Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by ReineChui Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:48 pm

thepinkbookworm wrote:
    And, Reine, I actually looked up Seme because I also had no clue what it meant. It is the opposite of Uke in terms of your, well, 'love' style or just plain attitude. Uke's are more happy, loving, soft, while Seme is more tough, mysterious, strong. Um, like in Ouran, Honey and Tamaki are Uke, while Mori and Kyouya are Seme, if that helps. With the twins as their Ouran characters, Hikaru would be Seme and Kaoru would be Uke.

Oh, and I took a short little quiz online about Are Your Uke or Seme, and I came out Seme. It says: "Dominate, strong and willful. You like to have complete control of anything and everything. When you don't get your way, someone's going to get hurt." That is actually pretty accurate. If you girls would like to take the short quiz(it might be fun for all of us to figure out if we are Uke or Seme), here is the link: http://kokoro.deep-ice.com/semeuke/
    Haha, glad I'm not the only one!! I came out uke....

Thanks for the picture and translation RyuRena and Mrs.Takagi!!! Why is he soooo attractive??? I showed my friend a picture of him the other day and he was all "Uh-uh he is not cute". Onion Outrage
    But then I showed my grandma his picture and she got excited.... Onion XD

I feel like if Manpei and Shinpei ever came to their major fanbases, everyone would probably freak.

And if Manpei ever decided to bulk up...I hope they make a calendar out of his pictures!

We keep hearing so much from Manpei...SHINPEI WHERE YOU AT????
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Poor Manpei. Here he is, amongst all his stress over work, faithfully posting on a semi-regular basis, and here we are fussing over Shinpei's absence. We still love you Manpei! We appreciate your regular updates, complete with pictures! I also miss Shinpei, but he better be up to something good for being away for so long Suspect

Also, I am glad that everyone tried the uke/seme quiz. I like seeing how different everyone is. Fun stuff Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:28 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:There was a conversation on tumblr the other day about how within the "Twinpei Duo" Manpei is responsible for being "sexy and flirty" and Shinpei is responsible for being the "cute and playful" twin. . .I think we can all agree to that, right? Onion Thumbs Up (Someone even called Shinpei "Mr.Soft Lips" Razz Oh if only I could find that out for myself!!! Onion Love Eyes )

Of course we agree! Manpei's also responsible for being "teaser and cool" while Shinpei's responsible for being "energetic and bold". And I also wanna feel Shinpei's lips against mine...it'll be a shame to waste that perfectly plump and cute lips...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Plus the thought of Manpei sword fighting or even doing hand-to-hand combat with his chest rippling and sweat dripping off of him is getting me all excited in all the wrong ways. . . Cunning Onion

And with his voice so seductive and low, he managed to get you to lower your guard as they hypnotize you to listen to his every words. His dark brown eyes fixated on you; beckoning you to loose more control as he slid one of his strong, muscle-filled arm that render your knee weak. Swords forgotten; you toppled into his embrace, feeling sweat and skin as you continue to stare at those calm, lusty eyes. His thin lips pulled back into a teasing smile as he lowered his head to your clavicle...

ReineChui wrote:I showed my friend a picture of him the other day and he was all "Uh-uh he is not cute". Onion Outrage

SAY WHAT? But then again your friend is a GUY to begin with, so it's natural he finds the twins 'not cute'. Now if he's a girl on the other hand.... *gives evil eye*
    Let's just leave it at that shall we?

I should do another calendar if Manpei decides to bulk up, the last May calendar wallpaper is rather sexy, did you check it out, Reine-senpai? So if he's got a little more muscle, it'll be a SEXIER wallpaper Gleaming Onion Eyes (the current May calendar I made..I can't make it into my PC's wallpaper least I want my dad to die of shock... Neutral )

OH!! And Shinpei went on a date with Manpei. This is true. :3 Nodding I've already said too much
    Onion Laugh

NOTE: I won't be here for the next few days, I'm visiting my grandpa up north. So basically..I'LL MISS ANY BLOG ENTRIES THESE TWO MIGHT POST!!! T_T And there're no Internet connection there..man, this sucks. I'm just gonna bring my 'Twinpei' collections there in case I get bored.

See you senpais soon!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm

ReineChui wrote:

Thanks for the picture and translation RyuRena and Mrs.Takagi!!! Why is he soooo attractive??? I showed my friend a picture of him the other day and he was all "Uh-uh he is not cute". Onion Outrage
    But then I showed my grandma his picture and she got excited.... Onion XD

How can anyone possibly think that the twins are NOT cute?? Onion Outrage

It's funny because just the other night I was just showing one of those pictures of Manpei to my buddy last night (one of the photos I posted a few days ago). . .and do you know what she said??

"He looks fruity!" Onion T_T

Me------------> Onion Not Listening "NUH-UH!!!"

Then she made some snide remarks about his thin legs and tight pants(which they were)and when I told her about he and Shin also go to a salon to get their hair done, have pierced ears, wear scented lotions, etc. . .she suddenly says to me. . .

Do you think they might be gay?

Me: Onion Breeze

Now my first thought was "No way, Jose!" but then. . . .I dunno. . . Rain on My Parade

She asked me if either one of them had girlfriends, and I told her that I was 99.9% that they weren't dating anyone, male or female, because 1) they live together and 2) they're kind of workaholics.

Then we ended up having this discussion. . .about how ironic it is that Japan is supposed to have this really stuck-up, "conservative" attitude,especially with homosexuality. . .and yet whenever we watching Japanese dramas, variety shows, etc, there's always some sort of "bromance" going on between two or more of the characters: males hugging, sometimes kissing, holding hands, stuff like that. . .even though they aren't gay.

(I kind of conveinently left out the part where they have occasional flirty, semi-incestous moments with each other and every now and then, with other men as well. . . Cunning Onion )

I went on to insist that I've noticed that Asian male actors tend to act a bit more "metrosexual" compared to non-celebrity Asian men, and that the Twinpei's weren't gay. . .just kind of metro, you know? lol

But as I was driving home a while later. . .I just seriously had to think about that for a while. . .in America, I guess a lot of us have pre-conditioned our minds to think that any man with feminine features or characteristics is automatically gay. . .and vice versa that any woman who has masculine features/characteristics, but be a lesbian.
    Of course I personally know better than that, but still. . .

