Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by jade Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 am

Oddy wrote:
    jade wrote:I noticed that...! I translated that part and I thought, "wait, in all the other articles they live together, don't they?? Did they move!? ...wait, this is older, so... they moved back in together?? Awwwwwww~ <3"

Anyway, I'm still translating the article because I had to go home on time so I could do my tutoring session. And then instead of starting right back up with the translation like I meant to, I got a little distracted and photoshopped myself a sig (^^') But now I'm back on track, so it'll be here soon-ish <3

because....です!
    Totally a necessary use of time 8D I need to do the same....just have to decide what to do it with....hmmmmmmmmm

I just got up and was planning my day and it goes: Packing, doctor/vet appts., and magazine/photobook stuff. I never realized how many I really came back with Shocked It's really nostalgic though...and almost every single one has something about at least ONE of the twins in it XD

Hey, how about this... since I lied my ass off and went and made ANOTHER sig, you can use the other one? XD (At least until you decide something else to do for it)

annanipples wrote:Well it was worth it, I love your new sig! Very Happy

Thanks! ...but now I just made another because I'm slightly insane (^^') So now I have 2. Which do you like better?? Question
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 am

jade wrote:
    Hey, how about this... since I lied my ass off and went and made ANOTHER sig, you can use the other one? XD (At least until you decide something else to do for it)

>_>...........................
    ...........................<_<

yes, my darling, I would~!!!

Imma PM you really quick >.>
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 am

Oddy wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Hm, I figured the 'zine scans had to be from about 2007. . .have they really only been in the biz for 4-5 years. . .?

And I seriously just had to LOL at "chubby cheeked balls of adorable". Laughing

Did they really used to live apart? Shocked (Trial separation much?) X-D I didn't know that. . .kinda hard for me to picture actually.
    I noticed that as well (that they didn't really mention each other in their earliest blogs, then later on they would talk about one another all the time Smile )

Especially Shinpei, he's a total fanboy for his big bro <3

which reminds me. . .I found this on tudou a week or two ago. (Long story short, I typed in Shinpei and Manpei's full names in Japanese, and a lot of videos that I'd never seen before popped up).

This one is from that period in 2007 when they were doing seperate projects for a while, and apparently living apart.
    It's from the Nachural photoshoot DVD (?)
    The participants include:

-Jyutta Yuuki (the guy with the shaven head, he and Shin are pretty tight)
    -Kento Ono (he's the more quiet/laid back one in the clip)
    -Yukihiro Takiguchi (the one goofing off with Shin and Jyutta)
    and of course
    -Shinpei "You ate my yogurt, jerk" Takagi Cool

*Manpei Takagi was not in attendence Neutral (I'm assuming he was filming the TV show GenkiRangers at that time)

It's just interesting to see how Shinpei is when his brother isn't around (he seems to be coping well LOL) I can't get over how different he looks now. . .but I was totally loving his tan and round face :3 Nodding

Sorry about the lack of subtitles silent It's still pretty cool to watch though. I know it may be tempting to fastforward through parts of it, but if you're good little fangirls and patiently watch it all the way through, there's a special treat waiting for the Shinpei fangirls at the very end. . . Twisted Evil

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hL0_ig4bqX4/

Enjoy!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    YAY I :<3: You!!!!

I am going to go watch that....probably several times XD
    ...and I have a mag with a photoshoot of Shinpei and Jyutta I think o.o I need to look for that.

But yeah, all of the stuff I find says that they both started modeling around Nagoya in 2005 and Shinpei debuted with Prince of Tennis in '06 while Manpei's acting debut was Gekiranger in '07...so they're both still relatively new to the 'biz (and doing AWESOME if you ask me XD)

The pleasure is all mine, Oddy Very Happy

I've already watched it about 3 times in the past half hour. . .it's just very entertaining lol
    Naturally the end of the clip is my favorite part. . ..(so many pervy thoughts, so little time)

Let us know if you find that magazine, 'k? (don't worry about it if you can't haha)
    Wow, 2005 huh? [Sidebar: Just trying to think of what I was doing back in '05. . .]
    So yeah, they're still pretty new to the biz, but I agree they're doing a great job so far! If they manage to keep working hard and stay out of trouble (unlike various American actors) I think they'll really go far ^_^
    They might go back and forth between doing seperate projects and doing roles together. I've mostly seen them do comedy, but it might be interesting to see them do more serious roles down the line.

No matter what, Manny and Shinny will always have my total, 100% love and support! I love you
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Empty HeroVisit 28 Interview

Post by jade Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am

SUCCESS!!! This was a loooooong article (@_@) But, it was SO worth it!! I swear, each article is better than the last~~~ Towards the end, prepare to cry, fangirl, faint, and/or DIE at Shinpei's cute~ XD I know I did o(^-^)o I didn't think it was possible, but I love them even more now. Takagi Twins FTW!! Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------

As the fans know, the well-known Takagi Manpei, who plays GekiBlue (Fukami Retsu) in “Jyuken Sentai Geki Ranger”, and an ever-increasingly famous Takagi Shinpei, who plays in a popular musical, are identical twins. Of course, their faces also look alike ♪ But their personalities are completely different! So now we’re going to do an in-depth analysis of their shared and unshared traits.

So not only your looks are similar, but your actions are also often unconsciously synchronized, too!?
    When they look at a picture from their childhood, they're similar to the point of arguing “this is me”, “no, it’s not, that’s you” because they can’t even tell the difference. But now, their faces are clearly different. “I think it started changing around junior high school,” said Manpei. By the way, Shinpei said, “Even though we live separately now, when I start feeling bad, I find out that Manpei also randomly had the same symptoms the day before. Or when it comes to clothes, we’ll buy the exact same pair of jeans,” so it seems that there really is a strong, unconscious link! (*surprised*)

The same or different!?
    Comparing twins

☆Eye☆sight
    Manpei - 1.5
    Shinpei - 1.5

☆Mouth☆width
    Manpei - 6 cm (2.36 in)
    Shinpei - 5.7 cm (2.24 in)

☆Foot☆size
    Manpei - 27 cm (10.63 in)
    Shinpei - 26.5 cm (10.43 in)

☆Hand☆size
    Manpei – length: 18.3 cm (7.2 in); width: 9.4 cm (3.7 in)
    Shinpei – length: 18.8 cm (7.4 in); width: 10.7 cm (4.2 in)

+ Shinpei has a scar above his left eye, and it seems that’s their main distinguishing point. For their eye shape, Manpei’s eyes curve up at the corners while Shinpei’s are a little more rounded.

+ Manpei’s face shape is sharper while Shinpei’s has a softer look. Also, Manpei’s lips are thinner and firmer and Shinpei’s are plump and cute <3

+ Their fingers are the same shape, but Shinpei’s are more meaty. Maybe because he holds a tennis racket in the musical!? Manpei’s slim hands suit his “fantastic technique” <3

+ Manpei’s feet are just a little bigger. However, their shape is exact, from their big toes to their small and cute baby ones, each toe is just a little shorter than the last. Their nail shapes are also the same. Coincidentally, they’re both wearing anklets ♪

~Twin Timeline~
    Sports, first love, work – they experienced the same things at the same time

1985 October 22 - They were born in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture.
    1994 - They moved into a public elementary school in 3rd grade.
    1995 - They had their first love in elementary school.
    1998 - They entered junior high school and both started basketball.
    2000 - In their 3rd year of junior high school (9th grade), they started works as models.
    2004 - After their high school graduation, they both aimed at moving to Tokyo to become actors.

+ Pic 1: Shinpei was born premature at 1900g.(4lbs 19oz). “Right after I was born, I got pneumonia.” (Shinpei) It seems his parents were really worried (T T)

+ Pic 2: Around 2-3 years old, they went to their big sister’s Sports Day. “We would cheer her on by calling out ‘Bi~ig siste~er!’” (Manpei)

+ Pic 3/4: This is from their pre-school days. The one giving the peace sign is Manpei. When he was told to look at the camera, he posed because he loved pictures <3

+ Pic 5: This is also from their pre-school days. Manpei is on the left, and Shinpei is on the right. “Both of our parents worked, so we often went to our Grandma’s house.” (Manpei)

+ Pic 6: This was taken with their friend from their International School. “Around this time, we almost never spoke Japanese *laugh*” (Shinpei)

What got you into show business?
    Manpei: We modeled in Nagoya. A friend of our parents saw us and said “Are you interested in letting them model?” That was in our 3rd year of junior high school.

