Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Reina Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 am

seaweed wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Reina wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?
    Twins appreciation - Page 10 59410
    I saw it and the first thing I thought was 'hah, you lost the gayoff'.

Nope, we're just running from the fangirls. Ninja THIS WAY THEY CAN'T REACH US AND OUR HOME PRACTICE.

But look at their faces! Are those the faces of a triumphant couple sneaking away from fangirls to practice? Afterall, what is 'practice' if there is nothing to practice for?

Aww come on those expressions are just acting. DON'T YOU KNOW THEY'RE AMAZING ACTORS, ISI. Shocked
    You know... there are only so many things a couple of beautiful, male Japanese twins can do in a tiny, boring cell like that. Sure, they're making that face with the lights on... but late at night Kaoru's going to need some comforting and Hikaru will be damned if he can't step up and find some way to console his brother...

"Ne, Hikaru...it's all my fault."
    "Kaoru, you know that's not true. Come here." *embraces Kaoru and strokes his hair*
    "I'm so cold..." *grips Hikaru's jacket*
    "Then let me warm you, Brother." *kisses temple*
    "Hikaru..." *they lock eyes*

*Hikaru smirks*

.....and I'm sure you can imagine the rest. *fans self* Embarassed What was I supposed to do today?

"Shh, Kaoru! Someone will hear you!"
    if my nose wasn't running right now from a cold, it would be running blood from a nosebleed. XwX

OMG you guys are awesome! You can build a whole story out of a single picture Very Happy
    Well I definitely think someone should turn this into a story! I would read the sh!t out of that. -_-;

Any fic writers here?
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Reina wrote:
    seaweed wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Reina wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

And this image?
    Twins appreciation - Page 10 59410
    I saw it and the first thing I thought was 'hah, you lost the gayoff'.

Nope, we're just running from the fangirls. Ninja THIS WAY THEY CAN'T REACH US AND OUR HOME PRACTICE.

But look at their faces! Are those the faces of a triumphant couple sneaking away from fangirls to practice? Afterall, what is 'practice' if there is nothing to practice for?

Aww come on those expressions are just acting. DON'T YOU KNOW THEY'RE AMAZING ACTORS, ISI. Shocked
    You know... there are only so many things a couple of beautiful, male Japanese twins can do in a tiny, boring cell like that. Sure, they're making that face with the lights on... but late at night Kaoru's going to need some comforting and Hikaru will be damned if he can't step up and find some way to console his brother...

"Ne, Hikaru...it's all my fault."
    "Kaoru, you know that's not true. Come here." *embraces Kaoru and strokes his hair*
    "I'm so cold..." *grips Hikaru's jacket*
    "Then let me warm you, Brother." *kisses temple*
    "Hikaru..." *they lock eyes*

*Hikaru smirks*

.....and I'm sure you can imagine the rest. *fans self* Embarassed What was I supposed to do today?

"Shh, Kaoru! Someone will hear you!"
    if my nose wasn't running right now from a cold, it would be running blood from a nosebleed. XwX

OMG you guys are awesome! You can build a whole story out of a single picture Very Happy
    Well I definitely think someone should turn this into a story! I would read the sh!t out of that. -_-;

Any fic writers here?

Oh...don't tempt me. I shouldn't be taking on any new projects until the 26th at least. Razz And it's been years since I've written for Ouran...

MAKE ANNA WRITE IT. SHE'S THE ONE REPRESENTING THE TWIN TEAM IN HOME PRACTICE.
    ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Post by ChaoticNipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Kaoru will drop the soap...
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:30 pm

ChaoticNipples wrote:Kaoru will drop the soap...

XD They're only there cause they were arrested for public indecency.
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 pm

*cackles* Twisted Evil You are my favorite person right now <3

Reina wrote:
    jade wrote:AHAHA well played home practice reference Twisted Evil

I've been studying Japanese in a classroom for 4 years. I've been studying off and on after graduating... but it's been more "off" than "on"! It's hard to know how to approach studying on my own, so I haven't been doing a good job. But if you consider living in Japan itself to be "studying", then I'd say 5 years total XD

Thanks for you JLPT luck. I'M REALLY GOING TO PASS THAT DAMN TEST THIS TIME, I SWEAR IT!! I even bought a JLPT practice test the other day. And 2 kanji workbooks and a reading practice workbook to study~ *super dedicated pose*

(Plus, you know, all my reading practice when it comes to magazine articles and blogs Razz )
    Wow it sounds like you're approaching this like a real Japanese student~ of course you'll pass this time!!

