Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 am

MANPEI UPDATED~~~~ cheers
    And the post is somehow very sweet and Shinpei related, if you know what I mean. Lol, no dirtiness!! Just some brofluff between him and Shin-chan. Onion Blush

Mapei says the weather is very cold there, to the point of being the 'perfect winter'. And he also said that Shinpei's illness have been quite bad, that he also caught it.
    The way he mentioned it was (rough google translate); Shinpei's illness has been breaking badly, big brother also has the influenza..

Wow.. TALK ABOUT FLUFF!! It's like he's cooing at Shinpei, much like how a mother would do to a sick child!! Onion Starry Eyes
    Next, he talks about the director of Ouran and eating oxtail soup saying how handmade food is always the best source of nutrition. And finally, he'll be going to a beauty salon tomorrow and asked everyone to stay warm.

The picture he took is from a shrine in Japan. He said it looks like a pair of twins with how the bark breaks in half in the middle.
    I bet he went there to pray for Shin-chan's well-being. Onion Blush

Anyone wants to cook some homemade dish for Man-chan and Shin-chan? Anyone? Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:50 pm

It's too bad that Shin-chan still isn't feeling any better. . . Sad I hope he gets better soon because I need a constant dose of his chubby/smiling face Very Happy

To be honest, I'm feeling pretty miserable myself right now, I only woke up because I can't breath through my nose. . . T_T

Anywho, I checked out Manpei's blog entry. . .I like how he and Shin like to visit shrines. I plan on visiting several shrines in the future myself Wink
    I wouldn't be surprised if he did go there to pray for Shin's speedy recovery.

Although I wonder. . .

at the line "Shinpei's illness has been breaking badly, big brother also has the influenza" , was he maybe not refering to himself as "big brother" but to their older brother? (Because Man and Shin have an older brother too, right?)

I just thought it'd be kind of weird for Manpei to have the flu. . .and then be out and about in the cold air visiting shrines at the same time. . . Shocked

Just a thought. . .lol

Anywho, I just wanted to drop by and post up another adorable photo of the twins. . .I wonder where this was taken?

Spoiler:

BAH!!! THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE!!!!!! Onion XD

Apparently the twins are still asking their fans to send them questions, as long as it isn't about their personal lives. . . (there goes about 10 of the 12 questions I had for them. . . Onion Icy Breeze )
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Wow, that movie looks interesting. If I can watch it online with subs I might check it out. I think Manpei seems cool in it, but if there are any bed scenes with him I may freak out(I don't like watching bed scenes in general, but with actors I like it is even weirder).

Also, Mrs.Takagi, you must get better soon! That is an order by the greatest authority! Onion Red Card Or just me Smile Either way I wish you a quick recovery. And, thank you for posting that adorable picture! I love those two in pictures just taken in everyday life. Makes them seem so......approachable? Like they are actual human beings, and not the two amazing, fantastic, lovable actors that we spend 90+ pages of a forum gushing about Onion Laugh
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    No. . .it can't be. . .there's no way that could happen. . . Onion Anger

I just can't picture Manpei being in bed with another woman. . .I can picture Shinpei in that position, sure. . .but even when HE did it, it gave me goosebumps Onion Sweat

I think the day that they officially state that they've actually been intimate with other women is the day I throw myself off the roof of my garage (which is only about a 6 foot drop by the way. . .)

UGH, I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

They aren't dating anyone else but each other, and that's the end of it. . .

Right?!

Onion T_T I know! But at the same time, no matter what ends up happening they're still twins and soo close. Relationships may come and go but they'd always have each other Onion Blush

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's too bad that Shin-chan still isn't feeling any better. . . Sad I hope he gets better soon because I need a constant dose of his chubby/smiling face Very Happy

To be honest, I'm feeling pretty miserable myself right now, I only woke up because I can't breath through my nose. . . T_T

Shin and you need to feel better asap! Onion Thumbs Up

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Anywho, I just wanted to drop by and post up another adorable photo of the twins. . .I wonder where this was taken?

Spoiler:

BAH!!! THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE!!!!!! Onion XD

Oh god that's so cute Onion Nosebleed How can those guys be so cute! Onion Love Eyes
    sahelli
    Commoner

Post by sahelli Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 am

Hi everyone! I've been lurking around the forum for a few weeks and reading the whole backlog of "twins appreciation" posts, and I finally decided it was time to introduce myself.
    I live in California, USA and discovered the Takagis (and this forum) through Ouran. Since then, I've watched as many of their dramas and plays as I can find online, and am absolutely in love with them.

Two reasons why I need to join your wonderful ranks.
    1. None of my friends here understand my new obsession with two random Japanese actors who happen to be twins, and you guys obviously will!
    2. I passed the official fan-girl mark the other night. I had a dream about Manpei and Shinpei, which wasn't horribly exciting, but still adorable. Highlight was - we were wandering around this little clothes boutique and I noticed there was a whole display of random hats in the back. I turned to Man and said, "Manpei, look! Hats!" And he was so excited about it and ran over and started trying them on, it was way too cute. I woke up laughing.

As my first present, I bring you Ninkyo Helper episodes with English subtitles (except ep. 6 and 7, which are in French(?) ). Even though our boys don't have big roles, they manage to show up about once per episode, and they're awesome as always during their scenes. Ninkyo Helper. The drama is actually pretty well done, and a lot more interesting when I can understand the lines.

Last edited by sahelli on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 am

sahelli wrote:Hi everyone! I've been lurking around the forum for a few weeks and reading the whole backlog of "twins appreciation" posts, and I finally decided it was time to introduce myself.
    I live in California, USA and discovered the Takagis (and this forum) through Ouran. Since then, I've watched as many of their dramas and plays as I can find online, and am absolutely in love with them.

Two reasons why I need to join your wonderful ranks.
    1. None of my friends here understand my new obsession with two random Japanese actors who happen to be twins, and you guys obviously will!
    2. I passed the official fan-girl mark the other night. I had a dream about Manpei and Shinpei, which wasn't horribly exciting, but still adorable. Highlight was - we were wandering around this little clothes boutique and I noticed there was a whole display of random hats in the back. I turned to Man and said, "Manpei, look! Hats!" And he was so excited about it and ran over and started trying them on, it was way too cute. I woke up laughing.

As my first present, I bring you Ninkyo Helper episodes with English subtitles (except ep.5 and 6, which are in French(?) ). Even though our boys don't have big roles, they manage to show up about once per episode, and they're awesome as always during their scenes. Ninkyo Helper. The drama is actually pretty well done, and a lot more interesting when I can understand the lines.

Welcome! I did the same thing before introducing myself Onion Whistle
    Your dream sounds so cute Onion XD
    And awesome, thanks for the link!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Although I wonder. . .

at the line "Shinpei's illness has been breaking badly, big brother also has the influenza" , was he maybe not refering to himself as "big brother" but to their older brother? (Because Man and Shin have an older brother too, right?)

I just thought it'd be kind of weird for Manpei to have the flu. . .and then be out and about in the cold air visiting shrines at the same time. . .

Onion OTL Must you crush my desired fantasy to actually see Man-chan cooing at a sick Shin-chan? Cunning Onion And don't deny it Takagi-senpai, you also want to see Manpei flirt a little at Shinpei in his blog because we all know, he wouldn't do it in reality. It'll be a really wonderful atmosphere, Manpei taking care of Shinpei in his time of need.. Onion Love Oh the love~~
    And Takagi-senpai, I know they have an older brother but let's put the pieces together, neither of them mentioned anything about being with their older siblings. Their older brother might get the cold as well but that might be because of his own carelessness.
    The only person who's been by Shinpei's side all these time is Manpei himself. And if he actually managed to get the flu from Shinpei, he'll STILL walk out in the cold with a thin piece of clothing (mind goes into gutter here Onion Laugh )
    Because Man-chan is too manly tough-tough to wear thick clothes and hide his abs. Onion Laugh
    That's just my assumption though.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Apparently the twins are still asking their fans to send them questions, as long as it isn't about their personal lives. . .

Wall ... Onion There goes my chance... It's sad that all I ever want to ask them are related to personal things. I have GOT to start and get a life.

By the way, I got bored while waiting for the time to end so I doodled a few things on my spare paper. Ignore the shoes..I suck at drawing them so I just leave them blank.

Twins appreciation - Page 18 P2200110

Yes..that's chibi Shin-chan there with bunny ears. I'd love to make it with more detail but I ran out of time.

Twins appreciation - Page 18 P2200111

Uhh..yeah. You can clearly tell who's who. I noticed Shin-chan always wear something black on white if Man-chan wears only white.

And before I forget, hope you get better soon Takagi-senpai. It won't be as much fun here if you were to loose your bubblyness. Very Happy
    affraid That PICTURE!! SHALL EDIT IT!!!

WELCOME SAHELLI!! It's always a pleasure to see new faces here Very Happy
    sahelli
    Commoner

Post by sahelli Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:58 am

Those doodles are adorable!

And even if Manpei did mean his other brother is the one with the flu, you can be sure he's taking good care of Shinpei while he's sick too. Afterall, Man has said that he'll stay up all night taking care of Shin until he's back to his normal bubbly self. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's what he's doing now.

He better be taking care of himself as well, we all know how easily Manpei gets sick. I really hope they're both well soon, especially poor sick Shinpei.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to chime in on discussions and coo over new (and old) pictures with all of you!

Last edited by sahelli on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 am

sahelli wrote:Those doodles are adorable!

And even if Manpei did mean his other brother is the one with the flu, you can be sure he's taking good care of Shinpei while he's sick too. Afterall, Man has said that he'll stay up all night taking care of Shin until he's back to his normal bubbly self. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's what he's doing now.

