Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
miffychan
alyxsandria
enggrrl
Jenavieve
seaweed
Lala
Careline
diasleepy
Cinnamonipples
JennyJukes
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
jade
nipplespvmk
nippleless_nobeardsa
trixi
Isidarnipples
awesome_nipples
cheesyfleas
CommonFolkNipples
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
MangaMistrezz
usa-chan
Nipples Admin
yanie
30 posters

Behind-The-Scenes

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Empty Re: Behind-The-Scenes

Post by yanie Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:00 am

Nipples Admin wrote:That first picture of the last entry might have been the outside of Renge's house "in France", but I really hope she'll appear again in future episodes.
    Ack! You're right! Totally forgot abt the French house XD aww... *disappointed*... she's really not appearing again, ne... T_T

I personally love the "Oronamin C" story... keep imagining Yusuke's kind and sweet smile *v* Tao-chan is so lucky to be able to work with those guys!!

EDIT: Wait... if that's the French house, how come Renge is wearing the uniform in that picture? It might be the Yuki hospital, where they film all Ouran school scenes at, but it looks more like a residential mansion, to me. Don't you think? I hope that's the Suou/Ootori/Hitachiin residence XD
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 am

yanie wrote:EDIT: Wait... if that's the French house, how come Renge is wearing the uniform in that picture? It might be the Yuki hospital, where they film all Ouran school scenes at, but it looks more like a residential mansion, to me. Don't you think? I hope that's the Suou/Ootori/Hitachiin residence XD

Oooh, you're right! I hope she will be appearing more often then!

And I agree, that story with Yusuke is very cute. It's nice that a lot of the cast members praise him for having that "princely" feel. I think Daito's interactions with her are also Kyouya-like!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:09 am

Uploaded some interview clips!

Yamamoto Yusuke & Daito Shunsuke promoting Episode4:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dywjushkor9c1f7

Bakumon Powerful Face (3 Aug 2011) - Yamamoto Yusuke:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?vtnjvchc9s74y70

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Bakumon-yusuke

Kawaguchi Haruna - Dogatch Interview:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4w8wrdw6evzp9tj

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Dogatch-haruna

JCOM - Kawaguchi Haruna:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9bnvycyl01b90t8

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Jcom-haruna

Golden Cast - Ouran Cast:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yc8pnhmnql9pmg6

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Goldencast-ouran1

I love this one so much! I'll translate it later^^
    When Haruna told Manpei to stand up, Manpei had this "What the--? Why me?" face, but he stood up anyway and went along with what Haruna told him too, heehee~ Haruna-Manpei combi so cute! They don't look like they're 9 years apart at all! XD

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Goldencast-ouran2Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Goldencast-ouran3

Haruna loves comedians, lol! She's too cute!

Oh, and I think I saw Shinpei tapping Manpei's thigh/knee when Haruna stretched out her hand to Manpei?
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:45 am

Yay!! Can't wait for translations for golden cast!! Smile thank u lots Yanie..i love Manpei's confused face..
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 pm

thanks for the vids! Do you have the Yusuke and Haruna-chan JCOM interview too? >< I would like to see it so bad
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 pm

YUSUKE WITH BLONDE HAIR *___________*
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:YUSUKE WITH BLONDE HAIR *___________*

I find it hilarious that he's currently blond-ish, but wearing a brown wig for Ouran. Laughing
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:11 am

Ouran cast will appear in a TBS variety show called "Ohsama no Brunch", August 20, 9:30 AM~ (japan time)

to promote the drama. The show has various corners and we don't know precisely when will the Ouran cast comes on, but the drama corner is usually on 10~11 AM.
    I'm predicting it'll be a fun quiz between the cast, bcoz usually that's what Brunch does with drama casts promoting their dramas.

I don't know who will appear, but so far, Yamamoto Yusuke and Chiba Yudai's official sites has the show on their upcoming TV appearance list.

Just in case, this clip won't be available anywhere, I'm going to switch on Keyhole on the airing time XD
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:43 am

annanipples wrote:
    Nipples Admin wrote:YUSUKE WITH BLONDE HAIR *___________*

I find it hilarious that he's currently blond-ish, but wearing a brown wig for Ouran. Laughing

....So, he has blonde hair, wears a brown wig for Ouran...and wore another darker brown wig to dress up as Haruhi...

HAIRCEPTION

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Screen19
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 am

LOL, didn't realize that. I wonder why Yusuke and Haruna wear wigs? Haruna's short hair is wig right? Okay, maybe she don't want to cut her long hair. But what's Yusuke's problem, I wonder?

The other host members aren't wearing wig right??
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:25 am

yanie wrote:LOL, didn't realize that. I wonder why Yusuke and Haruna wear wigs? Haruna's short hair is wig right? Okay, maybe she don't want to cut her long hair. But what's Yusuke's problem, I wonder?

The other host members aren't wearing wig right??

I didn't actually know that Yusuke was really wearing a wig for the role of Tamaki. . .I thought he'd just colored his hair (I know that he wears contact lenses to make his eyes lighter though).

I actually thought that Haruna's short hair was the real thing too lol (I had assumed that she was wearing a wig for the scenes that show Haruhi with long hair.)

I'm almost positive that the other members don't wear wigs though.

I know for a fact that Manpei and Shinpei change up their hair style like every 6 months though. . . Laughing

[sidebar: lately Asian guys have really been getting into coloring their hair either really light shades of brown or completely blonde. . . .'sup with that? Neutral ]
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I didn't actually know that Yusuke was really wearing a wig for the role of Tamaki. . .I thought he'd just colored his hair (I know that he wears contact lenses to make his eyes lighter though).
    I just realized those lenses in Ep4! XD So... okay... if Tamaki is not half-French in this drama, why must he wear green-colored contact lens and light brown (sometimes it looks like golden-colored, to me) wig? Tamaki's wig brown color is much lighter than Honey's brown hair, right? *hopeful* XD
    I'm not saying Hatori-sensei's information is wrong. But who knows... there might be some change of plans on the way Razz

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I actually thought that Haruna's short hair was the real thing too lol (I had assumed that she was wearing a wig for the scenes that show Haruhi with long hair.)
    To tell you the truth, I'm only 60% sure about this XD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 am

Golden Cast Interview
    Host: Sawamura Ikki, Mokomichi Hayami
    Guest: Kawaguchi Haruna, Daito Shunsuke, Ryusei Ryo, Nakamura Masaya, Takagi Shinpei, Takagi Manpei

translated by yanie

One of the host, Mokomichi Hayami, came bringing onigiri that he cooked himself, specially for Haruna. She said she likes onigiri. They showed video of him making the onigiri. Haruna loves the onigiri so much. Mokomichi took the oppotunity to promote his recipe book which is currently selling, lol. All the while, only Haruna and the other host, Sawamura Ikki, got to eat Mokomichi's onigiri.

Ryusei: Mokomichi-san, I'm sorry, we can't take this anymore...
    Mokomichi: I have made some for you guys too!
    (claps)
    Mokomichi: Wait a second...
    Mokomichi: So, here it is... please make them yourselves.

(Mokomichi served the cooked ingredients and rice, so the guys have to combine them together and shaped them into onigiri, themselves)

Guys: Wait a minute... How come you treat us so differently?

While the guys are making the onigiri-s themselves...

Sawamura: What do you think when you see guys cooking like that?
    Haruna: They look kakkoii(cool)! I like arms, so... Well, I can't see them now...

(Nakamura Masaya followed by the other guys starting to pull up their sleeves, trying to show their arms, lol!)

Haruna: I like the ones with showing veins...

(The host, Sawamura, also pulling up his sleeve, haha.)

Haruna: They're trying to appeal their... *laughs*

Mokomichi: Sawamura-san...
    Sawamura: Oh no no, I'm not trying to show anything here...

(After they tasted the onigiri they made themselves, the real interview started.)

Mokomichi: Relaxing method ala Haruna... what's this?
    Haruna: It's bath. I always use candles or bathing powder, things that makes aroma...
    Mokomichi: It says here, you express things alot during bath?
    Daito: What's that?
    Haruna: I'm just speaking to myself. Like, "It was so fun today!"... or like when I went to Disneyland, I'd say, "I'm so glad I get to see Mickey today!"...
    (the guys laughs)
    Sawamura: But I guess there are times when you talk to yourself during bath, huh?
    Mokomichi: It's true.
    Sawamura: Sometimes I even do monomane(impersonating someone) during bath...
    Daito: What monomane?
    Sawamura: Like... "pucchitona"(*sorry, dunno what's this, probably a comedian's monomane)....
    Nakamura: *laughs* You do that during bath?
    Sawamura: Yes, yes.

Mokomichi: When I saw you on TV the other day, you did a monomane, right? Apparently she likes comedians...
    Haruna: Yes, I like them.
    Sawamura: What monomane did you do?
    Haruna: FUJIWARA's jokes monomane...
    Sawamura: Please do it here, then.
    Haruna: Shall I?
    Sawamura: Yes, please.
    Haruna: May I do it together with someone?
    Sawamura: That's okay, that's okay.
    Haruna: Okay then... Manp...
    Manpei: Huh!? What do you mean? ME?
    Haruna: Please do it together with me.

(Haruna and Manpei are discussing the joke at the back)

Sawamura: Oh, they're discussing their joke materials like real comedians.

Haruna-Manpei: *FUJIWARA monomane* "If you extract your backbones, you won't be able to stand!"

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Goldencast-ouran2

(Sawamura laughs)

Haruna: Sorry, I do this all the time.
    Sawamura: Ah, there was that kind of joke, huh.
    Haruna: Yeah, it means if you extract your backbones, you won't be able to stand...

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Goldencast-ouran3

Daito: Of course you can't.
    (the guys laughs)
    Sawamura: *laughs* I see. You won't be able to stand, indeed.

Mokomichi: *abt Daito* You like mysterious and strange stuff, especially the outer space.
    Daito: Seem like that's my data during my debut. Hearing that, surprisingly bringing back alot of memories...
    (they laughs)
    Daito: There was this magazine called "Moo", I read that, and I really loved articles on psychic phenomenon and outer space. Coincidentally, I've once saw a psychic phenomenon in the hotel I stayed in. It was for a drama filming, I went to a rural area, and after the filming was over around 2 o'clock midnight, when I was about to unlock my room's door, suddenly there was a noisy child... a pale-looking child was running, passing me by... and I didn't think much. But to think of it, it was midnight... and it wasn't a place where a child would go to.
    Mokomichi: You can easily see them?
    Daito: I usually can't, but lately somehow I'm starting to be able to see those kind of stuff. It never happen to you? When you're filming something, and they had you stay at a scary place?
    Sawamura: Never...
    Mokomichi: I always immediately go home.
    Sawamura: Huh? Oh, you won't stay?
    Mokomichi: I'd immediately go home.
    Sawamura: You're scared?
    Mokomichi: Yes, a bit scared.
    Mokomichi: So, any other of you have some psychic experience?
    Manpei: Actually, there's a female ghost on the 2nd floor of our parents' house. Apparently, our house was formerly a coffee shop, and there was a woman committed suicide there...
    (The air become spooky now, lol. Mokomichi is staring at Haruna with scary eyes.)
    Haruna: No! Stop it!

Mokomichi: Ryusei-kun is a big fan of Yazawa Eikichi-san.
    Haruna: Can you do a monomane of him?
    (Ryusei impersonating the guy; they all laughs)
    Ryusei: He'd go like, mumbling first... and then say something, right?
    Sawamura: Mokomichi-kun, please take responsibility for this!
    Mokomichi: *laughs* Actually I've seen Yazawa-san once, at a soba shop near our agency office... I thought, "I think I've seen him somewhere..." and then he went *impersonating* "Thanks for the treat!".
    (they laughs)
    Mokomichi: "Oh, your receipt!".... *impersonating* "No need!"
    (they laughs)

Mokomichi: So, apparently Ryusei-kun was coincidentally scouted by the same agency as Sorimachi Takashi-san, his idol.
    Sawamura: So you thought, if you join this agency...
    Ryusei: Yes, as I saw the name card, I thought, then... maybe I'd get to see him, if I enter this agency... I joined with such simple thought.
    Mokomichi: What do you think of us?
    (Mokomichi, Sawamura, Haruna and Ryusei belong to the same agency, KEN-ON)
    Ryusei: I'm quite the shy type, and to be able to talk with people, that I've been watching on TV all this time... it feels so strange.
    Sawamura: But I do feel like that until now. When I entered TBS parking lot, I felt, "Wow, I'm at TBS now..."...
    Nakamura: I so understand that...
    Sawamura: You do?
    Nakamura: I always feel that whenever I get home. When I see my wife...
    (they laughs; lol, his wife is the Dream Morning Musume member, Yaguchi Mari)

~Psychological Test~

Mokomichi: How many candles do you see at the center of a small, dark room?
    Haruna: One!
    Daito: I'm 1, too.
    Ryusei: One big candle.
    Nakamura: 5 candles... standing in this position, like this... 1 at the top, 2 at the sides, and another 2 below.
    Shinpei: 100.
    Manpei: Mmh... 200.
    (they laughs)
    Mokomichi: This is the number of the opposite gender you can date at a time!
    Sawamura: Ahhh... if only you guys knew! Those brothers are really something! 100 and 200?
    Manpei: *laughs* We look bad now.
    Mokomichi: *pointing at Ryusei* One big candle might mean he likes the chubby one.
    (they laughs)
    Daito: So, it's not about how big his love is?
    Nakamura: The bigger the candle is, the bigger the girl is??
    Sawamura: These three are all 1. 5 is kinda awkward...
    Shinpei: It feels quite realistic.
    Sawamura: For 100, well... that's impossible.
    Manpei: 200 is impossible too.
    Sawamura: You're a newly wed, right?
    Nakamura: Perhaps it means 5 in 1...
    (laughs)
    Sawamura: What? I totally don't get that.
    Daito: What does that mean?
    Nakamura *laughs* Like, I have 5 faces...

Sawamura: Alright then, we'll have Haruna-san give points for Mokomichi-kun now. 50 points for cooking skill and 50 points for MC skill. Total 100 points as perfect score. Let's start from his cooking. How many points?
    Haruna: His cooking skill is 50 points! It was really delicious!
    Sawamura: Alright, next...
    Haruna: MC? 40 points...
    Mokomichi: Woo....
    Haruna: No, 35 points!
    Nakamura: It went down!
    Mokomichi: 40 was good already.
    Haruna: Well, he was staring at me, so...
    Sawamura: Ahh, it upset you?
    (Mokomichi staring at her)
    Haruna: See? Like that...
    Sawamura: So his total points is 85?
    Haruna: 80 points, I guess...
    (they laughs)

*Ouran promote time*

Haruna: It's a hillarious comedy drama with touching moments as well, which has never existed before. I'm doing my best together with the other cast to make this a good drama, so please watch!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:14 am

yanie wrote:Golden Cast Interview
    Host: Sawamura Ikki, Mokomichi Hayami
    Guest: Kawaguchi Haruna, Daito Shunsuke, Ryusei Ryo, Nakamura Masaya, Takagi Shinpei, Takagi Manpei

translated by yanie

Mokomichi: *abt Daito* You like mysterious and strange stuff, especially the outer space.
    Daito: Seem like that's my data during my debut. Hearing that, surprisingly bringing back alot of memories...
    (they laughs)
    Daito: There was this magazine called "Moo", I read that, and I really loved articles on psychic phenomenon and outer space. Coincidentally, I've once saw a psychic phenomenon in the hotel I stayed in. It was for a drama filming, I went to a rural area, and after the filming was over around 2 o'clock midnight, when I was about to unlock my room's door, suddenly there was a noisy child... a pale-looking child was running, passing me by... and I didn't think much. But to think of it, it was midnight... and it wasn't a place where a child would go to.
    Mokomichi: You can easily see them?
    Daito: I usually can't, but lately somehow I'm starting to be able to see those kind of stuff. It never happen to you? When you're filming something, and they had you stay at a scary place?
    Sawamura: Never...
    Mokomichi: I always immediately go home.
    Sawamura: Huh? Oh, you won't stay?
    Mokomichi: I'd immediately go home.
    Sawamura: You're scared?
    Mokomichi: Yes, a bit scared.
    Mokomichi: So, any other of you have some psychic experience?
    Manpei: Actually, there's a female ghost on the 2nd floor of our parents' house. Apparently, our house was formerly a coffee shop, and there was a woman committed suicide there...
    (The air become spooky now, lol. Mokomichi is staring at Haruna with scary eyes.)
    Haruna: No! Stop it!

Haha~! Thank you for translating~! I did wonder why he was staring so hard a Haruna!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:41 am

Press Conference ~ First Part
    translated by yanie

Clip: http://www.tbs.co.jp/ouran2011/movie/movie0303.html?no=m0303

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon05

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon07

Kawaguchi Haruna: Hello, everyone! I'm Kawaguchi Haruna, playing the role Fujioka Haruhi. Thank you for coming in this rainy day. I'm playing the role of a girl named Fujioka Haruhi. Due to many happenings, she entered Ouran private school, joined the Host club and that's why she's wearing this male uniform. Haruhi is a girl who doesn't have any interest in appearance nor romance. But she's actually reliable and has a heart. She's a kind, considerate girl and she also expresses her own opinions. And... how should I put it... I'm filming scenes everyday surrounded by these eccentric characters... and since this is my first leading role, I feel very nervous, but I won't lose in having fighting spirit and determination... so I'm always doing my best! Supported by this glamorous set, and together with the staff and the cast..., it's still a long way though, but I'll do my best to make this a good drama!

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon06

Yamamoto Yusuke: I'm Yamamoto Yusuke, your favour please! This character, Suou Tamaki, is a prince-like guy, yet idiotic and gets carried away easily, but manly. I think he's a charming man who has many sides. So, I feel pressure to play this role. It's a difficult task. There are many types of audience who will watch this drama, the original manga fans, the anime fans and also audience who didn't know the manga nor the anime, so many people will see this Tamaki in different ways. But I'm doing my best to act the character in my own, Yamamoto Yusuke's way. And I hope that when this drama is over people would think "Yamamoto Yusuke's Tamaki was the best,"... and I actually have confidence for that. So, everyone, please look forward to it!

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon04

Ryusei Ryo:
    I'm Ryusei Ryo, playing the role Nekozawa Umehito. My character is not one of the Host Club member, but he's the Black Magic Club president. He's always wearing this black robe. I think he'd give a strong impression for having a different appearance than the others. I'll do my best to make use of that impression and to perform this stand-out role. And I hope I can stir up the Host Club.

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon03

Nakamura Masaya: Everyone, thank you for coming today! I'm Nakamura Masaya, playing the role Morinozuka Takashi. My character is like a servant to Haninozuka Mitsukuni, the character Chiba-kun's playing. He always watch him out. He's a quiet man. When I read the script, he seldom get lines. So I treasure his single-word lines everytime, during the filming. The cast, just like the original characters, are quite the eccentric types, so I'm always having fun on the set. And we're playing the character while feeling the wonderfulness of the original manga. I know the original manga has a lot of fans, so we're doing our best to work together and make this drama loved by the fans as much as the original manga.

Chiba Yudai: I'm Chiba Yudai, playing the role Haninozuka Mitsukuni. When I read the manga, my first impression on Honey-sempai is, of course, cute. But he also has these innocent and "black" sides. I hope I can show these sides of him well. And I also have action scenes. Please look forward to that. I'll do my best to become the world's best-looking 22 years old holding a rabbit doll!

