Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 am

Beelzenef wrote:They're not dating, lol!! He just fancies her loads more than me. Onion OTL He actually didn't know she was my mom, since I met him next to my work and he just thought she was a customer. Headesk Sweatdrop

That actually sucks so much... Onion Runs Away

I think you need a group fan-girl Ouran hug Hug

That's much worse than what happened to me once, to cut a long story short...

I fancied a boy (I was 16 he was 18)
    He liked me
    I told my best friend, and she said I couldn't get an 18 year old
    I kind of took it to heart and didn't flirt as much
    Exam Leave came for a week
    I get back to school, and my best friend and crush are now boyfriend and girlfriend...
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Keshia Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 am

^^

I've had that happen. I was 14 and he was a boy in my class, my best friend was 13. She continuously asked me if I liked him, but I was too shy to admit it and always denied it. One night we were having like a movie night and we all spent the night at her house, this boy and his best friend included.

When she and I were having girl time to get ready for bed and they were still watching movies, I finally confided that I liked him and was going to try and flirt a little with him maybe he'd ask me out.

In the end, we went to watch our final movie and I dozed off on the couch. When I woke up somewhere in the middle of the movie I notice the two missing. I text her to see where she was and she told me they were in her room talking and that I should go in. I thought maybe she'd talked to him and he was going to ask me out. I walk in. They're cuddling and I was like Tamaki \ and he goes "we're together"

me right after that Depressed Tamaki

Some best friend. Onion OTL
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 am

Keshia wrote:^^

I've had that happen. I was 14 and he was a boy in my class, my best friend was 13. She continuously asked me if I liked him, but I was too shy to admit it and always denied it. One night we were having like a movie night and we all spent the night at her house, this boy and his best friend included.

When she and I were having girl time to get ready for bed and they were still watching movies, I finally confided that I liked him and was going to try and flirt a little with him maybe he'd ask me out.

In the end, we went to watch our final movie and I dozed off on the couch. When I woke up somewhere in the middle of the movie I notice the two missing. I text her to see where she was and she told me they were in her room talking and that I should go in. I thought maybe she'd talked to him and he was going to ask me out. I walk in. They're cuddling and I was like Tamaki \ and he goes "we're together"

me right after that Depressed Tamaki

Some best friend. Onion OTL

I KNOW THE FEELING!

Gah it's awful, my "best" friend didn't even think what she had done was wrong and I was so angry...that night, the boy rang me to ask how I was "because I seemed upset" and I told him everything...

I started crying down the phone and he said "I didn't think you liked me, you stopped how you were with me" and I was shouting how "she knew I liked you but she said I couldn't get someone like you"

Basically, he had actually really liked me, because the past few days he hadn't seen me as I left classes too early, he thought maybe it was in his head that I liked him...

He ended up dumping her that night, but the next day he came to see me before an exam and he apologised for everything
    My neighbour had heard me crying next door and had a word with him (my neighbour was 18 too, he was in the same class as my crush)
    But he also went to apologise to my "best" friend, but he kissed her and said sorry, but didn't do that with me...
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:31 am

I never ended up with the boy I liked, and I'm kinda glad I didn't because he had girlfriends in other towns - at the time I was living in a country town so like distance between everything was like a half hour. His dad lived in my town and his mom lived in another so he was able to get away with it until my friend somehow found out.

Anyway, he lived like 4 houses down from me, so when they broke up I used to go over to hangout and stuff. I still really liked him but I was growing up and my feelings were changing.

Still sucked though.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:47 am

Wow...I feel bad for you guys. I remember when I dated an older guy (warning: long, hilarious and embarrassing story)....

It happened last year- I was 16. I was visiting my friend Arkho's house for the first time. Me and my other friend Diane were walking down the road and somehow I ended up being bored, so I danced like a drunken ballerina down the street. I didn't know what Arkho's house looked like, so I apparently ended up passing right by it. Arkho called me to come back and both she and Diane were laughing. I laughed with them until I noticed there was a guy sitting next to Arkho. I was embarrassed, but thank god it was nighttime- I couldn't see his face and he couldn't see mine's. We greeted each other and that was that.

Later on, my friend Arkho asked me if I wanted to date him. She gave him my number and we ended up texting each other for 2 weeks. I found out he was 21 (turning 22) years old. We were 5-6 years apart. Finally, we decided to meet each other face-to-face. Arkho drove me to her house and I was wondering what he looked like- Arkho promised that he was tall and handsome. When we were close, Arkho pointed out a guy...and he was UGLY!!!!! I jumped out the car, screaming at her and told her to bring me home already. After my yelling, all Arkho did was smirk and point behind me. I turned around and saw a god. Arkho then introduced me to the REAL guy. He smiled at me, trying not to laugh and said 'hi'. I gave Arkho a glare and then I gave him a sweet smile and said 'hi' too. Arkho then left us to have our date.

If you guys want to know about the date, then just tell me. It was a suuuppppeeerrr funny and embarassing date.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 am

you guys I've never even found anybody that I've had a proper crush on since I was 12.

Sad Tamaki

(and the guy I liked when I was 12 was my friend that year, but turned into a huge jerk the next year.)
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:12 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:Wow...I feel bad for you guys. I remember when I dated an older guy (warning: long, hilarious and embarrassing story)....

It happened last year- I was 16. I was visiting my friend Arkho's house for the first time. Me and my other friend Diane were walking down the road and somehow I ended up being bored, so I danced like a drunken ballerina down the street. I didn't know what Arkho's house looked like, so I apparently ended up passing right by it. Arkho called me to come back and both she and Diane were laughing. I laughed with them until I noticed there was a guy sitting next to Arkho. I was embarrassed, but thank god it was nighttime- I couldn't see his face and he couldn't see mine's. We greeted each other and that was that.

Later on, my friend Arkho asked me if I wanted to date him. She gave him my number and we ended up texting each other for 2 weeks. I found out he was 21 (turning 22) years old. We were 5-6 years apart. Finally, we decided to meet each other face-to-face. Arkho drove me to her house and I was wondering what he looked like- Arkho promised that he was tall and handsome. When we were close, Arkho pointed out a guy...and he was UGLY!!!!! I jumped out the car, screaming at her and told her to bring me home already. After my yelling, all Arkho did was smirk and point behind me. I turned around and saw a god. Arkho then introduced me to the REAL guy. He smiled at me, trying not to laugh and said 'hi'. I gave Arkho a glare and then I gave him a sweet smile and said 'hi' too. Arkho then left us to have our date.

If you guys want to know about the date, then just tell me. It was a suuuppppeeerrr funny and embarassing date.

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DATE!!!
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 pm

The guy I had know for almost 12 years now, and told me when I was 13 that when I come to Europe again when I was 18 he'd date me... yeah like that happened. So, I came back and... pathetic I know, expected him to want me - I mean, come on, we've had on-and-off crushes with each other for agemus. When I came back I found out he has a horse looking girlfriend for the last 6 years. Yeesh. He got really ugly too though and he turned into a bigger jerk than he used to be so I'm glad he never brought it up. I avoided talking to him too. Hah.

I did "eye-sex/flirt" with him though a few times just to mess with him. Then I pretended my baby sister was my daughter so I'd turn him off ^.^ I REGRET NOTHING

I also want to know about the date Onion Love Eyes
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok, so this is what happened on the date...

For our date, he took me to play video games- prince of tennis and plants vs. zombies- and then we went to the mall where we watched 'Avatar the last airbender' and lastly we went window-shopping. It was going fine until the shopping part. He was very shy so he didn't talk much- I was the one who had to start the conversations. And that was a very bad idea. You see, when I get bored my mouth filter doesn't work really well. And since I hate clothes shopping- since I'm a girl, he assumed I loved clothes- I was really bored. So when I talked to him (and I wasn't in the right mindset) I asked really inappropriate questions. And I mean REALLY INAPPROPRIATE. I asked him:

*Did you have an old girlfriend? How serious were you two? Do you drink- I mean, like alcohol? Do you take drugs?
    And the worse question: Did you do 'IT'? You know...like (and then I did a very inappropriate gesture with my hands to explain what I meant). Embarassed

Ok! I know that was very bad of me to do and I shouldn't have done that, especially on a first date. BUT let me remind you that I was bored at that time, I'm not a really talkative person and my mouth filter had left the building. And at that time, sadly, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong- I thought it was normal. He was a good sport though and answered all my questions. He had one gf but they weren't really serious and dated for only 2 months, he drank but only in moderation and he didn't take any drugs. And he was a virgin Smile. He ended up buying me a blouse and 3 books (I love book and food shopping).

When we walked to my house, I got my slipper stuck in some mud. I wanted to leave it there (I hate getting dirty) and I would just limp home. But he was sweet and he pulled it out of the mud, cleaned it and put it on my foot (a total cinderella moment. He dropped me off a few feet away from my house- because he was way older than me, we kept the date a secret from my family since older guys are a big NO-NO. We kissed good night and that was the end of it.

I told my friends about my date and they half-laughed, half-scolded me about the questions. I apologized to the guy and he said that even though he was uncomforable, he thought I was cute and interesting. We dated for 4 months until we finally decided to be just friends. Because I wanted to keep this a secret from my family, not much people knew about us- especially my dad. He's strict, overprotective and owns 5 guns. My bf said that maybe we should wait until I was older (he is technically considered a pedophile in the law's eyes). I agreed and that was the end of it. We're still friends now and we talk to one another. Since my 18 birthday's coming up....maybe we'll get back together again? Wink
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh my God...I seriously hope all of you can get through these relationships issues, honest! Mine are so pathetic in comparison, but I guess here it goes (and I'll try REALLY hard to keep it short so I don't bore you guys)...

I'm not even gonna go into great detail with this first one 'cause I'm WELL over it, but my first guy mishap happened when I was a sophomore and it was with this senior guy I had in art. He always picked on me playfully and gave me weird nicknames, but his super nice best friend who I occasionally confided in confirmed that he never liked me. I was really distressed for a while, but I'm now over it completely.

Here's the real and current problem that makes me continually think fml on a minutely basis: My senior year (this current year) had started off horribly. I crashed my car on my way to school on the first day, have been forced to take the bus since and until it's fixed (which wouldn't be so bad had the stupid school not gotten rid of my old driver and not eliminate my old bus, thereby cramming about ten more immature underclassmen on the already crowded bus), and have been feeling A LOT lonelier and more helpless as of late (my social life is and has always been nearly non-existent and it really makes me feel depressed at times).

Two weeks ago from this Monday, I was on the verge of having a meltdown just after first period that day, which is not like me, but knew I wouldn't be able to hold it in next period. My apush teacher from last year, who is totally awesome (especially since he let me do my finals project on anime), was literally next door from my first period teacher, so I bolted into his room and began breaking down in front of him once the kids from his last class were leaving (I know, I'm pathetic... silent ). He asked me what was going on and we just ended up talking for about an hour, obviously making me miss my entire second period and being late for my third that day, but it was thankfully his free period and he was nice enough to listen and talk to me the whole time! I felt a lot better afterwards.

Unfortunately, I'm beginning to have some very unusual and not to mention unwanted...feelings for him as of late. I'm 17 and he's 29, so at least it's not too gross (and even my own parents are ten years apart), but still, it feels really weird to me. Just yesterday, 'cause he had asked me during lunch what has been going on since that day and to tell him later, I went to see him after school and talked to him kinda in depth again for 35 minutes and I was enjoying it WAY more than I think I should have. It doesn't help that 1) I'm gonna have him next semester for econ (even though part of me is REALLY happy about it at the same time), and 2) my own best friend, who actually can't stand him, told me that it'd be okay if I wanted to date him after graduation!!! Shocked

I know, I'm really pathetic and this is just wrong on so many levels, but as the thread suggests, this is kinda why my life sucks right now, even though nothing's necessarily bad at this point...

Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 pm

So glad I'm in love with Tamaki and don't have to deal with jerk drama any more. I've had my share of horrible boyfriends.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

@ Hotaru Gunso: Awww....I'm sure it'll work out fine. I suggest that you wait till you graduate if you plan on dating him. It's too complicated if you don't and it's illegal. I don't really care about age differences (Just as long as the guy I date is older than me, and I'll only allow 10 years- anything more is too old for me). For you, it's fine. I love studentXteacher relationships in mangas, but in real life? HELL NO. It's cause I had a bad experience with a teacher/my personal tutor when I was only 13 years old.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 am

Sick of my stupid tongue hurting. Can't even eat without wanting to die!

I also no longer have relationship issues or whatever. I kicked those out of the door when I kept getting used and abused Onion OTL

I'm destined to be a lonely cat lady. YAY! Corner of Woe

Being that I'm moving back to Australia in February I'm also trying to not get into a relationship here because 90% of guys here actually stay with their girlfriends for years and I'll be doomed if I have to stay here because of some guy -____-

I'm hoping to find a nice guy when I go back to Australia, maybe an androgynous guy (not gay obviously) or someone who has the same interests as I do. I'm a makeup artist, so 90% of my life revolves around makeup, doing makeup, buying makeup, oogling makeup. I have a tonne of piercings and have a tattoo (but want more) so hopefully I find a guy who doesn't scold me for my 3 favorite things... Onion Starry Eyes
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:@ Hotaru Gunso: Awww....I'm sure it'll work out fine. I suggest that you wait till you graduate if you plan on dating him. It's too complicated if you don't and it's illegal. I don't really care about age differences (Just as long as the guy I date is older than me, and I'll only allow 10 years- anything more is too old for me). For you, it's fine. I love studentXteacher relationships in mangas, but in real life? HELL NO. It's cause I had a bad experience with a teacher/my personal tutor when I was only 13 years old.