He better be taking care of himself as well, we all know how easily Manpei gets sick. I really hope they're both well soon, especially poor sick Shinpei.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to chime in on discussions and coo over new (and old) pictures with all of you!

Lol, thanks, just goes to show how much time I have on my hands to make it look that clean.

Yes he will, yes he shall, because Manpei loves his brother too much to say no to him, even if Shinpei's not sick! How else do you think he returned to Shinpei's side after their divorce? Onion XD I bet Shinpei did some secret, ninja puppy eyes that made Manpei fell for the charm. I'm SURE of it!
    But then again...we're all victims of his ninja puppy eyes, can you seriously say no to that adorable face..?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 am

Welcome to our newest member!! Hug

We're always looking for more Takagi twins obsessed fangirls, please feel free to constantly post our opinions, comments, etc about Man and Shin here as much as you like! Very Happy

And also, thank you to everyone for the "Get Well Soon" messages (to both me and Shinpei lol)

I still feel pretty bad right now. . .I went to bed about 5 hours ago, and I've been awake ever since. . . Rolling Eyes So I've just been laying here searching for random nonsense on the internet. . .

And I found some good Takagi twins related nonsense (actually it's not really nonsense, but you know what I mean. . .)

The twins answered some questions from their fans online, here's the translations. Thoughts? Comments? Smile

(Warning ~ They go back and forth between Manpei/Kaoru & Shinpei/Hikaru)

@A_anagosan: Question!! In your private life have you ever fallen for the same girl before!?
    It’s embarrassing but, yes (laughs)-Manpei

@sjyslove: Have you ever felt “It’s great that we’re twins!”? Also I want to know if there is some kind of habit that only you guys know about each other!

To be able to be play the Hitachiin Brothers in Ouran was when I felt it was great we’re twins!!”
    Manpei’s habit is touching his bangs (laughs)-Shinpei

@laughmntm:[b] I know you guys knew about the manga but did you guys ever thought about who would play Hikaru and Kaoru?

Actually, I wanted to play Hikaru. But I love Kaoru now -☆Manpei

@nanars48per: Which cosplay from the host club left the biggest impression (*´∀`)? For me I thought the kimonos from episode 4 was the best( ´艸`)☆
    The pirate cosplay from the movie -☆Hikaru

@sena_na: Do you think you would be able to do it if you had to play the other twin’s part?

If it’s not Manpei it would be impossible!! If it’s not Shinpei it would be impossible ☆

@pocotaaam: I’m so happy to be from Nagoya just like Hikaru and Kaoru \(^o^)/ but do you have miso in your fridge? (*^^*) I’m looking forward to the release of the movie☆

Tsukete Miso Kakete Miso (basically miso in a tube) and Red Miso is in our fridge!! Please look forward to the movie ☆

*Nagoya is very famous for miso*

@erxatsz: What’s the funniest words you have spoken at the same time or an action you have taken at the same time ((o(^-^)o))?

The word we said at the same time was YAMETE! (STOP!) laughs ~ The same action we took was buying the same clothes.

@1103naoko: Have you two ever changed positions hoping not to be recognized(^-^)?
    I loved PE, I have changed positions during class laughs. It’s a secret ~! Manpei

@kyoyahinata: If you were a girl, which host club member would you choose?

Hmm-, that’s difficult. It would be Kyoya -☆Manpei

I would choose the Hitachiin brothers -☆ Shinpei

@ayastormomo: What did you have for dinner??

Today’s dinner was home made by Kan-san! Tail Soup*☆ It was really delicious!

*Basically soup made from beef tail bone*

@tk06y: If you had kids, would you want twins?

Just having kids is great but, twins would be nice ☆Manpei

@rikakohahahahah: Please briefly tell me the charm of Ouran the movie!!

The glamour, the glittery feel!!- Shinpei

The strong bond of the Host Club and the cosplay -☆Manpei

I want to say more, but it's getting late, I'm tired, and I have to wake up again in about 3 hours. . . Mad
    But I'll try to check in again, before I head off to school.

P.S. I love how this forum is always the most active juuuuuuuust when I'm starting to get ready for bed. . . Onion Laugh
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 am

Onion Daydreaming Thank you very much Takagi-senpai for the translations!! Now we can get to know the twins much, much more, ne? And I just love how they say it'd be impossible to play the Hitachiin twins' part if it wasn't with each other.

And the synchronised words and actions..I find that cool and cute. Lol, naughty Manpei, switching position during class Razz . What surprises me is that he'd choose Kyouya.. Shocked I seriously wonder why..? Does he like high-strung guys or something? And cutesy lil' Shin-chan, always the fanboy for twincest Big Laugh .

For an odd reason, when he said he'd choose the Hitachiins, I think there's a secret message there. Cunnin Onion Idea Is it because they're lovey-dovey twins, or does he want the same relationship the Hitachiins have on his own with Manpei? We all know how much of a flirt he is with Man-chan.