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon01

Takagi Shinpei: I'm Takagi Shinpei, playing the role Hitachiin Hikaru. I'm playing the older brother of the twin, Hikaru. Compared to his little brother, he has a worse personality, and he's the dominant one. He's a fresh, first grader host. He's a 16 years old who started to be more open to others ever since he joined the club, and he grow mature since then. Well, I'm actually 26 this year, I didn't expect I'll be playing a 16 years old role in this age. So during filming, I'll do my best not to forget the "fresh" feeling while making the scenes more lively. I'm sure the original manga has many fans, so I'm doing my best so people would think that there's no one else but myself who can play this character. I'll be happy if there's one person more who'd be able to smile watching this drama.

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon02

Takagi Manpei: Hello, everyone! I'm Takagi Manpei, playing the role Hitachiin Kaoru. Hitachiin Kaoru is Hikaru's younger brother. Compared to Hikaru, he's more of a considerate and kind 16 years old boy. Compared to the other host members, he might not have a good sense of humor. But his love for Hikaru is very strong. Just now up there, we went close with each other, it was actually an act. It's Hikaru and Kaoru's fan service when they're hosting. I think that's one of the highlight. We'll do our best so "Ouran Highschool Host Club" would be one of the most popular thing in 2011!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 am

yanie....You can't see me, but I'm bowing down to you right now.
    Love you so much right now- thank you so much for putting the translations! It's so much funnier now that I can understand what they were talking about. I loved the story about Daito seeing a ghost- I love ghost stories!!! Laughing
    Lala
    Lala
    Commoner

Post by Lala Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 am

@yanie: Thank you SO MUCH for putting the translations!! Very Happy
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 am

Press Conference ~ Last Part
    translated by yanie

Clip: http://www.tbs.co.jp/ouran2011/movie/movie0304.html?no=m0304

Host: Takagi Shinpei-san and Manpei-san, so the real older brother is also...?
    Manpei: Oh no, it's the opposite!
    Host: Ah! So it's the opposite?
    Manpei: Shin-chan is the older brother, ah no... I mean, the younger one...
    Host: So it's like the opposite version...
    Manpei: Yes...
    Host: What do you think?
    Shinpei: It feels like... I finally stand on the top... I feel sense of fulfillment about it.
    Host: What about you, the real older brother?
    Manpei: Yeah, I started to realize, it's this difficult to be the twin's younger brother... *laughs* no, no... but really, we're quite lovey-dovey twins, even in reality.
    Shinpei: We get along very well.
    Host: So the roles suits you alot?
    Manpei: Absolutely!
    Host: Thank you!

Haruna: Tamaki-sempai... Kyoya-sempai is not here today...
    Yusuke: *Tamaki mode-ON* Haruhi, don't worry! Daddy did know this was gonna happen--... um... sorry, may I do it once again? (LOL! yusuke failed! XD)
    (everyone laughs; Haruna-chan was hitting his back lightly, like trying to say "What are you doing!?", haha)
    Yusuke: Anoo...
    Nakamura: Just when I thought something was starting!
    Yusuke: This was in the script... but it was so sudden... Okay, Take 2! Start!
    Haruna: Kyoya-sempai is not here today...
    Yusuke: *Tamaki mode-ON* Haruhi, Kyoya have some business in New York now! But, don't worry! Daddy did know this was gonna happen, so I've made contact with New York now! Kyoya, can you hear me?

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon13

Daito(on TV connected live): Hello, everyone! This is Daito Shunsuke, playing the role Ootori Kyoya!
    (claps)
    Daito: Thank you. Just as Yamamoto-kun... well, as mentioned in Yamamoto-kun's Take 2, I'm currently in New York! Actually, I really wanted to be there too. I'm so sorry that I have to join you all like this. So... Yamamoto-kun... you did it, huh?
    (everyone laughs, Yusuke didn't answer, he just laughed)
    Daito: Alright then, let me introduce myself. I'm playing the role of the Host Club's Vice President, the Shadow King, the cool type, Ootori Kyoya. The original manga itself is such a wonderful work, so we're playing the roles as close as we can to the original characters. We're currently filming scenes everyday trying to make this drama accepted by the fans and make people smile. Please look forward to it.
    (claps)
    Daito: Live relay...
    (claps)
    Yusuke: What?
    Daito: Live relay broadcast like this really makes me nervous.
    Yusuke: But we're all nervous too, here.
    Daito: Really? ....
    Yusuke: ...... *awkward*..... *laughs*....
    (some are laughing)
    Yusuke: Goodbyeeee, then!!!
    Shinpei: Thank you!
    Daito: What? That's it!?
    Yusuke: Bye!
    Daito: Ah, byebye!
    Yusuke: Good luck with your stageplay!

Host: Tamaki-sempai, I heard "Ouran High School Host Club" have an announcement?
    Yusuke: *clears throat* *Tamaki mode-ON* Yes. As Ouran Highschool Host Club's president, I'd like to announce something to you. We established Ouran High School Host Club Fan Club starting today!
    (claps)
    Yusuke: When the fanclub members achieves 10,000, there will be a special present--- *slips his tongue*... can I--?
    (laughs)
    Yusuke: Uhh, okay, starting over... We have prepared special presents for everyone. So please, look forward---! Okay, that's all!
    (claps; Yusuke is scratching his, I'm sure, un-itchy head out of embarrassment, lol!)
    Host: Thank you! Due to the lack of explanation, please let me announce this once again.
    Yusuke: Yes, from the beginning, please.

Host: Ah, I'm sorry... okay, as the host club's president announced, starting today, in the evening, the fan club will be opened. You can apply and join the fan club from the drama's official homepage and mobile site. Among the members, some will be selected to attend the fan meeting. Also if you apply the fan club from the TBS entertainment mobile site, you'll get to download Haruhi's student card photo frame just like the one appeared in the drama. You can take your own picture with your cellphone and paste it on the student card, so you can be one of Ouran student, as well. For further details on the fan club application, please check the official homepage and mobile site. And as the president mentioned, when the members reach 10,000, they will announce surprise special presents. The fan club members number will be updated once a week. So please check through the official homepage or the mobile site. Please watch the drama, join the fan club and invite your friends to join too! Everyone, please join "Ouran High School Host Club" Fan Club!

(claps)

Host: Alright then, I will ask questions to everyone now. Is that okay?

Yusuke: Your favour, please.

Host: I heard you all had barbeques at the outdoor filming location, the other day? So everyone's getting along well?
    Yusuke: Well, we went to such an outdoor location quite early. We went to the beach. We had lunch while talking and looking at the sea together. And as we talked, our thoughts and feelings for this host club has deepened. It was really a good episode filming.
    Host: I see, so who's the one who always make the atmosphere lively?
    (Shinpei pointed at Nakamura)
    Host: Nakamura-san?
    Nakamura: Yes, well... perhaps, it's me, among these guys. As I mentioned before, my character is very quiet, and yet I'm a very talkative person in reality. So if I don't have a place to get everything out of my mind, I won't be able to get a good balance.
    Host: So, that's what it is?
    Nakamura: Well, no, not really... The set is quite exclusive here, but the food was very exclusive too, for the outdoor filming.
    After the filming, we got to eat them in one table together, so we come to get along well since then.
    Host: So it was like the club's training camp activity...
    Nakamura: Yes...

Host: Alright then, a question for Kawaguchi Haruna-san. The other day, Japan won the female World Cup Soccer Championship.
    Haruna: Yess...!
    Host: And now, you're the lone woman in the group... How do you feel about this?
    Haruna: I was very touched about the soccer's victory. How should I put this... It's like they have showed the women's real strength. So I don't want to lose, either. They gave me courage so I have confidence that my hard work won't lose to men here.

Host: Okay, a question for Nakamura-san!
    Nakamura: Yes.
    Host: I heard your wife is a big fan of "Ouran High School Host Club". What did your wife said to you about this?
    Nakamura: She's really a big fan and she collected all the manga volumes. When I told her I met the manga author, Bisco-san, she was very surprised, "Seriously!?". And now Episode 1 will be airing soon. My wife's judgement is the thing I'm most worried about right now.

(laughs)

Host: Alright then, we're accepting questions from everyone else here. Please mention your name.

Questioner: To play your roles, is there something you keep in mind, or be careful of, or perhaps something you always do to build up your character?

Haruna: Well... compared to the other members, Haruhi is the cool and calm type, it's quite difficult to keep Haruhi's low tension without being carried away by the other characters, but I'm being careful on that.

Host: Thank you. Yamamoto-san, please.

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon11

Yusuke: For playing Tamaki, I always try to keep my blood sugar high every morning. *laughs*
    (everyone laughs)
    Yusuke: He's really an energetic character, so I need to make sure to keep my tension high all the time, or else I'll collapse. So every morning, I properly have rice and sweet things for breakfast. So I'm being careful about my blood sugar level, also... I'm doing this "no plan" method... I'm doing all of my acting performance without planning! I step onto the set, feel what the others think and act Tamaki in my own way. So, for that, I basically don't read the script at home. *laughs* But, I do memorize my lines! I memorize my lines, but somehow I always fail whenever I think and plan my acting. The staff would glare at me, and I'd feel prickling pain from that. So, ever since then, I decided to do it without planning. I just pay attention to everyone's expressions... everyone around me would know the best what's funny and what's not funny, so I always respond to them on the spot without planning.

Host: Thank you! Ryusei-san, please.

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon08

Ryusei: Well, my character is Nekozawa, so I always walk with bent back whenever I'm acting the role. Also, I'm trying my best not to blink, so I can express feelings through my eyes.
    Host: It must be difficult for you, if your eyes goes dry...
    Ryusei: Yes, I usually use contact lenses, and sometimes I feel like they'll slip off.

Host: Alright, thank you. Chiba-san, please.

Chiba: Yes. Something I'm careful of, is... well, Honey-sempai is 148 cm and I'm-- 173cm. We have differences. But I'm really saved by interesting directings. Also I think the way I walk and my gestures are important too. I'd like to do that properly. And I'm also skipping.
    Host: In reality too?
    Chiba: No, no.
    (laughs)
    Host: Ah, I see.
    Chiba: Just when I become Honey-sempai.

Host: Alright, thank you. Nakamura-san, please.

Nakamura: Well, to build my character... of course, I do some exercise... I mean, I always have to let Chiba-kun ride on my shoulders during interview's photo shoots, just like a few moments ago. Or, I have to carry him on my back. When I did that in the beginning, I felt muscle pains once after I got home. Now, I always do some stretching every morning, so that I can carry him at any time.

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon09

Host: So you can do it at any time?
    Nakamura: I can lift him up even now.
    Host: You can do that now?
    Nakamura: Anyone would be fine.
    Host: Anyone?? *laughs* Is there anyone here would like to be carried by Nakamura-san?
    (silence)
    Yusuke: That's fine.

Host: That's fine? *laughs* Okay then, Takagi Shinpei-san, please.

Shinpei: Since we're twins, there are many times when we have to recite one line together. So, at home, we're practicing, like the flirting acts we did moments ago here. Or rehearsing the lines we have to recite together at the same time. I guess we're the only ones who can match our acts beforehand at home, so we went to the set prepared. But well, when we practice flirting at home... there are only the two of us...

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon12
    (it's like Manpei is thinking, "Oh no! You're going to talk about that now?", haha)

Shinpei: ...we're doing it like this on the sofa. But since no one is stopping us up to here, so we'll stop it, like, "uhh, okay"...

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon10

Host: My heart just skipped a beat now.
    Shinpei: You must be.
    Host: Yes.
    Shinpei: But we have gotten used to this close distance now.
    Host: Manpei-san, is that so?
    Manpei: Yes, that's right. At first, we had our doubts. I mean, in 25 years, this is the first time we go this far. It's quite exciting everyday. There's no problem for us to get close like that now.
    Host: Yes, you did that casually just now.
    Manpei: Even in interviews, although we don't have to get close to each other, somehow we got close, they even have to tell us, "Please separate,".
    Host: So it become a habit?
    Manpei: Yes. We have become Hikaru-Kaoru too, in reality. But we always stand apart on the train. We ride on different (train) cars.
    Host: Although it's not a fight?
    Manpei: Yes, since we're being too lovey-dovey with each other.
    Host: I see. Thank you very much!

=END=

The part where Haruna bite Yusuke's arm is not included in this clip, this is not really the full version, ne Crying or Very sad

MangaMistrezz wrote:yanie....You can't see me, but I'm bowing down to you right now.
    Love you so much right now- thank you so much for putting the translations!
    Oh no no, please don't do that! These translations I made are far from perfect!>_< I have to apologize for that, actually. Well, I'm doing this just for fun, so I'm not being strict to myself, when I work on these, hehe... but, it's always a pleasure to translate Ouran stuff, I'm addicted to it XD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:20 pm

I think it's 90% confirmed that Episode 7 would be the "Haruhi's home visit" episode.

One of the extra talked abt the filming on the 16th:
    http://ameblo.jp/keitynonikki/entry-10987812556.html

Manpei also blogged about the limousine used for the filming *v*
    I'm pretty sure it's a picture on the 16th too!
    http://yaplog.jp/manpei-sd/archive/695

That means, there will be a "Black Magic Club" scene in the home visit episode... hmm...

Now, if only I can get confirmation abt Ep6 XD oh well, I guess we'll get that confirmation this Friday XD

The actor who will be playing Ranka-san should be announced anytime soon now *v*
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Oh man, Yusuke messes up SO much! I remember in another interview video, when Yusuke couldn't attend and had to send a video message to the cast instead, he messed up his lines there too. Haha, the whole cast seemed very nervous before/during the press con but I guess Yusuke doesn't do very well with things that are scripted. I'm so surprised that he improvises the role of Tamaki, because all of his movements and flair as Tamaki look so well planned and thought out!
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:I'm so surprised that he improvises the role of Tamaki, because all of his movements and flair as Tamaki look so well planned and thought out!

Same here!
    Guess this settles it for everyone, this guy IS Tamaki. Ninja But I do suppose it makes it less awkward for him to just play Tamaki's antics on the spot instead of having to rehearse them exactly. At least that's how I used to feel doing theater. LOL
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to get the image of "lovey-dovey" twins out of my head. . .I get this warm feeling coming over me everytime one of them mentions it. . . Razz

I could tell from the start that the twincest scenes didn't seem very forced.Even in interviews Manpei and Shinpei have this attitude like "Oh yeah, we do this all the time, it's no big deal. . ." Laughing

And the fact that it's gotten to the point that people have to specifically ask them to seperate from each other. . .well,I think that's pretty cute actually. . . Hug It just blows my mind how comfortable they are about it though. Like maybe other brothers (or macho-type guys) would go out of their way to try and make it seem like "Oh no, we're not like that at all. . ."
    But Manpei and Shinpei are always like "Yeah we're close; we can be openly affectionate with each other and not be ashamed."

