Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 am

setolove wrote:......... T_T
    What's with all the talk about not liking vegetables.......... Onion Runs Away <- (vegetarian)

lol though even if I'm a vegetarian, I still don't like squash, onions, and I can only eat a little bit of tomatoes at a time. XDDDDD

I'm so busy recently. >______< And every time I want to check here, something always comes up and I end up not reading anything. :/ I also have finals this week and next week. Onion Attacked by Te But I feel pretty prepared for them though I'm the kind of person who only wants an A so I'll study even more just to not take my chances. Plus I've been really busy with business events for the organizations that I'm in and yeah I'm too involved in school to even be only properly to fangirl. ;____; But two more weeks and then I'm free!!! ......for two weeks and then I have a VERY busy summer. OTL XD That's what I get for wanting to be involved.

Seto-chan! Long time no see! Hug

That's cool that you're a vegetarian. After familiarizing myself with Buddhist teachings, I've been considering cutting more meat out of my diet. I don't eat red meat too much anymore, but that's about as far as it's gotten lol

Baby steps. . . Razz

So sorry to hear that you've been so busy lately. It seems like everyone has been preoccupied with things these days. . .including the twins. . . Corner of Woe

Shinpei posted a mini message on FB earlier. . .I think they're on the move again (or maybe just him, I'm not sure)

I hope that within the next few weeks, all of us (the Twinpei's included) get a bit more freetime.

Work hard ladies!!

Also, I have something I want to share with you guys because I'm just too excited and I just HAVE to tell someone. . .

Soooo. . .about a month ago my sister and I were at the mall, and they had this table where you could apply to do auditions and possibly be signed up with a talent agency. Now I love to dance and I've been tossing around the idea of modeling or doing some light acting (and my sister is thin and pretty and wants to be a model SOOOO bad) so we both just took a shot and decided to apply.

Well. . .earlier today I got a text message from one of the representatives of the talent company and. . .they chose me (out of about 100 other people) to do an audition tomorrow! cheers

I'm super excited but super nervous. . .now I know what the twins must've felt like when they first started out in Tokyo. . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    The lady just said that for the audition I was going to be interviewed, they were going to take pictures and ask me to read a script. Oh, and they asked me to wear something "casual yet trendy". . . Neutral

Um. . .most of my wardrobe consists of "comfy" clothes. I'm going to go through my closet and TRY to find something "trendy" and hope for the best. . .
    Oh yeah, and did I mention that this audition is the SAME day as my final exam?? Onion OTL

As the twins say "I'll do my best until the very end!" Onion Thumbs Up

Wish me luck, mina-sama! I'll let you what happens after I gt home tomorrow night. Cool
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Good luck Mrs. Takagi!

(I'm in the same boat. Comfy and trendy? How about comfy and...comfy. I'm not a trendy person Rolling Eyes )

I feel like I have way too much time on my hands compared to you ladies(and the Twins). Exams, work, etc. I have none of that. Oh well, I'll enjoy my free time in between craziness :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

Lol, gomen setolove-senpai, may the power of the greeneries be with you. Razz It's great to see you running around active, all I've been doing for the past few days are procrastinating; by playing games.. Rolling Eyes But then again, I remember better during last minute so I'll probably get a B anyway. An A is too much, especially not with these insanely difficult subjects.

Also, good luck Takagi-senpai on your audition! Onion Thumbs Up With the Twinpeis fighting spirit, I'm sure you'll tackle that audition NO PROBLEM! And so will I, no longer will I be a prison to this computer (except for checking for any new blog posts made by the twins of course) so I'm going to start study until my hair turns white! Or at least until I feel like puking.
    Onion Study

Oh and I think Manpei (or was it Shinpei) who mentioned that they'll be returning to Nagoya for a while since it's been so long. I guess that's what the post is about.
    And bookworm-san..enjoy the freedom while it lasts.... I speak from experience
    Wall ... Onion my freedom..wasted...
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Thu May 03, 2012 4:18 pm

NEW POST FROM SHINPEI!!!!
    Rena, is this what you were talking about???

ゴールデンウイーク
    テーマ:ブログ

こんばんは!

ゴールデンウイーク

皆さん、いかがお過ごしですか?

楽しんでますか?

せっかくのゴールデンウイークなのに天気があまり良くないですね。

俺は短い間だけど、名古屋に帰ってきました。

名古屋に帰ってすぐに婆ちゃんのお墓にお参りいってきたんだ!

名古屋に着いて天気がイマイチだったんだけど、婆ちゃんに

『今から会いに行くから天気良くしてくれ~!』

って頼んだらなんと!

晴れちゃったの!

凄くない?

止んじゃったの!

雨!

やっぱり婆ちゃんはスゲーやっ!

リフレッシュして、東京に戻りたいと思います。

皆も素敵なゴールデンウイークを♪

写真はオリバー。

『何撮ってんだよ』

って言いたいのかな?(笑)

Bah. I can't attach the picture...
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Hopefully Ichigo will be able to translate the post into readable English.

Here's the picture if anyone is interested:

Twins appreciation - Page 34 O0478064011952085193

(That dog has the coolest background Razz )

Also, here is the day before's post picture by Shinpei about going home:

Twins appreciation - Page 34 559478_375308782521625_187618584623980_81915151_883933028_n

I just want to note (from my brain of randomness) about Shinpei's hands: they look very thin. I know he is as skrawny as a pole, but his hands just looked weird. I don't know. Since that is all we can see of him in the picture, I guess I just studied them closer.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu May 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Double post.

Hi again, found this picture of...whoever it was that is starring in a new Musical. I can't keep track! Anyway, I totally want to see it because whoever is in that cape TOTALLY ROCKS IT!

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Tumblr_m3gbcmhI5y1r0hl8do1_400

The Twins in capes... Dead Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu May 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Hopefully Ichigo will be able to translate the post into readable English.

Here's the picture if anyone is interested:

Twins appreciation - Page 34 O0478064011952085193

(That dog has the coolest background Razz )

I'm sorry Bookworm, but I don't see any picture there. . . Crying or Very sad I dunno if it's the link or just my computer. . .can you tell what the picture is?

thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Also, here is the day before's post picture by Shinpei about going home:

Twins appreciation - Page 34 559478_375308782521625_187618584623980_81915151_883933028_n

I just want to note (from my brain of randomness) about Shinpei's hands: they look very thin. I know he is as skrawny as a pole, but his hands just looked weird. I don't know. Since that is all we can see of him in the picture, I guess I just studied them closer.

Oh you're totally right, Bookworm. One of the things that irk me about the twins (besides being scrawny in general) are their scrawny limbs. . .their feet and legs look just as "bad" too. . . Suspect

Not too long ago, I found a photo Manpei took of his legs and bare feet (he was bragging about the shorts he was wearing) and as I was looking at the picture, my mind was like, "Manpei baby. . .please, gain some weight Shocked " You could just see the veins in his feet and his toes were super skinny. . .I just don't know what to make of it. . . Corner of Woe

(And I know that they're guys and kind of tall and all that but. . .I was super shocked to see just how big their feet are! Onion Sweat )

And btw, did anyone else happen to notice the gold ring on Shinpei's index finger as well? Manpei has one too. . .they'd better be wearing those strictly for fashion and nothing else!!

Oh, and thanks for sharing the Code Geass poster! Shinpei is a handsome little devil, isn't he?

Wow, I just thought of something as I'm looking at this poster. . .

Is it just my imagination, or does it seem like professional photos of the twins seem like they were edited to anyone else? Like when the twins smile really wide. . .they get these lines (or "crinkles" as Manpei once called them) around their eyes and mouth. I think it's totally cute but I've seen a couple of photos that were NOT taken by them, and the "crinkles" weren't there. . .

I think sometimes certain photos make Shin's face look less "pudgy" than it really is, but it could just be me over-analyzing things. . .

Anywho, I've been checking ichigo-kurimu's tumblr page everyday for new translations, but nothing so far. . . Onion Stress Load

In the meantime, I found more random photos this week:

Twins appreciation - Page 34 6dby6310

The 3 Stooges again. . . Rolling Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 34 09040810

Man-chan with co-stars from a play he was in a few years ago.

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Images13

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Tm12Twins appreciation - Page 34 Ts10

110 refresher points to whomever drew these, I love it!! Onion Thumbs Up

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Yasman10Twins appreciation - Page 34 Yasuma10

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Yasuma11

That's all I got for now!

