Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:49 am

jade wrote:

LOL~ wow you guys! With everyone around here professing their love for me, I'm starting to feel a little like a pimp Onion Blush hahaha...

Reina: I'm glad you're ok!! (@_@) I hope nothing was damaged. It sucks to lose power and internet, too, especially when you just want things to feel normal. But welcome back, and we'll all try to brighten up your day with a little more beautiful twincest <3

About the kissing thing: I think they WOULD kiss each other. I don't know about lip-to-lip, but at least the cheek! I believe that because the way Manpei said that this drama is everything to him and he would do anything for it. If it called for them to get even more affectionate, I think they would Onion Daydreaming Besides, they already admitted that they're more lovey-dovey with each other now that they've played in Ouran; it's like they've somewhat become Hikaru & Kaoru... that even when they don't have to be physically close, they can't help themselves (and sometimes get told by interviewers to separate... LOL) So I think that they don't mind this new closeness at all! And like you said, how comfortable they are with each other and how natural it is to be affectionate and show that they love each other in front of others is just ADORABLE <3 I think I love them even more because they're so open about it. (Also, in Episode 2, if you look really closely, Shinpei kisses Manpei's hand a few times... after Kaoru knocks over the tea cup and burns himself. I noticed it because I've watched their scenes WAAAAY too many times Onion Love Eyes )

Now, the blog post~~~ I read that the other day when I was combing their blogs for Boof and octopus rice commentary. That's a really good translation, actually... but maybe the word choices make it seem like he's talking about a specific relationship, and I don't think he is. We all know that Manpei is the more isolated and introverted of the 2. And I think this entry is Manpei showing us what he struggles with to be as social as Shinpei. So if you guys don't mind, here's my translation and interpretation of it:

~*~*~*~*~*~
    "Being social is..."
    2009 July 7 (Tues) 11:48pm

Good evening ☆
    The weather was great today ♪

We had rehearsal all day but it was so hot I thought I was gonna die...
    Please be careful about heatstroke everyone m(__)m

Lately I've been thinking... being social is a really difficult thing, isn't it?
    Honestly, I haven't been doing well at it so I'm stressing out about it recently.
    Like, among other things, it's tough to talk to people...
    I'd rather be alone
    or spacing out and daydreaming.
    It's like I just don't have it in me.

Is it because of the heat, I wonder? (laugh)
    I need to take another look at myself, get it together, and move on!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Manpei uses "人付き合い" (hito zukiai) here, which means "social disposition". "Human relationships" is technically a correct translation, but when English speakers hear "relationship" we think of specific ones!! I think "being social" or "being outgoing" is better here because that's how we often talk about being introverted or extroverted. So I'm sure he's expressing that it's hard to be a social butterfly when you're naturally not one. I don't want to sound like a snob, so I'm a little worried about seemingly "correcting" the translation (which is a good one!!) It's just that sometimes even when your word choice is technically correct, it can give the wrong impression because of the word's connotations.

Also, when I read this, I was really moved... because I understand what he's talking about. I've been shy and quiet my whole life. As a kid, I got along better with teachers and adults than I did with others my own age, so I didn't have many friends. When I was in a social situation, I felt awkward and stressed out. Just thinking of things to talk to people about was hard, and it made me feel inadequate... so I would sit in a corner by myself and watch people instead. I didn't like interacting... it was hard and made me feel stupid. As I got older, I started gaining confidence, and really trying to put myself out there, even though it was horribly uncomfortable for me. When I studied abroad, it really helped me learn to deal with people better, because I didn't have a choice! I'm much better at being social now, BUT I still feel like I'm acting sometimes. Small talk and chit-chatting are still difficult for me. It takes a lot out of me to be social because it definitely does NOT come naturally. So when I've had a hard day and then I HAVE to be social, it actually makes me want to cry sometimes because I feel like I just don't have the energy to keep up the charade.

So... well, that's my own experience. And when I read his blog, it sounded exactly like what I feel. We know that Shinpei's the extrovert and Manpei's the introvert... And as actors, they have huge social circles that they have to keep up with, so I'm pretty sure he's talking about being social and human relationships in general (not a specific instance)

...actually, reading and thinking about how Manpei has had to go through the same thing I've struggled with my whole life makes me want to cry Onion Attacked by Te Corner of Woe So I'm gonna PICTURE TIME now to liven it up around here (sorry if some have been posted before)

Manpei looks WAY more drunk than Shinpei here! Look at his red face! Ahaha Big Laugh
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 794_large

----------

BTW, I'm still translating that variety show interview video! I'm about 1/3 done, so don't lose hope!!

Now now Jade, don't try to act as if you didn't know that you had your own personal female harem happenin' on this site. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Whether you'd rather be a sultan or a pimp (pimpette?), it's totally your choice though. . . Big Laugh

Do you really think that the guys would kiss each other? Shocked Boy, I really hope you're right. . . Twisted Evil If anything, like you said, it would be on the cheek. . .and naturally, I'm thinking Shinpei would be the kisser and Manpei would be the one being kissed Razz It probably won't happen in the drama, but we can keep our fingers crossed and hope for an ever so gentle kiss in the Ouran movie!!

Did Shinpei really kiss Manpei's hand in episode 2?? (Don't you toy with my emotions, woman!!!) Evil or Very Mad
    Now I know that after Kaoru burns his hand with the tea, they twins do their little lovey-dovey bit, and for a moment, they lean into each other and it LOOKS like they were about to kiss(!) but the camera pans up and the scene transfers over to Kyouya. . .and that's all I really saw. But if you really say that Shin kissed Man's hand, that would be a perfect excuse for me to re-watch that episode for the 20th time!! cheers

THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    SO~~~~~~~
    MUCH

For re-translating the blog post. I'm not trying to question the skills of the original translator at all, although like you said, although the translation is very good, after reading several other translations done by this same said person. . .I really get the feeling that she (because I'm assuming that it's a female) is mostly just paraphrasing and isn't giving a close/literal translation. . .

I honestly really prefer your translations better (ah, but you already knew that,right?? lol) And I agree, it definitely makes more sense to me after you re-worded it. At first, it definitely seemed like Manpei was talking about a relationship with one specific person, but now it really seems like he was refering to relationships with people in general.

