Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:15 am

YO!! I'm backwith news!
    (clearly shows I'm procrastinating..right? haha.... Headesk Sweatdrop )

ANYWAYS!! Mr. Manpei posted a new post and since there aren't any translations yet, I'd do it, but I'm practically a noob for using Google translate so it'll be rough and not that accurate.

Right, he posted this yesterday and said he was busy with Playstar practice, plus, he's also troubled that it's rather hard.
    [me: this is my fave part] Apparently he read Shinpei's blog post and said he did better in his practice because of the way Shinpei writes about him. Oh, and he's embarrassed by that. He also mentioned that Shinpei's a great guy for writing such nice things (roughly translated). He also mentioned something about a project for Golden Week.

Yeah..those are the only things I could get from his blog post. And his picture..? Fufufufu..a nice picture of his bed-face. He looks like he just got up from sleeping. And his lips~~ ahhhh.... Onion Love
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:YO!! I'm backwith news!
    (clearly shows I'm procrastinating..right? haha.... Headesk Sweatdrop )

ANYWAYS!! Mr. Manpei posted a new post and since there aren't any translations yet, I'd do it, but I'm practically a noob for using Google translate so it'll be rough and not that accurate.

Right, he posted this yesterday and said he was busy with Playstar practice, plus, he's also troubled that it's rather hard.
    [me: this is my fave part] Apparently he read Shinpei's blog post and said he did better in his practice because of the way Shinpei writes about him. Oh, and he's embarrassed by that. He also mentioned that Shinpei's a great guy for writing such nice things (roughly translated). He also mentioned something about a project for Golden Week.

Yeah..those are the only things I could get from his blog post. And his picture..? Fufufufu..a nice picture of his bed-face. He looks like he just got up from sleeping. And his lips~~ ahhhh.... Onion Love

Thank you for the rough translation Rena-chan! Very Happy

I just read it and now I just found the actual English translation by ichigo-kurimu.

OH MY GOSH, COULD THEY BE ANY SWEETER TO EACH OTHER???!! Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes

Shinpei writing little love letters to his brother and Manpei responding. . .oh. . .my brain cannot handle the goodness of it all. . Onion Nosebleed

And I can't believe that Manpei still gets embarrassed by that. . .-----> Onion Blush He should be used to it by now, right?
    And it's totally obvious that he takes Shin's words to heart and he really appreciates them. . .

You know Manpei, you'd make all of our lives a little bit easier if you would just suck it up and be as open about Shinpei is with the mushy-ness between you too. . .just sayin. . . Rolling Eyes

They really are a married couple. . .married since birth!!!

I THINK MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE FROM ALL THE AFFECTION!!! Onion XD

Shinpei really is a nice person, ne? I think Manpei is too. . .he just has a funny way of showing it sometimes. . .haha

(and pardon my French but Manpei is SUCH a camera whore!!! Razz )

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Man10

[2012.04.20] Takagi Manpei

I’m Going to Do This.

Good evening ☆

Thank you always for all your comments!!

I really appreciate them.

Today was also,

Rehearsals for the stage show “Playstar”.

I’m suffering from so much trouble

Stage shows are really hard after all …

Shinpei wrote something nice about me on his blog.

He’s such a nice person (laughs)

I feel kind of embarrassed..

I’m slowly able to understand those parts in the play that I couldn’t put my feelings towards.

But I promise to complete it before performance day.

I need to be more and more greedy (for knowledge)!!

I have an announcement from Playstar

For people to enjoy the stage show “Playstar” more and more, there will a special project planned just for Golden Week. The after talk show has been decided!!

At every show between May 3rd (Thurs) and 5th (Sat), cast members will have a talk show!!

★Date・Members★

May 3rd (Thurs) 18:00

Sano Mizuki × Sano Daiki × Takagi Manpei × Kuranuki Masahiro

May 4th (Fri) 13:00

Sano Mizuki × Sano Daiki × Tsuda Kenjiro × Takagi Manpei

※Each talk show will about about 15 minutes.

Please come and watch

And, lend me some power …

Tomorrow I also have rehearsal!!

I need to concentrate and try my best.

Right now I’m watching “GANTZ” on TV.

Ah.

If there’s another movie, I want to be in it..

I want to wear that suit and fight

Would I look good in it?

Just for the simple fact that Man is constantly mentioning it in his blogs, I'm actually going to take 10 minutes out of my busy schedule to find out just what the heck "GANTZ" is all about. . . Onion Study

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:21 pm

cheers
    Thank you so much for posting the translations! I had a hard time sleeping yesterday because of the love these two give each other. Maybe..maybe they ARE married to each other, they must've hidden their marriage ring somewhere!! Or maybe other identical jewelries that shows their marriage proof; like an anklet or necklace or maybe even...earrings.

I'm not in the state of a right mind right now... Headesk Sweatdrop

Lol, I think he still have that air of reservation around him when it comes to Shinpei and being mushy in public or even their blog. I think Manpei prefers to get mushy. Alone. At. Home. Twisted Evil Because that's where the rabid fangirls won't be able to see them.
    Remember that one time during an Ouran interview, Shinpei said that it was Manpei's idea to start the home practice at home, alone? With just the two of them on the couch?

Wonder what other 'practice' they do.... Cunning Onion

I have got to get a life soon~...
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 am

Minna~
    Manpei updated again, but this one is just..wow. I don't even know HOW to summarize it because it's a freakin' NOVEL!! Neutral It's like a whole bunch of things mixed together to make some sort of soup or something like that.

First he starts off with the Playstar thing and saying how today shall be his last practice and he's been struggling throughout the whole thing with the help of his seniors.
    And then he moves on to another show called Princess of Demons and he'll be starring a highschool boy like when he's in Ouran.

Lol, cute~ Razz I miss seeing him in a school outfit.

But all in all, I have NO IDEA what he's talking about and google isn't helping. At all. Although I have to say..his picture looks rather awesomely delicious!
    Cunnin Onion Idea

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Beauti10

Let the fangirling commence!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Minna~
    Manpei updated again, but this one is just..wow. I don't even know HOW to summarize it because it's a freakin' NOVEL!! Neutral It's like a whole bunch of things mixed together to make some sort of soup or something like that.

First he starts off with the Playstar thing and saying how today shall be his last practice and he's been struggling throughout the whole thing with the help of his seniors.
    And then he moves on to another show called Princess of Demons and he'll be starring a highschool boy like when he's in Ouran.

Lol, cute~ Razz I miss seeing him in a school outfit.

But all in all, I have NO IDEA what he's talking about and google isn't helping. At all. Although I have to say..his picture looks rather awesomely delicious!
    Cunnin Onion Idea

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Beauti10

Let the fangirling commence!!

