Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon May 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Yo~

It's officially my first monday on summer break. . .where do I plan to spend it you ask?

That's right!!

At the library!!

Onion Icy Breeze

I'm not kidding, as soon as I eat, get washed up and get dressed I'm going to my neighborhood library to bury myself in some books and manga for a couple of hours.

Because I'm a nerd, you know? study Nothing makes me happier than going to the library, collecting a stack of resonably interesting books and just pouring myself into them. . .

Actually I'm doing it for another reason too. You see, this May officially marks the one year annieversary of when I first discovered Ouran High School Host Club cheers And I don't just mean the live-action drama, I mean the first time I discovered the entire franchise. I remember watching the first episode of the anime version online. . . .and I remember being slightly put off by the "twincest" at first between Hikaru and Kaoru. . .and then later found it to be hilarious Razz

I had JUST finished watching all the anime episodes when I was looking it up on wikipedia on day and discovered that they were making into a live action drama Very Happy

Hey wait a minute. . . .I guess this is also technically the annieversary of when I officially discovered Manpei and Shinpei Takagi Surprised When I saw a picture of them I recall thinking "aw, those kids are so cute and innocent looking. . .they'll make a great Hikaru and Kaoru. . . ."

*Cut to me finding out that they graduated from high school the same year I started high school. . . Headesk Sweatdrop *

So yeah, since I've watched both the anime and the live-action series (literally) a thousand times, I figured that I'd go backwards and start reading the manga for Ouran. . .lol

Alright, enough of my drivel!!

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Living in the equator sometimes suck...you don't see the beauty the seasons get to give and you only got rain and sun throughout the year...
    And right now is almost rainy season and lemme tell ya...
    My hair is a friggin' afro!! And I'm not liking it....

I don't understand how you people who live near the equator can stand it. . .it's only hot where I live for 3 months out of the year (although global warming has been making it last even longer) and I can't even take THAT. I went to Florida on vacation with my family a few years ago in the middle of July. . .
    No one told me that the air was so damn thick and humid down there!!! Onion To Kill I mean, it was 90 degrees and it rained on and off the entire time we were there. . . .needless to say, my hair also was transformed into a giant afro-puff. . .and I was NOT happy about that. . . Mad

As far as Manpei getting sick (again) though, aside from the possiblity that he maybe caught it from someone else, I contribute his illness to being a workaholic and having an already weak immune system.
    I can't help but wonder if having a little extra body fat would help remedy his problem as well . . .just sayin. . . . Rolling Eyes

I really hope he gets well soon though, even though he's probably gonna be sick again by the end of the month. . .>_<

Thepinkbookworm wrote:(good cop routine) Poor Manpei. I hope he feels better. I also hope that he is not missing work due to his illness (unless he got ill due to his work ) Is Shinpei not working right now or is he somewhere else? Because he will need to play nurse again. I hope he doesn't get sick to.

From what I understand, when the twins get sick, unless it's the flu or something major like that, they still go to work anyway. They've mentioned in the past having to go to a photoshoot/interview or filming while having a cold, or in Shinpei's case, hay fever.
    (I get hay fever quite often. . . .NOT fun. No )

I'm not sure if Shin is working on something right now. . .I mean, are they never NOT working on something?
    And we still dont know what the heck he spent all that time filming for away from home last month, I mean not even a little hint or anything. . . .Shinpei, when can you tell us???
    Onion Stress Load

It must be pretty good if he hasn't gotten permission to talk about it yet. . . all I know is that the suspense is killing me. . . Onion Cursed/Down

Ah, I had something to talk about with you guys that I kind of wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on (it kind of has to do with the twins) but I've jabbered on long enough just now (and my food is done) so I'll come back in a bit and jabber on about this later. . .lol

Oh yeah, before I forget, Ichigo-kurimu posted up the following info about "Playstar" on tumblr. . .

I went to watch Playstar on Apr 28th. At Space Zero, there were flowers for Manpei from Hattori Bisco, Ouran staff, mom & dad (Shinpei why didn’t you add ur name to it? Manpei did it at the one for yours XD), and fans.

The theatre was pretty small so sitting in the 8th row, centre section we had a good view of every thing. Although we had taken out our binoculars there was no use for them.

“Playstar” tells the story of Dousa Kenji, who as a child has always wanted to be a hero.

To fulfill his dreams of becoming an action actor, he moved to Tokyo but life wasn’t as easy as he had hoped. With his director friend Hamamachi and script writer Nameshi they form their own “hero” story in hopes of gaining recognition.

One day the trio gets their hands on a very important piece of information. They hope to “save” Japan. Unfortunatly our three men aren’t so smart. XD

Manpei plays Nameshi, a rather narcissist script writer who is not having any luck selling his stories. He’s the only one who’s in his 20s, so still has great dreams of being a successful script writer.

His character is pretty funny. (But oh gosh, he has skinny legs O_o) He did a geki-blue impersonation to the delight of all his fans.

And yes in the end, I did buy the DVD. Although I’m not sure if I’d ever watch this play again. LOL

What do you guys think, hm?

I'll be back laterz!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue May 08, 2012 2:44 am

Yo! I'm back again! Cool

Had a lovely time at the library today. . .after 3 hours I gave myself a wicked headache, and then came straight home. . . Neutral

Anyway, no more of my usual drabble. . .onto that thing I wanted to talk to you guys about. . . .

So lately I've been reading this set of blog entries by the title of "Gaijin Smash" ('gaijin'being the Japanese word for 'foreigner' or 'outsider'). The guy who wrote all the blogs, goes by the screen name of 'Azrael', but in a nutshell he's this African-American man who moved to Tokyo (around 2005 I believe) to be an English teacher. So over the past few years he's been keeping up a blog to tell of all his musings about teaching high school kids (and later on adults) English as well as a bunch of absolutely hilarious stories of things about Japanese people and Japanese culture that he just does not and CANNOT understand Razz

From what I can tell, he just recently had a baby with his wife, who is also Japanese, and he's still living in Tokyo teaching.