What made you want to be actors?
    Shinpei: We were maybe 17? And we had the thought, “We want to go to Tokyo…”

So you graduated high school and joined a company… Shinpei to do a popular musical and Manpei to do the well-liked Sentai show!
    Shinpei: I decided to do the musical around May or June last year.
    Manpei: I also applied, but I failed 2 times *crushed*
    Shinpei: I auditioned the next year and we had a said, “We absolutely have to stand on the stage together!”
    Manpei: But at the end, I failed… and then my manager told me, “You passed to the last audition of Sentai, so you should fight off your disappointment!” *cries*
    Shinpei: I was also extremely disappointed, so I thought “I’ll do it, too!” and we both researched for the role every day.
    Manpei: Then I became a superhero and I stand in front of kids and make-believe… I did what I could do.

It looks like you battled each other to win your roles!
    Manpei: We’re each other’s best rival.
    Shinpei: I watch Gekiranger every week, and it’s obvious that Manpei’s acting is improving, so I’m also motivated ♪
    Manpei: But because we’re twins, I don’t want us to be seen as the same. I want to act in roles that only I can do!
    Shinpei: I want us to become actors that each have their own particular style!

STUDY
    The scholar is not who you’d think!?

Which one of you was better at studying?
    Shinpei: I was better at studying. Like my musical character ♪ I seem like the idiot, but I taught Manpei (it’s my strong point!) This guy says things like “fantastic technique” but he’s much more stupid than me *laugh*
    Manpei: *bowing his head in what seems like shame* It’s not that I’m bad at it, but compared to Shinpei, I’m just inferior. But it was annoying, so when I thought in high school, “I’ll do it right and study hard”… I won! *proud* When the class rankings came out, and I beat out Shinpei, I was super happy! So to everyone that thought “Manpei’s (ranking) is lower than Shinpei’s,” I had this feeling like “Hey, look at that!” ♪

Was that only a one time thing?
    Manpei: Yep, and then I thought “Ah, that’s good enough ♪,” and was overtaken again *laugh*
    Shinpei: But through all 3 years of high school, we were in the same class, and Manpei was the Class President the whole time, while I was the Vice President.
    Manpei: When I became a 1st year student (10th grade), I went to class and the homeroom teacher looked at my face and said, “Hey, will you be the Class President?” I was surprised, but it was a good experience.

LOVE
    They both claim that the other was more popular *laugh*

Who was more popular?
    Manpei & Shinpei: Him *they point at each other at the same time*

And did you both like the same girl?
    Shinpei: All the time! In elementary school, Manpei liked the girl I also thought was cute, but when I listened to the rumors going around, I gave up. And later, I got a love letter from an older girl student that said “Thank you,” but when I looked, it was addressed, “To Manpei”… *crushed*
    Manpei: But he was more popular!

When was your first love?
    Shinpei: In 4th grade.
    Manpei: Me, too. There was a really popular girl, and my friend also liked her, and when I heard about his feelings, I wouldn’t let him know that I liked her, too. I said, “I’m rooting for you!” and chose our friendship (over love)…. But my first year in junior high school, that same girl confessed to me! I’d liked her that whole time, so I was really surprised, but since my friend liked her, I turned her down… *crushed*
    Shinpei: Wow, he’s an idiot... I never told my first love (about my feelings). It’s probably a dirty thing to say, but she had really pretty legs *laugh* She was really kind, too. But it ended in unrequited love *crushed*

SPORTS
    Their differing strong points are easily recognizable.

You’re probably good at the same sports, right?
    Manpei: Yeah, we both do surfing, basketball and soccer, and we started at the same time.

Which of you is more physically fit?
    Manpei: In junior high school, we joined the basketball team, but I was the one chosen first as a regular player, in my 1st year (7th grade).

