Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
miffychan
alyxsandria
enggrrl
Jenavieve
seaweed
Lala
Careline
diasleepy
Cinnamonipples
JennyJukes
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
jade
nipplespvmk
nippleless_nobeardsa
trixi
Isidarnipples
awesome_nipples
cheesyfleas
CommonFolkNipples
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
MangaMistrezz
usa-chan
Nipples Admin
yanie
30 posters

Behind-The-Scenes

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind-The-Scenes

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 am

To those who's planning to watch Episode 6 & 7 thru Keyhole, please take note that there's airing time change.

Episode6 : Aug 26 (Fri) 24:29
    Episode7 : Sep 2 (Fri) 24:30

It's only 9-10 mins late, really. Perhaps the admins can put this warning in the live chats later^^
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:44 am

I just realized there's another recruitment info.

8月24日、25日、9月1日 府中セット
    Aug 24-25 and Sep 1 ; Setting of Public Place

撮影シーン】
    最終話ラストシーン。
    学校生徒役・生徒両親役
    ホスト部メンバーも出演します。

Filming Scene:
    The last scene of the final episode.
    Extras will be playing the roles of school students and students' parents.
    Host Club members are also in the scene.

This is my episodes prediction based on some sources and the extra recruitment infos:
    Spoiler:

So I guess the drama will only cover 6 volumes of the manga T_T
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 am

yanie wrote:I just realized there's another recruitment info.

8月24日、25日、9月1日 府中セット
    Aug 24-25 and Sep 1 ; Setting of Public Place

撮影シーン】
    最終話ラストシーン。
    学校生徒役・生徒両親役
    ホスト部メンバーも出演します。

Filming Scene:
    The last scene of the final episode.
    Extras will be playing the roles of school students and students' parents.
    Host Club members are also in the scene.

This is my episodes prediction based on some sources and the extra recruitment infos:
    Spoiler:

So I guess the drama will only cover 6 volumes of the manga T_T

Talking about the final episode so soon is making me depressed. Crying or Very sad It feels like Ouran just began and now it's ending.
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 am

@yabie: So you're reading 2ch, too?

It's kinda sad for me right now to see that the drama might be end at the same time as the anime...
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 am

Careline wrote:@yanie: So you're reading 2ch, too?
    Haha, yeah! Sometimes I posts there too, lol. If you see the eps prediction post in 2ch, exactly like the one I posted here, that's actually me in 2ch too! Razz
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 am

KARUIZAWA EPISODE.

THIS MEANS.

HIKARU WILL BE ABLE TO SHINE AFTER ALL.

YOU GO YOU ANGSTY TSUNDERE TWIN YOU.

(though I'm sad that the drama will pretty much cover the same amount as the anime... my creys)
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

Bisco Hatori, Ouran manga author twitted these few hours ago^^

明日は関東ではホスト部ドラマ5話ですね。海回、昨日拝見しましたが…すっごいよ…!環ハルヒ好きさんはもちろん、鏡夜好きさん(大東くんファンの方は特に!)は絶対見た方がいい…!
    Tomorrow Episode5 will air in the Kanto region. The beach episode, I saw it yesterday... it was excellent! TamakiHaruhi fans, Kyoya fans(esp. Daito-kun's fans), you better watch this one!!
    [yanie: Kyaaaa... Bisco-sensei! Why Kyoya fans? Why Kyoya fans? What will Kyoya do? Or... what will Kyoya un-do?? haha~~ akkkhh, tomorrow just can't come fast enough!]

それから、ある役のキャスティングを聞いて、今回の原稿中に絶叫しました。凄く好きな役者さんが…!めちゃくちゃ楽しみです;;
    And also, when I heard one of the role's casting, I immediately screamed! I like that actor alot!! I really can't wait!

韓さん!毎日本当にお疲れ様です。皆様お体壊されていませんか?5話も大変堪能させて頂きました!まだまだ暑い中大変だと思いますが、この先も期待していますのでどうぞよろしくお願い致します!!
    Kan-san! Thank you for your hard work everyday. Are everyone okay? You did very good too, with Episode5. Seem like you still have to struggle in the middle of the heat. I'm looking forward to the future episodes!!

そして「あの」役者さん…!めちゃくちゃ期待しています!何卒よろしくお伝え下さいませ!
    And I'm really looking forward to "that" actor! Please send him my regards!

Heee... seem like Bisco-sensei is such a big fan of the actor who'll be playing Ranka!*v* Uwaaaaa~~ who is it??? I hope I'm a fan of that actor too XD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 am

Nipples Admin wrote:KARUIZAWA EPISODE.

THIS MEANS.

HIKARU WILL BE ABLE TO SHINE AFTER ALL.

YOU GO YOU ANGSTY TSUNDERE TWIN YOU.

(though I'm sad that the drama will pretty much cover the same amount as the anime... my creys)
    Not just Hikaru, Kaoru would look alot more mature than Hikaru in this episode!^o^
    I'm personally looking forward to KyoKao talk scene at the end. Reading the manga, towards the end, somehow I came to like KyoKao combi, since they investigate alot of stuff together^^
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 am

Tweets from TBS Ouran official Twitter few hours ago.

そして、“あの”役者さんですが…本当に素晴らしかったです^^ホスト部との相性もバッチリでした!
    And "that" actor... was really excellent^^ His chemistry with the host club members was perfect!

“あの”役者さんの登場はまだすこし先ですので、発表までいましばらくお待ち下さい。その前に明日の第5話をぜひご覧下さい。
    It'll be awhile before "that" actor appears, so please patiently wait for the announcement. Before that, please watch tomorrow's Episode5.

“あの”役者さんが演じるのはオトコでもオンナでもないとっても重要な役です。
    The character which "that" actor will play is not a man nor a woman. A very important character.

ビスコさんのおかげであつい撮影が乗り切れています!やっぱり夏はアイスが一番元気でます^^ そして“あの”役者さんにはビスコさんのお言葉伝えて『とても光栄です』とおっしゃってました!ちなみにすね毛も剃られてきれいな足を見せて下さいましたw
    Thanks to Bisco-san we're able to get through the hot filmings. Ice cream really makes us feeling good in summer^^ And I've also send your regards to "that" actor, he said "It's such an honor"! FYI, he'd show his cleanly shaved legs. (laughs)

そしてちょっと気が早いですが、6話双子が超頑張ってます!期待していて下さい!
    Also, it's a bit early, but the twin really worked hard for Episode6! Please look forward to it!
    [yanie: yay! I guess Ep6 is confirmed now! ^o^ So, who will be blonde? Shinpei? Manpei?^^]

Last edited by yanie on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:12 am

"THAT" ACTOR IS PLAYING RANKA RIGHT. Very Happy
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Onion Daydreaming *Has a heart attack while fangirl flailing all over the place*

Onion Love Eyes I'm in heaven. I'm in absolute heaven now... *faints*

Thank you, yanie, for the awesome news!!!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

yanie wrote:Tomorrow Episode5 will air in the Kanto region. The beach episode, I saw it yesterday... it was excellent! TamakiHaruhi fans, Kyoya fans(esp. Daito-kun's fans), you better watch this one!!

OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE KYOHARU AND TAMAHARU SCENE TOMORROW. <333

But it turns out I can't skip my classes to watch it live with everyone... *MY CREYSSSSS*

I SHALL FEEL THE OURAN GOODNESS SPIRITUALLY EVEN AS I AM SITTING IN CLASS. Or I'll probably hear everyone fangirl screaming across the world.
    Jenavieve
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

Post by Jenavieve Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:
    OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE KYOHARU AND TAMAHARU SCENE TOMORROW. <333

But it turns out I can't skip my classes to watch it live with everyone... *MY CREYSSSSS*

I SHALL FEEL THE OURAN GOODNESS SPIRITUALLY EVEN AS I AM SITTING IN CLASS. Or I'll probably hear everyone fangirl screaming across the world.

I'LL BE FEELING IT WITH YOU CINDY!! I can't get away from work to watch my beloved beach episode live, I'm so sad... Onion Attacked by Te

*is gonna watch the anime beach episode when I get home to help me feel better* XD
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:42 am

Is it weird for me to be more excited about the KyoHaru scene more than the TamaHaru scene? Wall ... Onion
    I mean, I'm a total supporter of TamaHaru and Kyouya isn't my most fave character...but I'm looking forward to Kyouya and Haruhi's scene the most in the episode! Onion OTL

Oh well... I REGRET NOTHING Can't wait for episode 5!!! Wooby Onion Eyes
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:53 pm

It has been announced!^o^

Ranka-san, Haruhi's father, will be acted by Totsugi Shigeyuki.

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Shigeyuki_Totsugi-2-1

I've only seen him once in a drama. He has an incredible acting skill, he absolutely nailed this -intellectual man yet psychotic at the end- role.

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Ranka-liveaction-1

Don't know how he will play a transverstite role. But the manga author, Bisco Hatori is his big fan^^ And the director praised him so much too. I guess there'd be no problem!^v^

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 pm

He looks great for the part!! I can't wait!
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 pm

I just watched Ouran cast on Ousama no Brunch. i soo hope i cn find a good quality version soon Smile or if anyone wud b kind enuf to provide one here Smile

I love Daito's impersonation of Yusuke's laugh n yusuke went all "no i dont laugh like that" (i think, coz im just reading body language here..my japanese still needs improving)
    then in seconds yusuke laughed like that. n the cast went like "see"

n then i think they revealed that Ryusei always does NG scenes..like 30times
    other than that, i saw the twins had to shake hands, Masaya looks like a baseball glove in the morning? Chiba had to apologize to yusuke (i think..didnt catch this one)
    man, why does it hv to b soo short..

preview for episode 6 was there n it ws a bit longer...really can't wait! Smile
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

Yup, yup, you got it mostly right!^v^

It was quite a fun interview of the whole cast! They have to write their opinions on each other.

Nakamura Masaya and Kawaguchi Haruna complained abt the way Yusuke laughed, lol. The rest was like what you said.

Haruna and Yusuke said Masaya's face always look so ugly in the morning, and Masaya was so shocked, coz he thought he look most manly in the morning, with his unshaved facial hair, but Haruna said, "That just makes you look like a thief...". (mwahahaha~ this girl really have Haruhi's heart-stabbing commenting skills!)

Chiba Yudai complained abt how Ryusei Ryo's bangs are so long that he can't see his face. Ryusei said, "This is my job!". Yusuke backed Ryusei's up, "You shld've complain abt that to the director, y'know!". And then Yusuke continued how he was angry toward Chiba the other day. My Keyhole was skipping so I didn't catch what he said, but I think its something like it took so long for Chiba to reply Yusuke's drink invitation texts. Chiba apologized and Yusuke just said, "Okay", lol.

Some of them (I forgot who) complained that it's so irritating to see the twin right before and after takes. The reason is bcoz they're always arguing recently. They's quarrel right before takes, and right after the director say "Cut". Haruna even had to say, "Okay, okay, that's enough you guys" to them, once. They asked, "Why do you two have to argue that much?". Shinpei in an annoyed tone, said, "It's because of the way Manpei says stuff!", Manpei responded, "Hey!". LOL, it really looked like they almost have another brothers quarrel on the spot, haha, so cute! Haruna comment, "But I guess you can see how Manpei always acts like the older brother all the time,". Shinpei snapped, "Why are you always going "Manpei, Manpei"???". Hahaha, Shinpei is jealous! Then the host(I think?) mentioned that Shinpei write an opinion abt Manpei which is, "Although he annoys me from time to time, but I'm very grateful he always does the house chores for me,". Then, they both shook hands. Gee... I feel like really watching the Hitachiin brothers here <3

And yeah, when they were asked who did NG the most? Yusuke immediately raised his own hand, "That would be me!", haha. Then he said, "Second next to me is him," pointing at Ryusei, and he told the host Ryusei did 40 takes for a scene in Episode 0. Ryusei denied, "No, no, not that much!". "Then how much was it?", "30...", everyone laughed^^

There's something I noticed. Haruna calls Manpei "Manpei"? @_@ Even though they're 10 years apart. Didn't even attach -san or -kun to it. In Japan, they always calls each other with, at least, -san or -kun for someone's older. In Ep0, I also noticed Yusuke calls Nakamura Masaya just with "Masaya", though he's 2-3 years older than him, but I kinda ignore this one, coz I thought they're fellow guys anyway. But I can't ignore how Haruna calls Manpei. I'm guessing they might have made some pact to call each other with their given names to erase the sense of their age differences, for the sake of their friendship chemistry on the drama's filmings, perhaps?

Anyway, I hope HD quality of this Brunch interview shows up! And yesss, longer preview on Ep6! They're gonna show flashback on how the twin joined the host club during middle school!! This means it would be a combination of Chapter 5 and 37 of the manga! Episode 5 and 20 of the anime! Yay!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 am

I love that the twins fight, Haruna tries to stop them, and that Shinpei gets jealous when Haruna compliments Manpei. They're so much like their characters!

Hmm, I feel like the twins' fight episode might briefly touch on how the twins joined the host club, just like how Episode 3 only showed Tamaki and Kyouya meeting for a few minutes. They can't fit the background stories with only 11 episodes but it's nice that at least they touch upon those scenes when they can. Maybe we'll get a flashback for Honey and Mori when we get a Honey episode, too.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

yanie wrote:

Some of them (I forgot who) complained that it's so irritating to see the twin right before and after takes. The reason is bcoz they're always arguing recently. They's quarrel right before takes, and right after the director say "Cut". Haruna even had to say, "Okay, okay, that's enough you guys" to them, once. They asked, "Why do you two have to argue that much?". Shinpei in an annoyed tone, said, "It's because of the way Manpei says stuff!", Manpei responded, "Hey!". LOL, it really looked like they almost have another brothers quarrel on the spot, haha, so cute! Haruna comment, "But I guess you can see how Manpei always acts like the older brother all the time,". Shinpei snapped, "Why are you always going "Manpei, Manpei"???". Hahaha, Shinpei is jealous! Then the host(I think?) mentioned that Shinpei write an opinion abt Manpei which is, "Although he annoys me from time to time, but I'm very grateful he always does the house chores for me,". Then, they both shook hands. Gee... I feel like really watching the Hitachiin brothers here <3

Manpei and Shinpei are a real piece of work, aren't they?

They've mentioned in past interviews that they tend to quarrel/argue before their scenes together (Shinpei doesn't like the way Manpei did/said something or vice versa), and then the cast and crew members have to seperate them. . .
    It's just amazing because when they do interviews and photoshoots together, they literally look like a love-struck, newlywed couple; like they truly adore each other.

Since they work together AND live together, I guess it's only natural that they get on each others nerves (my sibling and I are the same way). One mintue we're hugging, and a few hours later we're throwing blunt objects at one another. . . Rolling Eyes

The twins' real life relationship with each other is why I'm so interested/excited in watching episode 6. Like maybe they took all of that pent up anger at each other and put it into their characters to make it look more natural. . .(?)

I know that they truly love each other though I love you Siblings are gonna fight, no matter how close they are. I'm sure whatever fights they have at work, they probably have a make-up session at home. . .

(maybe more "at home practice-flirting" Twisted Evil ?)

Ah, I can just picture it now: Man and Shin are at home sitting on their couch facing one another, faces just inches apart. . .

Manpei:"Shin, I'm so sorry I said those terrible things to you at work today. . .I don't deserve to be your older brother. Will you ever forgive me??"

*Shinpei puts a hand on Manpei's cheek*

Shinpei: "Don't be silly Man-chan, of course I forgive you! I only wish that you can forgive me too. I didn't mean to get so mad, I can be such an idiot sometimes. You really are the best brother someone like me could ever ask for!"

Manpei: "Oh Shin, you're so sweet to me. . ."

*insert a loving,brotherly embrace here Hug *

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Yukata10

C'mon, you all know you like it. . . . Big Laugh
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:17 am

Nekozawa-sempai and Kirimi!^_^ The producer just twitted this pic.
    http://lockerz.com/s/131240043

He said pls look forward to Ep8 to find out who that girl is^^ Apparently they're filming outdoor today and he says the rain keeps pouring a bit, stops, then pouring again, over and over.

You can see the outdoor location on Daito's latest blog entry too^^
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 am

I guess this is the best thread for this, it's an article in this month's Junon.. Sorry for the large size of the pics, but I don't want to shrink them in case anyone wants to read the text rather than just look at the pretty pictures (like I do).
    Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Harui2

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Haruni

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Prince1

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Prince2

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Kyouya1

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Kyouya2

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 MoriandHunny1

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 MoriandHunny2

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Nez

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Twins

Behind-The-Scenes - Page 5 Beach
    alyxsandria
    alyxsandria
    Commoner

Post by alyxsandria Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 am

Haha since this is behind the scenes; could someone possibly translate Daito's part of the above magazine post please? I'll be eternally grateful Very Happy
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 am

Ahhh thanks so much for the scans enggrrl! I'll share them on the tumblr and link back to your post! <333
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:43 am

Let me know if you need better scans of any page, my scanner is slightly smaller than the magazine so a bit was cut off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 pm