Also, how are you so much better at Japanese than I was lol? I studied for three years and lived there for half a year. I got by, but I could never translate something like an article. You are amazing!!! (because I seriously thought you were going to say 10 years or you have Japanese family or something)

Where in Japan did/do you live? Jade, will you give us a little bio of our Ouran savior? Like a Star @ heaven

LOL~ I'm nowhere near a savior. I'm just another fellow obsessive fangirl XDD But I live near Nagasaki in Kyushu.
    As for my Japanese level... I don't know. I started studying Japanese for the purpose of becoming a translator. Maybe that has something to do with it? And I'm a perfectionist and I'm really hard on myself. I always feel that I could be working harder. And I always want to run before I can walk. I'm frustrated I can't pick up Japanese novels and read them, even though not being able to do something that high-level yet is normal. There are tons of kanji/words I have to look up when I translate, and I berate myself for not knowing them all yet (though of COURSE I don't! lol) I just can't do anything 1/2 way: I'm either all in or all out.

I'm sure I can be horribly obnoxious with that sometimes, because I hate to suck at things Razz So when I start something and I naturally suck at first, I don't get discouraged, I get obsessive. I always tell myself "WHY AREN'T YOU BETTER AT THIS?? YOU WILL GET BETTER, DAMNIT." Then I spent copious amounts of time drilling myself over and over until I improve (this is usually the case with video games~ ahaha Laughing ) But I think it's been the same with Japanese. Once I decided I was going to be a translator and started obsessing over Vkei bands, I just haven't ever looked back. Still, compared to some of the people I studied abroad with, I feel like my Japanese is pathetic >.> Especially when it comes to kanji. And competition always wins my motivation in the end!
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

jade wrote:LOL~ I'm nowhere near a savior. I'm just another fellow obsessive fangirl XDD But I live near Nagasaki in Kyushu.
    As for my Japanese level... I don't know. I started studying Japanese for the purpose of becoming a translator. Maybe that has something to do with it? And I'm a perfectionist and I'm really hard on myself. I always feel that I could be working harder. And I always want to run before I can walk. I'm frustrated I can't pick up Japanese novels and read them, even though not being able to do something that high-level yet is normal. There are tons of kanji/words I have to look up when I translate, and I berate myself for not knowing them all yet (though of COURSE I don't! lol) I just can't do anything 1/2 way: I'm either all in or all out.

I'm sure I can be horribly obnoxious with that sometimes, because I hate to suck at things Razz So when I start something and I naturally suck at first, I don't get discouraged, I get obsessive. I always tell myself "WHY AREN'T YOU BETTER AT THIS?? YOU WILL GET BETTER, DAMNIT." Then I spent copious amounts of time drilling myself over and over until I improve (this is usually the case with video games~ ahaha Laughing ) But I think it's been the same with Japanese. Once I decided I was going to be a translator and started obsessing over Vkei bands, I just haven't ever looked back. Still, compared to some of the people I studied abroad with, I feel like my Japanese is pathetic >.> Especially when it comes to kanji. And competition always wins my motivation in the end!
    Ahh~ you are so awesome!! I wish I had half the resolve you do. We're all so lucky that you're an obsessive, dedicated person!

How are you with the dialects? Do you like the Nagasaki area? I lived in Fukuoka (city), and I love love LOVED it.

Oh hai everyone. Since this IS a twins appreciation thread, please appreciate some delicious pictures.

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Manpei20

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Manpei10

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Shinpe10

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi10

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi10

So cute!!!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey everyone,

I had some questions/comments I wanted to post, but I'm feeling really tired/sick tonight, so I'll save all that other stuff for later and just post some pics for now, 'k? Smile

Twins appreciation - Page 10 20080110
    *OMG, is this guy sexy in all black or what?? Shocked *

Twins appreciation - Page 10 20090910
    *There's that love-triangle again. . .>_< *

Twins appreciation - Page 10 20091010
    *Man and Shin's 24th birthday party*

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi11
    *I'm not sure which one that is in the picture*
    and I'm not positive but that MIGHT be the living room at their mom and dad's house)*

Twins appreciation - Page 10 20090911

seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

Isidarnipples wrote:

XD They're only there cause they were arrested for public indecency.