Anyway, I just recently read a terribly entertaining rant he had about something that's currently taking over Japanese (and South Korean) culture: "The Attack of the Green Eaters aka Pretty Boys"

Long story short, he went on this rant about how not so long ago, Japan was dominated by big, muscular, sweaty, manly-men (aka "Meat Eaters") who were tough and aggressive, etc, etc. But nowadays, Japanese men have done a complete 180 and taking a liking to doing things like getting highlights in their hair, wearing make-up, being super thin, wearing jewelry,and making themselves look androgynous (basically male and female at the same time).

Anyone make the connection yet? Onion Breeze

My whole thing was that 2-3 years ago, I would've TOOOOOOOOOTALLY sided with him. I was all about tall, rough, manly-men who oozed raw masculinity. Seriously, there was nothing that I couldn't stand more than pretty, "flower boys" with feminine features. . .

Cut to the current me. . .obsessing over Japanese twins who are not only pretty for being grown men, but they're prettier than most women. . .including me!!!! Onion T_T

Anyway, my whole thing was that this particular guy thinks that this whole "pretty boy" takeover is only a passing fad that will eventually lose popularity. The following questions I have for you guys are. . .

1) Do you think that Japan's obsession with "pretty men" will eventually fade away?

2) Why do you think young women are so obsessed with pretty men in the first place? Like, just what is it about them that women love so much anyway?

My personal answers to these questions are. . .

1) I'm not sure

2) I don't know. . . Onion Pick Nose

I wanna know what you guys think!!!

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue May 08, 2012 5:29 am

Aw man..I'd love to go and watch Manpei being funny. But since I don't really know that much about Manpei's play, I'm just gonna let that pass. Although secretly I really REALLY wanna watch it in the first place...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:As far as Manpei getting sick (again) though, aside from the possiblity that he maybe caught it from someone else, I contribute his illness to being a workaholic and having an already weak immune system.
    I can't help but wonder if having a little extra body fat would help remedy his problem as well . . .just sayin. . . .

Could be, but there are also times where he had to wake up very early right? Especially if there are filmings going on like what happened to Shin a few months ago. Plus, we ALL know Manpei's obsession with that plunge V-neck shirt of his which he wears IN EVERY. FRIGGIN'. SEASON. Rolling Eyes

Spring, summer, autumn, winter, night, day, morning, season change, heck, maybe even in the bathroom! That V-neck shirt will always be there by his side. Neutral
    Makes me wonder..
    Was Shinpei the one who bought that shirt for him? Since he loves it so much...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Long story short, he went on this rant about how not so long ago, Japan was dominated by big, muscular, sweaty, manly-men (aka "Meat Eaters") who were tough and aggressive, etc, etc. But nowadays, Japanese men have done a complete 180 and taking a liking to doing things like getting highlights in their hair, wearing make-up, being super thin, wearing jewelry,and making themselves look androgynous (basically male and female at the same time).

Anyone make the connection yet? Onion Breeze

You have no idea...how hard I was laughing when I read that Onion XD Until no voice came out of me, that's how hard. Seriously, even I was surprised! I saw in the net how different Japanese guys then and now. It's like Japan's becoming a pop country where androgynous men are taking over and the females are swooning over them. Back then, I can see the guys are very...manly with the serious facial expression, short hair, buff'd body and the gruffness in the voice.

It's like we stepped into an anime or something.. Shocked
    But hey, I prefer androgynous guys all the way! Even if they're prettier than me... Razz Plus, Man-chan and Shin-chan are androgynous-ish kinda way and look how well THEY turned out. Wink

Mrs.Takagi wrote:1) Do you think that Japan's obsession with "pretty men" will eventually fade away?

2) Why do you think young women are so obsessed with pretty men in the first place? Like, just what is it about them that women love so much anyway?

1) No, and it better not because they're cuter that way!!

2) I dunno..guess we're just so tired of men looking so buff and egoistic all the time. Pretty boys give off that 'refreshing' feeling y'know Razz Like Shinpei, when we see him, we feel like smiling until our cheeks hurt because he's THAT adorable. Add when he pouts then it's the motherload of 'KYAAAA!!'s from us.

And that's my 2 cents, but I don't know about you senpais because cute men always make me feel so young because of the constant fangirling over them.

Oh, Shinpei updated and he took a picture of a sunset and a pair of....cows. That's right people, COWS.
    Apparently he visited a ranch and just got back from Nagoya. But you ladies would have to read it yourselves because I have NO IDEA how to help translate it with google..

And for that, I even whapped my own lazy butt to edit this beauty!

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Posing10

Gosh..I really miss the frames... Corner of Woe
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Empty Re: Twins Appreciation

Post by SariLee Tue May 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    1) Do you think that Japan's obsession with "pretty men" will eventually fade away?

1. I think it'll fade. Just like in America, fads come and go. (seriously, remember clogs?). Although I think this trend will last a little while (at least I hope it does! :<3: ). This "pretty man" thing is pretty recent, so I imagine we've got at least another ten years of beautiful boys Onion Love

2. I think like most fads, the women just eventually fall victim to the trend. The more "pretty men" they see and the less "strong guys" that are around...they're more inclined to start falling for the "pretty men" ...at least that's my psychological standpoint on it. I'm sure they hated the fad when it first started but eventually they just fell victim to the trend. I don't think there's anything particularly special about the "pretty men", I think it's just another trend. Times change, pretty soon they'll be a new trend.

...there's my two cents Onion Drinks Tea
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 pm

SariLee wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

1. I think it'll fade. Just like in America, fads come and go. (seriously, remember clogs?). Although I think this trend will last a little while (at least I hope it does! :<3: ). This "pretty man" thing is pretty recent, so I imagine we've got at least another ten years of beautiful boys Onion Love

2. I think like most fads, the women just eventually fall victim to the trend. The more "pretty men" they see and the less "strong guys" that are around...they're more inclined to start falling for the "pretty men" ...at least that's my psychological standpoint on it. I'm sure they hated the fad when it first started but eventually they just fell victim to the trend. I don't think there's anything particularly special about the "pretty men", I think it's just another trend. Times change, pretty soon they'll be a new trend.

...there's my two cents Onion Drinks Tea

I'm with SariLee.

1. It will probably fade. Cultures go through phases of what they consider attractive, for example, Chinese liking small feet, corsets, hoop skirts, guys with long hair, etc. Cultures are always changing what they consider attractive, and people will eventually probably adjust to what is considered 'pretty.'

2. It might be sort of like men who like 'cute' girls, who pretend to be little. Kind of like that sort of attraction is finally coming over to the woman's side. But our side is viewing it more, depending on how 'pretty' and young the guys look, like we are acting like their mothers. Just view our posts about Manpei's sickness. We all of the sudden went all Mother Hen on him, wanting to take care of him, etc. On the other hand, if the boys look less little-boy and more mixed-gender, perhaps then it is delving into, kind of, the Yaoui (spelling?) obsession some girls have. That 'forbidden' factor of boys looking like girls or something.

Yeah, if any of that made sense, those are my theories.

(oh, and just from my side, I don't really like the pretty boys fad. I like the twins, but I really think they look attractive when they, well, look like guys. Casual, fun, but not too feminine. I tend to like guys who, well, look and act like guys. Nothing too macho, but just regular guys.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 am

Meh, when it becomes a trend, things would just go into hyperdrive and people; who would normally hate it would eventually fall victim for it. And then the trend fades and over time people would still remember it and then wishing it'll come back. Much like how the K-Pop fever is going global right now.
    Whether it be the dancing or the cute dancers/singers, who knows, people are slowly falling for it. The previous fever was Bieber fever (and I'm so GLAD I wasn't one of the girls going crazy over him Razz ) so now would be cute boy-fever, and I'm liking it!

Thepinkbookworm wrote:We all of the sudden went all Mother Hen on him, wanting to take care of him, etc. On the other hand, if the boys look less little-boy and more mixed-gender, perhaps then it is delving into, kind of, the Yaoui (spelling?) obsession some girls have. That 'forbidden' factor of boys looking like girls or something.

Well, who wouldn't?? That man's sick one too many times and so far..I blame on his choice of clothing... Evil or Very Mad
    And lol Razz at the mixed gender. Actually it's called 'yaoi' where two guys are going at it. And umm...I'm one of those girls.. Corner of Woe but how can I NOT like it after watching Hikaru and Kaoru doing their forbidden brotherly love thing?! Ever since then, I've been obsessed over shonen-ai and yaoi. I find it...intriguing...somewhat Embarassed Plus..in almost EVERY shonen anime I watch, there's BOUND to have a veeeeeeery slight shonen-ai in them. ALWAYS. You could say Japanese like those kinds of things, not just girls (yes..I know guys who like yaoi too.. Shocked )

Plus..all of us here practically wishes the twins have a semi-incestuous relationship... Big Laugh But deep in my heart..they're practically married to each other. Just look at those matching golden rings!

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I like the twins, but I really think they look attractive when they, well, look like guys. Casual, fun, but not too feminine. I tend to like guys who, well, look and act like guys. Nothing too macho, but just regular guys.

I agree with you there bookworm-senpai. I really miss the time these two would still keep their long black hair and looking slightly matured (not that I'm complaining their now 'young' looks of course) but really.. They're getting their hair done more than we can ever count.. Neutral But hey, Manpei and Shinpei are still Manpei and Shinpei, I'm not going to argue with that.

On a completely random side-note, I just found out that Asians prefer incestuous relationship. I was surfing around finding some infos about twins when I read the headline 'INCEST IS A COMMON FEATURE IN ASIA'

my reaction --> . . . . . Suspect What?

I'm an Asian..and I have NO IDEA about this whatsoever. Now I know why the senior twin girls in my school and my twin guy friends are so..touchy with each other. One time, the twin boys decided to reannact Hikaru and Kaoru's brotherly love thing while we're in the canteen..! I know I saw their lips brushed!! I KNOW IT!!!

Now if only Shinpei and Manpei are to do that... Cunning Onion
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Since we are kind of slow with updates from the Twins ( Crying or Very sad ) I want to ask about something. Rena kind of mentioned it in her post above, but I want to ask: What is the appeal of Yaoi? Why do girls(and some guys) like the guy-with-guy relationship stuff? And does anyone here agree with the preference for incestuous relationships?

I am just curious about the reasoning that fans of that stuff have for liking Yaoi, etc.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed May 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Since we are kind of slow with updates from the Twins ( Crying or Very sad ) I want to ask about something. Rena kind of mentioned it in her post above, but I want to ask: What is the appeal of Yaoi? Why do girls(and some guys) like the guy-with-guy relationship stuff? And does anyone here agree with the preference for incestuous relationships?

I am just curious about the reasoning that fans of that stuff have for liking Yaoi, etc.

Good question bookworm, I guess the same thing could be asked of why so many guys enjoy watching to women getting it on. . .

I'm still trying to figure out for myself why I enjoy yaoi so much. I've come to a couple of conclusion, but keep in mind, they're just personal thoughts/opinions. . . .

1) Yaoi animes/dramas are way less boring to me that shows that revolve around a heterosexual couple. I mean, we've all seen that before, right? Nothing new. . .

2)Yaoi shows that real love and passion knows so race, gender, age, etc, etc. And again, personally speaking. . .it annoys me and saddens me to see men in the media and real life constantly trying to hurt/kill each other just to prove some stupid point (or even worse, showing who is the more masculine and dominating Mad ) Watching two men who have something in common and having a romance develop between those said men is very refreshing to me. . .it's like they're actually showing hope and potentional for their gender.

3)I approve of gay relationships in general cheers You can't put a label on love, as far as I see it; of who can and can't be together based on outer appearance or personal beliefs. And as far as sexual action. . .as long as the people involved are legal and give consent, I don't see how it's wrong, much less anyone else's beeswax. . . .

Um, as far as incestuous relationships go. . .before being introduced to Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, I never actually gave that much thought. . . Razz I find it strange yet. . .intriguing Suspect I've heard of real life siblings (many of them, ironically twins) who end up having incestous relations. . .I can't help but think that "twincest" is more of a 'Us vs Them' thing, like it all just ties back into that mysterious and hard to understand 'twin connection.'

I think it's a bit odd, but not totally bad. As for other types of incest (parent/child, cousins, aunt/nephew, uncle/niece, etc)uhhh...I really can't say at this point. . . No

I think it's a bad idea if you plan to reproduce. . .too much genetic similarities that could cause birth defects n all that. . .

You'll have to come back to me on that one. . . .

Anywho, I apologize for not having any new Takagi-material these past few days, I guess ichigo-kurimu is taking a "brief" hiatus from translating their blogs. . . Rolling Eyes And there haven't been any new photos available of them yet either. . . .

But as always, the second I find something, I'll post it right up here, ne? Cool
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu May 10, 2012 2:26 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Since we are kind of slow with updates from the Twins ( Crying or Very sad ) I want to ask about something. Rena kind of mentioned it in her post above, but I want to ask: What is the appeal of Yaoi? Why do girls(and some guys) like the guy-with-guy relationship stuff? And does anyone here agree with the preference for incestuous relationships?

I'm with Takagi-senpai, heterosexual couple..I kinda find it boring. To me, somehow, the guy-and-guy pairing spark up some interest because their love is so sweet yet taboo, but they don't care what people think as long as they have each other. It's so refreshing, and it's like I'm seeing a point of view that's different yet the same.

I don't know why I like yaoi, I guess the whole new world opened my eyes and see how they live their lives. Plus, I find it cute, and that alone can't be explained. It's like someone asks us "why do you like the twins? Sure they're nice and cute but there are other actors too".I can never answer that because it's an interest. That word speaks for itself.

Regarding incest..I'm not sure about that too. I guess siblings (mostly twins) just live with each other for so long and know each other so well, they just..spark some interest and start to like each other I suppose.

UPDATE!!!!
    Manpei just posted a new blog post and it. Is. A. Novel. BUT it wasn't that hard for google to translate it so now I'm giving a brief heads-up. No more in summary form..I'm doing it in point form now!;

-He apologized for the lack of update

-He's got a fever, runny nose and cough

-Apparently he's not that well yet

-His stageplay's been completed and he thanked everyone who watched

-He felt the difficulty and the fun straight from heart

-Mizuki gave him advice (dunno who that is..)

-Manpei mentioned a big brother named Tsuda (but it's not very clear..)

-He was supported by the seniors all the way

-Trial and error works the best! Onion Thumbs Up

-He felt great as an actor thanks to our constant fangirling support *..cough*

-Yesterday, the demon princess practice began

-He was pounding with anticipation for practice

-He apparently improved his social skills

-Everyone was speaking nervously the first day

-Now he needs to remember their names (lol.. Razz )

-Today, after lunch, he's got swords practice

-He's feeling pumped up and ready to make people smile

-Shinpei made him curry

-It was too delicious he doesn't want to refill them, yet he wants to

-He took a picture with the curry Shinpei made with love. Here it is;

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Manpei21

I can just see a crooning Shinpei spoon-feeding a sick Manpei... Onion Love For some reason..I wanna have a taste of that curry, it looks rather good, and I do have knacks for spicy food. But the twins constant love to each other is delicious enough...

Onion Love Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Thank you girls, so far, for your responses! I was just curious about why people like that specific relationship.

Thank you Rena for posting the blog! I found it funny about him having to be 'social' with others. He is really stepping out there now. And, for me, I would have underlined, highlighted, etc. swords practice Exclamation I really want to see him all kick-butt again. And with a sword.... Onion Love It will be so cool(if someone posts videos of the play.)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri May 11, 2012 11:58 am

No problem! Onion Thumbs Up
    I'd love to see Manpei kick butts again too because he just looks so cool like that! If swords fighting is now Man's thing, I wonder what Shinpei would do to fill his time?
    Suddenly I have the image of Shin cooking away and greeting Manpei after he got back from a hard day of sword practicing Shocked What is WRONG with me?

OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!! BIG NEWS!!!
    Apparently OHSHC anime will continue with a season 2!!! Onion Skipping URUWASHII!!! It'll come out october this year
    but I don't know if people would upload it into youtube or other free anime websites to watch for free online.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri May 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!! BIG NEWS!!!
    Apparently OHSHC anime will continue with a season 2!!! Onion Skipping URUWASHII!!! It'll come out october this year
    but I don't know if people would upload it into youtube or other free anime websites to watch for free online.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Rena-chan, are you absolutely, 100% positive that that info is the real deal? I'm not saying I don't believe you, it's just that for the past couple of years, rumors have been floating around about the Ouran anime having a second season, but nothing was ever confirmed to be true. . . No If it IS the truth, then, I'm just tickled to death about that!! cheers

More dramatic Tamaki!
    More "Shadow King" Kyouya!
    More cutie Honey-sempai!!
    More Mori. . . . . Neutral . . . .being Mori-sempai Neutral !
    More of Haruhi's clever and cool wit

but more importantly. . .

MORE TWINCEST!!! Very Happy YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!~~~~

I seriously hope it's true. . .if it is true though, most likely it'll be the Japanese dub first. . .which is cool, but after falling in love with the English dub voice actors, it'll take some getting used to. . .

Ah, anyway, I've got some stuff for you guys. Nothing special though. Ichigo-kurimu finally decided to translate some of the blog entries that the twins posted. . .but she posted the ones from two weeks ago. . .

I found a couple of pictures too. . .enjoy!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl104Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl107

[2012.04.29] Takagi Shinpei

Refreshed Refreshed

Good evening!

It suddenly got very warm recently!

It’s great to just wear a t-shirt in the afternoon [Why did my mind go straight to the gutter on this one. . .? Onion Stress Load ]

It’s so pleasant!!

Oh yeah.

The general sales for the musical “Code Geass – Lelouch of the Rebellion” has started!

I think there were people who were unable to get tickets from the pre-sale!

Please use this chance!!

It’s my first musical, I hope I can show you a new side of Takagi Shinpei through this project. (I’m guessing it’s his first musical as a lead)

I feel quite a lot of pressure because this (musical) is based upon the original (manga/anime) but I will put all my effort into this play.

Please please come and watch it!!

On another note,

Today I went to the salon.

My hair has been quite damaged so I went for a treatment.

Also I got a cut and colour (dye).

I’ve been wanting to go (to the salon), but because of work I haven’t been able to..

I think I will be able to try hard at work again!!

This is a picture of the “candy” I gave to the (people at the) salon

Each candy has a different picture.

Isn’t it cute?

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl105Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl106

2012.04.29] Takagi Manpei

The Power …

Good evening ☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I really appreciate them.

Today was also

Another day of performance for

The stage show “Playstar”

I’m so happy when so many guests come to the theatre

Thank you very much.

And,

Thank you very much for all your warm comments on my blog!!

They really give me support.

I really appreciate all of them

This afternoon during the show, I hurt my back …

I thought I did my exercises perfectly.

Everyone, please give me power!!!

Tomorrow, my family will come from Nagoya to watch

Everything is important,

Cherish each minute and second.

And,

To demonstrate that I can be better than I think I am, I’ll try my best.

I have an announcement.

It’s regarding the tickets for “Onikiri Hime”.

For those who couldn’t get tickets through the presales, the general sales starts today (29th) at 10:00!!

Please check the “Onikiri Hime” Official website for more information

Onikiri Hime Official Website: http://www.wfoxx.com/onikirihime/

I’m going to try my best to bring smiles to everyone’s faces!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

A second season of the Anime? Excuse me...... Onion Splutter Onion T_T Wooby Onion Eyes .....Okay, back again.

I tried to look up online if the second season will happen, but found nothing of help. Wikipedia is really outdated about it, and no other sites mention anything except the 'big news' about the movie. But those are about when it was first announced.

I totally want/need/am dieing for more Kyouya moments. He is such a terrific character. And of course the Twins. And everyone else. Hopefully that happens.

Those pictures from the blogs are cute. Glad to see Ichigo posting again Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 pm

More translations from tumblr!!! cheers

These are all from Shin-chan~~

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl108

[2012.05:03]

Golden Week

Good evening!

How are you spending golden week?

Are you having fun?

It sucks that the weather isn’t great during golden week.

Although it was short, I went back to Nagoya.

As soon as I went home to Nagoya, I went to visit my grandmother’s grave.

The weather in Nagoya was so so but I told my grandmother

“I’m going to go visit you now so please make the weather great~!”

Can you believe it? It became sunny!

Isn’t that great?

It stopped!

The rain!

Grandmother is the best!

I’m going to return to Tokyo refreshed.

I hope everyone will have a great golden week ♪

The picture is Oliver.

It looks like he is saying “Why are you taking a picture of me?” (laughs)

Oh Shinpei. . .you are just about the sweetest thing ever!! You seriously almost made me cry just now. . . .
    Onion Runs Away

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl109

[2012.05.04]

Oh Yeah, Let’s go to Kyoto!

Good evening.

There’s two more days until the end of Golden Week.

Today, I went to Kyoto for the second time in my life.

Last time, I got a call from a relative,

“Wanna go to Kyoto tomorrow?”

To be honest, (I haven’t been to Kyoto) since the school trip.

Since we had a pillow fight (during the school trip).

Kyoto was amazing.

I went to Kiyomizu Temple.

I received so much power.

I had a great meal, and took in some delicious air.

I think I will be able to try even harder!

Everyone, please visit Kyoto!

The picture is beautiful isn’t it?

I'm totally digging all these pictures I'm seeing lately of the temples in Kyoto. After I'm done partying with the twins in Tokyo, Kyoto is definitely my next stop!! Onion Thumbs Up

[2012.05.08]

Refresh

Good evening!

I returned safely from Nagoya.

I think I was able to relax.

Being with your family is special after all.

I had meals with my family, went to Kyoto with relatives and took the dogs out for their walks.

It’s not like I did anything special!

But I feel like I was able to refresh both mind and body.

I spent a great time.

During the meals, I chatted with my father about many things.

My father’s words resonant inside of me more than other people’s words.

He’s really someone I can look up to.

I feel so blessed to have such a great father.

I want to become a person that my father will acknowledge!

Therefore, I’m going to push forward with all my power.

Please continue your support.

The picture is of when the family went to the farm.

It’s another great picture right?

The sunset is really great, but the other picture is of cows.

I really like it.

I wonder if they are twins?

They do look alike (laughs)

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl110Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl111

I may actually have to kidnap this guy now. . .is there ever a time when he ISN'T saying something cute or funny or sweet?? Wooby Onion Eyes I've never heard him talk about his dad like that before. . .that was just so sweet. . .although I still think that his favorite person to talk/brag about is his onii-chan, Manpei Onion Starry Eyes And then taking pictures of two cows and then wondering if they might be twins. . .he's such a kid sometimes, I love it!!

Oh Shin-chan, please marry me. . . . Onion Bows

We wouldn't even have to live together, you can stay with Manpei and I can live in a tiny, cramped apartment down the street from you for all I care!!

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Fri May 11, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Okay, those posts are all so adorable!

I really liked hearing Shinpei talk about his dad like that. Good to hear that he really respects his father and is someone he can look up to.

And, my personal favorite, Twin Cows. Wow, only Shinpei would think that up Razz That was so funny. He really is a little kid on the inside. Or just an incredibly random, hyper person. Both suit him.

Oh, and Mrs. Takagi, you go ahead and marry him. Maybe I can get Manpei Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 pm

And now, here are the ones from Man-chan. . . .
    (I swear, one of these days I'm going to count up all the pictures I can find of him making the "kissy face" Razz )

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl113

[2012.05.10]

Stage show “Playstar’ Finished

Good afternoon!!

Today I’m also preparing for the performances of “Playstar”.

Anyways, one show ended successfully

To those who came to the show, thank you very much!!

And,

Thank you very much for all the power on my blog

I get them all

My back pain has also gotten much better

Thanks to everyone.

Thank you!!!

Well,

Everyone’s having Golden Week

There are people who go back home,

There are people who go on vacation,

There are also people who relax at home,

And people who came to see Manpei (laughs)

I hope everyone is enjoying their time

Shinpei went home (to Nagoya).

He left his older brother, who’s working so hard, alone (laughs)

So when I went home to our apartment and said loudly

“Tadaima!!!!” (I’m home!!!!)

No one answers

Somehow I feel lonely!!!!

Shinpei’s going to become busy, so it’s good he can rest now

Alright! There’s one more show left today, I’m going to try my best!!

I’m going to take a little nap now. . .

Good night.

Hope you have a great Golden Week!

Awwwwwwwwwww!!~~
    Shinpei had to leave you home alone again Manpei, I'm sorry. . . Hug I can tell that he's used to occasionally being home alone but. . .I can also tell that he still doesn't like it lol I noticed that in Japanese dramas, a lot of times when a person comes back home, they'll say "Tadaima!! I'm home!!" and then someone in the house will reply, "Welcome home!" or "Welcome back!"

I wonder if the twins really do that with each other too? I mean when I think about it, if it's just the two of them living together, and one is home and the other one comes home from being out somewhere. . .it should be pretty obvious that there's only ONE other person who has the key to their place, right?? Onion Laugh

Like say if Manpei is at home and suddenly hears the key in the lock, I'm pretty sure he's not saying to himself, "Now I wonder who that could be?"

(I'm babbling now, sorry)

But it's cute how they still like being at home together ^_^

Okay, here's the last one from Manpei. . .get comfy, 'cuz it's another novel. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl114

[2012.05.10]

Stage show “Playstar’ Finished.

Good morning!

Today I woke up right away

Sorry for leaving a blank in updating my blog.

Actually I caught a cold.

I’m fine now!! But (the cold) was quite painful.

Fever and cough and dripping nose …

I’m now almost healed so please do not worry

Did you catch a cold?

Are you okay?

It seems that the cold is going around so please be careful

Stageshow “Playstar”

Finished successfully!!

I appreciate everyone who came to the theatre (to watch this play)

Thank you very much.

“Playstar”

Through this play, I felt the difficulty and joy of a comedy play.

Kutakida-san who directed me,

Mizuki-san who gave me so much advice,

And my aniki, Tsunda-san who always made me laugh, comfort me and listen to all my questions.

I really am supported by the existences of these sempais (seniors).

They are the best company (cast).

Of course,

The show Playstar.

Was a play that was made up through trial and error.

And,

The guests’ laughter.

With a renewed feeling, I feel that the job of an actor is the best.

I feel happy from the bottom of my heart to be able to take part in

“Playstar”

And, I sincerely thank those who were involved with this play.

Thank you very much!!!!

Yesterday, the rehearsal for the play “Onikiri Hime” that I’m starring in started.

Taking part in the rehearsal I felt my heart pounding but,

Everyone communicates so well,

The way we talk does not feel like we only met for the first time

My goal right now is to remember everyone’s name (laughs)

I will have sword fighting rehearsal from this afternoon!!

I’m going to challenge this with all my effort!!

I promise to bring smiles to everyone’s face

And,

Show you a very cool side of me!!

For that purpose,

Everything is important,

Cherish each minute and second.

I’m going to try my best!!

Yesterday Shinpei made curry

It was so delicious I had seconds

I’m going to have morning curry now!!

I’m so wild aren’t I ~ ? (laughs)

Please forgive my bed head and my just woken up face

I seriously don't know whose words touch me more. . .they both say such sweet things and they show such deep appreciation for their fans and the people they work with, and they work SOOOO hard at their job. . .
    They really AREN'T spoiled little rich boys after all, are they? Their parents,my soon to be in-laws, raised them very well. I really do look up to these twins Onion Kiss

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri May 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Update!

Okay, so the Twinpei's recently updated their blogs, Manpei about 10 minutes ago and Shinpei about 3 hours ago.

Manpei's blog picture is. . ..*drumroll* Him showing off his bedhead (while still in bed) again LOL

He's actually making a cute face. . .I don't think he's doing it on purpose though. I think that when he smiles with his mouth closed, his lips kind of poke out on their own, I dunno. . .but it's pretty cute :3 Nodding

Here's what I could understand from the always weak, google translation. . .

-The usual thanking his fans for their comments

-The rehearsals for "Demon Princess"

-Lots of sword fighting; his hands and feet are becoming blistered (what the hell are you doing when you swordfight, Manpei? Suspect )

-It gets fuzzy around this part, but possibly something about a talk show and him wanting to discuss "love"

-Apparently there is some voting thing going on for the different Sanrio characters and he's asking people to vote for 'Hello Kitty'

That's all I caught! LOL

Now for Shinpei's. . .

-He mentioned how the weather got cold all of a sudden and warns everyone to take care when the temperature quickly drops like this so they don't catch a cold.

-He had an interview for Code Geass with one of his co-stars, he's feeling anxious and excited about the upcoming musical.

-He mentioned the same Sanrio character contest that Manpei mentioned and also urged everyone to vote for Hello Kitty.

Everything else beyond that was just 'word salad' basically. . .lol

I'm sure translations will be available within the next few days. . .major "thank you's" go to ichigo-kurimu and maido-ari on tumblr for all their hard work on sharing photos and English translations of our boys Cool
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm

"I’m so wild aren’t I ~ ? (laughs)" Yeah, sure Manpei. Along with those v-neck shirts you wear ALL YEAR LONG you are quite a crazy man. Yeah. Onion XD

I loved his posts. He is always very sweet. And I loved how he talked about being lonely when Shinpei is not at home. Poor Manpei. He missed the Twin Cows(that is an official thing. Sorry, but it is.).

I really, really want to see Manpei sword fighting. I think that will be so cool. And I REALLY want to know what Shinpei has been/will be up to. Along with pictures. And video. And a plane ticket to go and see them act. You know, just the basics wants of life Rolling Eyes
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Onion Skipping
    Thank you for posting the translations Takagi-senpai~~~ I've been wondering what they really did say and now I can sleep in peace.

Regarding the season 2, I think my friend found it from a japanese website and told me, but I'm not sure where exactly she found it, she only told me 'it's in japanese', that's it. But she's as bis an otaku as I am, no way would she relay false information...until further notice that is.

