Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 pm

setolove wrote:Ah no. Futons are beds but I meant a table. Mmmmmmmm oh!! Like on that ep of Ouran where the hosts went to visit Haruhi's apartment and then Tamaki was excited about that table that she had. Then at the end, they used it when they were eating all together.

UGH!

WHY DID I SAY 'FUTONS'?!

I MEANT TO SAY A 'KOTATSU'!

*thumps herself in the head* I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about and still said the wrong thing anyway. . . Rolling Eyes That's what I get for trying to read these posts after only being awake for 10 minutes. . .

setolove wrote:ROFL!!!!!!! That's a good question! I have no idea if they did. Kind of reminds me of that one time one of the female hosts in a show wanted to look at Seto's bag and he opened it and closed it so fast!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Though one thing we did get to see is his mask. LOL Seto always has masks with him. :'D

I'm curious so I just have to ask. . .do you know exactly why Seto Koji carries masks with him? Razz I've been fangirling him a lot these days too. . .he's such a cutie pie. . .I think the only person who can do an adorable pouty-face better than Shinpei is Seto Koji LOL

setolove wrote:Now that I think about it though, Manpei looked sort of embarrassed when they saw his toothbrush and toothpaste. XD Ugh I wish they had looked in Shinpei's bag more throughly like how they did with Manpei. >.< He had a black pouch like Manpei and I don't really know what he had inside there. ;___;
    Oh! That also reminds me that I think I saw some gum and chapstick (?) in Manpei's black pouch. XD
    And he had a notebook or book too but the host didn't look at it. :/

I remember Man mentioning in one of his blogs that he considers brushing his teeth to be one of his favorite hobbies.
    I honestly thought he was just exagerrating. . . Headesk Sweatdrop He even said that he'll brush his teeth for 10-15 minutes at a time Shocked
    But I guess when you're an idol celebrity, keeping your teeth as perfect as possible becomes a big priority. . .and it definitely pays off. . .Man and Shin have gorgeous teeth! Very Happy

setolove wrote:I have no idea!! Sometimes I think he can but then at the same time, I also think that he can't and he is just a natural flirt. XD *so confused*

Yeah, I still can't tell either. . .lol Him being a flirt contrasts with him being so shy too. . .
    But sometimes I wonder if he's not trying to "hidden messages" with his eyes. Like he has some sort of hypnotic charm you know? I mean look at that face. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Mkiss10

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Myman211

Seriously, his profile pictures should come with a warning label:

Caution: Staring at this photo too long may cause explosion of the ovaries and pants to go mysteriously missing. . .please use discretion.

Looking forward to any more gifs you have to share with us Seto-chan! I appreciate you describing what's going on in the scenes as well. I'd really REALLY love to know just exactly what kind of perverted talk was going on in that play, because like you, a lot of it I didn't understand. . .(the end kind of confused me too).

Like at the end, Shirley/Shinpei walked in arm-in-arm with Gustav and they looked really happy. But then Gustav dropped a piece of paper and Shirley picked it up and read it and suddenly got really upset. Then someone else grabbed the piece of paper and they started passing it around and reading it. Then Gustav grabbed it and ran off stage and Shirley chased after him, yelling. . . Laughing

OH YEAH!
    And then the part just before Man and Shin did their little song and dance. . .Emily's butler was telling a story (or something to that effect) then Emily made a (possibly crude)comment or a joke and then Man and Shin did this really exagerrated, high picthed laugh. . .which I found HYSTERICAL by the way. . .
    And I'm really curious about that song they were singing!
    Now that I've got the dance and the lyrics memorized. . . Onion Laugh

I wonder if they actually had to be taught how to sit, stand, talk and carry themselves like girls. . .or if they're just naturally gifted in that area. . .LOL
    Because they seemed almost a little TOO good at it, y'know?

Cunnin Onion Idea

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    UGH!

WHY DID I SAY 'FUTONS'?!

I MEANT TO SAY A 'KOTATSU'!

*thumps herself in the head* I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about and still said the wrong thing anyway. . . Rolling Eyes That's what I get for trying to read these posts after only being awake for 10 minutes. . .

THAT'S THE WORD!!!! Thank you for reminding me. XDDDD
    AH it's all good. I make those kind of mistakes WAY too often for my own good. OTL
    Like, today, I feel like it's going to be full of fails because I hardly slept at all. Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I'm curious so I just have to ask. . .do you know exactly why Seto Koji carries masks with him? Razz I've been fangirling him a lot these days too. . .he's such a cutie pie. . .I think the only person who can do an adorable pouty-face better than Shinpei is Seto Koji LOL

LOL it's a Seto thing. XDDD I guess that's the best way I can explain it. He even sleeps while wearing one every night. OTL He says that it's so that he won't get sick. XD That and because the cold air (even in summer from the air con) hurts his throat too.
    Twins appreciation - Page 10 Capture126
    lol this is a takagi twins thread but this is when he was filming himself in his apartment and he was about to go to sleep. XD

hahahahahahahaha! Yes! Actually, Shinpei and Seto have a lot of things in common. XD They are both stubborn, very competitive, have really nice full lips, their pouts are super adorable, and even Seto can be bratty too. Razz Like when he loses, he sort of throws a mini tantrum. Rolling Eyes Though Shinpei's bratty side is way bigger than Seto's. XDDDDDD Sometimes I wonder why Manpei is my bias between the twins then. lol
    Ah but Seto also has some things in common with Manpei. Let's see, Seto is actually pretty shy. XD Oh, and he is the oldest son. (though Manpei is just older than Shinpei XD) Recently, Seto has been showing his flirty side, though he does that on purpose. Manpei's flirty looks will forever be a mystery as to whether he does them on purpose or not. Ah Seto was the class president just like how Manpei was. ^___^

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I remember Man mentioning in one of his blogs that he considers brushing his teeth to be one of his favorite hobbies.
    I honestly thought he was just exagerrating. . . Headesk Sweatdrop He even said that he'll brush his teeth for 10-15 minutes at a time Shocked
    But I guess when you're an idol celebrity, keeping your teeth as perfect as possible becomes a big priority. . .and it definitely pays off. . .Man and Shin have gorgeous teeth! Very Happy

hai~~~ :3 Both of their teeth are really nice~~~ He even had a small case for his toothbrush and toothpaste. XDDDDD I still really wonder if Shinpei had one too!!!! That host should have looked through Shinpei's bag more throughly! ;3;

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Yeah, I still can't tell either. . .lol Him being a flirt contrasts with him being so shy too. . .
    But sometimes I wonder if he's not trying to "hidden messages" with his eyes. Like he has some sort of hypnotic charm you know? I mean look at that face. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Mkiss10

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Myman211

Seriously, his profile pictures should come with a warning label:

Caution: Staring at this photo too long may cause explosion of the ovaries and pants to go mysteriously missing. . .please use discretion.

Looking forward to any more gifs you have to share with us Seto-chan! I appreciate you describing what's going on in the scenes as well. I'd really REALLY love to know just exactly what kind of perverted talk was going on in that play, because like you, a lot of it I didn't understand. . .(the end kind of confused me too).

Like at the end, Shirley/Shinpei walked in arm-in-arm with Gustav and they looked really happy. But then Gustav dropped a piece of paper and Shirley picked it up and read it and suddenly got really upset. Then someone else grabbed the piece of paper and they started passing it around and reading it. Then Gustav grabbed it and ran off stage and Shirley chased after him, yelling. . . Laughing

OH YEAH!
    And then the part just before Man and Shin did their little song and dance. . .Emily's butler was telling a story (or something to that effect) then Emily made a (possibly crude)comment or a joke and then Man and Shin did this really exagerrated, high picthed laugh. . .which I found HYSTERICAL by the way. . .
    And I'm really curious about that song they were singing!
    Now that I've got the dance and the lyrics memorized. . . Onion Laugh

I wonder if they actually had to be taught how to sit, stand, talk and carry themselves like girls. . .or if they're just naturally gifted in that area. . .LOL
    Because they seemed almost a little TOO good at it, y'know?

Cunnin Onion Idea

Hypnotic charm.......THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I FIRST SAW THAT PIC THAT YOU PUT THERE FIRST!!! XDDDDDDDD
    I can't help but stare...... Embarassed

They really do need a warning label! Onion XD

I'll be posting the gifs soon after I finish replying here. XD
    AH that part where they were walking arm in arm. Gustav and Shirley got together. OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL
    That piece of paper probably had something adultish though I still don't know what. ^^;;;;;

I think I'll try to explain more as I look through the gifs. I should watch the musical again to see if I can pick up any new words. Gosh I really need to improve on my Japanese. ;____;

Perverted talking though, the part where Grace walks in on the enka singer and his wife going at it with the SM stuff......lol Then Grace joins in...OTL When she walks out of that room again, she was actually going to go wake up Maria (earlier, Maria said that she was going to go to sleep) so that she can also join in on the "fun" o.o
    When Cecile introduced herself, Grace and Maria talked about how her uncle (that other guy that was always with her) probably tied her up and had um sex with her that way. OTL Then Cecile said that it did happen......(though she was just joking) In the backstage, apparently, Cecile actually did like that guy who was supposed to be her uncle. (the whole uncle thing was a disguise though since both of them were detectives or something like that)
    Another thing, when Shirley was alive, she would actually flirt with the butler. OTL So it's very likely that Shirley and the butler actually had some intimate relationships even though she was married. Of course he is not Emily's father since that was another affair that she had but that just goes to show that Shirley liked to flirt with lots of guys. Which she kind of did with Gustav too since she obviously knew that Gustav liked her. lol

AH I think they might have practiced their mannerism as females. Hahahahahahaha! Now I'm thinking of them practicing that at home! XD Acting like ladies and all~ Shinpei is not much of a flirt so I bet he had to learn from the master *coughmanpeicough* Razz

Oh that reminded me, Emily actually wanted to start flirting with Cecile's "uncle" but she never got around to doing so. XDDDDDDDD

Ok I'll be back in a bit! I have to do some other stuff now. XD
    arthoniel
    arthoniel
    Commoner

Post by arthoniel Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 pm

I thought I'd post this here, as it is thanks to Jade that my team had the translations Smile Yay for twin love Smile Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfu5U7u_XkQ&feature=youtu.be
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

Oh my God...it's been so long since I've been able to get on...I've missed so much Corner of Woe
    Let me just start by saying: WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS USTREAM VIDEO???? Onion OTL
    Now that that's out of my system...
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

{I just had a crazy/random idea. . .I'm assuming since all of us here on young ladies that we carry around our own bags and purses right? So if someone else were to go through YOUR bag, what would they find? I WANNA KNOW!!!!! Surprised Don't leave anything out! Unless you think it would be incriminating. . . silent I'm pretty unorganized and I don't carry around a "real purse" so I usually just throw stuff into this giant, slightly unattractive bag before I leave my house lol But here's what I usually have in mine

Currently in my purse is:
    -iPhone
    -iPod
    -Fruit Roll-up...
    -lip gloss
    -tiny perfume
    -coca-cola chap stick
    -Mario wallet
    -Ouran manga

....yeah that's about it.

Also, I'm finally able to post....THIS!

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi_family_portrait_by_provesyouwrong-d4ljowc

@Ryu Rena, do you think you could add a fancy border to the family portrait? I think your touch would make it complete!

And I love how thrilled Shin is about being the "#1 Mom". Man's supposed to be smirking, but I coulsn't get the facial expression right to save my life Onion Cursed/Down

But enjoy anyway!

devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 am

SariLee: AWWW, it's GREAT! I love it. Onion Love Eyes

In my "purse" (I'm carrying a messenger bag around):

Mobile Phone
    Wallet
    Pens
    Various Candy
    Water
    Lots of rubber bands (really..)
    Hair Brush + Hair ties, ..
    Pacifier
    1 or 2 little Toy Cars
    Headphones
    Tissues

and whatever I need (in Winter gloves, in Summer sunscreen, umbrella,.. Wink)

Now finished with Indigo no Yoru!
    Looking forward for the subs, because I only understood like 30% of the show. Corner of Woe
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:28 am

Yo, again! Cool

I loved reading about all the random/cool stuff everyone has in their bags. . .I'm just nosy like that, but thanks for playing along everyone! Smile

I'm seriously beating myself up for not watching that ustream online. I'm not sure if it's available for re-viewing (probably not) but if it is, that usually takes a couple of days anyway, so I'll keep checking. . . .