Wow, I can't wait to see what he is actually talking about. And that picture is adorable! Onion Love Eyes Definitely a good one. I wonder why he is having such a hard time with Playstar? Is the character difficult or the lines or just everything? He seems like a perfectionist at times, so I hope he is not letting that stand in his way.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 am

Yo! Cool

I've got another blog translation update from Man-chan!! cheers

Jeez, he DID end up typing another one of his long novels, didn't he? affraid

More than anything though, it just still shocks me how fast he and Shin end up doing this plays back to back to back. I mean after this play Manpei's doing (and whatever the heck Shinpei is doing), they still have the "Little Alice" play, and then Shinpei has the Code Geass musical, and now Manpei has ANOTHER play he's starring in?? Shocked

I can honestly say that if we needed any more evidence that our boys AREN'T dating anyone besides each other, that's all the proof we need. No time to get chummy with girls if you're constantly working. . .

Although from what I understand, this play about the demons is actually supposed to have a predominately female cast. . .

Manpei, I swear you'd better stay your usual adorable yet socially awkward self and not cheat on Shinpei, or I swear you shall feel my wrath!!
    Onion To Kill

But anywho. . .was anyone else a little surprised to hear that Manpei will be playing a high schooler. . . AGAIN? Onion Outrage
    I mean, I wonder how he and Shinpei feel knowing that they are still able to pass for people 10 years younger than them. . . Suspect
    I wonder how much longer they'll be able to get away with that? lol
    I say that should enjoy is for as long as they can. . .especially Shinpei. . .I swear I still can't look at him smiling without automatically thinking of a cheerful 5-year-old. . Very Happy

I got a quick question for you guys, I was having a discussion not too long ago and we got into a little disagreement: she thinks that the reason why Takagi fan girls have such a hard time telling the Twinpei's apart is because they look more alike in person compared to just looking at videos and photos of them online. . .I politely disagreed with that statement, stating that while it's obvious that looking at Man and Shin up close is different than looking at them through a computer screen, a fan girl (and I had to stop myself from saying a "real fangirl") of the twins should already aware of a subtle differences in their speech and appearences, and just might be able to pick up on those hints if she were to see them in person.

So at the risk of sounding rude and "stuck up" I kind of felt like unless someone is just overtaken by emotion and just randomly walks up to one of the twins without even paying attention and shouts out the first name that comes to mind. . .a fangirl shouldn't really have too much trouble telling which twin is which in person, right?

Do you guys agree? I don't mind if you disagree, I just want to hear your thoughts. . . Surprised

Okay, enough of my jibber-jabber. . .onto the good stuff (just as a heads up, I edited out some of Manpei's original post, but only the stuff about the times, schedules and ticket prices for his upcoming plays and stuff because I don't think any of that actually applies to any of us here anyway. . . No
    If you just REALLY want to see it though, tell me and I'll re-post it up with all the info).

Oh yeah, and I never missed Manpei's tan skin and black hair so much until looking at this photo. . . Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Spot10

[2012.04.22] Takagi Manpei’s Blog Translation

Stage Play To Stage Play

Good morning

Thank you very much for all your comments!

I really appreciate them.

You are all so kind, telling me I would look good in the GANTZ suit ~

Because I’m thin, it might look bulky (laughs)

I’m going to try all my best to appear in a great work (blockbuster)

My dream will come true!

I give it all my best believing (that my dream will come true).

Today will be the last rehearsal for the stage play “Playstar”.

I’m going to struggle until the very end.

It seems like it is my first time to have struggled so much.

A stage show is very profound.

I’m going to borrow the power of the sempais (seniors),

And try my best!!

And, I have an announcement

Following “Playstar”,

I will play the lead in “Onikiri Hime Dai Ichisho・Kokorozashi wo Tsugu Mono ~”!

Like as mentioned in the title it’s a story about “demons”. But it’s set in modern time.

I will play (Katsura Yuki) who fights demons. He is a direct descendent from the Mikado Clan. He has a painful past and it often targeted by demons. Yuki who is currently studying in England is called back by the government to counterattack the power of the demons. He enters a school that “onikiri (demon cutters)” experts attend.

Yes, following Ouran I will play a high school student again (laughs)

I’m looking forward to taking part in (the) action (scenes) that I’m currently addicted to.

Please look forward to it ☆

Story

From ancient times, hidden from the history of mankind there exists a clan that fights demons.

The Mikado Clan (all males) have been taught to annihilate the demons.

Generation to generation, the Yamato Clan (all females) have been saddled with the destiny to kill “demons”

What’s the secret the “demons” are hiding?

Do we really need to kill the “demons”?

And, can the reincarnations of the “onikiri” be able to stop the power of the demons?

What are they fighting for?

Against the backdrop of history, there will be thrilling action performed by these young men and women in uniforms

I’m going to take in everything little by little.

My dream will come true.

That’s what I believe.

Please spend a great Sunday

I’m off!!

Manpei is definitely a dreamer, ne? From the way he talks and writes, he always seems to me as someone who spends a lot of time with his head in the clouds, daydreaming about random things. . .in fact, I think he actually admitted once that he does that.

That's probably why he's so clumsy and forgetful all the time lol I'm the same way though, so I can't talk. . .
    Oh and by the way, out of a mixture of boredom and curiousity, I looked up "GANTZ" online. . .and while I respect Manpei's choice of entertainment. . .the plot did NOT sound interesting to me. . .in fact, I think the only way I'd watch it is if Manpei DID end up starring in a movie, show or stage show based on the manga Onion Laugh

His first comment in his blog cracked me up. . .I think it's funny how he and Shinpei kind of off-handedly address just how thin they are. . .lol And I agree with his statement that depending on the costume. . .he'd definitely end up looking bulky because of his small frame. . .hehehe

But I believe you know the solution to that problem, right Manpei? You could always just put on a couple of pounds. . .that way when you wear your low-cut shirts, you'd actually give the ladies an even better excuse to stare at your man-boobs. . . :3 Nodding

I'm done now Onion Drinks Tea

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 am

Ugh...I got myself a terrible cold so now I'm practically half-dead when I'm writing this. And Shinpei haven't updated either...nergh... Onion Cursed/Down

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I can honestly say that if we needed any more evidence that our boys AREN'T dating anyone besides each other, that's all the proof we need. No time to get chummy with girls if you're constantly working. . .

But that would also mean that they're too busy to even date each other!! Although I do wish that they'd take it easy a little bit, work is fine, but if you're constantly doing plays and rehearsals and such, things might go bad.
    And Shinpei dearest...WHERE'S YOUR BLOG POST? Onion To Kill We haven't heard from him in days...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I say that should enjoy is for as long as they can. . .especially Shinpei. . .I swear I still can't look at him smiling without automatically thinking of a cheerful 5-year-old. .

Opposite for me, whenever I see a cute, smiling 5-year-old, I immediately think of Shinpei. Because he's just insanely adorable... Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I got a quick question for you guys, I was having a discussion not too long ago and we got into a little disagreement: she thinks that the reason why Takagi fan girls have such a hard time telling the Twinpei's apart is because they look more alike in person compared to just looking at videos and photos of them online. . .I politely disagreed with that statement, stating that while it's obvious that looking at Man and Shin up close is different than looking at them through a computer screen, a fan girl (and I had to stop myself from saying a "real fangirl") of the twins should already aware of a subtle differences in their speech and appearences, and just might be able to pick up on those hints if she were to see them in person.

