Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 am

This is the first time I've messed up my own hair... sigh. My bangs are just going to be pinned back until they grow out a bit.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:37 am

In 09 I cut my bangs sorta like Gaga's. I looked like a retard so I pinned it back everyday until It grew out enough to side bang it.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 am

lol they're straight across, which I have enough of a 'cute' face I guess to pull it off but its like... BARELY too short to work damnit! In a week it will be fine though. Ehhh... I've been cutting my own hair for like a year now because I have no money at the moment to get it done. Razz
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 am

I don't either, that's why I have over-grown roots. Curse having natural black hair. Everyone I ask to do my roots tells me they will and then they say "I'll let you know a day I can tomorrow or the next day" and they never get back to me. 5 people have already done this to me! Onion OTL wait until they want something from me. One's supposed to be a professional and work in a salon. He never got back to me when I asked him to book me in for two Tuesdays ago!
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 am

Oh God, bangs DX Had them my entire life up to fourth grade, then despite the fact that I was perfectly happy with them, my mom pretty much forced me to grow them out because they were "out of style" Mad I had to put them back with really thick headbands all through fifth grade. It seems like my hair just takes forever to grow. I'm very happy with my hair now, but I should've been allowed to keep them if I wanted.

Props to anyone who actually can cut their own hair! I know it'd be a trainwreck if I tried! I guess practice makes perfect, but I'd be too scared to try. Plus, I've been trying to grow my hair long since a couple years ago and my mom won't take me to get a haircut if I don't ask her, so lately I only go twice a year, if that. (I'm sure that's probably not healthy though...)

Keshia: I'm sorry that happens to you! That sounds really stupid that they blow you off like that, especially if you're a paying customer for God's sake! I'm feeling a little better that I'm not allowed to bleach my hair now, 'cause I'd hate it if my roots grew out and no one would do them for me. Good luck with finding someone who will actually do their job.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am

My Sims game suddenly stopped loading yesterday :/ it'd get up to like 99% then just stop and nobody on any damn sim forum is helping me! Forever doomed. I have a family tree dating back to 25 generations! -_____-

@Hotaru Gunso: I know, right? I'm like trying to get a job too and it's not attractive going into an interview with like... black roots, then brown roots (where my friend tried to DYE my black roots with blonde hair dye and they turned brown) and then blonde -___- When my mom has a day off I'm gonna get her to take me somewhere so we can buy bleach ourselves and I'll get her to do it for me or do it myself. Ugh.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am

Okay. So there's a filming in the tv studio tomorrow which I'm lighting, and nobody really decided where they were putting the performance segment and how they wanted it lit. Insert long debate/argument. And so basically, I gave up telling them what I wanted from a lighting point of view and am going to walk in there tomorrow and improvise. Screw several weeks, one tech rehearsal and one pilot shoot of planning. I'm mostly annoyed because I was meant to be handing over today (instead they'll get a new person who has only my notes to go on) and if this mess had happened last week instead of the day before the shoot I would have just quit on them. And nobody talked to me in the process of deciding, they just announced it to the whole group so now I look like the villain for being against their idea of setting up and filming the performance on the main set (without the actual set pieces bumped in) and then doing the stuff on the main set. But it takes me an hour to set lights for the main set and I can't do that until the set is actually there so it'd be an hour of waiting after filming the performance...

Sorry, I'm rambling.

And then dad got annoyed at me for the way I'm organising my finances. It's been a fun day.

The only redeeming factors are that the weather was nice, I watched the end of Community season 2, and the Ouran Map.)
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:23 am

lol I like how we're doing the opposite things to our hair. I'm a natural blonde and I've been dying it dark dark brunette. xD My natural hair color washes me out though, which sucks.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am

I've gone to a real hairdresser's ONCE in the past five years, and that was when I was getting my hair from really long to chin length for my Ashe cosplay from FFXII. Now I just maintain its shortness by myself (and I get my dad to trim the back so it's not lopsided and horrible). I also gave myself straight bangs (Ashe has side bangs, I did this after the con) and I look pretty cute with them. >w<

Also Izzy: aww. I hope everything works out for you. *hugs*
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Heh, I cut my fringe all the time. I did it for the con last weekend...but right now, if you pull the long part out of the way, it looks like I have short hair. like if I put a coat on and don't pull out my hair...I look in the mirror and it's short. XD

And it's okay. my bad mood has been dispelled because Kimeru has a new album this November and it's an acoustic self cover (called 'Castor' to go with the one he did earlier this year called 'Pollux') and it has my favourite song on it as well as a new song and happy Birthday. XD
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:25 pm

I recently cut all my hair off short, hoping it was going to look good. I just look like a boy, lol. My hair was so long and pretty, but it was annoying me one day so I just chopped it all off.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:00 pm

I dye my hair like...ALL the time. xD I wanna dye my hair again. There is this dye that works well with dark hair. It's like, a bright red for dark hair and it works perfectly! I love having read hair andf rygevoufsd

The only thing I hate doing to my hair was chopping it off. My hair is really curly, but it used to end at the middle of my back. Then, in my sophomore year, I cut it off.

I still regret that decision. ;A; It hasn't grown all the way back yet.
    Onion Runs Away
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I dyed my hair black at Christmas by force. I had changed my hair to bright purple in Oct 2010 and before we moved to Malta my mom told me to go back to blonde because it's a natural color and if they see me with purple hair I won't get a job here - which is bull cos I still haven't effing got one.

When I went to the regular hairdresser we went to, who was cheap as. For both my mom and I she charged 50... I think it's cos we were friends tho. She charged 50 each for everyone... except us.

She told me that without having my hair fall out she couldn't get it blonde and by force I had to dye it my natural color of black. Since March I had been using hair strippers that smell like rotten eggs to get the black off, then having it brown for a while, then letting my shitty boss (I worked in a hair salon) bleach it and turn it orange, then I finally did it myself and got it to an acceptable blonde.

Now I just have effed roots, which are so embarrassing :/
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Tacoko wrote:I dye my hair like...ALL the time. xD I wanna dye my hair again. There is this dye that works well with dark hair. It's like, a bright red for dark hair and it works perfectly! I love having read hair andf rygevoufsd

The only thing I hate doing to my hair was chopping it off. My hair is really curly, but it used to end at the middle of my back. Then, in my sophomore year, I cut it off.

Onion Runs Away
    All of this is me, oh my god. I love having red hair, and it's sort of a natural-ish red but I always dye it. My hair is really curly, as well. It's horrible when I don't do anything to it.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Beelzenef wrote:
    Tacoko wrote:I dye my hair like...ALL the time. xD I wanna dye my hair again. There is this dye that works well with dark hair. It's like, a bright red for dark hair and it works perfectly! I love having read hair andf rygevoufsd

Onion Runs Away
    All of this is me, oh my god. I love having red hair, and it's sort of a natural-ish red but I always dye it. My hair is really curly, as well. It's horrible when I don't do anything to it.

Yeah, I always go for the naturalish red hair because I had a moment that I dyed my hair a really obnoxious color (purple) but then I dyed it black...and then a burgundy and then back to my natural dark brown and then that bright red I love and then burgundy and I wanna dye it again. xD Im surprised my hair hasn't fallen out. xD

omg. My haaaair. I don't do anything to my hair, and it still looks perfect so...-shrugs- xD I wish I had straight hair though. >.> And I am too lazy yo try and straighten out my hair. xD
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm

I just smacked myself a concussion against the wall since the light didnt work... the people in the hospital know my name by now... prone to accidents
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:53 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:I just smacked myself a concussion against the wall since the light didnt work... the people in the hospital know my name by now... prone to accidents

Aw <3

My mom's bedroom door usually isn't locked, and the other day I went to ask her something so while "opening" the door I kept walking. Smacked a nice hard one on my face >_<
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 pm

YOU GUYS SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A HAIR THREAD. Very Happy

Also it's the last day of summer. Sad
    I dun wanna go back to school tomorrow. >.<

My summer was so beautiful and fun and felt like real life (even though it was largely spent on the computer. XD)
    Tamaki \
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 am

I'll make one! Showcasing my purple hairs!
    Jenavieve
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

Post by Jenavieve Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 am

My life sucks because it's my first day back at work after being out for two weeks from my tonsillectomy. I'm still a bit sore, but not enough to justify staying home. I'm kind of ready to get back to normalcy, but I so can't get back into the working groove... /facedesk Onion Attacked by Te

Also, ton of storms blew through my state yesterday (happy freaking Labor Day), house lost power about 15 hours ago. Couldn't entertain myself with anime since my Macbook's crappy battery only lasted long enough for me to watch one episode. So didn't want to go to work today, but at least they have power. (and INTERNET!) Cunning Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 pm

School started today and they put me in the wrong level of English class. (They put me in normal academic, not gifted, and I pretty much need gifted English.) Problem is, as far as I can tell, there's only one gifted English course the entire year for my grade, and it's during my Writer's Craft course, which I really really don't want to drop. It's also taught by a teacher who seems to think "gifted" means "superpowered" and assigns essays like no tomorrow (for those who don't know, "gifted" basically implies your brain works in a different way, which may be slightly more advanced, but doesn't have to mean you're a genius. It also doesn't apply for all subjects, for example, I am definitely gifted in English and definitely not gifted in math).

My only solution so far is to take gifted English during my extra year of high school, which I was planning to take anyway. This means, however, that I won't technically graduate this year with the rest of my classmates, since English is a mandatory course for all four years of high school (not counting extra years). I still have to find out all the repercussions of this.

argh I need to talk to my guidance councilor and reschedule stuff like a boss.
    Disapproving Twins
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Ugh, even though my school's guidance people have always been nice to me and done everything I've ever asked of them, they completely f-ed up my friend's schedule. She had signed up for art honors (one of the BEST classes EVER) since she doesn't have her fine arts credit, but they called her during the summer saying that she might have had to pick something else 'cause it conflicted with some other of her classes. Unfortunately for her, they never called her back and she wasn't happy to see computer graphic arts on her schedule with no heads up.

When I was registering, since I'm great in English too, I considered creative writing for my elective, but it's an elective anyone could take and taught by a less serious teacher (the kind of teacher some kids love, but not me in the least); plus, the emphasis is on magazine article and screenwriting, which I'm not that interested in. I ended up dropping it and taking one of the two senior honors Englishes instead. So far, it's actually been really awesome and I feel kinda special 'cause I'm the third person in the school's 75 year history to double up in Englishes. Smile

Okay, sorry, I forgot that this is the sucky life thread, kinda got off track... silent Anyway, I'm not really familiar with gifted class programs or these extra years, but good luck with it all!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

I just woke up this morning and found out that I got my period....SUCKS......
    especially when I got school this afternoon and the uniform is ALL WHITE.....sucks even MORE...
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 pm

I haven't got internet right now. They cut off our connection AND our TV so I can't do anything but lay in bed all day and watch the same DVDs over and over. The only internet I can use is the free internet the park across the street offers but unfortunately it's a crap connection and I can only catch it from our balcony Sad
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm all teary today for no reason. Like, not even sad. Just crying easily. And it's weird and I hate it.
    "Mom can you make me this for breakfast?" "Let's make it together, so I can show you how to make it so you can do it yourself! Very Happy" *eyes tear up, look away from mother* "um okay."

like what the fuck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm