Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:29 pm

YES.. i know that feeling well... two things.. let it go and if that person is upset.. they will come to you if there is a problem.. or IF IT"S REALLY BOTHERING YOU.. ask them what's up.. i'd suggest doing face to face...but if you can't perhaps a text or msg..or an actual phone call. the problem with text and msg, it can sound really bland and you cna't tell what their feelings are!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 9 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Tacoko Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Haha It WAS me being paranoid. xD I need to stop, but I can't help it. D:

Bah, and now I am tired from a very long day. >.>
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:02 pm

XD I just ran over a squirrel with my moms car and I'm in shock... I just killed a squirrel... OMFG
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 pm

DDDD: POOR SQUIRREL. D:

Ugh. I was talking to a friend online that I don't really get to talk too that much because her time zone is like, 9 hours ahead of my time and fucking. My mom was buggin' the fuck out as usual, I had to get off and just as I get back on, she has to leave.

THANKS MOM. THANKS A FUCKING LOT
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:55 pm

aww poor squirrel, oh well it was meant to be.. and tacoko i know what you mean, i hate it when you talk to someone online and it's not even 5 mins or so and you are away from the computer and BAM they r gone!!

ok ouran family my day wasn't the greatest cuz number 1: i am super tired i had to be at work by 8:45 and i woke up at 7 am.. and i didn't go to bed the night b4 till 12ish.. and number 2: CUSTOMERS WERE BEING ASSHOLES!! and number 3: as you guys know my b-day was last sunday and i didn't have the greatest b-day (b/c mom just recently got a pain medicine injection on her lower back, i told my mom that since she just had her shot, she can just stay home and rest, but she insisted and we didn't really get to do anything cuz she was in pain and had to drive back home) with that being said, i TRIED to talk about it with my "Friends" at work! well that didn't go well either, cuz one of my "friends" listen to the story and all he said was "that sucks, i gotta go do my job" and left! and another guy i talk to at work.. just said sry and tbat's it! and I got upset b/c i just wonder that is there ANYBODY left in this world who are actually willing to listen to someone's problem and try to cheer them up!! it's HORRIBLE YOU GUYS! IT'S REALLY BAD IT HAS BECOME MORE DIFFICULT TO FIND SOMEONE TO HEAR YOU OUT AND TRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!...

**sigh** lol that was my rant, i wanted to cry but i realized that crying wasn't going to help me, it's not their fault we were all at work so oh well... i will be the one who is NOT like them and try my best to make someone feel better.. on the side though (i guess i should post this on the stoke of the day thread but oh well). at work, I was so tired and i saw one of my guy associates and i called his name and put my head on his shoulder ( cuz i was soo tired) and he just wraps his arms around me and gives a long hug and he sways me back and forth while hugging (if that made any sense sry u guys) so in the end.. it was an ok day!!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 am

DDD: Lailaaaa that is horrible. D: People just fucking suck these days, but do know that me, and the other girls (or guys. o3o) on this forum will always be here to listen...or read your problems and try to help you! 8D You can even PM me, or IM me or anything if you wanna talk privately. I will gladly listen...or read what you have to say! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:28 pm

aww thank you tacoko! and you know something.. i was kinda thinking the same thing as you were.. (are there any guys on this forum?) that somehow like ouran and watch the live action?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:38 pm

I dunno if there are any. o3o It would be nice to have a guy that likes Ouran like us. xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:41 pm

My friend Duncan is on the forum, but I think he just lurks if he even goes on at all. XD

And yes, we'll always be here to listen to whatever your woes are and do our best to cheer you up. :3

host club is a family~
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Today is the start of my "make-up classes" hell week. I feel fired already....FML. Onion Attacked by Te
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Uggggh, that even sounds like it sucks. D: Ugh, I wish you luck! School work ain't no joke! Tomorrow, I have my Hematology final. I ain't worried about it, cause I know I will pass it.

I hated my teacher. He was a huge asshat and he made me cry.

Yep. I cried.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:13 pm

On the subject of bad teachers, I would like to tell you the tale of my grade 7 and 8 gym teacher.

This man would have been an excellent high school boys' phys ed teacher. Not a co-ed middle school class.
    His assumption was this: If you couldn't do something, you weren't trying hard enough.

Now, me and my best friend, we are not physically fit people. We don't exercise that much, and we especially didn't back then (I do a bit better nowadays, I like to dance). Plus, my best friend has back trouble, so a lot of exercise or things involving flexibility (like a lot of stretches) are hard on her.

So, we're in his class. He constantly lectures us about participation, claiming things like, "I have lowered my expectations for you guys, and you still haven't met them." He never explains the sport to us, assuming we'd know it by now. We hardly knew any of the rules for most sports, and then we'd get yelled at by classmates for screwing up.