Throughout high school and college I've seen plenty of "delicate, pretty boys" with actual girlfriends, and likewise rather non-feminine looking girls with boyfriends.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that on the off chance that the twins might possibly, by some circumstance indeed be gay. . .I wouldn't care less. They're grown men. . .kind of lol But they can do what they want, as long as they're happy, I'm happy.
    But still, I don't think they "swing that way" haha

I dunno. . .what do you guys think? Onion Drinks Tea

Shinpei posted a photo on FB today. . .of food Razz It's a good thing these guys can't read these websites that have girls gushing about them all the time; Manpei would get embarrassed at all the attention we give him for being "sexy and flirty" and then Shinpei would get jealous because Manpei is getting all the attention for being sexy and flirty. . . Rolling Eyes

Shinpei:"Why is it always Manpei? How come it's never about me? I can be sexy too you know! See? *does something to try and look sexy but just ends up looking cute again*]

Onion Laugh

Ah, I hope he'll tell us about what he was filming for all this time. . .I'll be out of school in a week which will free up A LOT of my time. . .gotta have something to fangirl over to get me through the summer, know what I'm sayin? Cool

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:OH!! And Shinpei went on a date with Manpei. This is true. :3 Nodding I've already said too much
    Onion Laugh

NOTE: I won't be here for the next few days, I'm visiting my grandpa up north. So basically..I'LL MISS ANY BLOG ENTRIES THESE TWO MIGHT POST!!! T_T And there're no Internet connection there..man, this sucks. I'm just gonna bring my 'Twinpei' collections there in case I get bored.

See you senpais soon!

WHAT? Onion Outrage What date? What are you keeping from us? Or am I missing something?

Oh, and have a fun trip Rena! If you get back and missed a lot, we will totally rehash it all for you. Hopefully nothing too big happens. Unless...Shinpei perhaps decides to tell us what the heck he was working on for so long. But, we would probably talk about that for a while (hint: SHINPEI TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO WE CAN FANGIRL ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Ahem, so be safe, have fun, and we can't wait to hear from you again!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Do you think they might be gay?

I dunno. . .what do you guys think? Onion Drinks Tea

Shinpei posted a photo on FB today. . .of food Razz It's a good thing these guys can't read these websites that have girls gushing about them all the time; Manpei would get embarrassed at all the attention we give him for being "sexy and flirty" and then Shinpei would get jealous because Manpei is getting all the attention for being sexy and flirty. . . Rolling Eyes

Shinpei:"Why is it always Manpei? How come it's never about me? I can be sexy too you know! See? [b]*does something to try and look sexy but just ends up looking cute again*]

Onion Laugh

Ah, I hope he'll tell us about what he was filming for all this time. . .I'll be out of school in a week which will free up A LOT of my time. . .gotta have something to fangirl over to get me through the summer, know what I'm sayin? Cool

Sorry, double post. Mrs. Takagi, I don't think they are gay. Guys can be 'feminine' and have wives, kids, etc. I don't think the Twins are so feminine that they don't like girls. They are just too busy to date, and plus, they work with a lot of guys and have a lot of guy friends. Having limited personal interactions with girls would tend to influence how they act, and possibly make them leery of dating since, especially in Manpei's case, that would involve actually getting out there into the dating world.

And, I totally agree with the Shinpei trying to look sexy thing. His face is just a little too round, that it makes him look younger. Plus, he is normally just acting goofy or smiling, so it is hard to see him as sexy.

Oh, and YAY! You'll be free to fangirl with us more! Didn't you say you had other thoughts, etc. that you wanted to share with us about the Twins? Or was that the whole gay discussion?
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:

ReineChui wrote:I showed my friend a picture of him the other day and he was all "Uh-uh he is not cute". Onion Outrage

SAY WHAT? But then again your friend is a GUY to begin with, so it's natural he finds the twins 'not cute'. Now if he's a girl on the other hand.... *gives evil eye*
    Let's just leave it at that shall we?

I should do another calendar if Manpei decides to bulk up, the last May calendar wallpaper is rather sexy, did you check it out, Reine-senpai? So if he's got a little more muscle, it'll be a SEXIER wallpaper Gleaming Onion Eyes (the current May calendar I made..I can't make it into my PC's wallpaper least I want my dad to die of shock... Neutral )

OH!! And Shinpei went on a date with Manpei. This is true. :3 Nodding I've already said too much
    Onion Laugh

See you senpais soon!

Well, my friend is gay so I thought he'd be able to appreciate Manpei's hotness...

WHAT CALENDAR??? I went back and didn't see one!

A date??? What??? Tell us more!!! And we're definitely going to miss you!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    I went on to insist that I've noticed that Asian male actors tend to act a bit more "metrosexual" compared to non-celebrity Asian men, and that the Twinpei's weren't gay. . .just kind of metro, you know? lol

But as I was driving home a while later. . .I just seriously had to think about that for a while. . .in America, I guess a lot of us have pre-conditioned our minds to think that any man with feminine features or characteristics is automatically gay. . .and vice versa that any woman who has masculine features/characteristics, but be a lesbian.
    Of course I personally know better than that, but still. . .

Throughout high school and college I've seen plenty of "delicate, pretty boys" with actual girlfriends, and likewise rather non-feminine looking girls with boyfriends.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that on the off chance that the twins might possibly, by some circumstance indeed be gay. . .I wouldn't care less. They're grown men. . .kind of lol But they can do what they want, as long as they're happy, I'm happy.
    But still, I don't think they "swing that way" haha

I dunno. . .what do you guys think?

First of all....What is metro? Like just more comfortable around the same sex?
    And I think you're right...It's so strange how we think everything is a certain way and then we see something foreign and it's just so different! But it's interesting to see that difference too!

Last edited by ReineChui on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Reine, metro-sexual means a guy who likes 'girly' stuff, for example: they like to get their hair done, go shopping for stylish clothing, use cologne and lots of other body products, etc. So, they kind of act 'gay', but they still like girls.

And yes, you need to go back to find the calendar pictures. They are in this thread of the Twins Appreciation, but I think it was maybe a month ago? Rena took Twin pictures and made them into calendars. They were not posted all at once, she posted them over a couple days. They images may be under Spoiler Tags. Sorry I can't help you more, but they are worth hunting down.
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Reine, metro-sexual means a guy who likes 'girly' stuff, for example: they like to get their hair done, go shopping for stylish clothing, use cologne and lots of other body products, etc. So, they kind of act 'gay', but they still like girls.

And yes, you need to go back to find the calendar pictures. They are in this thread of the Twins Appreciation, but I think it was maybe a month ago? Rena took Twin pictures and made them into calendars. They were not posted all at once, she posted them over a couple days. They images may be under Spoiler Tags. Sorry I can't help you more, but they are worth hunting down.

I love it when guys have a sense of style and know how to put an effort into appearance! Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes

I'm looking back...And finding a lot of interesting stuff I missed from looking before but I can't seem to find the calendar pictures...I'll just keep looking...
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Empty Re: Twins Appreciation

Post by SariLee Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Do you think they might be gay?

Me: Onion Breeze

I honestly don't think that they're gay. Remember both Shin-chan and Man-chan have mentioned having girlfriends in the past. I really think they're just too busy right now to focus on love. Plus, remember that normal fashion in Japan is a lot different than in America. Skinny jeans are really in for everybody over there, and the sleek look seems to be really popular right now. And who says a perfectly straight man can't enjoy going to the salon? Onion Love

I highly doubt that they're gay, I just think they're busy. It scares me to think about how full their schedules are...

Anyway, that's my two cents on it! I've missed you guys! Onion T_T

Now to get back to my torture chamber job. Onion Drinks Tea
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Oh, and YAY! You'll be free to fangirl with us more! Didn't you say you had other thoughts, etc. that you wanted to share with us about the Twins? Or was that the whole gay discussion?

No, you're right. . .I think there was something else I wanted to talk about with you guys too. . .but I can't remember. . .
    Onion Breeze

I promise to start writing down my random thoughts in the future. . . Onion Bows

Until I can jog my memory, check out this out!

Ichigo-kurimu on tumblr in the last 24 hours went to Tokyo to see Man-chan's performance in "Playstar".

Here's what she had to say about it.

“Playstar” was ………………………… ummmmmm ………………..

It was pretty much what we expected to be; that we would be giggling throughout the whole thing.

But Manpei was cute. (Which is why even bothered to go watch this. Just for him!!!)

*he did some very Ouran-y gestures as well. (Must be because his character was a bit narcissistic)

Unfortunatly he will be replaced with Shinpei after Sano Mizuki asked him to make an ending comment on behalf of the cast and he totally failed at it (he kept looking at the cast instead of the audience). So Mizuki said, tomorrow it will be Shinpei who will perform. Kind of looking at the audience, he commented. “He’s a got a brother that looks just like him ~ Can you imagine that?”

*just kidding. They just joked. (We all know people like to tease those two out of love)"

Awwwwwwww. . .more evidence of Manpei's social awkwardness!!! I still can't figure out why I find that so adorable!!! Onion Love Eyes

It's just mind-boggling to me of how/why he's such a good actor. Imagine that: a guy who can deliver lines with such emotion and passion, can do fight scenes, can sing. . .but as soon as you put him in a real life social situation. . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h

I was trying to imagine earlier of what it would be like if I were to have a conversation with Manpei. . .given the fact that he's already shy around strangers, I'm going to assume that he gets even more nervous around girls. . . Embarassed

And even though I'm an introvert and kind of quiet myself, I'd bet that I'd have to do most of the talking. . . Razz Which would be a real shame because I'd rather listen to the sound of his voice. . .lol

And since Shinpei seems to be somewhat of a chatterbox, I'm sure I wouldn't have to twist his arm too much to get him into a conversation lol I love the sound of his voice too. . . :3 Nodding

Oh yeah, and speaking of Shin-chan. . .bookworm, I agree with you that Shinpei's face is too round and childish to pull off any real "sensual" feeling like Manpei does. I think he actually got away with that around 2006-2007 when his face was thinner, but after it (mysteriously) got chubbier, he just looks like he's de-aging. . . Onion Laugh
    He smiles too much too. . .like real, big smiles that make it look like his face is going to crack. And I get such a kick out of the fact that Shin always seems to be smiling or laughing even when nothing particularly amusing is going on LOL

Like he'll be in an interview, and he's just sitting there smiling or giggling to himself and I'm like "Shinpei. . .are you laughing at the voices in your head. . .nothing happened yet!" But I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that about him though. . .he seems to always make it a point to be in good spirits, no matter what, and I really appreciate that (and I think Manpei does too Wooby Onion Eyes ) He's always commenting on how nice and kind Shinpei is. . .and in return, I think Shin enjoys being praised by his brother Hug

Sidestory: So I was hanging out in my friends dorm the other day because we both had time to kill, so we started going on and on about all these different Asian guys we like, and true to my inner and slightly pathetic fangirl, I showed her the pictures of the twins I had on my phone, and then she says to me "Ugh, I can't believe how you're going on and on about those kids, you're such a pedophile. . ."

Me:"Uh, those kids are actually grown men. . ."

Friend: "No they aren't, don't lie. They look like their 16 years old, they're in high school!"

Me:"No they aren't, they're 26, older than us! See? They were born in 1985. . ."

Friend: " affraid . . .damn, that's freaky. . ."

Me: Rolling Eyes

And to think that for the role of Hikaru, Shinpei went through all the trouble of trying to look younger because he was SO sure no one would believe that he could pull of playing a 16-year-old. . .

How old do you think you look, Shinpei?? Shocked

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Shinch10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. . .I just found these pictures on my hard drive, but I can't remember if I ever posted them on here before. . .do these look familiar to anyone? I apologize if you've seen them on here already. . .I really can't remember. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Takagi22
    Twins appreciation - Page 33 Takagi23
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 am

cheers And I'm back! My trip was so much fun, apparently it was a surprise Family Day from my dad's family members. Now I'm sore...

Anyways, I got the time to read the posts that I've missed. And regarding the twins being gay...I'm only 50% sure since..well..I don't know how to elaborate that. Even my mum wonders if these two are gay, and all I told her is that "these two had girlfriends once, but one of the girls made a mistake and they both broke up Very Happy "

What WAS I suppose to say? Neutral

But it's best to say that these boys (or should we call them men..?) are metro. There are a lot of guys I see here go to hair salon and beauty shops. One of my guy friends also uses a girl's body lotion. Reason? He didn't tell me, he just grinned at me Suspect

About Shinpei's face being chubbier, that is the siggie of his CUTENESS!! Just looking at those smiling lips and rounded cheeks made me feel like pinching him and just snuggle him like how I would do with my cat. It also makes me wanna do this to the guy;

Squishy Face
    Since he's so irresistable ya know. Razz

Takagi-senpai, thanks for posting the pictures! The first picture where they were jumping mid-air is new, the second one where they're eating in the train has been posted. And that picture of Shin~ Onion Daydreaming He is soooooo adorable like that. Even in his bedhair he's still cute...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Sidestory: So I was hanging out in my friends dorm the other day because we both had time to kill, so we started going on and on about all these different Asian guys we like, and true to my inner and slightly pathetic fangirl, I showed her the pictures of the twins I had on my phone, and then she says to me "Ugh, I can't believe how you're going on and on about those kids, you're such a pedophile. . ."

Me:"Uh, those kids are actually grown men. . ."

Friend: "No they aren't, don't lie. They look like their 16 years old, they're in high school!"

Me:"No they aren't, they're 26, older than us! See? They were born in 1985. . ."

Friend: " affraid . . .damn, that's freaky. . ."

Me: Rolling Eyes

Onion XD Same thing happened to me!! My friend/twin knew of my obsession with the Twinpeis because I kept going 'kyaa~' 'kyaa~' in front of her until she has to slap me across the mouth to shut me up. Anyways, I never told her their REAL age so when I told her to guess, she said around their early 20's, like 19 or 18. But I dropped the bomb on her and told their real age, which is "turning 27 this October".
    Her expression was PRICELESS!!!! I'd love to choose an emoticon for it but none of them fits it, it's just that epic!

On a completely random sidenote, do you think me and my friend here, who's born in the same month as me only 2 weeks earlier, look ALMOST the same as me? Some of my friends said we look identical, some said a bit, some said none at all. Even my mum couldn't distinguish us if we're 10 feet away... I'm on the left.

Spoiler:

And Reine-senpai, if you can't find the pictures, here, I've repost them. They're not so much as calendars, more like background pictures you can use for your calendar. You can either put the dates ON the picture or use a separate page altogether. Or you can just make a wallpaper for your PC, whichever. I made these for all of us to enjoy anyway Very Happy

Spoiler:

I hope May doesn't made you bloodloss too much, lol.

I just noticed...MANPEI'S FEEDING SHINPEI IN THAT FIRST PICTURE!!! KYAAAHH!!! I didn't notice at first but when I saw the grey sleeves (both of them) on the railing, my eyes quickly go on auto mode to find out how was he eating ice-cream, then I noticed Manpei's hand.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes

And then the little picture where those two are staring straight into each other's eyes through that scope... It's like Avatar all over again, but this time, it involves the Twinpeis. I wonder what would they both be thinking....
    Onion Blush

Last edited by Ryu Rena on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : noticed the ultimate twins love moment)
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank you SO MUCH for the calendar pictures RyuRena!!!
    As for bloodloss....I think it's time to go to the hospital and get some infusions... Onion Nosebleed

I feel like that picture of Manpei feeding Shinpei needs to be blown up and hung on every wall.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Ryu Rena wrote: cheers And I'm back! My trip was so much fun, apparently it was a surprise Family Day from my dad's family members. Now I'm sore...

Anyways, I got the time to read the posts that I've missed. And regarding the twins being gay...I'm only 50% sure since..well..I don't know how to elaborate that. Even my mum wonders if these two are gay, and all I told her is that "these two had girlfriends once, but one of the girls made a mistake and they both broke up Very Happy "

What WAS I suppose to say? Neutral

But it's best to say that these boys (or should we call them men..?) are metro. There are a lot of guys I see here go to hair salon and beauty shops. One of my guy friends also uses a girl's body lotion. Reason? He didn't tell me, he just grinned at me Suspect

About Shinpei's face being chubbier, that is the siggie of his CUTENESS!! Just looking at those smiling lips and rounded cheeks made me feel like pinching him and just snuggle him like how I would do with my cat. It also makes me wanna do this to the guy;

Squishy Face
    Since he's so irresistable ya know. Razz

Takagi-senpai, thanks for posting the pictures! The first picture where they were jumping mid-air is new, the second one where they're eating in the train has been posted. And that picture of Shin~ Onion Daydreaming He is soooooo adorable like that. Even in his bedhair he's still cute...

Rena-chan, you're already back?? I don't know why I was expecting you to be gone for an entire week or something. . .but in any case, I'm glad you're back! Hug You didn't really miss much though. . .

Ah, I'm pretty sure the twins are straight. . .they're just dedicated to their work and each other. . .which suits me just fine ^_^ Honestly, I seriously appreciate men who don't waste their lives chasing after women; guys who put family, friends and careers ahead of romance seem extra attractive to me, especially when they're in their 20's like the twins and have their entire lives ahead of them :3 Nodding

Besides, if we're lucky. . .the Twinpei's will be like these other pairs of twins I've been reading about lately, who never marry, never have kids, because they feel like they don't need anyone but each other, and spend the rest of their lives together in a happy bliss. . . Onion Love

I get such a kick out of Shin-chan's chubby face. . .I think everyone who knows him does too. . .I was watching some behind-the-scenes footage from the "Prince of Tennis" musicals, and Shin's castmates seemed to enjoy poking his face all the time. . . Razz

I'm telling you, if Shin was my boyfriend (and in my own little world, he already is) I would seriously just baby him all the time. . .I'd treat him like a little kid and pat his head and squeeze his face and he'd probably get annoyed by it eventually but I wouldn't care. . . Very Happy

Ryu Rena wrote:On a completely random sidenote, do you think me and my friend here, who's born in the same month as me only 2 weeks earlier, look ALMOST the same as me? Some of my friends said we look identical, some said a bit, some said none at all. Even my mum couldn't distinguish us if we're 10 feet away... I'm on the left.

Spoiler:

Shocked

Rena-chan. . .you're right! You and you're buddy definitely could pass for sisters!!

Not to mention you're both ridiculously cute Wink

(Is your friend Muslim? My best friend is Muslim too! And she's a cutie-pants as well. . .hehehe)

Ryu Rena wrote:I just noticed...MANPEI'S FEEDING SHINPEI IN THAT FIRST PICTURE!!! KYAAAHH!!! I didn't notice at first but when I saw the grey sleeves (both of them) on the railing, my eyes quickly go on auto mode to find out how was he eating ice-cream, then I noticed Manpei's hand.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes

And then the little picture where those two are staring straight into each other's eyes through that scope... It's like Avatar all over again, but this time, it involves the Twinpeis. I wonder what would they both be thinking....
    Onion Blush

I know right? I only noticed that at the last minute too!! Onion XD
    I didn't noticed it at first because the photo is kind of small, but Manpei is definitely feeding Shinpei his ice cream. . . Onion Nosebleed

I wondered why they were looking at each other through that scope thingy. . .it looks like Shinpei is looking through the right side, and he's just staring at Manpei. . .were they trying to be funny? LOL

But my favorite is the one at the very bottom where they're just looking directly into each others face in that way that we all recognize by now. Onion Daydreaming
    I can definitely tell that they enjoy spending time together, just the two of them. . .I'm so jealous of their relationship, I feel like I could rant about it all day!!

Speaking of spending time together, the Twinpei's both uploaded their blogs earlier. . .I'm sure a translation will be available within the next 24 hours. From the pathetic translation I got from google, Shinpei posted info about the Geass Musical starting in June and then he said he went to the hair salon. . .(mmmmhmmm. . . Cool ) and I think he said they spoiled him there or something. . .??

And them he apparently somehow obtained a bunch of candy which he took a picture of and then wrote "Candy" on the photo himself. . .lol That's all I got from that. . .

Manpei as usual, thanked all his fans for their warm comments and for coming to his play, he's still working hard and hopes to get better. Then he said some stuff about the "Demon Princess" play that he'll be starring in, but I didn't understand anything beyond that.

The best part was that he posted a pictue of him and Shinpei together Onion Starry Eyes (it's been a long time since they did that, hasn't it?)

They're both wearing white t-shirts, jeans, with blue jean jackets and those hats that sit right on the crown of their heads lol I can't wait to post the picture on here. . .they seriously look like a happy couple Onion Drinks Tea

Oh, one last thing!

I finally found the video clip of the twins from that ikemen variety show they did in 2008. Be sure to maximize the screen when you watch the clip, Yahoo has the video partially hidden for some reason. . .

Anyway, if you want to watch the whole thing all the way through you can, I personally only recognized the twins, but if any of you are fans of other J-actors, you can check for yourself.
    The twins are the last ikemen idols to be introduced, so if you want to just see them, fast forward to around the 15:30 mark.

Oh when that curtain went up!!!!!!!!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

They're soooooo beautiful!!! The ladies all went nuts!! (and so did I!)

