Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Darn you Shinpei, you and your candy-eyed goodness! Squishy Face
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:44 am

Senpai~~sorry I've been MIA for a while cheers I was preparing myself physically (and mentally) for my school's 4.5km marathon. I shall win that trophy! Anyways, thank you for the blog translations!! Those sakura flowers are so pretty~~ Onion Drinks Tea To see a rice cooker right there..at the ledge is just...random.
    That's Manpei for you, ne? Razz And I'm curious too, what exactly ARE they filming? Suspect It sounds like some sort of action-ish show or something. I bet they'll say something more about their little 'surprise'...

Corner of Woe These two are starting to get a little too secretive now.

And welcome MsJTakagi-san!!! A fangirl of these beautiful adorable twins will always belong here no matter what! Get ready to meet our insane fangirling session, lol.

And Shinpei's missing his big brother..awww.. Onion Blush I bet he's sulking in his suite there, wishing for some sort of physical contact from Manpei. One week away from your lover close brother is too much for you, eh Shin-chan~~?
    Onion Laugh He's too cute, that's for sure.

And regarding that picture of baby Shin in that hockey bench coat thing..THAT IS EDIT-WORTHY!!!!! Onion Love Eyes Goodness he's ADORABLE in that picture!!! After giggling and squealing and screaming my lungs out (my parents came up to check whether I've seen a robber or something.. Onion OTL ) I edited the picture and voila!! Here's the result;

Twins appreciation - Page 28 So_cut10

I kinda made his eyes shinier because he looks better that way! :3 Nodding I hope Manpei would submit in a picture or two... They're so photogenic, I'm so jealous... Onion Cursed/Down
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Rena, you did a terrific job with that picture! I liked the sepia tones, nice touch Onion Thumbs Up

I just saw on Facebook an update of Manpei's blog. There is a picture of him wearing one of those face masks, but I have no clue what it says. I hope he feels better, if he's sick.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Rena, you did a terrific job with that picture! I liked the sepia tones, nice touch Onion Thumbs Up

I just saw on Facebook an update of Manpei's blog. There is a picture of him wearing one of those face masks, but I have no clue what it says. I hope he feels better, if he's sick.

Thanks! But that wasn't sepia, I simply put in some nice baby pink tint and rub off the tint covering his face, because it'll make him look flushed. I even used some 'vampire-dermis' on his skin to make it..well..lighter and sparklier so to speak Razz But I agree with you, I kinda love this edit. Maybe it's because Shinpei looks so cute in it Onion Starry Eyes

Yeah, I saw Manpei's latest blog post too. I think he took it in the train. I also think he mentioned something about his play being quite the challenge to do. And he also wanted people's thoughts on that certain play (that I have no idea WHAT play was he's mentioning!)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 am

Yo!

How's everyone been? Cool

It's been kind of slow here these past few days. . .I'm on holiday right now so other than sleeping, watching BL dramas and getting a little school work done, I haven't been doing much lol

Rena-chan, AWESOME edit by the way! Very Happy

I wonder how old Shinpei was when he discovered that his smile was a hot item? lol He so precious, I seriously just wanna bite him on the cheek sometimes (okay not bite. . .make just lick Razz )
    Good luck on your marathon by the way! Onion Thumbs Up

I used to be a good runner, until I stopped playing soccer a few years ago. I'm so out of shape now. . . T_T

Cutting right down to the chase though, I have something absolutely mind blowing to share with you guys.

It all started a couple of days ago when the twins updated their blogs (late). Through Google translate, I could make out that they mentioned they were going to be appearing on a television show on Fuji TV at 23:00 (which is 11pm their time and about 8am my time. )

But because they posted the news so late, and because no one had translated their blog, I guess I didn't have enough time to mentally prep. . .see, I had said I was going to wake up early so I could watch the program, but ended up messing up the time zone difference in my head, so I woke up late and missed the program when it aired live. . . Onion Cursed/Down

(Going off topic for a moment, that same day I made myself a "Time Zone Conversion" chart which I keep posted on my wall in my bedroom so I won't have this problem in the future lol)

So yeah, I beat myself up about it for the past two days, until about an hour ago when I was doing my usual browsing on youku.com. . .and wouldn't you know it, some beautiful soul so generously posted up the program!! Onion Skipping

Even though I had no clue what it was about, I was totally excited!!
    I just now finished watching the whole thing.

Without giving too much away, I honestly have to say that this has to be. . .without a doubt, the most interesting thing I've personally ever seen the twins do.

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to discuss this program with you guys and share questions and opinions, but I want to wait until all of us have a chance to watch it.
    It's becoming a little obvious that they're getting more famous because they're appearing in more variety shows these days.

Couple of things to keep in mind though as you watch this:

1) Japanese people come up with the STRANGEST ideas for television shows, I swear. . . . Onion Hypnotised

2) This episode appeared to be filmed about a month ago, more or less.

3) Manpei and Shinpei are just so beautiful. . . . Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes
    (ah, but that's not something I really need to update you guys on, right?)

Even though there's a VERY slim chance that it might actually happen, I wish that someone could translate this. . . like I said, this was the most interesting thing I've ever seen the twins engage themselves in, and I hope they do more random shows like this in the future.

It shows them in a setting that we're not used to seeing and I think it really showed off more of their real personalities.

Here's the link on youku.com

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc3MzU4OTY0.html

The twins appear until around the 24:00 mark, after which the program goes onto some other segments.

Minna-sama, please watch this as soon as you can because I'm DYING to talk about this with everyone!!

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Onion Sleepy Time
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Good luck on your marathon by the way! Onion Thumbs Up

I used to be a good runner, until I stopped playing soccer a few years ago. I'm so out of shape now. . . T_T

Dead Onion Ahahahaha.................
    I haven't run that great distance in a while so after a kilometer, my legs practically went limp so I had to walk and jog the rest of the way. I was aiming to be top 50, but that was left as a dream... Oh well, at least my final marathon is fun. Me and my friends were fangirling about our favourite stars throughout the way. Me and the twins and my friend with her K-Pop group; MBLAQ.

Fun times...because I'll graduate soon. And I somehow don't want to say goodbye to my highschool.

Anyways..

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Here's the link on youku.com

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzc3MzU4OTY0.html

The twins appear until around the 24:00 mark, after which the program goes onto some other segments.

Onion Tantrum I WANT TO WATCH BUT MY INTERNET IS SO SLOW!!!!! I can't watch the video until the payments been done (I'm using maxis broadband which has to be paid monthly). So until my mum fulfills that little wish, I'm stuck in a very slow, very painful wait for a page to load.

I can't even go to picnik anymore because it'll take me hours to open the page! And I can't even read kuroshitsuji with the same awesome feeling as before...
    *cough*

Aaahh..you can discuss it anyway, don't have to wait for me. It'll spike my interest on watching it and I might beg my mum to pay the broadband faster.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's been kind of slow here these past few days. . .I'm on holiday right now so other than sleeping, watching BL dramas and getting a little school work done, I haven't been doing much lol

BL huh..? Cunnin Onion Idea I've been into BL for years now, so I might give you some nice animes to watch, if you're interested that is Twisted Evil But there're only 3 that I know. All under spoiler because I'm worried of the others' mind. To the other senpais, sorry~~~ silent

Spoiler:

OH!! Shinpei updated not a few hours ago. The picture is a nice sunset from his hotel room. And he'll be going back to his dear aniki's side again!!

I wonder how their 'reunion' would be like..? Cunning Onion Maybe a hug? Or a kiss to the cheek? Or a treat? Or a present? Movie night together? I wish we'd know....
    And Shin also mentioned about him cleaning the hotel room he's in until everyone was surprised at the shine. I guess after their divorce, Shin finally does his chores huh? Razz

I could only catch that using Google translate, and also about their tv show. The rest are just...a blur to me. I really wonder if he has any attention span at all, or are they reserved only for work and Manpei..? Suspect All in all, Shinpei's still our cute little puppy!! cheers
    Speaking of which..if Shin and Man could be compared with a dog species, what would it be? A retriever? A labrador?

I'm more of a cat person so if they're cats, I could say Shinpei's like a longhaired American Curl. There're a lot of similarities actually between the American Curl and our little Shin-chan.

1. has big, round and happy eyes
    2. always wears a happy expression
    3. very friendly
    4. remains kitten-like throughout its life (like Shinpei and his child-like wonders Razz )
    5. robust, healthy and doesn't get sick easily.

As for Manpei, it took me some time but he's like a Persian cat. Shinpei did say that Manpei's like a prince and this cat's act is just like royalty.

1. has long, luxurious coat with the tail being a thick, flowing plume (appearance just like Manpei who wears the best of the best, ne?)
    2. has a gentle nature but can be aggresive at times
    3. soft, musical voice and doesn't talk often
    4. quite muscular
    5. not really active but enjoys games and such

I shall leave the dog species to the dog experts, chiao!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:20 am

that video..........so much to say but one thing first.......

THAT.......THAT.........WOMAN!!! >____________<
    How dare she be rude to Manpei and Shinpei!!!
    Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill

Besides that though, poor Manpei must have had his nightmares come true when he went inside that apartment. lol
    Really though........wow o______o

I'll be back later once my brain starts functioning again
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:41 pm

setolove wrote:that video..........so much to say but one thing first.......

THAT.......THAT.........WOMAN!!! >____________<
    How dare she be rude to Manpei and Shinpei!!!
    Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill

Besides that though, poor Manpei must have had his nightmares come true when he went inside that apartment. lol
    Really though........wow o______o

I'll be back later once my brain starts functioning again

Omigosh. . .I know right???!

Oh, I wanted to know so badly what they were saying. . .could you understand any of the dialouge, Seto-chan?

I really wanted to know what that woman said to Manpei just before he walked off by himself, he seemed really offended and kind of ticked off. . .did she tell them both to leave or something?? I've never seen him like that before. . . . No

I was kind of surprised when Shin didn't immediately go after him.

Ugh, this is so painful!! Onion Tantrum

But yeah, the twins seriously must've been horrified at the sight of that apartment (so was I actually) but as two rich boys who are obsessed with cleanliness, I'm sure participating in this wasn't easy (I'm sure they were getting paid to do it. . .lol)

So many things jumped out at me. . .I especially got a kick out of their facial expressions as they were going through the crap in the woman's kitchen and then looking inside her bathroom.

Her whole apartment seriously looked like it was about the same size as my bedroom. . . Onion Icy Breeze I mean I've seen the average size of apartments in Japan before but they look even more cramped when you're hoarding a bunch of junk inside as well.

Not to mention the twins appear to live in a pretty big apartment themselves. . .
    But yeah, this was totally amazing, I've only watched the video once because it was like 4 in the morning when I found it, but I think I'll watch it again in a few minutes, just to catch anything I might have missed.

I think I actually just mostly stared at the twins, marveling at how they can be so sexy and cute at the same time. . .

(and the sound of their voices. . .?? Onion Starry Eyes )

It's just killing me that I can't understand much of what's being said. . . Onion Cursed/Down I think I caught a few random words here and there and that's it. . .

I would've been so embarrassed if I was that lady. . .it could just be me but she didn't seem to ashamed of all her clutter and garbage lying around.. After watching the clip the first time around I suddenly had the urge to tidy up my room. . .LOL
    I've got clothes and other random stuff laying around but at least you can see the floor Onion Laugh

Rena-chan, I hope you get a chance to watch this clip soon because (as indicated by myself and Seto-chan) it's pretty amazing lol

And as for the BL animes. . .THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I've actually watched Junjou Romantica all the way through already, but till the most recently released episodes on youtube.
    It is currently my absolute #1 BL anime drama Onion Skipping It's funny, and touching and sexy and romantic. . . .I'm so jealous of those relationships. . .I was actually hoping to myself that they would eventually do a live action version. . .if that doesn't set my ovaries on fire, nothing will Cunning Onion

I've also heard of the other two, but I haven't watched them yet. . .I'll be sure to check them out! Onion Thumbs Up

As for Shinpei's blog. . .I checked it out just before I left out this morning. . .it was pretty long, ne? I hope it gets translated soon.

I hadn't realized that Shin was still staying in a hotel. (This like this should really be obvious to me by now. . .)

I find it cute that they still feel awkward when they aren't near each other all the time. . .

Hopefully he will be reunited with his brother/husband soon enough Hug I've often wondered myself how they send each other off/greet each other when they're apart for long amounts of time.

Do they give each other a brotherly pat on the back? A hug? Or just a smile and a wave?
    (I'd still like to know what's the longest time they've gone without seeing each other face to face).
    I'm sure they call and text each other every day and night though. . .I wonder if they have cute ringtones for each other? :3 Nodding

Did Shin seriously say that he cleaned his hotel room? Shocked I mean when I stay at hotels I try to tidy up a bit before I check out too, but I somehow have this image of Shinpei wiping everything down, dusting and wanting to vacum the floors himself. . .lol

That's pretty cute though, for boys who come from a wealthy family, I like that their grounded enough to pick up after themselves.

Ah, and regarding your question about which dog species they'd be, I'd picture Shin as a toy poodle and Man like you Rena-chan, I actually think Man fits the description of a cat better cat Manpei's eyes kind of remind me of the eyes of a cat. . .sharp and narrow. (And I bet if I pet and stroked his head, he'd make little purring noises too. . . Onion Daydreaming )

Be back laterz!
    MsJTakagi
    MsJTakagi
    Commoner

Post by MsJTakagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Just watched the video Onion Daydreaming I must say the boys look as cute as always, I love them more everyday Very Happy
    That woman though Onion To Kill .
    My friend Hana-Chan would be willing to translate the video for those interested!.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Omigosh. . .I know right???!

Oh, I wanted to know so badly what they were saying. . .could you understand any of the dialouge, Seto-chan?

I really wanted to know what that woman said to Manpei just before he walked off by himself, he seemed really offended and kind of ticked off. . .did she tell them both to leave or something?? I've never seen him like that before. . . . No

She actually told Manpei to leave........ Onion To Kill
    I mean, yeah she was mad that Manpei was upset with her for not keeping her promise BUT IT WAS HER FAULT!!!! She said she was going to clean and get rid of the stuff she didn't need but she didn't do that. -______- so why get mad at someone (Manpei) who was disappointed in her for not doing it.

Both Manpei and Shinpei were disappointed but Manpei was the one pretty much doing all the talking. lol I guess it's because Manpei really does like keeping things neat and clean. ^^
    Though I highly doubt Shinpei would ever get even close to that kind of messy. I think he also likes to have things well kept but just doesn't stress about it as much as Manpei. XD

And he looked sort of surprised when he saw Manpei walking off. I think part of Shinpei did want to follow his brother. He sounded a bit more upset, imo, when he talked to that woman after Manpei left. Though after that, she also told him to leave. -____- Onion To Kill Onion To Kill

Mrs.Takagi wrote: But yeah, the twins seriously must've been horrified at the sight of that apartment (so was I actually) but as two rich boys who are obsessed with cleanliness, I'm sure participating in this wasn't easy (I'm sure they were getting paid to do it. . .lol)

So many things jumped out at me. . .I especially got a kick out of their facial expressions as they were going through the crap in the woman's kitchen and then looking inside her bathroom.

ROFL!!!!! I was making those exact same expressions but it was so funny seeing them like that. XDDDDDDD They both looked scared. XD
    But seriously, how could that woman live like that???!!! O____O
    ESPECIALLY with that disgusting toilet!! They even had to sort of censor it and even then, it still look pretty repulsive. -___-

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Hopefully he will be reunited with his brother/husband soon enough Hug I've often wondered myself how they send each other off/greet each other when they're apart for long amounts of time.

Do they give each other a brotherly pat on the back? A hug? Or just a smile and a wave?
    (I'd still like to know what's the longest time they've gone without seeing each other face to face).
    I'm sure they call and text each other every day and night though. . .I wonder if they have cute ringtones for each other? :3 Nodding

I really want to know too!!!! lol that would be really cute if they had cute ringtones for each other~ :3
    Mmmmm I've always daydreamed about how it would be like when they see each other after being separated for a couple of days but I never gave it a thought as to how they would see each other off when one of them had to leave for work and not be back until days later.......o.o
    Like, would they give each other a hug that would last several minutes? Would Shinpei cling to Manpei all morning or night before he had to leave?? Would they give each other several kisses to make up for the days they'll be separated??????
    LOL ok, really though, I'm pretty curious about that. o.o

Oh and about the BL manga/anime.........
    I LOVE SEKAI-ICHI HATSUKOI!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333
    It's my fav BL manga and anime. XDDD I've watched Junjou Romantica too and I really like it as well~ :3

MsJTakagi wrote:Just watched the video Onion Daydreaming I must say the boys look as cute as always, I love them more everyday Very Happy
    That woman though Onion To Kill .
    My friend Hana-Chan would be willing to translate the video for those interested!.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! There are some parts that I'm not sure I understood properly so pleaseeeeeee!!! I need a translation! *bows down to your friend*
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 pm

[no message]

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm

setolove wrote:She actually told Manpei to leave........
    I mean, yeah she was mad that Manpei was upset with her for not keeping her promise BUT IT WAS HER FAULT!!!! She said she was going to clean and get rid of the stuff she didn't need but she didn't do that. -______- so why get mad at someone (Manpei) who was disappointed in her for not doing it.

Both Manpei and Shinpei were disappointed but Manpei was the one pretty much doing all the talking. lol I guess it's because Manpei really does like keeping things neat and clean. ^^
    Though I highly doubt Shinpei would ever get even close to that kind of messy. I think he also likes to have things well kept but just doesn't stress about it as much as Manpei. XD

And he looked sort of surprised when he saw Manpei walking off. I think part of Shinpei did want to follow his brother. He sounded a bit more upset, imo, when he talked to that woman after Manpei left. Though after that, she also told him to leave. -____-

I knew it!!!

Ugh, that ungrateful little *insert string of slurs here*!

I knew that's what had to of happened, because Manpei's expression was like "Fine, whatever, it's not my problem, I won't stay where I'm not wanted, " and he totally blew her off. (He kind of shut the door on the camera too).

But yeah, I can't stand people like that; when complete strangers are kind enough to try and help you out, and you promise one thing and do the complete opposite, but then snap at the same ones trying to help you??

She was totally out of line, but I admire the twins for coming back again to help her clean anyway (they're so kind, ne?) Because I wouldn't have bothered. . .but that's my my own little selfish way I guess. . .

Incidentally, Manpei just updated his blog about an hour ago, and he mentioned his experience on the program (whatever the title of it happens to be).
    From what I could understand of the translation, I think he said something like when he first stepped into the woman's apartment that his hands and legs were trembling because he was so shocked at all of the mess and garbage.
    I think he also mentioned on how he learned from his experience,although at that point, the translation stopped making any grammtical sense, so I couldn't understand it.

Oh, and then at the end of his blog, he mentioned that rehearsals were going well for his upcoming play "Play Star" (sometimes he calls it "Prestige" and sometimes he calls it "Play Star". Manpei do you even know the name of the play you're working on right now? Suspect )
    And then he once again, proudly posted a picture of his morning bedhead. . . Razz

http://ameblo.jp/takagimanpei/

I've always wondered why Manpei is so unashamed of posting his "Yeah-I-just-woke-up-and-yeah-my-hair-is-a-hot-mess-but-I'm-taking-a-picture-of-it-anyway" photos while I never recall Shinpei doing the same thing. . .

Shin-chan, I assure you that no matter how jacked up you may look first thing in the morning, it will NOT change the image of you I already have embedded in my brain and my heart Onion Love

Besides, how much more ridiculous can he look compared to Manpei? Onion Laugh

Manpei! I order you to take some hidden camera shots of your brother! Onion Red Card
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow..just from reading all your posts can already make me see what kind of Cruella De Vil that woman is. I don't even have to check the video to find out that her house is one big dumpster. But I still want to see Manpei's expression and how that woman yelled at them, just to see if she's punch-worthy. Evil or Very Mad
    Lol, my room's just as cluttered, but only in the wardrobe and my dresser (which is a chemistry lab filled with perfume and things tongue )
    My wardrobe simply looks like a Mt.Clothes erupted in it. It's a scary place...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, I hope you get a chance to watch this clip soon because (as indicated by myself and Seto-chan) it's pretty amazing lol

And as for the BL animes. . .THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I've actually watched Junjou Romantica all the way through already, but till the most recently released episodes on youtube.
    It is currently my absolute #1 BL anime drama Onion Skipping It's funny, and touching and sexy and romantic. . . .I'm so jealous of those relationships. . .I was actually hoping to myself that they would eventually do a live action version. . .if that doesn't set my ovaries on fire, nothing will Cunning Onion

I shall try my best! Hopefully that woman's apartment wouldn't make me want to clean my eyes with bleach and soap.

Onion Thumbs Up And no problem! I love Junjou Romantica too, it was the first BL anime I've ever watched. I'm still finishing Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. The other anime consists of only 2 OVA's so I finished it some time ago.
    Lol, apparently you and I have the same wishes. It would be a HUGE surprise if Jyutta and Shinpei were to act in it!! Onion Icy Breeze Manpei would probably blow a gasket is that were to happen. Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Did Shin seriously say that he cleaned his hotel room? Shocked I mean when I stay at hotels I try to tidy up a bit before I check out too, but I somehow have this image of Shinpei wiping everything down, dusting and wanting to vacum the floors himself. . .lol

Yes, yes he did. He said he cleaned it up until it was shiny, even I was surprised!

setolove wrote:I really want to know too!!!! lol that would be really cute if they had cute ringtones for each other~ :3
    Mmmmm I've always daydreamed about how it would be like when they see each other after being separated for a couple of days but I never gave it a thought as to how they would see each other off when one of them had to leave for work and not be back until days later.......o.o
    Like, would they give each other a hug that would last several minutes? Would Shinpei cling to Manpei all morning or night before he had to leave?? Would they give each other several kisses to make up for the days they'll be separated??????
    LOL ok, really though, I'm pretty curious about that. o.o

Damn...now you're making me curious! Maybe all Shinpei need is that bedroom eyes Manpei's so good at giving. And all Manpei needs is Shinpei's energy to boost him up and those cute little smile and big, shiny, round eyes!! Onion Blush It's a known fact that Shinpei's smile can cure any disease and is an excellent power boost. Why do you think Manpei seems to have limitless energy when Shinpei's hyper? Razz But yeah..maybe a hug, or a clinging Shinpei (that'd be cute to see) or maybe kisses...
    So..much..romance... Onion Love Eyes

This is the picture from Manpei's blog...goodness, what was he thinking? Onion XD

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Manpei14

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:23 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Wow..just from reading all your posts can already make me see what kind of Cruella De Vil that woman is. I don't even have to check the video to find out that her house is one big dumpster. But I still want to see Manpei's expression and how that woman yelled at them, just to see if she's punch-worthy.

Meh, I guess she really didn't techinically yell at them. . .she was just kind of rude and ungrateful. . .I mean they were kind enough to help her get started cleaning, and she promised to clean up some more herself and never did it, so when they came back to check on her progress (which was absolutely nothing) they called her out on it and I guess in her mind she didn't see what the big deal was.

I seriously wanted to hit that woman after Manpei walked out. It was kind of hard to read his face. . .like I said, he just looked ticked off and annoyed.

That little incident really got me thinking about how Man interacts with people. Even though I'm on his side here, in his most recent blog entry (that I'm about to post in a minute) he said that the "old Manpei" would not have helped. . .
    I wonder what he meant by that. . . Neutral
    Even though I still see him as being gentle and kind, I also wonder how his ability to be social and understanding of other people (particularly strangers) is working out.

Even though a lot of people see Shin as the more emotional twin. . .I can't explain it, but it seems like things bother Manpei deeper than they do Shin. Either that or maybe Man is just better at expressing his feelings in words compared to Shin. It's so hard to read his personality sometimes; sometimes he can seem really gentle and sweet and then he can just as easily be cold and distant.

I think he's at least tryingto be better. I think he's been improving over the years at least. I mean in the video clip, he could've yelled at the woman and chewed her out and basically just be totally unreasonable, and stormed out; instead he spoke softly yet firmly and when the woman wasn't hearing it, he just just turned and left. No extra drama.

Manpei's no punk!! Cool

Alrighty then, here are the lovely blog translations done once again by ichigo-kurimu on tumblr.
    Shinpei apparently still has some filming left. . .but exactly what he's filming for is still a mystery. If it's taking him nearly a week to complete filming, it must be something good, ne?

I guess we'll find out within the next couple of weeks, right?

Okay, here we go . . .

Takagi Shinpei-12.04.08

Thank You

Good evening!

Today I tried very hard at filming!!

Today was really cold.

It also snowed yesterday.

What the heck!!

Oh yeah!

It seems many people watched “Otenki Neesan”

Thank you very much

I’m so happy to receive so many comments.

But…

It was incredible right?

That room!!

For someone like me who likes cleanliness, it felt like a different dimension.

I was in shock.

I’m serious!!

We really went to her house, and cleaned for her!!

It was such hard work …

But.

I think it’s nice to seriously face (this problem) to help others.

Although it didn’t go too well, I felt I achieved something.

It felt great.

In many ways, I learned so much from this assignment.

Everyone, please clean your room!! laughs

If it’s dirty, Manpei and I will come over!! (laughs)[Me: Oh really? *goes around her room and knocks everything to the floor* Oops! Butterfingers. . .guess you and Manpei have to come help me clean now Cunning Onion ]

I wrote a journal on this assignment, but it’s on the staff blog on Fuji TV’s “Otenki Neesan“‘s Imatsubu. Please check it out!!

I’m going to try my best in the remaining filming!!

The picture is the sunrise I saw from my hotel window.

I think I took a great picture

I think that part about him and Manpei coming over to clean up their fans' dirty houses was supposed to be a threat. . .oh Shin, you really aren't scaring anyone with that. . .lol
    I think if they ever came over to help me clean my house, I'd make them wear French maid uniforms instead of their t-shirts and little pants. . . Onion Drinks Tea

Here's Manpei's now.

[2012.04.09] Takagi Manpei

Thank You Very Much.

Good morning

Thank you very much for all your comments!

“Otenki Neesan”

Thank you for your impressions ☆

Yabui-san’s house was incredible wasn’t it?

It was really really shocking.

When I first stepped (into her house), my hand and feet were trembling for some reason …

Can we really change this person?

At the beginning it was very hard

It was probably impossible…

However, in the midst of cleaning Yabui-san’s house, I felt that she was changing.

When I looked around, Yabui-san was cleaning as well.

When I saw Yabui-san, I made the vow that I would support her with all my power

Although it wasn’t aired, I fought with lots of bugs (laughs) [For those of you who don't know or forgot, Manpei hates bugs of any kind, he mentioned in the past that it was one of his weaknesses. I know it's kind of cruel of me to say, but I kind of wanted to see Manpei fighting with bugs. . .lol]

As presents, we gave her some cleaning goods and storage space

There were various conflicts with Yabui-san but,

Through that shoot, we learned many things.

(We learned that) we should do something for people.

However in the end, we were unable to change her but,

I’m so glad I did it

Also,

Thank goodness no one disliked us

Today is interview and rehearsal for “Playstar”!!

I’m going to try my best

It’s been awhile, but today I had bed-head

It’s amazing isn’t it? (laughs)

I really appreciate the fact that they're always so optimistic about everything they do and take it as a learning experience. Because knowing me, I would've probably cut that woman up and wrote about how pointless the effort was because in the end, she didn't change. . . Onion Yawn

But Man and Shin are better people than that, and that's why I look up to them Wooby Onion Eyes Because they aren't JUST pretty faces, ne? Although the pretty faces do help. . .hehehe

Here's their journal entries from their little experience with Yabui-san as well.

~ Manpei’s Journal ~ I felt slightly uneasy to meet Yabui-san. With all my might, I helped cleaned her room. Truthfully, I think the old me would not have helped. But it was very fun. It was very hard, but seeing Yabui-san trying her best to clean her room I felt very happy.

~ Manpei’s Journal ~ Today was disappointing. I felt I was betrayed. Therefore, I got mad at Yabui-san. And ran from her house. What should I do from now? Yabui-san, I really want to believe in you Yabui-san. Don’t give up.

~ Shinpei’s Journal ~ There was that incident she had with Manpei, so truthfully I felt kind of uneasy. Would Yabui-san keep her promise? Yes, I think she will keep her promise! She did say she wanted to change. But there was that incident with Manpei, I think it’ll be weird when I see her again

And there you have it.

I'm currently fighting a losing battle with hay fever and it looks like I won't be getting any sleep, so for anyone who replies to this thread within the next 4 or 5 hours. . .I'll be RIGHT here lol

Onion Whistle

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:12 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:That little incident really got me thinking about how Man interacts with people. Even though I'm on his side here, in his most recent blog entry (that I'm about to post in a minute) he said that the "old Manpei" would not have helped. . .
    I wonder what he meant by that. . . Neutral
    Even though I still see him as being gentle and kind, I also wonder how his ability to be social and understanding of other people (particularly strangers) is working out.

AH! I think I just found out how he thinks!!
    We start off from their origin, a split egg. From what my mother taught me (she's a pro doctor), identical twins will ALWAYS have their personalities split in half. One obtains the free-spirited trait (Shinpei), while the other obtains the more rigid and strict trait (Manpei) no matter how discreet it is.
    Before they both join the world of acting, Manpei doesn't socialize often as depicted by Shinpei. Manpei even wrote in his blog once (when they're new actors) that he feels rather uncomfortable when in a group of people because he's not used to socializing.

In human psychology, when a person is an introvert, they're rather cold and callous and the only ones they'll open up to are their much closer siblings or a very good friend. Other than that, they couldn't care less about others until they get to know them. Let's say if Manpei never opened up and only stays close to Shinpei who wanted to help Yabui-san, he'll probably just left her after what she'd done because she doesn't concern him, so why should he care?
    But because he now interacts more with his emotions and feelings, Manpei couldn't posibly do that (even if he wants to) because he understands that that action is rude.
    And she did say she wanted to change for the better.

How Manpei think is similar to me because his personality is similar to mine. We're both introverts and we don't like socializing that much. People like us keep our emotions in a bottle until it erupts in a violent explosion. Remember their divorce? That was the weak point for Manpei who's had enough of Shinpei's lack of responsibility. Though it may look like Manpei doesn't mind, he actually does, VERY MUCH, but he kept quiet about it, or at least tries to express it in the most subtle ways as possible.

And I bet Manpei's still learning on how to ineract with others more. He seems to be busier than ever nowadays, so I think his social skills are improving. At least he no longer stays in his shell anymore.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Takagi Shinpei-12.04.08

Thank You

Good evening!

Today I tried very hard at filming!!

Today was really cold.

It also snowed yesterday.

What the heck!!

Oh yeah!

It seems many people watched “Otenki Neesan”

Thank you very much

I’m so happy to receive so many comments.

But…

It was incredible right?

That room!!

For someone like me who likes cleanliness, it felt like a different dimension.

I was in shock.

I’m serious!!

We really went to her house, and cleaned for her!!

It was such hard work …

But.

I think it’s nice to seriously face (this problem) to help others.

Although it didn’t go too well, I felt I achieved something.

It felt great.

In many ways, I learned so much from this assignment.

Everyone, please clean your room!! laughs

If it’s dirty, Manpei and I will come over!! (laughs)[Me: Oh really? *goes around her room and knocks everything to the floor* Oops! Butterfingers. . .guess you and Manpei have to come help me clean now Cunning Onion ]

I wrote a journal on this assignment, but it’s on the staff blog on Fuji TV’s “Otenki Neesan“‘s Imatsubu. Please check it out!!

I’m going to try my best in the remaining filming!!

The picture is the sunrise I saw from my hotel window.

I think I took a great picture

Onion Laugh That is the cutest and most non-threatening warning I've ever heard in my life!! Oh..? You'll come over to help clean our room if it's dirty?? Well then... My cupboard's a mess, can you fold and hang the clothes? And my dresser's filled with so many cosmetics, help me rearrange them?? How's about my bed there? It's filled with pillows and blankets and comforters, how's about we mess them up more with our bodies? clean that up to make it look like a bed again?

And lol, I don't want them to wear little maid's dress, I want them to look like butlers!! Wearing some nice black tailcoats like Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and addressing me as 'My Lady' Onion Laugh That'd be awesome!! And after that, we can play as long as we want together.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 am

Ryu Rena wrote:AH! I think I just found out how he thinks!!
    We start off from their origin, a split egg. From what my mother taught me (she's a pro doctor), identical twins will ALWAYS have their personalities split in half. One obtains the free-spirited trait (Shinpei), while the other obtains the more rigid and strict trait (Manpei) no matter how discreet it is.
    Before they both join the world of acting, Manpei doesn't socialize often as depicted by Shinpei. Manpei even wrote in his blog once (when they're new actors) that he feels rather uncomfortable when in a group of people because he's not used to socializing.

In human psychology, when a person is an introvert, they're rather cold and callous and the only ones they'll open up to are their much closer siblings or a very good friend. Other than that, they couldn't care less about others until they get to know them. Let's say if Manpei never opened up and only stays close to Shinpei who wanted to help Yabui-san, he'll probably just left her after what she'd done because she doesn't concern him, so why should he care?
    But because he now interacts more with his emotions and feelings, Manpei couldn't posibly do that (even if he wants to) because he understands that that action is rude.
    And she did say she wanted to change for the better.

How Manpei think is similar to me because his personality is similar to mine. We're both introverts and we don't like socializing that much. People like us keep our emotions in a bottle until it erupts in a violent explosion. Remember their divorce? That was the weak point for Manpei who's had enough of Shinpei's lack of responsibility. Though it may look like Manpei doesn't mind, he actually does, VERY MUCH, but he kept quiet about it, or at least tries to express it in the most subtle ways as possible.

And I bet Manpei's still learning on how to ineract with others more. He seems to be busier than ever nowadays, so I think his social skills are improving. At least he no longer stays in his shell anymore.

Shocked

Wow.

That was pretty amazing Rena-chan, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

As many times as I've taken biology over the years, my teachers somehow always managed to only spend like a day (or maybe just 20 minutes) talking about twins. It's all that stuff that goes on BEFORE they're born that I really need to know more about.

(Thanks Rena-chans mom! cheers )

I still mentally call Man and Shin "identical" twins. . .even if they are identical, they still look worlds different. . . Razz

Ah, we introverts are an interesting group, aren't we? Very Happy

I remember when I first saw Manpei walk out of Yabui-san's home, I suddenly felt hurt, but I couldn't think of why.
    Even though he DID break her promise and they had every right to be upset with her, I was still kind of hurt that he left anyway. He had this sort of "Whatever, no my problem" air about him as he walked out and shut the door behind him, and I was like. . . Crying or Very sad "C'mon Man-chan, I know that's not the real you. . ."

I guess it kind of is and kind of isn't. . .

And the fact that Shin didn't go right after him says a lot of him too. He at least tried to talk some sense into the woman, and I don't think he would've left if Manpei hadn't left first.
    And they did come back (a couple of times actually) so it's not like they flat out refused to help the lady anymore. . .

And I totally forgot about Man and Shin's divorce, too! That's a perfect example of Manpei's. . .I dunno "colder side"? Like when I first found out they had briefly lived apart. . .based on how they're always together anyway, I couldn't figure out why/how they could possibly agree on such arrangements. . .
    But like you said, I guess Man just got fed up with Shin's behavior, so he just walked out on that too. . .BUT YOUR OWN TWIN, MANPEI??

I find it ironic how in both these cases had to do with cleanliness (or lack thereof lol)

Speaking of which. . . .you'll NEVER guess who broke with tradition and actually updated his blog twice in one day. . . Surprised

(And you'll never guess what he's talking about doing. . . Rolling Eyes *sarcasm*)

[translations by ichigo-kurimu]

Twins appreciation - Page 28 M10

[2012.04.09] Takagi Manpei

Cleaning ♪

Good evening☆

Thank you always for all the comments (^^ゞ

I really appreciate them.

I updated twice (today)

Are you guys reading them?

Today was a very warm day wasn’t it

It felt like spring passed and summer came

From this morning I had interviews and rehearsal for the stage show!

I’m giving it all my best.

I still lack in so much so I must try harder.

I promise I’ll show everyone a great show.

And then, when I got home I cleaned.

Right now Shinpei is staying (at a hotel) for filming so I’m all alone.

When Shinpei comes comes home, would he feel happy if the house was clean?

That’s what I want him to feel

But I think I tried too hard now I’m exhausted….

I fell on the floor Dead Onion (laughs)

Alright! It’s time to read the script!

I want to go cherry blossom viewing (@_@)

*he had a little ADD moment there at the end. . .how did he jump from reading the script to going cherry blossom viewing. . .? Big Laugh *

Manpei, dude, don't even try to front. . .we can all tell that you're missing you some Shinpei right now. . . Onion XD I mean we've just dicussed how much the twins like to clean (in a way that's really starting to concern me) but I think he's also just bored without Shinpei around, so he's finding random things to do. . .

So Shinpei's cleaning up his hotel room and Manpei's cleaning up their apartment. . .you know what I get when I put all that together. . .?

THEY TOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY MISS EACH OTHER!!! Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Could they be any cuter??
    Aww. . .having to come home to an empty house. . .no little brother and no LOVE-kun to snuggle with either. . .

How long has Shin been away from home anyway? Has it been a week or is it more?

I hope when he comes home that he and Manpei go on another one of their little dates. . . Onion Daydreaming I'm sure once Shin gets home, they'll sit together in the living room and talk and talk like a couple of teenage school girls so they can catch up with each other ^_^

(Wow, it's only the beginning of April but they HAVE been pretty busy for the past few months haven't they?)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 am

Ahahaha! Thank you, but my mum only said that twins have their personalities split, I just did some research on the rest, especially on human psychology because I wanna be a doctor too. To be precise, I wanna be a surgeon of the best kind cheers . The psychology examples I gave are of my own understanding and research, plus, I can totally relate to it because we think alike.

Though I consider myself much, much colder than Manpei when I was younger because I'm an only child and my parents hid things from me, like how they waited 12 years of marriage before finally having me and my mum loosing my 4 year older sibling before it was even born.
    Now I know why I was feeling so lonely when I should be fine with it.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Right now Shinpei is staying (at a hotel) for filming so I’m all alone.

When Shinpei comes comes home, would he feel happy if the house was clean?

That’s what I want him to feel

But I think I tried too hard now I’m exhausted….

I fell on the floor Dead Onion (laughs)

Alright! It’s time to read the script!

I want to go cherry blossom viewing (@_@)

I. SEE. WHAT. YOU. DID. THERE MAN-CHAAAA~N.....
    Twins appreciation - Page 28 I_see_10

Dude, chill, Shinpei will return to your waiting, loving arms soon enough. As much as we fangirls love your constant flirtings with Shinpei, didn't you say once that you want it a 'secret'??
    Guess you know now that you can't hide the love for Shinpei anymore, eh Man-chan?? Onion Laugh

And lol, how cute is it that Manpei wants to go cherry blossom viewing? Maybe he'll drag/gets dragged by Shinpei there when they have the time. KYAAAAAAHHH~!!! I'm fangirling like crazy here thinking of the sweet words they'll offer to each other!!

Shinpei would ask Manpei to be gentler in his actions because he cared for him, Manpei would praise Shinpei for all those amazing times they shared together since their birth, and sakura flowers would gently fall down and one landed on Shinpei's nose or hair and Manpei would say how pretty/cute he looks and Shinpei would giggle and..and...

Onion Love Eyes KYAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Someone give me water, I'm overheating from all the moe-ness.....
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 pm

MANPEI!!!!!!!! YOU.......YOU..........YOU FLIRT!!!!!!!!!! Onion XD

I don't know if it's just me, but I find that pic pretty hot. XDDDDDDDD
    I mean, he is exhausted and lying on the floor. If Shinpei would have been on his way home, he would have found Manpei there lying on the floor, defenseless and wouldn't have the energy to push Shinpei off if Shinpei decided to do some things.......... Onion Nosebleed

lol anyways, Manpei, why are you the perfect wife???? ;_______; <3333333333 putting us girls to shame. XDDDDD

Awwww and they should go see the cherry blossoms together!!!! Didn't Shinpei said he wanted to watch them too? XD
    Right now is the perfect time to go watch them~
    It could be just the two of them holding hands and walking by the park while looking at the cherry blossoms.
    Or they could sit under one of the trees and and and some petals would get on their hair and they would take turns removing them from each other's head. Onion Daydreaming

Ah I bet Shinpei would look extra cute surrounded by falling cherry blossom petals.... Onion Blush

Then they should go again with LOVE-kun!!!! Onion Skipping

Shinpei, hurry up and go with your brother! ;____;
    It's really cute how they both miss each other! As much as I like how they express their love for each other when they are separated, I prefer knowing that they are together. XD

Mmmmmm I want to buy Playstar when it comes out on DVD but I don't know how much it will cost. So much to buy! I need to save some money!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

I love those two! I love how they clean when they miss each other. I can relate to that. When I'm bored, or if my parents are gone for the day, I clean. Gives me something to focus on Laughing

I really want to know what Shin's been filming. I hope there will be lots of film time for him Surprised

I started watching that video, but it was taking too long to load so I stopped, but yeah, that house is insane. I would go crazy in that house!!! I actually do help my friends clean their rooms, even just when I'm hanging out with them, because messes bug the heck out of me Mad But after hearing about Manpei's reaction, I almost don't want to watch the rest of the video(I probably will anyway) because I hate to see him upset. Oh well, I want to see in real time how they deal with it and also admire them as they clean Wink And I would have loved to see Manpei dealing with bugs! I bet it would have been hilarious Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:56 pm

http://ichigo-kurimu.tumblr.com/

Follow this link to see a very handsome looking fellow. . .

Onion Drinks Tea

(I tried to post this gif but gifs NEVER work for me on this site. . . Onion To Kill )
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

on the video that she made that gif from, in some other part, Manpei looked really uncomfortable. XDDDDD
    I guess it was like a mini making of. XD

Ugh my ear is all messed up so I can't hear right now. >.<
    So with me being half deaf, I have to depend on my right ear but now even my right ear is infected and my hearing is being affected by that. Maybe later today I might be able to hear a bit.

Mmmmm and based on it though (talking about the movie again XD)I think Manpei's character works at the host club with that main girl and then I guess that's when his character fell in love with her or something.....(??????)XD Grrrr but I'm still REALLY hoping that there won't be any bed scenes with her and manpei.......-____- (no kissing either please)
    Wada, you can take all the bed scenes please. LOL Ok I like Wada but I don't mind if he gets a bed scene.
    Now that I think about it, manpei and shinpei haven't had any kissing scenes right? XDDDDD Well even in Indigo no Yoru, Shinpei never kissed that girl on the lips. XDD
    THEIR FIRST ON SCREEN KISS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN OURAN!!!!!! Onion Runs Away

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 pm

setolove wrote:on the video that she made that gif from, in some other part, Manpei looked really uncomfortable. XDDDDD
    I guess it was like a mini making of. XD

I seriously just started laughing after I read your comment. Onion Laugh
    I've been noticing lately that whenever Manpei isn't acting and he's being interviewed or being filmed "naturally" 70-80% of the time, he looks uncomfortable. . .LOL

And in my head I'm like "Sweetie, what's wrong? Why do you look so nervous??"

It just kills me because when it comes to doing wild and random stuff that's scripted (flirting with his brother, dressing up as a woman, being semi-nude, etc) he has no problem with that. But as soon as someone yells "Cut!" and he's put in front of a camera, all of a sudden he's. . . Embarassed

Awww, Manpei, you're so cute. . . Surprised

setolove wrote:
    Mmmmm and based on it though (talking about the movie again XD)I think Manpei's character works at the host club with that main girl and then I guess that's when his character fell in love with her or something.....(??????)XD Grrrr but I'm still REALLY hoping that there won't be any bed scenes with her and manpei.......-____- (no kissing either please)
    Wada, you can take all the bed scenes please. LOL Ok I like Wada but I don't mind if he gets a bed scene.
    Now that I think about it, manpei and shinpei haven't had any kissing scenes right? XDDDDD Well even in Indigo no Yoru, Shinpei never kissed that girl on the lips. XDD

I'm a bit worried about Manpei having to do any "amourous" scenes as well. Even though in the trailer for the movie, that one girl looked like she was moving in to kiss him and he backed away. . .(Atta boy, Manpei!)

As much as I fantasize about making out with him (among other things) I just can't picture him doing that with anyone else, either on screen or in real life.

And you're totally right about the whole kissing thing. I personally think that for Shin's little "moment" on Indigo no Yoru, he purposely tried NOT to kiss that girl anywhere on her face lol

That's right Shin-chan, save all your kisses for Manpei Onion Thumbs Up

If Manpei DOES actually have a bed scene or kissing scene in the movie *shudders* the only good thing that I can take from that is that after the initial shock and denial. . . .I can just edit out the other womans face and copy/past my own image instead Onion Drinks Tea

Something just occured to me though. . .Man and Shin have been doing back to back stuff non-stop for the past year or so now. . .they filmed for Ouran during last summer and then filmed for the movie during the fall along with their play "Kizuna". . .when the hell did Manpei film for this movie?? Onion Hypnotised

setolove wrote:
    THEIR FIRST ON SCREEN KISS SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN OURAN!!!!!!

I know right?!

I was just thinking about how in the Ouran manga, there was a scene where (I think) Hikaru kissed Kaoru on the cheek. . .

THEY TOTALLY COULD'VE PUT THAT IN THE MOVIE!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

I really REALLY hope you feel better soon, Seto-chan Hug I can't imagine how you've been putting up with it all this time. My eyesight is pathetic so my other senese have become heightened lol If I couldn't hear (even through just one ear) my parents would probably confine me to our house. . .and possibly my bedroom Onion OTL

Please get better as soon as possible!!

Oh yeah, and Shin-chan updated his blog and posted a picture too. He looks amusing/amused as usual. I'm sure the translations will be available soon. I wonder if he's still away from home. . .

Jeez Shinpei. . .can't you just tell us what you're filming for?? Onion Tantrum
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I seriously just started laughing after I read your comment. Onion Laugh
    I've been noticing lately that whenever Manpei isn't acting and he's being interviewed or being filmed "naturally" 70-80% of the time, he looks uncomfortable. . .LOL

And in my head I'm like "Sweetie, what's wrong? Why do you look so nervous??"

It just kills me because when it comes to doing wild and random stuff that's scripted (flirting with his brother, dressing up as a woman, being semi-nude, etc) he has no problem with that. But as soon as someone yells "Cut!" and he's put in front of a camera, all of a sudden he's. . . Embarassed

Awww, Manpei, you're so cute. . . Surprised

LOL it is really cute ne~ XD
    Well it was right before he had to film with the main actress. XD Manpei is so awkward around girls. lol

But yeah he does seem uncomfortable most of the time at first.........not when he is around guys though *remembers kizuna backstage* OTL Manpei was more sociable around those guys. XD I think it just takes him some time go get use to things and then he opens up to people. But filming for a movie is not the same as preparing for a stage play or filming for a drama. I don't think the actors interact as much with each other.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

I'm a bit worried about Manpei having to do any "amourous" scenes as well. Even though in the trailer for the movie, that one girl looked like she was moving in to kiss him and he backed away. . .(Atta boy, Manpei!)

As much as I fantasize about making out with him (among other things) I just can't picture him doing that with anyone else, either on screen or in real life.

And you're totally right about the whole kissing thing. I personally think that for Shin's little "moment" on Indigo no Yoru, he purposely tried NOT to kiss that girl anywhere on her face lol

That's right Shin-chan, save all your kisses for Manpei Onion Thumbs Up

If Manpei DOES actually have a bed scene or kissing scene in the movie *shudders* the only good thing that I can take from that is that after the initial shock and denial. . . .I can just edit out the other womans face and copy/past my own image instead Onion Drinks Tea

Something just occured to me though. . .Man and Shin have been doing back to back stuff non-stop for the past year or so now. . .they filmed for Ouran during last summer and then filmed for the movie during the fall along with their play "Kizuna". . .when the hell did Manpei film for this movie?? Onion Hypnotised

wasn't there something about the main actress having to do multiple bed scenes for this movie?? *cries* I'm really hoping it's not with Manpei.

And yeah I don't think that scene with Shinpei and that other actress was scripted. I think they just let them do what they wanted. XD Which makes sense as to why he didn't kiss her lips. XDDDD Even if it was for work, he wouldn't kiss anyone other than Manpei. I'm so proud of you Shinpei! lol

I random thought just came to me though. It's not true and I HIGHLY doubt it would even have happend but I just imagined Shinpei making the girl use rose scented lotion......So at least Shinpei could pretend it was Manpei. XD

*goes away now*

lol ah but I think since the movie focuses on the main actress, Manpei wouldn't have that many scenes so maybe that's why he didn't talk about having a lot of filming. ^^;;;

I'M STILL REALLY CURIOUS AS TO THE FILMING THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW THOUGH!!!! Especially Shinpei! Why so much filming????!!!! it might be a drama??? or a movie???? Usually they aren't allowed to reveal on what they are working on until after there is an official announcement.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I know right?!

I was just thinking about how in the Ouran manga, there was a scene where (I think) Hikaru kissed Kaoru on the cheek. . .

THEY TOTALLY COULD'VE PUT THAT IN THE MOVIE!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

I really REALLY hope you feel better soon, Seto-chan Hug I can't imagine how you've been putting up with it all this time. My eyesight is pathetic so my other senese have become heightened lol If I couldn't hear (even through just one ear) my parents would probably confine me to our house. . .and possibly my bedroom Onion OTL

Please get better as soon as possible!!

Oh yeah, and Shin-chan updated his blog and posted a picture too. He looks amusing/amused as usual. I'm sure the translations will be available soon. I wonder if he's still away from home. . .

Jeez Shinpei. . .can't you just tell us what you're filming for?? Onion Tantrum

RIGHT!!!!
    EVEN JUST A KISS ON THE CHEEK WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE!!! T_T

Now Manpei should make us happy fans by taking a pic of him kissing Shinpei's cheek. Razz
    Come on Manpei! you love your fans don't you???? XDDDDDDD

Ugh yeah I still can't hear right now. I almost got run over earlier because I didn't hear the car that was passing by. OTL And I'm still wondering how in the world I'm supposed to take notes in my last class since the teacher just gives us a lecture and has no powerpoint. :/

Well I've been half deaf for ten years so my right ear is really good at picking up things that my left ear should have but because of this infection, I'm completely (?) deaf.....until this infection goes away. OTL

It's weird. OTL I can't walk straight either. My balance is so off. >.<

But I'll stay strong and fangirl! XDDDDD

I wonder when Shinpei will finally be able to go home......poor Manpei is all alone in their apartment. Sad
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

setolove wrote:LOL it is really cute ne~ XD
    Well it was right before he had to film with the main actress. XD Manpei is so awkward around girls. lol

But yeah he does seem uncomfortable most of the time at first.........not when he is around guys though *remembers kizuna backstage* OTL Manpei was more sociable around those guys. XD I think it just takes him some time go get use to things and then he opens up to people. But filming for a movie is not the same as preparing for a stage play or filming for a drama. I don't think the actors interact as much with each other.

Awww. . .isn't that precious??!! Onion XD

It's amazing to me how awkward Man is around women. I think other than the female actress who played Geki Yellow in Geki Rangers (I forget her real name) Haruna was the other female I've seen him around that he wasn't really nervous around. (Plus, I think Haruna kind of had a crush on Manpei anyway. . . Cunning Onion )

I think he definitely has an easier time warming up to guys. . .but then again, most of the stuff that he and Shinpei appear in, the cast is predominately male.
    I'm starting to think that the most interaction they've had with women is updating their blog and writing messages for their fans, who are obviously mostly female.

Maybe he's had a tough time with girls in his past (unless there's something else that he's not telling us. . .)

There was that now infamous incident when he and Shinpei went on that double date. . .that still cracks me up LOL
    And then I remember reading a blog entry from a few years ago when he mentioned that back in high school, it was raining really hard one day and he offered this girl he like his umbrella. . .and she totally refused it and rejected him. . . .

I think he said he went home and cried that day. . . Onion Runs Away

(My poor baby!!! Onion T_T )

In all respect. . .what the hell is WRONG with Japanese women??!! There's a ton of foreign women who would GLADLY scoop up Japanese men for themselves!!

*calms down*

But yeah, I guess in the case for this movie, if he's not the main focus then he probably only needed to film for a short amount of time and didn't really need to interact much with the rest of the cast, the result being. . .an already somewhat socially awkward Manpei being even more awkward. . .and I STILL think it's totally cute Onion Starry Eyes

Speaking of which. . .lookie lookie what ichigo-kurimu found. . .(the picture is really big so I'm putting it under spoilers)

Spoiler:

And here's Shin-chan update from earlier.

Twins appreciation - Page 28 Shinph10

[2012.04.10] Takagi Shinpei

Spring

Good evening!

Today was also a full day of filming.

It’s hard every morning but,

I’m learning so much.

There’s so much I can learn from it to be more mature.

On location the atmosphere is great so we’re proceeding smoothly.

I give thanks to the staff and the cast.

Oh yeah!

The cherry blossoms in Tokyo are at full bloom it seems.

There must be many people doing cherry blossoms viewing.

Lucky. Lucky.

I’m so jealous of you guys!

But it’s okay.

Cause I’m learning so much everyday!!♪

With a smile, I’m going to try my best tomorrow as well!!

All this "hush-hush" about these projects they're currently filming for is really starting to take a mental toll on my sanity. . . Onion Cursed/Down

Manpei is filming for something and Shinpei is filming for something. . .but I'm assuming that they aren't allowed to talk about it yet. . .and while I respect that. . .
    I just really really wanna know!! Onion Tantrum

It's like everyone knows this big secret except us! I mean, I guess we will all find out eventually, but the suspense is killing me. . . Dead Onion

setolove wrote:I random thought just came to me though. It's not true and I HIGHLY doubt it would even have happend but I just imagined Shinpei making the girl use rose scented lotion......So at least Shinpei could pretend it was Manpei. XD

*goes away now*

Spoken like a true yaoi fangirl. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    setolove wrote:I random thought just came to me though. It's not true and I HIGHLY doubt it would even have happend but I just imagined Shinpei making the girl use rose scented lotion......So at least Shinpei could pretend it was Manpei. XD

*goes away now*

Spoken like a true yaoi fangirl. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes

I Onion Laugh at this. You two make me smile Onion Skipping

I am super excited to hear about the Twins' projects! Hopefully they will announce them in the coming months. Of course, then we have the issue of actually being able to see them within our lifetimes... Onion Cursed/Down Oh well, hopefully they'll be online soon. Or at least someone will post all the clips of our boys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:41 pm