Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by ReineChui Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Mrs. Takagi: Awww!! It would have been SO AMAZING if we could fangirl together in person! How would you stand out? There's so much ethnicity going on there!

I saw that video!!! I wish I had any photobook collection at all! I've tried ebay and amazing but to no avail! Sad
    Do you have any idea where to get one??

Oh dear...On that forum, they kept insisting on who was who's "wifey" and then "mistress" and all that. It was a little pushy...

I wish one day, we'd all be able to get together and see the Twinpeis!

On the other hand, i was going back through random pages and saw where you posted pictures of yourselves....You're all so pretty! Smile)) cheers

Also....When did they show us around their house??? I want to see it!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

ReineChui wrote:Mrs. Takagi: Awww!! It would have been SO AMAZING if we could fangirl together in person! How would you stand out? There's so much ethnicity going on there!

I saw that video!!! I wish I had any photobook collection at all! I've tried ebay and amazing but to no avail! Sad
    Do you have any idea where to get one??

Oh dear...On that forum, they kept insisting on who was who's "wifey" and then "mistress" and all that. It was a little pushy...

I wish one day, we'd all be able to get together and see the Twinpeis!

On the other hand, i was going back through random pages and saw where you posted pictures of yourselves....You're all so pretty! Smile)) cheers

Also....When did they show us around their house??? I want to see it!!

I just think I'd stand out because I'm African-American is all Cool

My sis and I actually hung out in Chinatown not too long ago for a couple of hours, and people gave us curious looks (not that it bothers us, we're used to it by now Razz )

There's actually an Asian superstore in the Chicago-area called "Mitsuwa", whenever me and sis go there we always feel like all eyes are on us, but were just so happy to be there that we don't even care Onion Laugh

I actually wish we had a "Japantown" hes well. They'd have to drag me out of there by my fingernails Gleaming Onion Eyes

Moving on though. . .

I'm sorry, but I have no idea where/how you'd be able to buy any of the twins' photobooks. . .it's taking me month just to figure out how to even buy and ship a few DVD's in from Japan. . . T_T

If you're interested in pictures though, may I recommed this tumblr page?

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/

That whole "wifey" and "mistress" bit cracked me up! Onion XD

I mean I know we're pretty obsessed on here but not THAT bad, jeez!

It would definitely be a dream come true if we could all get together and fangirl about the twins in person!!
    Other than my sis, I really don't know anyone else personally who is really into Japanese media and stuff. . .

Oh, and here's the clip that shows the twins showing off their house (although I guess it's techinically their parents house. . .)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY2MDA4MjQw.html

Be sure to fastforward to the 11:20 mark because nothing terribly interesting is going on before that. . .lol
    Tell us what you thought of it when you're done watching it, okay?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 am

Yo.

I'm back from school and intense photography session. My class' freestyle is NUTS! Anyways, the problem doesn't really last long, I can finally post pictures again, but I'll save that for the last.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    ReineChui wrote:Yes, I first saw them in the Ouran drama! I about died when they first appeared!
    Telling them apart? I think I can! Not sure though....Manpei has a slightly longer face while Shinpei has a little bit shorter face but still of the same thinness as Manpei's...His eyebrows are also slightly higher arched at the end compared to Manpei's...And Manpei's eyes seem to be shaped a little bit differently than Shinpei's....Am I missing anything?
    Those all seem to be on the right track! lol

We've discussed it a bunch of times on here before, but I think the way we tell the twins apart (most of us at least) is that Shinpei has the chubbier face and his lips are a bit thicker :3 Nodding
    Manpei is also about an inch taller than Shinpei but it's kind of hard to see unless you're REALLY paying attention.

Also, Manpei only has his left ear pierced while Shinpei has both ears pierced (they're quite fond of wearing jewelry Razz )

Oh yeah! And you may have to practice your listening skills for this one, but we've also figured out that their voices are slightly different. . .it's hard to explain. . .but Manpei's voice is more "breathy" and calm and Shinpei tends to speak with more force. . .and when he's excited he's just downright loud! LOL!

Personality wise, Manpei is more calm,cool and collective while Shinpei is more energetic and bubbly. . .although they switch personalities from time to time it seems. . .hehe

True that. And Shinpei often smiles a lot more that it kinda made his eyes...sparkle(?) a little bit. But like what Takagi-senpai said, those are the only ways you tell the twins apart. But there are times where those two are just so similar that we have to stare at their picture for 5 minutes and still wondering who's who.
    At that point..you'll feel such a failure at being a fangirl.. Onion OTL

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I applaud the way they both handle getting mistaken for each other, because I'm positive that's how things have been for the past 26+ years of their lives. They're really politie about it and will just play along, and then wait to unleash their frustration until they get home. . .lol

Lol, I completely agree there. But if they want to differentiate one from the other, they should at least make it more obvious. Maybe wearing an 'M' necklace or 'S' necklace, something so the fans would know who's who. But I'm not one to complain, because I prefer them as their cute, handsome, beautiful selves...

ReineChui wrote:On the other hand, i was going back through random pages and saw where you posted pictures of yourselves....You're all so pretty! Smile )) cheers

Oh that, yeah, that would PROBABLY be a one time thing only. If given the chance, maybe I'd do it again now that we've got ourselves some new members.

And here are some edits for our Twinpeis.
    Really...those two starts editing their pictures, I'm gonna be run out of my job. And Shinpei as usual...takes picture of completely random stuff.. Amusing, yet very disconcerning.. Headesk Sweatdrop

Edit 1; where Manpei's being his usual handsome self and Shinpei being OH SO ADORABLE with yellow background..no I didn't use sepia on this

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Such_c10

Edit 2; this was taken not a few months ago, they were in the train after Ouran movie. They did something, but I didn't remember what they were doing. I kinda made it look somewhat cool and wintery and made them look like they just fell from heaven
    (in my defense, they DID!! can't you see the wings!? Onion Skipping )
    And I also made them somewhat pale, but I hope it's not TOO pale that they look sickly.. Oh, and I made their lips just VEEEEEEEERY slightly pink, so we could daydream when we'll be able to kiss them Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Heaven10

Edit 3; yes...the caption says it all. The pictures are all old pictures, they don't really appeal to me but..! It's the only ones I've got that's quite best fit. Left side of the picture is Shinpei, the top is Manpei.

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Twins_14

I shall now procrastinate some more...but I wanna take a nap first Onion Sleepy Time
    devitto
    devitto
    Ouran Student

Post by devitto Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:51 pm

ReineChui wrote:

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/

Oh, and here's the clip that shows the twins showing off their house (although I guess it's techinically their parents house. . .)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY2MDA4MjQw.html

Be sure to fastforward to the 11:20 mark because nothing terribly interesting is going on before that. . .lol
    Tell us what you thought of it when you're done watching it, okay?

Thank you SOO much for these links! Now I can watch the video without browsing through all the pages of the thread. Onion Love Eyes

Ryu Rena wrote:Yo.

Edit 2; this was taken not a few months ago, they were in the train after Ouran movie. They did something, but I didn't remember what they were doing. I kinda made it look somewhat cool and wintery and made them look like they just fell from heaven
    (in my defense, they DID!! can't you see the wings!? Onion Skipping )
    And I also made them somewhat pale, but I hope it's not TOO pale that they look sickly.. Oh, and I made their lips just VEEEEEEEERY slightly pink, so we could daydream when we'll be able to kiss them Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Heaven10

Edit 3; yes...the caption says it all. The pictures are all old pictures, they don't really appeal to me but..! It's the only ones I've got that's quite best fit. Left side of the picture is Shinpei, the top is Manpei.

Thanks so much for these! I LOVE that one! Onion Blush

Yesterday I rewatched some Indigo no Yoru-episodes. Too bad I can only understand half of what they're saying. Sad
    But it's great anyway. Wink

Did someone already find a source to watch the Ouran movie? There are so many people talking about having seen it online with subs but nobody ever replies as to where they found it. Maybe they're lying. Corner of Woe
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 pm

-____-
    I'm 99% sure that they are lying. The most they can know is from reading fan reports from friends who live in Japan and have watched it. XD There won't be any subs either until the DVD is released and it hasn't even announced when that will be. My guess is around August or September just based on how Runway Beat (movie seto was in last year in march) didn't get released until september. XD

Well so no subs or movie should be available.

I have class now so I'll be back later
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Mrs. Takagi!!! That means your skin must be GORGEOUS.

I can't figure out how to quote someone and have their name in it....Bah.

Thank you soooo much for the link!!! I watched it and just about DIED. Do they live with their parents still then?

And Ryu Rena! Your edits are amazing!!! Thank you so much!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:01 pm

ReineChui, in order to quote one person, at the bottom of each person's post, on the far right, there are two buttons: Multi-Quote and Quote. If you click the Quote button on a person's post you can choose what you want to quote from that person in a new post(you will have to backspace to only get what you want, just be sure that the very end part that says ' Quote' stays at the end or it will not work). I have not used the Multi-Quote button, but I believe it works the same way. Just mess around with it and you should be able to figure it out. That's what I did Rolling Eyes

Rena! That last edit was superb! I love those pictures and the way you arranged them (BRAVO!!!).
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 pm

ReineChui wrote:Mrs. Takagi!!! That means your skin must be GORGEOUS.

Um. . .I dunno about all of that. . .but thank you for the compliment nonetheless Hug

(Meh, now that I think about it, brown skin isn't all that bad afterall. . . Razz )

ReineChui wrote:
    Thank you soooo much for the link!!! I watched it and just about DIED. Do they live with their parents still then?

So glad you liked the video too! Wasn't that amazing? I had to watch the vid like 4 times before it actually sunk it. . .

Do they still live with their parents??

Eh, depends on how you look at it. . .lol

Manpei and Shinpei have an apartment together in Tokyo where they stay most of the time I guess, but they do often go back home to Nagoya whenever they have a few days off of work, and stay at their family's house (which I have affectionately named "Takagi Manor" Laughing)
    From what I can tell so far, when they go back to their parents house, they stay in the guest room (or one of the guest rooms, there may be more than one. . .)

So I guess they bounce back and forth between the two. I think it has something to do with the fact that they're the youngest in their family. They have older siblings who apparently have kids of their own.

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Kids12

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Fampho17

(I think I found a blog entry from a couple of years ago where they mentioned going home for New Year's and playing games with their nieces and nephews until they passed out or something. . .lol Gotta find the translation for it again)

Rena-chan, awesome edits as usual Onion Thumbs Up

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that one Manpei posted of himself for Valentine's Day. The one with the soft lighting and he looks like he's trying to seduce the viewer. .

HOW DOES HE DO THAT??!! Onion Anger

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that one Manpei posted of himself for Valentine's Day. The one with the soft lighting and he looks like he's trying to seduce the viewer. .

HOW DOES HE DO THAT??!! Onion Anger

Really? You need to ask that? Because he's Manpei, of course! He is just so....... Yusuke Wut (We need more Twin Ouran smilies!) He just has that special gift of making females faint over his pictures. Kind of like some people can twist into unusual shapes or drink vinegar straight.

Wait.

That made no sense. Okay, I'm shutting up now...

Wait! I can share this. From the lovely I'm Banana on Tumblr, she made a movie poster for an imaginary movie staring the Twins! (Of course, it actually looks way cool and I want to watch it Onion Cursed/Down ):

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr_m2l9yzaFup1qeovlro1_500

Her description: Seconds Apart, 2013. Starring Takagi Manpei & Takagi Shinpei. Inspired by original movie. The twins have a dangerous ability: telepathy. Things start to spiral out of their control as their classmates end up dying in twisted and bizarre ways..
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:ReineChui, in order to quote one person, at the bottom of each person's post, on the far right, there are two buttons: Multi-Quote and Quote. If you click the Quote button on a person's post you can choose what you want to quote from that person in a new post(you will have to backspace to only get what you want, just be sure that the very end part that says ' Quote' stays at the end or it will not work). I have not used the Multi-Quote button, but I believe it works the same way. Just mess around with it and you should be able to figure it out. That's what I did Rolling Eyes

^ Thanks!!! I hope that worked....

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Um. . .I dunno about all of that. . .but thank you for the compliment nonetheless Hug

(Meh, now that I think about it, brown skin isn't all that bad afterall. . . Razz )

Of course not! I wish my skin looked like that!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

So I guess they bounce back and forth between the two. I think it has something to do with the fact that they're the youngest in their family. They have older siblings who apparently have kids of their own.

THEY HAVE SIBLINGS???? WHAT. I need to do some catching up! D-addicts wiki never said anything about other siblings!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:07 pm

ReineChui wrote:THEY HAVE SIBLINGS???? WHAT. I need to do some catching up! D-addicts wiki never said anything about other siblings

Glad that you figured out the quote thing! Yes, they do have siblings. I believe they are the youngest of 9 or 10 kids ( think it was like 3 or 4 sisters and 5 boys total. Girls, correct me if I'm wrong!). Of course, the Twins never mention their siblings except in passing, so we don't know their names really and we have only actually seen pictures of a couple. That makes Shin the baby of the babies Big Laugh Plus, the Twins are 26 so who knows how much older their siblings are.

Oh, and D-addicts wiki doesn't really explain a lot about people. The Twins are especially a mystery because they have managed to keep their private lives so private (like we finally see their parent's house and everyone FLIPPED OUT at how expensive it was affraid ). But, as they get more famous, we will probably learn more. But I like how they have managed to keep their private lives out of the public eye. Makes them seem more mysterious Ninja
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Empty Re: Twins Appreciation

Post by SariLee Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Wait! I can share this. From the lovely I'm Banana on Tumblr, she made a movie poster for an imaginary movie staring the Twins! (Of course, it actually looks way cool and I want to watch it Onion Cursed/Down ):

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr_m2l9yzaFup1qeovlro1_500

Her description: Seconds Apart, 2013. Starring Takagi Manpei & Takagi Shinpei. Inspired by original movie. The twins have a dangerous ability: telepathy. Things start to spiral out of their control as their classmates end up dying in twisted and bizarre ways..

WHY CAN'T THIS BE REAL?! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Seriously. This kind of thing is right up my alley. I'd fly to Japan just to see this. Some big movie producer needs to see this and make this.

Seriously.

Also, I think I've mentioned this before, but for the newcomers...The discussion on Manpei being so damn seductive looking in pictures. Now, Shinpei is my absolute favorite. If he got down on one knee and proposed I'd accept in a heartbeat, but there's SOMETHING about the way Manpei looks in his pictures...I usually need to make sure my pants are still securely around my waist. He definitely has "that" look in his eyes, and I have no idea if it's unintentional or if he's worked to master that look. Anyone have any ideas?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 am

Hewwo again! :3 Nodding

Ah, so much to talk about so little time. . .I'll just cut right to the chase.

1)Reine, I really don't have any idea how many kids their are in the Takagi clan, including the twins, apparently there's between 5-10 of them Suspect

Manpei and Shinpei don't really talk about their family too much. I think they have in some of their past blogs, but they haven't been translated yet.

2)AWESOME FAKE MOVIE POSTER!!! The twins should TOTALLY do a horror movie together, I think they could really pull that off. Especially since Japanese horror movies are WAY more tastefully done than American horror movies. . . Rolling Eyes

3)Reine, out of curiousity. . .why do you want brown skin exactly? I've never heard anyone say that before. I'm kind of flattered. . . Embarassed According to my cousin, I look like a "Little Hershey's Kiss" Razz

4) SPAM PICTURE TIME!!!
    That's right ladies, just when you thought that we've combed every corner of the internet for gorgeous photos of the Twinpei's, BAM!! you come across a dozen of 'em in less than 20 minutes Onion Drinks Tea

So please, try to keep calm, keep a firm grip on your pants, and try to take in all the goodness one photo at a time ^_^

Twins appreciation - Page 31 0c2tpb10Twins appreciation - Page 31 2c2qbd10
    Onion Hypnotised Onion Hypnotised Onion Hypnotised

Twins appreciation - Page 31 6frvgf10

Twins appreciation - Page 31 9cnhqb10Twins appreciation - Page 31 Spe_le11

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Mashi11

Twins appreciation - Page 31 42pbia10Twins appreciation - Page 31 52pbe910Twins appreciation - Page 31 A2rm6610Twins appreciation - Page 31 E2pbl810

Twins appreciation - Page 31 13763010

Twins appreciation - Page 31 12185110

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Ouran010
    I guess even typically stylish guys are allowed to make fashion mistakes once in a while. . . Onion Red Card

And finally, my last two favorites. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 31 Cy209_10

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Images11

Onion Love Eyes Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion XD
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 am

Thank you! I love that heavenly edit too because it kinda pleases me to the eyes. And regarding how Manpei can use that seduction eyes on us..well..best say that he's BORN with that gift! The gift to make any girls loose their pants and a squealing, shrieking mess. Not to mention, he's done that 'look' too many times with Shinpei already, so he's well trained.. Onion Love Eyes

Thepinkbookworm-senpai...
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT MOVIE POSTER!!!! The poster looks awesome, the synopsis sounds cool and the mystery is just intense!! If they really do star in a twin-flick movie, I SHALL BOARD THE PLANE ASAP AND GO TO JAPAN!!!
    Oh, and my friend can twist her wrist 180 degrees. Seriously..I'm not bluffing...

ReineChui wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:Um. . .I dunno about all of that. . .but thank you for the compliment nonetheless Hug

If you're talking about tanned skin, come to the equator, live here for a couple of years (make that MONTHS) and you'll get some very tanned skin... I, who was born mid-tanned and mid-fair, now COMPLETELY tanned Headesk Sweatdrop I have mixed blood so I don't look like the naturally tanned equatorial people. I have Chinese, Siamese and Arabic blood in me, mainly Chinese because my grandpa is a Chinese, married my grandma who's Siamese, got my mum who married my dad who's half Arabic and got...me. I guess the Chinese genes are stronger.

So basically I've been mistaken for a Korean/Chinese/Japanese tourist few too many times. But meh..I've gotten used to it Razz
    I shall get back my fair Chinese-ish skin!!!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:2)AWESOME FAKE MOVIE POSTER!!! The twins should TOTALLY do a horror movie together, I think they could really pull that off. Especially since Japanese horror movies are WAY more tastefully done than American horror movies. . . Rolling Eyes

I AGREE!! COMPLETELY AGREE!! cheers Have you watched any scary Japanese horror movies? MY GOD! I watched Ju-On (I think that was how it was spelt) a few years ago and thinking about it STILL gives me goosebumps. And then there's Shutter, a mix of American and Japanese horror...
    I couldn't sleep that night, just thinking what could be crawling down on my floor....

Oh, by the way...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Onion Kiss
    I thought I've ran out of pictures to edit but you came in, swoops down and save the day!
    That picture of Shinpei (or..Manpei..? Shocked ) in the red jacket is marvelous!! And then there's Manpei's pictures at the top two...I drooled.... Next came the picture of those two in yellow (I'd die seeing them wearing bunny ears with that kind of look on their faces) is so sweet..!!

And lol...what was Manpei doing with that balloon?! Onion XD

Manpei looks like he's just as ready to kiss Chiba. Shinpei looks somewhat hesitant though.. Fandom...
    Gleaming Onion Eyes

Those pants...oh god they hurt me..
    Where do I sign up as the twins' fashion artist? All those wardrobe malfunctions my mum had must've at least made me more sharp at finding some RIGHT pants to wear with those stylish-looking shirt. *facepalm*
    [NOTE= same boots..Shinpei must've picked them out ]

And your last two faves are now my new faves. Lol, apparently it's Kaoru who initiated the brotherly love act, or is Manpei that desperate to change the tides? Lol, if you look closely, you can see Shinpei staring at Manpei's lips. And the look/body language there clearly states out 'I want more' Cunning Onion
    The reading of said body language was done by my mum, who's a walking lie detector and body reader. Nothing escapes the ninja mum (yes, I call her that, she doesn't mind XD )

And oh the oozing sweetness in the last picture... Onion Love Shinpei looks absolutely in BLISS when he's napping there. And Manpei simply looks awkward, like he's contemplating whether to pull away or just relax and nap there with Shinpei too.

Seriously, when it comes being lovey-dovey with Shin in public, he turned into a robot who wants to learn ballet, but when he's ALONE~.......

Magic happens...

Sad Tamaki I WANNA SEE WHAT THEY DO IN RPIVATE!!!? I've turned into an otaku freak..
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 am

*runs in panic*

MINNA~~!!!
    I think I've found out why the twins suddenly took liking to edit their pictures!! It was my fault!! At first, like you all, I wondered why they were suddenly so interested in picture editings when suddenly..BAM!! I remembered the edited pictures I asked my friend to post on their blogs!!!

Onion Outrage Onion Sweat

I-I-I think...that was the reason...
    And I didn't give them one or two pictures NOOOOO... I gave them a whole bunch! My face is red now because I just realized this..and I'm not sure whether its embarrassment because they actually SAW the edits or excitement because I somehow influenced them....

Oh god..oh god...oh god...And the twins didn't mention anything about it too... Corner of Woe

Anyways, here are some edits I made thanks to your picture contribution, Takagi-senpai!!

Maybe I did a little too much in this picture..but there's that feeling nagging me at the back of my head saying that spot above their heads is just too empty..

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Sweet_10

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Twince11

Oh yes...very delicious.... Cunning Onion

Maybe I should post some new pictures on their blog again..who knows, they might...mention something this time
    Onion Blush
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 pm

The pleasure is all mine to share any and all of the Manpei and Shinpei goodness that I find Onion Love Eyes
    I seriously got excited when I found those pictures. . .seriously, just when I think that I've found all the good pictures there is to find of them. . .I really hope there's more where that came from too!

As for the twin in the red-checkered shirt. . .of COURSE that's our cutie-pie, Baby Shin! Onion Blush But I also really think that before his face started getting chubbier, his and Man's faces were a bit harder to tell apart.

The one with the two of them and Chiba-chan in the middle had me seriously cracking up (3-some much?? Onion Laugh ) This whole obsession of Japanese men trying to kiss each other all the time MUST be looked into further. . .'cuz I need to find out how to be a part of the action Gleaming Onion Eyes

The twins certainly seem to be chummier with members of the same sex. . .not that I'm complaining ^_^ Nothing perks up my day like a good case of bromance.

The picture of them wearing those funky pants though. . . Suspect Yeah, I dunno what's up with that. . .lol I also noticed that their boots were the same! I love how even though they're adults, they don't mind wearing the same color/style clothes. If me and my sis even accidentally happen to pick out the same colored outfit or something, instead of just letting it go, she'll demand that one of us picks out a different outfit. . . Onion Stress Load

As for the "Hikaru and Kaoru" picture. . .I swear, while Shinpei was the one who initially started off the "brotherly love" acts, it really seems like towards the end of their Ouran promotions, Manpei was the one getting all touchy-feely for a change. . .hehehe I love how Shin is staring at him there. . .I think he rather enjoys looking at Manpei's lips. . .can ya blame him? Twisted Evil

I really am going to miss them as Hikaru and Karou. . .and based on their own personal testimonies, I think they're going to miss it too. . . Crying or Very sad

Now as for THIS treasure. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Images12

This was taken from a variety show the twins were on back in 2008, early 2008 it seems. I watched the entire thing online a few times, and if you guys just REALLY wanna see it, I'll post it up if you ask, otherwise I won't bother because they only have like 2-3 short yet adorable moments.

The show is supposed to be like all these women (I think they might be idols or something) asking ikemen idols/actors various questions about. . .whatever lol I really couldn't guess. (Someone only translated the twins parts.)
    But for the scene in this picture, one of the male hosts asked Shinpei what kind of girl he likes and he said "tsundere", a girl who's basically kind of cold and aloof on the outside/in public, but actually warm and sweet on the inside/in private.