Thanks so much! And don't worry, I'm not looking for anything now anyway! Everything's too stressful! pale And I think I'm missing something, because besides Card Captor Sakura (where it wasn't that prevalent anyway), I didn't know that student/teacher relationships occurred that much in manga. Can you recommend me any good ones with that theme in them?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am

(^) Awww...sure. There was a period when I was completely obessessed with this type of manga. I highly recommend you read:
    *Faster than a Kiss
    *7th Period Rhapsody
    *Sugar Family
    *Chocolate Cosmos
    *7th Period Is A Secret
    *Otona No Jikan (contains smut)

This were the ones that I can remember- I either forgot the rest or didn't like them. I know some yaoi ones too, but I didn't know if you liked that genre or not so I didn't post it. Hope you enjoy!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:(^) Awww...sure. There was a period when I was completely obessessed with this type of manga. I highly recommend you read:
    *Faster than a Kiss
    *7th Period Rhapsody
    *Sugar Family
    *Chocolate Cosmos
    *7th Period Is A Secret
    *Otona No Jikan (contains smut)

This were the ones that I can remember- I either forgot the rest or didn't like them. I know some yaoi ones too, but I didn't know if you liked that genre or not so I didn't post it. Hope you enjoy!

Try

STROBE EDGE

I cried toward the end, it's such a lovely manga!!
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions! Faster than a Kiss looked especially cute! It's a shame that none of them have been translated though 'cause I always prefer to read a hard copy than read it online...

Thanks again for the advice! If you don't mind me asking (and I really hope you don't!), what happened when you were 13? Don't tell me if you don't feel comfortable! I was just wondering why you're not into student/teacher relationships in real life. Again, I'm sorry for whatever happened! Sad
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:46 pm

(^) Uh, no...it's ok. It wasn't too bad. Um...I was 13 when I first moved to the Philippines to study abroad. I didn't know anything about the language- not a single word of tagalog. So my parents set me up with a tutor. My tutor was also an english teacher at my school and he was about 27-28 years old, I think. He would teach me 5 days a week after school and every Saturday at my house. The first week was fine, he was nice and made learning interesting.

On Saturday, it was my first tutoring session at my house. We were alone cause my parents went out. During the session, I noticed he kept giving me looks that made me uncomforable, he started to sit very close to me and he would frequently reach over me to 'get' something from his bag which was on my side. I offered to hand him the bag but he said that it was fine this way. This lasted for 2 hours. When he left, I told my parents I just wanted to have tutoring on school days only cause I was too tired to tutor during the weekends- I didn't want to tell them the truth. They agreed. But I still got uncomforable around him at school and my tutoring shortened to 3 days and then after 3 months, I cancelled it altogether by telling my parents that I knew the language good enough (I was still bad and my grades suffered for it, but I couldn't handle the sessions anymore). Afterwards, he soon moved 2 months later because of a job offer he got and that was the last I've seen of him.

I'm proud to say that I haven't gotten into any troublesome relationships for over a year now cheers . I'm too busy with school and didn't want to deal with that crap. My friends think that I'm dating my best guy friend, but he's an arrogant, shallow a**hole (yes, I describe my friend like this) and I see him as my brother (younger brother and I'm only into older guys- despite my experiences with them XP).
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Aw man, I'm really sorry that happened! You seemed to have handled it really well, considering how young you were! I have to admit that when I was 13, I might have still been too innocent to realize what he was possibly doing (I was mocked for my "innocence" as late as sophomore year). That must have been scary, moving to a new country and having to deal with that. Crying or Very sad

I'm glad that things are good for you now. It seems weird that your friends think you're dating that guy if he's that bad Shocked
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:@ Hotaru Gunso: Awww....I'm sure it'll work out fine. I suggest that you wait till you graduate if you plan on dating him. It's too complicated if you don't and it's illegal. I don't really care about age differences (Just as long as the guy I date is older than me, and I'll only allow 10 years- anything more is too old for me). For you, it's fine. I love studentXteacher relationships in mangas, but in real life? HELL NO. It's cause I had a bad experience with a teacher/my personal tutor when I was only 13 years old.

