Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 8 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by awesome_nipples Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Laila007 wrote:awesome_nipples i REALLY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND I"M SENDING YOU AN INTERNET HUG!! Hug it must be hard living in a country where you don't know anyone but just think of it as this, it will make you stronger!! i'm sure you'll make friends..

tacoko, THAT TRULY IS DEPRESSING!! sometimes i don't understand why we must write papers! it's a strange world i tell ya!

the worst thing is that I live in that country... I just dont know people in my dorm room or student city
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 8 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:58 pm

dont they have something like orientation (for new students, or showing around the school and such) DON"T GIVE UP MISSY!! i would try to find SOMETHING to get involved in and that way u can meet ppl! at least try to get to know who is next door to you... do you have a roommate or r u just by yourself?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:40 am

@ awesome_nipples: Awww...I totally understand how you feel. When I was 13, I moved to study abroad in the Philippines. It was horrible- I didn't understand or speak the language, I was socially inept so people thought I was a snob and I was the youngest in my high school class. I can't remember how many times I wished I could go home or commit suicide. But I didn't cause I told myself that I only had to get through 3 years of high school (I was promoted, so I skipped one year). My first 2 years was HELL. But my senior year was amazing- and because of that, I don't regret coming here.

I'm now here until I graduate from college. I'm in my second year of college and I can tell you that it gets better. At first, it really does SUCK LIKE A BITCH, but in a few days- maybe weeks- you'll get used to it already. If you have trouble making friends, just find a random person who you think you will get along with, smile and have a conversation with them- that's what I do. If no one tries to make friends with you, that means YOU have to make friends with them. Don't worry...It'll be fine! Onion Thumbs Up
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:@ awesome_nipples: Awww...I totally understand how you feel. When I was 13, I moved to study abroad in the Philippines. It was horrible- I didn't understand or speak the language, I was socially inept so people thought I was a snob and I was the youngest in my high school class. I can't remember how many times I wished I could go home or commit suicide. But I didn't cause I told myself that I only had to get through 3 years of high school (I was promoted, so I skipped one year). My first 2 years was HELL. But my senior year was amazing- and because of that, I don't regret coming here.

I'm now here until I graduate from college. I'm in my second year of college and I can tell you that it gets better. At first, it really does SUCK LIKE A BITCH, but in a few days- maybe weeks- you'll get used to it already. If you have trouble making friends, just find a random person who you think you will get along with, smile and have a conversation with them- that's what I do. If no one tries to make friends with you, that means YOU have to make friends with them. Don't worry...It'll be fine! Onion Thumbs Up

thanks guys!! I'm just a bit worried about my future as a second year student since studying is not going all to well because of my social anxiety issues and stuff. I did however made a friend with the girl next door to my room!! SHe's doing he rmaster in psychology while I'm doing the bachelor in the arts of history. So one good thing did happen XD
    Onion :3 Sigh
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:26 pm

YAY! THAT"S GREAT AWESOME_NIPPLES
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Physically and mentally drained right about now.

Woo.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:56 pm

OURAN IS OVER!!!! Onion T_T and the movie is 5 months away so no Ouran till then....OURAN COME BACK!!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:16 pm

You know, it kinda sucks not having a dad around. It sucks that when my mom is being impossible to deal with, I have no one to go and talk to. It sucks that I don't even know my dad because he's just a fucking dead beat.

It sucks that I barely see the man that I DO see as my father. It sucks that my brother doesn't get to see his father that much. It sucks that my brother is the hugest fucking douche bag on the planet. It sucks that the apple doesn't fall too far from the fucking tree.

It fucking sucks that I have to sit here, watching my mom struggle because her job ain't giving her her hours. It sucks that my mom's health is draining her. It sucks that she can't even retired with her health, because who the hell is gonna support my brother and I while we go to school? No one else is going to fucking do it.

My mom fucking cried today.

That was the worst fucking thing I have ever saw in my life. I hate seeing my mom cry, and while she is upset, and tired and obviously freaking out, my brother wants to force her to take him to get some food.

Bitch, you have a fucking bike and two fucking legs. USE THEM.

My mom fucking raised the two of us by her fucking self, no help from ANYONE. (Well, we had help from my grandparents, but they could do so much.)

Everything just fucking sucks.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Tacoko, i'm sending you a BIG INTERNET HUG!! the best advice i can give you is that don't let it get to you cuz it will eat you alive, i can relate some what. my dad is away for 6 months at a time b/c he travels at for his work and plus my mom hasn't been doing well either, she has been having really severe lower back pain and she has zero tolerance for pain so i would have to see her cry over the pain! and TRUST IT IS HARD TOO! the only thing you can do is support your mom as best as you can without ruining yourself. for 6 months i took my mom's condition to heart and i almost got depressed. and as for you brother, he needs to "wake up" on his own!! there is nothing you can do.. you have to stay strong and stay positive and MAKE SURE TO TALK IT OUT WITH SOMEONE! that was the mistake i made, i should have talked to someone about my feels! so stay strong girlie!! i'm sending a cute pic of yusuke to make you feel better! Onion Thumbs Up

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 8 Tumblr_lsce9dBgyf1r2eymdo1_500
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:13 pm

<3333 Thank you Laila. I mean, I'm used to seeing this, because we struggle a lot. And I try to help, like I work while I go to school and I usually help to pay the bills and get food and such. Its harder for my brother to go get a job because hes still in high school. fdsgfusdav So much fejhfvbiad

-headdesk-
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 pm

YO TACO
    SORRY I'M LATE
    I WAS CAMPING

BUT YOU'RE FUCKING GREAT
    YOUR BROTHER MIGHT NOT BE
    AND YOUR SITUATION MIGHT NOT BE
    BUT YOU ARE
    SO KEEP YOUR AWESOMENESS UP
    I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR YOU!

<3 OURAN FAMILY!

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 8 Zmfdxx

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:55 pm

-flails-

I love all of you. ;A;

I feel that I can't rant this to my other friends because they just don't give a shit. ;A;
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 pm

-_____________-

I'm a fucking failure. D:

We were doing butterfly sticks on the hands today and I stuck TWO people, and I still didn't get any blood flowing through the tube. D:

I suck as a medical assistant forever.

D:
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm sure you'll get better with practice! I don't know much about being a medical assistant, but I think you'll succeed. Very Happy

As for me, my shoulder's been cramped since this morning and it's rather annoying, although not excruciatingly painful. Also I'm almost out of Spiderman bandaids. Sad
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:07 pm

well ouran family, today has not been a good day, and i'm crying my eyes out right now so decided to let out my feelings on here b/c i know you guys will listen and understand, forgive me for my rant!!

Spoiler:
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 pm

djesgyifgsidp

YOU ARE NOT A BAD DAUGHTER.

DON'T EVER FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN OR I WILL HIT YOU.

I may sound cold if I say this, but your fucking mom should appreciate what you're doing instead of acting so immature and yelling at you, just because you were looking out for her. I get that she is in pain and all, but that is no reason for her to be so terrible to you, just because you actually cared enough to give her soup at a good temperature so it wouldn't burn her. You are a good daughter just for doing that.

Hell, you are a good daughter for taking care of your mom while you have school, your studies and all your other responsibilities. And trust me, I know what that is like 100% because I work, and I go to school and I help my mom support the family because, my brother and I don't got a dad to help with that.

So please, don't be upset at yourself, because you are doing the BEST you can right now, and it's a shame that your mom can't see that.

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:29 pm

What Taco said!
    You're definitely not in the wrong here, and you're not a bad daughter. Other people should have been there too, it shouldn't be entirely up to you to take care of your mom, and she shouldn't have gotten pissed at you for caring about her enough to not want to burn her mouth.
    Stay strong, gurl, you're super cool for being able to deal with this. I don't think I'd be able to.
    Onion Thumbs Up
    Try explaining to your dad or aunt that you're having trouble dealing with this?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 pm

Cinnamonipples and Tacoko, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! this is actually the first time i let my feelings out like this, i've had this sort of thing happen b4 and i didn't tell anyone! NOW I KNOW THAT I CAN TRUST YOU GUYS!! Onion Daydreaming and i did email my dad about what happened today b/c he did tell me to email him whenever i was in a bad mood! i think the main problem is that my aunt is ignoring my mom and that maybe bothering her! just pray for me that she will had calm down a little and if she can't realize that i didn't do this on purpose then that's ok! i'm not gonna hate her for that, she's been through alot and i think just dealing with pain and waking up all tired and soar my effect her emotions! thanks you guys for being there for me and listening! U GUYS R THE BEST! Onion Kiss
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 am

My life sucks at the moment because I almost fell off my roof this morning...I know XP

I'm an extraordinarily CLUMSY person. Because of the storm, my internet connection was bad again (I hate rainy season). Anyway, so I decided to go on my roof to fix the wires (I also have wireless connection, but it's too slow so I just use wire connection most of the time). It's only me and my boyfriend at home and he was checking my computer inside the house. While I was looking at the satelite (I was standing to check if it was straight) a HUGE gust of wind came by and I ended up tripping on the wires that were below my feet and I fell off the roof! pale

Thank goodness I'm used to falling and know how to do it gracefully- yes, there is a way to fall gracefully Wink - and I used my reflexes to grab onto the edge of the building. I tried to pull myself up, but the edge was too slippery to do anything but just hold on. I didn't look down cause I'm AFRAID OF HEIGHTS- yes, it was my worst nightmare. I screamed for my boyfriend and he ran outside. He ran to the roof, telling me to hold on. When he was up there, I looked up and saw him- he looked like this-----> Onion Sweat He grabbed onto me and pulled me up. I was shaking badly and had to rest inside the house. My family never found out and the neighbors were on vacation. Lets just say that this is the LAST time I'm going on the roof- I'll get someone else to go instead.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:33 pm

oh god so
    I'm allergic to perfume. My nose burns when I smell it, and I get nauseous and headachy and my eyes water.

Four times. Four times in the past three days has someone sprayed perfume around my school. Once in the area I spend my spare (Tuesday), once in one of my classes (today), and twice in the hallway my locker is in (Monday and today). The same people were responsible for both hallway ones, too. In my class, it was someone putting it on, and, while really bothersome, it wasn't too horrible. But the other three times, it was just spraying the whole damn area just for fun. It's not fun for me.
    I'm probably gonna go to the office about it. Our school is supposed to have rules about scents.

Luckily, yesterday, when it was in the area I spend my spare, it was the day the broken window (previously boarded up) got replaced, so I had to sit close by to where I normally sit, and the smell was able to be filtered out because there was no window there for a while.

I just can't stand it. I'm fine if you put on a little bit before you leave for school, just as a subtle thing. But that much perfume or cologne or whatever just doesn't smell nice.
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 am

I'm failing layout design and the head of the animation department doesn't think I'm a very good animator. and Thats my major. I'm so fucking drunk and depressed right now. my fiance is two states away and I Miss my mom. FML.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 am

In my school, whatever classes you miss you have to make them up. And it's like- if you miss 1 hour of class, you have to do 3 HOURS to make it up. And if you don't make it up, then you're dropped from the class. I'm so fucked up right now cause I tend to be absent ALOT. My semesteral break starts in 2 weeks, and during that time, I have to make up OVER 20 HOURS of classes!!!!! I'm gonna try to do 9 hours a day so I can finish them early. And I'm in trouble of failing 3 of my classes- and 2 of them are MAJORS!!!!!! If it wasn't bad enough.....I only have until next week to figure out how to not fail them- especially my philosophy class (one of my worst subjects and the teacher hates me!)

KILL. ME. NOW. Onion Attacked by Te
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:06 am

D: Dude, that is freaking gdfjrgfuovcdhauso

I wouldn't.

I couldn't.

NOPE.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 am

I have never felt this sick in my life and It's just a cold! I cant stay home because I have to follow obligatory lessons and that is not helping ! Onion Attacked by Te
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm

asdfghjkl;

Guuuuuuys.

It's that paranoid feeling I get when I think someone is upset with me and I am just afraid to ask them if they are because I'm afraid they'll hate me even more.

Depressed Tamaki

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:38 pm