MAN-CHAN~~!! Let me have my kids with you!! And I don't care how many you want, as long as they're ours~~!!! Onion Love Eyes Lol..went overboard there.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 am

Always happy to post up translations whenever I can find them, Rena-chan! Onion Thumbs Up

Oh, and I forgot to mention this before, but thank you for offering to edit that cute picture of the twins I posted the other day. Very Happy

About the questions they answered though. . .80% of it was stuff I already actually Razz The only things I didn't know were that Manpei has a habit of touching his bangs and that if he were a girl, he'd want Kyoya to be his personal host.

It's kind of ironic. . .but I actually agree with him on that Onion Drinks Tea As much as I adore the twins, I've always been a fan of Kyoya. (That, and the fact that I'm a sucker for Japanese men who wear glasses. . . Onion Starry Eyes )

I love how Manpei and I still think alike. . .totally makes me all happy and giddy Onion Skipping
    I think they'll be answering more fans' questions over the next few weeks. Naturally I'll post up the translations as soon as they're available.

Before I haul myself to school, I just wanted to post Shin's FB update (which was posted about 10 minutes ago).

I couldn't tell from the English translation if he's full recovered from his flu or not yet, but it looks like he and Manpei went to the hair salon again. . .

(Sweet nibblets, these guys go to the salon to get their hair done more than I do!! Is that a good thing? Or do I just fail at being a woman? Headesk Sweatdrop )

It was hard to make out the translations for this one. . .I think I caught something about Shin and Man being on a talk show within the next few weeks. . .and then something about an exhibition. . . Onion Breeze

LOL Yeah, hopefully someone will get around to translating that too.

http://ameblo.jp/takagishinpei/

I still feel terrible, but I have an important exam today so I'm going to suck it up and deal. It's time like this I wish I could wear those white face masks that cover my mouth like people do in Japan. . .

I got NO sleep last night and I'm a bit cranky (not with you guys of course!) but anyone who gets on my case today, professor or otherwise, is going to get their head bitten clean off! Onion To Kill

So yeah, have a nice day/night everyone! Very Happy

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Mrs.Takagi, you rock that exam(hopefully without personal injury to others Smile )

As for those questions, I was most impressed with their personal host choices. Personally, I like Kyouya as the best looking host ( Onion Starry Eyes ), but Honey has food, and I like cake, so I would probably end up picking him Onion Laugh But yeah, Manpei picking Kyouya??? That seems like a little peek into Manpei's personality. That, and the fact that we wants twin kids of his own, perhaps one of us lovely ladies could help him with that someday Cunnin Onion Idea Alas, that probably won't happen. But hey, as least we have our crazy dreams Very Happy
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Mother-of-god-meme
    I've missed so much!!!!!!! Onion To Kill I haven't gotten any emails about the forum being updated!!!! Plus I've been super sick too (like Shin AND Mrs. Takagi!)

So...what all have I missed now...

That movie trailer....it looks awesome and right up my alley! I hope translations are available soon!

Rena-chan, those sketches are adorable! I envy your art skills!

A big welcome to our newest member! I loved Ninkyo Helper! After I watched it online, I searched the internet and bought the DVDs with English subtitles. (You can find them on amazon.com or ebay)

Those questions....I want to ask them some too! Onion Tantrum

And those girls at the school...I am beyond jealous! I want Shinpei to get down on one knee in front of me. I'd probably die Onion Nosebleed

I think that about covers what I've missed. From now on, I'm trusting my email anymore! Headesk Sweatdrop
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Yo!

Okay, first of all let me just say that I had THE craziest day I've had in a while Shocked

First I was so sick/tired that I just decided to miss my 10:00AM class. . .so then I decided to just leave a little later and go to my 1:00PM class. But then I tried to start my car. . .and it wouldn't start!!
    So I went and got my dad, and he tried to give me a jump, then come to find out that my battery was dead. . .so I had to go to the bank, and take out 100 bucks to pay for a new battery. . .(and eneded up missing my second class too).
    I spent the rest of my free time studying for my exam.

I guess the bright side is that I think I did well on my exam Smile

[Funny side story: As I was walking up the stairs to my class, I was concentrating on memorizing everything I'd just studied when out of the blue for no reason at all, I suddenly started wondering what Man and Shin would smell like if I got close enough to them. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes
    I guess I my mind had totally left me because I actually tripped and fell UP the stairs. . . Headesk Sweatdrop
    Luckily no one saw me. . .but it was still pretty embarrassing. . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h ]

Anywho, I'm sorry Sari-chan that you haven't been getting any e-mail updates from the forum. It's actually been doing the same thing to me too Onion Red Card The other day I thought that no one had been on here all day, and when I finally just logged on to the forum. . .I HAD MISSED 5 POSTS IN 12 HOURS!! Onion Stress Load

I seriously don't understand why it does that. . .but I don't trust it anymore, I just come straight to the forum and log in now. . . Rolling Eyes

And I'm sorry that you've been sick too, Sari-chan. . .it seems that the flu has been going around lately. . .it usually does this time of year Onion Cursed/Down
    Unfortunately another trait I share with Manpei is that we both get sick easily. . .I've got an uneasy feeling that he's going to catch Shin's flu too. . . No

Okay, down to the good stuff now! cheers

1) I heard from an online source that apparently the hair salon that Man and Shin love going to so much is actually pretty expensive Neutral
    Now for the sake of boredom, I did some calculations in my head on the drive to school. . .

I mean I know that they live in Tokyo and no doubt services there must cost a lot but. . . .seriously?? How much money do they charge to cut the hair for two guys who change their hairstyle once every 3-4 months?? confused

And uh. . .just how much money do they make? I mean I really appreciate the fact that their so low-key (especially compared to American celebrities) but when I look at their clothes, how many shoes they own, how many HATS they own, how often they go out to eat, and how often they bounce back and forth between Nagoya. . .

Just how rich are our boys?
    Cunnin Onion Idea

ALSO!!

They're going to have their own talk show on March 3rd (I'm not sure where or what time or if it'll be available for viewing online. . .unless someone else gets the scoop before me, I'll be sure to keep you posted!)

Ah, and about their responses. . .I think it's cute that Manpei wants twins Hug As soon as I read that I was like "Manpei sweetie, you just say the word. . .just SAY that you want me to be the mother of your future twins, and I will catch the first plane smoking to Tokyo and the sooner we get started the better!!!! Twisted Evil "

(Hey, speaking of "kids", how come the twins don't mention their adopted baby "LOVE-kun" anymore? Crying or Very sad )

Update: Oooooooooookay. . .so out of complete boredom and curiousity, I actually searched the name "Apish Rita" in the Google search engine. . .and wouldn't you believe what was the first thing that popped up? Surprised

http://www.apish.co.jp/salon/apish_rita.html

It's definitely the one Man and Shin go to, I recognize the chairs from their blog pictures. It's so fancy!!! Shocked It looks more like a restaurant than a hair salon! LOL

I also found a 'World Currency Converter' online because I wanted to see if what they charge for service at this salon was actually expensive. . .so I found that regular hair treatment (whatever THAT is) cost 3,150 yen which in U.S. dollars is around $40. I dunno if Man and Shin get a mixture of shampoo, blow dry, color, cut, etc and maybe THAT'S how their bill ends up being expensive, but I know that when I go to get my hair done, to get it washed, dried and trimmed costs betweein $60-$70. . .so I'll let you guys judge for yourselves. . .

LOL Yeah, this was pretty pointless. . .just thought I'd share Cool
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:01 am

Apparently my mail's doing the same thing. I think there's a bug in here that's causing all these. And as for MY test..it sucks, big time! My summary is on instant noodles. NOODLES!! There're barely any points in text, even the smartest class have trouble writing it down. Sheesh..the english teacher's making us do insane things.

Anyways, lol, thanks Sarilee-senpai! I made the big picture in just 15 minutes, and the chibi drawing in less than two, which is why it's rather messed up. Yeah..I really shouldn't procrastinate on my exam... Headesk Sweatdrop

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I also found a 'World Currency Converter' online because I wanted to see if what they charge for service at this salon was actually expensive. . .so I found that regular hair treatment (whatever THAT is) cost 3,150 yen which in U.S. dollars is around $40. I dunno if Man and Shin get a mixture of shampoo, blow dry, color, cut, etc and maybe THAT'S how their bill ends up being expensive, but I know that when I go to get my hair done, to get it washed, dried and trimmed costs betweein $60-$70. . .so I'll let you guys judge for yourselves. . .

Regular hair treatment..? Maybe it's something to do with washings and make it softer or whatever. It's not a haircut right? And let's see here..
    3,150 yen turn to US dollar is around $40..
    Change to my country's currency is... RM120?!

Onion Outrage GOOD LORD THAT'S EXPENSIVE!!(by my standard that is..) Even I spent only RM80 for my shampoo and conditioner. But if I were to do treatment as well, it'll go up to RM120-RM150 or so. But even I don't do treatment that often... Headesk Sweatdrop

I think they're quite rich. Seeing how I've been browsing through their old interview in the translation section, apparently all, if not most, of the twins' clothes are rather branded despite looking rather simple. And Shinpei himself DID mention he likes collecting boots which cost quite a penny (or yen in this case).
    Hmm...what else? scratch And also LOVE-kun's clothes, they all look quite stylish for a dog the size of a football, and he probably owns more clothes than we do.

Plus their large appetite...how can guys like them eat so much and still not grow fat? I'm impressed.
    So yes I believe..they're quite rich. With the food, the amount of clothes they spent on, the care for their hair, clothes for LOVE-kun, going back and forth between Nagoya and Tokyo and anywhere else, money isn't the problem.

The problem being them actually saving it for once. I know Manpei does, but sadly, Shinpei doesn't. Razz And it was Manpei who ratted him out. Rolling Eyes

Takagi-senpai, is your hair long and straight? How long is it? I'm actually very curious about people's hair because mine is rather unique, or so they said it is.
    My hair is straight from the scalp all the way to my ear level, then it goes wavy and turn into large spiral locks (like a corkscrew). So it only reaches above my shoulders. But if I were to make it straight, it'll reach until my shoulder-blades.
    My family said they've never seen hair like mine before. I think it's a little 'mutation' when I was conceived. My mum has straight hair, my dad has curly hair so combine them..I got both. Straight at the top, curly at the bottom Headesk Sweatdrop .

I wanna touch the twins' hair though, because they take good care of it, I'm sure it'll feel silky smooth :3 Nodding .
    sahelli
    Commoner

Post by sahelli Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks so much for the question translations! I really hope they answer some more later on.

I love that Manpei would choose Kyoya as his favorite host. Not only do I think that says a lot about him, but Kyoya was also my favorite when I was originally reading the manga! Yay, I have something in common with Manpei! (laughs)

About Apish Rita, it does look really fancy! And their prices online range from ~3000 yen on the low side, all the way up to ~9000!! Though that might be for something like the back massage Shin got there the other week. (I'm always willing to spend an arm and a leg for a massage.)

But it's clear our boys are definitely well off. I'd imagine just their clothes and hair cost more money in a week than I spend all month.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:I think they're quite rich. Seeing how I've been browsing through their old interview in the translation section, apparently all, if not most, of the twins' clothes are rather branded despite looking rather simple. And Shinpei himself DID mention he likes collecting boots which cost quite a penny (or yen in this case).
    Hmm...what else? And also LOVE-kun's clothes, they all look quite stylish for a dog the size of a football, and he probably owns more clothes than we do.

Plus their large appetite...how can guys like them eat so much and still not grow fat? I'm impressed.
    So yes I believe..they're quite rich. With the food, the amount of clothes they spent on, the care for their hair, clothes for LOVE-kun, going back and forth between Nagoya and Tokyo and anywhere else, money isn't the problem.

The problem being them actually saving it for once. I know Manpei does, but sadly, Shinpei doesn't. And it was Manpei who ratted him out.

Wow. Shocked When you put it like that Rena-chan. . .I guess they are pretty well off aren't they?

Oh yeah, and I forgot about 2 other expenses that probably rack up a bit of cash on their part: their apartment (which according to the pictures they've taken is pretty big for an apartment in Tokyo), and of course their jewelry Razz

Especially Shin, I've lost count of how many different pairs of earrings I've seen in wearing. . .
    I think they own more jewelry and pairs of shoes than I do affraid

Either they're just REALLY stylish and metro, or I REALLY need to step it up a notch Onion Study

Ryu Rena wrote:Takagi-senpai, is your hair long and straight? How long is it? I'm actually very curious about people's hair because mine is rather unique, or so they said it is.
    My hair is straight from the scalp all the way to my ear level, then it goes wavy and turn into large spiral locks (like a corkscrew). So it only reaches above my shoulders. But if I were to make it straight, it'll reach until my shoulder-blades.
    My family said they've never seen hair like mine before. I think it's a little 'mutation' when I was conceived. My mum has straight hair, my dad has curly hair so combine them..I got both. Straight at the top, curly at the bottom .

Is my hair long? Yes.
    Is it straight. . .I wish. . . Headesk Sweatdrop
    My hair is long,thick and curly/kinky (which is one of the reason why I DESPISE summer time).
    Getting it to behave is a full time job in itself and I usually only go to the salon once a month or every other month to get it "tamed".

But lately I've been going to this salon where these VERY talented ladies put my hair into these tiny micro braids that last for like 3 and a half months! (Now THAT'S expensive, it's about $180)

Rena-chan, I think you're hair sounds cute Wooby Onion Eyes It makes me think of those porcelin/china dolls in the cute Victorian style clothes. . .does that mean that you look like a doll??!! Cunnin Onion Idea

Ryu Rena wrote:I wanna touch the twins' hair though, because they take good care of it, I'm sure it'll feel silky smooth

OMIGOSH, ME TOOOOO!!!!!!!! Onion Tantrum

I actually had a dream once that I was stroking Shin-chan's hair. . . .(well, in the dream we were actually making out, but that's a story for another day. . . Cunning Onion )

Their hair does look silky and lovely doesn't it? I really like how they look with long hair, the way it looked in Indigo no Yoru, you know? Veeeeeeeery sexy and cool Onion Thumbs Up Even though they look gorgeous no matter what, I'm not all that crazy about when they dyed their hair blonde before. . .even though they probably just did it for the characters they were playing, I hope it was just a one time thing. . .lol

If I wanted to have an obsession over guys with blonde hair, I wouldn't be so crazy about Japanese guys in the first place, you know??

Ah, I'm just babbling now. . .

Okay, so I found these online just now. . .and I'm not sure where it's from (the person who posted it didn't give much detail) but based on the color of his hair, I'm guessing this was from maybe a month or two ago at the most. I'm not sure what's going on or where he is exactly. . .
    On the site where I got the pictures from, the caption under the 2nd picture says that Shinpei got emotional talking about something and that's why his eyes look all watery. . .

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!! Onion Runs Away

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Lh10

Twins appreciation - Page 18 Lh110
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm

lol I'm here when I shouldn't be. XDDDD *has class soon*

Ah but I wanted to talk about those two screencaps that Mrs. Takagi posted. Mmmmmmmm I'm not 100% but I think it's from Kizuna. Just based on the first screencap, the background...I think it says Kizuna in the background. LOL not sure since I can't read Japanese but it looks a lot like Kizuna. That and I know that the actor who is standing up behind Shinpei was also in Kizuna. XDDDDD Plus the hair color looks from around that time.

As to why he was getting emotional, I don't know but I want to know too!!! TT___________TT
    Actually, I ordered Kizuna but I won't be getting the DVD until next month. T_T
    I don't want to wait that long!! The good thing though is that once I do get it, it will be around Spring Break so I'll get to fangirl and watch it as many times as I desire. LOL I don't know much Japanese but maybe I can sort of figure out why he was emotional once I receive my DVD~

.......posting this really random gif now
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Myfangirlheartissohappyrightnow
    My two biases!!! ;_________;
    .....I wish Manpei was there too somehow. XDDDDDD Then it would be perfect!

And speaking of biases, yesterday I got some fandom goods in the mail~~~ 8D
    And I ordered a magazine just because Manpei and Shinpei are there. XDDDDD
    I was really excited to so I took a quick photo of one of the pages with my cellphone and posted it on twitter but I should share it here too~ :3
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 2012-02-20180233

I got my Ouran box set last Saturday but I won't post any photos of that since I bet all of you already saw pics of the box set and the extra postcards that come with it. XDDDD

Have a nice day everyone and welcome new friends~ Very Happy
    sahelli
    Commoner

Post by sahelli Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:14 am

Setolove, I've been wondering, where do you get all of your dvds, magazines, and other delicious fan goodies? I've been seriously thinking about looking for some of their plays that aren't online.

Teary-eyed Shinpei is so adorable. Reminds me of the backstage videos from Tenimyu where he was so close to crying so many times. It made me wish Manpei had been there to give him a huge hug.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Especially Shin, I've lost count of how many different pairs of earrings I've seen in wearing. . .
    I think they own more jewelry and pairs of shoes than I do

I know what you mean.. All I own are cheap earrings, and the only expensive earrings are given to me by my mum. A pair of diamond hoops, pearl dangles and large black onyx. And so far the most expensive shoes I ever own are a pair of Valentino stilettoes. I lo~ve high-heels, makes me feel like I'm not 5'3". Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, I think you're hair sounds cute. It makes me think of those porcelin/china dolls in the cute Victorian style clothes. . .does that mean that you look like a doll??!!

Lol, I look nothing like a porcelain china doll. I don't have cute features like Man-chan or Shin-chan, people mistook me for a 20-year-old rather than a 17-year-old. But I find that intriguing. People want to look young, I just want to look mature so people knows I'm not the type who mess around all the time Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:On the site where I got the pictures from, the caption under the 2nd picture says that Shinpei got emotional talking about something and that's why his eyes look all watery. . .

I WANNA GO HUG HIM!!! Onion T_T It's not always we get to see Shin-chan so upset and saddened, so when it happens, I feel like I want to cry along with him...

Saetolove-senpai... Onion Love I love that picture!! I came so close to kissing my computer screen. Look at those smiles..those beautiful, shining, attractive smiles!!

Onion Kiss
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 pm

sahelli wrote:Setolove, I've been wondering, where do you get all of your dvds, magazines, and other delicious fan goodies? I've been seriously thinking about looking for some of their plays that aren't online.

Teary-eyed Shinpei is so adorable. Reminds me of the backstage videos from Tenimyu where he was so close to crying so many times. It made me wish Manpei had been there to give him a huge hug.

Ah, I buy them from HMV (Japan), CDJapan, and AmazonJapan. XDDDD There is also YesAsia but I don't buy from there anymore. For me, CDJapan and AmazonJapan are the fastest ones in regards to shipping. (I live in the US) HMV tends to have cheaper prices and amazon japan tends to have higher prices in total just because the shipping is so expensive. OTL But more things can be found on amazon japan so I still buy there frequently just because of the things they don't have on hmv and cdjapan. ^^ The thing with plays though, there are a couple of them on those websites. I have Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteru and I'm planning on buying Lost Days......(I forgot the name! OTL but it's one that only has Manpei).
    Maria Magdalena is not available online. The only way one can get that musical is if one buys it used from another website that doesn't even ship internationally. >______< And Kizuna is the same way, but I'm getting Kizuna since I asked someone to buy it for me. (I sent her money and she'll buy me what I can't buy on websites that don't ship internationally. Of course she charges a small fee for that but it's worth it~) For those types of people who buy things that one can't easily buy, I'm not really experienced. This is my first time buying something like that but this person seems really nice so we'll see how it goes. Very Happy

THAT TENIMYU PART!!!!!!! I WANTED TO JUST GO UP TO HIM (and Seto lol) AND JUST HUG HIM!!!!!!!! <333333333333

Ryu Rena wrote:

Saetolove-senpai... Onion Love I love that picture!! I came so close to kissing my computer screen. Look at those smiles..those beautiful, shining, attractive smiles!!

Onion Kiss

HAHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT!!!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D
    I literally hugged my magazine when I saw the pics. XDD Then I just stared at them.......... Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming
    Twins appreciation - Page 18 Image
    In this magazine, they have five pages~ Onion Skipping
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:12 pm

setolove wrote:Twins appreciation - Page 18 Image
    In this magazine, they have five pages~ Onion Skipping

I love this picture! It is just a perfect picture of those two, and the fact that they look super duper cute makes me Onion Daydreaming And you say they have 5 whole pages devoted to them??? Oh, the gushiness, I can hardly stand the thought lol
    sahelli
    Commoner

Post by sahelli Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 am

setolove wrote:I buy them from HMV (Japan), CDJapan, and AmazonJapan. XDDDD There is also YesAsia but I don't buy from there anymore. For me, CDJapan and AmazonJapan are the fastest ones in regards to shipping. (I live in the US) HMV tends to have cheaper prices and amazon japan tends to have higher prices in total just because the shipping is so expensive.

Thanks so much!! I will now go spend all my money on magazines I can't (yet) read...
    I live in the US too, so I might want to go for faster shipping as well. We'll have to see.

setolove wrote: I literally hugged my magazine when I saw the pics. XDD Then I just stared at them.......... Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming

Totally what I would do. *laughs*

And I love that picture so much! Thank you!! They look so hot!

I especially love Shin's boots for some reason... and how different their outfits are. It's so like them.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Yo, everybody!

Sorry for the short hiatus again, I had an AWFUL day yesterday, and by time I got home I just wanted to crawl under the covers and never come out again. . . T_T

But now I'm feeling a bit better, so it's all good Very Happy

First things first. . .

Seto-chan, that picture of the twins is to DIE for, they are just so beautiful Onion Love Eyes

As I was staring at the photo for about 5 minutes, I realized something and then said to myself "Even though they're popular celebrities now, I can definitely say this about Man and Shin. . .they are absolutely NOT ashamed of being outfit repeaters. . . Onion Laugh "

Seriously, I've seen Shinpei wearing those same boots about 6 or 7 times already and I also think that Manpei has that same black and red checkered shirt he's wearing.
    But I don't blame them at all for it, there's nothing wrong with repeating outfits as long as you look good, right? Cool

And is it just me or do their legs look especially long here? Shocked I don't know why, but when I first saw them in Ouran last year, they just always seemed kind of on the short side to me. But lately I've been looking at all these pictures I have of them standing next to other people. . .they're actually taller than I thought! Surprised (Which is always good news)

Seto-chan, will you be scanning the other pages of the magazine as well??

Second thing. . .

You all have probably seen it already, but I was looking at one of those behind the scenes interviews with Man and Shin talking about Ouran and all that good stuff. . .and once again, I couldn't stop gushing over how much Shinpei just LOVES staring at his brother! Wooby Onion Eyes

He seriously kept looking over at Manpei like at any moment, he was going to look over and there was just going to be an empty chair next to him. . . Razz And it's funny because Shin will honestly continue to stare at his brother until Man gives him eye contact.

I just think it's cute. . . Smile

Third thing. . .

LOOKEE WHAT I FOUND!!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Iv3HEbDHX7w/

Just in case you're unable to watch it, it's just a Indigo no Yoru press interview with ALL of the cast memebers there (jeez, there's like 15 main characters on this show!) including our boys.
    As usual, Manpei seems a bit shy/nervous (aka adorable) when he introduces himself and talks about his character. . .Shinpei stares at him adoringly until Man hands him the mic, and then as usual he's bubbly and more animated when he speaks. I think I found another Indigo no Yoru interview with the twins. . .but I'm on my school computer and it's not letting me watch it, so I'll have to wait until I get home later to test it and see if it actually works. . .

I also had some pictures I wanted to share too, once I get home, I'll post those too. . .

OH YEAH!
    And I'm thinking of making a "Geki Blue Tribute Video" since the last one was recently taken off youtube. . .still tossing that idea around though. . . Onion Whistle

Be back laters! Have a great day everyone!

(We are all tied by our smiles Wink )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 am