And..awwwww..Man-chan missed his brother Wooby Onion Eyes Seeing how they live together most of the time and always being together, I guess now they just wants someone to cry back 'welcome home' when they return, be it Manpei or Shinpei. Yeah, japanese say that whenever someone returns home, it gives off that wonderful feeling that you're not stepping into an empty house to return to y'know.

Lol at twin cows. I don't think any one of us would be able to create that if we see identical animals Razz
    I remember one time Manpei mentioned 'twin trees' when he went to the temple earlier this year. And now Shinpei mentioned 'twin cows'. I find it soooo cute.

Aahh..I really have to go now, I have a hectic week ahead of me. Can you imagine 3 papers of chem, bio, physics and 2 papers of add maths squeezed into a week and a half along with 3 other additional papers?
    Exams...why must you torture me so....

Dead Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat May 12, 2012 10:28 am

Ichigo-kurimu was able to immediately translate the blog entries that the twins posted this morning!!

I am eternally in this womans debt. . . . Onion Drinks Tea

Shinpei said something though that is current causing me great distress. . . Onion Sweat

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl115

[2012.05.12] Shinpei

Waku Waku Doki Doki* (Trembling with Excitement)

Good evening!

Today it felt kind of chilly didn’t it.

Did you catch a cold?

The temperature changes quite drastically so please be careful!

Let’s remember to gargle and properly wash our hands

Yesterday was a day of interviews.

It was interview for Code Geass.

Today I had an interview with Higashiyama Yoshihisa and Mikami Shun for the first time.

I can finally feel that it’s finally starting

To be honest, I feel kind of uneasy but at the same time I am looking forward to it.

I want to put all my energy into playing a Lelouch that only I can do.

And we will present you with a Code Geass that only we can do!!

Please look forward to it.

On another note, Sanrio-san who has taken very good care of Manpei and I is doing something really fun!

It is …

Sanrio Charater Election!!!

Hmm it kind of reminds me of something (laughs)

The voting started yesterday.

And well!

Because (Hello) Kitty-chan hasn’t been able to win first place in the last two years I’m kind of sad!

Everyone let’s vote for (Hello) Kitty-chan!

If you think of Sanrio it is of course (Hello) Kitty-chan right

Please give your support to (Hello) Kitty-chan

I took a picture with Higashiyama Yoshihisa-san.

He’s really a very passionate and dependable aniki (big brother).

His sex appeal is quite appealing.

I might fall for him ~!

How old! (laughs)

After this, ichigo-kurimu points out that Shinpei once mentioned that if he had been born as a girl, he would want to be a member of the Japanese girl group, AKB Onion Laugh
    It's funny though, but sometimes tells me that in another life, Man and Shin WERE born as twin girls. . . Razz

But just the thought of him talking about the sex appeal of another guy. . .saying how he might fall for him. . .
    Shin, doesn't Manpei have enough sex appeal for you??

Here's Manpei's. . . .

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl116

[2012.05.12] Manpei

It’s Sudden but. . .

Good morning!

Thank you very much for all your comments.

I really appreciate them.

Thank you!!

Recently I have been busy with rehearsal for the stage show “Onikiri Hime”.

I think I can see (the completion of the play) little by little.

It’s really just a little.

There’s still so many things we need to improve on but, the whole cast is working very hard.

Everyday I have sword fighting practice but,

Sword fighting is really fun!

(It’s so fun) that I get so into it I forget the time.

It’s not just getting into it but..

I think when I get a hold of the sword.

I wonder what people are thinking when they kill a person.

A person has a long life to live, has family and people important to them.

To have the courage to erase all of that with just a sword.

I don’t think I would have this kind of courage but,

With this burden upon me I will challenge the sword fight.

And with ease,

I will show everyone the great fighting.

To do so, practice practice!

Rehearsal, rehearsal!!

Alright!

Oh yeah, the skin on my hands are pealing and I have blisters on both my feet.

I’m going to do this until (my hands and feet) are in shreds.

Here I have two announcements!

There’s one more week to the showing!

It’s really sudden but, we’re going to have an all male talk show!!

■ Title: An all male “Sentimental Symposium”

■ Date & Time: May 12th (Sat) 21:00 ~ discussion starts

■ Venue: Eurospace http://www.eurospace.co.jp/theater.html

■ Appearance: Takagi Manpei, Moriyama Eiji, Director Horie Kei

Starting with behind the scenes stories and “love” that’s part of the movie. (laughs)

If you want to be loved, you need to first love yourself. That’s the message the movie hopes to convey. Please come and watch!!

It’s a bit late but please come

I’m going to say it one more time.

Please come!!!!!!! (laughs)

I’m pretty sure you’re going to laugh and enjoy it very much! (laughs)

And, another announcement is

The voting for the Sanrio character general election started the day before called

“Character Grand Prize”

has started.

The details are written on (Hello) Kitty-chan’s designer Yuko-san’s blog, so please go there!!

Everyone please support (Hello) Kitty-chan that Yuko-san designed!!

We’re definitely going to first prize!

(Hello) Kitty-chan has taken very good care of me so I really want it to win first prize

She also celebrated our birthday …

Therefore, please check it out!

Thank you very much!!

Alright, today I’m going to work hard and smile!!

Everyone, please spend a great day with a great smile ☆

No matter how tough or sad, I’m going to smile.

I’m so wild right ~ (smiles)

I really like it!!

Look at my great bed head!!

Manpei definitely thinks deeply about things doesn't he? I really really appreciate that about him. I picture him as the type who stares into space all the time. . .he's just so sweet Hug

I can't believe his new play is already starting in a week. . .he JUST finished "Playstar"! affraid I think he should have a break after this next play wraps up. He and Shin should just spend a couple of days together, enjoying each others company. Watch a DVD, play videogames, go shopping, or whatever else they like to do together. . .

Oh yeah, that reminds me! Ichigo-kurimu also mentioned on tumblr that the other day she was telling a friend/colleague about the twins. The lady seemed really interested in them (new fangirl!!) and Ichigo talked about how went to see the "Kizuna" play last year on their birthday and even sat in the front row.
    She also said that at the end of the performance that was on their birthday, the rest of the cast brought out a big cake for the twins and everyone (including the audience) sang 'Happy Birthday' to them.

Both Man and Shin got very teary eyed but she said that Shinpei really looked like he was about to seriously start crying from all the love and attention. . . . T_T
    Shin's mentioned in the past that he's a "crybaby" and it doesn't take much for him to cry, but I always though he was just exaggerating. . .I think it's incredibly sweet!! Onion Daydreaming

I'll be back in a bit! Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 am

Shinpei's talking sex appeal..? About another man, besides Manpei?? Shocked I don't know whether to ship this triangle love or spit the water I'm drinking all over the place in shock and horror. But I do have to say..I actually ship this new 3-way pairing. And my yaoi side goes wild...
    Anyways, thank you for posting the translations here Takagi-senpai! And I agree..doesn't Manpei have plenty of hormones oozing out of him? Because he sure does make us turn to jelly just by making us look into his eyes.

Onion Blush His beautiful, beautiful brown eyes....

*cough* And regarding Manpei and his sword practicing..he really needs to watch out for himself. I've once tried kendo myself a couple of years back but the training's rather tough and my hands just broke apart with blisters. I quit not a few months later.

The way Manpei mentioned 'killing' kinda knocked the air out of me a little. To see Manpei, our sweet, calm Manpei mentioning killings with a sword, that's new.. But then again, every weapon has its own spirit and I suppose the sword's spirit went into him for a while. Being a martial artist myself...I have those thoughts when I was taking advancements exams and it fueled my need to win.

OH! And regarding the sentimental symposium..what's this about love? Can someone shed some light into this before my brain goes straight to the gutter? Especially after Man-chan said 'all male'..

How I wish these two would take pictures of themselves that're edit worthy! I'm deprived of pictures to edit here!! I'd love to edit Shinpei's picture but he's got Yoshihisa with him..and I only do twin edits.
    Onion To Kill
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Holy cow, Manpei can get deep. I loved reading his perspective on that. It is cool to see that he actually thinks about things instead of just 'hey, I'm going to pretend to kill people with a sword.' No, he actually understands the deeper meaning in it. I think that would be a terrific characteristic for an actor, so he can get more into character and make his acting seem more real.

As for Shinpei, 'sex appeal'? Sounds like he must be on pretty good terms with his new friends to be able to say that in humor, and on his blog! I bet he just did that to freak all his fangirls out. Oh, Shinpei, how you love to mess with us. (be careful in doing it or I will Onion To Kill Just a warning. LOL)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun May 13, 2012 1:16 am

Yosh!
    I'm just here to quick drop a couple of replies and some pictures I did while resting from my...*shudder* revision from hell..

I agree with Manpei being a great actor, it seems he's improving quite well over the couple of years, ne? And he's got a better attitude change too, from the cool, slightly aloof Manpei to the cool, charming, now-socialite Manpei.
    I'm proud of him for that Smile You just keep on getting those sword techniques Manpei! cheers

And the pictures...They're all rather old; back when the twins still keep their black hair (to which I miss very VERY much.. T_T ) And I even made a some sort of movie poster or something. Meh, it was a brain fart on my side, so I'm not sure whether it's nice or not.

This one I made midnight last night..and I'm quite proud of the outcome
    Twins appreciation - Page 35 Manpei22

I made these two not a few minutes ago;..
    Twins appreciation - Page 35 Shin-c10

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Two_ha10

And now I'm off to destroy my brain cells with complicated numbers and too much knowledge.
    Wish me luck tomorrow.... Onion Cursed/Down
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun May 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Great pictures Rena! I loved your movie poster thing. You did some great effects with that one Onion Thumbs Up I hope the twins will come out with some better pictures, like from their movie/show things. That would be totally cool! Good luck with your test Rena, we know you can do it! Remember: No Shadow
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun May 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Hello ladies!! Very Happy

Rena-chan, I'm lovin the photo edits as usual. I like their "older" pictures better. . .sweet Lord, they're just so beautiful with black hair T_T

Actually, I wanted to tell you guys that the other day I found a quote by one of my favorite actresses (Greta Garbo) that automatically reminded me of the twins, especially Shinpei. She said:

"Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.”

I actually sat there in front of m laptop thinking about that for a few minutes. Then I realized how absolutely true that was. Aren't the Twinpei's always talking about how no matter what happens or how tough things may get, they'll always do their best to smile and laugh no matter what?
    And especially Shinpei, who always seems to have a cheesy little grin dancing around his face Smile

It really does take a strong person to always smile like that, and I think Man and Shin posess a certain type of strength within them that I absolutely admire ^_^

As proof of that, check out this piece of work. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 35 Tumbl117

Courtesy of ichigo-kurimu on tumblr, this is a photo of Shin-chan (in a pink hoodie no less) during the "Kizuna" rehearsals last year.
    Look at that cute little grin on his face!! Onion XD He's so precious!!

Also notice the low-cut t-shirt he's wearing too. . .as if it weren't enough that Manpei is always trying to flash his boobs, now Shinpei is jumping on the bandwagon too?? Rolling Eyes

I was thinking about Shin's interesting comment about his co-stars "sex appeal" the other day. . .despite the fact that they manage to maintain a more or less squeaky clean/boy next door image. I think both the twins have a subtle sex appeal goin on.
    I just think Manpei's is a bit more obvious. . . Razz I think Shinpei's confidence and straight-forwardness is quite sexy, he has a very "When I see something I want, I take it" attitude.

VEEEEERY appealing if you ask me. . . Twisted Evil

Also, Rena-chan, I agree with what you said about Manpei having an attitude change over the past few years. I think he even mentioned it himself. He still seems a bit cool and aloof to me but I can also tell he's getting better about connecting with people, which is good.

I still want him to be a little bit shy and reserved though. . . simply because I find it charming. Onion Starry Eyes

Oh and about the "Sentimental Symposium" I'm still not clear on what it's about myself. . . scratch

I guess a bunch of men get together and tell their opinions and personal stories about love and whatnot. . .I hope Manpei sheds more light on this in his blogs later on. . .

Be on standby for more Twinpei goodness ladies (I guess it's just the 3 of us now Ninja ) I'll be back later Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:55 am