Thanks so much! And don't worry, I'm not looking for anything now anyway! Everything's too stressful! pale And I think I'm missing something, because besides Card Captor Sakura (where it wasn't that prevalent anyway), I didn't know that student/teacher relationships occurred that much in manga. Can you recommend me any good ones with that theme in them?

Chobits had one that's all I can think of. I am still kind of new to anime/manga.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 pm

I feel avoided. >.>

Seriously, just ignore this please.

Like, this is probably just me being a total loser, but whatever. I just want to fucking rant with out people looking at me like "Bitch please, grow the fuck up." Well, fuck you. B|

Anyway. Alright. I RP. A lot. It's fun and dandy and yadda yadda. With me, I have connections with the partners that I RP with. And it's not a lot of the partners. I only have a few. We won't even have to RP, we can just talk it out and be done with the day and that's it.

The thing about me, is that if I get connected with you, even over the interwebs, I will basically be the one friend you can come to for everything. That is just how I am. And for me, I feel so deeply about the people I meet, that I will probably fucking have a panic attack if they like, suddenly don't want to be friends with me, or if something happens. Hell, I am like that with my RL friends too!

But I think the problem with me, is that I get too connected.

But anyway, I think my one partner/friend is avoiding the hell out of me. It's like, we barely talk, and when we do, it's like, short answers and sometimes she won't respond to anything until like, hours later. Maybe even never. I'm sitting here like...

Why can't you just say that you don't want to talk to me, instead of having me here thinking the fucking worst, and feeling like shit? I already have enough emotional problems as it is, I don't need this! And the thing is, I am so afraid to ask her like, "What the fuck is going on?" Because I would get so paranoid that I'll annoy her even more, or I feel like that I am way too bothersome and that I should just stop and hide somewhere and treygbvuyedhtepsgjsp

Yeah, it's the internet and I shouldn't feel the things I am feeling, but dammit, I have more friends online than I do in RL. I am already awkward as fuck as it is ehgvigfrbilsd

Ugh.
    Onion OTL

Corner of Woe Onion Anger Rain on My Parade Headesk Sweatdrop
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 pm

This is why the internet sucks sometimes... you never really can know what people are thinking/dealing with so it couldn't even be avoidance for all you know. :3
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Tamakisnipples wrote:This is why the internet sucks sometimes... you never really can know what people are thinking/dealing with so it couldn't even be avoidance for all you know. :3

THAT IS THE THING, THOUGH.

One part of me knows that, but the other part of me is freaking the fuck out.

I have like, issues with relationships and with dealing with people and fregfiuwutgvtofrhsr.

-dies-
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:Aw man, I'm really sorry that happened! You seemed to have handled it really well, considering how young you were! I have to admit that when I was 13, I might have still been too innocent to realize what he was possibly doing (I was mocked for my "innocence" as late as sophomore year). That must have been scary, moving to a new country and having to deal with that. Crying or Very sad

I'm glad that things are good for you now. It seems weird that your friends think you're dating that guy if he's that bad Shocked

He's not bad.Even if he is a shallow, arrogant a**hole, the reason why we're friends and why I hang out with him is because he's always real and straightforward- he isn't a fake like some of my other schoolmates. He and I are open about everything and we have an understanding with each other. If I insult him, he insults me too. And then when move on to the next topic. And whats more, he's one of the few people here who isn't jealous of me because of my US citizenship and doesn't mock me because of my American accent. My friends think we're dating cause we always hang out together- and he's the only guy I hang out with cause the other guys are jerks. But we're both like brother-and-sister so there's nothing between us- if there was, it would be like INCEST! Yuck... Mad

Don't worry about me...high school sucks for anyone. And when you're a painfully shy foreigner with no common sense and can't understand or speak the language like I was, high school is downright hell on Earth. It's true when they say that it gets better in college.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 am

Haha, I can describe some of my friends as assholes too. One of them, the joke is, "He may be an asshole, but he's our asshole!"
    but aaah all you guys have way more romantic experience than I do! (even actually having crushes on boys is more than I got!)
    Rejected Tamaki

Tacoko: I suggest you ask your friend next time you're in contact with her, what's been going on. It won't be annoying if you're just asking for clarity. If it's just personal stuff on her end, then you know it's not you. And if she's actually avoiding you, then hopefully she'll come out and tell you why.
    I hope she's just got some issues going on personally (well, hopefully not anything really bad) and she still likes you. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:11 am