And just to get slightly off topic for a moment, when I first read Manpei's post here, my initial reaction was "Wow, this almost sounds like I wrote this myself." So yes, it looks like you Jade-sama, Manpei and I all have something very much in common. . .we're the dreaded introverts Cool

I've been an introvert since the very beginning (according to my parents). Dealing with people is probably one of the hardest things in the world for me. It's kind of ironic because like Manpei, I have a younger sibling who I'm totally close to, but she's the polar opposite: she's the social butterfly, has tons of friends, has no trouble making friends, and loves chit-chat. . .and nothing annoys me quite like having to do "small talk" with someone, especially a complete stranger, ugh! But yeah, all throughout grade school, teachers and other adults just adored me, but I could never relate to kids my own age at all. . .

Like you, I much rather watch people than interact with them (unless I just really REALLY have too. . . Rolling Eyes ) Even now that I'm in my 3rd year of college, I've gotten better at being more social. It's still hard, but I manage to "fake" my way through it, which I don't like either but. . .*shrugs* I mean, once in a while I'll meet someone and we'll have something in common, will chat it up, end up being on good terms and whatnot. . .but for the most part, outside of family, there is a very small group of people in my life whom I'm totally comfortable being around.

I don't know why, but I have really short patience when it comes to people. . .either they bore me, or I never feel like putting up with their nonsense or "potential nonsense". (I know, I know, that sounds totally cold and cruel. . .) LOL I'm so twisted that even the thought of having a boyfriend annoys me!! Well, unless of course if it was Manpei. . . Onion Starry Eyes Interacting with people is just a huge effort for me (which is crazy because 2 out of my 3 best friends just love, love, love talking/interacting with people. . . Suspect I guess opposites really do attract! lol)

It's so easy for me to relate to how you both feel. I've laid awake so many nights trying to sort out my situation in my head, only to make myself more upset. . .I've come to the conclusion that I have to try to do better, but I have no regrets about being the independent loner; I'm used to it, and it suits me just fine Onion Whistle

But I really am surprised whenever I hear about actors who have introverted personalities, I always assumed that because of the profession they're in, that being social just comes naturally with the job and the territory. I can't imagine what that must feel like, but I definitely understand Manpei's frustration.

Actually, I was going to mention that in that variety show with the twins that you're currently translating Jade-sama (thanks again, and please take your time!), you can really REALLY notice the difference in how they deal with people and relationships. And I've noticed in a lot of other videos that Man isn't has bubbly, energetic or chatty as Shin. But I think it's totally cool ^_^ and kind of cute even. He takes his job seriously, he loves what he does, he's grateful to his fans, and doesn't seem like a pompous, self-centered jerk, and he's still really kind and gentle, so you know what? I'm happy Smile
    I'm totally down with Manpei being the more laid-back, quiet husband and Shinpei being the happy-go-lucky, engergetic wife!!
    I hope they both stay true to their natural personalities forever!!

Ah yes, and thanks for the cool pictures, but darnit. . .I already have all these saved in my 'Takagi' file on my laptop T_T

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Tumblr32

*I never noticed it when I first saw this picture, but you're totally right Jade-sama, Manpei totally looks like he's had a few more drinks than Shin!! Razz I totally love that big, goofy grin on his face too!*

Wow, it's really hard for me to image Manpei and Shinpei going out for drinks now and again. Hmmm. . .I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they look so young that they're still able to pass for high schoolers. . .? Heeheehee. . . (I call it the Ralph Macchio disease) lol!

Kudos to Japanese people for being the kings and queens of mastering the art of slowing down the aging process!!
    Onion Bows
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am

Thank you Jade and Mrs.Takagi, my family and I are just fine and although our town took some damage, it's nothing compared to some of the other areas on the east coast. We're very lucky. (Plus school was delayed a week...)

Thank you for all the pictures and translations! There were a few I didn't have yet, and it's always nice to revisit the Takagi pics I've seen XD

I totally agree with Man and the both of you about social interaction. I'm the same way, except I never really got any better at it :\ Experiences like study abroad helped, but I think I got worse when I came back -_-; I think the problem is that I'm just too content to be by myself (not sure why so many people have such a hard time understanding this??). Plus I don't know many people (other than online) who share/approve of my interests lol. My family's really been getting on my case about it lately, but I just don't know how to put myself out there and during conversations with people I'm not close with, I just don't know what to say. God I dread them. I'm seriously so grateful for online communities like this one, especially now that my brother (who I'm incredibly close with- like Man-Shin close) is going to Germany this week for a year and my best friend for the past nine years is off to Japan next week for almost 2 1/2 years, and my childhood best friend moved to Michigan T_T

Haha whoa sorry didn't mean to unload there. Anyway, my point is, I totally get it and I love all you guys! Thanks for everything! XD

seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 am

jade wrote:
    About the kissing thing: I think they WOULD kiss each other. I don't know about lip-to-lip, but at least the cheek! I believe that because the way Manpei said that this drama is everything to him and he would do anything for it. If it called for them to get even more affectionate, I think they would Onion Daydreaming Besides, they already admitted that they're more lovey-dovey with each other now that they've played in Ouran; it's like they've somewhat become Hikaru & Kaoru... that even when they don't have to be physically close, they can't help themselves (and sometimes get told by interviewers to separate... LOL) So I think that they don't mind this new closeness at all! And like you said, how comfortable they are with each other and how natural it is to be affectionate and show that they love each other in front of others is just ADORABLE <3 I think I love them even more because they're so open about it. (Also, in Episode 2, if you look really closely, Shinpei kisses Manpei's hand a few times... after Kaoru knocks over the tea cup and burns himself. I noticed it because I've watched their scenes WAAAAY too many times Onion Love Eyes )

This NEEDS to happen. Even if its just on the cheek! Onion Nosebleed

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    jade wrote:

Also, when I read this, I was really moved... because I understand what he's talking about. I've been shy and quiet my whole life. As a kid, I got along better with teachers and adults than I did with others my own age, so I didn't have many friends. When I was in a social situation, I felt awkward and stressed out. Just thinking of things to talk to people about was hard, and it made me feel inadequate... so I would sit in a corner by myself and watch people instead. I didn't like interacting... it was hard and made me feel stupid. As I got older, I started gaining confidence, and really trying to put myself out there, even though it was horribly uncomfortable for me. When I studied abroad, it really helped me learn to deal with people better, because I didn't have a choice! I'm much better at being social now, BUT I still feel like I'm acting sometimes. Small talk and chit-chatting are still difficult for me. It takes a lot out of me to be social because it definitely does NOT come naturally. So when I've had a hard day and then I HAVE to be social, it actually makes me want to cry sometimes because I feel like I just don't have the energy to keep up the charade.

I've been an introvert since the very beginning (according to my parents). Dealing with people is probably one of the hardest things in the world for me. It's kind of ironic because like Manpei, I have a younger sibling who I'm totally close to, but she's the polar opposite: she's the social butterfly, has tons of friends, has no trouble making friends, and loves chit-chat. . .and nothing annoys me quite like having to do "small talk" with someone, especially a complete stranger, ugh! But yeah, all throughout grade school, teachers and other adults just adored me, but I could never relate to kids my own age at all. . .

Like you, I much rather watch people than interact with them (unless I just really REALLY have too. . . Rolling Eyes ) Even now that I'm in my 3rd year of college, I've gotten better at being more social. It's still hard, but I manage to "fake" my way through it, which I don't like either but. . .*shrugs* I mean, once in a while I'll meet someone and we'll have something in common, will chat it up, end up being on good terms and whatnot. . .but for the most part, outside of family, there is a very small group of people in my life whom I'm totally comfortable being around.

I don't know why, but I have really short patience when it comes to people. . .either they bore me, or I never feel like putting up with their nonsense or "potential nonsense". (I know, I know, that sounds totally cold and cruel. . .) LOL I'm so twisted that even the thought of having a boyfriend annoys me!! Well, unless of course if it was Manpei. . . Onion Starry Eyes Interacting with people is just a huge effort for me (which is crazy because 2 out of my 3 best friends just love, love, love talking/interacting with people. . . Suspect I guess opposites really do attract! lol)

It's so easy for me to relate to how you both feel. I've laid awake so many nights trying to sort out my situation in my head, only to make myself more upset. . .I've come to the conclusion that I have to try to do better, but I have no regrets about being the independent loner; I'm used to it, and it suits me just fine Onion Whistle
    Reina wrote:
    I totally agree with Man and the both of you about social interaction. I'm the same way, except I never really got any better at it :\ Experiences like study abroad helped, but I think I got worse when I came back -_-; I think the problem is that I'm just too content to be by myself (not sure why so many people have such a hard time understanding this??). Plus I don't know many people (other than online) who share/approve of my interests lol. My family's really been getting on my case about it lately, but I just don't know how to put myself out there and during conversations with people I'm not close with, I just don't know what to say. God I dread them. I'm seriously so grateful for online communities like this one, especially now that my brother (who I'm incredibly close with- like Man-Shin close) is going to Germany this week for a year and my best friend for the past nine years is off to Japan next week for almost 2 1/2 years, and my childhood best friend moved to Michigan T_T

OMG are you guys me? Introverts unite! And it's really just like you said. It's not that I'm shy or that I hate talking to people, it just takes a lot of effort to talk to others. Especially when you've just met and you don't know what to talk about. I don't really do very well with chit chats either. I've lived for more than a year here in my dorm and I still don't talk to people unless they talk to me first. Though I think studying abroad has a different effect on me. I'm studying abroad now and I'm definitely more outgoing when I was back home than I am here. And the thing is it's quite easy to isolate yourself from other people when you're living alone (which is what I'm doing now). Plus no one here really knows about me being fangirl crazy (I refuse to use the term otaku as I believe I'm still not on that level yet Very Happy ) so I just go here and be my crazy self. Laughing

Wow that was long. And off topic. Anyway, here's a few more twin pictures! I think I'm running out though... Everything has been posted already! Big Laugh
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 1_p2310
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 1_234p10
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 20090612
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 20090613
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 20090711
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 20090910
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 20100111
    I swear I'd do anything to be that dog. Onion XD
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:08 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Now now Jade, don't try to act as if you didn't know that you had your own personal female harem happenin' on this site. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Whether you'd rather be a sultan or a pimp (pimpette?), it's totally your choice though. . . Big Laugh

Do you really think that the guys would kiss each other? Shocked Boy, I really hope you're right. . . Twisted Evil If anything, like you said, it would be on the cheek. . .and naturally, I'm thinking Shinpei would be the kisser and Manpei would be the one being kissed Razz It probably won't happen in the drama, but we can keep our fingers crossed and hope for an ever so gentle kiss in the Ouran movie!!

Did Shinpei really kiss Manpei's hand in episode 2?? (Don't you toy with my emotions, woman!!!) Evil or Very Mad
    Now I know that after Kaoru burns his hand with the tea, they twins do their little lovey-dovey bit, and for a moment, they lean into each other and it LOOKS like they were about to kiss(!) but the camera pans up and the scene transfers over to Kyouya. . .and that's all I really saw. But if you really say that Shin kissed Man's hand, that would be a perfect excuse for me to re-watch that episode for the 20th time!! cheers

Well, having a harem or not, it still freaks me out every time I see "Jade-sama"! lol I want to say "who is she talking about...?" XD

Anyway, yes! I think they would kiss each other... the problem is having a scene where some serious twin love is called for! Oh, if something amazing like that would happen in the movie, I might actually FAINT Onion Nosebleed But you're right... I bet you Shinpei would be the kisser and Manpei would be the kissed <3 I love that they love each other so much~ I'm glad Shinpei is as touchy with Manpei as he is, and that Manpei lets Shinpei do whatever he wants Twisted Evil

YES~ Shinpei TOTALLY kissed Manpei's hand in Episode 2. I swear it!! I went frame by frame and watched it! I could kill the cameraman for moving the camera at just that moment, though (>.<) Shinpei's holding Manpei's hand, and he gives Manpei's thumb a little kiss JUST as they leave the shot (and if you listen carefully, after their hands are out of the shot, you can still hear the little kissy sound!! I hope I'm not hallucinating, but I swear to you that I can hear it). And if you keep watching their heads, it seems like Shinpei's head dips towards Manpei's hand again (but you can't really tell what's going on... if it's more hand kissing or just snuggling and flirting). This is the best screen cap I could come up with, but... THUMB KISS. And Shinpei's mouth is even slightly open, so it was probably a wet kiss, too AHAHAHA

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Handkissy

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU
    SO~~~~~~~
    MUCH

For re-translating the blog post. I'm not trying to question the skills of the original translator at all, although like you said, although the translation is very good, after reading several other translations done by this same said person. . .I really get the feeling that she (because I'm assuming that it's a female) is mostly just paraphrasing and isn't giving a close/literal translation. . .

I honestly really prefer your translations better (ah, but you already knew that,right?? lol) And I agree, it definitely makes more sense to me after you re-worded it. At first, it definitely seemed like Manpei was talking about a relationship with one specific person, but now it really seems like he was refering to relationships with people in general.

I know what you mean~ like I said, the translation isn't bad or wrong, but the word choices and the sentence structure make it a little choppy or unnatural... robot-like, if you will. It's not paraphrasing; rather, she's translating too literally. She's taking the dictionary definitions and sticking them in English word order, so that you can understand the meaning, but it's not how one would naturally say it. Either she's no good at translating or she's doing it because she's too cautious. She seems afraid of changing his meaning if she changes the exact words he used. If she's no good at translating, that's fine, though. At least she's trying... but just because you know 2 languages doesn't mean you can translate *shrugs* Not to be proud or boastful in the least, but it's a (very HARD) skilled profession. You have to be a writer in your own right, and be able to put your thoughts and feelings on paper in a concise and fluid way. When you translate, you're doing that by interpreting and understanding someone else's message from another language, and sometimes that means changing the words or phrases to suit the language you're putting it in. So by trying to be perfectly true to his words, she's actually losing his tone of voice, which is really more important than the specific word to word translation. That's something you learn to NOT DO after you've had some experience (I used to do the same thing, that's why I know and understand it!) Translating really means that you have to take "artistic license"!

......... Oooh, sorry. That got into a bit of translation philosophy there! Onion Wipes Sweat, h I'm just really really happy that you like my translations, cause I try really hard at it~ Onion Skipping

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:But I really am surprised whenever I hear about actors who have introverted personalities, I always assumed that because of the profession they're in, that being social just comes naturally with the job and the territory. I can't imagine what that must feel like, but I definitely understand Manpei's frustration.

Actually, I was going to mention that in that variety show with the twins that you're currently translating Jade-sama (thanks again, and please take your time!), you can really REALLY notice the difference in how they deal with people and relationships. And I've noticed in a lot of other videos that Man isn't has bubbly, energetic or chatty as Shin. But I think it's totally cool ^_^ and kind of cute even. He takes his job seriously, he loves what he does, he's grateful to his fans, and doesn't seem like a pompous, self-centered jerk, and he's still really kind and gentle, so you know what? I'm happy Smile
    I'm totally down with Manpei being the more laid-back, quiet husband and Shinpei being the happy-go-lucky, engergetic wife!!
    I hope they both stay true to their natural personalities forever!!

Ah yes, and thanks for the cool pictures, but darnit. . .I already have all these saved in my 'Takagi' file on my laptop T_T

I'm the same! I'm so surprised when I see actors that are introverts! I thought acting would be really fun, but because I'm shy, I could never get up the nerve to act like an idiot in front of other people if the role called for it (I was in drama club before, so I've done a few plays). As long as the play was serious, I was fine... but if it called for acting stupid, I just couldn't do it!! LOL

Anyway, I bet that being with Shinpei really helps Manpei out. If they're with a group of people and Manpei feels lost, he can probably easily just turn to Shinpei with a look of "HELP!" in his eyes, and Shinpei would fly right over and get the conversation focused on himself to let Manpei off the hook. I do that with a couple friends of mine who are better at chit-chat than me. I try my best and when I'm out of my depth, I call them over with a look of panic and have them take over. Being as close as they are, I bet Shinpei does that for Manpei all the time~ it's really sweet o(^-^)o Even in the alcohol picture, Shinpei's the one sitting closer to the cameraman... I bet he was doing most of the talking, and Manpei would throw in his opinion whenever he felt like it from the safe position of Shinpei's other side!

(And sorry I didn't have any new pictures for you!! Headesk Sweatdrop I'll keep trying!)

Reina wrote:Thank you Jade and Mrs.Takagi, my family and I are just fine and although our town took some damage, it's nothing compared to some of the other areas on the east coast. We're very lucky. (Plus school was delayed a week...)

Thank you for all the pictures and translations! There were a few I didn't have yet, and it's always nice to revisit the Takagi pics I've seen XD

Haha whoa sorry didn't mean to unload there. Anyway, my point is, I totally get it and I love all you guys! Thanks for everything! XD

Aww, I'm really glad you're ok *hugs*

And of course! Don't worry about "unloading" or whatever (^-^) I understand exactly what you mean. I'm very content to be myself, too, but I want friends. So although I'm uncomfortable chit-chatting, I just try my best anyway. Not many people approve of my interests, too... but I don't change them, i just get more and more interests. It's the only way to have things to talk to many people about. However, I won't ever stop being an introvert... I know that for a fact! It's just who I am. I've even carefully picked the career I want (translator & writer) based on the fact that it makes me happy, I know I don't suck at it, it lets me sleep all day and be a night owl if I want, and it lets me be an introvert with little consequence or hardship. I can work alone and coordinate with very few other people, and be great at my job.