So at the risk of sounding rude and "stuck up" I kind of felt like unless someone is just overtaken by emotion and just randomly walks up to one of the twins without even paying attention and shouts out the first name that comes to mind. . .a fangirl shouldn't really have too much trouble telling which twin is which in person, right?

Agreed. The twins have their differences, besides their height, we can tell from how they smile, they talk, even the way they dress up (although in some cases, the dressing up part is completely useless).
    I'm sorry Takagi-senpai..I really want to write more on my opinion but my cold is making me feel very horrible.. If I don't get some rest now, my headache's gonna split by brain in half. I had a wave of vertigo just now and nearly fainted in class...

I'll talk about it more when I'm better.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:21 pm

I want to to comment on Ryu-chan's last comment, but ichigo-kurimu just posted something that is ABSOLUTELY fan girl worthy. . . Cunning Onion

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Kazuki10

Just a little ad from the Stardust.

Watching this clip from “Sentimental Yasuko” where once again as a joke he was called Shinpei. The director joked that he thought they had switched places. So Manpei said he was Shinpei today but quickly changed his mind and said, “No, It’s Manpei.”

Manpei was asked to make a comment about the movie. When he finished the director asked if he was wearing (lip) gloss.

Manpei said he was in fact wearing lip gloss (kind of embarrassed and turning red) and the director said he wanted to kiss him in which Manpei rejected saying that it was impossible for the director to kiss him. [ So you guys got all that right? That is NOT a typo. Not only does the ever flirty Manpei wear colonge and rose scent lotion. . .he wears lip gloss too!! Onion XD ]

Embarrassed Manpei was so cute. The person who manages the site replied to me saying that Manpei is a very nice person but it seems because he was working with so many sempais he was very nervous.

So yeah, about the lip gloss. . .I'm not sure where my emotions should be about that. . .is it wrong that a part of me isn't even surprised?? Razz Like between his fancy hair treatment, the scented lotions, wearing the low-cut t-shirts and all the other care he puts into his daily beauty regiment. . .wearing lip gloss certainly fits along in the category with the others, right? LOL

I know one thing though. . .Manpei Takagi officially makes a better girl than I do. . .Rain on My Parade How embarrassing. . .I seriously think he puts more care into his looks than I do. . .(but then again, I'm not an actor *shrugs*)

I also know that I've never been so certain about wanting to make out furiously with this guy in my LIFE!! Onion Kiss

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Manpei, I swear you'd better stay your usual adorable yet socially awkward self and not cheat on Shinpei, or I swear you shall feel my wrath!!
    Onion To Kill

I got a quick question for you guys, I was having a discussion not too long ago and we got into a little disagreement: she thinks that the reason why Takagi fan girls have such a hard time telling the Twinpei's apart is because they look more alike in person compared to just looking at videos and photos of them online. . .I politely disagreed with that statement, stating that while it's obvious that looking at Man and Shin up close is different than looking at them through a computer screen, a fan girl (and I had to stop myself from saying a "real fangirl") of the twins should already aware of a subtle differences in their speech and appearences, and just might be able to pick up on those hints if she were to see them in person.

But I believe you know the solution to that problem, right Manpei? You could always just put on a couple of pounds. . .that way when you wear your low-cut shirts, you'd actually give the ladies an even better excuse to stare at your man-boobs. . . :3 Nodding

I would love to see Manpei deal with your wrath, Mrs. Takagi. It would be hilarious Razz

As for your question, I believe that a 'true' fangirl can tell the difference between those two in pictures, interviews, etc. It takes a while to learn the differences. But once you know them, you can pretty much pick them out of anything. I think any person who wants to be a Takagi Twin fangirl kind of HAS to learn the differences or things just are not as fun No Imagine having to look at pictures or watch them in, like, Ouran, without knowing who's who. That stunk, for me, before I could tell.

Just my thoughts pirat

And, seriously, man-boobs? I mean, those two NEED to gain more weight, but man-boobs? That made me laugh Laughing

Oh, and the lip gloss thing: I don't know how I feel about guys wearing lip gloss. Of course, I have a big thing against make up in general, so lip gloss does not appeal to me. But, I guess if Manpei felt that he needed to wear it for work, then fine. I think some guys prefer more 'feminine' things, so as long as he DOES NOT go all drag queen on us and make us feel horribly non-womanly in comparison, I'm good :3 Nodding
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:And Shinpei dearest...WHERE'S YOUR BLOG POST? Onion To Kill We haven't heard from him in days...

Right??? WHERE HAS HE BEEN?? We're getting a little deprived... =/

Mrs. Takagi wrote:

Very true. Though it might be a little bit difficult to fully comprehend (CUZ THEY'RE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU) their actual appearance apart from the screen, you'd still be able to tell the difference. I mean, didn't they have a whole thing where the rest of the Ouran cast could tell them apart too?

Mrs. Takagi wrote:
    Not only does the ever flirty Manpei wear colonge and rose scent lotion.
    Speaking of lotion...GUESS WHAT I GOT???
    Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 am

'Ewwo!
    I'm back from the land of headaches and clogged nose and ready to comment on everything posted here!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Manpei said he was in fact wearing lip gloss (kind of embarrassed and turning red) and the director said he wanted to kiss him in which Manpei rejected saying that it was impossible for the director to kiss him. [ So you guys got all that right? That is NOT a typo. Not only does the ever flirty Manpei wear colonge and rose scent lotion. . .he wears lip gloss too!! Onion XD ]

"it was impossible for the director to kiss him" . . . OBVIOUSLY!! There's a hint there if you see closely. The only person who wouldn't make it impossible is only and ONLY Shinpei. He's the only one Manpei would kiss! And now I want to know what Shinpei's reaction would be when he heard the director seemingly flirts with his dearest husband lover boyfriend BROTHER. Razz
    I bet he'd be staring at the man with 'Manpei's-mine-don't-you-dare-touch-your-hands-on-him' eyes.
    Am I the only one finding that amusing??

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I know one thing though. . .Manpei Takagi officially makes a better girl than I do. . . Rain on My Parade How embarrassing. . .I seriously think he puts more care into his looks than I do. . .(but then again, I'm not an actor *shrugs*)

I know what you mean, the only beauty products I'm using are L'Oreal Paris shampoo/conditioner and Johnson's Baby bubble bath, and some other local products. Wall ... Onion My self-esteem of being a girl suddenly plunges down to where the dino bones are laying. Look at the twins as girls, look at Chiba Yudai as a girl, heck, look at SETO KOJI AS A GIRL!!

Spoiler:

SERIOUSLY!! How do they do this?! Onion Anger

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Oh, and the lip gloss thing: I don't know how I feel about guys wearing lip gloss. Of course, I have a big thing against make up in general, so lip gloss does not appeal to me. But, I guess if Manpei felt that he needed to wear it for work, then fine. I think some guys prefer more 'feminine' things, so as long as he DOES NOT go all drag queen on us and make us feel horribly non-womanly in comparison, I'm good :3 Nodding

I'm only fine with lipgloss, other than that, stay away from me Evil or Very Mad . Make-up don't appeal to me either, unless absolutely necessary. And these guys DO make us feel horribly non-womanly, didja see the pictures I posted? They're practically flaunting their woman-ish side at us!! I was like this --> affraid when I saw Seto's picture! And was --> affraid affraid when I saw the twins' picture and --> affraid affraid affraid when I saw Chiba's picture!! And they're fine with dressing up as girls too!!

Onion Hypnotised *breathes deeply*

Remember that one time Manpei had to dress up as a girl because he lost a bet to Shinpei..? Yeah..I had a heart attack and thought that it was Shinpei's girlfriend, until I see 'her' smile. THAT was a killer..

Oh, and Reine-senpai, I found that lotion in one of my local store too! Razz But I didn't buy it because at that time, I just got my honey-scented body lotion so..I'm sad now.
    BUT I WILL BUY IT NEXT TIME!! Because then I get to smell juuuuust like Manpei. Onion Laugh
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:22 am

Ryu Rena wrote:
    I know what you mean, the only beauty products I'm using are L'Oreal Paris shampoo/conditioner and Johnson's Baby bubble bath, and some other local products. Wall ... Onion My self-esteem of being a girl suddenly plunges down to where the dino bones are laying. Look at the twins as girls, look at Chiba Yudai as a girl, heck, look at SETO KOJI AS A GIRL!!

Spoiler:

SERIOUSLY!! How do they do this?! Onion Anger

Remember that one time Manpei had to dress up as a girl because he lost a bet to Shinpei..? Yeah..I had a heart attack and thought that it was Shinpei's girlfriend, until I see 'her' smile. THAT was a killer..

Oh, and Reine-senpai, I found that lotion in one of my local store too! Razz But I didn't buy it because at that time, I just got my honey-scented body lotion so..I'm sad now.
    BUT I WILL BUY IT NEXT TIME!! Because then I get to smell juuuuust like Manpei. Onion Laugh

WHAT. Why are they prettier than me???? It's not fair!

Wait. WHEN did he lose a bet to Shinpei??? What???

You found it at your LOCAL store??? I had to buy online and ship it from Asia! =O
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

I would love to see Manpei deal with your wrath, Mrs. Takagi. It would be hilarious Razz

As for your question, I believe that a 'true' fangirl can tell the difference between those two in pictures, interviews, etc. It takes a while to learn the differences. But once you know them, you can pretty much pick them out of anything. I think any person who wants to be a Takagi Twin fangirl kind of HAS to learn the differences or things just are not as fun No Imagine having to look at pictures or watch them in, like, Ouran, without knowing who's who. That stunk, for me, before I could tell.

Just my thoughts pirat

And, seriously, man-boobs? I mean, those two NEED to gain more weight, but man-boobs? That made me laugh Laughing

Oh, and the lip gloss thing: I don't know how I feel about guys wearing lip gloss. Of course, I have a big thing against make up in general, so lip gloss does not appeal to me. But, I guess if Manpei felt that he needed to wear it for work, then fine. I think some guys prefer more 'feminine' things, so as long as he DOES NOT go all drag queen on us and make us feel horribly non-womanly in comparison, I'm good :3 Nodding

Now that you mention it. . .I'm not even sure what my "wrath" would be. . .I just know I wouldn't be happy. . .lol
    So Manpei, you'd better honor your marriage to your brother!!

As for the whole thing about telling them apart in person. . .

I KNEW you guys would understand me!!! cheers I agree that a "true" fangirl of the Twinpei's would have already familiarized herself with the differences between Man and Shin, because (regardless of what anyone says) there are several differences.
    If one just takes the time out to notice their differences. . .I mean it only took me about a week, two weeks tops before I caught onto that.
    And you're right bookworm, not being able to tell them apart isn't fun. . .because then you're just observing them solely as "twins" and not as two totally seperate entities.
    So yeah, I'm 99.9% sure that if I were to be standing face to face with our boys, I could still tell them apart.

(I'm bragging again, aren't I? Onion Drinks Tea )

I think the person I was originally discussing this with was just making excuses. . . Rolling Eyes

I was trying to think if there was a difference in how they dressed but. . .90-95% of the time I think they pretty much wear similar clothing and acecssories. . .although it seems these days like Manpei prefers to dress more. . ."provocatively"? Razz

thepinkbookworm wrote:And, seriously, man-boobs? I mean, those two NEED to gain more weight, but man-boobs? That made me laugh

LOL!!

Ah, you know what I mean! I don't mean like boobs bigger than mine. . .now THAT would be gross. . . but you got to admit,the twins are rather. . .(for lack of a better phrase) "flatchested". . . Onion Laugh

I just find it amusing how Manpei loves wearing these low-cut shirts, and as I'm staring at him. . .(yes, I DO stare at his chest, despite better judgement)I'm like "Manpei, sweetie. . .there's nothing there. . ."
    If they're happy with their current figure then that's fine with me too. . .

Although I was watching this health show online recently. . .and apparently Japanese doctors would consider their weight normal, but Western doctors might actually say that the twins were underweight. . . No As long as they're healthy, I'm happy. . .although I'm not gonna lie. . .if they ever accepted a role for a TV show or a movie where they were required to gain like 10 lbs. . .I would NOT be disappointed in the least. . . Cunning Onion

Sidestory: It's kind of funny. . .when I was watching one of the clips from the Nachural photoshoots (Shinpei was so sexy!! Onion Starry Eyes ) I noticed during one of the shoots that Shin was wearing pants that were like, 2 sizes too big, but he and the other 3 guys were kind of running and jumping around and stuff, so I started thinking to myself "Shin, you have no hips and a flat butt. . .what the heck is keeping those pants up?! Onion Outrage "

thepinkbookworm wrote:Oh, and the lip gloss thing: I don't know how I feel about guys wearing lip gloss. Of course, I have a big thing against make up in general, so lip gloss does not appeal to me. But, I guess if Manpei felt that he needed to wear it for work, then fine. I think some guys prefer more 'feminine' things, so as long as he DOES NOT go all drag queen on us and make us feel horribly non-womanly in comparison, I'm good

If nothing else has been so painfully obvious to me during these past few years as a J-Pop culture fangirl. . .is that Japanese male actors can be quite feminine Cunnin Onion Idea I mean a great deal of them (if not majority of them) already gain popularity from having "soft, slightly girly" features, but then it's the other little aspects as well. . .carrying handbags, going to the salon to get their hair done, collecting "cute" things like toys, figurines and stuffed animals, and I've seen a few actors who even cross their legs when they sit, like the twins do hehehe

And don't even get me started on how many of my favorite Japanese actors I've seen cross-dressing as women. . .
    and the twins even said that they liked Hello Kitty didn't they??

It's just so interesting to me, because here in the U.S., people would call men like that "gay" or "metrosexual", but in Japan, it's considered to be cool. . .so that always made me think it was just a difference in culture, y'know?

It just makes me feel kind of bad, 'cuz like I said, half of those guys are more feminine in one day than I am all week. . . Onion Cursed/Down I actually think that in the past 4 months, I only put on lip gloss maybe 3 or 4 times. . .and I rarely wear makeup too (mostly because there's no guy in my life that I'm trying to impress *shrugs*)

The Twinpei's should release a DVD called "A Woman's Guide on How To Be Beautiful", and it would include hair and make up tips and how to make your skin soft and fresh. . .
    Come on, you guys know you'd buy it!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

What was I talking about. . .?

Oh yeah, the lip gloss thing. . .it doesn't really surprise me lol I've figured out that Manpei takes great pride in his appearance and puts a lot of care into making himself "pretty". It doesn't bother me. . .although it DOES bother me that not only do women want to kiss him, but men too. . . Onion Sweat

Reine-chan!! You found/bought Manpei's rose scented lotion??!! Onion Thumbs Up

Where'd you get it?? What does it smell like? (Stupid question, I know. . .) but is it a strong scent?
    Strong scented lotions irritate my allergies, that's why I don't wear fancy lotions too much. . .

We need details!! ^_^

Shinpei's been slacking with his blog entries this past week, hasn't he?

SHINPEI TAKAGI!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THESE PAST FEW DAYS??

I was checking through their blogs over the past few years. . .apparently November 2009 was the most inactive time for their blogs. . .they only updated 3-4 times the entire month. . .(this was around the time of the 'Magdala na Maria' musical)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 am

ReineChui wrote:

WHAT. Why are they prettier than me???? It's not fair!

Wait. WHEN did he lose a bet to Shinpei??? What???

Trust me, I die on the inside a little bit everytime I think about how these Asian MEN several years older than me still manage to look cuter and prettier than me. . .I don't know why I bother getting out of bed. . . Onion Attacked by Te

Oh, did you miss that little episode where Manpei lost the bet? lol

I think it was about a month ago. . .maybe a little over a month. . .but yeah, on TTTV (the twins special segment that you can only watch on your cellphone in Japan if you pay this ridculous fee Onion To Kill ) I guess they were having another one of their silly, sibling rivarly competitions. . .and whatever game they were playing, Manpei lost, and his punishment was that he had to dress up like a girl. . . Onion Laugh

He and Shin went to one of those fancy photobooths they have in Japan (I forget what they're called) and took pictures, and I forget the details. . .but the pictures were given to a certain number of fans through a lottery or something like that.

Because the program isn't available for viewing outside of Japan, ichigo-kurimu on tumblr took pictures with her cellphone and they came out kind of blurry. . .when she posted them she put captions under the photos that said something like "Shinpei and his girlfriend" which freaked out a bunch of the fangirls. . .or rather, only the fangirls who were unable to figure out that Shin's "girlfriend" was just Manpei in a wig and a dress. . .

I was one of those fangirls who didn't realize it was Manpei. . .I was so ashamed of myself. . . Onion OTL

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Tumblr91
    Twins appreciation - Page 32 Tumblr14

Glad to hear your feeling better, Rena-chan!! Hug I don't know if I was having "sympathy pains" for you or vice versa, but my allergies were kicking my butt all day yesterday and I couldn't breathe. . . Sad But I feel better now, and I'm glad that both our symptoms cleared up!

Nothing that some medicine, a nap, and a dozen or so pictures of Shinpei smiling can't cure! Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 am

ReineChui wrote:You found it at your LOCAL store??? I had to buy online and ship it from Asia! =O

I am in Asia, the stores around here are FILLED with Japanese stuff, there's even a Japanese store somewhere around here where ALL Japanese items; from skincare products to hair products to cosplay clothes to manga are sold. Heck, there's even a Japanese cafe here called Tenshi Cafe where we get to eat real Japanese cuisine and get served with Japanese maids and cooked by Japanese chefs. Basically, it's every Japan-induced person's paradise!! I'm going there with my friends this coming semester holiday Very Happy

Where was I..? Oh yea, the lotion. Yes, it's here. Planning to buy it someday, but have to save up first... Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Sidestory: It's kind of funny. . .when I was watching one of the clips from the Nachural photoshoots (Shinpei was so sexy!! Onion Starry Eyes ) I noticed during one of the shoots that Shin was wearing pants that were like, 2 sizes too big, but he and the other 3 guys were kind of running and jumping around and stuff, so I started thinking to myself "Shin, you have no hips and a flat butt. . .what the heck is keeping those pants up?! Onion Outrage "

EXTRA STRETCHY RUBBER BAND!!! They're miracle workers... I have no idea why he evn wore a pair of pants 2 sizes too big, unless he wants to either hide his butt or hide something...else that's quite big.

OHGOD WHAT AM I THINKING?! Onion OTL

Mrs.Takagi wrote:The Twinpei's should release a DVD called "A Woman's Guide on How To Be Beautiful", and it would include hair and make up tips and how to make your skin soft and fresh. . .
    Come on, you guys know you'd buy it!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

I'd buy it....IF THEY USE EACH OTHER AS MODELS. Gleaming Onion Eyes Maybe add Manpei massaging Shinpei's hair, or Shinpei massaging Manpei and loosen all those tensed up, overworked muscles and knots. Add some relaxing music at the background, scented candles and...and...
    Onion Nosebleed

That's no longer a "A Woman's Guide on How To Be Beautiful" anymore..it'll be their own, ever first, twincest DVD. And it'll be a hit!!

Seriously, I'm checking their facebook wall too to see if they updated or not but.. STILL NO NEWS FROM SHINPEI!!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Nothing that some medicine, a nap, and a dozen or so pictures of Shinpei smiling can't cure! Very Happy

Lol, I was staring at Shinpei's picture the entire time before I finally got some sleep. I even stare at their lovey-dovey Ouran pictures and smile myself like an idiot. Seriously, my dad thought I've finally lost it when he saw that big silly grin when I was sleeping Shocked . He said I even laugh in my sleep and kept saying "Shin~...Man~..." over and over Big Laugh
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:EXTRA STRETCHY RUBBER BAND!!! They're miracle workers... I have no idea why he evn wore a pair of pants 2 sizes too big, unless he wants to either hide his butt or hide something...else that's quite big.

OHGOD WHAT AM I THINKING?! Onion OTL

OH MY WORD RENA! Onion Splutter Yeah, that was just...crazy. But, I did laugh wayyyyyy too much when you said it Cunning Onion

Oh, and I think Chiba looks like the best girl. Seriously. I think he pulls off looking like a natural girl, instead of a made-up, semi-drag queen look that most of the boys dress as.
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

RyuRena wrote:
    I am in Asia, the stores around here are FILLED with Japanese stuff, there's even a Japanese store somewhere around here where ALL Japanese items; from skincare products to hair products to cosplay clothes to manga are sold. Heck, there's even a Japanese cafe here called Tenshi Cafe where we get to eat real Japanese cuisine and get served with Japanese maids and cooked by Japanese chefs. Basically, it's every Japan-induced person's paradise!! I'm going there with my friends this coming semester holiday

Where was I..? Oh yea, the lotion. Yes, it's here. Planning to buy it someday, but have to save up first...

Omg that's so cool!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU.
    Tell us how the food is!
    Save up? Is it really expensive there?

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Reine-chan!! You found/bought Manpei's rose scented lotion??!! Onion Thumbs Up

Where'd you get it?? What does it smell like? (Stupid question, I know. . .) but is it a strong scent?
    Strong scented lotions irritate my allergies, that's why I don't wear fancy lotions too much. . .

We need details!! ^_^

Hahaaaa!! Yup! I found a picture of it (the one with the giant hand holding the bottle thing) way back...Like page 31 or something...So I looked it up and found it on an Asian cosmetic site!!! It definitely smells like roses!!! The scent is really strong when you twist off the entire cap but when you put it on your skin, it's not as strong....but you can definitely still smell it when the wind blows! And it's kind of more liquidy than regular lotion...

Confession: All through the day today, I randomly sniffed my arms and thought "Manpei~~~" I love smelling like him!

RyuRena wrote:

That's no longer a "A Woman's Guide on How To Be Beautiful" anymore..it'll be their own, ever first, twincest DVD. And it'll be a hit!!

It would go straight to the top!! This is making me excited! Onion XD

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Oh, did you miss that little episode where Manpei lost the bet? lol

I think it was about a month ago. . .maybe a little over a month. . .but yeah, on TTTV (the twins special segment that you can only watch on your cellphone in Japan if you pay this ridculous fee ) I guess they were having another one of their silly, sibling rivarly competitions. . .and whatever game they were playing, Manpei lost, and his punishment was that he had to dress up like a girl. . .

He and Shin went to one of those fancy photobooths they have in Japan (I forget what they're called) and took pictures, and I forget the details. . .but the pictures were given to a certain number of fans through a lottery or something like that.

WHY DO I MISS EVERYTHING??? And this happens a lot???

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 pm

ReineChui wrote:WHY DO I MISS EVERYTHING??? And this happens a lot???

No you don't! You just have to read back pages, then you can get all caught up Very Happy Sadly, we don't get to see the Twins winning/losing bets with each other. That was kind of a one time thing pale I wonder if they do get into bets with each other still? I wish we could know more about it.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:46 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:OH MY WORD RENA! Onion Splutter Yeah, that was just...crazy. But, I did laugh wayyyyyy too much when you said it Cunning Onion

Oh, and I think Chiba looks like the best girl. Seriously. I think he pulls off looking like a natural girl, instead of a made-up, semi-drag queen look that most of the boys dress as.

Onion Laugh Lol, now I'm having doubts whether to put Shinpei as the seme or not, clearly he can be in both position. Not Manpei though, for some reason, I see him as only seme. The ever cool, ever sophisticated and ever sexy seme. Just looking at his smile makes me feel both hot and cold, and I start to stare at his eyes..his ever beautiful, hypnotizing eyes... Onion Love
    And yeah, Chiba looks VERY natural in that, even during Ouran while Hikaru's on a date with Haruhi, Chiba/Hunny dressing up as a girl and pairing with Kyoya is...wow! It was the ship pairing of the day!!! cheers

ReineChui wrote:Omg that's so cool!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU.
    Tell us how the food is!

I haven't been to Tenshi Cafe yet, I only eat at a nearby Japanese-style restaurant that's not quite as extravagant as Tenshi Cafe, but it's the best around there (Tenshi Cafe's in another district). The food there is..WOW!! I can just stay there and eat the whole day, it's so good!!
    And the wasabi practically reduces my tongue to ashes. I had to drink a couple of tall glasses of milk to get rid of the burn.

And as for the lotion, it's quite expensive because comparing Japan's currency to Malaysian currency, Japan's is higher. It costs twice as much money, that's why I'm saving up. Now that I think of it..the price is ridiculously high... Corner of Woe BUT I WILL OWN THAT LOTION!!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 am

Ryu Rena wrote:The ever cool, ever sophisticated and ever sexy seme. Just looking at his smile makes me feel both hot and cold, and I start to stare at his eyes..his ever beautiful, hypnotizing eyes...

Speak of the devil, Rena-chan. . .look what I literally JUST found on tumblr!! cheers

The second I saw these photos I started screaming. . .well sort of started screaming, it's 7:30AM here and I'm the only one in my house who's awake. . . Neutral

But I started making a noise that I kind of half a scream and half sighing/gasping. . . affraid

Oh my goodness. . .Manpei is just so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Onion Love Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes

Spoiler:

And look who finally decided to grace us with his presence. . .Shin-chan!!
    Although he still must be incredibly busy because his blog entry is super short. . .work hard Shinpei, but not too hard! Hug

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Shinal10

[2012.04.25] Takagi Shinpei

Crank-Up (End of Filming)

Good afternoon!

I’m off to go filming.

Today I crank up (finish my part for the filming)!

I’m going to try my best until the last!!

Manpei’s stage show starts today

The both of us will try our best

Let’s smile and try are best as well today!!

Hopefully now that he's wrapped up filming for. . .WHATEVER!. . . .he'll get a little more free time. . .free time to spend with Manpei of course :3 Nodding
    Now that I think about it, the Twinpei's haven't been back to Nagoya in a long time, haven't they?

Good luck with your stageplay, Man-chan!!
    Onion Kiss

ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:
    ReineChui wrote:Omg that's so cool!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU.
    Tell us how the food is!

I haven't been to Tenshi Cafe yet, I only eat at a nearby Japanese-style restaurant that's not quite as extravagant as Tenshi Cafe, but it's the best around there (Tenshi Cafe's in another district). The food there is..WOW!! I can just stay there and eat the whole day, it's so good!!
    And the wasabi practically reduces my tongue to ashes. I had to drink a couple of tall glasses of milk to get rid of the burn.

And as for the lotion, it's quite expensive because comparing Japan's currency to Malaysian currency, Japan's is higher. It costs twice as much money, that's why I'm saving up. Now that I think of it..the price is ridiculously high... Corner of Woe BUT I WILL OWN THAT LOTION!!!

WAY TO BE!!! Then we can both smell like Manpei!!

RyuRena wrote:

Ryu Rena wrote:
    The ever cool, ever sophisticated and ever sexy seme. Just looking at his smile makes me feel both hot and cold, and I start to stare at his eyes..his ever beautiful, hypnotizing eyes...

What is seme???

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Oh my goodness. . .Manpei is just so BEAUTIFUL!!!!

SPOILER:

And look who finally decided to grace us with his presence. . .Shin-chan!!
    Although he still must be incredibly busy because his blog entry is super short. . .work hard Shinpei, but not too hard!

[2012.04.25] Takagi Shinpei

Crank-Up (End of Filming)

Good afternoon!

I’m off to go filming.

Today I crank up (finish my part for the filming)!

I’m going to try my best until the last!!

Manpei’s stage show starts today

The both of us will try our best

Let’s smile and try are best as well today!!

Hopefully now that he's wrapped up filming for. . .WHATEVER!. . . .he'll get a little more free time. . .free time to spend with Manpei of course
    Now that I think about it, the Twinpei's haven't been back to Nagoya in a long time, haven't they?

