Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
miffychan
alyxsandria
enggrrl
Jenavieve
seaweed
Lala
Careline
diasleepy
Cinnamonipples
JennyJukes
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
jade
nipplespvmk
nippleless_nobeardsa
trixi
Isidarnipples
awesome_nipples
cheesyfleas
CommonFolkNipples
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
MangaMistrezz
usa-chan
Nipples Admin
yanie
30 posters

Behind-The-Scenes

cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 6 Empty Re: Behind-The-Scenes

Post by cheesyfleas Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 am

Wasn't sure where the right place for this was, but it's from the Ousama no Brunch video... (that counts as Behind-the-scenes, right? Right? Neutral )
    Behind-The-Scenes - Page 6 Tamakiwhatfaceatchibachi2
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 am

LOL, CHEESYFLEAS. If only I wasn't working on my biology work, I would attempt to make a black and white Yusuke version of that face.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot to post the link on the forum! The Ousama no Brunch video is up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3qoetGHtns&feature=player_embedded
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 am

enggrrl wrote:Let me know if you need better scans of any page, my scanner is slightly smaller than the magazine so a bit was cut off.

um...it seems like the first line of the twins' interview got cut off, so could you...scan it again? pretty please? :3 Nodding
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 am

Nipples Admin wrote:Oh yeah, I totally forgot to post the link on the forum! The Ousama no Brunch video is up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3qoetGHtns&feature=player_embedded
    Translation completed in the TRANSLATIONS > VIDEOS forum category Onion Drinks Tea
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 am

According to ouran_tbs's twitter post they've already entered filming for the last episode! I can't believe it's ending already. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY LIFE FROM NOW ON? *weeps*

I hope we see/hear something about the cast crying though. Yusuke had cried over Hana Kimi, he should do the same for Ouran!
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 am

miffychan wrote:
    enggrrl wrote:Let me know if you need better scans of any page, my scanner is slightly smaller than the magazine so a bit was cut off.

um...it seems like the first line of the twins' interview got cut off, so could you...scan it again? pretty please? :3 Nodding

This interview of the twins has already been translated~
    https://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/t104-junon-september-2011-twins-interview

alyxsandria wrote:Haha since this is behind the scenes; could someone possibly translate Daito's part of the above magazine post please? I'll be eternally grateful Very Happy

I have the actual magazine, so I'll see what I can do *salutes* Cunnin Onion Idea
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 am

I guess I don't have to re-scan. Thanks!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:36 pm

The producer just twitted:

皆さんのあたたかいコメント嬉しく思います。最終回の撮影にはいったときハルヒも『ずっと終わりたくない!』と話していました。いいドラマをつくり、また皆さんとお会いできたらと心から思います。さてクイズの正解は1話で出た桜蘭学院の図書館の天井の絵です。さすが正解の方多かったですね^^

I'm very happy about the kind comments from everyone. Haruhi also said "I don't want it to end forever!" when we were starting the final episode's filming. I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that we can make a good drama and can meet everyone again. Regarding the right answer for the quiz, it was the Ouran library's ceiling in Ep1. Many answered it correctly^^

Well... at least, we know both Haruna and the producer wants to make more "Ouran" (sequel). I guess it's just a matter whether or not they can make it to realization.

FYI Ep5 rating was 3.1% (increasing from last week which was 2.3%). And messages in the official site during weekends were 11.5 pages! (last week was only 5 pages)

Last edited by yanie on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I know it's awful, but I made it anyway >_<
    In reply to cheesyfleas...

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 6 Tamake11
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm

oh my god I'm turning that into a smiley.

Edit: IT IS DONE.
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Tamaki Seriously
    Oh my god so it is... I love it XD
    *so proud right now*
    cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 am

Oh, wow.
    Tamaki Seriously
    Probably the coolest thing I've seen today Laughing
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 am

Tamaki Seriously

Amazing, absolutely amazing...
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 am

Tamaki Seriously
    I wish someone would do this for my face. The resemblance is uncanny.
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Just got home to see this entire page of my creationz Onion Daydreaming
    You have no idea how much I love you guys right now 8D
    Tamaki Seriously
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:04 am

Some interesting tidbits I read in the 2ch Ouran thread (where Japanese fans gathers and discuss).

In JUNON magazine released yesterday, there's cross talk between Ouran cast. A part of the contents.

Q. Which one of you is the "ladies first" type?
    Daito: Then, let's ask this question to Haruhi. Who do you think is the most 'ladies first' type among us?
    Haruna: *immediate reply* Manpei.
    Shinpei: How about Shinpei?
    Haruna: Shinpei sometimes says 'Do it yourself', that's annoying. But there's nothing annoying at all abt Manpei.

At the end of the talk Shinpei said, "I'm shocked Haruhi praises Manpei highly,".

LOL! Haruna-chan is so fond of Manpei, he must be a very sweet guy Onion Daydreaming

There are few pages of Ouran interview in LaLa magazine released today and it's also written, "There will be a big announcement soon!!". Heeeeeeee~~~ nani? Nani? Nani? Onion XD The fans are guessing that the 'big announcement' will be announced tomorrow in the Ouran fans meeting.
    Spoiler:

According to one Japanese who claims that one of Ouran filming crew is her friend, there will be a party scene in the final episode Onion Skipping
    miffychan
    miffychan
    Commoner

Post by miffychan Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:39 am

enggrrl wrote:I guess I don't have to re-scan. Thanks!

awww...i was hoping to read the japanese. thanks anyway Like a Star @ heaven
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 am

yanie wrote:
    Spoiler:

THIS AAAAAAH
    Onion Skipping
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:47 am

yanie wrote:
    There are few pages of Ouran interview in LaLa magazine released today and it's also written, "There will be a big announcement soon!!". Heeeeeeee~~~ nani? Nani? Nani? Onion XD The fans are guessing that the 'big announcement' will be announced tomorrow in the Ouran fans meeting.
    Spoiler:

OMG!!! Seriously?! I hope it's true- it would just make my YEAR!!! Never would have expected it...I'm crossing my fingers! Haiii...just the possiblity is putting me in a good mood! Onion Love
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:57 am

yanie wrote:Some interesting tidbits I read in the 2ch Ouran thread (where Japanese fans gathers and discuss).

In JUNON magazine released yesterday, there's cross talk between Ouran cast. A part of the contents.

Q. Which one of you is the "ladies first" type?
    Daito: Then, let's ask this question to Haruhi. Who do you think is the most 'ladies first' type among us?
    Haruna: *immediate reply* Manpei.
    Shinpei: How about Shinpei?
    Haruna: Shinpei sometimes says 'Do it yourself', that's annoying. But there's nothing annoying at all abt Manpei.

At the end of the talk Shinpei said, "I'm shocked Haruhi praises Manpei highly,".

LOL! Haruna-chan is so fond of Manpei, he must be a very sweet guy Onion Daydreaming

I'm really starting to get this strong feeling from Haruna that she has a bit of a crush on Manpei. . . :3 Nodding
    (Well she had better just get in line!!! Evil or Very Mad )

LOL
    No, but seriously, she does praise him and compliment him a lot, "Manpei this. . .Manpei that."
    *Do I detect a twinge of jealousy, Shinpei. . .?*

It's kind of cute though. . .when you consider that the twins are like 10 years her senior. . .but I'm only 5 years younger than the twins, so that means I have a better chance with at leasst ONE of them, right? Wink

I'm actually surprised too, because apparently Manpei isn't as "outgoing" as Shinpei, and he's even talked down on his own abilities to "make women happy." (Ah, maybe he's just being modest Razz )If anything I would've assumed that Shinpei was the 'ladies first' type. . .

Oh well, I love them both for both their strentghs and weaknesses I love you I'd definitely like to read more of that interview when it becomes available though.

enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am

miffychan wrote:
    enggrrl wrote:I guess I don't have to re-scan. Thanks!

awww...i was hoping to read the japanese. thanks anyway Like a Star @ heaven

No problem then, I'll get it up tomorrow sometime (I'm on JST, so I'm just about to head to bed)

And on that topic (the being in Japan), does anyone have the details on this fan meeting? Like where and what time? Since I'm here, and relatively close to Tokyo, depending on the details I might be able to make it. I can just see it, me and 2000 japanese women...*starts singing* "one of these things is not like the others.."
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 am

I always thought Haruna favored Manpei ever since she randomly chose him in that Golden Cast interview, then praised him in Ousama, and this interview confirms it! I think that's super cute (especially since I favor Kaoru more, hehe).

yanie wrote:The fans are guessing that the 'big announcement' will be announced tomorrow in the Ouran fans meeting.
    Spoiler:

DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS YANIE ;__________;!!!

OR A SECOND SEASON WOULD BE GREAT TOO. ANYTHING WOULD DO.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 am

I ust noticed the hospital used for filming Ouran is in here too http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/saigo-no-kizuna-okinawa-hikisakareta-kyodai-episode-1/169972 it has to present America
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    yanie wrote:
    Spoiler:

THIS AAAAAAH
    Onion Skipping

...I could eat three bowls of rice

Gleaming Onion Eyes
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:45 pm

enggrrl wrote:And on that topic (the being in Japan), does anyone have the details on this fan meeting? Like where and what time? Since I'm here, and relatively close to Tokyo, depending on the details I might be able to make it. I can just see it, me and 2000 japanese women...*starts singing* "one of these things is not like the others.."
    Aww... I'm afraid you're too late, if only you know this earlier Crying or Very sad

If you join the fan club and select "YES" on "Will you come to the fans meeting on Aug 25?" question, you'll have the possibility of being chosen to be invited to the fans meeting. I guess the "where and what time" is not revealed except to those fanclub members who got selected and are invited Crying or Very sad
    The producer said on his diary entry yesterday, that in the end they couldn't invite everyone who has applied. So I'm thinking they probably can only invite 1000+ fans or so. There were 500 fans on Haruna(as Haruhi)'s hand-shake event last time, so I'm guessing there will be alot more fans tomorrow since all the 8 main cast will be attending.

The fans meeting will include the cast talk corner, answering questions from the fans, giving out presents to the fans, etc.

I wish I can be there Onion T_T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 am