I hope you can think hard and find something for yourself that lets you excel at your work and still be true to yourself at the same time <3

(What is with this forum, btw?? Every time I post here, I post a NOVEL Onion XD )
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:35 am

jade wrote:I know what you mean~ like I said, the translation isn't bad or wrong, but the word choices and the sentence structure make it a little choppy or unnatural... robot-like, if you will. It's not paraphrasing; rather, she's translating too literally. She's taking the dictionary definitions and sticking them in English word order, so that you can understand the meaning, but it's not how one would naturally say it. Either she's no good at translating or she's doing it because she's too cautious. She seems afraid of changing his meaning if she changes the exact words he used. If she's no good at translating, that's fine, though. At least she's trying... but just because you know 2 languages doesn't mean you can translate *shrugs* Not to be proud or boastful in the least, but it's a (very HARD) skilled profession. You have to be a writer in your own right, and be able to put your thoughts and feelings on paper in a concise and fluid way. When you translate, you're doing that by interpreting and understanding someone else's message from another language, and sometimes that means changing the words or phrases to suit the language you're putting it in. So by trying to be perfectly true to his words, she's actually losing his tone of voice, which is really more important than the specific word to word translation. That's something you learn to NOT DO after you've had some experience (I used to do the same thing, that's why I know and understand it!) Translating really means that you have to take "artistic license"!

......... Oooh, sorry. That got into a bit of translation philosophy there! Onion Wipes Sweat, h I'm just really really happy that you like my translations, cause I try really hard at it~ Onion Skipping

Totally agreed!! That's the most impressive thing about your translations, they sound so much more natural. Like if the Twins were native English speakers, that's what they'd be saying. Often Japanese-->English translations come off too simple and childish-sounding, things that western men would never say! But the tone and heart of the words really come across in your translations. Must be so difficult, but we love you for it~! Hug
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:03 pm

jade wrote:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~
    "Being social is..."
    2009 July 7 (Tues) 11:48pm

Good evening ☆
    The weather was great today ♪

We had rehearsal all day but it was so hot I thought I was gonna die...
    Please be careful about heatstroke everyone m(__)m

Lately I've been thinking... being social is a really difficult thing, isn't it?
    Honestly, I haven't been doing well at it so I'm stressing out about it recently.
    Like, among other things, it's tough to talk to people...
    I'd rather be alone
    or spacing out and daydreaming.
    It's like I just don't have it in me.

Is it because of the heat, I wonder? (laugh)
    I need to take another look at myself, get it together, and move on!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

[...]It's just that sometimes even when your word choice is technically correct, it can give the wrong impression because of the word's connotations.

Thank you for your translations, they are wonderful and posseses the same intentions, feelings and meanings that the original, you are great, jade! Onion Thumbs Up As Reina said:
    That's the most impressive thing about your translations, they sound so much more natural. Like if the Twins were native English speakers, that's what they'd be saying. Often Japanese-->English translations come off too simple and childish-sounding, things that western men would never say! But the tone and heart of the words really come across in your translations.

As for Manpei's blog, it feels so human and down to earth, and knowing that he is going through the same thing I am, just makes it worse 'cos that pain of "pretending to be a social butterfly when naturally you aren't one" (quoting jade-sama Wink), and that dreadful silence during chit-chat when you can almost cut the air with a knife, I wouldn't wish to experience anyone. Instead, let's have a group hug of introverts Hug (Manpei can join us too Very Happy) Taking in account the date of blog, I hope he has become more open with the help of Shinpei and other cast members of Ouran. Smile

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    Kudos to Japanese people for being the kings and queens of mastering the art of slowing down the aging process!!

I'm with you on that point cheers

On the side note, or rather on the note of topic *haha* Let's welcome Takagi sisters!

At first when I saw it, I was like "Okay, I have seen those faces somewhere. Stupid photographic memory" after reading the note Tamaki \ Onion Sweat Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Tumblr_lqtczquxD21qeovlro1_500 from http://imbanana.tumblr.com/
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Ok, so I REALLY need to go to bed (it's almost 2am and I have work tomorrow, so I have to be up at 6:30am Onion Sweat Onion Tantrum I DON'T WANNA!! ) BUT Shinpei updated his blog... and I thought "Oh, I'll translate it tomorrow". But then I saw that Manpei just updated his (NOVEL post) 20 minutes ago, and Manpei made me CRY T_T I'm really all worked up and emotional now, so I feel like I have to stay up and translate it ASAP!

For those of you that don't know, Ouran just finished filming all of the episodes. So the twins were saying thank you to everyone for the experience~ It's really heart-wrenching just knowing the end is approaching for us as well... Onion Attacked by Te Anyway, both Manpei and Shinpei posted the exact same picture, so I'll just post it first, and then hurry and translate their blogs and get some sleep (._.) You know, if I CAN sleep now that I'm all weepy Onion Runs Away )

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Twins appreciation - Page 15 901_large

SHINPEI

"We Finished Shooting!!"
    2011 Sept 4 (Sun) 9:01pm

Good evening!
    Today, we finished shooting the drama "Ouran High School Host Club"
    Well
    it went fast.
    Really fast.
    And it was more fun than anything else.
    I didn't feel anything at the moment we finished shooting, but now I'm being flooded by this feeling of "It's all over now"
    The filming for the drama is all over, but the filming for the movie is starting immediately!
    So I want to make myself even better and even more powerful to appear in the movie.
    Everyone, you've really worked hard!
    Please continue supporting us from here on out ★

MANPEI

"We Finished Shooting!!"
    2011 Sept 5 (Mon) 1:33am

Good evening ☆
    Thank you for all the comments!!
    I carefully read them all.
    Thank you so much.

And,

I'm sorry for updating in the middle of the night m(__)m
    If I woke you up, I apologize.

"Ouran High School Host Club"
    It's time. We've finished filming with no incidents ☆
    For the overwhelming support,
    and the warm words,
    I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
    I was able to make it through because of everyone's encouragement.
    I'm extremely grateful.

When we debuted, I was nervous about so many things.
    I was anxious because of the popularity of the original work,
    and I had the impression that something big was starting.
    But I had confidence.
    Both from the start and now at the finish,
    I believe that only I can be Kaoru.
    I love Ouran, and I love Kaoru.
    There's no other role I've come to like this much.