Good luck with your stageplay, Man-chan!!
    Why is this one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen???

Speaking of which...I'm rewatching Gekirangers and there's a part where Ran has to get married and Manpei's all "You're the goddess of my art" in his spectacle glory...... I DIED. Onion Nosebleed

And later when he caught his older brother's punch cuz the older brother didn't want him fighting.... Onion Starry Eyes
    SO MANLY.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Sentimental Yasuko』Takagi Manpei Interview

[──Among the distinctive cast, you were the youngest.

Yes I was. Because I was the youngest, my heart was always pounding but it was a truly stimulating (movie) set.

──It’s been awhile since you appeared (in a show) alone right.

Yes, It’s been awhile (since I worked alone) so I really enjoyed it. I can take the initiative in a conversation because I’m alone. However if I don’t join in the conversation sometimes I feel left out. Although when my brother is beside me I feel at sense of security, but this time I had to fend for myself. *points a finger in Manpei's face* HA! So you're finally admitting it,ne?*

──There is a scene where the 7 men compete for the one woman. Did you feel empathy?

I think there has never been a situation in which the men of the woman I like gather at the same time. So that scene was a different world from my reality. So to speak, it was all competition. Emotionally, I think it would have been painful for me if I really liked Yasuko.

──I think amongst the shows that you have appeared up to now, there were a lot of serious scenes. How was the climax scene?

In addition to the tension on set, the content of the play was also tense. I think I was victorious (in those scenes). Truthfully, I was very scared amongst all the sempais (seniors) but, I thought if I continued to be scared it would be the end, so I took it as a chance for me to learn as much as possible. Therefore in the last scene where Komagata (character name) yells out “Yasuko!”, there was so much feeling in that scene I really started to cry.

I was told, “if you think that you shouldn’t be yelling out (that line) then don’t yell it out. Don’t think of it as a script.”

──Is there something you would like to try out in the future not as 2 people (siblings) but by yourself?

Right now I’m doing action and I’m really into sword fighting. We did action in “Geki Ranger” but it was not sword fighting so this time I’m really getting into this (sword fighting). To the tip of the sword, I put all my nerves into it that sometimes I forget the time and practice until I’m exhausted. I’m soaked with sweat and the skin on my fingers are pealing off. I not only want to try action, I also want to challenge many different things. I think I should not be narrowing what kind of role I want to do right now. I think I must work until my limit for any role and if I use up all my energy (for that role) another one will come calling. If it’s a challenge I want to try it out.

Holy cow, those pictures are amazing! He looks, slightly dazzling.

So, the questions:

I find it interesting to hear Manpei talk about the show and learning from the other actors. He does not seem to normally connect with any movie actors. And he seems to have really had a hard time with it. I think he is beginning to really take acting very seriously. I hope he doesn't get too stressed out.

Mrs. Takagi, I loved how he totally said that he is socially awkward! It is funny to see him admit that Shinpei normally 'leads' when they are in social situations. I think it is great when those two work together, but I also think it is interesting to watch them work alone and prove themselves as individual actors (as well as shoving Manpei out into the social world alone).

And, having 7 guys compete for 1 girl? I thought it was funny that he said that was no reality for him. If he was EVER in that situation...oh, who am I kidding, like that would happen for him. Maybe having Shinpei+all of us competing for him, but he would probably freak out over that.

And wait(I accidently deleted this from the quote), he said that he was glad to have worked on this Sentimental movie, so then he could take what he learned to Ouran? Was that just my misunderstanding(and I may be blowing this WAY out of proportion), but was he talking about filming this movie before the Ouran movie, or maybe, just maybe, about filming a 2nd season of Ouran? I am probably way off, but, hey, a girl has to dream.

Finally, MANPEI WANTS TO DO MORE ACTION STUFF!!! That is SOOOO cool. He seemed pretty good in the Geki Rangers show, but to see him in a more 'serious' action film would rock! And, oh oh, if he was paired with Shipei, that would be amazing! cheers

Just my thoughts.

And, Reine, I actually looked up Seme because I also had no clue what it meant. It is the opposite of Uke in terms of your, well, 'love' style or just plain attitude. Uke's are more happy, loving, soft, while Seme is more tough, mysterious, strong. Um, like in Ouran, Honey and Tamaki are Uke, while Mori and Kyouya are Seme, if that helps. With the twins as their Ouran characters, Hikaru would be Seme and Kaoru would be Uke.

Oh, and I took a short little quiz online about Are Your Uke or Seme, and I came out Seme. It says: "Dominate, strong and willful. You like to have complete control of anything and everything. When you don't get your way, someone's going to get hurt." That is actually pretty accurate. If you girls would like to take the short quiz(it might be fun for all of us to figure out if we are Uke or Seme), here is the link: http://kokoro.deep-ice.com/semeuke/
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:31 am

Shinpei!! I thought he collapsed somewhere in the cold without his brother to hold him close! No, I'm not kidding, I was seriously worried. Neutral But seeing his ever *short* and *meaningful* blog post, we can all breathe a breath of fresh air. Hopefully he's successful in his play and can FINALLY reunite with his husband brother.
    And those pictures of Manpei..they're just absolutely delightful!! Onion Starry Eyes If only Picnik's still here, I could edit some nice pictures... But of course I found other websites, it's just that my Internet's darn slow right now and it'll take me forever to load a page Evil or Very Mad

Basically;
    -Manpei's the youngest actor there
    -he's obviously socially awkward and follows Shinpei's lead
    -apparently doesn't like competition when it comes to his lover (good news for Shinpei Razz )
    -he wants to be a swordsman

Did I get all that? Okay.
    I don't blame him for being socially awkward and nervous in big crowds, introverts get that A LOT, and I speak from experience. Regarding the sword fighting and action thing, he did say once that he like strong people and that he wants to be strong one day, good luck Man-chan! We'll be waiting for SOME of your abs to appear.

But please hide your chest a little after said abs are formed, more girls will be attracted to you that way....
    Corner of Woe

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    ReineChui wrote:What is seme???
    And, Reine, I actually looked up Seme because I also had no clue what it meant. It is the opposite of Uke in terms of your, well, 'love' style or just plain attitude. Uke's are more happy, loving, soft, while Seme is more tough, mysterious, strong. Um, like in Ouran, Honey and Tamaki are Uke, while Mori and Kyouya are Seme, if that helps. With the twins as their Ouran characters, Hikaru would be Seme and Kaoru would be Uke.

I am SO GLAD you explained that to her pinkbookworm-san. I literally choked on air when Reine-senpai asked that because I don't really know how to put it in words.
    Similar if anyone were to ask me what yaoi is... I'd be a gasping fish. Yes, that happened, twice. Least to say, my friends who already know what yaoi is kept giving me THAT GLANCE. And they kept biting their lips in order not to laugh.... Rolling Eyes

*cough* Seme's basically 'dominant', uke's the opposite. Do you like to lead or do you simply follow? If you watch/read Ouran from A to Z, you can CLEARLY see Kaoru's uke-ness shining out of him.
    And I've said this once and I'll say it again; in my messed up fantasy, Shinpei will always be uke!
    Onion Laugh

By the way pinkbookworm-san, I took the quiz twice, I can be both seme and uke. But I'm leaning more towards seme. I wonder if the twins take quizzes like this before??
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:38 am

Alright, apparently Manpei's updated again, but I'm not quite sure what EXACTLY was he saying. Google translate, you're an embarrassment!