Then if you go to around the 21:00 mark, the hosts asked some of the guys to say a line they would say to a girl they liked; Manpei looked at the camera and apparently said "I'll protect you." *giggles*
    The reception was kind of mixed. . .according to a translation I read, one of the women said "You don't look like you could protect anyone!" lol Manpei seems really embarrassed and starts laughing though hahaha

Check it out ladies, let me know if you have any trouble viewing the vid, I'll be back laterz!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?ei=UTF-8&fr=sfp&n=35&tnr=35&fr2=sp-qrw-orig-top&norw=1&p=%2B%E6%98%8E%E7%9F%B3%E5%AE%B6%E3%81%95%E3%82%93%E3%81%A1%E3%82%83%E3%82%93%E3%81%AD%E3%82%8B20080604%E6%AD%A6%E7%94%B0%E8%88%AA%E5%B9%B3
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 pm

ReineChui wrote:Thank you SO MUCH for the calendar pictures RyuRena!!!
    As for bloodloss....I think it's time to go to the hospital and get some infusions... Onion Nosebleed

I feel like that picture of Manpei feeding Shinpei needs to be blown up and hung on every wall.

No problem, it'll be troublesome if you have to go back and find the pictures individually, so I made your life easier. Oh, you don't have to call me that, Rena's fine.
    Lol, the May picture seriously cracks me up, I still don't know what came over me to choose THAT picture out of hundreds more in my Twinpei files. But for some reason, I'm glad I chose it. Cunnin Onion Idea

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, you're already back?? I don't know why I was expecting you to be gone for an entire week or something. . .but in any case, I'm glad you're back! Hug You didn't really miss much though. . .

Ah, I'm pretty sure the twins are straight. . .they're just dedicated to their work and each other. . .which suits me just fine ^_^ Honestly, I seriously appreciate men who don't waste their lives chasing after women; guys who put family, friends and careers ahead of romance seem extra attractive to me, especially when they're in their 20's like the twins and have their entire lives ahead of them

Besides, if we're lucky. . .the Twinpei's will be like these other pairs of twins I've been reading about lately, who never marry, never have kids, because they feel like they don't need anyone but each other, and spend the rest of their lives together in a happy bliss. . . Onion Love

We had to cut to the chase, I may have another 2 days holiday but some schools have opened up, my dad had to return early since he's a driver to the kids. So I had to come home early too...
    But I don't mind, I've missed the twins and all of you!! Two days of deprevation is torture Onion T_T Don\'t Go

And I agree with you about the twins not wanting to marry and regard each other as their soulmates, because from the looks of it, they've ALREADY regard each other as soulmate. Really, how many years has it been since they had a girlfriend? Neutral But I don't really mind because it just goes to show how dedicated these two are to their work, family and of course, each other.

Mrs.Takagi wrote: Shocked

Rena-chan. . .you're right! You and you're buddy definitely could pass for sisters!!

Not to mention you're both ridiculously cute Wink

(Is your friend Muslim? My best friend is Muslim too! And she's a cutie-pants as well. . .hehehe)

Lol, in my country's school, everyone wears the same, which is white and blue, but since we're both prefects (the uniform color's light blue and dark blue), people can't tell us if we're standing to each other. So they dubbed us as twins after 2 weeks. Not to mention, I'm very touchy-feely with my friend there. I even hugged her waist and she doesn't care. Shocked And she's HIGHLY protective of me to the point of not letting me out of her sight (which I don't mind).

And thank you Very Happy I think our child-like faces would make people mistake us for young teens, which is why I wear very adult-like clothes (but not TOO adult-like).

Actually, we're both Muslim, I'm just the..*cough* easy-going kind of type. The scarf messes with my hair which is why I hate wearing it, but I do wear it in school.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:The best part was that he posted a pictue of him and Shinpei together Onion Starry Eyes (it's been a long time since they did that, hasn't it?)

They're both wearing white t-shirts, jeans, with blue jean jackets and those hats that sit right on the crown of their heads lol I can't wait to post the picture on here. . .they seriously look like a happy couple Onion Drinks Tea

I noticed. Shinpei looks like he's wearing one of Manpei's plunged V-neck shirt. And I like they way he's sitting, so...polite-ish kind of way.
    But what kills me is THAT BLONDE HAIR!!! Onion To Kill Manpei~~~!!! Change it back, you two don't look like twins with that kind of hair!!
    If you ask me, they kinda remind me of the Jo twins from Boyfriend (I'm not a K-Pop fan, but I notice things); Kwangmin (elder) and Youngmin (younger).

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Night-10
    Twins appreciation - Page 33 Jo_twi10

See..??? Oh before I forget, Youngmin's the blonde guy.
    Shinpei~ lean in a bit more, pretty please? (I can't get some dirty images out of my mind when I noticed where Manpei's left hand is at.. I'M SORRY~~!!! Onion T_T )

Last edited by Ryu Rena on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Okay, first, I found a larger image of the Twin's blog picture (and RENA!!! Stop noticing such...disturbing things about hand placements Shocked ) But it is still a cute picture. Nice to see these two together again!
    Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_m38vziRqZ31qeovlro1_500

Rena, you do look very similar to your friend. Perhaps not quote twins, but you could pass as sisters. My best friend and her little sister and constantly mistaken as MY sisters. The only actual thing we have in common is our eye colors, and the little sister's hair color is similar to mine, but I think we get mistaken so much because we are constantly together and we treat each other so much like actual sisters it is crazy. And, by the way, you want to snuggle Shinpei like your cat? cat Suspect That sounds odd, I'm just saying. I wonder what he would think if he knew his fans wanted to snuggle him like a giant kitty scratch Very Happy

Mrs. Takagi! Thank you for sharing those pictures! I love seeing them in more casual-ish poses. My favorites were where they were saluting the ticket guy ( Laughing ) and, I am surprised no one mentioned this, the fact that they were milking a cow. How random is that? Yeah, just a tad bit odd Razz

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Double Post!

Hi! I was on the Ouran Live Action tumblr page, and I found this gif of the twins, and I thought that I would note something I found funny about them:

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Tumblr_m37yomaJWI1ql7f1yo2_r3_500

I noticed that when they turn their faces, Shinpei scrunches his face into a scowl(or begins to, since we can't actually see his face); while Manpei widens his eyes and keeps his face smooth, almost like he widens his entire face a bit. They are both showing anger, but I found it interesting how different they chose to show it.

Just my random thoughts.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Onion T_T
    I'M SORRY~~!!! I just can't help it!!! My yaoi-influencing friend did too much to me and now I can't think straight! I kept saying "don't do this Rena, it's COMPLETELY out of the question, don't do it, don't think it, don't say it"...but the hormones won and I...said it. Trust me, even I don't want to say such disturbing things but thinking how lovey-dovey they are with each other, THOSE THOUGHTS flood into my mind subconsciously and I fell to their power.
    Headesk Sweatdrop

Thepinkbookworm wrote:And, by the way, you want to snuggle Shinpei like your cat? cat Suspect That sounds odd, I'm just saying. I wonder what he would think if he knew his fans wanted to snuggle him like a giant kitty scratch Very Happy

Lol, his cheeks and face is just too irresistable, don't tell me that you haven't had the slightest feeling of wanting to pinch his cheeks/pat his head/snuggle him 'till he can't breathe?
    Okay, maybe not a cat per se, maybe an adorable baby! Huggle huggle... Hug :3 Nodding

And that gif...hmm, I guess you could say that. I guess Shinpei pouts a bit more than Manpei. I noticed in videos and such that yes, Shinpei pouts when he's angry, or at least scrunches his face. And I think Manpei would most likely be clenching his teeth so that he won't snap. I remember Shinpei once said that Manpei tends to let go of what he thinks when he's angry back in Ouran, resulting in the twins fighting off-set sometimes.
    I think it's the reason he clenches his teeth, to control himself before he says something he doesn't mean. But I don't know, that was just my thought scratch
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Lol, in my country's school, everyone wears the same, which is white and blue, but since we're both prefects (the uniform color's light blue and dark blue), people can't tell us if we're standing to each other. So they dubbed us as twins after 2 weeks. Not to mention, I'm very touchy-feely with my friend there. I even hugged her waist and she doesn't care. And she's HIGHLY protective of me to the point of not letting me out of her sight (which I don't mind).

Actually, we're both Muslim, I'm just the..*cough* easy-going kind of type. The scarf messes with my hair which is why I hate wearing it, but I do wear it in school.

Forgive this ignorant product of the American Public School system but. . .what's a "prefect"? Surprised

It's fun being touchy feely with friends (does that sound gross?) Hugging, holding hands. . .and speaking personally, my friends for some reason have an obsession with smacking my ample bottom. . . Shocked

You're Muslim too??

Coolness!! cheers

At the 100+ year old Irish-Catholic university I go to, we have a lot of Muslim students (ironic, isn't it? Neutral ) My BFF is one of them, she convinced me to join the MSA (Muslim Student Association) Club, and me and my sis pledged to wear the headscarves for a whole week. . .I LOVED it! Very Happy I felt so cool that whole week because I wasn't constantly worrying about how my hair looks. I just bought a bunch of new scarves and I plan on wearing them over the summer when I go shopping and stuff. . .not for religious reasons, just to soothe my vanity issues
    Onion Drinks Tea

Ryu Rena wrote:I noticed. Shinpei looks like he's wearing one of Manpei's plunged V-neck shirt. And I like they way he's sitting, so...polite-ish kind of way.
    But what kills me is THAT BLONDE HAIR!!! Manpei~~~!!! Change it back, you two don't look like twins with that kind of hair!!
    If you ask me, they kinda remind me of the Jo twins from Boyfriend (I'm not a K-Pop fan, but I notice things); Kwangmin (elder) and Youngmin (younger).

I don't know why I just noticed that, but you're right. . .Shin is wearing one of those V-neck t-shirts. . .(didn't want Manpei getting all of the attention again, eh Shin-chan? Razz ) I like the way he's sitting too. . .it looks kind of childish to me though; like the way a little kid might sit ^_^

I've said it before and I'll say it again. . .I do NOT like Manpei's blonde hair. . . Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    I've checked out what other fangirls have had to say about it and they LOVE it. . . Rolling Eyes I don't mean to offend, but when Asians dye their hair blonde it just looks really really. . .unnatural.
    And what's worse is that that look is REALLY popular with a lot of Asian celebrities right now. . .it totally makes me cringe Suspect

Lord, I hope Manpei holds onto that style only temporarily. . .

I've heard of the Jo twins. . .I'm just starting to get into K-Pop. . .I've seen a few Korean hotties, but they don't hold a candle to Japanese men Cool

Ryu Rena wrote:(I can't get some dirty images out of my mind when I noticed where Manpei's left hand is at.. I'M SORRY~~!!! )

Rena-chan, you're hilarious. . .you always notice things like that Big Laugh It looks like he's holding a bottle of tea or something. . .I can't really tell. . .
    Manpei always manages to do subtle things like that when he takes pictures. . .I wonder if he does that on purpose :3 Nodding

thepinkbookworm wrote:Mrs. Takagi! Thank you for sharing those pictures! I love seeing them in more casual-ish poses. My favorites were where they were saluting the ticket guy ( ) and, I am surprised no one mentioned this, the fact that they were milking a cow. How random is that? Yeah, just a tad bit odd

No problem at all. Thank YOU guys for posting the pictures of the twins from Manpei's blog Smile

Ah, about the whole milking the cow thing. . .I definitely noticed ti right away lol I just wasn't sure on how to bring it up lol It kind of reminded me of during that TV show with the lady with the messy house and the twins were touching her clothes (and who knows what else) and didn't seem to mind. Milking cows, touching womens undergarments. . .I wonder what's next for the Takagi twins? Cunning Onion

Still no translations for those blog entries yet, but I'll be sure to keep you guys posted Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Forgive this ignorant product of the American Public School system but. . .what's a "prefect"? Surprised

It's fun being touchy feely with friends (does that sound gross?) Hugging, holding hands. . .and speaking personally, my friends for some reason have an obsession with smacking my ample bottom. . . Shocked

You're Muslim too??

Coolness!! cheers

At the 100+ year old Irish-Catholic university I go to, we have a lot of Muslim students (ironic, isn't it? Neutral ) My BFF is one of them, she convinced me to join the MSA (Muslim Student Association) Club, and me and my sis pledged to wear the headscarves for a whole week. . .I LOVED it! Very Happy I felt so cool that whole week because I wasn't constantly worrying about how my hair looks. I just bought a bunch of new scarves and I plan on wearing them over the summer when I go shopping and stuff. . .not for religious reasons, just to soothe my vanity issues

Prefect's what you might call 'the teachers' police force' here. We help keep the students in line and follow the rules. We're basically the teachers' right hand man, but only selected students are allowed to be prefects. My friend there is the Head Prefect's (or Head Student) assistant for the girls and there's another for the boys. I'm just a normal prefect. It's kind of like..the Hall Monitor, but with more jobs.

Lol, nope, doesn't sound gross at all Razz We here hug and touch each other ALL the time. But if it's too much, people would stare at us strangely. For the boys, groping each other is normal (and the yaoi fangirls loose their pants Very Happy ) but for the girls groping each other...that's just weird (not for the yuri fanboys though...)

And I'm glad you actually enjoyed wearing the headscarves, not a lot of American enjoy that from what I know Neutral Normally I hate wearing it because I have to tie my hair into a ponytail before wearing it. And since my hair's curly and I have to go to school, it never dried properly. And if I wear during the afternoon, it'll be too fritzed up to tie into a ponytail and in the end, it'll tickle my neck and that..is VERY uncomfortable.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. . .I do NOT like Manpei's blonde hair. . . Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    I've checked out what other fangirls have had to say about it and they LOVE it. . . Rolling Eyes I don't mean to offend, but when Asians dye their hair blonde it just looks really really. . .unnatural.
    And what's worse is that that look is REALLY popular with a lot of Asian celebrities right now. . .it totally makes me cringe Suspect

Wall ... Onion *sigh* I don't get those girls. Manpei and Shinpei are already so much of a cutie-pie and they still want one of them to be blonde. Manpei, I swear if you don't change back the colour of your hair soon, I'm gonna fly off to Japan, kidnap you while you're sleeping, go to Apish Rita and dye your hair back to black without you even knowing! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh, and this picture might be a bit old, but I managed to get to another photo editing website and made this. The collage style will be coming out soon. When, I don't know, so there won't be any collages for the time being.