Haru-chan,
    Yuusuke,
    Daito-kun,
    Masaya,
    Chiba-chan,
    Ryuusei,
    Shinpei,

And,

Bisco, all the producers, the directors, the assistant director, the cameramen, the sound tech, the editor, the make-up artist, the costume director, the stage and prop techs, the manager, all the office workers,

and everyone that's been supporting us from the beginning,

Basically, everyone!!

Thanks to you, we've made the best show with the best scenes!
    I'm really, truly grateful.
    I really respect and love all of you.
    Thank you very much!

And next!!!

The movie,
    "Ouran High School Host Club"!!
    I'm nervous and excited.
    We'll definitely beat the drama, and make an even better show.
    Let's create an Ouran whirlwind throughout Japan.

So,

please continue your love and support from here on out!!
    "Thank you very much"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

...I'm just gonna curl into a ball and sob now, thanks Onion Attacked by Te
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Oh man, I've totally read everyone's last 3 or 4 posts and I have a MILLION things I want to touch on.
    I love how when we all come on here, it almost feels like we're writing short stories LOL
    But I love to write so I certainly don't mind typing long posts (and I love to read, so I don't mind reading everyone elses long posts either ^_^)

Alrighty, first things first. . .

To Jade-sama:

jade wrote:
    YES~ Shinpei TOTALLY kissed Manpei's hand in Episode 2. I swear it!! I went frame by frame and watched it! I could kill the cameraman for moving the camera at just that moment, though (>.<) Shinpei's holding Manpei's hand, and he gives Manpei's thumb a little kiss JUST as they leave the shot (and if you listen carefully, after their hands are out of the shot, you can still hear the little kissy sound!! I hope I'm not hallucinating, but I swear to you that I can hear it). And if you keep watching their heads, it seems like Shinpei's head dips towards Manpei's hand again (but you can't really tell what's going on... if it's more hand kissing or just snuggling and flirting). This is the best screen cap I could come up with, but... THUMB KISS. And Shinpei's mouth is even slightly open, so it was probably a wet kiss, too AHAHAHA

I SAW IT!!!
    I TOTALLY SAW IT!!!
    Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Nosebleed

I watched episode 2 again and it was totally there!! Girl, I'm telling you, I nearly gave myself a heart attack!!
    There I was, sitting on my bed, carefully watching the scene between Hikaru and Kaoru. . .then I saw the little kiss on Kaoru's hand and. . .

*cue me, pausing the video clip, grabbing my giant teddy bear, and me squealing, thrasing around on the bed and squeezing the crap out of my bear* Onion Tantrum

It happened so quick, and it was halfway off screen, but I totally saw Shin kiss Man's hand and heard the little kissy sound <3

Thank you so much for telling me, Jade-sama!!

Oh, and before I forget. . .to the guy who was working the camera for that scene:

DON'T YOU EVER!
    EVER!
    DO THAT AGAIN!
    HOW DARE YOU COME BETWEEN ME AND MY TWINCEST FANSERVICE!!
    ARE YOU CRAZY?!!
    ANOTHER STUNT LIKE THAT AND I WILL HAVE YOU SO FIRED, SIR!!

Onion To Kill

*ahem*
    Okay, now where was I. . .? Very Happy

Next up, to my fellow introverts Reina, Jade-sama,blackbalsam, and Seaweed (and of course my hunny-bunny Manpei). . . you all are the best!!
    Because if it weren't for our personalities being the way they are, NONE of us would be here on this forum right now.
    The fact that our personalities prevent us from doing a lot of heavy socialiing in the real world, it has caused all of us to become part of this online fantasy world and become free to share our similar intrests and ideas with other like-minded people. I hope not a single one of you ever changes I love you

Reina wrote: I think the problem is that I'm just too content to be by myself (not sure why so many people have such a hard time understanding this??). Plus I don't know many people (other than online) who share/approve of my interests lol. My family's really been getting on my case about it lately, but I just don't know how to put myself out there and during conversations with people I'm not close with, I just don't know what to say. God I dread them.

Preachin' to the choir, hon!
    I only know too well the feeling of being content when I'm able to be by myself (which is SO hard to come by when one is living on-campus at a school like mine. . . Rolling Eyes ) I will never,ever understand people who just REFUSE to be alone at any cost. Iknow people personally who just can't function unless they've got someone else with with all the stinkin' time. . . Suspect
    And I definitely know what it's like not being able to find people who share/approve of your interests. There's always people who don't get it, or just aren't into it the way you are. . .which is okay, but trying to make polite conversation after that is a complete joke. . .O_o

Jeez, who knew that interacting with people and forming human relationships would turn out to be such a b*tch??

Oh and ladies, don't worry about re-posting certain ManShin pictures. . .I really do think we're all running out of pics that no one has seen before Razz I like the pictures that are the non-professional, non-promotional ones of the twins; the one's that they take themselves or are taken by friends, castmates, etc are the best for me ^_^ I'll keep working on finding new pictures myself, and once I find some newbies, it's going straight up on here! cheers

I totally, totally appreciate all the hardwork you translators put into what you do. If I ever forget to say "thank you" or neglect to show you any gratitude, please forgive me. I'm in the early stages of being a translator myself, but in my case, it's for personal (selfish) reasons tongue Okay, well maybe not completely. . .but it is for the most part.
    It seems like such a perfect job for introverts like us, ne? Hopefully one day in the future, I'll be up to the same level as the rest of you Wink

Blackbalsam, I seriously never get tired of seeing Man and Shin dressed up as girls. Not only is it adorable, but it really just shows so many strengths on their part. Not to mention the fact that they obviously have a great sense of humor. . . lol! (Especially considering our loveable introvert, Manpei).

I really wouldn't be disappointed at all if they dressed in drag more often. . .lol
    C'mon, who's with me?!!