Oh yeah, and guess who passed her preliminary audition yesterday. . .?
    ============> Onion Drinks Tea Thanks for all the "good luck" wishes everyone! Onion Bows

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri May 04, 2012 10:50 am

Alright, I'm just posting a quickie here, subjects to study and all...
    I've read Shinpei's blog, apparently he and Manpei are in Nagoya for golden week and he went to visit their aunt's grave. Apparently the weather's there really wet, so he had to cut the visit (to the grave) short. As for the rest..couldn't really quite catch it, but that picture of Oliver is NICE!! It's like the dog's posing for Shinpei to take his picture Rolling Eyes

And then there's Manpei..
    Apparently he's successfully finished with the performing of his play (which I forgot the name...) and got a slight back pain. But not too serious, it's been taken care of. He mentioned Shinpei quite a number of times but the pathetic google translate doesn't really help much in what he's saying. So we have to wait until the translations come out silent

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Not too long ago, I found a photo Manpei took of his legs and bare feet (he was bragging about the shorts he was wearing) and as I was looking at the picture, my mind was like, "Manpei baby. . .please, gain some weight Shocked " You could just see the veins in his feet and his toes were super skinny. . .I just don't know what to make of it. . . Corner of Woe

You mean this??

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Manpei17

Onion XD I'm PRETTY SURE that's Manpei. I saved it from the first twins thread. It's true he's a little skinny, which is why I wonder..he and Shinpei eat A LOT, so how come they're still like...that? Suspect To me, I know the awesomeness of having very high metabolism (considering I too barely gain weight, I mean..160.5cm and 45kg??? Suspect and I was 158cm and 43kg last year too so you can see what I mean..) but to have THAT kind of skinny legs..

Manpei..for the first time in your life, don't be too active Onion Bows ... I think it's because he's always up to projects, filmings and plays that he burns off more than what he absorbs.

But MANPEI!! Seriously dude? Buff up Onion To Kill <== emotional mode

Those hand-drawn pictures are THE BEST!! Onion Starry Eyes Lol, you can clearly see how shiny Shin's eyes were that time until the artist drew two shine spots instead of one like Man Razz
    Oh, by the way Takagi-senpai..CONGRAZZLES!!! cheers

Bookworm-san..that picture of Shin in a cape..wow, just..wow affraid
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Yo!
    It's quarter-past midnight here and I'm still not sleeping..meh, it's saturday anyway. Why am I here..? Oh yeah, Shinpei updated, again! cheers Apparently he went to Kyoto last friday, and goodness the place is beautiful..now I really want to go to Japan. Sad

Here are the pictures Shin posted;
    Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kyoto_10

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Kyoto_11

Apparently, just 2 days before golden week ends (roughly translated), he got a call from his family "want to go Kyoto tomorrow morning?" I'm not sure if Kyoto and Nagoya's close, but from the sounds of it, it SEEMS close, can someone shed some light in this??
    According to the post, Shinpei haven't been to Kyoto since his school had a trip there (that was a long time ago...!! Shocked ) and he mentioned something about a pillow fight.. I don't know with whom.

And that temple is the Kiyomizu Temple apparently.

That is all from me....my eyes are already sore from having to face the studying programme my mum registered me in the Internet. In short, I've been studying from the computer for HOURS, and my eyes can't take much more of this.
    Goodnight people!! Onion Sleepy Time
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Congrats Mrs. Takagi on your audition! Onion Thumbs Up If you do a commercial or do pictures, please post them here, if you can, so we can see! (oh, and if you are still having trouble with that picture, it is a photo of Oliver.)

I totally agree on the whole skinny factor with these two. My friend has a high metabolism, and she has to eat ALL THE TIME in order to just stay at a healthy weight. Once, she was sick for a couple weeks and lost like 5 or 6 pounds, just dropped them off. I understand that Asian people tend to be (or look) skinnier, but still! Being too skinny is not good!

See, we need to fly over there and stuff food down their throats and make them stay in bed all...day.....hmmmmmmmm, with us, that could be fun(mind meet gutter Cunning Onion ).

And, Mrs. Takagi, I understand the whole photoshop thing. Because when I found it, no one had mentioned which Twin it was, and I could not really tell in the photo. They 'perfected' it too much. Meanies! Don't you mess with our Twins! Onion To Kill

Thank you, Rena, for taking the time to post those pictures! I think they look really pretty. Now, if we could only understand the blog posts... Wall ... Onion
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri May 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Good morning! sunny
    I'm just here to drop off a few things before running off again. Must work hard, for the twins.
    Onion Study
    Alright, I entered this t-shirt designing contest in deviantart when all of a sudden, I decided to create shirts with the twins on it. Of course I wouldn't use it for the competition Razz I've sent one already, and it's...not bad from my perspective. I just hope someone would vote it there... Wall ... Onion This is my design for those who wants to see it;

Spoiler:

And these are what I did when I was taking a break from procrastinating. Very Happy Hope you senpais like it.

I'm aware the design's like my entry, but I'm telling you, it's the only one that fits! silent
    Twins appreciation - Page 34 Shirt_10

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Shirt_11

Now I want to wait for the blog translations...bookworm-senpai, I too hope those two would gain a LITTLE bit of weight. Skinny is fine and all, but there're times when it's just painful to look, ne?
    I'm gonna turn into a lazy bum too, see if my weight would increase or not. But apparently the fact is..you loose fat MORE when you sleep affraid So...yeah..
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat May 05, 2012 12:05 am

Rena, love the shirts! Onion Thumbs Up If I had a Deviant Art account I would totally vote for you, but, alas, I do not. I really liked the Shinpei one. Mostly because the coloring was nice and he was smiling.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat May 05, 2012 2:56 am

I am back! And officially on summer break!!! cheers

I am also officially a senior in college, this time next year I will officially be a university graduate Cool

Only a dozen or so more painful classes to pass. . . Onion Stress Load

It's so funny though, I've only been on summer break for the past 12 hours. . .and I'm already bored. . .I'm so used to studying, doing homework, research, etc. . .now I just don't know what to do with myself Onion Yawn

Luckily, I made a list!

1) Lots of Takagi fangirling

2) Catch up on some books and manga I've been meaning to read

3)Takagi fangirling

4) Watch a bunch of Japanese and/or Korean dramas and maybe a few decent Boys Love dramas/animes

5)Takagi fangirling

6)Learn to cook a few decent meals and some desserts

7)If I have some time. . .maybe write more Takagi related fanfics

Yosh! I'll do my best!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Moving on. . .Rena-chan, thanks as usual for the rough blog translations. I got pretty much the same thing you got, except for Shin's blog, I think he said he visited their grandmother's grave instead of their aunts grave. . .

I'm going to just take your word for Manpei's blog because I couldn't understand that one at all. . .O_o

Ryu Rena wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Manpei17

Onion XD I'm PRETTY SURE that's Manpei. I saved it from the first twins thread. It's true he's a little skinny, which is why I wonder..he and Shinpei eat A LOT, so how come they're still like...that? Suspect To me, I know the awesomeness of having very high metabolism (considering I too barely gain weight, I mean..160.5cm and 45kg??? Suspect and I was 158cm and 43kg last year too so you can see what I mean..) but to have THAT kind of skinny legs..

Manpei..for the first time in your life, don't be too active Onion Bows ... I think it's because he's always up to projects, filmings and plays that he burns off more than what he absorbs.

But MANPEI!! Seriously dude? Buff up Onion To Kill <== emotional mode

Haha, no, that wasn't the photo I was talking about, although it's another perfect example that proves our point. . .I'll have to dig around again to find the picture I was refering to. I think I meant to save it before, but chose not to because it just "rubbed me the wrong way". But both pictures are definitely Manpei's work haha

I agree in that they must eat a lot (I mean jeez, they talk about food enough, don't they?) They've mentioned that they've always been skinny, which I believe but still. . .I think maybe the food they eat isn't high enough in calories to gain weight? Maybe if they ate more meat and more foods high in calories, and then just loafed around more, they'd gain more weight.

(According to their profile in a magazine scan I saw, their shirt size is a mens small. . .)

I also can't help but wonder if Manpei's thinness has anything to do with why he's so prone to getting sick all the time. . . No I used to think that it was just in the wintertime that he always got sick ('cuz apparently the knucklehead just INSISTS on wearing light clothes all year round. . . Onion To Kill ) but looking at his blogs over the past few years, it seems like every other month, or every few months, he's got a bad cold, you know? Kind of makes me wonder if his body is strong enough to fight off germs and viruses and stuff. . .

I found this photo earlier and couldn't believe my eyes. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 34 20080810

Headesk Sweatdrop

If they don't start putting on weight soon, I say we all take a little field trip to their apartment. . .bake a whole mess of cakes, and then force feed them those same cakes!!!

And trust me, nothing would tickle my fancy more than to sit by the twins' bedside and feed them cake all day. . . Onion Love Eyes

Who's with me??

Ryu Rena wrote:But apparently the fact is..you loose fat MORE when you sleep So...yeah..

Impossible!!!

Onion Yellow Card

If that's true then I should be the same weight as the twins by now, because I sleep like a sloth. . . Onion Attacked by Te

OH YEAH! And about the whole audition thing. . .I was actually surprised myself.
    I usually don't like direct attention and being in the spotlight, but according to the judges I had "a cute personality, pretty eyes, flattering hair, star quality, a lovely figure, and was charming"

. . . .all this about a girl who spends most of her time in solitude with her nose in a book and is lazy about her looks. . . Rolling Eyes

But I must say, I was happy and proud when they told me I had passed and could go on to do a photoshoot for a portfolio. Very Happy But of course, everything good in life has a catch to it, doesn't it. . .? Very Happy

Believe it or not, without giving the finalists any prior knowledge or warning, they told us "In order to hold your spot for the photoshoot, you must right now pay by cash, check or credit card, $279 or make three seperate payments of $99. . ."

Me: "Whoa, wait, hold on. . .WTF are you talking about??" Onion Outrage

That's right; no warning, no notice, no heads up, no anything. The people from this so-called talent agency expected all the contestants who passed the audition to cough up some major money, right then and there. Being a full time college student with only a part time job, naturally I didn't have the money. And I certainly knew better than to think my parents would've paid for me. . .
    So I asked one of the guys if I could just come back on the day of the photoshoot (which isn't until late May) and just pay then, and he said "no".

So I left.

No photoshoot, no contract, no nothing. Just a sheet of paper with all the comments that the judges had for me during my audtion. Even though I was beyond pissed at the outcome of all my hardwork and stressing over the audtion, I guess it kind of pumped up my self-esteem a bit. Because I'm telling you, 4 years ago, I would have NEVER thought I could even try something like this. And now I know that the next time I want to audition for a talent show or something (which I still plan to do) I can do it Onion Skipping

Oh, and I'm totally diggin your t-shirt designs, Rena-chan. . .you have a real knack for creativity!! Onion Thumbs Up The first design even looks like something the Twinpei's might wear!

Although I'd personally love a t-shirt with the twins' profiles on it. . . Onion Starry Eyes I'd probably be the only one in the state who knows who they are! LOL!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat May 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Yay, Mrs. Takagi, for Summer break! Let the massive fangirling begin!

About your audition, to be honest, it sounds like a scam. No 'legit' company would have asked for that kind of cash that fast. You were wise to leave. But at least YOU got a self-esteem boost. And I wish you luck in future out-of-your-box pursuits Onion Thumbs Up I am the same way about being a homebody. I don't really put myself out there very much. I have gotten better for the years, but I still prefer to just stay home with a good book than to go, well, anywhere Onion :3 Sigh
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Yay, Mrs. Takagi, for Summer break! Let the massive fangirling begin!

About your audition, to be honest, it sounds like a scam. No 'legit' company would have asked for that kind of cash that fast. You were wise to leave. But at least YOU got a self-esteem boost. And I wish you luck in future out-of-your-box pursuits Onion Thumbs Up I am the same way about being a homebody. I don't really put myself out there very much. I have gotten better for the years, but I still prefer to just stay home with a good book than to go, well, anywhere Onion :3 Sigh

You're totally right, Bookworm.

Now that I think about it, there were a couple of other red flags that should've helped me realize beforehand that that whole set up was a fake. . . .

Like the fact that they only told me that I had been selected for the audition the day BEFORE I was supposed to show up Rolling Eyes Who gives someone less than 24 hours notice for a thing like that?? It's like they didn't even want to give me a chance to think about it.

But like you said, I'm happy for the experience, and thanks for the good luck wishes again Hug I'm a dancer, so if I'm lucky, you guys may see a video online someday of me "Shaking what my mother gave me" more or less. . . Razz

And trust me, I'm still a homebody. This past winter break, I went an entire week (exactly 7 days) without ever leaving my house. My parents say that I'm the only person they know who puts herself in solitary confinement. . .lol
    It's just nice to have no place to go and nothing to do, you know? And what happens in books can be a lot more interesting that what's happening in real life anyway
    Onion Drinks Tea

Speaking of "real life", lookee lookee what I found on youtube today!

I think Shinpei answered all the questions correctly. . .he's beautiful and smart!! Wooby Onion Eyes
    I think Manpei got all his answer right too, but I couldn't see what his board said. . .I'm starting to think that these two understand a decent amount of English. . . . Cunnin Onion Idea
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am

That. Video. Is. PURE EPICNESS!!! Onion XD I was laughing and laughing and at one point I nearly fell off the chair! But it's too bad we didn't get to see Manpei in a pink dress. Shinpei would like that ve~~ry much, ne? Twisted Evil Takagi-senpai, can you find the video before Manpei wears the dress? I really wanna see Shinpei's..stare Twisted Evil and what he did to earn that dress.

But yeah, I think these two know a small amount of english, so next time we see them, we won't have a problem conversing with them in english, just hope they don't forget too much.. Neutral

Oh, Shinpei posted a picture on his fb wall, it's a picture of Chao-kun! I don't really understand what he wrote there though... silent
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun May 06, 2012 1:55 am

Ryu Rena wrote:That. Video. Is. PURE EPICNESS!!! Onion XD I was laughing and laughing and at one point I nearly fell off the chair! But it's too bad we didn't get to see Manpei in a pink dress. Shinpei would like that ve~~ry much, ne? Twisted Evil Takagi-senpai, can you find the video before Manpei wears the dress? I really wanna see Shinpei's..stare Twisted Evil and what he did to earn that dress.

But yeah, I think these two know a small amount of english, so next time we see them, we won't have a problem conversing with them in english, just hope they don't forget too much.. Neutral

Oh, Shinpei posted a picture on his fb wall, it's a picture of Chao-kun! I don't really understand what he wrote there though... silent

That video was totally hilarious, wasn't it? Razz

I showed my sister the part where they had to write 1-10 in English, my sis almost spat out the food she was chewing. . .lol

As for the part wear Manpei comes in wearing the dress. . .unfortunately that one isn't available yet. . . Sad This one I just posted was only uploaded about two weeks ago

I wish whoever uploads these videos would just post up the whole thing instead of just little bits and pieces. . . Onion To Kill But never fear, now that I'm free for the summer, I'll have plenty of time to look up more unseen, Takagi related videos, so I'll keep an eye out for it Onion Thumbs Up

Oh and about that picture Shin uploaded. . .I think the translation said that it was Chao-kun's brother Neo in the picture (could be wrong though) but I do recall him mentioning Neo-kun in the past. . .

Ichigo-kurimu hasn't translated any blogs in the past 2 weeks, and it's causing me major distress. . . Onion Cursed/Down
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun May 06, 2012 4:37 am

Look what the lovely ichigo-kurimu just posted on tumblr. . .
    oh, my heart. . . . Onion Love

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 am

Thank you~~ Takagi-senpai!!! I love you
    It was Neo? Hm..I guess the google translate wrong. I did see Neo's name but I couldn't make up what it was being said because it also mentioned Chao. Oh well, whatever it is, they have one of their loveable doggies with them Very Happy but I still want LOVE-kun...

And..those..pictures of..Manpei..
    OHGOD THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! Onion Blush I especially love the last picture!! But I love all of them too so I edited them Very Happy I'll leave the other two for later, my body's sore from having to sit down for too long.

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Forlor10

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Manpei18

^ When I first saw this, I thought it was Shinpei Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun May 06, 2012 5:49 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Thank you~~ Takagi-senpai!!! I love you
    It was Neo? Hm..I guess the google translate wrong. I did see Neo's name but I couldn't make up what it was being said because it also mentioned Chao. Oh well, whatever it is, they have one of their loveable doggies with them Very Happy but I still want LOVE-kun...

And..those..pictures of..Manpei..
    OHGOD THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! Onion Blush I especially love the last picture!! But I love all of them too so I edited them Very Happy I'll leave the other two for later, my body's sore from having to sit down for too long.

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Manpei18

^ When I first saw this, I thought it was Shinpei Razz

Ah, the pleasure is all mine, Rena-chan!

Consider these photos as the kick-off to a summer filled with tons of Takagi fangirling on my part! cheers

And thanks for editing them too, I do look forward to your edited photos so very much. . . :3 Nodding

He definitely looks like he could pass for 15 or 16 here, doesn't he?

OMG, I totally thought he looked like Shinpei in that last photo too! You totally read my mind!!! affraid

They definitely look more alike in photos where they're smiling/smirking with their mouths closed. . .when they smile big with their teeth showing, you can definitely tell them apart

Shinpei's chubby cheeks give him away when he smiles extra hard. . . Very Happy

Is it just my imagination (and wishful thinking) but does Manpei's face seem fuller in general these days? For a while last year, his face was kind of gaunt and sunken in, but nowadays his face seems rounder. . .I dunno, it's probably just me again lol

I'll stay on the look out for more Takagi photos! I'm hoping the twins will post another picture of them together soon Onion Skipping

And out of curiousity Rena-chan, why exactly where you sitting down for so long that it actually caused you to get sore? confused
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun May 06, 2012 6:18 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And thanks for editing them too, I do look forward to your edited photos so very much. . . :3 Nodding

Thank you, and it's my pleasure to edit these beautiful twins' pictures so they'd look more beautiful. That way, our fangirling will NEVER stop and the world will know how crazy we are Gleaming Onion Eyes Not to mention, my edits are flooding google image result whenever I type in 'Takagi twins' XD

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Is it just my imagination (and wishful thinking) but does Manpei's face seem fuller in general these days? For a while last year, his face was kind of gaunt and sunken in, but nowadays his face seems rounder. . .I dunno, it's probably just me again lol

I thought I was the only one who noticed! Yeah, I noticed, Man's face seems to get..chubbier somehow. But that's good! He'll be as cute as Shinpei at the least. And..I really REALLY want to see them almost 99.9% identical. From the smile to the face to the chubby cheeks.

Am I the only one who wants that..? Neutral

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And out of curiousity Rena-chan, why exactly where you sitting down for so long that it actually caused you to get sore? confused

Actually, my mum bought me this programme in the computer called 'Score A' where all the latest syllabus of every subject is located. It's actually a programme from the government to the students ranging from preshoolers to highschool seniors (aka..me) for us to study.
    Other than just notes, Score A also has a virtual examhall with its own time-limit so the students could train themselves to answer quickly and efficiently.

Trust me..most of us couldn't answer all the questions in time, especially History, physics, chemistry and additional math...

Whole reason I'm sore is because I've been reading and doing the exams since this morning...
    And now my butt is as flat as pancakes.. Headesk Sweatdrop

In all honesty, it's a small price to pay because it helped me GREATLY in my Lower Secondary Assessment 2 years ago (managed to score 6A's out of 8 ). That's actually a national exam for 15-year-olds and is set and examined by the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate. Now I'm taking my Malaysian Certificate of Education (major MAJOR exam) to go into a good university.

The exam's this November but since it's a huge thing, I'm preparing starting from now because it'll cover what I've learnt for the past 2 years. And there are around..150 subtopics to cover. So..you understand..right??

Dead Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun May 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Is it just my imagination (and wishful thinking) but does Manpei's face seem fuller in general these days? For a while last year, his face was kind of gaunt and sunken in, but nowadays his face seems rounder. . .I dunno, it's probably just me again lol

I thought I was the only one who noticed! Yeah, I noticed, Man's face seems to get..chubbier somehow. But that's good! He'll be as cute as Shinpei at the least. And..I really REALLY want to see them almost 99.9% identical. From the smile to the face to the chubby cheeks.

Am I the only one who wants that..? Neutral

I had no idea that you wanted to see the twins look identical so badly!! Surprised It's been a while since they looked 100% identical though, I think they mentioned in an interview that they started looking "slightly different" when they were in junior high.

That'll be interesting though. . .I wonder if they'll be able to pull that off anymore. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:And out of curiousity Rena-chan, why exactly where you sitting down for so long that it actually caused you to get sore? confused

Actually, my mum bought me this programme in the computer called 'Score A' where all the latest syllabus of every subject is located. It's actually a programme from the government to the students ranging from preshoolers to highschool seniors (aka..me) for us to study.
    Other than just notes, Score A also has a virtual examhall with its own time-limit so the students could train themselves to answer quickly and efficiently.

Trust me..most of us couldn't answer all the questions in time, especially History, physics, chemistry and additional math...

Whole reason I'm sore is because I've been reading and doing the exams since this morning...
    And now my butt is as flat as pancakes.. Headesk Sweatdrop

In all honesty, it's a small price to pay because it helped me GREATLY in my Lower Secondary Assessment 2 years ago (managed to score 6A's out of 8 ). That's actually a national exam for 15-year-olds and is set and examined by the Malaysian Examinations Syndicate. Now I'm taking my Malaysian Certificate of Education (major MAJOR exam) to go into a good university.

The exam's this November but since it's a huge thing, I'm preparing starting from now because it'll cover what I've learnt for the past 2 years. And there are around..150 subtopics to cover. So..you understand..right??

Dead Onion

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . .I see. Shocked

You know, I'm always fascinated by the education systems in different countries.
    The American School system is always trying to crank out new ways of improving the test scores of students. . . .since apparently American kids are dumber than a box of rocks. . . Rolling Eyes

Like they're starting to take away things that were still really popular when I was in elementary school like art class, music class and recess. . . T_T
    All just so kids can have more time to learn "more important" things like reading and math and science, etc. . .

How is a kid going to have any self-identity if you snatch all the creative outlets from them at such an early age??? Mad

Ah, well, I'm rambling now, but that's the deal over here. Colleges area whole different story though. . .

Anyway, I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future exams, Rena-chan. Onion Bows
    Anytime you feel stressed out or feel like you won't make it, just remember that the Twinpei's are working hard and they want us to work hard too Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Show how much you really respect and admire them by doing your best, ne? ^_^ (That's the only thing that got me through my recent exams. . .)

And now my lovely fellow fangirls. . .I have for you more dazzling photos courtesy of ichigo-kurimu on tumblr Onion Drinks Tea I guess they're to kind of make up for the lack of blog translations, ne? LOL

Spoiler:

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Great edits Rena! I like the borders that you use. Congrats on taking over the search engines with your images :3 Nodding

Thank you Mrs. Takagi for sharing all those pictures! I am glad that Manpei looks slightly chubbier. It is weird that he looks so much like Shinpei. I think they look the most alike when they have funny faces. Because than Manpei picks up some of Shinpei's traits.

And gosh dang it Manpei! Drink some orange juice for pity's sake! ENOUGH WITH BEING SICK! (bad cop routine)

(good cop routine) Poor Manpei. I hope he feels better. I also hope that he is not missing work due to his illness (unless he got ill due to his work Suspect ) Is Shinpei not working right now or is he somewhere else? Because he will need to play nurse again. I hope he doesn't get sick to.

Okay, sorry, I just wanted to play the old good-cop-bad-cop routine for once. But seriously! Someone get him some OJ and some tissues. We can't have a sick Manpei!
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Empty Re: Twins Appreciation

Post by SariLee Sun May 06, 2012 7:11 pm

I wish I could stay and fangirl more, but I have to wait until I'm done unpacking all my college stuff Onion Cursed/Down

All I can say for now is: MANPEI! Why are you still blonde?! Onion To Kill

And seriously...another cold? Good gracious, boy, it's summer. Shouldn't he know better by now? At least Shinpei's there to take care of him....
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon May 07, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks for all the exam support senpai!! cheers I've started my first paper today and it's...well...I have no idea what I wrote for the first paper. Neutral But it went well, somewhet.
    And yes! The twins' hardworking style is boosting me on! I just wish I can cure this craziness of studying last minute. Really..I can't take it if I study long before the exam starts, it makes me forget.

And those pictures of Manpei are simply sublime... Onion Love I'd love to edit them, but none of them are edit-worthy with my non-existant photoshop... Someday I WILL get that thing!!

SariLee wrote:And seriously...another cold? Good gracious, boy, it's summer. Shouldn't he know better by now? At least Shinpei's there to take care of him....

Ah, small mistake there Sarilee-senpai Very Happy it's actually still very much spring there, I guess it's near season change now that it's near June. Living in the equator sometimes suck...you don't see the beauty the seasons get to give and you only got rain and sun throughout the year... Corner of Woe
    And right now is almost rainy season and lemme tell ya...
    My hair is a friggin' afro!! afro And I'm not liking it....

As for Manpei and his sickness..*sigh* we should as well make Shinpei a nurse and made him wear a pink dress with his brother's constant sickness. I wonder what Manpei's reaction would be if say..one day Shinpei decided to be devious and dress like a nurse. Cunnin Onion Idea

Ohohohohohohohoho....the things that're going through my mind... Cunning Onion

EDIT:
    The twins posted a couple of *food* pictures that apparently..for the first time of my knowledge, Manpei grilled. These are apparently okonomiyaki, and boy..these look GOOD!!
    Lol, Manpei sure put lots of syrup on his Razz But I find it cute that they're eating using identical plates and chopsticks. And Manpei cooks for Shinpei. HUSBAND AND WIFE MOMENT!!!! Onion Skipping

No, really..THEY'RE TOO CUTE LIKE THIS!!! I can't stop squealing now!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Manpei19

^ This is Shinpei's

Twins appreciation - Page 34 Manpei20

^ This is Manpei's.

Now that I think of it, Manpei almost always steals Shinpei's food, and I bet he'd steal a few bites of this, or at least Shinpei would spoon-fed him.. I can't the image of Shinpei spoon-feeding Manpei or vice-versa out of my head!!
    Onion Love Eyes Onion Blush
    Someone help me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:45 am