Sari-chan. . .YOUR DRAWING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Onion XD

And it's totally hilarious, I stared at it for about 5 seconds and ended up laughing hysterically for about 2 minutes. . . Onion Laugh
    I can just hear Shin having another one of his bratty rants. . .

"Why do I have to be the mom. . .? What did I do to deserve to be the mom? Why can't it be Manpei. . .?"

Rolling Eyes

But I think it's totally accurate, so I love it!! Once again, great job!! (I'm saving this one too. . . :3 Nodding )

Ah. . .I'm in bed now and I really don't feel like doing the long post I planned on typing up. . .so I'll just save it for later when I have more energy!!
    It kind of has to do with the twins, and it kind of doesn't. . .

For the past few days, I've been looking up information, blogs, studies, etc about how Asian men (Japanese men in particular) feel about dating foreign women. The results are all over the place but it was all very interesting, and I wanted to share with everyone what I found out and maybe get some of your own opinions, experiences and all that good stuff. . .

But I'll will say this though. . .based on the info I read, it definitely supports our suspicions that Man and Shin are VERY single at the moment Twisted Evil
    But I'll reveal the rest of my findings later on, 'kay?

Oh yeah, and I found this adorable picture online tonight (I didn't make it but I wish I had). . .this is how I imagine me and Manpei to look on our wedding day. . .
    Oh, I can just hear the wedding bells already. . . .Onion Skipping

Spoiler:
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 am

OTL yes it's me.......

Ugh a lot of stuff happened so I couldn't post that day that I said I was and then running around uni and getting some stuff done before classes begin left me exhausted. OTL PLUS my computer STILL doesn't work! T_T

Anyways, first thing first, SariLee...........THAT IS SUCH A CUTE DRAWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming
    I couldn't stop thinking about it all day yesterday and today! so cute so cute so cuteeeeeee~~~

@Mrs. Takgi LOL! Shinpei having his bratty moment....I can so see that! XD
    OTL then my mind went into perverted mode. Yes even with something as cute like that, I started thinking perverted.

Though for me, I think Manpei would be a cute mom~ :3 lol I'm sure Shinpei can agree (probably through his bratty moment) that Manpei cooks more and he loves to have the house extra clean and that he is more responsible around the house. lol like the stereotypical housewife. XDDDDDDDDDDD
    And more so, because Shinpei is so bratty and always wants to be in control, he would look more like the stereotypical husband. XD

But of course that's what I think.
    OTL and I can't stop thinking perverted now! I don't even think I should post what I'm thinking at this moment. XD

Oh but what I should post is those 11 gifs that I still need to put here. lol

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 am

Oh wow..my Internet connection died on me for two days and now that I'm back..
    I MISSED SO MANY THINGS ON THIS THREAD!!! Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger Onion Anger You all seem to have so much fun talking here, I feel like I couldn't catch up. But I shall!!

First things first. Shinpei has a HELLO KITTY handkerchief..? Seriously..? Who knew, the last HELLO KITTY item I had was those small figurines you get from eating an ice-cream in a cup. Aah..good times. I used to buy five in one time because I wanted those figurines. And I always finish the ice-cream because they taste so awesome!!

*cough* Anyway, I don't normally carry bags with me, I'd only carry a small slingbag to put my phone, earphones and my small wallet. But when I carry a larger bag, I'd normally put;

-my phone + earphones
    -a random manga or novel in case I get bored
    -my gameboy advance
    -some moisturizer
    -a small mirror
    -lipgloss
    -a scrunchie (my hair's wavy/curly, it gets crazy easily)
    -wallet

basically, that's it. I'm just not the type to bring so many things unless I need to.

SariLee wrote:@Ryu Rena, do you think you could add a fancy border to the family portrait? I think your touch would make it complete!

Onion Thumbs Up NO PROBLEM!! I'll see through what border is perfect for this loveable picture. I'm trying to find a site where I can find a good...frame of sorts for this crazy, sick, fetish of mine. I've always wanted to see Shinpei in a wedding dress and Manpei in a wedding tux.

CRAZY, SICK, FETISH I TELL YA!! Seeing Takagi-senpai's wedding picture makes me feel like I want to explode! I will find that website! I don't know which website has it but I will find it!!

I really want to watch Ouran live action on Animax, maybe I should go to their website and post a suggestion. First ask them to play the anime, then we move on to the live action. Cunning Onion I bet parents would shield their kids' eyes when seeing Shinpei and Manpei flirting like that Onion Laugh

(Sidebar: My english teacher asked us to write an essay about 'the person we admire the most'. I ended up writing about these two Onion Laugh . I put on paper everything that I know of about Shinpei and Manpei, but of course I leave the...'bedroom eyes' thing out. Lol. Wouldn't want her to have a heart attack Onion XD )
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 am

Onion Hypnotised I..I..I don't know if this is what would be called a 'fancy border' or not. But I tried my best and hopefully you like it, SariLee-senpai. I was doing this with rushed energy because I was eating too much chocolate...

If it's not up to you, I'll edit it again. I'll do it until you like it!! Onion Bows (gomenasai..)

Twins appreciation - Page 10 World_10
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Domo!! Very Happy

Jeez, I have so much to say and so little time to say it. . .

@Seto-chan
    Thanks as always for the gifs! I actually went back to watch the play again because based on the gifs you posted, I apparently missed a couple of things. . .
    That plays was just so perverted and crazy and random. . .it kinda makes me wonder why Man and Shin found it so appealing in the first place Suspect

Manager: "So there's this musical right, and there's singing and dancing and lots of innuendo, dirty jokes, and sexual undertones. . .oh yeah, and you both have to wear heavy make-up and dress and act like women."

Man & Shin: "Where do we sign up?! Surprised "

LOL!

But seriously, that play is totally entertaining, and I just wish to the heavens that it eventually gets subbed because I feel like I'll love it even more once I fully understand the dialouge. But I also appreciate you explaining bits of the play Seto-chan. Thanks to you at least I understood about 30-40% of what was going on (and that's better than 0%, ne?)

Man-chan and Shin-chan are so talented. They can do musicals, plays,dramas, they sing and dance, they can be funny, they can be serious, they can act together or do seperate projects. . .and they always look good while doing it cheers

@ Ryu Rena

I like what you did with Sari-chan's drawing! Cunnin Onion Idea You've got a real talent there, girl!!
    If you don't mind, can I post another picture or two for you to spruce up? Wooby Onion Eyes

I'm still not positive on where that picture I posted was made or who made it. . .I know there's a bunch of "Doll Maker" sites online that let you create and dress up these 'dolls'. . .I used to go on them all the time. They're pretty fun if you're sitting behind a computer and you're REALLY bored and need to do something that'll help kill time.

I'm still looking for some new pictures/videos of our boys, but so far I've come up with less than nothing. . .and the few sites that I HAVE found with videos of them, aren't viewable for everyone Sad

Which reminds me. . . .

Yesterday I was on this Chinese video search engine (don't ask) and I found this really short interview of Shinpei on the set of Drifting Net Cafe. I don't know exactly what he was talking about. . .well I'm assuming he was talking about the show and his character. . . Rolling Eyes but I didn't really care because I was just MELTING from the sound of his voice!!!!!!! Onion Love Eyes

I don't know if it's just me or not, but Shin's voice sounds deeper when he's not acting. Like when he's just speaking normally one-on-one, he just sounds so. . .manly and hot. . . Onion Nosebleed
    Which kills me because his mannish voice doesn't match his baby-face. . . Cunning Onion

Ugh, I had this really long lecture to give on the stuff I found about how Japanese men feeling about dating foreign women, but I have to get ready to head out in a bit. . .

If I'm not completely exhausted by the time I get back in a few hours, I'll try to post my "findings" later on tonight before I got to bed.

Be back later everyone Onion Drinks Tea
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 pm

I have had no time to get on here since coming back to school. Ugh Onion Anger

Ryu Rena wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 10 World_10

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Love Eyes It's so cute!!!!!! Thank you so much Ryu-chan (suddenly, I've decided to call you this...). So, so adorable...can't get over it...gah! You have quite the talent with this! Onion Skipping

Ryu Rena wrote: I've always wanted to see Shinpei in a wedding dress and Manpei in a wedding tux.

Wait for it...wait for it...BOOM here it comes! Sudden and overwhelming inspiration! Onion Wipes Sweat, h ....yeah I have to draw that now. Be prepared everyone...our Shin-chan in a wedding gown

...that boy is going to hate me.... Headesk Sweatdrop
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 am

Onion Blush You senpais made me turn red when reading your praises. I'm not THAT great, but thank you for the support. It gave me more confidence in editing the pictures for all of you.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:@ Ryu Rena

I like what you did with Sari-chan's drawing! Cunnin Onion Idea You've got a real talent there, girl!!
    If you don't mind, can I post another picture or two for you to spruce up? Wooby Onion Eyes

Again, NO PROBLEM!! Onion Thumbs Up I love editing pictures either for myself or for all of you. Sometimes it's the perfect way to kill time (when I'm not studying for my exam) and kills boredom. I even go through Man and Shin's old pictures from their early days in their blog to spruce it up. Sometimes I even went through google to see what result it produces.

Just post the picture here and I'll see what I can do. Onion Drinks Tea

SariLee wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote: I've always wanted to see Shinpei in a wedding dress and Manpei in a wedding tux.
    Wait for it...wait for it...BOOM here it comes! Sudden and overwhelming inspiration! Onion Wipes Sweat, h ....yeah I have to draw that now. Be prepared everyone...our Shin-chan in a wedding gown

...that boy is going to hate me.... Headesk Sweatdrop

Onion XD Guess I'm not the one with the crazy fetish, huh? Somehow I have this crazy idea that either one of them had a dream the other is wearing a wedding outfit. Who knows...? Maybe Manpei had that dream because Shinpei's constantly flirting with him, or Shinpei had that dream because he wanted Manpei by his side forever. Or...THEY BOTH HAD THE DREAM BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! Onion Laugh
    I'm a little over my head.. Headesk Sweatdrop

(Sidebar: I showed my teacher the essay I wrote yesterday, I was given the weird look by her. Onion Laugh )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:20 pm

I have returned! cheers

I'm at school right now and I've got two hours to kill, so it seemed like the perfect time to finally do that long post I've been promising for the past 3 days. . .lol

But first of all, I just feel the need to do an insane, fangirl gush about something I found online this morning.

I won't go into detail about how I found this video, but it's a clip of Shin-chan in this creepy, kinda morbid horror movie he did back in 2008 I think (I'm basing the year off of his hair style lol)

I really don't understand what's going on since there aren't any subtitles and I don't know the name of the movie (or possibly TV show) the clip came from but all I know is Shin looked especially smexy in this and I almost felt my pants disappearing. . . Cool
    Keep in mind that he's not doing anything particularly stimulating, but I just think the attitude he's sporting here just makes him look very attractive to me for some reason (plus, he just looks so damn fine when he has that mad/tough guy look on his face Onion Love Eyes )

I'm a lost cause, I know. . . Wall ... Onion I'm way beyond help at this point but. . .it helps me get through the day, y'know? Onion Laugh

This is the link to the video clip. . .I'm apologizing now if it doesn't work for you guys. . .I really don't get how these foreign links always seem to only work for me. . . Neutral

http://www.nicotwitter.com/watch/sm16238041

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way. . .

@ Rena-chan

Thanks for offering to spruce up some ManShin photos for me!

Insane fangirls shouldn't fangirl alone, right? Hug As soon as I get back to my own computer, I'll post up a picture or two and you can see what you can do with them, 'kay?

And I think that it's cool that you did your paper on who you admire about Manpei and Shinpei. I think it's totally appropriate (more appropriate than writing about Britney Spears or Kim Kardashian, you know? Rolling Eyes )
    You don't come across real people like them everyday, especially people who are in the entertainment industry. Above being very talented and devestatingly handsome, they really just seem to be good people with big hearts. And just so smart and humble and fun and kind. . .what more can you ask for in a person, right?

@ Sari-chan

I will be hanging around my computer 'round the clock, waiting in anticipation for that "wedding day" picture of Man and Shin!! I mean they're already married to each other anyway. . .might as well go that extra mile, ne?

OOOOOOOOOOH! THEY SHOULD TOTALLY DO A REAL PHOTOSHOOT LIKE THAT!!!

One of them (I don't care who) dressed in a tux and the other one in a wedding gown. . .hand in hand, staring into each others eyes, leaning into one another like they used to do in Ouran. . .

*sighly happily*

Yep. . .that would be the epitome of awesomeness.Onion Daydreaming

And speaking of love and marriage, here's the bit about Japanese men dating/marrying foreigners that I wanted to share with you guys. . .

So I basically was just reading the blogs and firsthand accounts of foreign (mostly American) women who had lived/worked/studied in Japan for an X amount of time. I think 2 of the women where Caucasian and the other two black (one was American and the other was Afro-Caribbean born and raised in Britain).

So just to basically boil down all the stuff that I read, this is what they had to say about how Japanese men feel about dating and marrying foreign women

-Japanese men aren't as "pushy/confident" as their American counterparts

-most young Japanese men (the under 30 crowd) are putting off dating to spend more time with members of their own sex. . .which also means they're putting off getting married and having kids. The same goes for Japanese women too.

-Japanese men find foreign women attractive, but if you happen to be in Japan, don't exactly expect them to come up to you and ask you out: they may watch you and stare at you and may even think you're very beautiful, but out of shyness and/or risk of embarrassment, they are less likely to make the first move.

-Japanese men have slightly different views on what is considered "romantic" by Western standards; it's less "lovey-dovey" and more "gestures of consideration". So basically don't expect any 3-week, 6-week, 2 month, 5 month anniversaries, etc. (One of the women have really good examples, but I can't remember what they are right now. . .lol)

-One of the women asked 8 of her male Japanese friends/co-workers if they would ever consider dating/marrying a non-Japanese woman; only 2 said no due to 'differences in language and culture'. The other men said that as long as they could communicate with her and they got along, they wouldn't mind marrying a non-Japanese woman.

-The discussion of "intimacy" varies among Japanese men; younger males from old fashioned families are less likely to get "the talk" from older males, so being with a woman may not be as important to them compared to studying, getting a good job, taking care of their own families, etc.

-Sexuality in general isn't as "open" as it is in America and Western Europe; for example you won't see too many Japanese couples making out in public.

There was more, but I can't really remember the rest. . .lol (It's been a few days since I last looked at the site that I got all this info from.) But basically even though I'm sure these don't apply to EVERY Japanese male, it does kind of help to explain why it seems they seem to be a bit "slower" in the dating field compared to what I'm sure most of us are familiar with. Frankly, I find it kind of interesting and almost. . .cute(?)

Anyway, I'd love to hear everyone elses thoughts/opinions on the matter.

I'm feeling a bit drowsy now, so I think I'll go find a quiet corner to nap in until my next class starts. . .lol

Take care everyone!

(P.S. I didn't fully understand their posts, but I think Man and Shin are back in Tokyo now).

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:@ Rena-chan

Thanks for offering to spruce up some ManShin photos for me!

Insane fangirls shouldn't fangirl alone, right? As soon as I get back to my own computer, I'll post up a picture or two and you can see what you can do with them, 'kay?

And I think that it's cool that you did your paper on who you admire about Manpei and Shinpei. I think it's totally appropriate (more appropriate than writing about Britney Spears or Kim Kardashian, you know? )
    You don't come across real people like them everyday, especially people who are in the entertainment industry. Above being very talented and devestatingly handsome, they really just seem to be good people with big hearts. And just so smart and humble and fun and kind. . .what more can you ask for in a person, right?

I'd love to help. And you're right. Insane fangirls shouldn't fangirl alone. I even went as far as to print out the pictures I edited, put them in my file and slept with it at night. I kept wishing how if I sleep with the pictures, I'll get to dream them doing all sorts of things. Onion Daydreaming That's how bad I've gotten myself into.

Lol, thanks. I find so many amazing things regarding the twins. They're so humble, kind, fun, everything that a star should be! I even showed my mum my essay, she was impressed! She knows I have a rather..obsessive thing with Man and Shin but now that she knows them a little better, she's starting to like them too. She better not take Shinpei from me..

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Anyway, I'd love to hear everyone elses thoughts/opinions on the matter.

One thing about Japanese is that they're very respectful of others. But I may be wrong. But yeah, when it comes to dating, from guys especially, they'd feel really...awkward or shy. The only guys that're not shy is if they had known that specific girl for a long time, like childhood friends or something. Some guys are exuberant with girls, some are flirtious, some are on the ok scale while some..they look at us like we're a national treasure.

Not that I would mind if Man and Shin were to do that to me. Onion Laugh
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

I'd love to help. And you're right. Insane fangirls shouldn't fangirl alone. I even went as far as to print out the pictures I edited, put them in my file and slept with it at night. I kept wishing how if I sleep with the pictures, I'll get to dream them doing all sorts of things. Onion Daydreaming That's how bad I've gotten myself into.

Lol, thanks. I find so many amazing things regarding the twins. They're so humble, kind, fun, everything that a star should be! I even showed my mum my essay, she was impressed! She knows I have a rather..obsessive thing with Man and Shin but now that she knows them a little better, she's starting to like them too. She better not take Shinpei from me..

Don't worry about obsessive fangirling Rena-chan. . .I keep pictures of the twins on my cellphone. . .just in case I'm having a stressful day. . .maybe waiting in line or sitting in a boring lecture at school. . .all I do is pull up picture of my pretty boys and my stress and fatigue just melts away instantly Onion Daydreaming

CUZ THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH A HEALTHY OBSESSION, RIGHT? Onion Laugh

It's funny that you mentioned your mom is starting to get into the twins. I've been keeping my sister up to date on the twins as well (whether she wants to hear it or not). She even caved and follows their posts on their Facebook page now LOL
    Just the other day I asked her which one does she like better. . .her answer?

Mmmmm. . .I like Shin better because he just seems cuter and he smiles a lot.

Rolling Eyes

{Speaking of Shin, I had another random dream about him last night. . .I guess I've watched that ikemen variety show with them one too many times, because I don't how it happened, but somehow Shin and I were shopping together for ladies underwear. . . Headesk Sweatdrop
    After I woke up from the dream I was staring at my ceiling like "Where the heck did THAT come from?? Shocked }

I wonder if most of their fangirls prefer one over the other. . .it's so hard to pick because they're such a double threat!!! affraid

Anywho. . .I finally picked out some pictures for you to work your magic on, Rena-chan!!

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi17Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi18

I know they're kind of small. . .please let me know if these are okay Hug

Oh, and I'm posting these pictures I found just for the heck of it. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Soucha10

Manpei and Sou-chan
    You'd better not be cheating on your Shin-chan, Manpei!!

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Manpei19
    This is from when Manpei was recording his song "Just Make It Out" for GekiRangers.

That's all I got for now!

Be back later Cool
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Anyway, I'd love to hear everyone elses thoughts/opinions on the matter.

Everything seems to be pretty true. The Japanese really are a lot more conservative. Ahh, if only I had gone to high school in Japan! I wouldn't have had to worry about bulldozing through all the freaking couples making out in the hallways.

...Anyway, I also learned in my environmental science class a few years ago that a lot of Japanese women aren't wanting to settle down and get married like...at all. They just want to party and have fun. In the video we were watching it said this was happening because the women's "role" I guess, is changing in society. They're not expected to get married and have kids right away anymore. We watched another video on "The Lone 4th Grader", a Japanese child who is the only fourth grader at his elementary school. It seems no one wants to reproduce anymore.

I wonder if Man and Shin want kids?....I wonder what they'll look like! I bet they'll be adorable Onion Starry Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Manpei19

...is it just me, or does Manpei look REALLY different in this picture?? Headesk Sweatdrop
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Don't worry about obsessive fangirling Rena-chan. . .I keep pictures of the twins on my cellphone. . .just in case I'm having a stressful day. . .maybe waiting in line or sitting in a boring lecture at school. . .all I do is pull up picture of my pretty boys and my stress and fatigue just melts away instantly Onion Daydreaming

CUZ THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH A HEALTHY OBSESSION, RIGHT? Onion Laugh

It's funny that you mentioned your mom is starting to get into the twins. I've been keeping my sister up to date on the twins as well (whether she wants to hear it or not). She even caved and follows their posts on their Facebook page now LOL
    Just the other day I asked her which one does she like better. . .her answer?

Mmmmm. . .I like Shin better because he just seems cuter and he smiles a lot.

Rolling Eyes

Onion Laugh Same goes for me! Whenever my teachers start to go off on a boring lecture, I'd pull my file out and stare at the wonderful pictures of our Twinpei. Sometimes I'd even play scenes in my head where they'd be flirting with me, or with each other. And whatever boring things my teacher would be saying would just..disappear and replaced by my own sick, perverted imaginations. Onion Skipping

It even surprised me when she suddenly said, these two are adorable! Much better than your Hannah Montana years ago. All I did was Suspect And she even asked me whether I could e-mail her a picture of the twins so she could use it as a screensaver at her office!

What have I done..? Onion Sweat

Mrs.Takagi wrote:{Speaking of Shin, I had another random dream about him last night. . .I guess I've watched that ikemen variety show with them one too many times, because I don't how it happened, but somehow Shin and I were shopping together for ladies underwear. . . Headesk Sweatdrop
    After I woke up from the dream I was staring at my ceiling like "Where the heck did THAT come from?? Shocked }

Ladies..underwear? With Shinpei..? Weird..but I'm not surprised that it's Shinpei, after all, he DID post a picture of Manpei's underwear once! Wonder what fetish he has with underwears anyway..? There're a few times in his blog he mentioned underwear. Mainly about his and Manpei's of course. But still... Cunnin Onion Idea

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Anywho. . .I finally picked out some pictures for you to work your magic on, Rena-chan!!

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi17Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi18

I know they're kind of small. . .please let me know if these are okay Hug

These are fine. I'm still experimenting with the pictures, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Here you go;

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Twins_11

I kinda make the two pictures as one and try to make it look like they're standing next to each other.
    Hahaha..I was smiling and giggling like an idiot when I was editing that picture. I think this is my best so far. Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:29 am

Yo, minna-san!

@ Sari-chan

SariLee wrote:Everything seems to be pretty true. The Japanese really are a lot more conservative. Ahh, if only I had gone to high school in Japan! I wouldn't have had to worry about bulldozing through all the freaking couples making out in the hallways.

Dude, tell me about it!!

One of the things I used to hate about high school was having to plow through all of those couples in the hallway sucking each others faces off. . . Mad
    I kind of appreciate the slightly more conservative culture of Asian countries. I noticed that even in the dramas, men and women don't do all that gross, sloppy kissing like they do in American shows. . .

Damn, I really need to move to Japan. . . Neutral

SariLee wrote:I wonder if Man and Shin want kids?....I wonder what they'll look like! I bet they'll be adorable

That's a very good question. . .I honestly kind of wish someone had already asked them that already. Two single brothers in their mid-20's living together with rising careers may indicate lack of interest in starting a family but. . .*shrugs* who knows?
    And I personally know that I may live a bit longer knowing that these two are going to stay committed to their semi-incestuous relationship Gleaming Onion Eyes

Oh, and as for that picture of Manpei. . .I definitely think he looks different. I mean you can tell that it's an old picture of him. But. . .you can tell that it's still the same person right?
    I dunno, I guess his face kind of looks a bit thinner now. .
    Ryu Rena wrote:

It even surprised me when she suddenly said, these two are adorable! Much better than your Hannah Montana years ago. All I did was Suspect And she even asked me whether I could e-mail her a picture of the twins so she could use it as a screensaver at her office!

What have I done..? Onion Sweat

The twins must have some unseen power that automatically attracts women to them. . . Onion Sweat Their charm and beauty attracts women of all ages and races. . .I wish I had power like that!! Cunnin Onion Idea

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:{Speaking of Shin, I had another random dream about him last night. . .I guess I've watched that ikemen variety show with them one too many times, because I don't how it happened, but somehow Shin and I were shopping together for ladies underwear. . . Headesk Sweatdrop

Ladies..underwear? With Shinpei..? Weird..but I'm not surprised that it's Shinpei, after all, he DID post a picture of Manpei's underwear once! Wonder what fetish he has with underwears anyway..? There're a few times in his blog he mentioned underwear. Mainly about his and Manpei's of course. But still... Cunnin Onion Idea

I know, it's crazy right?? I just found it so amused on that variety show when 1) he said he liked the color black and 2)he offered to go with the girl to pick them out. My jaw just hit the floor when he said that!

Even though according to Manpei, he was lying. . . Razz

I'm not sure about what's up with he and Manpei's underwear fetish. . .they're not as innocent as they look, are they? Twisted Evil
    And I still wanna know why Shin was rummaging through Man's underwear drawer in the first place. . .

Ryu Rena wrote:
    [url=https://servimg.com/view/17104392/24]Twins appreciation - Page 10 Twins_11[/ur

I kinda make the two pictures as one and try to make it look like they're standing next to each other.
    Hahaha..I was smiling and giggling like an idiot when I was editing that picture. I think this is my best so far. Onion Wipes Sweat, h

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Onion XD

It's so adorable Rena-chan, I love it!! Hug

It's going straight to my 'Takagi File' ^_^

Just give me another few days for me to find another cute picture for you to make even prettier!

I'll be back again later!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 am

SariLee wrote:Everything seems to be pretty true. The Japanese really are a lot more conservative. Ahh, if only I had gone to high school in Japan! I wouldn't have had to worry about bulldozing through all the freaking couples making out in the hallways.

...Anyway, I also learned in my environmental science class a few years ago that a lot of Japanese women aren't wanting to settle down and get married like...at all. They just want to party and have fun. In the video we were watching it said this was happening because the women's "role" I guess, is changing in society. They're not expected to get married and have kids right away anymore. We watched another video on "The Lone 4th Grader", a Japanese child who is the only fourth grader at his elementary school. It seems no one wants to reproduce anymore.

There might not be making out where I came from, but there are a LOT of gropings. The boys mainly, thought they're hidden from view.. Evil or Very Mad

I think the whole reason women these days won't settle down for marriage is that they don't find it essential anymore. After all, with good positions in companies and such, guys are just a third wheel. Some might get married but that's because either A)their parents are pushing them or B)they needed an heir for companies and such in the future.
    Though some did get married because of love.

And also, with 7 billion people on this planet, it's best to take it easy. Big Laugh

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I'm not sure about what's up with he and Manpei's underwear fetish. . .they're not as innocent as they look, are they?
    And I still wanna know why Shin was rummaging through Man's underwear drawer in the first place. . .

Onion Laugh Ohohohoho..I doubt they're as innocent as they look. They're still guys, and Shinpei's still a kid at heart so I'm guessing..no, not that innocent after all.
    They're a teaser. Just look at their smile!! Onion Splutter

As for the picture, take your time. I'm going through my album to see what else I can play with. Cunning Onion
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 am

I've noticed something rather weird lately.. Manpei seems to be posting pictures about random things now. Like ginger chicken, noodles and even a magazine with a picture of a guy.
    I translated it using Google and the caption for that magazine picture says I bought a book! Manpei increasingly addicted to the 'Japan boys' recently, readers! I wonder what does it mean?

Here's the cover picture of said magazine;

Twins appreciation - Page 10 What_s10

I don't know who this is though. And I don't know why Manpei is suddenly 'addicted' about it. And I even noticed that Manpei also posted a couple of pictures about food. One is a ginger chicken (?) and the other is a...happy chicken with..tomato sauce and vegetables.... (???)
    Really..I wonder if Shin suddenly decides to hack his brother's blog and alter it.

I also wonder if they could switch personality for a day. Instead of being bubbly and cheery, Shinpei would be reserved, quite and shy while Manpei would be vice versa. Cunnin Onion Idea That'd be something.
    Suddenly, it scares me to see the level-headed Manpei so...cheerful and insane. I like him better as a tsundere. Onion OTL

{RANDOM QUESTION!! cheers Between Manpei and Shinpei, WHO would you want to be seme and uke in their semi-incestuous relationship? And give reasons why!

*please do not involve yourself in this situation, I know you want to but let's focus on them first. All of us would die happy if we're positioned between them...* -cough-}

For me, I think Shinpei should be uke and Manpei being seme. If I'm not mistaken, Chiba Yudai once said "Shinpei plays as Hikaru but he's actually gentler". And we don't really know how Manpei is 'behind the scenes'. But basically, HE was the one who started the home practice and HE was the one who couldn't stop once they started.
    So yeah...I really don't know how to explain it myself, but I just have that vibe that Shin should be made uke.

And...and..and...I went crazy again. Headesk Sweatdrop I meant to save this for Valentines but because we love them so much, I just can't keep it to myself. My time here is also getting restricted because I have a test next month... Onion To Kill Onion Stress Load Onion Anger Dead Onion

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Edited10

Aaahh~..I still prefer the picture I posted before. Oh well, I'd better start working on my skills and study while at it... Onion Study
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 am

Ryu Rena wrote:I've noticed something rather weird lately.. Manpei seems to be posting pictures about random things now. Like ginger chicken, noodles and even a magazine with a picture of a guy.
    I translated it using Google and the caption for that magazine picture says I bought a book! Manpei increasingly addicted to the 'Japan boys' recently, readers! I wonder what does it mean?

Here's the cover picture of said magazine;

Twins appreciation - Page 10 What_s10

I don't know who this is though. And I don't know why Manpei is suddenly 'addicted' about it. And I even noticed that Manpei also posted a couple of pictures about food. One is a ginger chicken (?) and the other is a...happy chicken with..tomato sauce and vegetables.... (???)

I'm with you Rena-chan. . .these two seem to enjoy taking random pictures of inanimate objects. . .I'm getting kind of used to them posting pictures of their meals all the time, but these other photos that look like it was a 'spur of the moment' photo-op lol
    And since they usually take the train to work, apparently they get bored hanging around the train platform because they take a lot of pictures there too. . . Rolling Eyes

I'm officially done trying to figure these two out . . . Headesk Sweatdrop

Ryu Rena wrote:I also wonder if they could switch personality for a day. Instead of being bubbly and cheery, Shinpei would be reserved, quite and shy while Manpei would be vice versa. Cunnin Onion Idea That'd be something.
    Suddenly, it scares me to see the level-headed Manpei so...cheerful and insane. I like him better as a tsundere. Onion OTL

I think I'd actually like to see that in the future! LOL Whether they were to do it for real or as part of an act, I think it would be fascinating to see them switch personalities. I think I've seen Shinpei acting calm/serious a few times already during Indigo no Yoru but I don't think I've ever seen Manpei just totally peppy, bubbly and excited (which I dont mind). Actually, if I ever saw Man acting like that on his own for real. . .I'd be worried and think he was sick or something . . . Suspect

I'm with you, I like Manpei better as the tsundere type Onion Love Eyes

And apparently Shinpei likes it too, ne? Onion Laugh

Ryu Rena wrote:
    {RANDOM QUESTION!! cheers Between Manpei and Shinpei, WHO would you want to be seme and uke in their semi-incestuous relationship? And give reasons why!

For me, I think Shinpei should be uke and Manpei being seme. If I'm not mistaken, Chiba Yudai once said "Shinpei plays as Hikaru but he's actually gentler". And we don't really know how Manpei is 'behind the scenes'. But basically, HE was the one who started the home practice and HE was the one who couldn't stop once they started.
    So yeah...I really don't know how to explain it myself, but I just have that vibe that Shin should be made uke.

Hmm. . .you bring up a very interesting question, Rena-chan. Up until now, I felt like there was NO question that based on his personality that Shinpei was the more 'dominant' one between them, which would make him match the role of the 'seme'. But now that you brought it up, it seems to be like Manpei is the real seme in their relationship after all! affraid

I also remember Chiba-chan saying that in real life Shinpei was the more gentle one but because there seemed to be all evidence to the contrary, I didn't want to believe it. I'm starting to think that Manpei is only shy and reserved in front of other people, and in public he'll "follow Shinpei's lead".
    But apparently behind closed doors. . .could it be that. . .Manpei really is the dominant brother?!!
    Onion Outrage

(Now that I think about it, I remember Shin saying in an interview that Manpei can be bossy and demanding when it's just the two of them. . .)

UGH, THESE TWO ARE SO CONFUSING!!! Onion To Kill

The way they trade personalities back and forth seriously is making my head spin. . .I seriously still find it amusing that Man likes to hide the fact that he's more 'aggressive' that he seems.

{Good lord, I've got so many good shonen-ai stories coming to mind now. . .I think I'm gonna pass out from all the excitement!!!} Gleaming Onion Eyes

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 10 Edited10

Aaahh~..I still prefer the picture I posted before. Oh well, I'd better start working on my skills and study while at it... Onion Study

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Rena-chan, you outdid yourself!!! Onion Bows Hug

Oh, they're so beautiful. . .

It'd be so cute if they actually have each other candies and stuff on Valentine's Day. I love you

I love it! I'm gonna save this one to my 'Takagi file' too!!

I've actually got some pictures that I wanted to share as well. . .I was kind of hesitant to post the first two because of the obvious mistakes though. . .

This is supposed to be a collage of Manpei photos, but the one in the sunglasses is definitely Shinpei

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi19

Again, this is a collage of Shinpei photos, but the two pics in the middle are actually Manpei. . .lol

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Takagi20

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Shinis10
    So true. . . :3 Nodding

Twins appreciation - Page 10 Nachur11
    So gorgeous. . . ^_^

Okay, that's all for me. . .I have to haul myself up and get ready for school. . . Mad Good luck on your test next month, Rena-chan!!

I hope everyones day is filled with smiles! Very Happy
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 pm

I haven't been around for AAAGES but can I just jump in and go OMG THEY CAST SHINPEI AS LELOUCH IN THE NEW GEASS MUSICAL!!!Link

^___^ (I'll catch up on what's actually beingn said after I stop flailing. Razz)
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Isidarnipples wrote:I haven't been around for AAAGES but can I just jump in and go OMG THEY CAST SHINPEI AS LELOUCH IN THE NEW GEASS MUSICAL!!!Link

^___^ (I'll catch up on what's actually beingn said after I stop flailing. Razz)

I've heard about the Geass musical! Shin mentioned it on his blog on facebook earlier today, I think. Hopefully it'll be translated once it comes out! Also, I've heard rumors of the Prince of Tennis musical translation. Anybody know where that is?

Plus, Renai fansubs posted on facebook about an update on their current projects. Hopefully Indigo no Yoru will be out soon!

And! I'm almost done sketching my Takagi wedding scene...I really hope you guys will enjoy it! Onion Laugh
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:51 am

Done!

*ahem*

Dear Shinpei,

Please don't be angry at me for drawing this, I simply cannot help it when creativity strikes. You're my favorite twin and I guess I can't help but poke a little fun once in a while.

Much love,

Sari

Spoiler:
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:29 am

SariLee wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:I haven't been around for AAAGES but can I just jump in and go OMG THEY CAST SHINPEI AS LELOUCH IN THE NEW GEASS MUSICAL!!!Link

I've heard about the Geass musical! Shin mentioned it on his blog on facebook earlier today, I think. Hopefully it'll be translated once it comes out! Also, I've heard rumors of the Prince of Tennis musical translation. Anybody know where that is?

Plus, Renai fansubs posted on facebook about an update on their current projects. Hopefully Indigo no Yoru will be out soon!

And! I'm almost done sketching my Takagi wedding scene...I really hope you guys will enjoy it! Onion Laugh

Oh. I can point out the Prince of Tennis ones. Let me just remind myself which ones he was in. XD

This is your link. And the ones you're looking for are:

Advancement Match Rokkaku
    Absolute King Rikkai ~ 1st Service
    Dream Live 4th
    Absolute King Rikka ~ 2nd Service

That page doesn't have Dream Live 4th for some reason though, so I'll link you this as well, but from memory, it's not subbed there. I can't quite remember how I got my subbed one (what I remember is that Amaris released one and then later asked people to stop distributing because she wasn't satisfied with it...) but if you can't find it, I can probably upload what I have for you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:36 pm