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Sweet_11

Now I'm off to study (exam's next week, and I STILL haven't had a single thing to study... Onion OTL I'm gonna die in the exam hall...)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue May 01, 2012 12:34 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Prefect's what you might call 'the teachers' police force' here. We help keep the students in line and follow the rules. We're basically the teachers' right hand man, but only selected students are allowed to be prefects. My friend there is the Head Prefect's (or Head Student) assistant for the girls and there's another for the boys. I'm just a normal prefect. It's kind of like..the Hall Monitor, but with more jobs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. . . . .I see. Very Happy

I don't know if we have prefects here in American schools. . .maybe the at the more high-class,fancy schools. . .at my high school we just had regular secruity guards standing at every entrance/exit (my high school was HUGE!)

Ryu Rena wrote:And I'm glad you actually enjoyed wearing the headscarves, not a lot of American enjoy that from what I know Normally I hate wearing it because I have to tie my hair into a ponytail before wearing it. And since my hair's curly and I have to go to school, it never dried properly. And if I wear during the afternoon, it'll be too fritzed up to tie into a ponytail and in the end, it'll tickle my neck and that..is VERY uncomfortable.

Meh, it depends on who you ask here. . .I know a lot of Americans see the headscraves as a form of "female opression", some don't really give it much thought.
    I personally think of it as "A-Great-Excuse-To-Not-Have-To-Worry-About-Fighting-With-My-Hair-For-Twenty-Minutes-Before-Leaving-The-House" Razz It sounds like you and I have similar hair: thick and curly. I'd just rather not have to deal with it, that's why I find the scarves so appealing.

My parents brought me up to be open-minded about different cultures and customs and stuff; trust me, if it weren't for them, I would NOT be currently stalking Japanese twins via the internet right now. . . Onion Whistle

Plus, where I live in Chicago, we have a large Muslim population and a lot of women here wear the scarves, so depending on where I go, people probably wouldn't pay me any attention ^_^ But in your defense, I like the way you look without your scarf, and I think your hair is cute, it suits you Smile

Ryu Rena wrote:*sigh* I don't get those girls. Manpei and Shinpei are already so much of a cutie-pie and they still want one of them to be blonde.

I know right?! I don't get it either. . . Evil or Very Mad (Keep in mind that these are the same "fangirls" who still can't tell the twins apart, so maybe that's one of the reasons why they like Manpei's hair blonde. . . Rolling Eyes )
    Like I was ranting saying to my sis the other day. . .the part of the reason I find Asian men so attractive is that they DON'T have blonde hair. . .when they do dye their hair lighter colors, it takes part of their appeal away. For example, take your favorite food; if your favorite food tasted like something else, it wouldn't be the same, right?

I was watching this special on Japanese host clubs not too long ago (very insightful) and all the male hosts had bright blonde/orange colored hair and these fake tans. . . Onion Outrage I'm like "WTF is this?? Do Japanese women actually like that??"

It is my prayer that within the next 8 months, Man and Shin take a break from coloring their hair such bright colors. . .or even stop coloring their hair altogether. . .I want them to go back to this. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 33 B_boys13

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Devil_14

Twins appreciation - Page 33 Whatta13

Is that asking too much??? Onion Tantrum

Oh, and I'm glad that you found another photo editing site, Rena-chan. I miss your photo edits! Hopefully in the near future the Twinpei's will be posting more interesting photos for you edit. Shinpei is such a cutie here. . .MAN, I just wanna kiss the smack out of him!!! Onion Kiss

Oh yea, that reminds me! The other day we were in my mom's old neighborhood visiting my grandfather, and as we were getting out the car, she waved at her neighborhoods/childhood friends who lived across the street: they're twin brothers Wink

My mom used to talk about them a lot since the 3 of them grew up together, but I never really paid much attention. . .but now since I'm just suddenly SOOOOOOOOO interested in twins. . .I asked her about what they were like, and her reply reminded me of something you once said Rena-chan.

She said that one twin was always talkative, energetic and really approachable, and the other twin was super quiet and shy and liked to keep to himself most of the time (sound familiar yet?)

I didn't get a chance to ask her who was the older twin and who was the younger twin. . .and I'm pretty sure that even if I did ask her, she wouldn't know the answer. . . .
    I think that idea of "older/younger twin", seniority thing is mostly common in non-Western cultures. . .in America the question of "Which twin popped out first?" isn't really treated as being imporant lol
    Twins are twins and that's that as far as were concerned I guess.

But anyway, my point was that I guess that it's true that many twins have that "yin and yang" personality thing going on. Although I was once watching a program about twins on TV, and there were a few pair of twins (male and female) who were alike in pretty much every single aspect. . .looks, personality, preferences, etc. To be honest though, I found those twins to be quite boring lol

They seemed to really enjoy being "two halves of a whole person", which I respect but. . .it didn't make them any less boring. . . Onion Yawn

I mean can you imagine if Manpei and Shinpei were 100% alike in every single way?
    I'd hate that. . . Onion Breeze

You're studying for exams too, Rena-chan? I've got some pretty hard ones coming up this week myself. . .history and pre-law *shivers* and my pre-law professor is an absolute sadist (and not the good kind either). I said that today I would goof off and then tomorrow and the days following I'd hit the books. . . Onion Study

If you die in the exam hall, Rena-chan, I'm sure that I'll be joining you in the afterlife pretty soon. . . Dead Onion
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue May 01, 2012 1:04 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I like the way you look without your scarf, and I think your hair is cute, it suits you Smile

Lol, you're not the only one Razz My friends and family would quickly gather around me to play with my corkscrew curls. They thought it's fun, seeing the curls bounce around like springs Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Like I was ranting saying to my sis the other day. . .the part of the reason I find Asian men so attractive is that they DON'T have blonde hair. . .when they do dye their hair lighter colors, it takes part of their appeal away. For example, take your favorite food; if your favorite food tasted like something else, it wouldn't be the same, right?

That's right! I don't get why they like to dye their hair lighter, it just doesn't look right. I don't blame the one who're born with light-coloured hair, since I'm like that too, but dyeing their hair...! Evil or Very Mad
    We want you for who you are, not how you look. Manpei..Shinpei..why..? Onion OTL

Mrs.Takagi wrote:You're studying for exams too, Rena-chan? I've got some pretty hard ones coming up this week myself. . .history and pre-law *shivers* and my pre-law professor is an absolute sadist (and not the good kind either). I said that today I would goof off and then tomorrow and the days following I'd hit the books. . . Onion Study

If you die in the exam hall, Rena-chan, I'm sure that I'll be joining you in the afterlife pretty soon. . . Dead Onion

I guess your pre-law teacher's as sadistic as my english teacher. And my chemistry teacher too with the way she grins at us when she said she's preparing some tough questions. She said, and I quote; You'll all be having nightmares after your paper's been sent up. They'll haunt your soul~~!!

Headesk Sweatdrop

I'm so doomed......
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 am

Ryu Rena wrote:I guess your pre-law teacher's as sadistic as my english teacher. And my chemistry teacher too with the way she grins at us when she said she's preparing some tough questions. She said, and I quote; You'll all be having nightmares after your paper's been sent up. They'll haunt your soul~~!!

I'm curious Rena-chan (and you'll once again have to forgive my ignorance but), I know that you live in Malaysia, but as much as I like to bury my nose in book about various regions of the world. . .I can't remember too much about Malayasia. . . Corner of Woe

Is English the primary language spoken there? Or is it like America and you have a mixture of languages (Mandarin,Cantonese, Arabic, etc?)

Our professors just might be related then. . .I swear, my professor always has the biggest grin on his face as he's handing us back our papers that sure enough have incredibly low marks on them. . . Onion Cursed/Down

Why do these instructors get such joy out of torturing us?? Onion Stress Load

But you know, there's ONE thing (if anything) that I've been doing lately that helps me get through particularly stressful moments. . .

Anytime I'm feeling stressed,tense, upset. . .or even lazy (which is a lot) I think back to all the blog entries from the Twinpei's that I've read so far, and I remember about how inspired I get when I read about how hard they're working, how much they strive to be better, and how much their fans mean to them and the couple of times they've mentioned that they want to bring power to their fans too.

That's when I say to myself, "If Man and Shin are working hard and doing their best. . .then I have to work hard and do my best too! Onion Thumbs Up "
    It sounds silly but. . .I feel like that if they don't want to let their fans down, then as someone who truly respects and admires them, I really don't want to let them down, either, you know?

Funny sidestory: Two days ago we went out to eat at this fancy cafe for my sisters 20th birthday, and I order this fancy omlette and just to try something different, I asked them to put peppers and spinach in it (note: I HATE vegatables and will usually avoid them whenever possible). I surprised myself by eating all of the omlette but there were still lots of spinach n peppers left on my plate. My sis took her spoon and put a load of the veggies on it, held the spoon to my mouth and said "C'mon, one last bite!"

Naturally, I refused. Then she said those magic words. . .

"Do it for Shinpei!"

I grabbed the spoon and downed the veggies in one bite. Onion Laugh

I know, that's pretty dumb but. . .like I said, I really admire and respect the twins, not just because they're talented and beautiful (although it helps) but because they're just really good people. They try their best, they're kind, thoughtful, and seem to really try not to let their bad sides stick out too much:

Manpei doesn't let his shyness hold him back from being the best actor he can. And no matter what Shin is going through at the time, he always seems to manage to work up a smile and give himself the power to keep on going (well that, and he apparently has a one-track mind Razz )

And when I think about all of that. . .trying to knock out a couple of difficult final exams, doesn't seem quite so bad anymore. . .y'know? Onion Whistle
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue May 01, 2012 4:40 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I'm curious Rena-chan (and you'll once again have to forgive my ignorance but), I know that you live in Malaysia, but as much as I like to bury my nose in book about various regions of the world. . .I can't remember too much about Malaysia. . . Corner of Woe

Is English the primary language spoken there? Or is it like America and you have a mixture of languages (Mandarin,Cantonese, Arabic, etc?)

scratch How do I explain this... Actually, our main language here is Malay but English is compulsary considering it's the National Language. There are many ethnics here but the three main are Malay(me), Chinese and Indian. Yes, we have mixture of languages including old Malay spoken in the Borneo Island(Sabah and Sarawak). Most of the Malays here aren't that good in english but the Chinese and Indians are superb in them. I on the other hand have no problem in english because it's practically my mother tongue, I learn it ever since I can speak.

The 'must pass' subjects in order to get into a good university are English and History. So you could say that the educators here want to improve our style of communicating because we're heading out into the future. My country right now is going to a power boost and our target for a full futuristic city is on 2020. You can tell why the teachers are being strict now... Headesk Sweatdrop

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Anytime I'm feeling stressed,tense, upset. . .or even lazy (which is a lot) I think back to all the blog entries from the Twinpei's that I've read so far, and I remember about how inspired I get when I read about how hard they're working, how much they strive to be better, and how much their fans mean to them and the couple of times they've mentioned that they want to bring power to their fans too.

That's when I say to myself, "If Man and Shin are working hard and doing their best. . .then I have to work hard and do my best too! Onion Thumbs Up "

Onion Outrage Why didn't I think of that?!
    I have a SERIOUSLY important exam this year but I just couldn't bring myself to study (I'm in my final year of highschool, that exam is like a pre-university entrance exam to test our abilities) because I'm always WAAAAAY too lazy.

You're right, those two work hard for our happiness, we should at least repay them by working hard too (despite them not knowing us in the first place). Lol, I always have this conversation in my head where whenever I feel down, I'd look at my Twinpei pictures and imagine them comforting me.
    It feels wonderful... Onion Blush
    Although there are some awkward moments when my mum once came into my room to find me kissing the picture... Shocked Embarassed

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Naturally, I refused. Then she said those magic words. . .

"Do it for Shinpei!"

I grabbed the spoon and downed the veggies in one bite. Onion Laugh

Lol, my mum used a different tactic on me. Like you, I also HATE vegetables and the only vegies I like to eat are spinach, broccoli and asparagus. Other than that, don't give me, I'll just push it away.
    Anyways, one time I didn't want to eat some salad from this restaurant my mum took us to. My parents tried everything until my mum said;

"What would Ratchet say if he found out you don't want to eat your veggies?!"

I ate the salad in record time. Actually back then (when I still don't know the twins) I was a HUGE Transformers fan and my favourite Autobot is Bumblebee and Ratchet. So, since Ratchet's a medic, she kinda used that against me even though my mum's a nurse herself. From what I know, despite being a medic, Ratchet use wrenches to knock his victims patients out cold so they they won't bug him... Yeah..ate the salad in under 2 minutes, and it was quite a big bowl. What a Face
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm

......... T_T
    What's with all the talk about not liking vegetables.......... Onion Runs Away <- (vegetarian)

lol though even if I'm a vegetarian, I still don't like squash, onions, and I can only eat a little bit of tomatoes at a time. XDDDDD

I'm so busy recently. >______< And every time I want to check here, something always comes up and I end up not reading anything. :/ I also have finals this week and next week. Onion Attacked by Te But I feel pretty prepared for them though I'm the kind of person who only wants an A so I'll study even more just to not take my chances. Plus I've been really busy with business events for the organizations that I'm in and yeah I'm too involved in school to even be only properly to fangirl. ;____; But two more weeks and then I'm free!!! ......for two weeks and then I have a VERY busy summer. OTL XD That's what I get for wanting to be involved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:24 pm