Here's my picspam contribution for the day. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 15 10011610
    *This is a very early audition photo of our boys*

Twins appreciation - Page 15 10015710 Twins appreciation - Page 15 10015711 Twins appreciation - Page 15 10015712 Twins appreciation - Page 15 B_boys11

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Tumblr33

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Takagi12
    *Another early photo of Man and Shin. . .wow, I hardly recognize them here. . . Suspect *

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img20031
    *The twins with their dad*

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Ms_bmp10
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 pm

It feels like Ouran just started, and now it's ending. AGAIN. It was depressing enough with the manga and anime. I've gotten emotionally attached to the cast, though and their passion for acting and making sure their roles were the best they could possibly be. Onion Attacked by Te I'm just going to go cry now, Oh my gosh.
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:21 pm

blackbalsam wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Tumblr_lqtczquxD21qeovlro1_500 from http://imbanana.tumblr.com/

I feel like I'm a failure at being a girl everytime I see this Onion Attacked by Te
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 pm

I FEEL THE EXACT WAY ABOUT MYSELF!! ^^^^ Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Tumblr17
    Onion Nosebleed
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 am

OMG THAT PICTURE.
    For some reason their eyelashes really grab my attention in that picture. They look so fluttery and pretty. >w<
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 am

I need to throw in a complaint, though! I searched through the Ouran Tumblr, and WHY is there no gif of the full flirting scene from Episode 6??? REALLY? Is there that little love for our twins??

There's only this picture (which IS... nice. Very, very nice Onion Blush BUT STILL) I want a FULL gif of Kaoru wrapping his arms around Hikaru's neck, and Hikaru grabbing onto Kaoru's arm with his other hand... Onion Daydreaming I need to rewatch it 50 million more times, please. Is that really too much to ask? Onion Attacked by Te
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 am

OTL There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things that I want to talk about but I haven't been able to.
    I have been checking this thread daily though and spazzing about it but I really need to actually leave some things here as well. XD

lol I was quite surprised about what Jade said of the lack of gifs for the twins..........
    I've been avoiding tumblr because I don't want to get spoiled on any pb scans that might pop up there. LOL
    I'm going to FINALLY get my pb this week so I don't want to spoil it. (it's been so hard to keep away!)
    I'll scan it too and put it on my LJ though since HMV is being slow as always, everyone probably already saw the pb. Onion OTL

Anyways, I'm a pretty lousy gif maker so there is nothing fancy about my gifs. OTL
    At least they serve their purpose! YAY FOR STARING!! <3333333333333333
    I tend to just stare at those scenes over and over again so since I don't want to click replay a lot, gifs become convenient. XDDDD

I made a bunch of gifs but I'll post these for now~ I'll be back later though~ ^^
    lol I should be sleeping............ Rolling Eyes
    I hope you all like them! Very Happy

PLEASE LET THERE BE A KISS ON THE MOVIE!!! *_______________*
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 NOWKISS

There are so many moments where those two could just lean in a tiny bit and their lips would touch.......... Onion Blush
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 Kissplease

Tamaki............push them together!! ......please..... Wooby Onion Eyes
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 YusukedontseparatethemPushthemtogether

They're sooooooo cute!
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 Socute

Here they look so proud of themselves..........lol
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 Theylooksoproudofthemselves
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:00 am

setolove wrote:

I made a bunch of gifs but I'll post these for now~ I'll be back later though~ ^^

There are so many moments where those two could just lean in a tiny bit and their lips would touch.......... Onion Blush

They're sooooooo cute!

I LOVE YOU. Hug

and this!

they were sooooo close! why won't they kiss??? Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 am

seaweed wrote:
    I LOVE YOU. Hug

and this!

they were sooooo close! why won't they kiss??? Onion T_T Don\'t Go

I'M LOVED!!! Yay! Onion Skipping

hahahahaha I'm still not sleeping. Bad me bad!

Anyways, YES THEY SHOULD JUST KISS!!!!!!!!!!
    ..........plus it kind of looked like they wanted to.......*perverted mind*

Oh and I'll just take this opportunity to talk about something that I forgot to mention on the last post that I made. XD

My friend and I have been constantly fangirling over Manpei and Shinpei this week. Like A LOT of fangirling. lol
    She spoils me way too much that she actually wrote a Shinpei/Manpei fic!!! Onion Nosebleed
    She did say it was ok for me to give links to where she posted her fic so I would like to share that here. ^^
    I must advise you all though..............THE FIC IS SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!
    Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed
    No really, it's pretty mature so if you don't like to read those kinds of fics, please don't click on the link. lol
    If you have an LJ, please do leave a comment if you liked her fic~~~ ^__________________^
    The rating is NC-17......just a warning. lol
    So if you like Takagicest and you don't mind reading a mature fic, please do go here
    It's a VERY good fic Twisted Evil
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 Imdyingwhilemakingthesegifs

P.S. I USED to be innocent............
    Manpei, Shinpei and my friend just made me really perverted though...... Onion OTL
    JennyJukes
    JennyJukes
    Commoner

Post by JennyJukes Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 am

in the manga when kaoru and haruhi go to the themepark and kisses her on the cheek, he kisses hikaru on the cheek afterwards. i hope that happens ;D
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 am

That's what I want to happen too~!

Spoiler:

Onion Nosebleed
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 am

setolove wrote:OTL There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many things that I want to talk about but I haven't been able to.
    I have been checking this thread daily though and spazzing about it but I really need to actually leave some things here as well. XD

lol I was quite surprised about what Jade said of the lack of gifs for the twins..........
    I've been avoiding tumblr because I don't want to get spoiled on any pb scans that might pop up there. LOL
    I'm going to FINALLY get my pb this week so I don't want to spoil it. (it's been so hard to keep away!)
    I'll scan it too and put it on my LJ though since HMV is being slow as always, everyone probably already saw the pb. Onion OTL

Anyways, I'm a pretty lousy gif maker so there is nothing fancy about my gifs. OTL
    At least they serve their purpose! YAY FOR STARING!! <3333333333333333
    I tend to just stare at those scenes over and over again so since I don't want to click replay a lot, gifs become convenient. XDDDD

They're sooooooo cute!

