Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by ghoul-girl Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I hear ya on that one. I still see a lot of comments of people saying that can't tell Manpei and Shinpei apart. And in my mind, I'm thinking "What are you. . .headless??"
    Especially back when they first debuted between 2006-2007, people say they looked identical, but even then I'm like "They still look quite different."

To me, Shinpei always look like he's giggling (or about to giggle) at something. . .lol I remember watching him during the Nachural photoshoot videos, and even when nothing particularly interesting was going on, he always had this. . .amused look on his face Smile And when he's not giggling he's pouting. . .but Manpei tends to be more expressive with his eyes and body language.

I've only met a few twins in my lifetime (I have cousins who are twins, but they're around my parents age and live miles and miles away so I don't see them that often.)
    I always thought that the slight physical and personality differences between twins only happened between fraternal twins (like the Olsen twins for example). I'm still confused as how Man and Shin ended up looking so different even though they're supposed to be identical *shrugs*

At first I had a hard time telling the two apart. Onion Study I spent ages trying to figure it out. But i read in one of the interviews that Manpei had sharper features and was a tiny bit taller and Shinpei had softer features, and once I realized that, it made it pretty easy to tell them apart. I think at this point I can tell them apart just by their voices.

I know more identical twins than fraternal. I've only known one set of fraternal twins: two girls that were in my class in high school. They looked totally different and it was hard to believe they were even twins.

btw, I cannot stop looking at your sig picture Onion Starry Eyes

Ryu Rena wrote:
    I just saw it too. And aww~~.. Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Manpei playing the night off with Shinpei. Bet they won't be sleeping tonight. I know how addicting that thing can be.
    I once played ps3 with my cousin for 5 hours straight Headesk Sweatdrop Hopefully Manpei gets better soon.

And I hope Shin massaged him while he's at it. Gleaming Onion Eyes Cunning Onion

GHOUL-GIRL-SAN!! You said you want ideas, right? Could you draw the twins sleeping under a shady tree one beautiful afternoon? One would be sleeping, the other playing with his brother's hair or poking his cheeks. And with your permission, I could edit it like last time.

C-could you do that? Wooby Onion Eyes

Gaming is definitely addicting and time consuming!
    And I can just imagine Shin doing that Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Sure! I'll start right away! It might take a while to complete, but I can just see how I want to do it already Cunnin Onion Idea

Welcome! The wallpapers you made are awesome!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I keep trying not to laugh. . .IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!

Spoiler:

I can't stop laughing either! But he actually looks pretty good like that Onion XD Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 am

Onion Laugh Onion Laugh Onion Laugh Onion Laugh Onion Laugh
    I can't control it~!! I'm laughing too much!! Oh god..breath..breath.. I can't breath!! Look at that HAIR! I thought it'd be gentler than this but still quite spiky.
    BOY was wrong.

I'm so gonna make a collage and edit this picture. It's too epic!!

And welcome RT_UK-san! Don't worry, all of us are diehard fangirls here, the only thing you should be scared is whether your pants are still on or not. These twins tend to post pictures that, may not be as risque as Daito or Yusuke, but still teasing enough to make your ovaries on fire.
    Nuff said, those wallpapers are AWESOME!! I'm still learning how to combine pictures together, so far, I'm only good in collages. Corner of Woe

I have finished with the edits, but I'm not sure if the frame is right. I took the blue hue from his jacket since I don't want everything black. I wanted to take the colour off his hair as well but..it's too pink-ish.

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Shinpe14

Hopefully you all like it Onion XD

ghoul-girl wrote:Sure! I'll start right away! It might take a while to complete, but I can just see how I want to do it already Cunnin Onion Idea

I can't wait, and with your awesome drawing skills and my photo editing specialties, we'll make one SUPERB team! Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 am

I should really be studying for my upcoming exam at the end of the month but I'm just too tired / bored to study anymore. It's what I've been doing the past few days. So with the help of my jittery fangirl side, I did a few more picture edits just to fill this thread with random Takagi-fangirling.

Picture 1; where is Shinpei staring..exactly? I got the picture quite some time now but only now I wonder.. Cunnin Onion Idea

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Seriou10

Picture 2; because twincest is just plain win!!

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Twince10

Picture 3; which do you prefer? Hikaru and Kaoru's brotherly love or Manpei and Shinpei's brotherly love? Sorry I couldn't find a good picture of Man and Shin, my folder's packed so I got a little 'blind'.

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Hikaru10

And so far, those are my creations. It took me quite some time but it was worth it Onion Wipes Sweat, h Takagi-senpai, maybe you can use these pictures for your video. Very Happy
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Spoiler:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dead Onion

... Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Wow Shinpei, just...wow. Although I gotta say, it looks on him! (But then again, what doesn't? Cunnin Onion Idea )

That just made my day, seriously. And now I'm even more in love with Shinpei...

Welcome RT_UK! I LOVE the wallpapers! Everyone here is so talented!

Rena-chan, to answer your question: I pick Manpei and Shinpei! Partially because they're real and just. Plain. Amazing.

Also, I've got an idea for our Manpei "get well" card, I'm going to draw it and post it on here so everyone can sign it with whatever they want. It'll have to be done one-at-a-time, but I think we do it!~ Onion Thumbs Up

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 am

Yo!

Um. . .I really don't have anything terribly interesting to share today. . .

The twins updated their blog earlier. (Is it me, or do they go out like EVERY night?)

Shin-chan posted an adorable picture along with his post. . .he's such a little cutey-pants Onion Love

http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/

I noticed that he posts a lot of those black and white photos with the cool graffiti on them. . .I wonder if he makes those himself. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Oh and you're right Sari-chan, the punk British/goth look really looks good on him. . .he and Manpei can pretty much wear anything and look cool Onion Thumbs Up

Even when they're wearing tights, shoes with heels and pretty dresses!! cheers

I love staring at their awesome clothes. . .(although I know they'd look just as good without clothes. . . Twisted Evil )

Oh and Rena-chan, awesome photos by the way Very Happy

The way Shin was staring at Man in that episode. . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h You CANNOT fake that!!

I mean, he was seriously checking him out!

More than once during Ouran, I honestly thought that they were going to kiss. . .c'mon, I know I'm not the only one!!
    Ugh, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO repressing the urge to write a Takagincest story!!!! Onion Tantrum

Oh yeah, Rena-chan!
    I finally picked a couple more pictures for you to jazz up.

I'm such a big fan of your work! Wooby Onion Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 16 3cuten12

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Manpei20

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Tumblr56

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Sexytw11

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Twin_d12

I hope it's not too much. . .

I'll be ready to make that youtube video soon, kiddies, so be on the lookout! Wink

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I noticed that he posts a lot of those black and white photos with the cool graffiti on them. . .I wonder if he makes those himself. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Onion Love Eyes Oh my, that is ADORABLE!! And he says goodnight / oyasumi (I think) to us with that cutey-patootie picture.
    Wa~it....how come all of a sudden, Shin is interested in picture editings?? C-could it be that..he also checks this forum and saw the picture edits I've been doing?! Onion Outrage

If that is true..then..I.. Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping
    WAAAAAAAAIIIII!!!!!! Onion Starry Eyes What if it is true?! What if he found out about this forum and checks in our posts?!

Does he know and keep it a secret by not writing in his blog?
    Is he one of the users here?
    Was he stalking us throughout these times?

Onion Sweat It'll be a dream come true!! Onion Love

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I mean, he was seriously checking him out!

More than once during Ouran, I honestly thought that they were going to kiss. . .c'mon, I know I'm not the only one!!

No, you're not the only one. During that episode when they have that fake fight, I remember that awesome scene in the cafeteria.
    THEIR FACES WERE SO CLOSE I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA EXPLODE!!! I was chanting in my head "kiss...kiss...kiss... GODDAMMIT!! KISS ALREADY!! Onion To Kill " I bet that's the part where they MIGHT have messed up and the director just continues to roll the film and they were like, do you want us to kiss or something? Onion XD But that episode was epic, I was laughing and gawking the whole time.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh yeah, Rena-chan!
    I finally picked a couple more pictures for you to jazz up.

I'm such a big fan of your work! Wooby Onion Eyes

Onion Blush I'm not THAT good, I simply make the pretty pictures look even prettier with the edits. But seeing those pictures..I just don't know what to do with them, should I make a plain collage or a fancy collage? I was staring at the pictures for quite some time because they're just PERFECT!! None of them were out of place.

And with the artist within me, I finally made the pretty pictures into awesome pictures!! Onion Wipes Sweat, h Hope you like them, Takagi-senpai. If there's anymore picture edit requests, you know who to call. Onion Thumbs Up

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Cute_t10

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Manpei11

Twins appreciation - Page 16 You_ar10

Onion Laugh I had WAAAAYY~ too much fun with these.
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. Onion Skipping

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the pictures you made, they're awesome! Actually, I plan on making a video with the pictures that Rena-chan (Ryu Rena) has made, and with your permission, is it alright if I save your photos and add them to my slideshow as well?

(It's okay if you say "no" too. I promise I won't use them without your permission )

Sure you can use them. Onion Thumbs Up

Yes, I made another one. I think I need to make one for Manpei now. Although I'm working on a banner of him, since I found yummy pictures. Onion Nosebleed (They've been posted before).

Shinpei Wallpaper

I want to try out something. Sooooo, I was wondering if you lovely people might be able to give me a few high quality images of Manpei and Shinpei. (I lost all mine when the computer was playing up) Onion Runs Away .
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Woo-hoo! Thanks RT_UK! cheers

I may make the video in time for Valentine's Day next week (depending on how much free time I have this weekend). I'm almost totally forgot. . .February 14th will also be the 5th anniversary of when the twins first started up their blogs!! I love you

5 years sure do go by fast don't they? They've grown up so much. . . T_T (and so have I Onion Laugh !)

Your wallpaper is amazing by the way Onion Thumbs Up I swear, I'll remember Shinpei in that outfit as long as I shall live LOL

As for the pictures that you need. . .do you want solo photos of the twins seperately? Or pictures of them together? Or both?

Just say the word and I'll send them to you Wink

And I believe more praises are in order for you as well, Rena-chan! Hug You worked magic with those photos as usual ^_^ In that second photo mashup, I didn't even realize when I first posted them that Man and Shin were making almost identical expressions. . .hehehe

I call it the "Whatchu lookin' at?" face. . . Razz

Ah, they still look adorable, even when trying to look tough. . .

Anywho, great job guys!

The twins have a lot of free time between now and the debut for the 'Little Alice' play in the spring. . .I wonder what other projects they've got hidden up their sleeves for the next few months. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 am

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Wa~it....how come all of a sudden, Shin is interested in picture editings?? C-could it be that..he also checks this forum and saw the picture edits I've been doing?! Onion Outrage

If that is true..then..I.. Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping Onion Skipping
    WAAAAAAAAIIIII!!!!!! Onion Starry Eyes What if it is true?! What if he found out about this forum and checks in our posts?!

Does he know and keep it a secret by not writing in his blog?
    Is he one of the users here?
    Was he stalking us throughout these times?

If this is true...I will FREAK. All those embarrassing drawings I did... Onion Sweat BUT, again, if it's true, HI SHINPEI!....I'm not a crazed fangirl, I swear. You're just my favorite...

Speaking of drawings, I've got the card for Manpei drawn, I just need to outline and color it and then I'll post it on here for everyone to sign!

@RT_UK...that wallpaper is AMAZING! The color scheme fits so well! Another awesome job!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:06 am

RT_UK-san...that wallpaper..is so NICE!! Onion Thumbs Up You did an awesome job there, where did you do it? I mainly do my edits in Picnik but I have to find another picture editing website, or use Google+..

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And I believe more praises are in order for you as well, Rena-chan! Hug You worked magic with those photos as usual ^_^ In that second photo mashup, I didn't even realize when I first posted them that Man and Shin were making almost identical expressions. . .hehehe

Lol, in all honesty, even I didn't realize it until I made it into a collage. I had to do a double-take and was like, "eh? They were making the same expressions?" I kinda mistook Shin for Man when I edited it Big Laugh

SariLee wrote:If this is true...I will FREAK. All those embarrassing drawings I did... Onion Sweat BUT, again, if it's true, HI SHINPEI!....I'm not a crazed fangirl, I swear. You're just my favorite...

And I'm just adoring those bedroom eyes you give to Man-chan. :3 Nodding

I really wish that they would come here once in a while, check our posts and see how much we really love them. I know they know their fans love them, but they should know that we're not just ordinary fangirls Gleaming Onion Eyes

We'll kidnap them straight from Japan if we couldn't handle Shin's moe level and Man's cool personality any longer. Cunning Onion

I might be busy on Valentines because my school's having some sort of programme, not to mention, my homework would be piling up to the ceiling! But I've done a Valentines edit of the twins some time ago so it shouldn't be a problem, and I'm quite fond of that picture.
    It shall be my wallpaper for that eventful day.

I hope they do / give something for each other on that day. After all, what else can two very cute, single and CLOSE pair of twins do on such a romantic day? Onion Daydreaming
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Your wallpaper is amazing by the way I swear, I'll remember Shinpei in that outfit as long as I shall live LOL

As for the pictures that you need. . .do you want solo photos of the twins seperately? Or pictures of them together? Or both?

Both if you could. Thanks. Very Happy

RT_UK-san...that wallpaper..is so NICE!! You did an awesome job there, where did you do it? I mainly do my edits in Picnik but I have to find another picture editing website, or use Google+..

Thank you. Very Happy I use photo editing software, Photoshop 7 and sometimes Paintshop Pro.

I forgot to tell you all about this dream I had the other night, but it's a little hazy now. We all met up in Japan to watch the Ouran movie, but afterwards we all said we hated it. Rain on My Parade Then for some reason there was a bad atmosphere.

And then you all flipped out and tried to kill me with a hammer. (Sorry, couldn't resist adding that). If any of you know what that is.

Finally Manpei Banner
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Yo, minna-sama! Cool

I'm sorry but I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now and I can't share all the nonsense I had planned on sharing with you all. . .

So I'll only share a LITTLE bit of nonsense for now, then throw the rest in later. . .lol

I don't know if some of you have read it already or not, but here it goes. . .It's a translated blog from Man-chan I love you

PS3 Second Generation

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Ps310

Good evening ☆

Thank you for all those comments of concern!

Golf.

I’ve been so absorbed in hitting (the golf ball) that I have muscle pains all over my body ..

I wasted too much power…

It’s hard..

But I need to be more calm, I stacked all my practices together!!

Recently, the PS3 at home broke ….

When I took it to get repaired, I was told it was impossible to be fixed

On the PS3 I played “Winning Seven” and watched DVDs.

The PS3 is something I can’t live without!!

Therefore, today Shinpei and I bought a new PS3!!

It’s a bit of a waste but (^_^Wink

PS3 second generation.

We’ll take good care of it ♪

Yoroshiku!! (Please take good care of us!!)

That me make an announcement here ☆

I’m sure many people already know but from February 1st, we are accepting questions for TTTV!

This time as a new segment for TTTV, there will be a corner in which we will try to answer as many questions as possible from everyone.

We have already received alot of questions already ☆ Thank you very much!!

If your questions is used during the video, we will present you with an “original phone wallpaper” (planned)

On top of that!!

Upon our suggestion, we would like everyone who watches the TTTV to treat this as a game! Therefore, we’re planning to do this about three steps.

First, we’re accepting questions

It is OK for one person to ask as many questions as they like, so please join in ☆

“Manpei ・Shinpei Site”

http://stardust-web.net/m/takagi/

※ Can not be accessed through PC or Smart-phones

【Please note】

※Original Phone wallpaper present is for those whose questions have been used and have paid for the “TTTV Question Segment”. Please understand

Please ask us anything

We’re waiting for all your questions ☆

Remember to warm up today and sleep well.

Because you have me (laughs)[Me:"Oh Manpei, you flirt! Onion Love Eyes "]

Goodnight

So I'm wondering ladies. . .if you had the chance to ask the twins anything (appropriate or not), what would you ask them? Cunnin Onion Idea

I'll have to think about mine for a while. . .I'll post what I come up with a little later Onion Whistle

*One that immediately comes to mind is "Will you marry me?" Onion Laugh *

[P.S. RT_UK, I promise to post those pictures for you within the next 24 hours, 'kay? ^_^ ]

POST UPDATE!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!! Onion XD

Man-chan and Shin-chan from the 'Kizuna' play!!! Much thanks to ichigo-kurimu!

Oh my heart. . . Onion Starry Eyes
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 pm

RT_UK wrote:Thank you. Very Happy I use photo editing software, Photoshop 7 and sometimes Paintshop Pro.

Oh dang.. Headesk Sweatdrop I don't have photoshop, I was intending to have one on my computer but I'm still a student, not much I can do since this computer belongs to my mum, I mainly use it because I have to do assignments and research (and fangirling Onion Laugh ).

Oh well..by the way, I LOVE the banner. Are you going to do a nice wallpaper or banner or anything for Valentines? It's a special occasion after all, Very Happy and it does involve the twins who are oh-so lovey-dovey with each other. Cunning Onion

And then there's your dream... Shocked

You're kidding right..? I think you dreamt of us in an alternate universe or something, there shall be NO WAY that we'd hate Ouran, because that's where the twins' awesome scenes make us feel like we're on cloud 9. Onion Daydreaming
    And lol, not to scare you or anything, my choice of weapon is a scythe, a big one preferrably. But I mainly scare my friends by showing them a picture of Man-chan and Shin-chan getting a little too close to each other. Cunning Onion I find it adorable though..

AAAANNNNDDD~~...they updated their blogs!!

Here's a brief (hopefully correct) blog summary from Shin's..

He said he was cleaning the house, the sight at the back may look clean but if look closely, it's full of dirt, and he wondered if he's the type to not stop or unable to stop once he's started? ( Onion Laugh I lol-d here) And I think he did hotpot with tomatoes in it. And something about tomatoes and coconuts burning fat..? ( Neutral ) Lol, he even dreamt about tomatoes. He and Manpei took a picture with a designer named Sanrio, whom they went to see her exhibition. Shin said Sanrio's like a child and Manpei was filled with glee (when he said Manpei, he put a smile there Onion Starry Eyes ). And the rest is about TTTV to which I have no idea how to translate.

There you have it, Shin's 'housecleaning' episode Onion XD .

Even Manpei updated his blog, and posted a picture of oolong tea on Facebook. I wish there's a facepalm emoticon here Onion XD .

Man said there's flu EVERYWHERE right now, even his brother (don't know who) has gotten a bad one. And he went to this branded store to buy clothes (and he said the relationship with the shop clerk is very good since before summer Onion Outrage WHO IS IT?! I don't mind if it's a boy but if it's a girl..) Man-chan said the clerk inspired all sorts of branded clothes to him and he's been shopping all day. Oh oh oh, and tomorrow is the twins' mother's birthday!! cheers

And that's all I got from his blog. What makes me tick is that he didn't mention WHO that clerk is. Onion Yellow Card

TAKAGI-SENPAI!! Thanks for posting that blog translation! AND THAT YOUTUBE LINK!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! That is cute and sweet and adorable all the way!! Onion Love And I would simply ask them to be my friend, that way, not only will I get close to them, I could also hang out with them whenever I want to (when they're not busy of course).

I'm gonna watch it some more until my eyes burn out! Onion Whistle
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:55 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Oh my heart. . . Onion Starry Eyes

This video was EXACTLY what I needed to see right now! I'm about to go take the most important test I will EVER take, and I have to pass it in order to become a teacher...so this video got my really pumped! Thanks for sharing Mrs.Takagi!

I'll be back later with a longer reply! Onion Skipping
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Random picture, but I was scrolling through the Nekozawa appreciation forum and discovered a picture of him with one of our favorite (gangsta) Twinpei's! (I love that nickname for them, by the way...)

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Tumblr_lqxl9t14lQ1r0hl8do1_500

..........yeah, that's about all I got for now.... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 pm

SariLee wrote:Random picture, but I was scrolling through the Nekozawa appreciation forum and discovered a picture of him with one of our favorite (gangsta) Twinpei's! (I love that nickname for them, by the way...)

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Tumblr_lqxl9t14lQ1r0hl8do1_500

..........yeah, that's about all I got for now.... Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Lol, I remember that picture. But Manpei (is that Manpei?) would look even better if his hair's a darker shade. In that picture, he looks like a college student or something.
    I still can't grasp the notion that he and Shin would be 27 this year.. Onion Breeze

Sarilee-senpai, you should make a 'Happy Birthday' drawing for them soon, I'm telling you, it's tough making the perfect picture for them. I don't know how many collages I've done JUST for their birthday, and even that I'm still not happy with it. Wall ... Onion
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am

Ryu Rena wrote:

Sarilee-senpai, you should make a 'Happy Birthday' drawing for them soon, I'm telling you, it's tough making the perfect picture for them. I don't know how many collages I've done JUST for their birthday, and even that I'm still not happy with it. Wall ... Onion

I'll start thinking of what I'll do for that now! Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:37 am

Man-chan and Shin-chan updated their blog~~ Onion Daydreaming

They didn't write much though. Manpei said he gave a bouquet of flowers. A LARGE one if you ask me, check the picture, there's even a chanel shopping bag beside it. And he thanked his mum and wished her a happy year and told her to smile always.

I like Shin's birthday wish the most. He wished his mum a good health and be 'more energetic' because she's got a fool/joker for a son Onion XD . At least, that's what it sounds like. And he wrote happy birthday in english.

That's all I got so far. Onion Breeze
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Hey fellow fangirls!

Sorry for the 2 day absence. Long story short, I met some fellow otakus on my campus at school, and we've spent the past 2 nights hanging out, obsessing and fangirling together.

I showed them pictures of the twins, the one from the TV Homme photoshoot. . .they actually couldn't tell that they were twins at first Shocked Then I showed them a few more pictures where Man and Shin looked a little more identical, then they said they could tell they were twins. . . Rolling Eyes

I told them that one day when we're all have some free time, we'll watch all the Ouran drama episodes. . . cheers Good times, right? hehe

Anywho, I see you guys have been posting a lot and there was a lot I wanted to talk about, but I can't remember everything I wanted to say. . .ah well, I'll do my best! Onion Thumbs Up

First off, I looked at the twins' most recent blog posts. That's so sweet that they sent messages and gifts to their mom!

Happy Birthday, Takagi-san!! And thank you for giving birth to such beautiful, charming and talented sons Onion Skipping

And for the record, their mom is the ONLY woman they are allowed to give ANY gifts too Evil or Very Mad

Second thing:
    The clip from the "Kizuna" play. Don't Man and Shin just look adorable??! And I'm sure this can be up for debate but I can kind of tell that they've been doing more vocal training because their voices sound a lot more strong and steady when they sing live now.
    I remember when I was watching one of the Tenimyu musicals, it may have been a mixture of inexperience with singing live and being a bit nervous, but Shin-chan's (I'm sorry, Shin-chan!)singing sounded a little off-key to me. . .
    But then again, he was running all over the stage, bouncing around and trying to sing at the same time, so maybe he just couldn't catch his breath LOL

But anywho, I really wish that I could watch the play, subtitles or not (with 'Not' being the more likely). A lot of Man and Shin's plays and musicals have been uploaded to youku.com. I usually check it once or twice a week anyway to see if any new Takagi related goodness has been uploaded, I'll be sure to let you guys know if anything good turns up Onion Drinks Tea

Oh yeah, and the thing about them taking questions from their fans. Oh my gosh, there is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much I would like to ask them! (2 or 3 of the questions I had in mind are a bit inappropriate but I think the rest are most rated-G Onion Laugh )

I'm still mad though that I can't watch TTTV. . . .why do Japanese entertainment companies have to be so difficult?? Onion To Kill Why can't they let certain material be available for viewing outside of Japan?? And free at that? Korean entertainment companies make things SO much easier. . . Headesk Sweatdrop

And just some randomness I wanted to share. . .I was looking for more pictures of our boys a few nights ago, and my sister was sitting next to me on the couch looking over my shoulder, and as I was looking at different pictures of them, she suddenly says. . .

"I like how their top front teeth are slightly longer than the rest of their teeth."

Me: " Neutral "

Personally, that's one of the first things I noticed about the twins. . .but I always thought it was super cute rabbit

And just some random nonsense I was thinking about. . .I was thinking about that one article I read where the twins mentioned going on a double date (and then Manpei's date made a comment he didn't like and he promptly kicked her to the curb tongue ) I was pondering at how much contact the twins actually have with women. If you look at all of the past dramas and musicals they've done. . .I'd say more than half the time, they're working with an all male, if not predominately male cast.

(Tenimyu, Indigo no Yoru, Kizuna, Maria na Magdala, etc)

And then I was thinking about how here in the States, or at least where I'm from, it's not unusal for girls to have male friends who they just casually hang out with (not necessarily dating) and vice-versa.
    I don't know if they do and just don't mention it or if it's just how things turned out but Man and Shin seem to only have friends of the same sex. The most females they come in contact with appear to be from their fanbase (Hey, that's us!! Surprised )

I don't know if it's just the fact that they come from a different culture, if that's just how they are or what, but that was just a random thought I tossed around in my head for about 30 minutes. . .lol

Oh that, and I was thinking about how in the FEW instances where they've come in contact with girls in dramas and movies. . .it's ALWAYS Shinpei Cunning Onion

In the one detective drama (that I can't remember how to spell), during the flashback, the girl that Manpei's character had a crush on ended up sharing a hug with Shinpei's character. . .and you'd better believe I was jealous about that!!

And then in the second to last episode of 'Hyoryu Net Cafe' Shin's character and his "girlfriend" shared a long,tender embrace. . . .I seriously wanted to cry about that one. . . Onion Runs Away

And in 'Indigo no Yoru'. . .well. . .it wasn't exactly romantic, but that little incident definitely got me the most excited. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes

And there were other times too, but yeah, Shinpei is always the one who gets the girl. . .lol

And there's ONE last thing. . .
    Rena-chan. . .

Spoiler:

Can you edit this photo for me??

Pretty please with sugar and a cherry and Manpei on top??

Wooby Onion Eyes

That is all I have to share for now. I shall return soon. Onion Whistle

{Manpei and Shinpei should TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY go on a date with each other for Valentine's Day! And then post detailed descriptions about it in their blog Onion Love Eyes }
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    The clip from the "Kizuna" play. Don't Man and Shin just look adorable??! And I'm sure this can be up for debate but I can kind of tell that they've been doing more vocal training because their voices sound a lot more strong and steady when they sing live now.
    I remember when I was watching one of the Tenimyu musicals, it may have been a mixture of inexperience with singing live and being a bit nervous, but Shin-chan's (I'm sorry, Shin-chan!)singing sounded a little off-key to me. . .
    But then again, he was running all over the stage, bouncing around and trying to sing at the same time, so maybe he just couldn't catch his breath LOL

Strange, I thought Manpei was more off key during the song. I wonder if they've had professional voice lessons? As a singer myself, I think they may have had lessons, just judging by the quality of their voices. But their posture was so off.... Wall ... Onion .Although that might partially be because they were running around...but even when they we're standing still....I hate noticing the little things like that Headesk Sweatdrop

AH! I want to ask them a question! The first one that comes to mind is "If you boys could create any character for yourself to portray in a show, what kind of character would you create?"

I wish I could ask them that... Onion Attacked by Te

Also, that picture, Mrs. Takagi!!! It's now my new desktop backgroud! I can just picture them saying "Pwetty pwease" in cutesy voices with puppy eyes...ah Wooby Onion Eyes

While another part of me wants to say "Yes, Shinpei, I WILL sleep with you.

Eh heh heh...oops Shinpei, it seems I got a bit of drool on your shirt. You'd better take it off Gleaming Onion Eyes

I'm done now, I swear.... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh well..by the way, I LOVE the banner. Are you going to do a nice wallpaper or banner or anything for Valentines? It's a special occasion after all, and it does involve the twins who are oh-so lovey-dovey with each other.

Well I have an idea depends if I can pull it off. Although it's going to be less lovey-dovey and more down and dirty. If I don't fail in a major way, so no promises.

That vid of them singing is awesome. Oh Manpei quit teasing Shinpei. The end was this in my head,

MANPEI: *gives Shinpei sexy, flirty, let's have bedroom fun eyes and walks off*
    SHINPEI: *thinks* I will not follow him. I will not follow him. *runs after Manpei*

Lastly I need some feedback, I've been working on a vector of Manpei and Shinpei. It's nowhere near finished, but I wanted to know if I should continue it. It's the first vector I've ever done so all new to me. I'm hoping it will look less crappy once it's finished.

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Manshin_unfinshed_vector
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

RT_UK wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 16 Manshin_unfinshed_vector

It already looks awesome, so my vote goes to continuing it!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:15 pm

SariLee wrote:Strange, I thought Manpei was more off key during the song. I wonder if they've had professional voice lessons? As a singer myself, I think they may have had lessons, just judging by the quality of their voices. But their posture was so off.... .Although that might partially be because they were running around...but even when they we're standing still....I hate noticing the little things like that

You may be right, I'll have to watch/listen to the video again I guess hehe To me, I always thought that Manpei was the stronger singer and Shinpei was the stronger dancer. During the Kokoro~Dear My Friends video, his dancing was the only one that didn't look awkward. . . Embarassed

Funny how they balance each other out like that. . . Razz

But I agree with you on the posture thing. . .they looked too stiff. The body language was definitely off. . . .
    Ah, I really hope they choose to improve their singing and dancing because I think they've really got what it takes. And their voices are too perfect for them not to sing Onion Nosebleed
    They could release an R&B tune and melt the panties off of all their fans!! Onion Love Eyes

SariLee wrote:Also, that picture, Mrs. Takagi!!! It's now my new desktop backgroud! I can just picture them saying "Pwetty pwease" in cutesy voices with puppy eyes...ah

I know right? Don't they look adorable?? Onion Daydreaming

And with those faces, I'm pretty sure they could ask me to do pretty much anything and I'd say "yes."

Manpei: "Can I please have a pint of your blood?"
    Me: "You want it from the left arm or the right arm?"

Shinpei: "Would you please walk into oncoming traffic on this busy street?"
    Me: "What time and which intersection?"

Man & Shin: "Would you like to join in a 3-way with us?"
    Me: "Dude, I'm already in the bed, where are YOU??"

Cunning Onion

I really need to stop. . .

RT_UK wrote:That vid of them singing is awesome. Oh Manpei quit teasing Shinpei. The end was this in my head,

MANPEI: *gives Shinpei sexy, flirty, let's have bedroom fun eyes and walks off*
    SHINPEI: *thinks* I will not follow him. I will not follow him. *runs after Manpei*

Shocked

Wow. That sounds awesome.

I was just thinking about how I was a little disappointed at the end of that clip and after they stared at each other for a moment, they just bumped fists.
    I was actually hoping that they'd hug each other (like they did in the last episode of Ouran.) Hug

But your idea sounds much better! Onion Thumbs Up And more realistic too. . .X-P

Oh, and your picture looks pretty cool RT_UK. I can't wait to see it when it's finished Very Happy

Ah, and I have some more useless drabble I've been thinking about. . .lol

I was daydreaming about the 'Magdala na Maria' musical the other day and two things came to mind:

1) If all the of female characters had been played by actual women, that play would not have been NEARLY as interesting.

2) I wonder if the all male cast got lessons on how to imitate the mannerisms of "classy ladies" Laughing

I remember at one point, Shin was exiting a scene and walking offstage, and I noticed that as he walked he had a little "bounce" in his step. . .lol
    And normally he and Manpei have his mannish "swagger" when they walk, and I'm like "I wonder if someone had to teach him how to walk in a more feminine manner? Big Laugh " Big Laugh
    I recall that Shin and Man even curtsied at least 2 or 3 times during the course of the play.

I dunno. . .I just think it's cute and funny. And what kills me is how well they pulled it off! I think the only thing that gave them away was their deep voices and their big hands. . . Onion Laugh Oh and the fact that they have no hips whatsoever. . .
    And I thought for a moment that it looked like they may have been wearing something underneath their dresses that was supposed to give the illusion that they had cleavage, but I could be wrong. . .
    Anywho, here's a cute drawing I found of their characters Shirley and Emily ^_^

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Emilya11

Kawaii, ne? :3 Nodding

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

And there's ONE last thing. . .
    Rena-chan. . .

Spoiler:

Can you edit this photo for me??

Pretty please with sugar and a cherry and Manpei on top??

Wooby Onion Eyes

{Manpei and Shinpei should TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY go on a date with each other for Valentine's Day! And then post detailed descriptions about it in their blog Onion Love Eyes }

Onion Love Eyes KYAAAHHH!!! That picture is just adorable!!! I was drooling the entire time I see it, and I'm not scared to say, there are SO many things going through my head right now when I look at those cutesy, teasing eyes that belongs to Manpei.
    WHY IS HE SUCH A TEASER?! Onion Tantrum

I've edited it, took me some time because I just loose too much amount of blood through my nose. And I hope this isn't too simple because for me, it's rather suiting. But that's from me, I don't know what you ladies would think.

And without further ado, the loveable, 'kiss please' twins;

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Kiss_p10

Lol Takagi-senpai, I would prefer if you'd put Manpei with the pretty please, I can never say 'no' to those teasing, 'look but don't touch' eyes Onion Daydreaming .

AND I TOTALLY AGREE!! They should give each other something for Valentines tomorrow. I wish I could send them one of my pictures, but I don't know how.. Corner of Woe . It'll be wonderful if they got something made by their fan (which I'm sure they will) and turn it into something really really big and special.
    Maybe they'll know that I/we actually existed.. Corner of Woe

RT_UK-san, that picture should be continued. It's very nice!!

Takagi-senpai....
    When I saw Shin-chan and Man-chan in that play, my eyes nearly pops out and I was screaming in shock but no voice came out. Yes..it was that shocking. But I have to say, they do look rather cute with the dresses on.
    If only they would make their voices squeakier and/or higher, it'll be much, MUCH more cute Onion Starry Eyes

I want to continue on but my stomach's been fighting with gastric all day..so I'm gonna take a little rest now.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!! JADE-SENPAI!! Please translate this little piece of video for us!! (I know it's not related to Shin-chan or Man-chan but it's still the Hitachiins, so..why not? :p)

I can only understand 25% of it.. Onion Cursed/Down SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!! Onion To Kill
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Not the one I was planning to create T_T , that one is going to take more time. So, I quickly threw this together.

Twins appreciation - Page 16 Manshin_valentine-1

Last edited by RT_UK on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saw a big mistake I had to fix on the image)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 am