(So he was basically describing Manpei, ne? Cunning Onion )

But yeah, as he was saying that, he grabbed Manpei's arm and laid his head on his shoulder and Manpei kind of laid his head on top of Shin's for a moment. . .before the audience started "aaahing" and "oohhing" and Manpei got embarrassed. . . Big Laugh

[Sidebar: I think before that, one of the male hosts of the show asked Manpei something like "When do you feel the coolest?" and Manpei said said something like he feels really cool when after he gets out of the shower and his hair is still wet, and he's brushing his teeth with a bath towel draped around his neck. . .that's such. . .such a 'Manpei Answer'. . . Rolling Eyes LOL

OH! And in the very beginning when they're introducing all of the ikemen guys, they of course introduce the twins together but show only their shadows because they're standing behind the screen like this. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Cn110

And when the screen is finally rolled up. . . . Onion XD Onion XD Onion XD

All the female guests went NUTS!! (and so did I!! Onion Love Eyes ) The women were shouting so loud that you could barely hear the twins as they politely and shyly bowed and introduced themselves Onion Nosebleed
    Then Man and Shin went and stood on this kind of rotating platform so everyone could see them, and they stood back to back and waved and smiled at everyone and you could hear the women shouting stuff like "Manpei! Shinpei! Over here!!"

LOL!!

(Ah screw it. . .I'm gonna find the video and post it up here later!)

Like I said, it's only a couple of times they speak, but the moments were very precious indeed.

Rena-chan, if the twins have suddenly gotten into editing pictures because of you, I'm seriously gonna have a heart attack!! That would be SOOO cool if it's true!!
    I love your photo edits too (as usual), if I manage to find more new photos within the next few days, please have at it.

Um, other stuff I just wanted to quickly touch on. . .

1) I could NEVER live near the equator because my tolerance for extreme heat reaches it's limit here in Chicago, where it's only hot like 3-4 months out of the year. . .our weather is pretty much the same as it is in Tokyo, minus the earthquakes (we get earthquakes like once every 2 decades in Chicago and they're always small, I've never felt one though)
    But anyway, I remember how you looked in that picture you posted of youself, Rena-chan, you have a very lovely complexion, you're definitely a cutie Hug

I've always found women with darker complexions to look very exotic. . .not that there's anything wrong with having lighter skin. But I always laugh to myself when I hear about Japanese women who go way out of their way not to let the sun touch their skin. I'm like "Nothing wrong with a little sunlight, it's good for you, what's the big deal?"

In a kind of crazy twist though, I was watching this video on youtube not too long ago on "Black Culture in Japan" about this underground culture of Japanese kids who are obsessed with black culture (cut to me, the black girl obsessed with Japanese culture Onion Whistle ) and basically this one girl went to the tanning salon like a couple of times a week to make her skin nice and brown. . .

I wouldn't exactly be devestated if either of the twins decided to spend a little extra time in the sun this summer, now that I think about it. . .[/i]

2) I actually haven't had the chance to watch any Japanese horror movies yet, but any recommendations would be helpful! I HAVE watched this one Korean horror film though, which is my absolutely FAVORITE called "A Tale of Two Sisters" (which could easily be called "A Tale of Two Brothers".) They could seriously write a movie script exactly like that for the twins and they could pull if off. . .I would personally cast Shinpei as the older twin again though lol
    The movie is more of a psychological thriller though, all the scary stuff is your mind playing tricks on you. . .I LOVE THAT STUFF!!

Ah! Before I go, I wanted to share some pictures from ichigo-kurimu on tumblr.
    It's from the pre-screening of "Sentimential Yasuko" which comes out in theatres on April 21st.

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr82Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr83Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr84Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr85Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr86

He's still cute as a button, but that blonde hair is killing me. . . Onion Attacked by Te

Okay, I've used up my desginated time. Be back later, everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update- I found the video clips of the variety show! Well, the second half to it anyway. . .(I HATE when I only find half of the video that I'm looking for, that's so frustrating)I really wanted you guys to see the part when they first stepped out, but it looks like I'll still have to hunt down that part. . .anywho, starting around 3:30 in this part, the twins talk about when they feel the coolest. I caught Manpei's part, but I'm not sure what Shinpei's answer was. . .but whatever he said, it really seemed to shock the guys hosting the show lol
    Aw, Shinpei. . .what did you say?? T_T

And then around the 10:30 mark, Shinpei talks about how he likes tsundere girls and then he and Manpei have a little moment. . . Surprised

Enjoy!

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Mrs. Takagi, thank you for sharing those pictures! I love how well those two can take pictures Onion Love Eyes That game show sounds so hilarious, and that Manpei answer about being 'cool': I would agree. You probably are cold in that sort of position Laughing

And Rena, as always, superb job on your photo editing! That is totally cool if they really did get their inspiration to edit their photos from you Onion Thumbs Up I hope they did, because that might mean that our powers as fan girls work on them Onion Hypnotised

I am so glad everyone liked the movie poster. I think it totally sounds like a great movie to watch, and I am not even that into horror films.

(Oh, and if you go over to the Ouran Movie Pictures! thread, I posted a cool new photo of the whole cast in their pirate costumes. And it just made me go Gleaming Onion Eyes )
    ReineChui
    ReineChui
    Commoner

Post by ReineChui Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

1)Reine, I really don't have any idea how many kids their are in the Takagi clan, including the twins, apparently there's between 5-10 of them Suspect

Manpei and Shinpei don't really talk about their family too much. I think they have in some of their past blogs, but they haven't been translated yet.

How does a person have that many children??? I wish we knew more about their family...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

3)Reine, out of curiousity. . .why do you want brown skin exactly? I've never heard anyone say that before. I'm kind of flattered. . . Embarassed According to my cousin, I look like a "Little Hershey's Kiss" Razz

4) SPAM PICTURE TIME!!!
    That's right ladies, just when you thought that we've combed every corner of the internet for gorgeous photos of the Twinpei's, BAM!! you come across a dozen of 'em in less than 20 minutes Onion Drinks Tea

3) Well, my skin is kinda yellow. Typical Asian. XD And you should be flattered! Dark skin is just so...beautiful!

Thanks for those pictures! My stash is definitely growing INCREDIBLY HUGE.

Ryu Rena wrote:

ReineChui wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:Um. . .I dunno about all of that. . .but thank you for the compliment nonetheless Hug

If you're talking about tanned skin, come to the equator, live here for a couple of years (make that MONTHS) and you'll get some very tanned skin... I, who was born mid-tanned and mid-fair, now COMPLETELY tanned Headesk Sweatdrop I have mixed blood so I don't look like the naturally tanned equatorial people. I have Chinese, Siamese and Arabic blood in me, mainly Chinese because my grandpa is a Chinese, married my grandma who's Siamese, got my mum who married my dad who's half Arabic and got...me. I guess the Chinese genes are stronger.

So basically I've been mistaken for a Korean/Chinese/Japanese tourist few too many times. But meh..I've gotten used to it Razz
    I shall get back my fair Chinese-ish skin!!!

Oh goodness that would be so amazing!!! Up here, it's all cold and clouds and bipolar weather. You're perfect. Smile

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    OH! And in the very beginning when they're introducing all of the ikemen guys, they of course introduce the twins together but show only their shadows because they're standing behind the screen like this. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Cn110

Please marry me. Even their shadows are alluring!!!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:As for the "Hikaru and Kaoru" picture. . .I swear, while Shinpei was the one who initially started off the "brotherly love" acts, it really seems like towards the end of their Ouran promotions, Manpei was the one getting all touchy-feely for a change. . .hehehe I love how Shin is staring at him there. . .I think he rather enjoys looking at Manpei's lips. . .can ya blame him? Twisted Evil

They did say they'll miss the HikaruKaoru fanservice very much, and that'll be the last they'll be that close with each other while taking pictures (but I believe..there will be a day where they'll give us a dose of ManpeiShinpei fanservice!!! COUNT ON IT!!! Triumphant Tamaki ) and they won't do it again.
    And lol, ANYONE would fall for Manpei's gorgeous lips..they're so exotic and flirtious.....

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Now as for THIS treasure. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Images12

This was taken from a variety show the twins were on back in 2008, early 2008 it seems. I watched the entire thing online a few times, and if you guys just REALLY wanna see it, I'll post it up if you ask, otherwise I won't bother because they only have like 2-3 short yet adorable moments.

The show is supposed to be like all these women (I think they might be idols or something) asking ikemen idols/actors various questions about. . .whatever lol I really couldn't guess. (Someone only translated the twins parts.)
    But for the scene in this picture, one of the male hosts asked Shinpei what kind of girl he likes and he said "tsundere", a girl who's basically kind of cold and aloof on the outside/in public, but actually warm and sweet on the inside/in private.

(So he was basically describing Manpei, ne? Cunning Onion )

But yeah, as he was saying that, he grabbed Manpei's arm and laid his head on his shoulder and Manpei kind of laid his head on top of Shin's for a moment. . .before the audience started "aaahing" and "oohhing" and Manpei got embarrassed. . . Big Laugh

Onion Laugh That is just precious!! This is like..a whole new discovery of the twins' secret! I can't believe they just had a very intimate moment with each other IN PUBLIC, albeit it happening a few years ago. But..but..but..that is seriously adorable!! I wish I could be there that time,but I was still 12 then and still a kid so..sobsob...
    And lol Razz I can totally see Shinpei liking a tsundere, because it'll remind him of Manpei. But I think he basically, discreetly says; Manpei IS the girl (although I still want Manpei to be the seme..) because he was grabbing on to Manpei's arm when he said that, it's like he WANTS to show us that only Manpei fills his heart.

D'aaaawwwww.... Onion Starry Eyes They're like a pair of love-induced lovers....
    Not that I'm complaining Big Laugh

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, if the twins have suddenly gotten into editing pictures because of you, I'm seriously gonna have a heart attack!! That would be SOOO cool if it's true!!
    I love your photo edits too (as usual), if I manage to find more new photos within the next few days, please have at it.

T_T

Picnik's closing on 19th....and I'm not sure if the other 3 websites would be as nice as picnik.... I'm really frustrated with this news, the website that offers the BEST picture edits, closes down and left us wondering if other photo editing websites are worth it or not. Really, really frustrated about this..

And LOL!! I think they really did take a good look at my pictures, because like I said, I post a whole bunch, not just a few. And when I checked back, the date the twins start to edit their photos are just days after my friend posted the pictures....
    I'M SO HAPPY/EMBARRASSED!!! I even told my friend to tell the twins that we're their biggest fans and have a forum thread specially for them, basically, I told her to tell them we said 'hi'.. With picture edits for presents..... !!! Embarassed *faints*

ReineChui wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:But anyway, I remember how you looked in that picture you posted of youself, Rena-chan, you have a very lovely complexion, you're definitely a cutie Hug
    Oh goodness that would be so amazing!!! Up here, it's all cold and clouds and bipolar weather. You're perfect.

Thank you for the compliments. But I do wish the weather here would cool off a bit, my skin is actually very sensitive and once it gets dry under the hot sun, it'll be very itchy, red and flaky no matter how thick of a moisturizer I put. I always wanted a taste of winter, see how it feels like for real.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:And Rena, as always, superb job on your photo editing! That is totally cool if they really did get their inspiration to edit their photos from you Onion Thumbs Up I hope they did, because that might mean that our powers as fan girls work on them Onion Hypnotised

They MUST notice, because they should know how obsessed we are over them by now. Sure they also have fans from Japan but..from SE Asia and America?! That's something they should be proud of!
    And I should post more pictures in their comment box.. Cunnin Onion Idea I can put Manpei's sexy pictures in Shinpei's comments and Shinpei's adorable pictures in Manpei's comments. I can tell Shinpei; your brother sure looks astounding, doesn't he?
    And I'll tell Manpei; Shinpei's so cute, you're lucky to have him!

LET THE BROLOVE COMMENCE!! Cunning Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Domo! Cool

No time for a long post right now, just wanted to post a quick translation by maido-ari on tumblr from the Stardust webpage about Man-chan's recent appearance at a promotional event for the "Sentimental Yasuko" movie.

Good stuff. :3 Nodding

(Both the twins have updated their blogs in the past 24 hours, no translations of those yet.)

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr87Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr88

Takagi Manpei at “Sentimental Yasuko” Premier Press Conference!

The premier press conference for the movie “Sentimental Yasuko” was held on 4/17 (Tues) at Eigabigakkou in Shibuya-ku. Takagi appeared at this premier alongside with director Horie Kei, leading woman Okamoto Azusa and theme song singer MayJ.!

Young director Horie Kei-san gained attention with his film “Veronica Decided to Die”. He has also moved into the theatre world. He presided over the performance by troupe CORNFLAKES.

“Sentimental Yasuko was a hit” and obtained a high reputation in the theatre world, and thus the stage show was turned into a movie. May J.-san wrote the theme song “Only One” just for this movie. If you want someone to love you, you should fall in love with yourself first. This movie shines down on the “darkness” of loneliness.

The movie takes place at midnight. The victim is 22 year old Kurozawa Tooka. She works as a cabaret girl (hostess, club girl) under the name Hata Yasuko. She was brought in after being discovered to have been strangled with some kind of rope. She is currently unconcious and in critical condition. According to evidence it was concluded that this was an atempted muder case. The suspects were identified through the victim’s cellphone that was left at the scene of the crime. Called in by veteran detective Yamanaka, 7 men gathered at the emergency room. Their age, job and place of residence are all different but the only thing they had in common was “club girl Yasuko”. Yasuko, wondering in the border between life and death, the 7 men talks about Yasuko’s past in the dark emergency waiting room. The “image of Yasuko” is slightly different for each person. It’s like the opening of pandora’s box, each new fact will shock you!!

Takagi plays Komagata Kazuki a boy* at the cabaret. (* a boy is someone who takes the order and brings the orders to the hostesses in the club. Like a waiter I guess.) During the press conference he talks about going to a cabaret to get into character. “I went to a cabaret with the director and my manager. And … we drank. I drank and drank….. I was told to drink, I actually don’t have much memory of what happened.” The director quickly spoke back, “usually a boy does not drink.” Laughter was heard from the audience. Takagi continued, “It’s because the director doesn’t drink so I had to drink… (laughs)”. But while drunk I did go up to the boy (of that club) and ask “what’s the most important part of being a boy?”. He replied, “observing the people (customers), but you’re not observing anyone right now right? (laughs)” He also taught me how to open champagne.

When asked if there were some recent events that made him feel “sentimental”. He replied “On set, I’m often called Shinpei, Shinpei. On top of that, even when they know I am Manpei they will still call me Shinpei … (laughs) It happens quite often. I was also called that today*. (*as a joke Okamoto Azusa (who is also from Stardust) had called Manpei, Shinpei right before the conference)

Also my mother’s name is Yasuko so during the filming calling the name Yasuko Yasuko, there was this complex feeling that I felt. It was more than just sentimental I think. When I yelled out “Yasuko!!” sometimes it felt like I was calling my mother. On the other hand, sometimes when I talk to my mother, I think about (the movie) Yasuko. (laughs)”

Lastly, Manpei sent a message to everyone who will watch this movie. “I think the movie “Sentimental Yasuko” is a movie that shows people the splendor of loving someone but also the pain of loving someone. I hope when you watch this movie, you will not just feel the splendor of loving someone but also that behind that happiness there might be some kind of sadness or pain. Please enjoy this movie.”

[Note to self: Manpei and Shinpei's mother's name is Takagi Yasuko]

That was kind of cruel though how people were intentionally calling Manpei, "Shinpei". . .don't they know how much it upsets them when people get them mixed up?? No
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

;____;
    It's OK Manpei, there are plenty of us who can tell you and your brother apart. Don't pay attention to those other ones. T_T

Seriously though, Manpei, you show way too much chest. XDDDDDDDDDDD He is so cute though~ Well more like, he is such a flirt! OTL

I NEED HELP!!!!! I shouldn't even be online since I have a test tomorrow BUT I REALLY NEED HELP!!! ;____;
    So yesterday, on twitter, WBB announced the price of the Play Star DVD........Ok so I don't mind that it's 5,000 yen (plus some more for shipping XD)but.....BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT CAN ONLY BE PRE-ORDERED AT THE VENUE OR CAN IT ALSO BE ORDERED ONLINE????!!!!!!!
    I know that if I manage to order it, I won't have it until like a month or two since it takes time to get the DVD put together and all that BUT I want to pre-order it!

This is what it said in regards to the DVD on their website.

WBB vol.2『プレイスター』DVD ¥5,000
    公演DVDの発売が決定しました!
    会場にてお申し込みいただいた方限定で、
    オリジナルポストカード(非売品)をプレゼントします!!
    ※商品、特典は後日発送となります。

会場ではWBBサイトにて通販中のWBB vol.1『サムライ・ナイト・フィーバー』の
    DVDやグッズも販売いたします。
    グッズのみお求めの方は、開演後に販売致しますので、どうぞお気軽にお越し下さい。

I'm so confused. OTL I know that vol. 1 is on the WBB website too and I THINK it can still be ordered even though it was released a long time ago. I don't know if it will be the same for vol. 2 or not. ;____; I really want this DVD! Manpei put a lot of his hard work into this play so I want to buy it Please, anyone, help me out! OTL I promise to share it with you all if I manage to pre-order it.
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 am

Onion Sweat Guys! I've missed so muuch! I've been so busy Onion Cursed/Down

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Somehow it feels fresh when both of us are at home (laughs)

But I had rehearsal so I missed him (when he came home).

Now we’re watching a DVD ☆

Are we a couple??!! (laughs)
    Onion Laugh Did he just realize this?

ReineChui wrote:Hello!
    I'm late, but welcome ReineChui! Onion Thumbs Up

mynickyuuya216 wrote:Hi~ Triumphant Tamaki
    Hey! Onion Skipping I'm so happy there are so many other new people here! Also, thanks for the link!

ReineChui wrote:I'm at least glad that most of us are around the same age and live in the same country...I feel less weird!
    I also live in the US. I'm around 23 (does that make me one of the oldest here? Corner of Woe ). I think that also makes me around the same age as Yusuke Gleaming Onion Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:SPAM PICTURE TIME!!!

So please, try to keep calm, keep a firm grip on your pants, and try to take in all the goodness one photo at a time ^_^

Twins appreciation - Page 31 0c2tpb10Twins appreciation - Page 31 2c2qbd10
    Onion Hypnotised Onion Hypnotised Onion Hypnotised

Twins appreciation - Page 31 6frvgf10

Twins appreciation - Page 31 9cnhqb10Twins appreciation - Page 31 Spe_le11

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Mashi11

Twins appreciation - Page 31 42pbia10Twins appreciation - Page 31 52pbe910Twins appreciation - Page 31 A2rm6610Twins appreciation - Page 31 E2pbl810

Twins appreciation - Page 31 13763010

Twins appreciation - Page 31 12185110

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Ouran010
    I guess even typically stylish guys are allowed to make fashion mistakes once in a while. . . Onion Red Card

And finally, my last two favorites. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 31 Cy209_10

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Images11

Onion Love Eyes Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion XD

Onion Nosebleed Gah! Thanks for the pictures! About that balloon one- what the heck?! Onion Splutter

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    And then around the 10:30 mark, Shinpei talks about how he likes tsundere girls and then he and Manpei have a little moment. . . Surprised

Enjoy![/b]

Onion Daydreaming Awww, that was so cute!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 am

Yo!

Here's the translated blogs of Man and Shin.

Busy bee's as usual . . .

There's a couple of topics I wanted to discuss with you guys, but it's that time of year again (final exams) and between working, studying, typing papers and getting only 3-4 hours asleep this past week, I'm absolutely tipsy with crazy right now. . . Onion Anger

After next week I should be back to relatively normal lol

Okay, now for the blogs. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr90
    (Still addicted to wearing those "cleavage shirts" eh Manpei. . .? Razz )

[2012.04.18] Takagi Manpei

Premiere & Announcement!

Good evening☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!

The premiere for the movie “Sentimental Yasuko” has finished without problems

Thank you very much to all the guests who came to the theatre

How was the movie?

I want to hear all your opinions.

As soon as the premier finished, I went straight

To the rehearsal for the stage show “Playstar”!

We’re in the final stages of rehearsing!!

Everyday I try my best in the long rehearsals.

Little by little we are working towards completion.

Right now (the show) is average.

We’re going to make it better as we work towards performance day!!

Today I have an announcement.

■Regarding the destribution of Takagi Manpei・Shinpei “TTTV”

Takagi Manpei・Shinpei’s “TTTV” that is distributed every week within the mobile site “Stardust WEB” will stop for a certain period of time while we go through a change of management company.

To provide you with better “TTTV” we will be updating the system. Thank you for your understanding.

When we come back let’s make TTTV better!

Please follow us

By the way, today’s TTTV (18th Wed 12:00) is the “Fortune telling” episode.

Our fortune was told by “Gyaru Psychic” Iizuka Yui

Thank you very much for helping us!

Do you believe in fortune telling?

I check my fortune every morning on my cellphone

Alright I’m off to take a bath!

Twins appreciation - Page 31 Tumblr89

2012.04.20] Takagi Shinpei

Morning

Good morning!

Looks like the weather is great today ~

The temperature feels just right, I just want to run!

But it’s still cold at night.

Last night, I felt that the room (at home) was really cold, when I went to Manpei’s room I saw that his window was opened

So that’s why it was this cold!

It seems Manpei’s working very hard rehearsing everyday.

There’s one more week till the real performance but it seems he’s still very troubled.

But I feel so much stimulation watching my number one rival working so hard

I also think “I must try hard too!”

My rival is so close to me.

I give gratitude to be blessed with being so close to my rival.
    [Me: Wooby Onion Eyes ]

Even though we’re brothers, I won’t lose to you!

Manpei is working hard everyday on “Playstar”

Please go watch it!

I will also go watch it too

This blog seemed to have become a bit stiff.

But I think it’s because we’re brothers, there are things we feel and think don’t you think?

For me, I want to treasure this kind of feeling.

Let’s try our best today as well!!!

1) Manpei checks his fortune everyday

2) He's still really troubled by his new play

3) Shinpei loves Manpei!! cheers

4) TTTV will be down temporarily (not like that'll effect any of us on here though. . . Rolling Eyes )

Thoughts? Opinions?

Be back later! Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Everyday I try my best in the long rehearsals.

Little by little we are working towards completion.

Right now (the show) is average.

We’re going to make it better as we work towards performance day!!

There’s one more week till the real performance but it seems he’s still very troubled.

Please go watch it!

But I think it’s because we’re brothers, there are things we feel and think don’t you think?

Is it just me or does Manpei seem to be a bit overworked? The poor guy must be working really hard for that play, and yet it seems like he is not pleased with the level it is at. I respect him for wanting to make the play as good as it can be, but I really hope he doesn't go crazy and get overworked.

And Shinpei's post Onion Starry Eyes He is so sweet. I am glad that he is also a bit worried about his brother, and that he is trying his best to support him. And the whole rival thing is just so...Honest? I like how he was so open with us about his 'interesting' relationship with his brother.

I don't buy into the whole fortune telling thing, but I would be interested to know what those two were told. I wish people who can watch that phone show would post about it for us unlucky ones. Maybe someone will this time.

And the boys have still not told us about their upcoming shows! I want to know what Shinpei is working on! They better tell us soon or we might go Sad Tamaki
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:56 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Busy bee's as usual . . .

There's a couple of topics I wanted to discuss with you guys, but it's that time of year again (final exams) and between working, studying, typing papers and getting only 3-4 hours asleep this past week, I'm absolutely tipsy with crazy right now. . . Onion Anger

I know that feeling...my midterm's in 2 weeks and I haven't had a single topic revised!! I'm so dead!! Plus, my marks (from midterm to finals) would be updated into my identification card's chip, so I'll be bringing it with me to college/university/work for the rest of my life!!! Rain on My Parade

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Do you believe in fortune telling?

I check my fortune every morning on my cellphone

Lol, Manpei's post amuses me. For someone so logistic (I think..) he's sure passionate about his fortune eh? I'm an aquarius, and I only check my fortune once in a while since well...I can only trust half of it. Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Last night, I felt that the room (at home) was really cold, when I went to Manpei’s room I saw that his window was opened

So that’s why it was this cold!

Please go watch it!

Gleaming Onion Eyes More twinception! I can't help but notice he went to Manpei's room first to find out why it's so cold. These two have air conditioning system right? If it was me 9if I have a twin) I'd check that first, THEN only I check the windows. And I'll start off with the biggest window which would most probably be in the living room, then I'll search other rooms.
    Cunnin Onion Idea It's like Shinpei wants a little cuddle time with Manpei to warm him up. Fufufufu... But his overall post is so sweet...it's like he's dedicating it to Manpei alone...

I should get going now..those marks won't improve themselves. I'll be back soon with maybe a few news regarding the twins too.

p/s: ...picnik's closed, so you senpais would have to wait a while before new edited pictures would be up from me.... T_T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am