And Shinpei?
    Shinpei: I was also chosen in my 1st year. But this guy’s so good he can do the jump shot! However, there was a time during this match when I had the ball and he wanted me to pass him the ball; so when he started going “hey, hey!” I thought, “If I’m going to pass him the ball so he can do a jump shot, I’M going to be the one to decide to pass it!” *laugh*
    Manpei: But Shinpei is faster than I am. He can do 50m (54.7 yards) in about 5.9 seconds, right? I can do it in close to 6 seconds, too, though.
    Shinpei: Yeah, I was really fast! In our junior high school long distance competition, I was rising in the top 10 standings, but by the time we were in our 3rd year (9th grade), it was a dead heat.
    Manpei: But I lost *crushed*
    Shinpei: Since the girl Manpei liked was cheering him and saying “Do your best, Manpei! <3” he was like, “Damnit! You wrecked it, you bastard!” *laugh*

RELATION
    Reliable Manpei spoils Shinpei ♪

So you’re really close, huh?
    Manpei: Yeah, we are. After I started Sentai until about December of last year, we lived together. But this guy wouldn’t do the chores and stuff properly! *laugh*
    Shinpei: Manpei’s bossy and he sounds like our parents.
    Manpei: I would have to fold both mine and Shinpei’s laundry. One time he was watching TV, and even when I said “hey, help me with this,” he ignored me. So when I said, “Look, come here and do this!” he suddenly gets up and kicks over the laundry I’d folded! I was like “Wha~at!? *angry*”!
    Shinpei: I do things at my own pace, and I’ll do it when I feel like doing it, so even though I said “I’ll do it later, just leave mine to the side,” he interrupted me and started fussing so I knocked over the whole pile of folded clothing! *laugh*

Well, how do you like living separately?
    Manpei: You see, now that we live apart, my house is squeaky clean!
    Shinpei: Because Manpei left and I stayed in our 2-person house, Manpei’s room is still there. Since it’s not only my house, and so that it’s ready for Manpei to come back at any time, I keep it really clean. I even Fabreeze Manpei’s room ♪
    Manpei: So I thought, “Oh, he can do it.” I was just spoiling him *amazed*

Takagi Manpei

In 2005, he entered show biz as a model. In 2007, he was cast as GekiBlue / Fukami Retsu in Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger and he made an explosive debut as an actor.

Birthdate: 85.10.22
    Blood type: A
    Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
    Height: 178cm (5”8 ½)
    Weight: 57kg (126 lbs)
    Body measurements: Chest – 90cm (35.4 in), Waist – 68cm (26.8 in), Hips – 83cm (32.7 in)
    Foot size: 27cm (10.6 in)
    Clothing size: small
    Hobbies: classical Chinese opera, basketball, action
    Special talents: snowboarding, handstands, basketball

~Questionaire~
    Please tell us about your best summer memory to this point.
    When I went to Hawaii and went surfing! It was the greatest feeling.
    You suddenly get a 1 week summer vacation. So, what do you do, where at, and with who?
    I’d visit my family! That, or travel overseas. I want to go to Hawaii and go surfing ☆
    If you had to lose weight for a role, what kind of diet would you try?
    First of all, muscle training!! I’d sweat!! That, and Billie’s Boot Camp ☆ *laugh*
    What’s the most relaxing place in your house? Why do you like it?
    Hmm~ the bath, I think, is the best place for me to calm down. I can hit the “reset” button there.
    What challenge do you privately think about wanting to try?
    I want to try martial arts. I want to become a strong guy so I can challenge many different types of roles. So really, I want to challenge myself in various roles.

~Psychology Test~
    A: You leave a forest and come to the ocean. As you walk along the beach, you find a shell peaking out of the sand. What kind of shell is it? 1- A thorny shell 2- A closed clam shell 3- A small, cute shell 4- A narrow, pointed shell. (3)
    B: You pick up the shell. Then what do you do? 1- You hold it to your ear 2- You make a necklace 3- You throw it back into the ocean. (3)
    C: At that time, what’s the ocean like? (It’s dyed with sunset, quiet, and I’m the only one there. It feels as if I can talk with the sea.)

Takagi Shinpei

In 2005, he entered show biz as a model. In 2006, he became popular playing the part of Momoshiro Takeshi in The Prince of Tennis Musical.

Birthdate: 85.10.22
    Blood type: A
    Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
    Height: 177cm (5”Cool
    Weight: 59kg (130 lbs)
    Body measurements: Chest – 90cm (35.4 in), Waist – 68cm (26.8 in), Hips – 83cm (32.7 in)
    Foot size: 27cm (10.6 in)
    Clothing size: small
    Hobbies: basketball, surfing, snowboarding, dancing!
    Special talents: snowboarding, basketball

~Questionaire~
    Please tell us about your best summer memory to this point.
    When I went to Hawaii and went surfing! It was the best.
    You suddenly get a 1 week summer vacation. So, what do you do, where at, and with who?
    I’d go on a trip overseas with all of my friends.
    If you had to lose weight for a role, what kind of diet would you try?
    I wouldn’t! I’m trying really hard right now to build up my body. But if I did, I would go on the natto diet.
    What’s the most relaxing place in your house? Why do you like it?
    The living room. I love the sofa, and on my days off, I spend 80% of my time there!
    What challenge do you privately think about wanting to try?
    5-man indoor soccer. Because I was on the soccer team in elementary school!!

~Psychology Test~
    A: You leave a forest and come to the ocean. As you walk along the beach, you find a shell peaking out of the sand. What kind of shell is it? 1- A thorny shell 2- A closed clam shell 3- A small, cute shell 4- A narrow, pointed shell. (4)
    B: You pick up the shell. Then what do you do? 1- You hold it to your ear 2- You make a necklace 3- You throw it back into the ocean. (3)
    C: At that time, what’s the ocean like? (An ocean dyed with sunset.)

Just because we’re twins, doesn’t mean I want us to seem the same. Let’s work together to become actors that can do different things!

Shinpei -> Manpei
    When you got the part of GekiBlue, I was as happy as if it had happened to me! You’re my rival but you’re also my very best friend!

Shinpei has tried living apart from Manpei, but says, “It’s horribly lonely…… when I go home, there are a lot of Manpei’s things there, but he’s not. I understand now just how much Manpei does for me.” Manpei says, “In elementary school, Shinpei was more level-headed than me, but since we moved to Tokyo, when we visit our family, our parents tell me, ‘Please watch out for Shinpei, because we’re worried about him.’ He’s like Jan (from Gekiranger), just like Jan! *laugh*” In other words, Manpei continues to act like the older brother and Shinpei continues to act like the younger brother. The relationship has balanced out so that level-headed Manpei spoils mischievous Shinpei <3
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:07 pm

jade wrote:Shinpei has tried living apart from Manpei, but says, “It’s horribly lonely…… when I go home, there are a lot of Manpei’s things there, but he’s not. I understand now just how much Manpei does for me.” Manpei says, “In elementary school, Shinpei was more level-headed than me, but since we moved to Tokyo, when we visit our family, our parents tell me, ‘Please watch out for Shinpei, because we’re worried about him.’ He’s like Jan (from Gekiranger), just like Jan! *laugh*” In other words, Manpei continues to act like the older brother and Shinpei continues to act like the younger brother. The relationship has balanced out so that level-headed Manpei spoils mischievous Shinpei <3

..........I LOVE YOU JADE!!! Hug Thank you so much for taking the time to translate! *hugs more*
    They are both just so cute!! Their brotherly bond is so beautiful! T_T
    Ah so they have an older sister! I didn't know that! XD She must be proud to have two nice younger brothers like them~ ^___^

AND I JUST LOVED THE WHOLE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!! Awwww Shinpei keeping the apartment nice and clean for when Manpei comes back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *dying from all the love*
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

"1998 - They entered junior high school and both started basketball."

"When was your first love?
    Manpei: Me, too. There was a really popular girl, and my friend also liked her, and when I heard about his feelings, I wouldn’t let him know that I liked her, too. I said, “I’m rooting for you!” and chose our friendship (over love)…. But my first year in junior high school, that same girl confessed to me! I’d liked her that whole time, so I was really surprised, but since my friend liked her, I turned her down… *crushed*
    Shinpei: Wow, he’s an idiot... I never told my first love (about my feelings). It’s probably a dirty thing to say, but she had really pretty legs *laugh* She was really kind, too. But it ended in unrequited love *crushed*"

They fit so perfectly with Hikaru and Kaoru its untrue!! <3
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Sooooo many comments I have for this interview. . .
    (Thanks for the perfect translation again jade Hug )

So many things I didn't know about them previously.

For starters, I have to put my two-cents in on the question they were asked "If you had to lose weight for a role, what diet would you try?"
    (Honestly, what head case would take a look at either one of the twins and come to the conclusion 'Hey, you need to lose weight. . . .'?) Mad

+ Manpei’s face shape is sharper while Shinpei’s has a softer look. Also, Manpei’s lips are thinner and firmer and Shinpei’s are plump and cute <3
    -Physically, these traits are the only way I think most of us can tell them apart Big Laugh
    Great, now I can't stop thinking about Shinpei's plump, pouty and totally kissable lips

2004: The same year they graduated high school is the same year I started my freshman year. . .trippy Wink

+ Pic 6: This was taken with their friend from their International School. “Around this time, we almost never spoke Japanese *laugh*” (Shinpei)
    -So. . .if at that time they "almost never spoke Japanese", what did they speak when they were at school. . .? Suspect (English maybe?)

-They're both about 5"8'-5"8' 1/2 (Is it just my weird vision, or do they seem shorter on TV. . .?)

-So they DO have an older sister! I remember reading a few of their blogs and a couple of times they mentioned a "big sister", but I thought they were just affectionately refering to an older female friend or maybe a woman they had worked with previously. . .
    I remember I found this picture online last week, and I was wondering who those kids in the picture are. But if they have an older sister, could they perhaps be the twins' nieces. . .? confused (Not sayin' for sure, just throwing it out as a possibility)
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Takagi10

And last but not least. . .

I think we all recognize by now that Manpei totally spoils Shinpei tongue but personally I find it totally adorable/appropriate. Their "big brother-little brother" relationship is absolutely perfect, and from what I can tell, they seem to be pretty comfortable with it as well ^_^

Thanks again for the awesome post! Each one definitely seems better than the last! Cool

Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 pm

They are both ALL SORTS of freaking adorable XDD I was dying inside transcribing the interview..especially with the thing about Manpei wanting to beat Shinpei at school SO BAD~

As for the sister, they actually have five older sisters (and one older brother). I read it in a 50 questions interview from Gekiranger. It's uber cute so I'll try to transcribe it for Jade or just translate it for y'all soon!!

Also, Jade dear, you are spot on as always ♥ I'll be making you some new LJ icons or whatnot as soon as I can~ (also your box....I shall have your box out soon!)
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Oh wow thanks so much for the translations jade! Very Happy

jade wrote:
    + Their fingers are the same shape, but Shinpei’s are more meaty. Maybe because he holds a tennis racket in the musical!? Manpei’s slim hands suit his “fantastic technique” <3

Hmm a "fantastic technique" involving fingers. I wonder what that is Laughing *Must.Stop.Thinking.Dirty.Thoughts*

jade wrote:
    And did you both like the same girl?
    Shinpei: All the time! In elementary school, Manpei liked the girl I also thought was cute, but when I listened to the rumors going around, I gave up. And later, I got a love letter from an older girl student that said “Thank you,” but when I looked, it was addressed, “To Manpei”… *crushed*
    Manpei: But he was more popular!

Aww~ It must suck when you get mistaken for your twin during these circumstances.

jade wrote:
    When was your first love?
    Shinpei: Wow, he’s an idiot... I never told my first love (about my feelings). It’s probably a dirty thing to say, but she had really pretty legs *laugh* She was really kind, too. But it ended in unrequited love *crushed*

Oh Shinpei, you're too cute. Admiring girls' legs is not dirty. At least not for me Laughing

jade wrote:
    Shinpei has tried living apart from Manpei, but says, “It’s horribly lonely…… when I go home, there are a lot of Manpei’s things there, but he’s not. I understand now just how much Manpei does for me.” Manpei says, “In elementary school, Shinpei was more level-headed than me, but since we moved to Tokyo, when we visit our family, our parents tell me, ‘Please watch out for Shinpei, because we’re worried about him.’ He’s like Jan (from Gekiranger), just like Jan! *laugh*” In other words, Manpei continues to act like the older brother and Shinpei continues to act like the younger brother. The relationship has balanced out so that level-headed Manpei spoils mischievous Shinpei <3

They really are too adorable for words. Thanks again for the translations! Very Happy
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Oddy wrote:
    As for the sister, they actually have five older sisters (and one older brother).

I read this and all I could think was "JESUS CHRIST."
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Oddy wrote:
    As for the sister, they actually have five older sisters (and one older brother).

I read this and all I could think was "JESUS CHRIST."

I KNOW RIGHT??!

All this time, I really thought that it was just the two of them, I didn't know they had a whole Brady Bunch thing goin' on. . . Shocked

So that must mean that Man and Shin are the babies of the family (Shinpei, being the "absolute baby")

Jeez, can you imagine living in a house with twin little brothers? affraid

I wonder how far apart in age all the siblings are. . . .?

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:16 am

Just wanted to share this cute picture of them!

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Tumblr_lpsqmoNWDp1qe3ytno1_500
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 am

Just to update on how I'm progressing on "Operation: Stalking Manpei and Shinpei Takagi via the Internet". . .

I know I'm late with this one, but I just finished watching the fanvideo for the song "Make It Out" sung by our lovely Manpei-kun. And here's my honest opinion about the song. . .

*inaudible high-pitched fangirl babbling* Razz

I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! Very Happy

Manpei has a very strong singing voice, not bad at all. I just played the video for the 5th time in the past hour^_^

Also, I found some more cute pics of our boys, I thought I'd share them with y'all.

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Funtim10
    *Do they know how to dress uber-cool or what?* Cool

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Just_c10

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Manpei11
    *a very cool/sexy looking Manpei playing guitar* I love you

And here's just a random question I was thinking about that you guys can ponder about on your own if you want. . .

How do you all think the twins are when it comes to members of the opposite sex? I've never read about them being in any sort of romantic relationship with anyone (not counting each other Laughing )
    Does anyone think that they've had good/back luck with women in the past? Or maybe they're just private about any relationships they may have. . .?
    Maybe they're more focused on their work right now and aren't interested in dating. . .?

Whatchu think? confused

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:Also, I found some more cute pics of our boys, I thought I'd share them with y'all.

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Funtim10
    *Do they know how to dress uber-cool or what?* Cool

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Just_c10

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Manpei11
    *a very cool/sexy looking Manpei playing guitar* I love you

And here's just a random question I was thinking about that you guys can ponder about on your own if you want. . .

How do you all think the twins are when it comes to members of the opposite sex? I've never read about them being in any sort of romantic relationship with anyone (not counting each other Laughing )
    Does anyone think that they've had good/back luck with women in the past? Or maybe they're just private about any relationships they may have. . .?
    Maybe they're more focused on their work right now and aren't interested in dating. . .?

Whatchu think? confused

I can't get enough of all the awesome Manpei and Shinpei pics!!! <333333333
    It's like I could stare at them for hours!! Embarassed

Sexy guys playing instruments are sexier. What a Face

lol what love? the only love is for each other! LOL Razz
    Kidding kidding. XD Anyways, but I guess they wouldn't really talk about any relationship that they have or had when they are actors. They are free to talk about any relationship before they became celebrities but a lot of times, agencies forbid any sort of relationship talk on public. Hardly anyone knows about celebrity relationships until those people announced it on public and that's 90% because they are getting married. XD

lol but yeah it seems they only talk about relationships that didn't work. Like Shinpei's unrequired loved or how Manpei rejected that girl. XD I'm sure they were very popular in school though so they probably did have a girlfriend at one point.........I'm not sure though.
    or they probably didn't want anyone else because all they needed was each other
    LOL ok I'll go now. XD I keep thinking things I shouldn't have. XDDD
    OH BUT OURAN IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR AND 30 MINS!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333
    Basketball Basketball <- *biased* I'm excited about the basketball scene the most!!!
    I'm curious as to what will happen.............. Twisted Evil
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Whatchu think? confused

Thanks for the video and the pictures!! <3

As for how they are with women... I think they addressed that a bit in the interviews. It seems like they were pretty popular with the girls in school, or least were pretty average. But I haven't heard anything about them being in relationships since they became famous. They don't seem to talk about that part of their life. Probably because they're famous. Even if they have one, it's not good to talk about girlfriends because it hurts their image of "available"...
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:22 am

jade wrote:Even if they have one, it's not good to talk about girlfriends because it hurts their image of "available"...
    OR... their image of being a "twincest" Razz

Really, I tried to search the net and I can't find any rumor of them having a relationship with other actress or anything.

LOL, except there's a rumor recently that the Takagi twin's relationship is suspicious and that they're really having the forbidden twincest relationship XD

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 am

yanie wrote:LOL, except there's a rumor recently that the Takagi twin's relationship is suspicious and that they're really having the forbidden twincest relationship XD

LOL!!!
    I usually don't care much for rumors but THIS!! <3333333333
    I wonder if they've heard of the rumor. XD They would probably be like Shocked Shocked
    Akira14
    Akira14
    Commoner

Post by Akira14 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Since the twins are my favourite characters in the manga - and I'm so disappointed that both the anime and probably the drama won't show the growth they had ç_ç - I was a little puzzled by Manpei and Shinpei at first... Now I just love them!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Akira14 wrote:Since the twins are my favourite characters in the manga - and I'm so disappointed that both the anime and probably the drama won't show the growth they had ç_ç - I was a little puzzled by Manpei and Shinpei at first... Now I just love them!

They are both so cute~ <3333
    It's kind of hard to not like them when they are being so adorable and very humble! Plus they always do their best in anything they do! *looks up in admiration* sunny
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Onegai
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Toocuteforwords
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm

setolove wrote:
    Akira14 wrote:Since the twins are my favourite characters in the manga - and I'm so disappointed that both the anime and probably the drama won't show the growth they had ç_ç - I was a little puzzled by Manpei and Shinpei at first... Now I just love them!

They are both so cute~ <3333
    It's kind of hard to not like them when they are being so adorable and very humble! Plus they always do their best in anything they do! *looks up in admiration* sunny
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Onegai
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Toocuteforwords

Speaking of adorable, I recognize your gifs are from "Indigo no Yoru". Cool

Interesting show, its the first time I've ever seen a drama that's a comedy AND a mystery. . . Suspect

I've watched up to episode 16 so far (if anyone knows where else I can watch the drama, I'd be ever so thankful :3 Nodding )
    I like the twins characters on that show, they're basically the comic reliefs or the loveable knuckleheads as I like to call them ^_^

I have a picture I found of them from one of the episodes I haven't seen yet. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Twins_10

*I'm not exactly sure of what they're doing, but they still look cute, right?*

Here's some more random pics I found on their blogs, I thought you all might like 'em
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Love_o10

*These are 2 of Man and Shin's dogs. The big monster-dog is "Oliver-kun" and the little runt is called "Love-kun" I love you Love-kun lives with Manpei and Shinpei and Oliver-kun lives at their parents house*

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Cute_m10
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 20090710

*Manpei really likes taking pictures of himself in bed. . . :3 Nodding *

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Shinpe11

*Shinpei-cam*

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Shinpe12

*This is a picture of Shin from back in 2007. He should really take pictures like that more often. . . . Twisted Evil *

Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 pm

..............................I love you SO MUCH right now Hug
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 Cute_m10
    Twins appreciation - Page 6 20090710

*Manpei really likes taking pictures of himself in bed. . . :3 Nodding

We totally LOVE that Manpei likes to take pictures of himself in bed...

*sigh* Imagine seeing that for real ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
    ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Post by ChaoticNipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:06 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

Whatchu think? confused

I think they're secretly married to each other...
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 am

yanie wrote:
    jade wrote:Even if they have one, it's not good to talk about girlfriends because it hurts their image of "available"...
    OR... their image of being a "twincest" Razz

Really, I tried to search the net and I can't find any rumor of them having a relationship with other actress or anything.

LOL, except there's a rumor recently that the Takagi twin's relationship is suspicious and that they're really having the forbidden twincest relationship XD

Reina wrote:
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    *Manpei really likes taking pictures of himself in bed. . . :3 Nodding

We totally LOVE that Manpei likes to take pictures of himself in bed...

*sigh* Imagine seeing that for real ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

ChaoticNipples wrote:

I think they're secretly married to each other...

Oh you guys don't start putting things into my crazy fangirl mind! Laughing

Also, does anyone know where I can get subs for Indigo no yoru? I've been trying to look for it but I can't find any... I would really love to watch it but it sucks that I can't understand Japanese T_T
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am

seaweed wrote:Also, does anyone know where I can get subs for Indigo no yoru? I've been trying to look for it but I can't find any... I would really love to watch it but it sucks that I can't understand Japanese T_T

I WANT TO KNOW TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS, PLEASE TELL US!!!!!! *desperate* T_T

Oh and I just LOVE Manpei's pic when he is on his bed.............. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:17 am