What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~?

Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~?

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 am

What were your favourite scenes from the Ouran Anime or Manga that you want to be put into the Live Action?

One of the scenes I really want, with the Takagi Twins of course...Is the scene in both the manga/anime where Haruhi makes cookies with Renge-Chan...

And this happens...

*blushes*
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Re: What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~?

Post by Tamakisnipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 am

Three words: Tamaki, Haruhi, thunder. Anyone? Anyone?
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:57 am

Well, we're getting the beach episode so we should get the Tamaki, Haruhi and thunder one!

But persoally I would love the episode from the anime about when Tamaki and Kyouya first met. And the one about the twins when they were younger. And from the manga...if we get that far, I want the real twins fight and Kyouya in France.

Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 am

Isidarnipples wrote:Well, we're getting the beach episode so we should get the Tamaki, Haruhi and thunder one!

But persoally I would love the episode from the anime about when Tamaki and Kyouya first met. And the one about the twins when they were younger. And from the manga...if we get that far, I want the real twins fight and Kyouya in France.
    lol I believe that scene is necessary I wasn't worried, but I am excited to see it!
    Tama and Kyo's episode is so sweet I hope its in too.
    Also... I agree about the France trip. I just want to see the whole "He has severe DIARRHEA" thing lol!!
    "KYOYA HAS DIARRHEA?!?!"
    "NO I THOUGHT YOU HAD IT!!"
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 am

Oh I also want to see if Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai have their falling out because he wasn't allowed his sweets~!
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:04 am

all the romantic tamaxharu scenes. ^^
    I WANT TO SEE..
    Spoiler:
    THEIR WEDDING. ;'C
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 am

OH YES, THIS IS AN AWESOME THREAD. And I totally forgot about that cookie scene, I hope they do include it in too! We haven't seen any twins and Haruhi love (and jealous Tamaki) so far.

The thunderstorm scene is the #1 requirement for me that the drama must have, but we already know we're having a beach episode, so some other scenes I'd like to see are the parts that weren't covered in the anime. Assuming they have enough episodes to cover the rest of the manga without making it rushed, I'd want to see the major plot turns the manga had, like the twins' real fight and Hikaru dying his hair, and Haruhi and Tamaki realizing their feelings for each other. The chapter where he gets sick and ends up kissing Haruhi on the forehead would be cute too.

AND I WILL DIE IF THEY DO THIS SCENE

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nipples Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 am

I'm so looking forward to this one...It's like the one moment in the manga we had all been waiting for...

Spoiler:
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:25 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:I'm so looking forward to this one...It's like the one moment in the manga we had all been waiting for...

Spoiler:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Twisted Evil
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 am

*praying everyday* Please let this scene be in the live action!!*v*

Spoiler:

As much as I love Tamaki/Haruhi pairing, but I also love Haruhi/Hikaru and Haruhi/Kaoru pairings XD
    Since Yusuke/Haruna get to promote(interviewed) together alone many times, I think it's obvious that Tamaki/Haruhi is the main couple in the live action, and they'd get many romantic scenes later.

I'm just worried the live action won't include the love triangle with Hikaru No (if can, with Kaoru too XD)

If we're talking abt eps, I really, really wish to see the "Kyoya in Dept. Store" episode in the live action too!^v^
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:I'm so looking forward to this one...It's like the one moment in the manga we had all been waiting for...

Spoiler:

YES. AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, HAVE THESE SCENES:

Spoiler:

yanie wrote:As much as I love Tamaki/Haruhi pairing, but I also love Haruhi/Hikaru and Haruhi/Kaoru pairings XD
    Since Yusuke/Haruna get to promote(interviewed) together alone many times, I think it's obvious that Tamaki/Haruhi is the main couple in the live action, and they'd get many romantic scenes later.

I'm just worried the live action won't include the love triangle with Hikaru No (if can, with Kaoru too XD)

You bring up a good point, they're really pushing for TamaHaru in the live action, but I guess it makes sense since they know it's canon. I'm sure they'll at least include Hikaru in the love triangle though, because his rivalry is too important in the series to pass up.

Post by yanie on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 am

Nipples Admin wrote:
    Spoiler:
    YES!! I'm also ALL for this scene! cheers

Nipples Admin wrote:
    Spoiler:
    If this happens in the live-action, I'll kowtow to the Takagi twin and the producers, LOL!
    TouchoftheWind
    Commoner

Post by TouchoftheWind on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 am

I'm still reading the Manga because I'm new to Ouran, but in the Anime there's a scene in one of the episodes where Kaoru gets a scratch on his face- and Hikaru gets all worried about him being hurt. This episode also has a scene where the twins share a bed at home- I would like to see some variation on these scenes.
    grimmfaerie
    Commoner

Post by grimmfaerie on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 am

I'm hoping they'll add in scene where Kyouya pins Haruhi to the bed ^^
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 am

Darnit, it's so hard to pick!!
    Especially since I've only watch the anime, haven't really read the manga yet (but it IS on my to-do list!)

But anyway, here's a few random episodes/scenes I'd like to see portrayed in the live-action version:

1)The episode from the anime where the twins fight (or pretend to fight), because they were 'bored' and wanted Haruhi to let them come over to her house.

2)The anime episode where Tamaki and the others force Kyoya out of bed, and make him go to the Expo(?) at a department store.

3)The HaruhixTamakixHikaru love triangle

4)The anime episode where Nekozawa's little sister comes looking for him

5)I hope they introduce the character Kasanoda/Bossa Nova Laughing

6)Yes, the infamous bedroom scene between Haruhi and Kyoya

7)More scenes surrounding Honey and Mori

and last but not least. . .

Cool Keep the twincest comin' baby!! Twisted Evil (A little scene showing the twins sleeping in a bed together would truly add about 5-10 years to my life at LEAST. . . Very Happy )

Post by JennyJukes on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 am

yanie wrote:
    Spoiler:
    THISSSS
    & for me
    Spoiler:

MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 am

Hmmm...........there are ALOT of scenes that I wanna see. Here are my top 5 from the manga and anime:

ANIME:
    1) The Lobelia Scene- whether it's the one where the host guys dress up as girls, or the one where Haruhi has to sing...or lip-synch.
    2) The Halloween Scene- I loved the part where Haruhi and Hikaru are trapped in the net...and my heart went out to Kaoru in that episode.
    3) The Bossanova Scene- I really wanna see the part where Bossanova walks in on Haruhi while she's changing. I loved EVERYONE"S reaction to that (especially the twins and Tamaki)
    4) The Date- I loved Hikaru and Haruhi's date...it was hilarious. I loved the insight of the twin's 'private' world and where Hikaru comforted Haruhi during the thunderstorm.
    5) The Last Episode- Where Tamaki and Haruhi jump off the bridge...but hopefully the live action will have some KISSING this time!

MANGA
    1) The Althletic Festival Scene- I loved this scene in the manga! The Battle between Tamaki and Kyouya was so awesome! And this is where you see the whole 'Hikaru-Kaoru-Haruhi' thing starting to begin.
    2) The Mei Scene- I wish she was in the anime- she's cool and has attiude...She and Haruhi made great friends!
    3) The HoneyxKanazuki Scene- I wanna see Kanazuki (the creepy girl who likes Honey) doing all her 'curses' and 'spells' in order to make him fall in love with her.
    4) The Twins Fight Scene- I mean the one where they fight for their love for Haruhi...I LOVED that scene- Kaoru was such a sweetheart for wanting Hikaru's happiness over his own, and Hikaru was amazing for fighting for his love for Haruhi and giving it his all.
    5) The Confession Scenes- The ones between KaoruxHaruhi (I want to see the kiss on the cheek) HikaruxHaruhi (I want to see the ski trip and where hhikaru also tells Tamaki that he loves Haruhi) and of course, TamakixHaruhi (I want to see the confession at the airport!!!!!!)

And these scenes are the ones I REALLLLLY want to see, no matter what:1)
    1) Tamaki and Haruhi offically dating (chapter 81)
    2) Tamaki and Haruhi going on their first date (chapter 82)
    3) Both of them (plus the other hosts) going abroad (chapter 83)
    4) Tamaki and Haruhi's wedding (Extra: chapter 86)
    5) Pretty much everything from the extras (also called chapter 86 in manga.animea.net)
    りんちゃん
    Scholarship Student

Post by りんちゃん on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:14 am

They might not have enough episodes to fit everything in, but I REALLY would love to see without question:

1. The Host Club boys visiting Haruhi's house.
    2. Tamaki and Haruhi's first date.
    3. Infamous Kyoya/Haruhi scene.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 am

I'd love to also see The Host Club visiting Haruhi's house~!

And,

1) The Halloween scene with Haruhi and Hikaru trapped in the net
    2) Hikaru's date and Kaoru's date with Haruhi
    3) Kasanoda seeing Haruhi
    4) I want to see Mori with the chick and tanuki~!
    aestivate
    Commoner

Post by aestivate on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 am

PLEASE, the arc with Tamaki's mother...!

Particularly Kyouya trying as hard as humanly possible to find her in France + finding Tamaki's mom, Kyouya confronting Tamaki's dad, Haruhi getting kidnapped, etc...

Also, the scene where Tamaki massages Kyouya's shoulders. OH and the no-merit sports contest as well.

And of course, the twins' REAL right, Kaoru/Hikaru both confessing, etc.

Sick!Haruhi and sick!Tamaki, too.
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:41 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:
    1) The Halloween scene with Haruhi and Hikaru trapped in the net
    2) Hikaru's date and Kaoru's date with Haruhi
    3) Kasanoda seeing Haruhi

DITTO!!~ Hug I really like Kasanoda's character XD So practically that whole episode. And the summer break story was wonderful (*-*) So also:

+) When Tamaki calls Hikaru's cell and the twins wake up nearly naked in bed together and Kaoru starts hanging all over Hikaru Twisted Evil

+) When Kaoru pushes Haruhi out of the way of the falling vase. Then later when Hikaru is freaking out over Kaoru almost getting hurt Heart

+) When Kyoya and Tamaki meet for the first time and then later form the Host club~
    HopeHazard
    Scholarship Student

Post by HopeHazard on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Even though we all know it's coming, I can't wait to see the beach episode. Not only for the Haru/Tama lightning and thunder scene, but also when Kyoya pins Haruhi down on the bed.

I also want to see the episode when Kyoya and Tamaki meet ("And So Kyoya Met Him"), and the one with the Twins' background ("The Door the Twins Opened"). If they could fit in the one when they fake fight ("The Twins Fight"), that'd be awesome too!

The Halloween episode would be cool too ("Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin"). And so would the episodes with the Lobelia girls.

(Though I doubt a lot of those will make it, since not all of them are imperative to the overall plot. XP)
    instantcoffee
    Commoner

Post by instantcoffee on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:51 pm

I really want to see the host club go to Haruhi's house just because the idea of seeing rich kids in a "commoner's" house is too hilarious to pass up. I also hope they somehow include (even a bit) of the fake fight between the twins. I've rewatched that episode so many times. (Really, I just want to see Shinpei and Manpei with pink/blue hair. XD)

HopeHazard
    Scholarship Student

Post by HopeHazard on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:55 pm

instantcoffee wrote:(Really, I just want to see Shinpei and Manpei with pink/blue hair. XD)

Don't we all? ;D
    RandomTanuki
    OURAN FOR MEN

Post by RandomTanuki on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:48 am

This is probably really weird and nitpicky, but on the beach episode I'm really hoping for that little scene in the manga where Kaoru gives Haruhi a seashell. He also sits next to her at the table (still beach episode) and sort of keeps an eye on her, so I would like to see that as well. I KNOW I'M CRAZY but I'm a huge fan of Kaoru and I love all the subtle little things he does. If they do the Karuizawa episode, I would LOVE to see Kaoru say "you could sleep in our bed with us" to Haruhi as he did in the manga, instead of Hikaru like the anime. Weird little things make me very happy for some reason. ^^

I've been trying to narrow down which of the twins-focused episodes I would like them to cover if they only did one...and it's really tough. I would absolutely love to see their fake fight, but I also think it would be really cool if they did the manga's Halloween episode from volume 3 (this is not the same as the Halloween ep from the anime, though parts of it were used for it). I really like that chapter, though I think I want to see it mainly because it wasn't in the anime. I really like all of their chapters equally, so I'll be more than happy with whatever the drama chooses to cover for the twins. Very Happy

Minor characters that I would love to see are Kasanoda, Reiko from the Black Magic Club, and Kuze (I have no idea why I like Kuze so much. xD just the other day I was really wishing he was in the anime).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:41 am