BUT!! I do manage to get some. Basically, the opening stage for Playstar is a success and he's glad to hear everyone's comment and hearing their laughter and such. Some even paid extra money (I think) to go and meet Manpei himself...

JEALOUSY!!!!!
    Sad Tamaki

Anyways, as I said, people paid to meet him but what they/we don't know is that Manpei MESSED UP the beginning. He forgot his line and one of his senpais helped. He did say he was nervous before they start that the cup he's holding shook in his hands. He was so tensed that he thought his hair had gone white, lol Razz
    Awww..don't worry Manpei, no one's perfect, this happens *pats*

But in the end he enjoyed it, so now he's taking a break before going for ANOTHER audition. He's busy... Neutral

And to think Shinpei might want to spend time with his a bit..! They're just so busy lately that they barely even have time for each other!! I wanna see some luv between them again!!! silent

And take a look at THIS gorgeously handsome person;

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Manpei16

He's laying. In bed. With that provocative smile on his face.
    IT SCREAMS MENTAL SEXUAL ASSAULT I TELL YOU!!

Onion Kiss I sooooo wanna kiss the daylights out of him.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 pm

thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Mrs. Takagi, I loved how he totally said that he is socially awkward! It is funny to see him admit that Shinpei normally 'leads' when they are in social situations. I think it is great when those two work together, but I also think it is interesting to watch them work alone and prove themselves as individual actors (as well as shoving Manpei out into the social world alone).

And wait(I accidently deleted this from the quote), he said that he was glad to have worked on this Sentimental movie, so then he could take what he learned to Ouran? Was that just my misunderstanding(and I may be blowing this WAY out of proportion), but was he talking about filming this movie before the Ouran movie, or maybe, just maybe, about filming a 2nd season of Ouran? I am probably way off, but, hey, a girl has to dream.

Finally, MANPEI WANTS TO DO MORE ACTION STUFF!!! That is SOOOO cool. He seemed pretty good in the Geki Rangers show, but to see him in a more 'serious' action film would rock! And, oh oh, if he was paired with Shipei, that would be amazing

Manpei being socially awkward should be pretty obvious to all of his hardcore fans by now. . .lol I think we were just waiting for HIM to say it. . . :3 Nodding
    But I know exactly where he's coming from. . .I usually don't talk to people unless they talk to me first, and usually my "twin sister" does all the talking if we happen to be together and I'll just chime in when I want to.
    But at the college I go to(we go to seperate schools) people are so nice and friendly and are always trying to get me to talk. . .so like Manpei, when I'm with a group of people, even though I don't like to talk a lot, if I don't talk I feel like I'm left out of the conversation, or like I'm being rude. . .I just can't win either way. . . Corner of Woe

There was a conversation on tumblr the other day about how within the "Twinpei Duo" Manpei is responsible for being "sexy and flirty" and Shinpei is responsible for being the "cute and playful" twin. . .I think we can all agree to that, right? Onion Thumbs Up (Someone even called Shinpei "Mr.Soft Lips" Razz Oh if only I could find that out for myself!!! Onion Love Eyes )

Ah, and I think when Manpei said that he took what he learned from the Sentimental Yasuko movie with him to the Ouran set. . .I believe that could only mean that this movie and perhaps the end of the Ouran drama were filmed at the same time. They KILL me with how they bounce back and forth between 2-3 different projects at a time! Onion Hypnotised

Although I agree that a second season of the Ouran drama would be FABULOUS!!
    More twincest moments!! Who wouldn't want that??

So Man-chan wants to do more action scenes, ne? Great!

*cough*bulk up*cough*

I mean come on now. . .if Manpei wants to do more action scenes that challenge him physically he HAS to gain a little more muscle mass right?
    Plus the thought of Manpei sword fighting or even doing hand-to-hand combat with his chest rippling and sweat dripping off of him is getting me all excited in all the wrong ways. . . Cunning Onion

I really appreciate the fact that he and Shin can do projects without each other, I LOVE when they're together but I enjoy giving them seperate attention as well. ^_^

Speaking of Shinpei. . .when the bloody hell are we going to find out about this thing he's spent the past month filming for??!! Onion To Kill
    It's got to be for either a movie or a TV show, it HAS to be. I want to know what it's about!! I hope it's for a TV show. . .that way I actually have a shot at watching it online. . . Onion Stress Load

Oh!
    I took the "Are you a seme or uke?" test online! (Thanks bookworm! Smile ) I'm an uke but I kind of already knew that. . .hehehe, I actually think I'm a seme on the outside, but an uke on the inside. . . Cool
    As for the Twinpei's. . .I still think they switch back and forth depending on their mood. I find it quite amusing Onion Drinks Tea

ALRIGHTY-ROO!!

Here's the translated version of Manpei's blog entry that you were talking about Rena-chan. . .

OMIGOSH THAT PICTURE!!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed

Manpei are you TRYING to get me to molest you?? Because it's working!!
    This guy is seriously addicted to taking shots of himself lounging in bed. . .and notice that within this very same sexy shot you can see his Boof teddy bear in the background. . .lol

Sexy AND childish? This guy certainly has an interesting persona, ne? Onion Starry Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 32 Play10

[2012.04.26] Takagi Manpei

Stage Play 『Playstar』Start!!

Good evening ☆

Thank you very much for all of your comments!!

I sincerely appreciate them.

The curtain has opened

For the stage show “Playstar”

Thank you very much to everyone who came and watch.

For those who were not able to attend, thank you very much for your warm comments.

How was “Playstar”?

When I hear the laughter and reaction coming from the audience

I feel a sense of ease

I need to try harder.

Even when I enter the the real performance,

I need to face my character more aggressively.

I’m going to do my best for all the shows!

In fact, I must surpass that (trying his best)!!

I must always be conscious that someone has paid money and come to see the show. So I need to try my best until the very end.

Cherish everything.

Cherish each minute each second.

Actually in yesterday’s first show, there was a part were I forgot my lines

I’m so glad Tsuda-sempai was there to follow up (help me) …

Sorry….

I was so nervous, my head went blank.

A stage performance is a living thing isn’t it.

My whole body was shaking before the show.

My hands were trembling as I held my cup.

I felt that nervousness until the very end

On the contrary, I actually enjoyed it (the nervousness)

Today I’m going to rest well

I have an audition before tomorrow’s performance!!

I’m gonna try my best!!

Good night

Oh sexy, flirty, kind, nervous, awkward, childish Manpei. . .what are we going to do with you? Hug

What AREN'T we going to do with you is the better question Twisted Evil

Okay then, we've gotten a bunch of info from this guy. . .Shin-chan, it's your turn!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am