Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Twins appreciation - Page 17 Kiss_p10

RT_UK wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Manshin_valentine-1

Shocked

*screams in a high pitch voice for an entire hour*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

Onion XD Onion XD Onion XD

Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes

Omigosh, you both did an AWESOME job with those photos. . .I think I'm starting to feel faint from all the cuteness. . . Onion Love

With both your blessings, these photos are SOOOOOOOOOO being added to my slideshow !

To RT_UK, I apologize for forgetting to send those pictures to you like I promised. When I get some time I PROMISE to send you at least a dozen, okay? Very Happy

And to Rena-chan, I watched that video clip you posted. . .I didn't really understand anything. . .but just from the music playing in the background and the dialouge being spoken. . .IT JUST SOUNDED SO ROMANTIC!! Onion Starry Eyes I honestly felt like I was watching a soap opera just about Hikaru and Kaoru.

If the twins were to ever do a soap opera like that in real life. . .(and they totally should) that's exactly how I'd want it to be: lots of dramatic/mushy music, lots of touching and caressing and the two of them whispering sweet nothings to each other. . .

And extra points if they throw in a scene of the two of them laying in bed together Onion Laugh

Screw Brad and Angelina. . .

Manpei and Shinpei are without a doubt, my favorite celebrity couple!! cheers
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:56 am

Lol, glad you enjoyed it Takagi-senpai. By the way RT_UK-san, you wouldn't mind if I compile your wallpapers and make a collage would you? I bet everyone would love it more if we work together in this picture editing stuff.
    Wooby Onion Eyes You wouldn't mind, right??

And yes, Takagi-senpai, you may use the picture for your video. Speaking of which, it's already Valentines here so...
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!
    Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping

Onion Kiss
    There have been so many awesome things here because of all your supports and fangirling. I wouldn't even do picture edits if you ladies didn't give me the courage. And I just want to spread so much love here, I feel like crying!

So I better stop before the waterworks start. Anyways, this is the picture I've been working on since early January;

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Valent10

Corner of Woe The picture isn't really new, but I couldn't find any other non-Ouran related picture that's as sweet and gentle.

And as for the video, I can only make out some words. Hikaru asked whether Kaoru likes Haruhi, and Kaoru said...something I can't catch. And something about Hikaru not wanting Kaoru to be alone and Kaoru said he never was because Hikaru's with him. And Hikaru giving hints on I don't know what and asked Kaoru, "you get me right?"
    And Kaoru replies "yeah, I got you,"

Shocked ......
    Imagine if Manpei were to do that to Shinpei. I'D HAVE BLOODLOSS!! I want a soap opera between Man-chan and Shin-chan, and not just any soap opera, the sweetest, lovey-dovey, most romantic soap opera there is!! Onion Anger

How's about we do that? I start of with a sentence and you ladies will continue it until we got ourselves a steamy story. Very Happy

While bored at home, Shinpei caught sight of Manpei staring at him from his bedroom door.

(Get how this game is played? It's easy! Now one person will continue with a sentence, and the next person continues, and the next until we deem it complete! cheers )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Hewwo~~~ :3 Nodding

Happy Valentine's Day, minna-sama!! Onion Kiss

I'm actually curious to know how everyone spent their day today!

I had the day off from school, so I bought V-Day gifts for my parents, I got a card and some chocolates from my dad, then I baked a cake, and now I'm going to finish this video slideshow while watching a bunch of Pepe Le Pew cartoons Onion Laugh

Rena-chan, your photo edit is aboslutely adorable as usual Onion Starry Eyes Very well done, and I can tell you worked hard on it.
    I honestly think that the twins' smiles have healing powers. There's times when I've been in a really bad mood and all I have to do is look at their bright smiles and my heart just feels so much lighter ^_^

Oh and that reminds me, Manpei updated his blog a few hours ago. From what I could understand from the translation (and I might be way off here) it sounds like he thanked all the fans who wished his mother a happy birthday.
    Then I think he said that some of his fans sent gifts and candy to the office for him and that he appreciated them very much.
    Then I think he said something about having an audition and meetings for future projects.

Then he wished everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

That's all I got. . . Neutral

But the most important thing is that he posted a picture as well. . .

OH MY SWEET NIBBLETS!!!! Onion XD

You all know about Manpei's trademark smirk and bedroom eyes combo that he always uses, right?

Well. . .let's just say that he's definitely been practicing. . . Onion Nosebleed And to add on to it, he's even wearing his plunging, V-neck t-shirt that reveals his "cleavage" Razz

*happy sigh*
    Oh Man-chan, you're just so sexy!!! My powers are completely useless against you. . . Onion Blush

http://ameblo.jp/takagimanpei/

And Rena-chan, you're story idea sounds pretty interesting! lol

Unfortunately, I can't think up a good line to add to the one you wrote just yet. . .:-(

When I come back later, I promise I'll contribute Onion Thumbs Up

Depending on how many times I get sidetracked, my video should be done within the next couple of hours.

I'd like to thank everyone (mostly Rena-chan and RT_UK) who so graciously made up those beautiful Takagi-Love photos for me.

Arigatou-gozaimasu Onion Bows

I will do my best on this video, and I hope everyone likes it.

Have a great day, I'll be back later, ne? Onion Whistle
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:58 pm

JJANG!!!

Our video masterpiece is complete!!!

*evil scientist laughter* Onion Laugh

I wish I could say that I worked hard on it, but it actually took longer to save and publish it than it did to actually make it. Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Couple of things though. . .
    The song choice was last minute (I mean literally, I chose the song about 2 minutes before I actually started putting everything together).
    I originally was going to use the Ouran drama ending theme Friday Ma-Magic by Miwa. Then all of a sudden I just decided to pick something a bit more "twinny"(?)

So. . .because the song I picked is much shorter than the one I originally had in mind, I didn't need as many photos as I thought I did so. . .I'm sorry that I had you guys edit all those photos for nothing. . . Corner of Woe
    For the record, I still love those photos that I didn't use and I still plan on using them in a future project ^_^

Anywho, I'm sorry that it looks kind of lazily done (because it is, I can't lie). But I wanted to keep it simple and cute so that's what I did.

I hope you guys like it, and thanks again for all the contributions!
    Onion Drinks Tea

SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

LOVE IT!!!!! The song really does fit with them! Onion Love Eyes

To answer your earlier question about Valentine plans...my boyfriend and I are about to go on a double date with two friends, and it's their first date with each other, so it'll be fun!

I'm still working on my video, hopefully it be done soon!
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Lol, glad you enjoyed it Takagi-senpai. By the way RT_UK-san, you wouldn't mind if I compile your wallpapers and make a collage would you? I bet everyone would love it more if we work together in this picture editing stuff.
    You wouldn't mind, right??

This is probably going to get me hated and I've tried to think of a way of saying it without it sounding like I am being a bitch. But, if I am honest I'm not really comfortable with people doing things to my work. I know it sounds mental, but I get quite annoyed if people edit them in any way. Sorry. Sad

As for the video, it's cool. Onion Thumbs Up I'm trying to get my video's finished. Now that megaupload is no more, I guess I will have to put them on youtube and then they'll be taken down within a few weeks later by youtube. It's a 3 part series, so it's taking some time. That and I only have 1GB of RAM now so it lags A LOT!

Thanks for the feedback on my stuff guys, I really wished I could have gotten the other one done, but it's quite difficult to do and I am very rusty. Damn my perfectionist ways.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:52 am

TAKAGI-SENPAI I REALLY WANT TO GLOMP YOU NOW!!! Onion Skipping
    That video is just too beautiful and lovely and sweet and everything I hoped it would be!! You're the best at this!!!

As for my Valentines Day, meh..nothing interesting happened. I don't really have anyone special because I'm in my senior year of highschool, so I have to focus on my studies. But my friend, Jasmine gave me a plush toy. Apparently it's a birthday present and valentines gift Razz .

Oh...I saw Manpei's blog post the minute he posted it. I was squealing and fanning and screaming with joy. Under that dim light, with that teasing smile and that cleavage-revealing shirt, it could make ANY girl melt. Onion Nosebleed SHINPEI'S SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!! Onion Tantrum I was =THIS= close to hugging my computer screen (and destroying it while at it). Why is he so good at teasing us? I can't even look him in the eyes without squealing like a totally freaky fangirl.
    Which I'm already becoming...haha..

RT_UK wrote:This is probably going to get me hated and I've tried to think of a way of saying it without it sounding like I am being a bitch. But, if I am honest I'm not really comfortable with people doing things to my work. I know it sounds mental, but I get quite annoyed if people edit them in any way. Sorry

It's alright, I know that feeling. I don't like it either if people took any pictures I edited and make it into something else. It's so unoriginal. Don't worry, I'll just save them and make them my PC's background. Then I could stare at it the who~le day. :3 Nodding
    Since you made quite a few, I can change the picture every month now. cheers

Oh god...my test is next week, and I still haven't done a single good progress... Headesk Sweatdrop

Man-chan..Shin-chan..everyone..give me some strength!!... Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 am

BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!!!!

Shin-chan went to the hospital because of a serious cold (but he said influenza so I'm not sure) !!!!
    Oh god...my sixth sense was right. I have this odd feeling yesterday that something went wrong with Shinpei and he will be admitted to the hospital. And I was right!! Onion Outrage I'm not lying, I was given this gift, I can tell when something will be going right or wrong to the people I'm attached with.

When I read Shin's blog, I nearly had a heart attack. Good thing he's just fine and he's resting, the drugs seems to be doing their job nicely, but slowly, which is a relief. Onion Wipes Sweat, h He even managed to get a picture of himself with Man-chan, looking as fine as ever.
    And he wants us (his fans) to tell him about our Valentines Day yesterday. Such a sweetie.

*in a reporter's voice* And that is my report for today, stay tuned for more updates from the twins, whenever they feel like updating. Razz
    Shin-chan~~ get well soon~~ Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 am

Ryu Rena wrote:BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!!!!

Shin-chan went to the hospital because of a serious cold (but he said influenza so I'm not sure) !!!!
    Oh god...my sixth sense was right. I have this odd feeling yesterday that something went wrong with Shinpei and he will be admitted to the hospital. And I was right!! Onion Outrage I'm not lying, I was given this gift, I can tell when something will be going right or wrong to the people I'm attached with.

When I read Shin's blog, I nearly had a heart attack. Good thing he's just fine and he's resting, the drugs seems to be doing their job nicely, but slowly, which is a relief. Onion Wipes Sweat, h He even managed to get a picture of himself with Man-chan, looking as fine as ever.
    And he wants us (his fans) to tell him about our Valentines Day yesterday. Such a sweetie.

*in a reporter's voice* And that is my report for today, stay tuned for more updates from the twins, whenever they feel like updating. Razz
    Shin-chan~~ get well soon~~ Very Happy

Oh my goodness, Rena-chan. . .my heart is seriously pounding right now, I feel like I'm the one who just had a heart attack. . . Dead Onion

The second I finished reading the first sentence I was like

"Oh no! Not my baby!! Not my baby, Shin-chan!!" Onion T_T

Oh my poor sweetums. . .I hope he's doing okay. . .he's usually so heatlhy and energetic (and usually doesn't get as sick as easily as his twin. . .)

I just checked his blog. . .the picture is adorable and he seems to be in good spirits (as usual).

Manpei, please look after your little brother. . . Onion Bows

All I want to do now is go over to him and give him a big hug and kiss!

Oh, who am I kidding. . .that's ALL I ever want to do these days. . . Rolling Eyes

That's weird/cool that you have a 6th sense about these things Rena-chan. (I think I do too, but I had no idea about this.)

I just remember thinking that it was weird that Man updated his blog on Valentine's Day but Shin didn't, and that's just so. . .UN-Shinpei lol

(Oh, and I'm very pleased that you enjoyed my youtube video, Rena-chan. I think I was looking forward to your response the most, since you provided most of the pictures that I used. Thank you very, very much! Hug )

And on another pointless note. . .

I couldn't stop staring at that picture Manpei posted the other day either. . .is it just me or does he really enjoy taking pictures of himself in soft light. . .? Razz Like he's figured out what his fans like to see and now he's just playing into that? Very Happy

Once a tease Manpei, always a tease. . .

Anywho, thanks for the update Rena-chan!

I have to get ready to leave soon but I'll definitely be back in a couple of hours; I had some stuff I wanted to post up. . .

Please get well soon, Shin-chan!!
    Onion Sleepy Time

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Well, from the post in his blog, he made it sound like it's nothing. But really, no way will a person be admitted to the hospital if they're not in dire condition. I bet Manpei made him go there when he sees something's not normal with his baby brother's health. That, or Shinpei's really conscious about his health, unlike a certain someone we know so well. Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:That's weird/cool that you have a 6th sense about these things Rena-chan. (I think I do too, but I had no idea about this.)

My 6th sense only depends on the strength of the bond I have with someone, the deeper our connection, the stronger it'll be. But it also works on whoever I have high feelings for, like...our twinpeis for example. Razz I have a feeling that I will be able to sense what *might* happen to you, Takagi-senpai considering we're rather close Very Happy But I don't have the vibe yet so your days shall be fine Onion XD (though I can't rely on this sense sometimes..it tends to make me go paranoid for no reason..)

Mrs.Takagi wrote:(Oh, and I'm very pleased that you enjoyed my youtube video, Rena-chan. I think I was looking forward to your response the most, since you provided most of the pictures that I used. Thank you very, very much! Hug )

Onion Thumbs Up It's amazing, that's what it is, I even faved it into my youtube account. And if say you want to create another amv, I'm happy to create more new pictures for you. Very Happy

And yes, Manpei is a total teaser, this is a known fact that shall forever cannot be denied. He shall be sexy for the rest of his life and continues to be awesome, Shin-chan included of course. Onion Whistle

Well, I better head to bed, it's midnight here and if I don't sleep now, I'll have serious trouble waking up for school. My friends said I'm scarier than Kyouya if I don't have enough rest..
    Onion Sleepy Time
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 am

OTL I haven't had the chance to post here in such a long time.

lol I need to go to sleep now though but I'll leave this gif here~ Onion Laugh
    Twins appreciation - Page 17 Actinglikeagirlinlove

EPIC SCENE SHALL REMAIN EPIC!
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:51 am

setolove wrote:OTL I haven't had the chance to post here in such a long time.

lol I need to go to sleep now though but I'll leave this gif here~ Onion Laugh

Nice to hear from you again Setolove! Very Happy The gif is great (as usual)!

Ryu Rena wrote:Well, from the post in his blog, he made it sound like it's nothing. But really, no way will a person be admitted to the hospital if they're not in dire condition. I bet Manpei made him go there when he sees something's not normal with his baby brother's health. That, or Shinpei's really conscious about his health, unlike a certain someone we know so well. Razz

It sounds a bit concerning...but also, it seems that the Japanese tend to go the hospital for even the smallest cold, so I don't think it's much to worry about. I do hope he feels better soon! Onion Kiss (that is me kissing him and making him better!....if only Corner of Woe )

I haven't been on lately because for some reason the forum logged me out so I hadn't been getting email updates! I have a lot to do for my writing class, but as soon as I get free time I WILL finish my Ouran video!!!

Ja ne, minna-san!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:14 am

Hey Setolove!

Long time no see!

I certainly do miss you and your gifs. . . Corner of Woe They always give me a happy "pick-me-up" during my day Very Happy

setolove wrote:

I'm sorry but. . .I just CANNOT stop staring at Shinpei's arms!!!! Onion Sweat

I mean seriously, I can't believe they were ever that toned (and that he eventually took it upon himself to lose weight/muscle mass. . . Onion Stress Load )

I remember during that Nachural photoshoot scene with Shinpei in the shower. . .and his arms and chest muscles were toooootally flexing and he looked like he didn't even notice. . .

Onion Nosebleed

Where was I going with this again. . .? Neutral

Oh yeah. . .Seto-chan, would you mind telling us exactly what was going on during this scene?
    Shin-chan is so pretty when he smiles. . . Smile

I've been so bad lately. . .I keep saying that I have stuff I wanted to post on here and share with you guys but between school, work, exams and working on possibly studying abroad (in Japan of course) later on this year, by time I get home all I feel like all I have time to do is eat, bathe and sleep. Mad

There were some pictures I wanted to post and topics of discussion I wanted to bring up. . .but I'm afraid it'll have to wait. . .

I seriously need to go to sleep now too (I have to wake up in about 4 hours to finish a paper).

If I get some time during school today, I'll post up some of the goodies, I wanted to share, ne?

I hope everyone has lots of smiles today! cheers
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:42 am

Hello senpais!! Shin-shan posted something in his blog. Here's the Google translate to it.

Good morning

From morning update today is uncommon.

Cold-

It is a cold but little by little I getting better and better.

I'm sorry, take care.

I'm snot whizzing.

Heal soon!

I read your comments

It was a funny episode.

Who became a wonderful Valentine's day also became a bitter memories, others who wanted it.

However, I had a different person doing so, will increase

Today I'm going to shoot it

As I'm sure everyone else rejoice-

In addition to announcing it.

You can say

Finally the Oliver and slippers...[?]

Oliver looks so cute in that. Onion XD Can anyone tell me what he means when he said he had a different person? Does he mean Manpei? Did a girl confess to him? Did HE confess to a girl?! JADE-SENPAI!! HELP US!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Anyways, Setolove-senpai, that gif is cute~ Onion Daydreaming . He DOES look cute when he smiles. But yeah..what's this all about in the first place anyway? Could you just summarize it please?

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I've been so bad lately. . .I keep saying that I have stuff I wanted to post on here and share with you guys but between school, work, exams and working on possibly studying abroad (in Japan of course) later on this year, by time I get home all I feel like all I have time to do is eat, bathe and sleep.

I know how you feel Takagi-senpai. My test starts this Monday and will continue on until 26th, between curricular activities and homeworks and tuition classes, I'm swamped! I can barely use my computer now... Onion OTL
    So I won't be posting any good, edited pictures for a while. I'll be back..hopefully I'm still alive by then.

Onion Study Onion Study Onion Study Onion Study Onion Study Onion Study
    Dead Onion ~~~~...
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Hey Setolove!

I've been so bad lately. . .I keep saying that I have stuff I wanted to post on here and share with you guys but between school, work, exams and working on possibly studying abroad (in Japan of course) later on this year, by time I get home all I feel like all I have time to do is eat, bathe and sleep. Mad

I know exactly how you feel, I have so many papers due for my writing class, and I'm about to go take a history exam....ugh. I'm also trying to get into an exchange program to Japan for summer of 2013 (there's so many requirements....) What part of Japan would you be in/where would you be studying? Maybe by some twist of fate, we'd actually run into each other there (and the twins!)

Seriously, thinking about the off-chance of meeting the twins when I finally get to Japan is pretty much all that gets me through my super long school days!

Now, time for that test! I'll be back later!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:40 pm

OTL it seems everyone is busy with school.........*myself included*

Mmmmm, I actually have to head back to class now but I'll talk more about that gif later once I'm back. XD
    In that scene, Shinpei's character is acting like a high school girl in love because Manpei's character said something along the lines of "maybe hana-chan likes us!" ROFL!!!! (hana-chan is the one in pink in that previous gif. Manpei is being shy around her there. XDDDDDDD) So Shinpei's character is thinking about what if she does like them (him) and if it's friendship like or the romantic kind and he is just being really cute while thinking about it. LOL!!! At the same time, Manpei's character is acting like a girl in love too and Hana-chan is just really confused. XDDDDDDDDDD

At the beginning though, this scene was funny. XD They usually do this whole thing about "seeing double" and acting confused.

So Shinpei's character yells out to Manpei's character as he runs down the stairs. Something like "hurry up nii-chan" (needs to remember properly OTL) So Shinpei's character appears first and he is introduced. Wada's character was talking to that other guy before and then Shinpei's character was being somewhat scolded by the other guy but then Shinpei needed to go to the restroom. LOL! Ah, that thing that he was holding is because him and Manpei's character were going to the public bath together. XDDDDDDDDD
    Twins appreciation - Page 17 Restroomlol

So then a bit after that, Manpei's character comes down the stairs and obviously, Wada's character is so confused. Onion Laugh
    Twins appreciation - Page 17 Confused
    Then Shinpei's character appears again and Wada's character realizes that they are twins. XDD

lol I really need to go back again and look up their character names. OTL
    Well I have to go now! Take care everyone~
    Oh and welcome to the new members!!! *extremely late on saying this*
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:33 pm

setolove wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Restroomlol

Twins appreciation - Page 17 Confused

Onion XD Onion Laugh Onion XD Onion Laugh

Oh my goodness that looks SOOOOOOOOOOO hilarious!

I think our boys are natural comedians.

The way Shinpei is smiling and gushing in that first gif. . .I'd give anything for him to look like that while thinking about me. . . Onion Blush

Anywho, I can definitely relate to the "seeing double" thing. . .

I remember back when I was in high school, there were these two guys who were twins who were also in the same year as me but I didn't realize they were twins until halfway through the semester. . .I just thought that it was weird how I'd see one guy in one spot, then see "him" again in a completely different spot wearing completely different clothes. . .
    Rolling Eyes

I only figured it out when I saw them sitting together in the cafeteria one day and I was like "Ooooooooooooooh. . . . NOW I get it!!" :3 Nodding

It's such a buzzkill that a lot of Man and Shin's past plays aren't available for viewing online (yet). And even worse, I can't even buy the ones that are out on DVD because they don't ship them outside of Japan. . . T_T

Why does being a Takagi fangirl have to be so hard. . .?? Onion Attacked by Te

LAST MINUTE UPDATE!!!!!

Ladies, I JUST now found this when I was trooping around on FB. . .

Apparently Yusuke-san, Nakamura-san, Haru-chan, Man and Shin (no sign of Daito or Chiba Yudai) all went to an all girls school somewhere in Japan to. . .I dunno, get the estrogen flow REALLY going and cause a bunch of ovaries to spontaneously combust. . .

I just found these pictures. . .now since we all seem to be busy with school at the moment anyway. . .I just want you all to imagine RIGHT NOW, what would you do if you suddenly looked up and saw three-fourths of the Ouran cast (particularly Manpei and Shinpei) walk into your classroom carrying flowers to be given especially to YOU.

As for me. . .explosion of the ovaries, then ultimately me passing out cold on the floor from screaming and crying. . . Onion T_T

Check this out and try to keep your pants on

Spoiler:

WHEN DID THEY DO THIS??!!! Onion Outrage

WHY DIDN'T I HEAR ABOUT THIS??

AND WHERE ARE MY PANTS??!! Onion Anger
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Mrs.Takagi, I just have one thing to say about your post above: HOLY FLIPPIN AHFIDHFNSDJKFHSDFHSDFUSDNFSDNFDSFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Anger Onion Splutter Gleaming Onion Eyes Onion Hypnotised Onion Tantrum Onion Starry Eyes Dead Onion

Okay, breathing normamlly again. Thank you so much for sharing those pictures of them at that school. Can you just imagine how many girls just stopped breathing when those people came in. I would have squealed. And then, that girl with Shin kneeling in front of her.... Onion Love Eyes Girl, you are so lucky lol.

Anyway, just had to give my reaction on those dang lucky school girls(man, to have gone to that school... Sad Tamaki lol)
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:00 am

...........I think we all pretty much died when seeing those pics............

All I have to say is............LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY GIRLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    *not even trying to hide her jealousy*
    Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum

......ROFL!! ok but really though, wow!!
    OTL I don't know if I should feel bad but the first thing I thought of was "did shinpei kneeled down too when he proposed to manpei????" ........OTL and then my mind went into twincest mode. Yes I was just making up stuff but......it's good to dream and wish sometimes. LOL!

I'm going to sleep in a bit *had a busy day* but I wanted to leave this gif here. ^^
    LOL this was after shinpei said "hana-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~~~~~~~" and then he did that. OTL OTL OTL
    It's just so funny though!
    Twins appreciation - Page 17 Heseemstoalsohaveacrush

The other thing that came to my twincest mind was a mental image of shinpei actually acting like a high school girl in love when he thinks about manpei.......like especially when shinpei had more work and manpei didn't. Maybe manpei would promise shinpei to have dinner ready when he comes back and then shinpei would be thinking about manpei all day. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok.........I'll just leave now........*sneaks away*
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Anywho, I can definitely relate to the "seeing double" thing. . .

I remember back when I was in high school, there were these two guys who were twins who were also in the same year as me but I didn't realize they were twins until halfway through the semester. . .I just thought that it was weird how I'd see one guy in one spot, then see "him" again in a completely different spot wearing completely different clothes. . .

I only figured it out when I saw them sitting together in the cafeteria one day and I was like "Ooooooooooooooh. . . . NOW I get it!!"

Lol, tell me about it. I also have a pair of twin guys at school, but instead of seeing double, I'm seeing a total twincest act in front of me! Adam (the elder twin) is seriously POSESSIVE over Andrew (his little brother).
    It's like seeing an act of HikaruKaoru and ManpeiShinpei in front of me!! Suspect

Adam's like Manpei, he's quiet and reserved but Andrew is like an overcharged energizer bunny..pretty much like Shin-chan is most of the time. Smile

Oh yeah..the school trip.

THOSE LUCKY GIRLS!!! TO HAVE SHIN-CHAN PROPOSE TO YOU AND MAN-CHAN PUTTING HIS JACKET AROUND YOU!!! I WANT THAT!!! Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill

Why can't they visit my school?! It's not even that far!! If the students from Mitsugi Highschool in Hiroshima could fly all the way here, why can't they?! No fair!!! Onion Tantrum
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:23 am

Yo!

I think Shinpei must've sent me his sickness because now I have the flu too. . . Rolling Eyes

I just decided that since I've been sleeping for the past 13 hours or so that I'd come on here and share something I found the other day. . .

It looks like Manpei hasn't been as idle as I thought all this time. . .(one of these days, I'll get the hang of how celebrities find time to film for more than one thing at a time. . .)

Looks like he's going to be in a movie, although based on the trailer I really can't tell what's going on. . . Neutral

If I find more information on it, I'll be sure to post it, ne?

And now, I shall return back to my slumber and 12 hours from now I will emerge as a butterfly. . . Razz

Jaa nae!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 am

*SHOCKED*

...................... Shocked Shocked Shocked

I need to learn how to breathe again........

.......lol BUT WOW I WONDER WHO OUT OF ALL OF THEM IS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL THAT WOMAN!! .....or did she actually die??? *only watched it once and wasn't paying much attention because I was shocked at the storyline*
    ......and if I think I understood.......she was/is pregnant?????? O________O who is the father???!!!

And wada is there tooooooooo~~~ lol
    BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MANPEI!!!!!!!!!
    This movie looks really interesting.....very mature......too mature.......XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll have to buy the movie once it comes out on DVD. XDDDDDDDDD ah it's almost at the same time as Ouran...so I really need to save some money for all the DVDs I have to buy. XDDDD

*STILL VERY SHOCKED*
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 am

Think I found the plot for the movie:
    "'Sentimental Yasuko' is originally a stage production by the theatrical group Cornflakes, led by director Horie Kei. Horie is also behind the camera for the movie.

The story revolves around a hostess named Yasuko (Okamoto), who has attempted suicide multiple times before. On her parents’ death anniversary, she winds up unconscious in an emergency ward after being strangled by someone. The police find her cell phone at the scene of the crime, and a veteran detective named Yamanaka narrows down the suspects to 7 men of different ages and occupations, each of whom she has been involved with. As the action proceeds nonstop from midnight to dawn, the shocking past is gradually revealed.

Okamoto’s previously pure image promises to change with this film, and she admitted that she is nervous about the planned bed scenes."

The only thing is..b-b-bed scenes? If one involves Manpei I think I'll faint Onion Sweat

Another plot synopsis makes the movie sound like a murder mystery of some sort. In any case it looks like a pretty good movie Onion Drinks Tea

Also, about the cast of Ouran visiting the all girls school, I'm so envious of those girls! Onion Starry Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 am

Thanks for the plot synopsis, ghoul-girl! I really appreciate it! Onion Thumbs Up

I had to giggle at the part about the '7 men' though. . .it's sad that I have to constantly remind myself that Man and Shin are grown men. I still refer to them as "boys". . . Rolling Eyes
    I mean, they're still getting away with playing high schoolers at age 26!!

ghoul-girl wrote:Okamoto’s previously pure image promises to change with this film, and she admitted that she is nervous about the planned bed scenes."[/i]

The only thing is..b-b-bed scenes? If one involves Manpei I think I'll faint Onion Sweat

No. . .it can't be. . .there's no way that could happen. . . Onion Anger

I just can't picture Manpei being in bed with another woman. . .I can picture Shinpei in that position, sure. . .but even when HE did it, it gave me goosebumps Onion Sweat

I think the day that they officially state that they've actually been intimate with other women is the day I throw myself off the roof of my garage (which is only about a 6 foot drop by the way. . .)

UGH, I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

They aren't dating anyone else but each other, and that's the end of it. . .

Right?!

Right.

*awkward silence*

But yeah, the movie sounds interesting. I've been looking forward to seeing the twins do more serious roles. Hopefully someone will post it online after it gets released. I love a good murder-mystery story.

Wouldn't it be fascinating if Manpei's character was the guilty one? Cunnin Onion Idea

I couldn't really tell anything about his character from the trailer. . .besides the fact that Manpei looks sexy when he's angry. . Onion Whistle
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:30 am

Onion Breeze Uhh...sorry to say but even with the synopsis, I still don't get it. It does look somewhat interesting because I seriously LOVE murder mystery genre. But it's a little too..weird for me (gomen, Man-chan!!). But if you senpais think it's a catch, I should try watching it (if the subs is out that is).

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I think the day that they officially state that they've actually been intimate with other women is the day I throw myself off the roof of my garage (which is only about a 6 foot drop by the way. . .)

UGH, I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

They aren't dating anyone else but each other, and that's the end of it. . .

Right?!

Right.

If they ever do that, I'm just going to guzzle down sleeping pills until I never wake up ever again. That notion is too painful for me Rain on My Parade . Yes, I completely agree, they can only date each other and THAT is the end of this argument! I shall never approve of any of their relationship with a woman other than each other!! I mean seriously...they're still living together for heaven's sake, so I bet they won't have any....girlfriends.....anytime soon. Cunnin Onion Idea
    I hope... Corner of Woe

Man-chan and Shin-chan haven't updated lately, they must be busy with work. Let's wish them good luck! Very Happy

[sidenote: my test starts tomorrow, and as a heads up, you senpais might be facing a LOT of pictures on Takagi-related doodle in my test paper I'll be posting Onion XD ]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:05 am