THIS! I can totally see this happening! No wonder they prefer to stay apart in trains. Laughing
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 am

Reina wrote:

I could seriously stare at this picture forEVER @_@

Also, I love you so much for all your awesome picture posting <3<3<3
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 am

Oddy wrote:
    Reina wrote:

I could seriously stare at this picture forEVER @_@
    I know, right?? This picture is so sexy, and he looks like he's having a blast! I want that stuff on his face to be chocolate syrup so I can lick it off.
    Oddy wrote:Also, I love you so much for all your awesome picture posting <3<3<3
    XD I love you too! Although I still have a ways to go if I am going to catch up to Mrs.ManpeiTakagi's level of picture posting...

Feel better soon, Mrs.ManpeiTakagi!! We look forward to reading/trying to answer your comments and questions! Haha, I'm glad your illness hasn't deterred your abilities to spam us with Takagi goodness. Priorities, right?

Oddy, I love that sig that Jade made for you. But could someone please explain to me WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING?? Not that I'm complaining.
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:24 am

Twins appreciation - Page 10 293231_222026291183209_187618584623980_658846_7901840_n

Gahd why so adorable?? I love you
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here (but not new to the fandom that is ouran high), and I'm here to share an interview with the twins!

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Potato11

(scan credits to shatteredtenshi at LJ )

Translation included Very Happy

--------

Brothers Manpei and Shinpei...which one is suited to be a host?

Shinpei: We play Hikaru and Kaoru, twins whose selling point is "forbidden brotherly love" in the host club. At first, we were a little resistant to doing it, but now we're quite used to acting all flirty with each other.
    Manpei: Right. The two of us practice the flirty scenes at home the day before filming, but there's no one to stop us unlike at the film site, right? Sometimes, when I'm putting my face close to Shinpei's face while thinking about how close I should go, we would get a strange feeling. (laughs)
    S: That's right. (laughs)
    M: This time, we're playing hosts, but to be honest, when you consider both our personalities, I will say Shinpei's more suited to be a host.
    S: Why?
    M: Shinpei is basically sweet and gentle to girls.
    S: Uh~ that's true. On the other hand, Manpei will treat a girl gently but will suddenly push her away at times, right? (laughs)
    M: Hah? What was that? (laughs) But it's true that I'm not as social as Shinpei, so I'm not confident about my ability to make a girl happy.
    S: So what you mean is that since I'm someone who can talk to any girls without feeling shy, I'm suited to be a host.
    M: I think Hikaru and Kaoru, whom we are playing, will also be showing more facets of their personalities in the coming stories...
    S: We'll be happy if we can cheer up more people who are watching our performance as them in 'Ouran High Host Club'.
    M: Please definitely don't miss watching Hikaru and Kaoru's "love love" scenes too! (laughs)

What if a girl who came to the Host Club starts crying?
    ~ Listen to her, then try to change her mood ~

M: I'd want to do whatever I can. Something like, "We can go for a drive" and bring her out with me. That's because I think that going outside for a breath of air is the best way to change one's mood.
    S: I'll hand her a tissue, ask her, "What's wrong?" and listen to her. Then, after she has calmed down, I'll think with her the best way to solve her problem.

----

Awwww....the sweeties. :<3: Which twin's method would you prefer if you're the (lucky) girl?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 am

miffychan wrote:

M: I'd want to do whatever I can. Something like, "We can go for a drive" and bring her out with me. That's because I think that going outside for a breath of air is the best way to change one's mood.
    S: I'll hand her a tissue, ask her, "What's wrong?" and listen to her. Then, after she has calmed down, I'll think with her the best way to solve her problem.

----

Awwww....the sweeties. :<3: Which twin's method would you prefer if you're the (lucky) girl?

Gosh...that's hard. Hmmm...
    Manpei's idea sounds great- it's unique and a bit of fresh air would make me feel better.
    Shinpei's idea is also great- it's simple and I'd get everything off my chest.
    Manpei's idea isn't perfect though cause I wouldn't want to be out in public while I'm crying and there's a chance I'd get carsick.
    Shinpei's idea isn't perfect neither cause I'd be awkward if it was only the two of us, alone , with no distractions and snot running down my nose.

All in all...I'd choose BOTH. Disapproving Twins What?...if I want both, then both it is! Onion Starry Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes LOVE THEM!
    Akira14
    Akira14
    Commoner

Post by Akira14 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 am

miffychan wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here (but not new to the fandom that is ouran high), and I'm here to share an interview with the twins!

M: I think Hikaru and Kaoru, whom we are playing, will also be showing more facets of their personalities in the coming stories...

Can't wait cheers !
    Thank you for the interview and the translation!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm

[quote="MangaMistrezz"]
    miffychan wrote:

----

This is a hard one for me as well. . .

I think their responses to questions like these really show just how different their personalities are: Shinpei obviously is more open to people, his answer also sounded more personal/ intimate to me.

Manpei actually seems like he has a personality very similar to mine. . .(which is why I love him so much Very Happy ).
    More the the introvert type, not exactly sociable all the time/maybe pushes people away without meaning to. . .

But anyway, even though both their answers were very sweet and I approve of them both, I'd say that I'd have to go with Manpei's method cheers

Going for a drive always makes me feel better (gives me a chance to calm down, think things through, etc). I'm not really the type of person who just likes to pour her heart out all the time when something is bothering me. . .so yeah, going outside for a drive or for a walk would definitely make me feel better if I was upset.

And going slightly off topic for a moment, I just had to address something that Man-chan said in the interview. . .

Manpei: ". . . .I'm not confident about my ability to make a girl happy."

He's kidding right. . .? Shocked

[Manpei, if you really think that you don't have the ability to make a girl happy, you should really swing by this site sometime and read some of these comments. . . Laughing ]

Everyone has their good and bad points, so I don't care if Manpei isn't as soft and gentle or out-going and energetic as Shinpei is. He's still a hard-working, kind, humble, drop-dead-gorgeous, and talented guy. I love you just the way you are! Hug
    Twins appreciation - Page 10 105px-10

(Oh yeah and a big "Thank you" to Miffychan for the intervew translations Cool )

Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Last edited by RT_UK on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot about spoilers)
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 pm

miffychan wrote:

----

Forget drives or tissues, if they would do one of their twincest fanservice acts in front of me all my problems will go away Onion Daydreaming

That or a front row seat to one of their home practice sessions Onion Nosebleed

Thanks for the translations, btw, they're amazing! Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 pm

you have no idea how often I turn to yaoi when I'm really upset

So yes, the same solution would apply to me. >w<
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm

RT_UK wrote:From episode 5
    https://2img.net/h/i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m520/rt_uk/twins_gasp.jpg
    I shall sleep well tonight. Onion Love Eyes

I laughed SO hard at that last scene in the music room!!!

Mostly because it took me a mintue to try and figure out what the heck they were supposed to be doing. . .(and I'm STILL not 100% sure. . . Laughing )
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:18 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:you have no idea how often I turn to yaoi when I'm really upset

Your comment made me think of this (can't remember where I found it). But yeah, the twins fit nicely into this category...
    Twins appreciation - Page 10 Yaoi10
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:27 am

Reina wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:you have no idea how often I turn to yaoi when I'm really upset

Your comment made me think of this (can't remember where I found it). But yeah, the twins fit nicely into this category...
    Twins appreciation - Page 10 Yaoi10

Yes that picture is so applicable to me! Glad I'm not the only one who prefers them doing their beautiful acts together (without women) Onion Starry Eyes

And that twin S&M scene at the end of this week's episode... Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Dead Onion
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

miffychan wrote:

----

Awww they are so cute~! Onion Daydreaming

I think with what Shinpei said, how Manpei is more distant with a girl , Manpei's answer here sort of shows that especially compared with Shinpei's answer of sitting down listening to her and trying to help out, does that sort of make sense??

But so difficult! It's so hard to choose, I think fresh air does help, like Manpei said, but I like how Shinpei would help calm me down and talk about the problem afterwards~! Onion Blush
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Shinpei's most recent blog~

Good evening!
    It's finally Friday ♪

Today I was off.
    At noon, I went to the salon for a dye job and a hair treatment.
    Even though I'm a guy, going to a salon for a treatment...
    is ok, right~~?!

While I'm filming for Ouran, I have to be beautiful all the time!!
    To be Hitachiin Hikaru!!
    I can't neglect the duties of my performance o(^-^)o
    I think this feeling comes through in the final product
    And that's really important.

And so tonight at 12:20, Ouran High School Host Club episode 5 airs ♪
    This time there are a lot of different highlights, so definitely look forward to it o(^-^)o
    And those who see it, please let me know your thoughts!

We start filming in the morning tomorrow.
    I'll perform with enthusiasm.

Good night ☆

Twins appreciation - Page 10 906
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Manpei's latest blog~

Twins appreciation - Page 10 893

Good evening ☆
    Thanks for all your warm comments.
    I read them carefully.
    I'm really grateful.

I've mostly gotten over my summer heat exhaustion m(__)m
    I'm sorry I made everyone worry...
    Are you guys alright?

Today it rained in Tokyo
    When it starts raining repeatedly,
    it means Autumn is slowly closing in.

Did you make great summer memories?
    Mine is of "Ouran"
    Even though it's been intense, I've manage to make tons of really wonderful memories.

There's only about 2 more weeks of filming?~
    It's come and gone in the blink of an eye.

I've been saying this since the premiere, but
    "Every minute and every second is precious"
    I want to hold this though in my heart as I give my all to perform.

Ouran WORLD explosion!!

I'm grateful for everything. Everything is precious.

The picture is from today's trip to the salon ☆
    On Omotesando,
    it's
    apish Rita ♪

The best staff give the best hair, so it's a wonderful salon (●^ー^●)
    Everyone's really interesting ☆
    The picture is of the stylist that always does our hair,
    Honda Kirihiko.
    Everyone calls him Haru ☆彡
    He's a cool and light-hearted "big brother" that always listens to my selfishness.
    He's a very dependable guy ☆
    Haru, please take care of us forever!!

Tomorrow I need to get up at 4:30!!
    I'll try ☆
    Good night.

P.S.

"Ouran High School Host Club"
    airs today!!
    Everyone, you should absolutely watch it, ok? ☆ And let me know your thoughts.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:05 pm

As always, thanks so much for the translations,jade!! Hug

The way Manpei and Shinpei are always so hard-working and dedicated to their acting just makes my heart swell so much, that I feel like I could eat 3 bowls of rice!! affraid

I also love how (how do I explain this?) I love how sometimes, even when they're talking about the same things, they describe their thoughts/feelings in a way that really reflects their different personalities. . .

(Did that make sense?)

Instead of posting my usually Takagi picture spam, I actually decided that I actually found this translated blog that I wanted to share with you all :3 Nodding

It's from Shinpei's blog, and the entry is dated as being from April 27th, 2009.
    It's just super-sweet, and when I first read it, I just HAD to read it 4 or 5 more times. The blog itself is kind of short, but the amount of love and admiration Shin-kun has for Man-kun is just SO amazing, I can't even find the words to describe it.
    He's so adorable Hug

Anyway, here it is:

Looks good~
    2009年04月27日(月) 23時49分

Good evening♪

It looks like you are all worried about Manpei.

He's really sorry to worry you all like this.

I realized again how terrible the flu is

I looked at Manpei and he seemed so pathetic...

And I thought how I'd change places with him if I could

And how much I hate that stupid flu

But he's okay!

Manpei is going to stand on that stage in the best of conditions!

He won't be defeated by something like the flu.

He's strong.

My big brother is a the strongest.

So everyone going to his play, you don't need to worry!

Takagi Manpei is an even more amazing guy than you think♪

I'm also looking forward to the play!

So much that I kinda want to go see it everyday (smile)

Manpei fight v(^o^)

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Man-ch10
    *Shinpei, you're an absolute doll* I love you

Last edited by Mrs.ManpeiTakagi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:17 pm