They are SO cool LOL cheers

All the cast members are actually. They really seem to love their characters and they all get along so there's no side drama.

Awesomeness! Cool
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 am

yanie wrote:

Host: That's fine? *laughs* Okay then, Takagi Shinpei-san, please.

Shinpei: Since we're twins, there are many times when we have to recite one line together. So, at home, we're practicing, like the flirting acts we did moments ago here. Or rehearsing the lines we have to recite together at the same time. I guess we're the only ones who can match our acts beforehand at home, so we went to the set prepared. But well, when we practice flirting at home... there are only the two of us...

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon12
    (it's like Manpei is thinking, "Oh no! You're going to talk about that now?", haha)

Shinpei: ...we're doing it like this on the sofa. But since no one is stopping us up to here, so we'll stop it, like, "uhh, okay"...

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 4 Presscon10

Host: My heart just skipped a beat now.
    Shinpei: You must be.
    Host: Yes.
    Shinpei: But we have gotten used to this close distance now.
    Host: Manpei-san, is that so?
    Manpei: Yes, that's right. At first, we had our doubts. I mean, in 25 years, this is the first time we go this far. It's quite exciting everyday. There's no problem for us to get close like that now.
    Host: Yes, you did that casually just now.
    Manpei: Even in interviews, although we don't have to get close to each other, somehow we got close, they even have to tell us, "Please separate,".
    Host: So it become a habit?
    Manpei: Yes. We have become Hikaru-Kaoru too, in reality. But we always stand apart on the train. We ride on different (train) cars.
    Host: Although it's not a fight?
    Manpei: Yes, since we're being too lovey-dovey with each other.
    Host: I see. Thank you very much!

BRB DYING~

edit: thanks so much for the translations! keep them coming please ^_^
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 am

Thanks a bunch for your hard work translating the video for everyone, yanie!!

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to get the image of "lovey-dovey" twins out of my head. . .I get this warm feeling coming over me everytime one of them mentions it. . . Razz

I could tell from the start that the twincest scenes didn't seem very forced.Even in interviews Manpei and Shinpei have this attitude like "Oh yeah, we do this all the time, it's no big deal. . ." Laughing

And the fact that it's gotten to the point that people have to specifically ask them to seperate from each other. . .well,I think that's pretty cute actually. . . Hug It just blows my mind how comfortable they are about it though. Like maybe other brothers (or macho-type guys) would go out of their way to try and make it seem like "Oh no, we're not like that at all. . ."
    But Manpei and Shinpei are always like "Yeah we're close; we can be openly affectionate with each other and not be ashamed."

They are SO cool LOL cheers

DITTO. To absolutely everything you just said (*_*)

I've been thinking about that recently, too. I hate when guys think that being "macho" means pretending you don't care about someone you really love to pieces. I'm so glad that they're completely open with being as affectionate backstage and offstage as they are ONstage, on or off camera... maybe Shinpei even more than Manpei, though! Manpei has this thin layer of reservation, like he's worried he's going to go too far with Shinpei in front of other people. He doesn't mind talking about it, but he's careful with his actions. However, Shinpei is SO touchy-feely and he doesn't care AT ALL, talking about it or physically showing it. No matter when or where, he'll wrap his arms around Manpei and look at him with these big, fat sparkly love eyes. Then Manpei's reservation EVAPORATES immediately and Manpei gives Shinpei that same "you're the most wonderful person in the world" shoujo-bubbles look XDD LOL They are absolutely precious~~~

But the fact that they've been told to separate is shocking!! Especially for a Japanese person to COMMENT on it like that. Normally Japanese people tend to ignore things that make them feel uncomfortable, especially in a "professional" or "semi-professional" atmosphere because it's rude to point something out directly like that. But they were specifically told to separate?? I didn't realize they were THAT bad~ ahahaha Big Laugh

I'm going to take my now overflowing twin love back to the Twin Appreciation thread and FANGIRL.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 am

OMG! OMG! OMG! God, help!

They're going to do the KARUIZAWA / REFRESHING / SAWAYAKA episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!^O^

They're currently recruiting extras for filming at Karuizawa, Nagano prefecture!
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/ouran2011/info/extra.html

Hwaaaa..... I wish I live in Japan nowwww!!!!*v*

Filming Schedule:
    Aug 26 (Fri) 10:00 - 17:00
    Aug 27 (Sat) 10:00 - 19:00
    Aug 31 (Wed) 10:00 - 17:00

Filming Location: Karuizawa, Nagano pref.

Filming Scene:
    Tourist/vacationist on a holiday. Passerby and customer of a shop.
    The host club members are also in the scene.

Recruiting:
    Men and women, 18 to 50 years old.

Ahhhh~~~ Naganooo~~

Sorry about my exagerrating excitement XD It's just that with the following eps prediction:
    Spoiler:

With only 3 eps left, I thought there's only a slim chance, that they'll do the Karuizawa ep. So, I just got all excited to see this Karuizawa news Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:34 pm