You are my HERO right now Onion Love Eyes THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU~~~!!! Onion Nosebleed (and thanks for the fic, too... I thoroughly enjoyed some of those naughty, naughty, dirty images >D

I REGRET NOTHING

Otaku-Nipples, you deserve a gold star for that spoiler XDD

BTW, I just got my Ouran Photobook!! I'm a little sad there's not much more in the area of "risque poses" from our twins, but there ARE some very nice fangirl-worthy views Onion Blush

Also, it's occurred to me that with the amount of nosebleeding going on in this thread, we all might faint from blood loss soon Onion XD

EDIT: Let's throw in some pics to make it a party~

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img091017081859_p

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img20090828_p

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img20090711_p

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img20090704_p

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img20090619_p

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img20090610_1_p

Twins appreciation - Page 15 200903211404000_p

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Img20090301_p
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Otaku-Nipples wrote:

Spoiler:

Neutral

I'm sorry, will you all excuse me for a moment?

I have to go do something right quick. . .

*goes into her closet, shuts the door and screams for 30 straight seconds Onion XD *

OH MY GOSH, I SOOOOO WANT TO SEE THIS IN THE LIVE-ACTION MOVIE!!!!!

I can totally picture it now, Shinpei/Hikaru giving Manpei/Kaoru a little brotherly peck on the cheek. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 Shin_k12

Why does part of me think that Shin has actually already done that before in real life. . .? Onion Daydreaming LOL

I mean, he's not shy about showing Manpei how much he loves him, and who KNOWS what they do when they're alone in their apartment. . . . Twisted Evil

*mind goes to a creepy, pervy place*

Which reminds me

Setolove!!!

Thank you so, so much for giving us the link to the Manpei/Shinpei fanfic cheers You really made all of my pervy, brotherly love fantasies come true!!

{I wonder what the twins would think if they actually knew how much their fans love the idea of them being in a REAL 'twincest' relationship. . .}

But seriously, isn't it their fault in the first place?? Razz

I mean, when they give us images like this to work with. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 Twin_l13

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Tumblr34

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Ftt10

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Pressc11

It's pretty impossible NOT to automatically think of good ol' fashioned yaoi/BL naughtiness LOL

Wow, can you guys image what it would be like if they had chose another pair of brothers/twins to play the Hitachiins? Shocked

Who weren't extremely close and had to FAKE all of their lovey-dovey moments together. . .?

I know, it's a scary thought, right?

More picspam!!!

Here's magazine scans I found of our boys. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Farm_b10

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Farm_b11

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Farm_b12

Twins appreciation - Page 15 Tumblr35

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!! I swear, I have NO idea how this one got in here!! affraid

Cunning Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 pm

setolove wrote:

My friend and I have been constantly fangirling over Manpei and Shinpei this week. Like A LOT of fangirling. lol
    She spoils me way too much that she actually wrote a Shinpei/Manpei fic!!! Onion Nosebleed
    She did say it was ok for me to give links to where she posted her fic so I would like to share that here. ^^
    I must advise you all though..............THE FIC IS SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!
    Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed
    No really, it's pretty mature so if you don't like to read those kinds of fics, please don't click on the link. lol
    If you have an LJ, please do leave a comment if you liked her fic~~~ ^__________________^
    The rating is NC-17......just a warning. lol
    So if you like Takagicest and you don't mind reading a mature fic, please do go here
    It's a VERY good fic Twisted Evil
    Twins appreciation - Page 15 Imdyingwhilemakingthesegifs

Finally got around to reading it.
    Onion Nosebleed
    jesus christ. XD

Actually it was a pretty great scenario, I'm just sitting here at my computer, reading a super sexy fanfic, just eatin' some Reese Puffs, and acting like it's no big deal. XD
    I REGRET NOTHING
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Otaku-Nipples wrote:That's what I want to happen too~!

Spoiler:

Onion Nosebleed

YES YES PLEASE
    I REGRET NOTHING
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I cannot BELIEVE the impeccable timing~ I feel relieved that no matter what happens, I've gone through as many of our twins' blogs as I could and translated as much as I could: we got the yogurt incident, the octopus rice incident, the truth behind their Boofs and Faafa, Manpei's admission of vigorous home practice... just so much love. So much Onion Love

What am I talking about? Shinpei and Manpei just posted on their blogs that their Yaplogs are closing and moving over to Ameba. Their new blogs are here:

http://ameblo.jp/takagimanpei/
    http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/

But I don't know if by "closing" they mean "not updating" or "deleting"!! Onion Icy Breeze Unfortunately, I haven't actually SAVED the pictures I've posted~ I hot linked them from their blogs like the lazy bastard I am. So if they delete their blogs, the pictures are going, too!! Onion Sweat That means that when I get home, I have to go on a picture saving spree!! You guys, just in case it gets deleted or blocked and you're like me... you might want to go save some twin pictures while there's still time~ Either in this thread or you can go to their current blogs here:

http://yaplog.jp/manpei-sd/
    http://yaplog.jp/shinpei-sd/

I'll translate their posts in just a bit. I'm at work, so I have to go do work stuff, but as I'm done, it's going up. I just wanted to let you guys know ASAP! SO brb.

Last edited by jade on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 pm

jade wrote:I cannot BELIEVE the impeccable timing~ I feel relieved that no matter what happens, I've gone through as many of our twins' blogs as I could and translated as much as I could: we got the yogurt incident, the octopus rice incident, the truth behind their Boofs and Faafa, Manpei's admission of vigorous home practice... just so much love. So much Onion Love

What am I talking about? Shinpei and Manpei just posted on their blogs that their Yaplogs are closing and moving over to Ameba. Their new blogs are here:

http://ameblo.jp/takagimanpei/
    http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/

But I don't know if by "closing" they mean "not updating" or "deleting"!! Onion Icy Breeze Unfortunately, I haven't actually SAVED the pictures I've posted~ I hot linked them from their blogs like the lazy bastard I am. So if they delete their blogs, the pictures are going, too!! Onion Sweat That means that when I get home, I have to go on a picture saving spree!! You guys, just in case you're like me... you might want to go save some twin pictures while there's still time!! Their current blogs are here:

http://yaplog.jp/manpei-sd/
    http://yaplog.jp/shinpei-sd/

I'll translate their posts in just a bit. I'm at work, so I have to go do work stuff, but as soon as I'm free, it's going up. I just wanted to let you guys know ASAP! SO brb.

THANK YOU for the warning (and thanks in advance for the translations!)!! I'd better get busy before all the pretty is gone... -_-;

Last edited by Reina on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to say thank you.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm