply of the warm fuzzies!! How long have you been studying Japanese? Good luck with the JLPT! Ganbatte ne~ We're all super-grateful for YOUR home practice! Hug

AHAHA well played home practice reference Twisted Evil

I've been studying Japanese in a classroom for 4 years. I've been studying off and on after graduating... but it's been more "off" than "on"! It's hard to know how to approach studying on my own, so I haven't been doing a good job. But if you consider living in Japan itself to be "studying", then I'd say 5 years total XD

Thanks for you JLPT luck. I'M REALLY GOING TO PASS THAT DAMN TEST THIS TIME, I SWEAR IT!! I even bought a JLPT practice test the other day. And 2 kanji workbooks and a reading practice workbook to study~ *super dedicated pose*

(Plus, you know, all my reading practice when it comes to magazine articles and blogs Razz )
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 am

"body language"

AND YOU KNOW WHAT
    I REGRET NOTHING

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

That hair stylist has NO idea how lucky he is (if not, I know about a half a dozen fangirls who would not hesitate to take his place Twisted Evil)

Oh god. And now with Home Practice in mind, Shinpei saying 'He's a really cool and dependable guy that always listens to our whims.
    Haru, please keep taking care of us!'
    is now a double entendre. The lucky bastard..

Also, Jade you are AMAZING. :<3:

And this image?
    I saw it and the first thing I thought was 'hah, you lost the gayoff'.
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 am

Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?

Nope, we're just running from the fangirls. Ninja THIS WAY THEY CAN'T REACH US AND OUR HOME PRACTICE.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 am

annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?

Nope, we're just running from the fangirls. Ninja THIS WAY THEY CAN'T REACH US AND OUR HOME PRACTICE.

But look at their faces! Are those the faces of a triumphant couple sneaking away from fangirls to practice? Afterall, what is 'practice' if there is nothing to practice for?
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:54 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?

But look at their faces! Are those the faces of a triumphant couple sneaking away from fangirls to practice? Afterall, what is 'practice' if there is nothing to practice for?

Aww come on those expressions are just acting. DON'T YOU KNOW THEY'RE AMAZING ACTORS, ISI. Shocked
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?

Aww come on those expressions are just acting. DON'T YOU KNOW THEY'RE AMAZING ACTORS, ISI. Shocked
    You know... there are only so many things a couple of beautiful, male Japanese twins can do in a tiny, boring cell like that. Sure, they're making that face with the lights on... but late at night Kaoru's going to need some comforting and Hikaru will be damned if he can't step up and find some way to console his brother...

"Ne, Hikaru...it's all my fault."
    "Kaoru, you know that's not true. Come here." *embraces Kaoru and strokes his hair*
    "I'm so cold..." *grips Hikaru's jacket*
    "Then let me warm you, Brother." *kisses temple*
    "Hikaru..." *they lock eyes*

*Hikaru smirks*

.....and I'm sure you can imagine the rest. *fans self* Embarassed What was I supposed to do today?

"Shh, Kaoru! Someone will hear you!"
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 am

jade wrote:AHAHA well played home practice reference Twisted Evil

I've been studying Japanese in a classroom for 4 years. I've been studying off and on after graduating... but it's been more "off" than "on"! It's hard to know how to approach studying on my own, so I haven't been doing a good job. But if you consider living in Japan itself to be "studying", then I'd say 5 years total XD

Thanks for you JLPT luck. I'M REALLY GOING TO PASS THAT DAMN TEST THIS TIME, I SWEAR IT!! I even bought a JLPT practice test the other day. And 2 kanji workbooks and a reading practice workbook to study~ *super dedicated pose*

(Plus, you know, all my reading practice when it comes to magazine articles and blogs Razz )
    Wow it sounds like you're approaching this like a real Japanese student~ of course you'll pass this time!!

Also, how are you so much better at Japanese than I was lol? I studied for three years and lived there for half a year. I got by, but I could never translate something like an article. You are amazing!!! (because I seriously thought you were going to say 10 years or you have Japanese family or something)

Where in Japan did/do you live? Jade, will you give us a little bio of our Ouran savior? Like a Star @ heaven
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 am

Reina wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?

You know... there are only so many things a couple of beautiful, male Japanese twins can do in a tiny, boring cell like that. Sure, they're making that face with the lights on... but late at night Kaoru's going to need some comforting and Hikaru will be damned if he can't step up and find some way to console his brother...

"Kaoru, you know that's not true. Come here." *embraces Kaoru and strokes his hair*

*Hikaru smirks*

.....and I'm sure you can imagine the rest. *fans self* Embarassed What was I supposed to do today?

if my nose wasn't running right now from a cold, it would be running blood from a nosebleed. XwX
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Reina wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?

*Hikaru smirks*

if my nose wasn't running right now from a cold, it would be running blood from a nosebleed. XwX

OMG you guys are awesome! You can build a whole story out of a single picture Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:20 pm