He was also creeeepy. He would call us over one at a time to lecture us about something, and get really close, and try to stare us down. We'd stare back and also back away a bit. He'd get closer. We'd back away. My best friend ended up halfway across the gym once. I'm sure he's just one of those people who likes to talk really close, but it was obviously making us uncomfortable and he needed to learn to stop.

Most of my stress and tears of those years were because of gym class, and I am forever nervous about objects being tossed around a lot. He never just encouraged us to do our best. It was always a matter of trying harder, which made us want to try even less hard.

My high school gym teacher for the one year it was mandatory was suuuper nice about everything though, but still encouraging me. I love her, she's a great person. >w<

AND THAT'S MY STORY. Very Happy
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:32 pm

I hate gym. >.<

My teacher made me cry 'cause like.

I was trying to draw blood, and I did a few sticks without successfully getting blood. I was a dead set on getting blood when I stuck my friend Brianna. I stuck her, I got the blood, but I ended up messing up at the end. I asked if it still counted.

He gave me this blank as look. It was like this:

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 9 No

And then, I thought it didn't count, so I started to throw everything away like I am supposed too, and then the tears just started falling and I was just crying because I thought I was a fucking failure and I wasn't going to make it as a medical assistant. Then he was all like "I didn't say it didn't count..."

fhgvhidbsu

THEN DONT FUCKING BE AN ASSHAT ABOUT SHIT. YOU'RE A FUCKING TEACHER, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP US, NOT ACT LIKE A RAGING DICK.

I hate him so much. >.> I am so glad I won't have him anymore after tomorrow. >.>
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

I hate gym too- I'm ridiculously clumsy and my head is a ball-magnet, I swear!!! But I'm good in some sports surprisingly, like soccer, basketball and especially football. But sports like track, swimming and anything needing hand-eye coordination? Haha...NO WAY O_O

My next semester starts next month, and I'm going to have the P.E teacher that I hated most from last year. He always gives me this look as if he disgusted to see me, he always scolds me when I sleep in class (my other teachers know I do this and let me be, hell...this is COLLEGE, not HIGH SCHOOL retarded teacher) and he always mocks my accent (I'm born and raised in America so my filipino isn't always perfect- there's a slight slang when I speak the language, but I can't help it...it's my voice!!!). I hate him, but I'll have to endure it for one more semester- after this semester, I don't need to attend P.E anymore!!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:58 pm

UGH DON'T YOU HATE TEACHERS THAT ARE LIKE THAT! well ouran family, lemme tell you guys about my 5th grade teacher...

i struggled when i was in school for the longest time for many reasons but one part being that some of my teachers were just bad teachers! so back in 5th grade, i was a quiet student but not a perfect student.. I really had this feeling that my teacher didn't like me. so one random day, she gives me this envelope and asks me to give the envelope to my parents. when i give it to my dad and he reads its, the letter is a questionnaire about me and how i'm doing in school and my dad and I are reading through the questionaire and we both pause at this question, "Is your child mentally retarded/disabled" WTF!! REALLY U STUPID BITCH! IF YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO HELP YOUR STUDENT INSTEAD OF ASKING DUMB QUETSIONS LIKE THAT YOU MOFO!! gomen ouran family i had to let that out and what is funny is that years later we had a elementry school reunion and number one ppl didnn't recognize me and number 2 i saw her and I WANTED TO CONFRONT HER BUT I DIDN"T! oh screw her... karma is a bitch!! LOL!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:06 am

Horrible teachers are the worst. D:
    I can't remember ever having any as bad as my gym teacher, though. A few of my high school teachers have caused me annoyance over some things, but nothing that reduced me to tears.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Wooooooow, if the teacher would have asked that, my mom would have slapped a bitch.

BUT OMG. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY BROTHER'S TEACHER HE HAS

He takes a cooking class right

So, he had to go to the nurse one day because his stomach was hurting him. You all remember when I told you guys that my brother had to go to the hospital and it turns out his intestines were inflammed? It was cause of that. SO, the nurse gave my brother a peppermint to help with his stomach a bit. He went back to the class, and the teacher was basically telling him to spit the mint out, even after he, and other people, told him that the nurse gave it to him for his stomach. REPEATEDLY. So, she gave him a greenslip. I: Greenslip basically means you're being sent to guidance or to the main office for being bad or whatever.

Then this bitch said that she was going to give my brother a greenslip EVERYDAY. JUST FOR SHOWING HIS FACE.

So, there is going to me a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday). I just hope my mom doesn't choke a bitch, 'cause she will.

It's so messed up, because while my brother is a troublemaker and he has anger issues, he is a good kid. If you hang around him, you might think he is funny, an asshole, but he is just a good kid. He is smart, though his grades aren't that good because he has ADHD and he has a few problems.

But don't fucking THREATEN my brother like that, just 'cause he stood up to your bullshit! He is going to a GOOD ass school for automotive and diesal training. He is going to make MORE money than your bitch ass once he graduates.

You all know that my brother pisses me off ALL the time with his fuckery, but I love him, he is my little brother, and I am proud that after he graduates, he's going to a good school. I am proud of him, and i ain't gonna take this fuckery from this bitch ass teacher. >.>
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

ALRIGHT Tacoko, listen carefully on what i'm about to tell you cuz this is very important and you need to make sure this goes the way i tell you when it comes to your bro.. to me this is a case of a teacher trying to use her power to the max.. this is my observation and this is what SHOULD happen on tuesday, (this is the knowledge of a future lawyer!)

now one side should be you, your mom, and your brother (or at least your mom and bro), and other side is the teacher. and THEN there NEEDS to be a 3rd party which is the neutral!! perhaps the principal. and witness wise hopefully the nurse and other fellow students. NOW you need to make sure that your brother tells the same story to your mom to the principal (b/c you don't want anyone to think that your bro is lying). the problem that may arise is that your teacher may claim that your bro doesn't behave in class (stuff like that) and your mom needs to make sure that it doesn't go off topic and the question is why the teacher said what she said.. i hope that there are able to find or get a classmate that was there with your bro when it happened!! tell your mom to even bring a doctors note or something from the doctors saying that bro HAD intestine problems and giving the peppermint was a link to the problem!!

PHEW that was a lot! I hope that helped girlie, let us know how it goes!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 pm

...pretty sure you just proved that this forum could rule the world with our combined abilities. WE EVEN GOT A FUTURE LAWYER ON BOARD, GUYS! WE'RE INVINCIBLE!
    Triumphant Tamaki

XDDD I dunno.

BUT YES TACO make sure everything goes well because that was totally uncalled for.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm

I just found out that my brother doesn't even go to class. >.> He just goes straight to ISS (In School Suspension) and the teacher sends the work. >.>

And the meeting is postponed cause my mom has her stupid job meeting and it's just retarded. And of course, Laila, the principal is gonna be there. And there is record of my brother's condition 'cause he had to get out of gym and school for a few days because of it.

AND LOL

LAILA WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY. xD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 pm

HELL YA!! KNOW THAT NAME PEEPS Haruhi Aw Yeah (well that's my pet name anyway) LOL!! well tacoko hope all goes well and i think we are INVINCIBLE!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

My life sucks at the moment cause I'm gonna have the worst birthday ever this year... Onion Attacked by Te
    I made plans with my friends to take a 3 days-2 nights trip somewhere. I planned this for a month already and I got my parent's permission already (they're in Hawaii and I'm living with my grandparents). The trip is next week already (I'm celebrating it early cause I have school on my birthday). Now, my grandma says that she won't let me go alone and she has to tag along. I'm okay with that- just as long as she doesn't tag along to every place we go. And now my grandma says that my grandpa is coming along and I'm like-----> Onion Yellow Card Onion Red Card F*** NO!!! I wanted this to be a all-girls trip!!! And I hate going places with my grandpa- he's always mocking me and always makes rude comments about me spending alot of money...cheap bastard. Last time we went out, I didn't eat breakfast so I bought chicken nuggets and a small fries from McDonald's for a snack cause I was gonna faint. I ate 3 nuggets and a few fries then gave the rest to my cousin. I told my grandma that I'll eat lunch later and my grandpa says "You're eating again? Wow you have alot of money and are you sure you need the extra pounds?" Onion To Kill I only weight 130lbs- which is normal for my 5"4 frame, f***er.....
    Ugh....I'm so miserable....I'm gonna cancel the trip already.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:56 am

Just tell them not to go, or at least your grandpa. Explain that this was YOUR birthday trip that YOU planned with YOUR friends, not them. Discuss it with your grandma; if she still wants to have you not be alone, then explain that you'd be alright if just she tagged along, although not to everything, and that you wanted it to be an all-girls trip.

Seriously, that's unfair, especially since you're probably old enough to be doing stuff on your own, and you've planned this ages ago.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 pm

HUG HUG HUG!! i'm sending a big internet hug!! it is really said cuz i know that in one side, you don't want to be SOO rude and they claim that you are disrespectful but if you follow soo much of what they say you will hurt yourself! so my dear, the best you can do is DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! and i'm sorry about the whole ordeal! maybe it wasn't meant to be, try to talk to your grandma about it and try to make an alternative hang out day with your friends!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Maaaan, fuck that. Tell your grandma that this is something that YOU wanted for YOURSELF and your friends. And she has to respect that. If you're okay with her being there to like, chaperon, cause I know that is what she wanted to do, that you just don't want him there.

-cold hearted-

-no regrets-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm