Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
Isidarnipples
Tacoko
Hotaru Gunso
Lala
JennyJukes
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
jade
Nipples Admin
Fujioka Haruhi
Beelzenef
Keshia
MangaMistrezz
edlws-x
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
22 posters

Why does your life suck at the moment?

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm

HAY TACO

TALKING DOG.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo3NFqkaRM

DOGS NOT YOUR THING?

SILLY KITTEN ANTICS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeaynEdapHQ

KITTENS NOT YOUR THING?

HICCUPING PORCUPINE.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y4cQEEyuTw

ANIMALS NOT YOUR THING?

SEXY FABIO MARGARINE COMMERCIAL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszIaNpYILY

FABIO NOT YOUR THING?

SILLY MEN LIPSYNCING BACKSTREET BOYS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxocuF0E5M

BACKSTREET BOYS NOT YOUR THING?

STRANGE JAPANESE MUSIC VIDEO.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pzgigM--pM

NAKED MEN NOT YOUR THING?

KICKASS JAPANESE MUSIC VIDEO. (using tons of cameras!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYgw7XRf5nc

SEIZURES NOT YOUR THING?

CUTE AND ODD JAPANESE MUSIC VIDEO.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Feel better yet, or need I go on?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Why does your life suck at the moment? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why does your life suck at the moment?

Post by Tacoko Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:52 pm

OMG

xD

Did you really search up all those videos for me? ;A;

You're so sweeeeeeeet but you didn't have too. ;A;

Uggggh

Sometimes I feel like I whine way too much. ;A;

I'll stop now. -slinks away-

BUT I LOVE YOU, CINNAMON. <3
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 pm

lol no I was just like "NO ONE SHOULD FEEL BAD, NOT WHILE I CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"
    and looked through my favourites on YouTube to see what was entertaining. XD

And nooo you don't whine too much, that's what this thread is for. If you've got issues, share 'em. :3
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:13 pm

o3o

;A;

-clings-

I love youuuuuuuuu
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh, you know. I'm a talented makeup artist, with two years of film and photography - including published and award nominated films, while a girl who just finished her course, who sucks at makeup, and doesn't have anything under her belt like me, got a job at Inglot cosmetics while I got told, "You have knowledge, and talent for this job, your passion is strong and you have qualifications and experience, however we haven't a position for you."

Oh, so fuxking sorry Inglot, that my sales experience isn't good enough for you and that you only care about how many fooking sales we can get rather than actually fooking making the fooking client look fooking good and not like fooking clowns! Seriously, guys, go into Inglot here and get your MU done. You'll be thinking, "LOLWTF shoot me!"
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:35 pm

I just realized that I posted 3x in a row in the "Stoke of the day" thread....

I feel sort of pathetic, my gosh. Onion Blush
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 pm

lawl s'okay. Sometimes you just gotta share the happies.

My life sucks out of concern for my best friend. We go to different high schools.

Right now she's dealing with a guy who really likes her and seems to have a crush on her (or at least wants to get laid with her, it's hard to tell apparently). They were friends for a while and that was cool. But then she got a boyfriend a few months ago (it didn't last long, it wasn't working so she and her ex are just friends), and the guy who likes her tried to kill himself. He told her on Facebook that he was doing this, and she ended up having a scary night calling the police and a hospital and Kids Help Phone, trying to make sure he's okay.

Anyway, after he spent a week or so in the hospital, he was let out and they were friends for a while.
    But now he's just confessed to having a crush on her. She doesn't like him like that, but she's really worried that if she says she doesn't (because apparently, she = happiness to him), he's going to try something bad to himself again. She has to ignore his Facebook messages all weekend and her plan is to decline in person so that there are people around.

I'm so worried for both her and the guy, though. He clearly has some mental challenges, and I don't want him to die because of it (even though I don't know him).
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 pm

The girl who was selling me manga ended up being a scam artist. Onion T_T I kinda expected it though (she sold it for $1 each and didn't have any pictures) but I guess I was just wishing I was wrong and was in denial the whole time. Thank god for my dad who figured it out and didn't give her any money. He told her that she could F*** OFF. Onion Splutter Gotta love my dad. Anyway, I'm sad anyway- especially that it was confirmed today- but nothing I can do about it. So I'm gonna cry a river (actually, I won't cry cause I'm wearing makeup, but I'll just be depressed) build a brigde and get over it. Now I'm off to find other deals!!!!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 pm

gambatte!! Onion Thumbs Up ppl r soo stupid i swear... and they r MEAN! they just want to scam ppl!! thank god your dad caught that.... that's why i'm afraid to buy stuff online, i'm afraid it's a scam... and dont be upset my dear!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 am

Laila007 wrote:gambatte!! Onion Thumbs Up ppl r soo stupid i swear... and they r MEAN! they just want to scam ppl!! thank god your dad caught that.... that's why i'm afraid to buy stuff online, i'm afraid it's a scam... and dont be upset my dear!!

Awww....Thank you! I was mostly sad cause the fact that she was a scam artist was confirmed on my birthday. I'm better now- I'm now online looking for more manga deals.
    Choco
    Choco
    Commoner

Post by Choco Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Today, at class, I fall asleep when we were watching a movie. All the class started to laugh, my teacher too! Later, when I woke up, nobody told me anything ;___; I am so embarassed u/////u
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Choco wrote:Today, at class, I fall asleep when we were watching a movie. All the class started to laugh, my teacher too! Later, when I woke up, nobody told me anything ;___; I am so embarassed u/////u

Awwww....don't be- I fall asleep in class at least 3-4x a day. I do it so often that my teachers and classmates just ignore me cause they're so used to it. I remember in middle school when a teacher called my parents about my sleeping. My parents forced me to sleep earlier, but even when I did that, I still kept falling asleep in class! XP Everyone eventually gave up and let me be.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 pm

I used to sleep in class all the time, pretty sure it was from my depression and the pressure I was under. *__*
    It was pretty bad lol
    Well my life only sucks because of that basically, and I am in a band for the next two months (I have to finish out the quarter) where the guy running it is a misogynistic patronizing favoritism playing asshole. FUCK almost everyone in that band is part of the 'happy you get to do whatever the fuck you want' group, and I am in the 'minority (and BTW I am the ONLY girl in band!!) that gets no respect even though we are better players' group. Seriously, its PISSING me off.
    Tamaki Seriously
    Yeah he is just an asshole running the band, and he wonders why they suck. Anyways, I am way too good for that band, because as we all know
    Fabulous Tamaki
    Also on top of this my financial aid STILL hasn't gone through!!! We have been in school for two months and I have no money to live. The bitch receptionist at Financial Aid doesn't do jack shit and is rude also. FUCK I just need to get out of this town!!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:59 am

what a a**hole!! if i were you i would give him a heads up on how he is or i would leave the band.. if you know you are better than the rest.. than screw them!! make your own band (i'm sure it's easier said than done but still) and financial aid is a pain in the butt too.. i've had to deal with them too.. oh well girl.. you'll make it don't worry!
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:07 am

Laila007 wrote:what a a**hole!! if i were you i would give him a heads up on how he is or i would leave the band..
    Working on it! I let him know I was dissatisfied but he kept this guy who was gone for half the quarter in the 'special' combo group anyway.
    Bored/Bummed Haruhi
    What is logic. He doesn't know. So I don't think talking to him will actually help.
    if you know you are better than the rest.. than screw them!! make your own band (i'm sure it's easier said than done but still)
    Working on it again! I started a GLEE Club at my college. Yes, I am the Presidente, and you must call me Queen!! For I am fabulous and talented and I will lead all you kittens to success in music!! Lol I channel Tamaki for strength sometimes.
    Haters Gonna Hate
    I am super excited about it we have 14 people already, which is more than all the other clubs at the school that have been around for years! Fuck yesssss its awesome we are doing a Sound Of Music sing-a-long thing for the community and we are gonna play the 'lead' roles and get people to participate and guess what? My name is Julie Andrews nice to meet you. Seriously, Broadway/musical type singing is my forte!
    Onion Whistle
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:15 pm

GAIZ

GAAAAIZ

I go on my externship DECEMBER 19th

I AM SO NERVOUS

;A; WHAT IF I KILL SOMEONE?

GIVE THEM THE WRONG MEDICATION?

WHAT IF I HAVE TO GIVE A PATIENT A SUPPOSITORY MEDICATION? I DUNNO IF I CAN HANDLE ALL THAT ;A; fkhvgaoufduowechu9cu;daosh
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:35 pm

I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, TACO!
    YOU'VE UNDERGONE THE TRAINING, SO I'M SURE YOU CAN DO IT!
    DO YOUR BEST!

Suppositories are the ones you shove up the butt, right? I don't think it'd be that bad, just think of it as "a random hole" instead of "a butt"
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:42 pm

fuhvouasdfivisd Thanks Cinnamon! ;A; I appreciate that.

And yeah, it's either up the butt or the vagina. ;A;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm

WOOT WOOT! I'M PROUD OF YOU TACOKO!! you will do great! i know it!! exactly what cinnamonipples said, just think of it as another body or another butt.. we all have them.... we are no different!! believe in your self!!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 am

Don't worry, Tacoko- as a fellow fangirl studying in the medical field, I know exactly how you feel. YOU CAN DO IT! Onion Thumbs Up
    I just started having duty at the hospital and at first, I was nervous also. The tips I can give you is to just calm down, don't freak and just do your job. When you get a patient, just do you're absolute best to make them feel better. If you're not 100% sure about something, ASK THE PERSON IN CHARGE FOR HELP. Not your friends or whatever, but the person who is in charge! Don't mind if you're shy- it's better to ask for help then to do whatever and end up killing your patient.

And if you're working in the hospital, doing the suspository is the LEAST of your problems. Compared to the other cases that happens in the hospital, giving someone medicine through the butt will be a piece of cake- trust me. If you're worried about which hole to put it through, before inserting the meds, feel around and check which hole it goes through (you're wearing gloves, so it's okay).

I'm worried cause I will have duty in the pedia ward this semester and I'm afraid I'll dropped the baby. I really want to become a pediatrician and I'm only taking nursing for a pre med course. I've dropped babies before- like my brother and cousins- and I don't know what to do if it happens again. I'm so...... Dead Onion
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 am

Still working on getting a job...

Depressed Tamaki

I think I'm too ugly so nobody wants to hire me...

Sad Tamaki

I need money to go back to Australia!!!!!

Bored/Bummed Haruhi

Life sucks.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

OO STOP IT!! you are NOT ugly AT ALL! NEVER THINK LIKE THAT AT ALL!! keep trying and keep pushing yourself! so keshia.. if i'm not mistaken you are a makeup artist right?? so if you are.. why don't you try to do a free lance stuff like doing makeup for weddings and stuff and start your own business sort of thing.. i donno just a thought i might throw out there!! I'M SENDING YOU A INTERNET Hug HUG AND DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!!
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Well, that's what I used to do back in Australia, but it's not the same here. Unfortunately. Most weddings hire someone they know, or they go to Inglot for their makeup. Also most countries have numerous amounts of makeup stores, like Inglot, MAC, Sephora ect. We only have Inglot and they're douchebags here! I'm just seriously stressed right now because everywhere I go I hear this:

"I see you're a makeup artist, and think you'd be better off doing something in that feild, sorry we can't offer you employment."

THEN the makeup stores say:

"I see you don't have much experience in sales, sorry, we need someone who's got experience even if you're talented in makeup."

Like, seriously? What the fuck? I can't win. Depressed Tamaki
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

augh that's horrible (and no, shut up, you are very very pretty :3).

Don't give up though! I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU. YOU CAN DO IT.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:00 am

It's hard to have confidence when I keep getting fuxked over... Sad Ugh, I sound like such an attention whore. Me sowwie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:34 pm