Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Keshia Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 am

Beelzenef wrote:
    enggrrl wrote:Spoilering because it might be TMI
    Spoiler:
    I understand your pain.
    Onion Attacked by Te

Second this. Onion OTL
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:54 am

what is it with this forum and catching colds and sore throats?
    SOMEHOW WE ARE TRANSMITTING GERMS THROUGH THE INTERNET.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:what is it with this forum and catching colds and sore throats?

Omg...I was thinking the same thing! Like there's an 'Ouran Influenza' going around. But at least you're getting better...I'm just getting worse. Onion Cursed/Down
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:what is it with this forum and catching colds and sore throats?

Omg...I was thinking the same thing! Like there's an 'Ouran Influenza' going around. But at least you're getting better...I'm just getting worse. Onion Cursed/Down

It's true!

...and getting worse? Yeah, I second that Onion Attacked by Te I just hope I can actually TALK again tomorrow Wall ... Onion
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 am

I finally got my voice back today, but I can barely talk because of all the messy stuff in my throat.
    Onion Cursed/Down
    Going on 4 weeks of sick.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am

I haven't had a job in so long that even now I'm working full time for the rest of the summer I am in debt to people... =___=
    Super not cool.
    JennyJukes
    JennyJukes
    Commoner

Post by JennyJukes Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 pm

i lost my 5th phone of the year today, my mum bought me it for passing my exams
    i found the perfect job for me but i need to be ther on wednesday, when im at college so cant have it:(
    i spilt water over my new books
    im up in 8 hours but only got home an hour ago and my hair is still wet from the bath
    my brothers gonna be home late and making a noise
    my left earphone stopped working

¬_¬
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:29 am

Wow, that sounds like a bad day Tamaki \

...my voice is still gone. My throat hurts really bad. I had to miss work again. I'm coughing so much my entire chest and stomach are aching and I actually coughed so hard earlier I nearly threw up (@_@) Oh, yeah, and school starts back tomorrow and I have a class to teach Friday. But you know, I CAN'T TALK (>.<)

Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:57 am

My grandmother's dog is more important than me. Wow. This was a low blow.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm very sure I'm failing 2-3 of my classes (1 is a minor and 2 are majors) and I can't find it in me to care and do something about it. I'm in a narcotic mood right now....
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 am

I just got venoms so I can't speak or eat for the next week. I haven't eaten anything for the last 24 hours. I'm starv3d!
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 am

Huuuuge headache and I've already taken a nap to get rid of it. >.<
    Lala
    Lala
    Commoner

Post by Lala Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 pm

I burned my mouth and hand with hot tea Sad
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm

I've been studying abroad since I was 13. I used to be able to visit back to Hawaii once a year during summer to see my family. But when I started college, I'm not able to do that cause of mandatory summer classes. So my family came here to surprise me and see my capping and pinning. They were only gonna be here for a month.......
    The month is now over. Rain on My Parade Now it'll be another 2 years until I can go home for good and live with them again. Onion Attacked by Te I'm so depressed that it's not even funny....and I have to snap out of it cause I have hospital duty soon and it's not good to deal with patients with red, sad eyes.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Awh! *hugs everyone who's having a hard time*

We'll be your online family, then! :3
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 pm

(^) Thanks. Crying or Very sad I'll still be in a depressive mood for a few days though....I never really notice how loney I am until they leave. And what really sucks is that I hate living here in this stupid place- I consider this my personal hell. I've been dealing with it for almost 5 years and I only have 2 more to go, but....I'm tired, just tired of fighting and trying my best to live here.

Sorry for being moody.....I'll be back to my old crazed-fangirl self later.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 pm

argh last Nipplechat today.
    Sad Tamaki
    I'll see if I can skip school for the last episode, but no promises.
    I had lots of fun though. XD
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm

I found out today that the guy I'm secretly crushing on, has a crush on my mother. Wall ... Onion
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Beelzenef wrote:I found out today that the guy I'm secretly crushing on, has a crush on my mother. Wall ... Onion
    Tamaki Seriously
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Beelzenef wrote:I found out today that the guy I'm secretly crushing on, has a crush on my mother. Wall ... Onion
    Tamaki Seriously
    Rejected Tamaki <- me
    Haruhi Aw Yeah <- my mom
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:47 pm

HOW OLD IS EVERYONE IN THIS SITUATION. o_o
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:55 pm

17, 19, and 48. Onion OTL
    IT'S SO WRONG. I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT THEM.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:06 am

Wait....are they actually dating-your crush and your mom? Or does he just have a crush and your mom either doesn't know or she knows but isn't taking him seriously? Don't worry, since you're closer to his age, I'm pretty sure you can win him over. Onion Thumbs Up
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 am

They're not dating, lol!! He just fancies her loads more than me. Onion OTL He actually didn't know she was my mom, since I met him next to my work and he just thought she was a customer. Headesk Sweatdrop
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:48 am

I would die if my crush liked my mom instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 am